[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Terran council meeting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: earthafr.jpg (258 KB, 1746x1763) Image search: [Google]
earthafr.jpg
258 KB, 1746x1763
It's been a long time since we had one of these threads.

This is the main topics on todays agenda

>1: The space elves are putting sanctions on our outer rim colonies

>2: The galactic core has become quite unstable due to a newly formed black hole. Any suggestions on how to deal with this is welcome

>3: The space lizards wants to migrate to several human planets. The reason why they want to migrate is still unclear.
>>
No one here but me? Quite sad really.
>>
>>43828310
Great news! I survived the Warp Bomb! Bad news I am stranded on a pre-FTL world... Can I bum a ride? Can anyone hear me? Is this Even working?

*Message is set to repeat*
>>
>>43827718
Are the space lizards refugees? If we don't know, we should ask
>>
>>43827718
Well, long time, no see.

1. No clue at this point. Send some heavy cruisers to scare the elves off?

2. If we can somehow draw energy/matter from the black hole it may be able to return to a stable state. Although theoretically, if you were to warp a large enough mass into a black hole the spatial distortion effect may cause something of a gravity-quake... Did we just find where Pluto went?

3. What level of technology do the lizards have? Do they have anything of note that may prove useful? If so, maybe we can agree to let then place colonies in exchange for some of that tech. If not, we can always find a place for them to work.
>>
>>43831426
Can we trace this imminently?

Eitherway, Good to be back gentlemen,

>1
Tell them to fuck off we don't want to trade with them either they almost declared war on us 1 cycle ago.

>2
I got nothing, Uh, Lots of unstable explosives?

>3
What planets are we talking about, Our core world and capitol?
Or is it just the rim worlds?
>>
>>43827718
Throw the lizards and the elves into the galactic core.

I'll be taking my Nobel Peace Prize now thank you very much.
>>
I've got a few hundred kilo tons of firepower primed and ready to tell the elves exactly where to shove their sanctions if the council wants to head down that route.
>>
FORCE THE LIZARDS TO ROUTE THE ELVES. IF THEY FAIL, WE NO LONGER HAVE A LIZARD PROBLEM.
IF THEY DO NOT, WE WILL NO LONGER HAVE AN ELF PROBLEM.

AS FOR THE BLACK HOLE SITUATION, I'VE ALWAYS BEEN FOND OF THE "PUSH AND OR PULL" IT SOMEWHERE ELSE IDEA.

I'LL NEED THREE MILLENNIA, TEN TRILLION WORKERS, AND THE ENTIRETY OF THE LYRA STAR SYSTEM.
>>
>>43833419
Can we push it towards the elves?
>>
>>43833783
ARE THEY THE TALL, POMPOUS ONES, OR THE ALSO TALL, POMPOUS BUT SOMEWHAT MORE VIOLENT ONES?

REGARDLESS, THE ANSWER IS YES, I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF IT'S A "BY THE UNDERFATHER, YES, HELL YES."
>>
>>43833783
Lord-Militant, I think you may have missed the part where he said it would take three millenia.
>>
>>43827718
Evening fellow councilors how is everyone?
>>
Well if the Black Hole's appearance is an issue I may be able to help, although it will require the Council to lift the ban on Phase Based Weapons because my Phase Transfer Cannon could deal with whatever object is at the center of the black hole and I swear it wasn't there as a result of our Mass Transfer research.
>>
>>43833977
MIFFED, THERE ARE ELVES IN MY GALAXY AND I WANT THEM TO STOP DOING THAT.
>>
>>43834015
Didn't we annex one of their nations after the Sphere incursion
>>
>>43834027
YES! THAT WAS A GOOD YEAR. WAS THAT THE YELLOW ONES OR THE PURPLE ONES?
>>
>>43834062
Didn't know the elves came in purple?
>>
>>43834075
COURSE THEY DO, WHY ELSE WOULD ELVISH WINE TASTE SO FOUL! GAHAHA!
>>
>>43834102
Forge master are you drunk?
>>
>>43834117
DOES MARS HAVE TWO MOONS?
>>
>>43834172
Well we'll just have to deal with that for now

Can someone give me some more details no the lizards?
>>
Good news everyone, I am happy to anounce that the Mercantile Clan's profits have increased by 7% on the galactic market.
>>
>>43834172
Just a reminder Fissionforge master that the Mercantile Clan owns Deimos.
>>
>>43834172
No, Phobos broke up a few centuries ago, remember?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.