[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FNW: Anew Quest thread #25(Cont.)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 1
Today is Monday 11th of April 2442

QM Twitter: https://twitter.com/FalloutQM

Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Fallout%20nuclear%20winter

Perks:
http://pastebin.com/6xHQgq1A

Rules:
http://pastebin.com/DDGxkWHx

Stats+Inventory:
http://pastebin.com/et6TU5it

Encyclopedia:
http://pastebin.com/kLAF3xRt

Quests:
http://pastebin.com/kwFWePQe
>>
There wasn't much time fooling around, Boss was among the crowd surrounded by Cain, Buo, Richard and Maxime. She looked agitated at the moment. Almost everyone felt helpless as the townfolks were emptying their stock for this giant beast.

"What are you doing here?" asked Maxime, the ghoul.

>None of your Business
>I need to talk to Boss...privately.
>Shouldn't you be helping with us?
>this fucker needs to go down. We can do this together.
>[say nothing]
>I was hoping Boss would make a solid plan against that thing. I am sure as hell we ain't gonna give it our food
>other
>>
>>43839668
>I was hoping Boss would make a solid plan against that thing. I am sure as hell we ain't gonna give it our food

hi snow
>>
>>43839668
>>
"i don't know. Just look at it..." Cain was slightly hesitant "This thing can set itself on fire, cloak and decloak just for fun. i don't think are up to thing...."

"We can put up a good fight, Cain." Richard spoke "It won't be without loss. We can't lose anyone. Not anymore..." A wave of sadness washed over his wrinkled face.

"Wǒmen kěyǐ shā sǐ tā..." Looks like Buo was with you on this one. "that think took a mini nuke and lived to fuck the Mojave for another day. Do you really think we can end this shit factory?" Maxime pointed at the beast's left side. Scar tissue manifested in this area.

"Buo, Richards, I would like to hear your thoughts...I really don't want to use my alternative solution." Boss was waiting for an answer.

>Do it, whatever this Alt. is, we are right behind you.
>A lot of lead will do the trick. Concentrated fire straight in the head.
>This is bad. I will go with Cain on this one
>Well Xann sells venoms and stuff. Maybe we can find something powerful enough to kill it?
>[Say nothing]
>other

>>43839733

>>43839705
hello anon
>>
>>43839846
>that thing
>>
>>43839846
>Well Xann sells venoms and stuff. Maybe we can find something powerful enough to kill it?
well, if she's back. who knows what she'd do if we stole something from her
talking about her, i'm 75/25 on her entry in the encyclopedia being a meta joke instead of a copypasting error
>>
>>43839906
she is still out of town anon, we just came back.

well....
>>
>>43839846
>>Well Xann sells venoms and stuff. Maybe we can find something powerful enough to kill it?

What thread did this thing show up before in? I don't rember it.
>>
>>43839931
"Stealing isn't our style, Richard."

"But it is fo-"

"No Buts." Boss sighed "Looks like I will have to use my Mini nuke."

You were taken back by her words "What?! How did you...just how?"

The rest didn't flinch they obviously knew about this. "Boss, with all due to respect, I just said this shit factory survived a direct hit."

"From the outside, Perhaps, but not from the inside. Problem is, I don't have its launcher. Any bright ideas?"

>Sound too dangerous, Boss
>Think of the Rads coming after it goes up. Do you really think it is worth it?
>Just slip it with the food, easy. She will crunch on it...hopefully
>We need to make it into a timed bomb somehow
>Remotely detonating this nuke is our best choice.
>[say nothing]
>other
>>43839985
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/43824236/
>>
>>43840064
>>Remotely detonating this nuke is our best choice

>>43840064
So last thread was its first apperance? How come everyone seems to know about it then?
>>
>>43840064
>Remotely detonating this nuke is our best choice.
we do have a few slave collars and the remote, maybe a chain reaction will work
>>
>>43840125
nope, This is the same one back in our relocation between Cobstown and Mile 46. Walks 'offered' it one of our mules when we were waiting for a Blizzard to end.
>>
>>43840207
>>43840207
Too bad most of your stuff burned with Delt's fortress. Buo agreed to this plan while the others were still hesitant "Maxime, Can you help us on this one? you know your way with explosives."

"Sure Boss, I still got my touch. "

"Go, Richard, Maxime , with me. The rest, keep an eye on this Allwalker." Boss gave the orders.

The three of you went inside Leggy. Boss opened a small safe in her office, the mini-nuke was mostly intact. It lost most of it signature green paint though.

Maxime cleared the table and brought his toolbox. He was sweating a little "Hey...can you just get out of here? Things can turn south pretty fast with this Atom babe in my lap."

>It won't matter, really.
>You better not fuck this up
>Hey, we are with you on this one
>Go , Boss. I will help him out
>We have faith in you
>[Say nothing]
>other
>>
>>43840447
>We have faith in you
it probably won't change anything, but it's probably a mental/morale thing
>>
>>43840447
>we have faith in you
>>
>>43840930

>>43840827
The ghoul cracked his fingers before working on the Mini nuke. He did his job almost perfectly. Everyone skipped a heartbeat when an audible tick was heard.
"It's okay...It's okay. It is not our time just yet." Maxime did more tinkering to the bomb "I think...I think we are good to go." the old ghoul relaxed on the boss' chair. He kind of the earned it " Handle it with care."

>Volunteer to detonate the mini-nuke
>Volunteer to Deliver the mini-nuke to its designated spot
>[Do nothing]
>other
>>
>>43841155
>[Do nothing]
yeah, with a -80% and the struck once perk not in effect, doing anything would juust end up terribly
>>
>>43841155
>>Volunteer to Deliver the mini-nuke to its designated spot

Does struck once carry over? We failed our last skill check with Walks.
>>
>>43841155
>>43841195
he got a point
>>
>>43841195
>>43841235
>>43841373
"I don't trust myself with nuclear devices." you admitted. There was no shame in doing so.

"Give me that." Boss took the detonator "Maxime, Deliver the bomb. I want you to guide the people away from the Yao Guai. There is no telling what will happen afterwards."

>On it.
>I am not exactly a people's person, Boss
>I will need some help on this one.
>Just detonate the nuke when the is far away from the town. No one needs to know about this.
>other
>>
>>43841470
>Just detonate the nuke when the is far away from the town. No one needs to know about this.
it'll probably be a lot safer rads-wise too
>>
>>43841470
>>Just detonate the nuke when the is far away from the town. No one needs to know about this.
>>
>>43841504
>>43841535
"He was a point, Boss."

Boss remained silent for a moment "Alright, Keep an eye on Walks. She won't like this. Good luck everyone."

Maxime concealed the mini nuke inside a small bag of dried meat. Walks was still locking the door behind herself.

>Ignore Boss' orders, go downstairs
>Slowly barricade the door from your side
>Speak with Walks
>Just sit to the room, be on your guard
>other
>>
>>43841602
>Just sit to the room, be on your guard
>>
>>43841602
>>Speak with Walks
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>43841663
>>43841695
1=sit
2=speak
>>
>>43841663
>>43841695
you picked a chair and sat down with your switchblade ready just in case. you heard the beast from outside crushing bones, tin cans and anything what was involved with its food. Luckily, it didn't crush its sleeping pill. Not yet at least.

"Thank you for your hospitality." said Allwalker. Silence was his reply; everyone just wanted him to leave with his pet. You heard the beast moving, it was moving slowly. your radio was beeping.

>Ignore Boss' orders, go downstairs and see the explosion for yourself
>Open the madame's radio
>Ignore the radio for now
>Slowly barricade the door from your side
>other
>>
>>43841775
>Open the madame's radio
>>
>>43841775
>>Open the madame's radio

If they alredy have all our food then what's the point of killing it? Won't we just destroy our food and kill the bear gaining nothing?
>>
>>43841841
not having the thing come back for more?
if it wasn't for the fuckton of rads we could probably eat it, but... yeah
>>
>>43841841
Half of our food actually, we toned down his proposal. So far, Allwalker didn't object to the food that was brought to him. Don't forget that this thing has terrorized the Mojave for quite some time. There are a lot of people who want it dead.
>>43841841
>>43841784
You turned on the radio, The lustrous lady was already taking "...kittens. Your only reliable source of news will stick with you in these cold, cold nights.

I will dispatch my lovely mistresses in the wastes. Don't let their personality matrix fool you. They are well armed for those rough kitten out there. If you see one and you got a bit of news in you, Don't be shy...Say something for them will you?

That's all for now. See you soon my small purring kittens *smooch*"

It went static afterwards. This silence however was interrupted by a devastating blast from afar

"Guai? Diid? GUI! GUI!" Walks was about to open the door.

>Try to calm her down [Roll CHR]
>Try to barricade the door from your side [Roll STR]
>Try to block with yourself [Roll STR]
>Wait for her to come, then knock her out with a single punch [ Roll Unarmed]
>Let her do whatever she wants
>other

>>43841973
Luckily, there are some folks out there with a certain love for irradiated meat
>>
>>43842023
>talking
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>43842023
>other
try to grapple her when she comes out [roll unarmed]
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>43842023
May as well try, even if there's no chance of success due to the ridiculous -80% withdrawal debuff.
>>
>>43842112
with the 3 ranks in brawler and the 6 STR melee is doable
>>
>>43842023
>>Let her do whatever she wants
If she wants to beat the shit out of any of them I'm 100% backing her.
>>
>>43842103
>>43842112
best roll= 87
Modifiers=+25% [unarmed] +15%[ Brawler] -80% [ Fixer withdrawal]
Overall= 55 [Success]

You knocked her out with a single clean punch. You didn't want to do it but you had you. You kept her inside the room and barricaded it just in case.

You just had to go outside to see this. Panic manifested in the town as the giant irradiated bear was crawling its way to the town, it lost its hind legs and its stomach was wide opened, its gut were trailing behind it and yet it wanted to exact revenge on its assailants. It set itself on fire with a bone-shivering growl. It was coming very slowly. Allwalker was no were to be seen

Boss and Willie were trying to calm people down but they weren't up for this kind of madness. None were.

>Help Boss to rally the Mercs to finish it off
>Help Willie to Calm down the townsfolk
>Rally Willie's guards to stand up with Boss and other Leggys
>Try to Rally an able man or woman to fight alongside Leggy's merc
>other
>>
>>43842319
>Help Willie to Calm down the townsfolk
>>
>>43842350
You tried to help Willie and his men to calm people down. Children were a top priority especially with their screaming and such. Still, they were some men and women who were running for their lives.

The beat drew closer, its claws scathing the ground to reach the town. Boss rallied Willie's body guards and her men to stand against the dying Yao Guai.

Janus and Rein were close by . Both are armed with hunting rifles "Just like i taught you. Keep it steady and forget about the whole world. it is just you and its big eyes..."

The dyad noticed you "Richard! what is going on?"

>We put a nuke inside its belly...should have killed it
>Take Rein somewhere safe, give me that rifle.
>You have anything that shoots lead? I can't do shit with a switchblade
>Just...take care of her, alright? Don't do anything stupid.
>other
>>
>>43842627
>>
>>43842627
>>
>>43842627
>>Just...take care of her, alright? Don't do anything stupid.

If it gets too close we'll punch it to death.
>>
>>43842768

>>43842660
>>43842724
Janus nodded. Frost slipped away from Rein onto your armour. It was shivering and trembling for obvious reasons.

A tempest of bullets clashed against the Yao Guai's face. The beast ignore the pain and went onwards at slower pace.

Off all people, Mile was checking on everyone, He had a large duffle bag, it filled with various weapons and various ammo boxes strapped around him "What are you waiting for? pick a damn weapon and shoot!"

>Pick up____
>>
>>43842814
>it was filled
>weapons. he strapped various ammo boxes around him
>>
>>43842814
>Pick up a bunch of .44 bullets

you know where this is going
>>
>>43842814
>Pick up all the .44 bullets
Free ammo
>>
>>43842927
cheap bastard you
>>
>>43842876
>>43842927
Mile didn't comment on your greed when you grabbed a good sum of .44 bullet. there was little time to react in the first place. you loaded your Last Virgil like usual and took a couple of shots,It was really hard to miss this monstrosity.

"Scatter! Scatter!" Boss orders the men and woman taking cover in the streets when the beast spouted a wall of flames upon the town. Snow melted around it with just one breath. Two of Willie's guards weren't fast enough to escape the flames. They were burnt to crisp.

A single swipe obliterated an empty shack. It must be stopped here for the sake of the town.

>Try to get to its sides, shoot it to make a distraction of shorts
>keep firing from where you are with Boss and other
>Pick up a nice vintage point in Leggy, shoot from it like some of your comrades
>try to check on everyone in the field
>other
>>
>>43843063
>Try to get to its sides, shoot it to make a distraction of shorts

the craziest (but probably most effective) thing to do would be to shoot it's heart directly, but to do that you'd have to shoot from inside the beast
>>
>>43843063
>>Try to get to its sides, shoot it to make a distraction of shorts

Well be fine
>>
>>43843063
>sorts

Damn it
>>43843228

>>43843153
you wanted to shoot it from the gaping hole in its midsection. But you might get caught in the cross fire.

>forget it, _____
>Go for it
>Inform Boss first
>Take ___with you
>other
>>
>>43843244
>Inform Boss first
>>
>>43843244
>>Go for it
time for our hero moment
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>43843254
>>43843326
1=boss
2=an hero
>>
>>43843352
WITNESS
>>
>>43843254
>>43843326
Without any thoughts of self preservation, you ran across the cross fire "The fuck are you doing! Shift fire! Shift fire!" you would have probably earned a stray bullet or two if it weren't for the Boss. By Now, the Yao Guai was legally blind, countless bullets had made its way to its skull but none went through it.

"I like you, smoothskin, I really do." Maxime commented on your idiotic bravery, he followed you soon after your dash. You were starting to feel a little sick. The ghoul fired up his chainsaw. he was going inside the beast.

>Go with him, start cutting any artery/vein you see with you pesky switchblade
>Wait for him to finish gutting it up. the radiation is mildly dangerous for you
>Stay outside, shoot anything vital you see
>other
>>
>>43843492
>>Stay outside, shoot anything vital you see
>>
>>43843492
>Stay outside, shoot anything vital you see
yeah, i don't really want to turn into a ghoul
>>
>>43843548
>>43843550
everything was bloody. You shot what you assumed to be the beast's lungs but the bullet hole were so tiny. Maxime, on the other hand was making his way to the heart, After a single swipe, Both of you were flooded by a hot stream of irradiated blood. You were washed away in an instant.

You were knocked out cold from the impact for a couple of minutes. Everything was hot bury. Frost was licking the blood on your face trying to wake you up.

You felt terribly sick. you had no strength left in you. Once you closed your eyes, you delved into a deep sleep.

Choose two perks!

>Unhealthy glow
Are you a ghoul? your rad resistance has drastically increased. you are not feeling healthy though [-2 END]

>Green Muscles
Various stages of Radiation will grant you some heavy bonuses in Unarmed and Melee

>Living Geiger
You can detect abnormal levels of Radiation within your proximity. Your other five senses will become a little dull [-1 PER]

>Glowing Tongue
There are some crazies out there obsessed with Radiation. They are much easier to speak to.

>Icky Sticky
You have a chance to find stuff inside goo piles. Somehow, they weren't liquidized , strange.
>None [Save it for the next shuffle]
>>
>>43843713
>Icky Sticky
>Living Geiger
>>
>>43843713
>Green Muscles
>>Glowing Tongue

A cha and an unarmed perk?
Litteraly the best thing possible.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>43843772
>>43843800
1=icky living
2=green tongue

either ways, that concludes our thread. thank you for participating
>>
>>43843899
Thanks for running.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.