[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitty Civ Quest Part 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: civs copy 2.png (4 MB, 1120x2489) Image search: [Google]
civs copy 2.png
4 MB, 1120x2489
Hey everybody! let's start a civ.

Now we need three votes for the race and location of our civ. You can add any additional details if you'd like.

Now how actions will be decided is thus:
> roll 1d20 for actions
> roll 1d100 for ideas (listed as other)
> For actions 16+ rolls are chosen or when 5 minutes pass the highest is chosen
> For ideas 80+ are automatically chosen
>>
>>43836041

>Gnolls
>Living Moon

Howl at the EARTH
>>
>>43836041
Slimes
forest
>>
>>43836423
>>43836389
1 for Gnolls on a living moon
1 for Slimes in a forest
>>
>>43836423
second
>>
Orcs
Plains

An early game of diplomacy. Orcs are splintered into many tribes and even war one another. Too divisive to be a threat to the powers of the world. You're a warchief of one tribe, and unite the others under your banner. Challenge one warchief to a duel to gain the loyalty of his tribe, provide enough food for another tribe, intervene in a blood feud between two tribes and select to ally with one and genocide the other. Each tribe brings something to the army. Some are great blacksmiths, others are great warriors, others are wolf riders, etc.
>>
>>43836574
>>43836507
>>43836457
2 for slimes in the forest
1 for gnolls on a living moon
1 for orcs in the plains
>>
>>43836574
I love this idea. So what would your idea for the the civ's specialty be?
>>
>>43836661

Changing my vote from this>>43836389

To this>>43836574

We da magickul orkz

Make boom boom with fancy finger waves

>Jazz hands intensify
>>
>>43836674
>>43836607
2 for orcs in the plains
2 for slimes in the forest
>>
>>43836661
Players choose one. Shamanism, bigger breed of orcs, engineers of war devices (primitive catapults and beyond later). I'm sure there's plenty of options
>>
vamps in a jungle
>>
>>43836690
Orcs who have incredibly tough stomachs, and are able to digest and live off of a much larger number of things than any other food-based species can.
>>
>>43836690

>Small, smart orcs

We ruling class now
>>
>>43836041
Bullywugs

Subterranean
>>
Homunoculus in the ruins
>>
>>43836041
>3 for slimes in the forest
>>
>>43837678
>not doing slimes in the swamp
Why?
>>
>>43837003
Never seen a bullywug civ before. Ths one has my vote!
>>
bump in hopes that OP isn't dead
>>
Voting for swamp slimes
>>
>>43836041
orcs
moon
>>
Voting for the slimes in some sort of swampy forest. : ^ )

If we want to start as a divided species a la the orc suggestion, just have groups of slimes that have different preferences or ability for base-shape, maybe based on their "progenitor" slime. Slimes naturally prefer slimes with similar base-shapes and color to their own, but if their core grows large enough that they become self-aware sophonts, they can be convinced to ignore those instincts. The natural state of slime-life is divided, but the players begin as one of these clades or tribes of slime that has decided/happened upon the idea to convince by various means to unite slimes throughout their own region.
>>
Ultimate Combo - Vampire's + Desert
>>
Vampires can thrive in the desert. We'll show the world.

Vampires. Desert.
>>
Is this going to happen?
>>
If op comes back
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.