[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /tg/, how would your party celebrate Thanksgiving?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Thanksgiving.jpg (285 KB, 686x385) Image search: [Google]
Thanksgiving.jpg
285 KB, 686x385
So /tg/, how would your party celebrate Thanksgiving?
>>
>>43839472
Well, none of them were born in the USA so....they wouldn't?
Not exactly a universal holiday there.
>>
>>43839484
Canada also celebrates Thanksgiving (though on a different day). Besides, it's just a fun hypothetical
>>
>Feng Shui

A kung fu fight against ninjas at the local soup kitchen or something, I think.

No, no. A kung fu fight on national television during the Macy's parade, with everyone jumping between and fighting on the floats and balloons.
>>
>>43839472

Slaughtering f e male dwarfs
>>
>>43839472
Sacrafice of various produce, greek style. If its a vergetable or grain, its burned. If its an animal, its disemboweled while alive, the organs removed. The good meat gets just cooked and eaten by the priest/ritualmaster, the lower quality meat is burnt to a crisp as an offering. The remaining, non-organ, meat is then cooked and distributed to all those present
>>
>>43839472
Just like Halloween and other bullshit holidays, we don't.

>>43839525
>It's not universal.
>>Well, there are two other countries I know, Canada and Mexico, and they do it in one of those!
OK.
>>
>>43839525
>Canada
Literally nobody cares. As far as we're concerned it's just an extension of America. And it fucking is. 90% of its exports are to America and they can't even refine their own oil without America. It's a fucking client state.

>B-b-but muh milk comes in bags
>B-b-but we have Quebec which we only stop complaining about when discussing how different we are from America

Canadians getting over their inferiority complex, now there's something I'd give thanks for.
>>
>>43840015
>>43840102
Jeez guys, did ya lose your parents on thanksgiving or something? Lighten up.
>>
>>43840722
Europoors don't have much to be thankful for these days.
>>
>>43840102
>Thinking canada still has milk in bags
>thinking canada would ever brag about having to be assosiated with quebec

>needed to prove you are better than canada

>can't even refine their own oil without America
and we both make more money cuz of that

also dont forget we own 90% of the worlds uranium. and supply your country with 70% of its electricity

america is like the petulant teenager living in mother canada's basement
>>
>>43839715
I though u wanted to slaughter female elves virt?

or is it a special occasion and stabbing elves and fucknig the bloody holes is just an every day thing for you?
>>
>>43839525
Eating food then. Lots of it.
That's how Thanksgiving is celebrated, correct?

This really wouldn't make it much different then any other after-adventure thing they did, but there'd be a holiday attached at least this time.
>>
>>43840102
>As far as we're concerned it's just an extension of America.

As far as the average American is concerned they believe a lot of obviously untrue things are true and they don't even bother to fact-check themselves to confirm it, they just assume they're right.
Now no culture on Earth is free of this of course, but the NUMBER of things we seem to be wrong about is greater in average, likely due to general and gradual education cuts within the last decade or so.

We also have a remarkably bad adult illiteracy rate in certain parts of the nation that's higher then a country with our wealth should reasonably have, but again this could be blamed on education cuts caused economic disparity in different areas of the nation.
>>
>>43839472

We don't.
>>
File: maize-ooh-o.gif (790 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
maize-ooh-o.gif
790 KB, 320x240
>Warforged baker would fix up a feast with the help of the party elf
>Great House fuckos would judge it like a cookoff show but enjoy it nonetheless
>Animu That Guy Warlock would not roleplay at fucking all so we'd send him out to kill as many turkeys as physically possible
>Pirate captain would do what he always does (drink)
>My character is a native american proxy race and would not participate. Her pet dinosaur would jump up on the table and eat everything.
All in all everyone would have fun and it would be nice.
>>
>>43839472

it would probably look like an episode of Dungeon Meshi
>>
>>43839472
>Ace Combat
None of the characters is fom the OSEA (!notUSA) so we don't
>>
File: image.jpg (458 KB, 867x858) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
458 KB, 867x858
getting drunk irl , and then thinking fighting beasts and dragons in melee combat is a good idea in our system
>>
>>43840794
who the fuck uses the word petulant lmfao get outta here canerdian
>>
>>43839472
Don't you like, eat food or something? Is that all?
Or do you like dress people up in Turkey suits and pretend to be Indians or something?

Man, I don't know, I've been in America for a grand total of 72 hours.
In L.A.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.