[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Writefag request thread /tg/! Preferably anything WH40K related,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: mVbWyQh.gif (2 MB, 390x271) Image search: [Google]
mVbWyQh.gif
2 MB, 390x271
Writefag request thread /tg/! Preferably anything WH40K related, looking for ideas related to factions that don't get much love on the fluff front, no lewds sorry, well, at least not 'till the weekend... Anything else goes, likely a page or more, so feel free!

(Pic related, I prefer humorous stories :P)
>>
>>43843064
Darn, shouldn't write when tired... I thought it was a drawthread. Sorry. But to give an idea, how about a story of some adeptus arbites troopers? There is very little of that, as far as I have seen. Some investigation, murder mysteries and of course, raids.
>>
>>43843111
Sounds interesting....I'd love to do something based on a Shrine World, give a little more insight on the day to day life on place like that, maybe some sort of ancient Dark Tech robot murdering in line with it's corrupt programming and stopping it leads to some sort of forgotten foundry deep in the crust of the planet?
>>
>>43843289
Sounds good. I'll be waiting eagerly to see what you come up with.
>>
>>43843385
It'll probably be something short to introduce it, getting late and all, but I'll have something to whet your appetite, no worries.
>>
A battle brother of the black templars who has become famous for his excellent mixing skills.
He once turned an entire hive world with a population on 11 billion into one giant rave, and an entire hive was shook to its foundations by the deep bass.
>>
Part 1 of "Metal And Flesh"
>>
>>43843730
http://pastebin.com/fNteiKBK
I forgot the link because I'm special :/
>>
>>43843512
It'd be something short, certainly, though I guess music based stories are inherently funny, maybe "Warhammer 40K, factions and their musical accompaniment" would be a fun game?

>Sisters Of Battle, Nightwish all the way
>>
File: Judgement.gif (2 MB, 331x240) Image search: [Google]
Judgement.gif
2 MB, 331x240
>>43843111
>There is very little of that, as far as I have seen.
Truth.
>>
There was a great story hook in Deathwatch about the other races that were enslaved by the Necrontyr when they had an empire. Many of those races attempted uprisings themselves and some of their war machines still remain dormant to M41.
>>
>>43843783
Psychadelic reggae rock space marines
>>
>>43844587
My chaos warband is the traitor version of this.

Fly around in a void whale fused to a derelict craftworld getting high off space fungus
>>
>>43844769
That sounds fuckin cool.
What are thet called? Whats the whale called?
>>
>>43844792
The Abyssal Horde

The whale is called Utea'Raksasa. Used to be a White Scars chapter, technically unidivded though they have lots of sorcerers. Fighting style is asynmetrical hit and run raids with lots of daemons when on the offensive and guerilla warfare on the defensive.
>>
>>43845398
Sounds pretty cool.
I gotta go sleep, hope this thread is still alive tomorow
>>
>>43842487
Whatever you write, it has to include the following lines in the following order.

>And so I said 'Bolter? I hardly knew her!'

>And that's when things got interesting.

>You know that feeling you get when you've been sitting in an awkward position, and all the blood goes out of your legs, and you seriously regret what you've done and dread the inevitable moment when you have to get up?

>Unbeknownst to them, it was already happening.

And you have to finish with

>And the Tzeentchian, the Daemonette, and the Dark Eldar all lived...well, not happily ever after, but it could certainly be worse.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.