[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Space Monkeys Quest 44
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: Dirty monkeys.jpg (213 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Dirty monkeys.jpg
213 KB, 1280x720
{Previous threads http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=space+monkey
movelist with updated PLs: http://pastebin.com/c4WftYiC }

You've thrown your body into training for what you think is three whole days, only pausing the bare minimum required to eat and sleep... Had some weird dreams in here, but that's beside the point.

With nothing to do but spar, in an environment this harsh, gravity this high, you can already feel an improvement... but you still feel like you're hitting a barrier, a soft cap that's slowing down your improvement, no matter how hard you push yourself.

You throw a kick at Bra, which she easily flips over, before driving a fist into your back, sending you staggering forwards...

You do have to ponder how the hell is she moving this lightly? You can throw a punch and run, but this far out from the chambers central patio, you don't have the strength in you to jump.

A bead of sweat trails itself down your face, before your knees give. You've got a few bones that feel close to breaking point, as the girl drags you out of the high gravity, hauling you, exhausted up onto a bed, before collapsing on a chair nearby.

With a short rest, you prepare a meal, sitting down with your daughter, a bowl of rice larger than your head ready for eating, as Bra sets her shining silver sword aside.

>Eat quick, get back to training.
>Ask about her sword
>See if she's got any tips
>Ask her personal stuff (Write in)
>Other
>>
>>43821580
>>
>>43821580
>Ask about her sword
>>
File: mystery ooooooh.jpg (35 KB, 300x444) Image search: [Google]
mystery ooooooh.jpg
35 KB, 300x444
You nod in her direction between mouthfuls. "So... you got any tips for me?" You ask. "You seem to know what your doing even better than I do."

She just shrugs, "I dunno? Mr Go- Gohan always just said stuff about us half breeds getting bigger payoffs than pure saiyans or humans when it comes to training." She stuffs about half the meal in her mouth at once. "I mean, when you were my age, what was your power?"

You twist your mouth a little, "It was... 3000." You admit rather weakly.

She seems to ponder something for a moment. "Well, it's been what? Eight years since you jumped from nearly 4000 to..." She gestures at you, "Maybe it's just that I've been training this hard since I was little?"

It's a possibility. "So, no tips for your old mother then?" You ask.

She smirks, "Push ups, sit ups and LOTS of juice?" She offers.

"Don't make me send you to your room young lady." You tease her, earning a quiet laugh from the girl, as you finish eating.

She tosses her jacket off with a loud thud, as you start stretching out for another sparring match, feeling that kick in your stomach, as your aura flares gold, going super saiyan.

Bra pauses as you nod for her to accompany you. "Mama..." She begins, "We both know that being a super Saiyan doesn't make you the strongest in the universe, right?"

You raise a brow, "It might, if we train enough." You point out, jerking your thumb.

Bra shifts her stance uncomfortably, "It's just that... well Gohan had a theory, he told us about it, just before he..." She shakes her head, "Anyway... he thinks, that maybe there might have been... more to being a super saiyan. Like what we can do isn't the be all end all to it, that you might be able to further enhance it, reduce the stress it puts on your body for the same output in power, or... to increase that risk in exchange for an enormous increase in power."

>Bra, we can't wast time on theories
>How would you reduce the strain?
>Increase power output, eh?
>Write in
>>
>>43821963
Reducing the strain is a prerequisite for increasing the power.
>>
>>43821963
>>
>>43821963
>>
>>43821963
>>
>>43821963
>>How would you reduce the strain?
>>
calling it

boy we're ded tonight
>>
>>43821963
>>43821963

>You mean, like I ve told Kuriza to do with his own transformation? Makes a lot of sense

>So, master this form, then increase its power? We can do it

Rememebr our own advice, guys
>>
>>43822172

Dang. Could you count the one I posted after this? It s been 20 min Ive desperatlz beeen trzing to post like a loon
>>
>>43822172
Jee maybe because it's SEVEN FUCKING AM!?
>>
>>43822198
I would, but that would also turn it into a tie, so... no.
>>
>>43822207

Please. It doesn't make sense Kabu suddenly forgets everything she's beeen learning and teaching and go "yeah, let's go BIG MUSCLE! even it it's dumb to have no endurance"
>>
>>43822252
This is a desperate situation anon, You seem to have forgotten that.
>>
File: Maximum over saiyan.png (2 MB, 628x1947) Image search: [Google]
Maximum over saiyan.png
2 MB, 628x1947
"Increase your power output, huh?" You mutter, "I DO like the sound of that." You snap your fingers in her direction, "Any ideas on how it's done?"

She rubs the back of her neck, "Well.... Gohan and I theorized, that it was all about removing your body's natural restrictions, while transformed, letting every part of your body take the power in, and use it to boost your muscle mass."

You flick her between the eyes, "You two were a bunch of nerds, huh?"

She coughs awkwardly, "Yeah... well we had Chitz to balance us out. Anyway, you wanna give it a try?"

You stop to consider, "Hang on. Before we decide, how would you go about reducing the strain on your body being like this causes?"

She grins, "So inquisitive mother." She laughs, "Well, this one was more my idea, but I believe, if we force our bodies to stay in super saiyan for days on end, then we'll get used to the form, enough that the energy require to stay in it will drop, meaning we can stay like that for longer." She frowns, "On the other hand, to do that... we'd have to cut our training down a lot, to conserve enough energy to maintain it. We could basically only get... two hours a day max, to be able to sustain it while we eat and sleep."

Hmm, that's a tough choice. "Power or stamina, eh?" You rub your chin...

>Let's both focus on stamina
>Let's focus on power
>You try (power/stamina) I'll try (power/stamina)
>Write in
>>
>>43822291
>>
>>43822291

Maybe we should try and figure out a way on how to sniff out shape shifters, too.
>>
>>43822291
This is exactly what we taught Kuriza.
>>
>>43822291

>Do you think the stamina training would help with the Fusion? Right now, it seems like our best bet...
>>
Alright, while we're at it, roll me 2d1000s
>>
Rolled 745, 387 = 1132 (2d1000)

>>43822483
>>
Rolled 377, 912 = 1289 (2d1000)

>>43822483
>>
Rolled 136, 301 = 437 (2d1000)

>>43822483
>>
Rolled 877, 380 = 1257 (2d1000)

>>43822483
>>
>>43822291
>>Let's both focus on stamina
>>
Rolled 599, 362 = 961 (2d1000)

>>43822483
Am I too late?
>>
"I'd say that this stamina thing is our best bet. If we could combine that with the raw power boost from fusing, then we really stand a good chance at killing that bastard."

She snaps her fingers, "Fusing! Why didn't I think of that?"

You let your power fade away, trying to conserve it as much as possible, the shimmering golden flare fading as you just barely keep yourself in your super form. "LIke this?" You ask.

She shrugs, "You tell me." She replies, matching your attempt.

You throw yourselves back to training, sticking to the lighter gravity areas of the chamber, your grunts and growls echoing through the infinite whiteness of the chamber, before Bra says to call it a break.

After several hours of keeping the form barely going, you can feel your energy beginning to flag, taking the chance to eat, bathe and sleep.

Even with the clocks, it's hard to keep track of how much time is actually passing. You couldn't keep it going in your sleep, your hair black by the time you woke up, Bra's back to blue when you roused her from her bed.

You both tap back into it over breakfast, deciding to take a breather, your bodies adjusting to resting like this, you stare out at the infinite void with Bra.
>>
"Bit boring in here isn't it?" She asks.

"Could use a tv." You agree, "I'd go crazy in here if I spent a whole year..."

She shoots you a half cocked grin from under her gold locks, "Crazier, you mean?" She asks, tucking her legs under her. "Say... now that's more grown up, what's little me like?"

"Adorable." You smirk, "She's got fighters blood in her, that's for sure, even if mom doesn't approve to much. And she seems to really want to explore space."

Bra nods, looking upwards, "I think I remember wanting to go to space..." She mutters wistfully, "Back before all the ships got blown to hell. Me and grandpa tried to rebuild one from the scrap, try and find help offworld, but..." She fires a blast out in to the void, "Androids." She tilts her head, "Come to think of it... mom never told me anything about your family... What were they even like?"

It's been... years, probably, since you even thought about them. Both of them had pulled through the Tuffle war, told you all about how fun it was stomping the little bastards, and told you all about how the Saiyans were the ultimate warriors in the galaxy.

>They were noble, made sure we survived, even if it meant they died.
>Well, they were Saiyans, murder, food and piracy, it was great.
>They were very pro-saiyan and very anti-non saiyan
>After all this is cleared up, we can ask Baba about meeting them?
>Write in
>>
>>43822793
>They were noble, made sure we survived, even if it meant they died.
>Well, they were Saiyans, murder, food and piracy, it was great.
>After all this is cleared up, we can ask Baba about meeting them?
>>
>>43822793
>write-in
"They were veterans of the Saiyan-Tuffle War, so very patriotic and pro-Saiyan. Probably old-fashioned by your future sensibilities, but they tried their best to provide for me (in the Saiyan way) and made sure we survived even if it cost them their lives.
>>
>>43822793

Pretty much these:
>>43822820
>>43822854
They conquered planets, ate people on those planets, paid their PTO dues, and carefully avoided Frieza-prone areas on Frieza Day. But I'd like to think that they cared more for Kabu than was normal (in the usual brutal Saiyan fashion).
>>
>>43822884
Agreed, Second.
>>
Man, remember when Chuckles wasn't dead?
>>
File: bulla_dbm_by_dpl1.png (187 KB, 500x487) Image search: [Google]
bulla_dbm_by_dpl1.png
187 KB, 500x487
"Well..." You pick your words carefully, "They were veterans, who loved conquering planets, and eating said planet's inhabitants. They legitimately liked working under the PTO, kept their heads down on Frieza day. But they did try their best to raise me as the best Saiyan they could, and when push came to shove, they let Risel and Teito take their pods with me, instead of saving themselves..." You feel a burning prickling behind your eyes, rubbing at them with the back of your fist.

Bra silently stands and moves around the table, hugging you softly, "I'm sorry." She mutters. "I've been going on about you and mom this whole time, but you...." She trails off.

You sniff loudly, "Hey, come on. You've had it just as rough as I had." You pat her arm. "How about this? Krillin told me a while back, that if you can impress Baba, she can bring back spirits to talk to. Wanna meet them after we've got this sorted out?"

She squeezes tighter in affirmation, "Sounds good." She chuckles a bit, "Reckon they'll be confused when they hear you had a half human science baby?"

You bark a laugh at that, "I'm sure they'll be confused, to say the least."

She pats your shoulder, "Maybe afterwards we can bring Vegeta back and laugh at him for being a weak little bitch? Gohan told me all about that bastard."

Heh. "You're a good kid Bra." You ease out of her hug, jumping to your feet, "Alright, time to get training for the day, I need to burn some energy."

You jump back and forth, waving her forward, "Come on, show me something flashy you've got!" You order.

She takes a moment to think, before nodding to herself. "Alright..." She calls, "Just don't complain if you need a hot bath afterwards. Gohan taught me this and I spiced it up a little."
>>
She rolls her shoulders, holding her fists up, her hands seem to glow blue for a few moments, before she charges at you. "Rock!" She crushes a fist into your stomach, a crushing cold hitting your internal organs, "Scissors!" She jabs at your eyes, her fingers diverting at the last second to jab your eyebrows, frost forming in the hairs, before she rears her free hand back "Paper!"

She open palm slaps you across the face, sending you hurtling to the ground, the whole left side of your face feeling chilled to the bone and numb after that, as Bra wrings her hands out, "Coldcoldcold!" She whimpers, rubbing them together.

You rub your jaw a little, still hurting after that, "You picked up ice magic then did you?" You groan.

She nods, "Yeah, few other basic elements too, but without a proper teacher, I couldn't quite stop it from biting me in the ass after more than one use." She spares you a glance, "No really, you'll want a hot bath though." She warns, "I think I might have hit too far left, and your liver might be freezing solid."

You pick yourself up, a clutching pain in your lower abdomen, a shiver in your bones. That one really did a number on you, that's for sure.

You draw a hot bath, groaning with relief as you sink into the water, feeling your organs give a little twist as the freezing process stops.

You can hear her walking about the patio, as you struggle to keep your super saiyan form going after that beating.

Bra starts on lunch as you let the boiling water ease the pain, sensation slowly returning to your face.

By the time you climb out, she's prepared a small feast, a whole boar, with rice on the side, while you brainstorm new ideas for a technique.
>>
Bra mentions an idea she had, channelling ki through her sword, like Yajirobe does, while putting a proper cutting edge on it, like the Destructo Disc. "I call it..." She pauses, embaressed. "Uhhhh. I'm bad with names..." She mutters, a tinge of pink in her cheeks. "Sword Stream?"

>I like it.
>How about.. (Write in)

AND, for Kabs

>Work on something like Piccolos Hellzone thing
>Make a barrier move
>Forget that, focus on fusing
>Write in move idea

I will shoot down anything that is too crazy too learn in 2 weeks though
>>
>>43823286
>>How about.. (Write in)
Energy Edge?

>Barrier
>>
>>43823286
>I like it.
>Napalm Ki, Ki that sticks around and burns
>>
>>43823286
>I like it.
>Make a barrier move, something like Turles' Kill Driver that forms a shield around something
>>
>>43823286
>How about...
Blitz Edge

>Work on something like Piccolos Hellzone thing
>>
>>43823286
>How about.. (Write in)

Phase Blade?

As for Kabu's move, I'll support the "Napalm Ki" idea.

Was going to suggest something like what Gambit does, infusing something with Ki to make it explosive, but it'll probably be too complicated to do and involve infusing an opponent with too much energy to make it useful against regenerators.
>>
>>43823286
>I like it.
>Forget that, focus on fusing
"In order to do this, we're gonna have to mirror the same movements, so let me help you through them..."
>Get behind her, still naked, guiding her
>>
>>43823385
So... an Energy Condom?
>>
>>43823286
>I like it
And yeah I'll support napalm ki
>>
Calling it
>>
Hey, if we die as Kabra, does that mean we play as Kabra while going on Afterlife Adventures?
>>
Oh yeah, doi

roll me a d1000 for that shit, DC is 800 and I'm looking for a name

>>43823490
Kabra is my favourite character
>>
Rolled 760 (1d1000)

>>43823521
pls
>>
Rolled 663 (1d1000)

>>43823521
Murky Burning
>>
Rolled 815 (1d1000)

>>43823521
Agent Purple
>>
Rolled 534 (1d1000)

>>43823521
Damn, that's a high DC.
>>
Rolled 896 (1d1000)

>>43823521
Plasmer Burnination
>>
Rolled 110 (1d1000)

>>43823521

Dragon Spite?
>>
>>43823605
Dragon Spit is also good. Maybe Salamander Spit?
>>
>>43823605
>>43823521
oooh, dragon spite is cool
>>
>>43823521
Royal Destruction, Eternity Slash, Cobra's Fang
>>
How long training for this will take?

'Cause we really need at least a few days of fusion practice.
>>
>>43823626
>>43823621
>>43823620
>>43823605
Too bad >>43823593 is too good for all those to be competition
>>
Rolled 531 (1d1000)

Dragon spite seems to have it
unless you want it as Spit instead of spite?

Argue about it, while I write and also roll for Bra
>>
>>43823521
Space Cobra Venom
>>
>>43823660
Why don't Bra get to roll even more than we do if she trains better? also, Spit is fine.
>>
>>43823691
I assume her dc is lower
>>
>>43823660

I prefer Spite.

I give the technique a "fuck you" vibe
>>
>>43823743
Her DC to do what? Is she trying the same technique we are?
>>
>>43823750
Yeah, spite works better for a flame that sticks to you and can't be put out.
>>
>>43823750
I prefer Spit because there's nothing that gives a bigger fuck you than spitting on something, and it'll probably work like dragon spit.
>>
>>43823754

She's trying to do the "channel ki into sword" thing, kind of like Yajirobe
>>
>>43823660
I like Spit, we also got a move called Bear Claw, so it'll be a cool naming device.
>>
>>43823660
Spite.
>>
>>43823660
Spit.
>>
>>43823660
Spit sounds like an actual move, compared to spite.
>>
>>43823771
>a flame that sticks to you and can't be put out.
You just described dragon spit
>>
>>43823660
Spite.
>>
>>43823660
Spit.
>>
>>43823660
Sprite.
>>
>>43823660
Spite.
>>
File: Dragon spit.png (62 KB, 277x208) Image search: [Google]
Dragon spit.png
62 KB, 277x208
"I like it." You tell her, "Don't need anything to ridiculous or flashy for every move."

She gives you a small smile in return, grabbing her sword and slinging it over her back, as the two of you walk out into the whiteness.

She spends half the day practising her idea, but can't quite get the flurry of moves out that she had planned, instead only managing to get one out, lacking the cutting edge she'd planned for.

Meanwhile, you test a new idea of your own out, something not to strenous, given your training for super saiyanhood as well, you give it a crack, first things first, you try to figure out how to apply a sticky quality to a blast.

It takes the better part of two days, watching blast after blast explode against the ground, as you will your energy to hold shape, before you finally get it to stick against the chamber floor.

You whoop with excitement, holding it still, as you work on adding a burning element to the next one, borrowing an idea from Bra, you furiously rub your hands together, so fast you they become little more than a blur in front of your eyes, sparks bursting out from your sliding palms as the heat builds, before you whip your hands apart, and you haul two blasts forward, fire sticking to them and burning furiously for a solid minute, before the blast detonates under the heat.
>>
>>43823660
Spite
>>
File: 255122-74582-chim-chim.jpg (8 KB, 240x176) Image search: [Google]
255122-74582-chim-chim.jpg
8 KB, 240x176
>>43823660
Spritle.
>>
You let out a whoop of excitement, "Hell yeah! Dragon Spit, let's see you regenerate from that you bug fucker!" It takes a few seconds to build it up, so it's impractica against a foe in your face, but catching someone unaware, or distracted...

You even managed to keep super saiyan up during your sleep over the two days it took to master it, feeling your body slowly adjust, your energy reserves lasting longer... even if your stomach protests.

You gorge yourself as Bra continues practicing her move, unable to get the flurry she wanted, she settles for perfecting a single cutting slice, irritated that she can't master the follow through she'd planned.

"Just under a week left." She mentions over dinner. "Do... do you think we can actually do it?" She asks, "Take that bastard out? If he gets a hold of any of them, won't he just get stronger than ever?" She lapses into silence.

You grab her hand, "No point in letting it get to us now." You reassure her. "All we can do now, is trust the others, and focus on our training."

She nods, "If that bastard touches Gohan... or Chitsu, I'm going to tear him limb from god damn limb, until his regeneration doesn't even work any more." The table starts trembling, and even the tiles underfoot, as her voice chokes from anger, her energy rising, "I'll crush him down to the last atom!"

>You really are my daughter! That's the spirit!
>Don't let your emotions rule you.
>Tell me about them, your versions.
>Write in
>>
>>43824170
>>
>>43824170
>That's the right attitude, but don't let your emotions drive. Anger is easy for others to manipulate.
>>
>>43824170
>You ever thought about using time travel or magic to bring them back and save the earth, or leaving the earth in general?
>>
>>43824170
>Don't let your emotions rule you.
You should embrace them, but don't let them dictate what you do.

>>
>>43824170
>>
>>43824170
>Remember, your emotions can empower you, so it's best to use that to your advantage as much as you can.
>>
>>43824170
>Don't let your emotions rule you
>Tell me about them, your versions
>>
File: 15_30.jpg (364 KB, 1200x1697) Image search: [Google]
15_30.jpg
364 KB, 1200x1697
>>
File: 15_31.jpg (194 KB, 1200x1697) Image search: [Google]
15_31.jpg
194 KB, 1200x1697
>>43824281
>>
File: 15_32.jpg (277 KB, 1200x1697) Image search: [Google]
15_32.jpg
277 KB, 1200x1697
>>43824295
>>
>>43824170

>>Don't let your emotions rule you.

>Emotions are good allies, but poor leaders. Believe me, I know letting anger on the driver's seat is tempting, but that's a reciepe for troubles. Harness what you feel, use it, but don't let it blind you."

>"I'd probably wouldn't have spared myself a lot of troubles if I hadn't torn Picolo's limbs"

>Hug her
>>
>>43824238
>>43824313
Hypocrites, Kabuya has let anger take hold quite a few times.
>>
>>43824308
>>43824295
>>43824281

I'd like to think that there's another route to power other than the SSJG series of transformations.

Though I'm not completely sold on the emotion stuff that's mentioned in that fancomic that's posted.
>>
>>43824330
"Do as I say, not as I do."
>>
>>43824281
>>43824295
>>43824308
Fan comics are not canon.
>>
>>43824367
Neither is this quest.
>>
>>43824330
It would only be hypocrisy if Kabuya claimed to have never let her emotions rule her.
>>
>>43824363
Too bad we're not saying anything about emotions and ruling.
>>
>>43824170
>>43824205
Second.
>>
>>43824367
>>43824370
If there's something to it, Chuckles might use a part of it because he's a hack.

>>43824330
No one's saying she's perfect, but attacking someone's character over their argument is a clear sign that you have none.
>>
writan
>>
>>43824330

It's not hypocrisy.

Kabuya has let anger take of her several times, but she acknowledge it, and almost all instances have had shitty outcome. The only time it didn't, it was because she got into Super Saiyan (something she didn't know would happen).
>>
>>43824416
Hey Chuckles, what's your opinion on Kobold ladies?
>>
>>43824678
dog or lizard?
>>
>>43824692
Hrmmmm, lizard!
>>
>>43824678

Kobold ladies? What kind?
>>
>>43824678
I can tell you my opinion: please stop.

That's my opinion.
>>
>>43824705
Scaly ones.
>>
>>43824699
They're alright, why?
even if lizard tits trigger my autism
>>
File: Vomit.jpg (82 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
Vomit.jpg
82 KB, 680x680
>>43824737
Whhhhhhyyyyyyy.
>>
>>43824737
Another QM for a DBZ quest said we couldn't waifu any space kobolds because he thought it was disgusting, just wanted to know where you stood on the matter.
>>
File: future gohan.png (156 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
future gohan.png
156 KB, 300x450
You pat her hand softly. "While I approve of the sentiment... You can't let your emotions rule you. Fuel you, yes, that seems to be the basis for this whole blonde thing." You pluck at your hair, "But blind anger makes you easy to manipulate."

She clenches her teeth, shuts her eyes and nods slowly. "You're right." She slowly grits out, as the rumbling slowly eases off. "Thanks mama."

You smile and nod, "Tell me about Chitsu and Gohan. Your versions."

Her face, filled with anger, quickly swaps to that of wistful nostalgia. "Well... Gohan... he's- was- kind and patient with us. Never raised his voice, and looked out for me, after Capsule Corp." She twirls a strand of hair around her finger. "I... kinda had a crush on him for a few years." She admits, her face going red. "Chits would tease me about it all the time."

You laugh a little, but let her continue, "I would try to talk to him, but got all tongue tied..." She smiles a little, "But... you know, I figured out I was just his sisters dorky friend in his eyes, and I got over it." She frowns, "He died so that we could get away from the androids. We were scrounging for food, when suddenly they were on top of us, like ten of them, pelting us from every side." The finger twirling her hair stops, "He told us to run, and then blew himself to kingdom come. Only managed to take one of the bastards with him, the rest all pulled through, but we got away."

Ouch. "And what about Chitsu?"
>>
>>43824761
SOM railroading!?

That's a surprise.
>>
File: Bra and Chitsuu.jpg (44 KB, 400x319) Image search: [Google]
Bra and Chitsuu.jpg
44 KB, 400x319
She smiles, "Chits? Well... she's a big loveable idiot. Apparently she takes after Goku more than Chichi though, always sticking her nose places she didn't belong, messing with my inventions when I wasn't looking." She grins, "This one time, I rigged up a home made fan, and the moment I turned my back, she chirps up 'Hey Brabra, check out how strong my tongue is!'." She snickers a little, "I had to yank her back by the tail, but the blade still clipped her. Had to get a senzu to grow back the tip... Gohan wasn't really happy with that." She drums her fingers on the table, "Basically a knucklehead goof, always up for a hug, or a talk, even if she didn't understand what I was sayin. But she was my knucklehead goof... my best friend and- that is until..." She coughs, "Well I told you how she tried to deal with them on her own. It wasn't pretty."

"Well hopefully our versions grow up to be as good friends as yours did." You tell her, trying to get her mind off their deaths.

>You and Gohan, huh? Cute.
>Come on, let's hit the hay.
>Write in
>>
>>43824823
>Tease her, TEASE HER!
>>
>>43824823
>You and Gohan, huh? Cute. There are two others after him in this timeline though~
>You ever thought about using timetravel to save them, or dragon balls?
>>
>>43824845
>>43824823
Do eeet
>>
>>43824823
It sounds like... you and Chitsu...?
>>
>>43824823
>>
>>43824808
He's even thought about throwing the whole race of space lizards into a sun if we post another cheesecake picture when he says lizard girls aren't hot.
>>
>>43824855
God give it up! How many times do we have to tell you to shut up and explain WHY that won't work? Are you LITERALLY brain damaged?
>>
File: Tapped_Out_The_Homer.png (592 KB, 413x356) Image search: [Google]
Tapped_Out_The_Homer.png
592 KB, 413x356
>>43824874
Let's just send Piccolo with Kami in him to the future with the black stars to save Earth's future. Also, two cockpits in the same time machine!
>>
File: JUST.jpg (278 KB, 1200x845) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
278 KB, 1200x845
>>43824873
sacrilige

you should know what this picture is by now
>>
>>43824823
>other
"The kid's popular with the girls, alright. Hope he doesn't take after his father in that department."
>>
>>43824874
This is the first time you've brought that up, please explain why it wouldn't work.
>>
>>43824855
>>43824874
Okay , here is what we do, we have her get their sols on hand, transport them to our timeline, and then bring them to life here.
Its doable.
>>
>>43824921
What do you have against Chi-chi?

>>43824931
We could just send one of the Elders in a time machine with Porunga after/before they use a wish for moving Namek.
>>
>>43824931
How are you going to get access to another timeline's Otherworld?
>>
>>43824874
Let's just have Bra master the fusion dance and lowering her PL, and then have her fuse with people before she uses the time machine to bring them to a different timeline.
>>
>>43824954
Baba probably? Or just use some sort of magic thing (she can probably learn it) and have them break out of Otherworld with brute strength, or make some device with Bulma, or posses objects, or a person.
Bunch of ways to summon ghousts with basic magic. Getting them bodies is the hard part, and dragon can do that no problem.
Otherworld is ridiculously easy to get out of.
>>
>>43824993
Why would we do that when we can just commit lots of murder and replace clean corpses with dirty ones like in Chrono Trigger and wish souls into those clean bodies?

>>43824823
Hey Chuckles, has Piccolo/Kami figured out how to put themselves in a glass container and get out of it yet?
>>
>>43825066
>Because time travel create another timeline where whatever you do happen, rather than modifying the past.
How does that go against using the time machine to save them before their deaths and bring them to her timeline?
>>
>>43825087
Because we be kidnapping them from time line number 3( or whatever). We can't actually travel time. Just universes with different time zones.
>>
>>43825066
>Because time travel create another timeline where whatever you do happen, rather than modifying the past.
She could just wish for some clean corpses and have Shenron fill in the details with what her wish intends, then use the Black Stars with The Artificial Namek there.
>>
>>43825087

Because it's just creating a timeline where you removed two people from it.

It would have the same effect that taking the Gohan and Chitsu of our timeline and taking them to hers.
>>
>>43825113
That sounds like timeline 3 Bra's problem to figure out. She can go steal timeline 7 Bra's soon-to-be-dead friends.
>>
>>43825152
She removes two people, and replaces them with corpses to not completely wreck the Space-time continumity
>>
She should ask Kami how to become, well Kami of earth, so she can create her own dragon ball and resurrect everyone when she goes back to her timeline.
>>
Removed my vote because teasing her about her dead friends is a bad idea, in retrospect.

>>43824823

>Hug Bra

>So, wanna spend this last week dealing with Fusion?
>>
>>43825212
Only Dragon Clan Nameks can do that.

>>43824823
>Hug Bra
>>
>>43825169

That's not a solution.

>>43825212

Half-saiyans can't create Dragon Balls.
>>
>inb4 our bodies are incompatible because she's a virgin
>>
>>43824823
>Hug her, hit the hay
>>
>>43825239
>That's not a solution.
Worked in Chrono Trigger.

>>43824823
>Hug her, hit the hay.
>>
>>43825281
>Worked in Chrono Trigger.
Chrono Trigger wasn't a multiverse.
>>
>>43825299
Hey, replacing living beings with corpses always works in any time travel story.
>>
>>43825320
Only a Sith speaks in absolutes.

But seriously you're full of shit.
>>
File: futuru.jpg (100 KB, 806x991) Image search: [Google]
futuru.jpg
100 KB, 806x991
You give her a smirk, "You and Gohan, huh? Cute." Bra groans, hiding her face behind her hands, as you continue, "That kid must be giving off some pheromone or something."

She groans again, "Mama, please don't try and push other me and Gohan..." She begs. "It was a phase, okay? I moved on."

You're not dropping it that easily though, "Oh come on Bra, you two would make the cutest little couple. Chichi and I could dress you up and send you on little playdates..."

Bra smacks her head against the table, "Stooooop!" She weakly protests. "I'll tell mom! She won't let you!"

You kick your feet up on the table, "We'll see dear. We'll see."

She peers up at you, "Mama, no. Getting set up by your parents is, like, literally the lamest thing ever. Even I know that."

You stand, "I'll fight you for it! You win, and I'll leave well enough alone." She shakes her head. "Well if you won't then I guess I have no choiiiice."

She half smiles as she stands, moving around the table, she plants a kiss on your forehead, "Mama, I love you. But no." She reaches up and tugs on a loose spike of your hair, "Wonk!" She laughs, before slipping past you, "I'm going to bed. G'night."

You grab her from behind before she shuts her door, kissing her on the cheek. "Love you kiddo." You reassure her, ruffling her hair, before heading back to your own room.

You had another one of those weird dreams with all those freaky people playing cards again, there was that one drunk lizard guy... and the REALLY drunk midget chick, and that one asshole who was asleep... this place is screwing with your dreams really bad.

Bra's already awake, stretching out for the day, her food already eaten, she waits for you to eat, showing a picture of her with her friends, Chitsu draped over Bra's shoulders and sticking her tongue at the camera.

With your meal destroyed, Bra puts the photo back in a capsule and asks what you want to practice, "Though I'd rather focus on my Sword Stream..."

>Fusion, let's go
>Write in
>>
>>43825349
What's wrong with the plan? Bra travels to a timelines where her friends' corpses are fresh, she scoops up those corpses and puts them in capsule, she travels to when the friends of other timeline Bras are still alive, kills them by chopping their neck thing and then sets it back in place once they stop living, then puts those corpses in capsules, then uncapsules the dirty corpses in those timelines, then travels back to her timeline with the clean corpses and wishes them back and then fucks off Earth to either save it from the Black Stars or leaves it behind. Though, if Kamiccolo 21 travels to the future with this timeline's set of Black Stars, there will be two sets of Black Stars in Bra's timeline, so that's two wishes she can do before DAN DANing
>>
>>43825385
>Fusion, let's go
>We can work on your Sword Stream when we're fused!
>>
>>43825385
>Fusion, let's go
>>
>>43825385

>>Fusion, let's go

> You can try to practice Sword Stream while we're fused, you know?
>>
>>43825385
>>Write in
Learn Sword Stream from her. If we can, do it while fused.
>>
>>43825448
This. We need to make sure that we can actually fuse first, and the combination of minds can ease communication.
>>
Wait was Bra and Chitsu doing the naughty or not?
>>
>>43825385

These: >>43825448
>>43825474

It might even be easier since she'll have Kabu's experiences to draw on as well.
>>
>>43825495
No. They were just friends man.
>>
Also there are fusion based techniques. We could try to merge 2 of our attacks together or something.
Like Four Witches Sword Stream or something like that. I wonder if we can duplicate the sword.
>>
>>43825510
Just like korra and asami
>>
>>43825585
Weren't we Korra to Bulma's Asami?
>>
>>43825585
Never watched that.
>>
>>43825620
huh
>Brown muscular action girl
>Science waifu with infinite money

god damn, I am a hack
>>
Why didn't we get wished back in Bra's timeline?
>>
Anyway, gonna want a d100 roll for that fusion

>>43825674
kami got merced by the androids
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>43825680
>>
>>43825674
the balls are inert
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>43825680
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>43825680
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>43825680
Rollin 1's
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>43825680
>>
>>43825680
>kami got merced by the androids
What androids?
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>43825680
>>
>>43825655
All who wear the trips of a QM must face this fact, save for a few can rise above us.

Welcome to the fold, brother.
>>
>>43825723

Do you genuinely don't read this quest?

'Cause if you're trying to troll, I'm really sorry for you
>>
Shit I forgot to ask, how was the honeymoon boss?
>>
>>43825784
All the androids at the time were broken, and Piccolo was kidnapped.
>>
>>43825723
either by her timeline C-13/14/15 or some others, she told that in one of the threads after she dispatched King Cold, or on her 2nd visits.
>>
>>43825655

You're no hack. It's us who voted to woo Bulma
>>
>>43825802

Nope.
>>
>>43825815
It's also us who voted to turn Videl into Claire with a more deadbeat dad and a less dead mom
>>
File: demonladywantsherwish.jpg (106 KB, 1000x740) Image search: [Google]
demonladywantsherwish.jpg
106 KB, 1000x740
I read this quest and get told to ignore certain things. Like our promise...
>>
>>43825834
What promise? We never made any promises with no one.
>>
>>43825834
You're not doing a good job ignoring it if you bring it up.

Silence is golden anon.
>>
>>43825795
pretty good, stayed on a pretty ass island, ate a shitload of delicious food, had crazy monkey sex and watched a manlet dingo fight his way to the top of his pack, who my wife called vegeta

>>43825854
oh really?
>>
>>43825834
That thing never existed, What promise?
>>
>>43825867
Good to hear boss, good to hear.
>>
File: DeMom hips.png (660 KB, 750x1116) Image search: [Google]
DeMom hips.png
660 KB, 750x1116
>>43825833

Claire?

Also, we really have to check on Videl and her parents, once we got our friends safely out of Kame House

>>43825834

Ignore what you want.
>>
>>43825834
>>43825854
>>43825863
>>43825869
Would she be more tolerable if she had a Toriyama appearance?
>>
>>43825867
Make it bite'em in the ass Chuckles! MAKE THEM REGRET FOR IGNORING MY WAIFU!
>>
File: 1443811925463.jpg (33 KB, 580x250) Image search: [Google]
1443811925463.jpg
33 KB, 580x250
>>43825913
Never, Happened.
>>
>>43825915

you're waifu a shit

A SHIT
>>
>>43825985
Its not advisable to mess with the Arch-Duchess of the demon realm.

Although she was offered the Namekian ones instead...
>>
>>43825913

I never got why people were so butthurt by her.
>>
File: ozotto.jpg (9 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
ozotto.jpg
9 KB, 194x259
>>43826090
>I'm unleashing an army of demons on the Earth.

Though that would be a nice distraction for Cell.

Maybe her boyfriend will be there...
>>
>>43826097
Chuckles was edging our murderboner for Frieza with his OC bullcrap
>>
>>43826090

And we're going to let her have her wishes. It's not our fault Namek still hasn't been relocated.

It's kind of bullshit we have to relocate it to use the balls, though. In the manga, they could use them on Earth just fine.
>>
>>43826097
Up the shut fuck.
>>
That shit doesn't exist and is not canon. The end.
>>
>>43826146
Canon is determined by Chuckles, not you anon.
>>
You step up beside beside her, "I want to make sure we can do fusion dance right, before we do anything else. Hell, I'll give you a hand if we're fused."

She shrugs, setting her weapon down and assumes the first pose.

You count down from three, "FUuuuuuSION- HA!"

You slam together, everything going bright, as a crushing wave of loneliness slams into your mind for a moment with a helping of guilt, undercut by a burning spark of hope, before you meld fully with her. God, is that how Bra feels?

You flex, testing out your new body, now easily able to maintain your super saiyan form, you pick the sword back up, "Now we're... Kabra? Braya?" God you're bad at names. "Doesn't matter! We're the ultimate Briefs fighting machine!"

You heft the sword up, "Now, we're not exactly the ultimate sword fighter... but..."

You slash it back and forth in a flurry, your arms strong and true, boosted with new reflexes and a deeper pool of energy, you manage to get four slashes off, before losing your balance.

You run through it a few more times, until you're sure you won't lose your balance again. "Still got a few more minutes until the fusion runs out." You mutter.

>Combo attacks!
>Put this fusion really through its paces, see its max output!
>Wait it out
>Write in

>>43825899
this picture gives me ideas
>>
>>43826206
"I am no longer Bra or Kabuya, I am KABRAYA!"

>Test full power SSJ in this form.
>>
>>43826206
>this picture gives me ideas
Bueno
>>
>>43826206
>Combo attacks!
>>
Does Bra know Kaioken?

We could test out Super Kaioken.
>>
>>43826206
>Write in

Try to maintain it for as long as possible?
>>
>>43826206
Supporting >>43826255
>>
We could use Four Witches to attack with Dragon Spite, while our other arms do something else.

>>43826206

Seconding >>43826255
>>
>>43826396
We could have two hands on the sword and two have bear claws!

Maybe even have a bear claw sword attack.
>>
>>43826396
It's Dragon Spit, just let it go man
>>
>>43826206
>>Combo attacks!
>>
>>43826420

It was a typo
>>
>>43826255
>>43826374
>>43826396
you guys DO know that fusion dance has a hard 30 minute time limit
>>
>>43826206
>>Combo attacks!
>>
>>43826475
No Chuckles, thank you for telling us. Changing >>43826374 to >Combo attacks!
>>
>>43826475
>Combo Attacks
>>
>>43826206

>this picture gives me ideas

Glad to hear it! I'm pretty happy with the end result. Wasn't my simplest edit.
>>
>>43826206
Howdy Chuckles, Finally got to the bottom here.

>Put this fusion really through its paces, see max overdrive!
>>
Top kek from Bra feeling how we were doing her mom lol
>>
You rub your hands, "Alright, we've got time... let's get silly with this thing."

You roughly assemble a dummy out of quickly wrecked spare chair, and think of how to handl this.

With a grunt, you force two new arms out of your shoulder blades, Four Witches limbs floating over your shoulders, as you heft the sword one handed.

With nod, slice the sword through the air, sending a slicing wave of ki into the wood, splitting it in half, before you rush after it, a chill setting in your right hand, as you use an ice enhanced Bear Claw, uppercutting the wreckage skywards, as a deathly cold explosion sends ice shards flying out of your knuckles, hitting a few of the wooden boards, before you follow it up, intense heat burning your hands, as you gather ki in the phantom limbs.

With Bra's basic knowledge of fire magic, you don't have to waste time creating friction, instead snapping your fingers as the ki gathers, you channel fire into the ball themselves, before hurling them out the wreckage.

They stick to two of the legs, fire raging across the wood, before the sticky blasts detonate, obliterating the last of the chair, as your phantom limbs fade.
>>
"That was cool!" You cheer yourself, giving a little jump, before quickly wringing out your icy cold hand, breathing life back into it.

The two of you separate, rubbing the life back into your palms, Bra giving you a satisfied nod, as she inspects the charred splinters. "We hit Cell like that, he hasn't got a chance." She affirms. "We HAVE to come up with a cool name for that if we use it on him. Like... Bear.. Spit..." She frowns. "I'll leave the name to you." She sighs.

"How about Briefs Barrage?"

She breaks out in a grin, nodding as she steps into hug you, squeezing you tight. You pat the back of her head, slightly taken aback. "I'm gonna miss you..." She finally sighs. "When I go back home... All I ever heard were stories, but you're the coolest mom I could hope for."

>You can come back any time you want
>Hey, Bulma's cool too!
>Do... you have to go back?
>And I'm proud of you.
>Write in
>>
And we can also use electricity.

Damn, we're a powerhouse. As long as we don't get cocky, it should work.
>>
>>43826799
>>You can come back any time you want
>>Hey, Bulma's cool too!
>Write in
Can't you just bring all your friends here? As I understand there is not much of the world left here, you can just move here.
>>
>>43826799
>The future seems boring, and you don't have to keep up the legacy of a dead race and planet.
>>
>>43826799
>We're proud of you
>Do you need to go back really?
>>
>>43826799
>Hey, Bulma's cool too!
>And I'm proud of you.
>>
>>43826835
Second
>>
>>43826799
>Hey, Bulma's cool too!
>And I'm proud of you.
>Do... you have to go back?
>You don't have to save the world, just keep living
>>
>>43826799

>And I'm proud of you.
>Hey, Bulma's cool too!

>I do have my bad moments, though.

>Unless you'd rather take everyone you care for and hop in this timeline for good...
>>
>>43826799
>Kiss her.
>"Of course I am, just ask Risel and Teito"
>>
>>43826799
>Write in

Could we use our dragon balls to revive someone in another dimesion?

Relatively that dimension is ahead of the curb, we could send a wish through time and space to revive her Chitsu.
>>
>>43826946
The only thing we could do is convince Kami and Piccolo to combine to save the Earth's future and to have a whole world all to themselves, have them use the glass trick to prevent a Fly remake when Bra travels forward in time, and then use the two sets of Black Stars they have in the future.
>>
Also we can just use black stars on some random planet without life on it. Just reminding people.
>>
>>43826980
Wow that is complicated as fuck.

I'm down for Kamiccolo though. Dende is all ready to hang out on Earth with his two buddies.

To bad we couldn't get Slug in that combo. Then we'd have a super-duper namekian
>>
>>43826997
No, if the Black Stars aren't back in the same area in the Lookout they were in within a year, the planet's powdered toast.
>>
Also can't we just wish for power to resurrect (/bring people to our location from anywhere with physical body, fully healed and stuff) people without limitations with black dragon balls?

Would be better use of our wish.
>>
>>43826946

According to Chuckles, only the Black Star ones can work in another dimension.
>>
>>43827012

Kamicollo is a warrior namek, isn't he?

He'd have to merge back with Kami to reform the original Nameless Namek for the dragonballs he created to be intact, wouldn't he? Or does that exclude the Black Star DBs?
>>
>>43827026
Who cares about a planet without anyone on it?

Kabuya sure as hell wouldn't.

>>43827034
If we boost Dende's powers we could...

Let's put lil' Green through a real training program!
>>
>>43826980
We'd have to get Bulma and Bra and Teito and Risel to make the most kick-ass spaceship out of Bra's time machine before she leaves to do that.
>>
File: Epoch.jpg (14 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
Epoch.jpg
14 KB, 252x200
>>43827097
Wasn't the time machine also a spaceship?

That's how Tapion made it home right?

Otherwise..EPOCH!
>>
>>43827059
Training Dende is a good idea. the more powerful the person, the more powerful the dragon balls, If I remember correctly.
>>
File: what a dick.gif (569 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
what a dick.gif
569 KB, 500x300
You kiss her forehead, "Hey! Bulma's cool too!" She giggles at that, resting her chin on your shoulder. "But listen honey, you can feel free to come back here any time you want too, you got that?" You rub her back slowly, "Or... you could even stay here if you wanted?"

You can hear her breath hitch with excitement for a moment, before she shakes her head. "I... man I want to, but I can't." She points towards the door. "I have to go home. It might be a hell hole back there... but after everything I've learned here, if I can beat that Cell monster, I can take those androids out for good." She pulls away, wiping stray tears from the corner of her eyes, "And after that... I've got to protect them." She sniffs, "Without Gohan or Chits... it's just me, Nappa and Chichi left to look after Earth. Gotta teach some apprentices how to kick some butt, help rebuild society, all that crap. But I WILL come back, some times, as long as the time machine works."

You shrug, "Well the offers always open... but I do insist that you stick around to see your mom after we kill that bug. Maybe even little you."

She grimaces, "Huh, that'll be weird."

You're try to reply, but your stomach growls loud enough to drown you out, "Dinner time then." You shrug.

Over dinner, you tell her about her younger selfs fascination with the Saiyan home world, and tell her some more about life on planet Vegeta, as she knew better than to trust Nappa's recount of history.

She stares at the door again, "With the time machine... if you had the choice... would you go back and kill Frieza before he wiped it out?" She asks. "From a Earthling perspective, yeah, Frieza's a dick... but... well, most of the Saiyans on Planet Vegeta sounded like a scourge to the galaxy." She fiddles her spoon through her food. "And it'd mean that... you'd never meet mom in that timeline, or... you know...."

>In a heartbeat
>No... things happen for a reason
>Write in
>>
>>43827216
>No... things happen for a reason
>>
>>43827216
>In a heartbeat
>Why did you travel back in time here if not to save us?
>>
>>43827216
>Write in
"It'd create a divergent reality. Though the idea is fascinating to test out against Frieza's maximum power against SSJ. Maybe Kami has something that lets us do that? Go back and fight old foes. That'd be neat."
>>
>>43827216
>I think you should talk with Kami and see if there's anything he can do to help you.
>>
File: frieza-fireworks-full-o.gif (5 MB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
frieza-fireworks-full-o.gif
5 MB, 320x214
>>43827216
have better gif
>>
>>43827216
>In a heartbeat
>Risel's, Teito's, Raditz's, Goku's, and my parents all died, why wouldn't I? Are you offering?
>>
>>43827216
>I'm not sure. It would create another time-line, wouldn't it?
>>
>>43827216
>in a heartbeat.
>>
>>43827216
>Write in
"I guess they deserved a chance, and it's not like it'd ruin this reality at all. So yes, I guess?"
>>
>>43827216
>>Write in
"Yes, but I'd stay long enough to knock some sense into the Saiyans, myself especially."
>>
>>43827216
>In a heartbeat
>Growing up like I did fucking sucked, Risel and Teito were the only things that kept me going.
>>
>>43827361
Nah
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.