[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is that setting that you would really like to play right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 34
File: THE-GREAT-SILENCE3.jpg (81 KB, 450x239) Image search: [Google]
THE-GREAT-SILENCE3.jpg
81 KB, 450x239
Which is that setting that you would really like to play right now, /tg/?
Lets pretend that you got a competent GM that will grant it to you; what would you choose? It doesn't have to be anything from media or history, it can be as strange as you need
>>
File: g technomancer.jpg (75 KB, 333x432) Image search: [Google]
g technomancer.jpg
75 KB, 333x432
>>43837916
>>
>>43837916
Eclipse Phase.
>>
A setting that explores thoroughly the implications of what high access to magic would do to societal development.

Or the good parts of Nasuverse, particularly KnK.
>>
>>43837936
that pic makes me want to throw up. You are a fucked up person
>>
>>43837964
I'll admit it isn't the greatest but kung fu wizards fighting dragons isn't a crime. The worst part is that the game is set in modern day but the scene depicted is from the Vietnam War (which America won in this universe)
>>
An english copy of The Witcher: A Game of Imagination. Excrpt it's never been translated despite being a massive infodump.
>>
Legend of the Five Rings, Rokugan. I just want to play magical weaboo samurai adventures.
But not that abomination d20 version. The actual system for the setting.
>>
Kill Six Billion Demons. Or Prophet.
>>
>>43837916
twin peaks for me. Something akin at least
>>
>>43837916
I've been really wanting to play a good Ironclaw campaign, but every good DM I know writes it off as furshit.
>>
>>43837916

RWBY

But none of that student crap. I want to play as the shadow behind the organisation, failing that as a mercenary for hire killing big monsters.
>>
>>43837916
Uh....
I can't choose between Rokugan, Ravnica, or the 40K Universe as a Rogue Trader.
>>
>>43837916
Digimon
Non-school life RWBY
Air pirates with the whole party juggling a single ship for ship vs ship combat
A crafting focused campaign. Somehow.
>>
File: this.jpg (106 KB, 490x603) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
106 KB, 490x603
>>43837916
>>
>>43838420
>"I want to play a furry game, but every good DM I know writes it off as furshit."

Gee I wonder why
>>
File: Shardplate.jpg (328 KB, 1375x2048) Image search: [Google]
Shardplate.jpg
328 KB, 1375x2048
>>43837953
>A setting that explores thoroughly the implications of what high access to magic would do to societal development.

So Way of Kings, then?
>>
A Certain Magic Index, focused on Academy City
Log Horizon's Theldesia
Any Etrian Odyssey labyrinth would be nice, too.
Skies of Arcadia

There's also a few setting premises of my own creation that I would like to play "worldbuilding tennis" with, but attaching numbers and mechanics to them isn't my strong suit.
>>
>>43837936
Definitely second this.

>Communist magic killer penguins.
>Resurrected Stalin.
>Nazi undeads.
>Wizard covert ops.
>Spells by e-mail.
Yes please.
>>
>>43837916
An epic fantasy adventure going from zeroes to heroes over the course of a long, perilous adventure taking years of real time, where everyone in the party shows up, plays well and gets along.
>>
File: Feng Shui Helix Ripper.jpg (157 KB, 493x517) Image search: [Google]
Feng Shui Helix Ripper.jpg
157 KB, 493x517
>>43838529
Seconded.

>>43838511
Also seconded.

>>43838490
40K Universe as a Rogue Trader.

So why not just play Rogue Trader? Preferably with Only War rules, but still...

As for me? Based Feng Shui. And none of that 2.0 bullcrap. We 2056 now.
>>
File: Shardik.jpg (131 KB, 400x618) Image search: [Google]
Shardik.jpg
131 KB, 400x618
>>43838543
And if I can't have that, then I desire to play in the setting of the Dark Tower. Bring it the fuck on, Shardik.
>>
File: 1331630969922.png (17 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
1331630969922.png
17 KB, 390x470
>>43838534
>>Spells by e-mail.
>>
>>43838541
Not even Genie can grant that wish.
>>
File: ME_London.jpg (193 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
ME_London.jpg
193 KB, 1600x900
I remember reading them as a kid and loving them to pieces. Such a great setting.
>>
File: I_want_to_be_a_maid.jpg (42 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
I_want_to_be_a_maid.jpg
42 KB, 500x375
Maid RPG
Tasked with Missions for a Government/Organization/Rebell Group
Unfortunately no one I know would consider such a lighthearted game as fun...
>>
>>43838543
>>43838557
Is that a tree or two people on the ledge 2.5th from the right.
>>
>>43838555
I know.
>>
>>43838567
Two people. I've never noticed them before.
>>
>>43838551
There are also modern spells/enchantments such as "Curse Virus", to embed a curse within a computer virus, "Video Entity", to give life to whatever's in the video, "Delete Commercials", to delete the commercials on a recording, "Necrovision™", to watch canceled TV shows, "Speed Data", to make data transfers faster, "Borrow Number", to call somebody from a number apparently different from your own, and spells relating to fuel, guns, electrical power, radiation, DNA manipulation, etc.
>>
File: oh yes.gif (309 KB, 460x351) Image search: [Google]
oh yes.gif
309 KB, 460x351
>>43838593
>"Video Entity", to give life to whatever's in the video
Even fictional things?
>>
>>43837916
DnD next or Shadowrun.

Any system run competently for more than 2 sessions would be good.

Sick of having to carry the GM untill he quits.
>>
File: rl3MTzj.jpg (890 KB, 1749x954) Image search: [Google]
rl3MTzj.jpg
890 KB, 1749x954
Honestly, just being able to play in the base setting of Legends of the Wulin would be awesome.
>>
>>43838617
Sick of having to babysit and micromanage four adults.
>>
>>43838601
> Enchants a videotape, CD-ROM, laser disk, film reel, etc., so that when it is played to a predetermined point, one person or animal depicted on screen will come to life and step out of the screen, becoming life-sized in the process. This Video Entity is identical to the entity conjured by Create Servant, Create Animal or Create Warrior (enchanter’s choice). It remains for as long as the video tape or movie continues to run (maximum eight hours), then vanishes, erasing the tape.
> The entity has the same general personality as the screen character, but must also be obedient to either the tape user or the pre-chosen directives of enchanter (enchanter’s choice). It is erased immediately if the machine playing it is turned off or destroyed, or if “stop” or “rewind” is pressed. “Pause” paralyzes the entity; time paused does not count against the duration of the spell. “Fast Forward” gives it Great Haste, but costs the entity 1 fatigue/second, and that time counts double against the spell’s duration.
> Energy cost to create: 10 times that of Create Servant, Create Animal or Create Warrior per hour of running time once the tape is played. Triple cost to create an intelligent servant that acts in a free-willed fashion in its master’s best interests (i.e, as instructed).
> Prerequisite: Create Animal, Create Warrior.
So, I guess, yes.
>>
>>43838659
That too.
Forever GM is true, even as player I have to do the job.
>>
>>43837977
The supplement Funny New Guys is Vietnam Technomancer.

>>43838509
>2e
Shoot yourself, it'll be more fun.
>>
>>43838547
Seconded.

Holy shit I love those books.
>>
>>43837916
To aru/Raildex
>>
>>43837916
Pretty much Big Trouble in Little China.
>>
>>43839131
It's pretentious, it's silly, it's made up on the spot... but by god, it is awesome in its ideas and imagination.
>>
File: Feng_Shui_RPG_Cover.jpg (55 KB, 360x475) Image search: [Google]
Feng_Shui_RPG_Cover.jpg
55 KB, 360x475
>>43839182
You. See here: >>43838543

Enjoy.
>>
>>43837916
Gritty modern superhero world, would love to play in that at least once.

Also something akin to GATE , playing as the modern world venturing into the fantastical unknown.
... or maybe Stargate? Hmm...
>>
Wrestling. I want a fucking intergalactic and interdimensional wrestling match for the fate of the universe.

So, basically Mortal Kombat, but with cheesy gimmicks, steel chairs, and "BROTHER", and other corny one liners.
>>
Vampire: the dark ages set in England during Henry III. and Edward I. Reign.
The vampire politics set around Methusaleh and Mithras is interesting (espesially if foreboading into the bigger revolution) and Tremeres survival politics, Expulsion of the jews and the 3 major conquests during Edwards reign, Cappodicians and Giovanni, rise of the University, having all clans being available, and being able to use long downtown.
>>
>>43839157
>playing Toaru GURPS
>Level 3 Hydromancer aka Wet T-Shirt Loli
>Level 4 Speedster aka The Young Flash
>Level 4 Teleporter aka The Doctor Jr.
>be the only adult character
>everyone else goes to school and shit
>run a cafe/bar combo establishment
>first floor is a cafe open during the day
>basement is a speakeasy during the night
>levy favors with my Anti-Skill work to run a bar
>head down to the docks for a sweet ass M60
>giant robot shoots a fucking maser at dock workers
>it has scythe arms and a machine gun as well
>kids show up because the docks are where the cool kids hangout
>they distract the thing while I climb onto its back
>dislodge the machine gun but the maser is still kicking
>fall off and land on my knife
>Flash runs circles around the death mech
>Doctor is teleporting random crates and boxes on it
>Loli is getting wet and totally being helpful
>the loli learned the hard way that microwaves and people don't mix
>decide to grapple my way up the front this time
>still bleeding a shitton and not exactly doing very well
>the teleporter grabbed my ass when I fell again
>we coordinated a plan: I'll climb onto a box, he teleports the box over the robot
>the plan almost worked.. fucking masers
>take a damn beating and find myself slipping into death's embrace
>we're heading into the DANGERZONE
>stimpax aren't that addictive but I may have overdosed..
>stab that mech's visual sensors aka the face part of its head
>rip open the cockpit and find it empty
>jump in and take direct control from the rogue AI
>disengage all the weaponry and shut it down
>crawl out of the pilot seat and lay on the ground for bit
>wonder why these rainbows keep flying out of my body
>talk to my boss, get a 'permit' for my bar, stay in the hospital for a month
>Anti-Skill may be volunteer work but at least the city knows how to treat us
>never got my M60 but I may be getting an armored SUV with a collapsible gun turret
>>
>>43838713
It just doesn't seem fair that I already have the toughest position in the game. I have to maintain the engine it works on, I have to make the setting come alive, and everything has to be designed in a way that entertains and gives the players agency.

On top of that I have to be a community manager that maintains everyone's schedules, handles whatever personal issues may develop over the course of play, and adjudicates in game issues in a way that satisfy all parties.

I'm not saying there's a fix for all of this, but some awareness from the players and an earnest effort on their part would be highly fucking appreciated.
>>
File: Black-and-White-City-at-Night-V.jpg (258 KB, 1600x960) Image search: [Google]
Black-and-White-City-at-Night-V.jpg
258 KB, 1600x960
>In a world between worlds
>The flotsam of the multiverse drifts through
>A realm where it is always night
>People end up here from all realities, the result of the truly lost or forgotten
>Their cars and technology sold and traded, scrapped best it cant
>With the electric lights running, the cities burn bright in the forever night of the endless forest expanse.
>Magic and strangeness comes from alien worlds
>Some join the Sunrise Society, who seeks to give this realm a sun and a day to push back the night
>Some seek escape
>Some welcome their banishment; now free to start anew
>All people here must live together as best they can
>Next to the nightlight, people live and even thrive...
>>
>>43840196
Check out Don't Rest Your Head.
>>
>>43840341
Almost two months ago /tg/ theorycrafted the setting based on that hook.
I really liked what came of it, and if someone was willing to run right now.. I'd play.

Don't Rest Your Head is an okay system, but I feel it would be too simplistic for the setting.
Still has nice things I'd steal if I ever run a game.
>>
>>43837916
Id kill to play a game of Vampire: The Masquerade in oWOD
>>
>>43840418
Why don't you run it?
>>
Exploration of a frightening world through the eyes of serious mental illness.
>>
Modern day Paladins having to reconcile their oaths and duty with the dangers and quandaries of a city life, surrounded by the unsuspecting masses you are bound to protect from danger and the truth.
>>
>>43838729
Sorry for taking the first available image asshole.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
File: Modern Sheet 3pg.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Modern Sheet 3pg.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43840432
Sure, there are plenty of lonely neckbeards during the holidays.
Playing RPGs is still better than alcoholism and suicide.

For extra triggering, I'll use a homebrew system based off of D20 Modern and D&D 5e
>>
File: 1271610508074.jpg (147 KB, 804x1023) Image search: [Google]
1271610508074.jpg
147 KB, 804x1023
I just want to play a good game set in the One Piece universe.
>>
>>43837916
Flux.
So I can just try out the many systems and settings I've read, yet will never play.
>>
File: dubuai in ruins.jpg (158 KB, 1024x598) Image search: [Google]
dubuai in ruins.jpg
158 KB, 1024x598
Plains or Jungle with Megafauna. Humans are the ancient, sparsely populated race.
>>
File: thundarrreboot.jpg (128 KB, 622x659) Image search: [Google]
thundarrreboot.jpg
128 KB, 622x659
>>
>>43839157
Hit me up.
>>
>>43837916
Traveller. I don't care what he puts us through, I just want to play a sci-fi game.
>>
Some sort of Bloodborne/Dark Souls campaign.
>>
File: th.jpg (11 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
11 KB, 225x300
A post-nuclear setting that isn't filled with retarded high tech
>>
Spaghetti Western with fantasy shit
A.K.A. Shadowrun 1800's
>>
File: X.A.N.A..jpg (63 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
X.A.N.A..jpg
63 KB, 1600x1200
Code Lyoko
>>
d20 Modern with 5E mechanics, where everyone is forced to be a gish wizard with whatever other class they want (but no stacking SL).
>>
>>43842186
Apocalypse World?
>>
>>43843214
YES YES YES
>>
any historical world

ideally ancient rome, civil war, ancient japan
>>
>>43843234
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Byx44op3KqQ2flhIV1pKSzRIbFBtbjk4T0xOTlNzVi0yTEpRREV4ZnZCNjJWd25GOFR5VW8&usp=drive_web
It's actually somewhat decent of a homebrew. Everything needed to play D20 Modern with D&D 5e rules.

>>43843286
I kinda wanna run it, but I don't have a system that I think fits besides GURPS.. I might actually make a homebrew for it.

Also kinda wanna make a Toaru/Raildex homebrew.
Shit son, I want to make dothack, SAO, and even Log Horizon homebrews.

Too many things on my plate, literally.
>>
File: tybg.gif (338 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
tybg.gif
338 KB, 500x378
>>43843435
>>
>>43843435

1) Code Lyoko could be done in any generic system with Modern and Fantasy rules. Make it so the Crew can't use powers and armor in Meatspace, with Large minuses to attributes, perhaps? D20, Open D6, GURPS...

2) I think I saw a Raildex game floating around 1d4chan...

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/A_Certain_Role-playing_Game

Might be Dead.

3) SAO would be fantasy with an MMO skin, the other two get progressively more... Actually MMO like.
>>
>>43837916
Fallout
RWBY, none of the school shit
Halo, as a UNSC grunt
Digimon
And honestly? Fucking Animorphs
>>
A Southern Gothic/Weird Western Setting,with the more intresting/fictional Christian mythos added in
>>
File: 1442689294966.png (256 KB, 636x708) Image search: [Google]
1442689294966.png
256 KB, 636x708
I just want something dystopian/enclosed akin to snow piercer where I can do lots of improvised fighting/freerunning
>>
>ctrl+F
>RWBY
Might add that to the backburner too..

>>43843871
>Code Lyoko
Was gonna do a d6 system.. dice pool but simplified.
Standard 2d6 roll, DC 5 would require one of the dice be a five or above. Lets say a Creeper pinned you to the ground, you'd only roll 1d6.. while lets say someone assists you then it'd be 3d6. The game would be Tag based, and they raise or lower stats and offer mechanical bonuses. Agile would raise the difficulty to get hit, while Slow would lower your movespeed. Something similar to 1 page rules but with a little more meat and some gravy.
Real world characters wouldn't be able to use their Tags at all and be pretty much wet cardboard in an ocean of fire.

>A Certain Roleplaying Game
It reeks of abusable mechanics and oversimplicity.. so it's perfect!

>MMO
dothack had an equipment based skill/magic system, which later changed in GU to standard list of abilities/spells.
SAO and Log Horizon could be played with D&D 4e and work almost fine
>>
Seeing someone talk about one here, I'm kind of morbidly curious about a game in the Steven Universe setting.
>>
>>43842190
Agreed. I imagined a pathfinder game in a sort of western fantasy setting. Orc banditos robbing a magic steam train on horses, ancient skeletal gunslingers looking for their last revenge, enterprising wizards trying to turn a profit, ancient tribes battling for survival type thing.
>>
>>43838402
Kill Six Billion Demons for sure. Me and my GM have been toying around with the idea of running it as a heist game where the PCs are part of a syndicate of temple thieves who go around Throne robbing Temples to supply the black market trade of Icons, Relics and Grimoires
>>
>>43838422
Isn't that just being a graduated hunter?
>>
>>43837916
Mad Max or nWoD Changling the Lost with the party operating as a band.

Even made a Wizend roadie / band security
>>
>>43843958
Are you me?
>>
>no Dark Sun
/tg/I am disappoint
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (240 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
240 KB, 1920x1080
>>43837
Pic related, though more the setting than any specific game in the series. I'd love to explore areas and times not explored in the games, but the lore seems to be equal parts not ever expounded on and not translated ever.
>>
File: 1424129059823.png (190 KB, 819x819) Image search: [Google]
1424129059823.png
190 KB, 819x819
>>43837916
I would like any at all.

More seriously, I would like to play a Touhou based game.
>>
>>43837916
A setting that is basically the town that the events of "Night Shift" constantly seem to occur. https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Night_Shift

Maybe a general tone similar to, say, John Dies at the End. Just a fun, quirky sort of game where we end up having to get involved with events that would very well sound like an over the top "Well we got drunk one night and..." sort of story.
>>
A game of Shadowrun with a really neon, chrome, over the top New Retro Wave feel.

An EotE game where the party doesn't just try to be as pragmatic and obsessed with money as possible, never taking any risk unless there is obvious and large financial gain. I just want to be good guy smugglers god damn it.

More than anything in the world, I want a GM that makes constantly being good a challenge, but not a waste of time. I want a party of heroes, not morally grey people who do good things because muh money/obligations.

I've been GMing for 8 years and have yet to actually play a game that didn't either suck massive balls or fall apart after two sessions.

>>43839318
For system, look for "World Wide Wrestling."
>>
>>43837916
Rune Factory
>>
Post apocalyptic western, in the vein of dark tower, but maybe pre fall... using wod? I dunno what would be a better system.... matter of fact I should just do that myself. If only I could get other people to DM my ideas for campaigns.

Life for a forever dm is suffering.
>>
File: mynigga.jpg (26 KB, 446x336) Image search: [Google]
mynigga.jpg
26 KB, 446x336
>>43838547

>Dark Tower
>>
File: First_tower_2.jpg (421 KB, 1280x2992) Image search: [Google]
First_tower_2.jpg
421 KB, 1280x2992
Anything in the EXA_PICO universe, really.
>>
File: star-wars-wallpaper.jpg (1020 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-wallpaper.jpg
1020 KB, 1680x1050
>>43837916
Star Wars. I know its a juggernaut of media (especially now in the build-up to the new one) but I'd love to play a game in the Pre-Awakens social consciousness.

If it's shit, then it's just gonna leave a sour taste in my mouth if I ever get to play it in the future (the Clone Wars tv show helped fix that from the prequel trilogy for me). If it's amazing, then that's the only period anyone will be playing for awhile where-as I'd love to explore the various different Era's
>>
>>43842190
>>43844754
Deadlands

>>43846020
K6BD has its own RPG.
>>
>>43838434
>Ravnica
muh nigga
>>
>>43850424
Fuck, this. The Star Wars universe is so diverse and flexible, you can really tell whatever kind of story you want in it.
>>
File: latest.jpg (76 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
76 KB, 800x600
>>43838420
Screw that, Redwall campaign would be amazing
>>
>>43838434
>Ravnica
My DM ran this once. Lived through a day as an Orzhov Tax Collector Task Force. Started the day by collecting taxes. Ended it by perma-killing a Boros Angel.

Pretty boss.
>>
>>43850425
Deadlands but without some of the raygun-gothic or more advanced steampunk schizo-tech that just...RUINS the feel of the entire thing for me.
>>
>>43844754
Isn't that Eberron?
>>
File: 1447136741216.jpg (33 KB, 637x383) Image search: [Google]
1447136741216.jpg
33 KB, 637x383
Weird West, with a horror bent.

Something similar to the fusion of cosmic horror and victorian horror that you see in Bloodborne.

80s neo-noir.

Low fantasy.

I'll likely never get to play any of these.
>>
>>43841857
Ah, someone who understands the amazing potential for Thundarr's weird science and sorcery setting.
>>
File: Zaku-ii-mg-art.jpg (68 KB, 500x610) Image search: [Google]
Zaku-ii-mg-art.jpg
68 KB, 500x610
Gundam Universal Century, mid-war roughly around UC-0079. Players are low-ranking mobile suit squad, either Feddies or Zeon.

I just want to play a scrappy, small-scale combat mecha game where everyone isn't a brooding Ace-pilot or something. There's maybe only two pilots, one player is playing the CO, another the mechanic/engineer, maybe another is a specialist in infantry combat. I just want us to be thrown together in the thick of the war, realize war is hell, that our side may not be as righteous as we think, lose a few friends and barely survive a couple fights.Towards the end we'll be a tight-knit squad with a bond not even blood relatives could compare to, and realize that while war may be hell, we have each other to rely on to survive it.

Also I just really, really like mechs.
>>
>>43850891
And while the mech pilots are off piloting mechs, what are the rest of you going to do?
>>
>>43850899
I mean, I don't see that kind of game being a "roll initiative, mech combat only" kinda thing. It's dangerous and lethal, proper communication and reconnaissance is extremely important. Traps and ambushes would be set and sprung, forward bases could be raided, dealing with superior officers and civilians caught up in the mix is important.

I don't see conflict as always being a "roll initiative, do damage until they die" situation, but it needs to be handled by a GM differently.
>>
>>43850944
Eh, I'm being redundant and obscure because it's late and I'm tired as fuck.

Basically I think combat operations can be made more interesting than the hit them until they die approach. I would love to play a character whose not necessarily always in the thick of combat, but contributes in their own fashion.
>>
>>43850944
It's going to end up like Shadowrun/Cyberpunk with a decker in the party. Either the thing they're built for doesn't come up at all/is relegated to a few rolls, or you spend a lot of time dealing with their thing that the rest of the party doesn't get to participate in.
>>
>>43850964
I think with proper "scene cutting" and creation of conflicts that don't exclude someone, that can be avoided though.

I've actually run Shadowrun with a decker in that exact situation, and I've experienced that firsthand. The problem was that even if I create scenarios where the decker is hacking while the party is infiltrating somewhere or in combat, the system almost seemed to design both of those as entirely separate games. Even with my attempts, the amount of rolling and bookkeeping just bogged the whole thing down, so I just don't think Shadowrun is particularly well designed in that sense. I've run split-scene scenarios many time successfully before, just not with Shadowrun.

I'm thinking a simple, quick system would be best for it. Something to let the players have to think creatively to deal with the battle instead of just always roll attacks until everyone is dead. I also believe the dichotomy between mecha combat and infantry combat helps this, since small arms fire will basically do fuck all to a Zaku.
>>
File: Dragonriders of The Styx.jpg (311 KB, 1444x933) Image search: [Google]
Dragonriders of The Styx.jpg
311 KB, 1444x933
>>43841857
fully agree, really almost any of the late 70's to mid 90's science fantasy cartoons and toylines would be good for this

>>43843214
this would also be a good choice

>>43850891
as would this
>>
A game of Apocalypse World focused around a tribal community, regressed to a point where much technology is misunderstood.
>>
>>43850863
>Weird West, with a horror bent.
Deadlands

>Something similar to the fusion of cosmic horror and victorian horror that you see in Bloodborne.
Maybe Savage Worlds:Rippers? Cthulhu Gaslight?
>>
something something street mercenaries something something conspiracy something something operators
>>
>>43850292
Can't believe I forgot to add that to my own list. Hit me up here: >>43842039
>>
>>43838422
I'm working on a setting that, though I had a lot of the concept premade, is essentially a RWBY ripoff. A friend recommended I watch the show for more inspiration so I checked it out.

I'm stealing even more material now.
>>
>>43851458
Are you offering to run some of these games?
>>
Crimson Skies

Treasure Planet
>>
>>43851541
If I can get a co-GM to handle the number-crunching, I can whip up the story premise for any setting you want to play.
>>
>>43837916
Eclipse Phase.
Or Dark Heresy/Black Crusade/Only War/Rogue Trader/Dark Heresy/Dark Heresy/Dark Heresy
Did I mention Dark Heresy?
A good GM just makes these games insanely awesome!

But really, any game with a good GM is a good game, regardless of setting. He'll if I found the perfect GM and he asked me to play Maid or even FATAL with him I probably would!
>>
>>43838124
Me too, anon, me too.
I appear to be the only one in my group or related groups that has any interest in.
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.