[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wat do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_m1m6ws6hsz1r2mho4o1_500.gif (184 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1m6ws6hsz1r2mho4o1_500.gif
184 KB, 500x375
>be in Shadowrun
>be one of the most powerful corp
>PCs offers you a red dragon egg

wat do?

already has a dominant black dragon wife, she won't allow for more spouses
>>
>>43815926
Daughteru.
>>
>>43815926
>togepi
>not JOHN CENA
>>
>>43815926
Graciously accept. and then destroy it. Fuck those asshole dragons.
>>
>>43815926
>be corp ceo
>be so fucking goat that you got a dragon partner
>not just a business partner either
>aw shit yeah you heard right
>but there's one snag
>have to hire.... urgh... "shadowrunners"
>moderately precise black ops mercenaries really
>come back
>bring me a fucking dragon egg
>oh fucking hell
>who did they piss off
>why are they giving me this incredibly valuable item >who's wrath are they trying to palm off on me?
>how did they even fucking manage this?
>the wife is never going to let me just get rid of it either
>...she has been broody lately actually. Does this count as adoption?
>>
>>43815926
nothing left to do but kill yourself op
>>
>>43815926
Signal the snipers, leave the egg as it lay.
FUCK this job, it just got way too complicated.
>>
>>43816498
>Turns out she was gonna lay egg
>Thinks she will kill me and I did this on purpose
>Later find out shes adopted the egg with her own
>Everything seems horrible when I walk in on the nest without her
>Later turns out she was watching her sisters egg and had promised to keep it safe.
>>
>>43815926
Young master has returned.webm
>>
I was actually thinking of taken a CEO of a rival corp, propose him a nice meal, which you be red dragon omelette.

A bit like that South Park episode in which Cartman makes that guy eat his parents.

I want a big plot twist, but don't know what to do or how to do it.
>>
>>43817703
The thing is, Cartman had the means to get away with that shit because plot. Fairly certain almost anyone pulling that shit in Shadowrun would get burned as well.
>>
>>43815926
Not fucking with dragons is like the first rule of shadowrun. Why did you think that you could get away with fucking one?
>>
This thread is awful.

>NO FUN ALLOWED
Fun is allowed, but this thread is still awful.
>>
>>43816434
Mmm. Omelette. Mmm. Fanany surprise.
>>
>>43815926

Dragon Harem ending
>>
Chummer, if you are married to a dragon your already past the point of no return. Just hand it to the abomination you call a wife and let nature sort itself out. I would reccomend faking your own death and moving to boston just to be safe, I hear it's lovely this time of year.
>>
>>43822387

> Implying dragons aren't the master race
> Implying humans aren't apes
> Not knowing this is why Hestaby the nature nut is relatively pro-human
>>
>>43822423
>implying hestaby being largely pro-metahuman is not merely because having a good public image aligns with their actual goals.

Not even dunkelzahn was innocent of this omea, even if he was more of a bro then most dragons.
>>
>>43822972

You have no business questioning far-scholar
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.