[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Magical Boy Quest #2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: MAGICAL BOY QUEST.png (4 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
MAGICAL BOY QUEST.png
4 MB, 1920x1200
Chapter 1 - The Boy Chosen by the Stars
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Together, we'll save the world." That's what the voice from the light said, before it pulsed into your chest, filling your being.

You're Caleb Connors, now thirteen years old, on your way to visit your friend. You live in the city of Skyline, California. You live with your father, and your mother has been gone for as long as you can remember.

And now, there is a voice in your mind, calling itself "Delta", and telling you that you're a Magical Boy.

>I don't want this.
>Oh man, this is so cool!
>Can I get an explanation? What's a Magical Boy?
>>
>>43827494
>>Can I get an explanation? What's a Magical Boy?
>>
>>43827525

"Well, you aren't technically a Magical Boy yet." The voice says. "You see, my race doesn't have a physical form to interact with the world. Rather, we exist purely as souls. However, when we merge with a human's soul, they can wield our power to do things far beyond the ordinary."

"So, let me get this straight. I have super powers?"

"Well, I'm still 'settling in', to use Earth colloquialism, 'senpai'." You cringe at its bizarre inflection on the mangled slang. "Right now, you may have minor improvements - but with time, you'll be able to transform and unlock your true potential!"

"That's cool." You say numbly. Middle school didn't prepare you for this, so at this point you're just nodding your head and agreeing.

"Oh, this is something that's been going on for thousands of years. What's really cool is that it's a male of the species! Up until now, only Magical Girls have existed."

>Why only girls?
>Thousands of years?
>So I'm magical now - what's the catch?
>Wait, souls exist?
>>
>>43827645
>>43827494
And I forgot my trip again. I apologize.
>>
>>43827645
>Why only girls?
>Thousands of years?
>So I'm magical now - what's the catch?
>>
>>43827494

Are we really doing this /tg/?

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>43827645
What price must I pay?
>>
>>43827663

The sky is grey with clouds as you exit your apartment building to start on your way to Alex's place. The city bustle seems to be in a bit of a lull, making you feel almost lonely save for the voice in your mind.

"You've been around for thousands of years and you're telling me you only chose girls?"

"To be honest, even then we weren't certain it would work. Our powers are supposed to only work on an ethereal level. To possess a human to 'cheat' our way into the physical plane was a bit of playing God on our part. To mix up the formula is to risk destruction - or worse - , and there aren't that many of us around.

"So I'm magical now... is there a catch?"

"Well, we have a responsibility to the world. You know how I mentioned 'worse'? Well negative human emotions can create souls like us that wreck havoc. Highly populated areas are hot-spots for these monsters."

"And I have to fight them?"

"Yes - we gave you these powers to protect humanity."

A semi truck roars by, and the threat of rain looms.

>Why protect humanity?
>What if I don't want to do this?
>Okay... can you say these thing in English?
>I think I understand.
>Freak out.
>>
>>43827850
>Okay... can you say these thing in English?
>>
>>43827850
"Why do you have an interest in seeing humanity protected?"
>>
>>43827719
What are you going to do about it faggot? Go ahead and whine like a lil bitch
>>
>>43827874

"New rule." You say. "You stuck yourself in a middle schooler, now talk like you're talking to a middle schooler. Or go run off and possess a physicist."

"Okay." Delta says resignedly. "I'm a super powerful soul, and I've fused with you to give you the power to destroy monsters like me."

"And why? Why are you so interested in humans?"

"Because even as the monsters, the Chaos, feeds off of human's evil thoughts, we feed off of your hopes and dreams. We need you to survive, and in return, we protect you."

"Cool, b- Oh, hi Alex!" Your best friend stands in front of you, having come out to meet you. It seems like your walk of several blocks just blurred by as you were busy talking to a magic alien ghost.

"Heya." He says, returning your wave. Slightly taller than you, though a year younger, you two look like inversions of each other - your smooth blonde hair to his spiked-up black hair, your pale skin to his dark, your blue eyes to his hazel. Even so, you have a lot in common.

>It turns out aliens and magic are real.
>Just act nonchalant.
>Ask him about the weather.
>>
>>43828052
>>
Since things are going slowly, I'm taking a short break. Reply will be written when I come back.
>>
>>43828052
>Ask him about the weather.
No need to jump the gun on revealing secrets just yet.
>>
>>43828052
>ask about the weather

Might be a shitty day to bike if it's going to rain
>>
>>43828052
>>Ask him about the weather.
No slowing down on my watch.
>>
>>43829064
Well it stormed last night. So probably not.
>>
New quest? Any links to the first thread?
>>43828052
>just act nonchalant
Totally wasn't just talking to the voice in my head, nope, never, what would give you that idea?
>>
>>43829707
>>43763771
>>
File: 1381017329770.jpg (165 KB, 355x348) Image search: [Google]
1381017329770.jpg
165 KB, 355x348
>>
>>43830236
He does seem to die alot
>>
File: condescendinggirlsontheinternet.png (124 KB, 239x304) Image search: [Google]
condescendinggirlsontheinternet.png
124 KB, 239x304
>>43828339
>short break
>short

Also
>going slowly
They really weren't, by early thread standards. You had at least one or two fast voters, it was down to one for the latest post but that's more than some can boast of.
>>
>>43828052

No lying to our homie. He might help us figure this shit out, plus it'll be good to have someone normal to spill or beans too, and it's not like magical soul light alien dude said we have to keep it secret.
>>
DED
>>
Before I participate, is there any gay?
>>
>>43835296
Not so far, but who knows what might happen
>>
File: magical-catboy.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
magical-catboy.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>43835296
It's a short two threads. You can read it and find out fast.

We aren't even at the transformation sequence yet.
>>
>>43835782
Hoping for unlimited gun works
>>
>>43838139
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.