[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drawthread: Two is one, one is none Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 124
File: image.png (1 MB, 764x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 764x1080
Old thread >>43748123

Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. Just be patient, and bump your request ONE time, every 24 hours after posting it. Don't be a jerk and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

Additionally, please provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than vernal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

If you've recently had a request filled by a drawfriend, please be considerate of less fortunate anons and hold off on additional requests for a while.

Mind your manners, don't be rude to other people's requests, and remember to say thank you!

Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Paint Tool Sai: Need a mirror plz

Figure Drawing:
http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing: https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art guide: https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: shitty melee weapons.jpg (150 KB, 595x842) Image search: [Google]
shitty melee weapons.jpg
150 KB, 595x842
Can I get a picture of a generic warrior guy wearing little/very crude armor and 2-3 of these shitty weapons?

Its supposed to show what a lvl 1 warrior looks like in my mind, using second rate equipment.
>>
Requesting a skuzzy looking, middle aged Englishman in a bloodeborne-esque coat with a high collar, a suit, and a top hat. I'd like him to have a devilish grin and bad teeth, and for him to be holding a hand behind his back as if concealing something. Oh, and mutton chops. Glorious mutton chops.

Please and thank you!
>>
File: 2015-11-23 23.59.02.jpg (117 KB, 614x767) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-23 23.59.02.jpg
117 KB, 614x767
>>43811672

Requesting two assassins with cherry shaped helmets/masks, one stands at 6'ft muscular, and is a close combat expert and has a green stem like object on top if the helmet and the other is 5'ft skinny and is a long ranged expert. They both wear the suit that's in the picture, the close ranged expert has a cane sword, and the long ranged carries a sniper rifle.
>>
File: Commisar_Officer.jpg (93 KB, 499x949) Image search: [Google]
Commisar_Officer.jpg
93 KB, 499x949
Requesting a young IG commissar with mechanical right arm. Wearing sunglasses, smoking a cigarette and holding a smoking bolt pistol in his hand
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1366x1487) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1366x1487
Kindly requesting Owen a 6th level Rifts RPG wilderness scout Occupational Character Class wearing Bushman style fully enviromental body armor and armed with a C-10S Laser Sniper rifle with scope and a bipod. Camo would be cool. If colored I'm Partial to Rhodesian camo but would be happy with anything, digital urban ala Children of Man movie would be cool too! This guy is the groups sniper and tracker. Thank you!
>>
>>43811760
Reminds of Bloodborne.
>>
>>43806338
OR Thank you I love it!
>>
File: kit.jpg (100 KB, 831x695) Image search: [Google]
kit.jpg
100 KB, 831x695
Might be the pain meds here, but I had a crazy idea, and I wanted to have a pic to sell this idea to my tabletop group.

Pretty much the picture will be of a schoolgirl post-supernatural disaster that hit Tokyo, flooding it, and separating it from the outside world. She's exploring a mall, looking around for any supplies, by taking a small dinghy she found floating away from a flooded marina. It has no outboard, but she is using the oars.

She has on her school uniform (the disaster hit while she was in school and she's trying to make it home), the inflated life vest with backpack (snagged it from a store that specializes in nautical gear) and she's rowing along, a flashlight duct-taped to the front of the raft to light the way. Also she has a hard-hat on to protect her head from bumping into things.

The system I'm thinking of running this in, is OVA, and the concept is the PCs are stuck in this flooded Tokyo for one reason or another, and they're trying to figure out a way to get through the barrier back to the real world. I won't get into any details but from the PC's point of view the rest of the world is now straight-up ocean outside of the boundary.
>>
From old thread:Requesting a drow bard playing electric bass. Gunmetal grey hair sweeps diagonally into a predictably emo haircut that partially covers his face. He has smoke grey skin and white eyes; is very young, should look about 18-20 (human years). His expression should be as full of sarcasm and ennui as possible, framed by the blue smoke from a magically conjured cigarette. He wears black dyed leather lamellar fashioned from a band hoodie reading "NEGATIVE LEVELS" as well as a short bow and quiver over his shoulder. In case you can't tell, this character should be as ironic and humorous as possible. Thanks for your consideration!
>>
File: TheRoc.jpg (268 KB, 3114x1422) Image search: [Google]
TheRoc.jpg
268 KB, 3114x1422
>>43722068
Reposting this delivery in case the OR returns.
>>
File: Iron Bastards.jpg (1 MB, 1800x1391) Image search: [Google]
Iron Bastards.jpg
1 MB, 1800x1391
>>43811672
Reposting this from old thread. Any or all of the characters would be awesome, and I encourage you to take artistic license with them.

Okay, here's a biggie. I've got some steam games for trade for this one.

They don't have to be overlapping, but standing as a group or separate would both be awesome.

I just wanted to get a sketch of drawing of them that I can use (and color) for my players. I've DM'd for them for a year, and 5 of them have never played tabletop before but are now addicted to it. I wanted to draw something myself, but I just had a baby lol. This is gonna be a Christmas gift for the group.

From left to right for reference:
Elf Sorcerer who fireballs a lot.
Half-elf druid who is essentially the wildcard.
Half-Orc ranger who thinks he's Connor from AC3
Half-Orc barbarian who smashes
Human bard noble who is a narcissist.
Elf Rogue who fancies himself a sniper.
>>
can I get a big tan girl with black scarab themed plate armor?
>>
>>43811760
any preferences on what the guy should look like? age/ethnicity/attractiveness?
>>
Might just be me but I'd like to see a silly picture with like a half-demon/devil/whatever evil being kid and their whatever-evil parent bonding.
>>
>>43812950
>might just be me

Yes, you're the one requesting it
>>
File: 001.png (965 KB, 1318x2550) Image search: [Google]
001.png
965 KB, 1318x2550
>>43811760
here you go (might be HUGE because Photoshop is being weird)
>>
Reposting from the old thread:
Asking for a Tiefling with a broken horn in a poncho and a sombrero.
Take all the artistic liberty you need as long as it's a horned dude in a poncho.
>>
>>43813025
I forgot what I was going to put there and just went with the request. My bad.
>>
>>43813188
just havin a laugh, no worries man
>>
File: a3103406-89.jpg (47 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
a3103406-89.jpg
47 KB, 500x333
Requesting a pic of this dude sitting at the steps of a hindu-like temple ruin, his ax(?) leaning against his shoulder as he hunches over and fiddles with a flintlock pistol, or any sort of doodad you want, up to you drawfriends.

Please and thank you.
>>
>>43813608
I'm not even sure that's an actual weapon.
>>
>>43814097
you would be surprised. south east asia had odd shit.
>>
A wide-brimmed wizard's hat with a body-shielding cowl sewn from the brim with no outline underneath of who's wearing it. There's two scowling eyeholes and litlle sharp horns poking through the cowl, just below the hat's brim.

i guess imagine a rounded pacman ghost wearing a huge wizard hat with tiny devil horns
>>
File: Ride ride ride sally ride.png (3 MB, 1528x1512) Image search: [Google]
Ride ride ride sally ride.png
3 MB, 1528x1512
>>43811672
Requesting this character mounted death dealer style on this raptor. Would like her wielding a lance or spear and carrying a shield shaped like a triceratops skull/head (horns do not need to be to scale.)

Mask is white as are the feathers, clothes are primarily reds, blacks and whites. Everything else is either tans, browns or grays. Scarves would probably look good primarily in grays.
I know the details are difficult to make out, so if it helps, I modeled the 'shirt' after the toowoomba tunic from TF2.
Her pants are kinda poofy.

Thanks a lot if anyone decides to tackle it, I know its a big one.
>>
File: draw_request.jpg (181 KB, 1044x1016) Image search: [Google]
draw_request.jpg
181 KB, 1044x1016
Reposting from last thread, requesting character in the upper right, dress in the clothes on the left (minus headband) plus the jacket from the bottom right
>>
File: child of the emperor.jpg (466 KB, 1966x1064) Image search: [Google]
child of the emperor.jpg
466 KB, 1966x1064
Would like to request my Emperor's Children Ship Captain for an upcoming Black Crusade game.

1) He's a former member of the Palatine Blades from the Great Crusade, and still wears most of his MK4 Blades armor. Obviously chaos-ified since then, but the same armor as pictured except-

2) For the helmet. He wears a mutated artificer MK7 helmet with a hair crest. The helmet is colored white with gold metallic details. The hair is a violent shade of pink.

3) He wears a spiked leather rocket pant leg over the armor on his left leg. On both hands he wears studded black leather gloves as well.

4) Still wields his old Charnabal Sabre in his right hand.

5) Carries a grav pistol in his left.

6) Basic color scheme of his armor if a drawfriend wants to add color to it. Just a note, this is just the most detailed I could get. Feel free to turn his armor into your own canvas and splash pink, purple, and white paint over his armor like a true adopted son of Slaanesh.

Armor has mutated over time as well from exposure from exposure from the warp, so feel free to go with whatever daemonic design pops into your head, from metal figures of daemonettes to marble sculpts of snarling skulls.
>>
File: Rose.jpg (73 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Rose.jpg
73 KB, 800x1200
>>43811672

Talentless Heromachine Faggot returning after awhile, to see if anyone will indulge my shitty OCs.

Gonna be in an urban fantasy game soon, and one of my character ideas looks something like this.

Pose and direction are all up to whatever drawfriend is nice enough to pick this up, though I would like a stylized rose tattoo on one of her arms.

Hopefully someone picks this up, and as always I love browsing peoples' work in these threads.
>>
File: request.png (3 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
request.png
3 MB, 2000x2000
Hello drawfriends, I have a request for some art of my character. He's a 6'3 240 lb dumb as bricks cavalier. I would like some heroic art of him riding atop his mount (a bullete with bismuth scale plates) while he wields his lance and tower shield. His armor is fullplate, with the same rainbowy bismuth sheen as is seen on his mount. Attached to the saddle should be a flowing battle standard with the silhouette of a dire wolf on one side and a polar bear on the other. The Standard should be inspiring and awesome and say COMPANY 13 in big letters.
The character himself has messy brown hair and a full beard, and he's built like he skipped leg day at the gym (because he rides his mount everywhere.) I would like for him to look heroic, and be charging ever onward.
The bulette is also huge, standing almost 11' at the shoulder and weighs about 4 tons. It should be roaring triumphantly, as if anticipating their next battle.
I apologize ahead of time for my sloppy reference picture, I just threw together some images that I thought might help get a better grasp of what I'm looking for. Thank you for your time.
>>
File: 1448076646117[1].jpg (214 KB, 744x1052) Image search: [Google]
1448076646117[1].jpg
214 KB, 744x1052
For this humble request, I would like to see this Lady wielding a pair of baselards that are connected together at the pommels with a long cord.
>>
>>43812920

Gruff young warrior, looking generic white European but maybe with dreadlocks?
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 778x519) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 778x519
>>43813608
>>43814097
>>43814115

It looks similar to a SE Asian poke mark called a "Mak". Really curious to find out what it is. Can someone reverse image search? What is the sauce on the reference art?
>>
File: GjermundbuII.jpg (26 KB, 400x464) Image search: [Google]
GjermundbuII.jpg
26 KB, 400x464
Moving this from the last thread.

I'd like to request a viking man with long blonde hair wearing a byrnie and helmet and toussling a young black haired boy's hair, please. Beard non-optional. Thanks.
>>
>>43814239
>>43814643
Shipping these two
>>
File: Catgirlpriest.png (2 MB, 2680x3000) Image search: [Google]
Catgirlpriest.png
2 MB, 2680x3000
>>43816437
OR from this, Has there been any progress on this? Been waiting for this!
>>
File: kanabo.jpg (35 KB, 900x198) Image search: [Google]
kanabo.jpg
35 KB, 900x198
Some friends and myself are knee-deep in a 5e campaign, and I'm playing a bald, dark olive/almost brown Half-Orc Monk using a big ol' Kanabo as a weapon.

Would anyone be up for mocking up a character image for me?
He's supposed to be shirtless/shoeless, and wearing tattered pants, but not a loincloth or anything like that.
>>
File: request.png (794 KB, 1030x874) Image search: [Google]
request.png
794 KB, 1030x874
Hey, could I get her with the heavy stubber on her back, also could you maker her features look a bit less smooth and cartoonish and remove the gloves, tatoo and scar?

Thanks in advance!
>>
File: Alexander5.jpg (172 KB, 922x728) Image search: [Google]
Alexander5.jpg
172 KB, 922x728
Can I get an Alexander the Great looking magical girl? Main features are that cool greek helmet, the chestplate he's shown wearing, and the skirt/sandals. Weapon is a spear.
>>
File: concept.png (356 KB, 603x629) Image search: [Google]
concept.png
356 KB, 603x629
Going to flesh out my last request
Basically the salamander pictured, her hair free and wearing this with a crest of some sort on it along with black leggings.

if colour is possible then the clothing should be black.
>>
>>43811672
We need an anchor post.
>>
File: BecauseTheHeresyWasInverted.png (612 KB, 600x655) Image search: [Google]
BecauseTheHeresyWasInverted.png
612 KB, 600x655
>>43811872
I started this and ended up dissatisfied with how it was coming so I threw it into the scraps folder. But, since I had seen you requested this in previous threads, I figured you should get something even if it isn't much.
>>
File: sister.jpg (93 KB, 594x864) Image search: [Google]
sister.jpg
93 KB, 594x864
Requesting a Sister of Battle of the Famulous order(Makes sure that certain bloodlone stay alive in the noble orders) in a wedding dress and next to a nerdy looking guy in a tux. She looks rather annoyed and is thinking 'The things I do for The Emperor.' (She is basically marrying a noble nerd because she can't find anyone else)
>>
>>43818160
No, we don't, dimwit.
>>
File: 2015-11-25 00.29.57.jpg (840 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-25 00.29.57.jpg
840 KB, 960x1280
Requesting an African American character with the power of Terra Kinesis he can't lift the earth like an earth bender but he can make armors and weapons out of them by touch. When he uses it, his arms get covered stones, he dresses in a causal jacket and shirt with whatever image you can think of on it
>since I can't think of anything.
He also looks like pic related.
>>
File: bolpal.png (209 KB, 468x652) Image search: [Google]
bolpal.png
209 KB, 468x652
R-ing my kobold paladin in a dynamic pose.

Pic is him.
>>
File: drawthread insp. Cripple Jack.png (717 KB, 1603x767) Image search: [Google]
drawthread insp. Cripple Jack.png
717 KB, 1603x767
Requesting a portrait for a character named Cripple Jack. He has facial characteristics like pic related, blond/blue eyes, sharp/intelligent features, young, grim expression. He would wear a black peacoat (with some small liberties, maybe) and carries a sword cane which he requires to walk.
I can provide character background if you're interested. Thanks to any drawfriend who picks this up!
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 1230x634) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 1230x634
Requesting a drawfriend to make the following:
>A bideal race that stand around 2 meters tall, with a body more fitting to a caveman, they have a thick orange hide and a flat face with single large eye in the middle of the face with no visible mouth.

With the picture provided I want to alien to have the body from the creature to the left, a single eye in the middle of it's face, two three toed feet as in the picture below the eye, they can wear some armour simular to the pictuer of the right. And if possible, can it be armed with the gun that is in the picture?
>>
>>43818639

working on this wait a few
>>
File: Giuseppe.png (1 MB, 2220x1000) Image search: [Google]
Giuseppe.png
1 MB, 2220x1000
Anyone wanna draw a middle age elf-talian for Shadow Run?
I am fed up with the redskin vibes of Shadowrun so I desided to make a daigo-goomba pizza joint owner, with whfb elves
>>
>>43818957
Thank you
>>
File: khornate.png (923 KB, 752x793) Image search: [Google]
khornate.png
923 KB, 752x793
Hello drawfriends, I'm requesting for a warrior of Khorne with the appearance described in the image provided. As for the pose, his head would be bowed towards the ground while his two axes cross in front of him in a lazily held fashion. Bonus points if he's splattered in blood and overall menacing looking.
>>
>>43818160
I remember when somefag from a different board tried this. That faggot was rather stubborn too, and tried it over several threads.

See where it got them.

/tg/ does just fine without, and we'll continue to do so. Just sit back and enjoy the art anon.
>>
File: terrakinesis.jpg (95 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
terrakinesis.jpg
95 KB, 800x600
>>43818639
>>
>>43819258
Thank ya
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (638 KB, 1668x1616) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
638 KB, 1668x1616
Reposting from previous thread, thank you in advance drawfriends. Requesting drow warlock wearing your stereoptypical violet wizard robes and hat with little stars on them, leather armor under it, short curly hair like young einstein, holding a lovecraftian looking foliant which tickles his hand with tentacles coming from inside it, warlock is visibly uncomfortable with it but tries not to show that.
>>
>>43818163
The face is good. Only the pistol is propably too tiny. Thank you
>>
>>43819171
explain to me what exactly this retard means by anchor post?
>please don't tell me he's trying to re-invent bump posts
>>
>>43819328
An anchor post is used by other boards for all deliveries (or all requests, or both) to link to as a way to make it incredibly lazy to find shit. I think the ones that do requests are typically called bump posts, though I could be wrong, drawthreads in other boards are confusing as a philosophy and history test written by Cthulhu.
>>
>>43819349
>An anchor post is used by other boards
Literally, inter-board posting... for the love of moot, this thread exists on /tg/ because its for /tg/.

>holy shit what the fuck is up with the captcha? I have to select fucking signs and. AND copy some fucking robot code?
>>
>>43819397
>bitching about captcha
>not using legacy captcha
Oldfag you are not.
>>
File: catmech.png (2 MB, 2680x3000) Image search: [Google]
catmech.png
2 MB, 2680x3000
>>43816572
Sorry Anon, was moving when I was drawing this , only recently got my drawing stuff together. Thanks for waiting!
>>
odd request. but ould i get a hipster archer. whether you wanna make him or her a ranger or a war archer is up to you. but basically throw the hipster stereotypes onto an archer. an "I was using bodkins before they were cool" kinda person. theyre gonna be an annoying recurring NPC for my campaign. Thanks a bunch, its very appreciated
>>
>>43819518
lub u ramen
>>
>>43814481
When I'm home form work ill give this a go. Any details you want to have that Heromachine does not give you. Equipment? Weapons?

Also, any personality traits that might be portrayable in a still image?
>>
Either way anchor posts are retarded.
>>
File: halfdragon ref.png (1 MB, 1224x1068) Image search: [Google]
halfdragon ref.png
1 MB, 1224x1068
Could someone draw a white half-dragon in plain black half-plate, like the picture but without the fancy design on the front. Instead there is Tiamat's symbol (pictured) on the pauldrons.
He has the typical thickset, muscular of a white dragon but, if it's possible to show in a drawing, is more intelligent than his heritage would normally suggest, being a leader of a small group of dragon fanatics.
He wields a bastard sword in his right hand, simple like his armour with a single fuller instead of the triple one in the picture.
His other hand is left free, as he uses his claws to grab enemies in battle or simply slash at them.
Thank you :)
>>
http://monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/special:randomincategory/Mamono
Requesting you draw whatever you get as your favourite RPG class.
>>
File: Khmer mak.jpg (12 KB, 800x111) Image search: [Google]
Khmer mak.jpg
12 KB, 800x111
>>43815385

Yes. What you have posted is a more refined version of a "Mak" an axe like weapon and I suspect agricultural tool as it has a similar blade shape to a cane knife.

It was used in the late 1st Millennium Khmer Empire (which now contains parts of modern day Cambodia, Thailand, China, Burma, Vietnam and Laos).
>>
>>43813608
>>43822750

That armor is much later then 1000 AD.
>>
Don't think my request was looked at last time.
I need a rank-and-file soldier for a 17th century Cyrus the great's army.
Requirments:
>cuiras
>mesoptamian beard
>appropriate middle-eastern hand weapon
>a musket
>>
File: not a unicorn.png (2 MB, 758x1255) Image search: [Google]
not a unicorn.png
2 MB, 758x1255
Sort of silly but it's become a running joke. Our DM has a campaing going where the quest giver is so desperate he's literally just summoning random people to help him. After a TPK involving some bad choices and a tavern brawl gone horribly wrong, someone came up with the idea "Fuck it, let's all be demons and mess with him (the quest giver)". Since we all can't be deal-making devils, we picked different demons/devils from mythology. One guy chose an oni, and the joke is that she keeps getting referred to as a unicorn because of the one horn. The oni in question is a nearly 7-foot tall amazon with a club and wearing a tiger skin, but this seems to get to her in a way that isn't rage and smashing.

Anyways, requesting said amazon oni crouched in a corner, throwing a "controlled" tantrum over being introduced to a king as "A strange unicorn we captured.", while a devil in a nice suit comforts her with back-pats.
>"I'm NOT a unicorn! I'm a terrifying monster from a far away land, with sharp teeth, and fangs, and a club, and...a-and..."
>"There there, kid. It'll be alright...You'll get your oats one day..."
"...i hate you..."

There could be a humanoid resembling Naberius in the background, chuckling.
>>
This is a long shot. I made a request on these boards, years ago. I requested Asterix and Obelix, the Gauls, as Orcs. It was, thankfully, fulfilled. Unfortunately, I have lost the drawing when my laptop crashed.

Did anybody have a copy?
>>
>>43823231
check the booru or the archives
>>
>>43823010
Would it be possible to get the main image? it seems awfully adorable
>>
>>43823534
>>
>>43823541
Thanks man
>>
>>43823606
I literally just ran the image though google.
>>
>>43823632
Never underestimate the lazyness of some people
>>
>>43823673
I honestly just assume people that can't use google are just braindead.
>>
>>43821800

Beyond the stylized rose tattoo on one of her arms I'm not picky about details. She does have powers though, so she doesn't really use weapons. Though I guess she might carry a flashlight.

She's supposed to be rather boisterous though, so if you can give her that kind of personality that'd be awesome

Also thanks a bunch for picking this up.
>>
>>43819518
OR here, That's alright, Used to being patient! I love it!
>>
File: Trassk.png (1 MB, 1591x789) Image search: [Google]
Trassk.png
1 MB, 1591x789
Could i get a pic of my Edge of the Empire character?

He's a almost overly muscular trandoshan that went from underground prizefighter to hired muscle and now rides around acting strongman and bodyguard for a outer-rim Firefly-esque smuggler crew.

Body-type wise I imagine him as a Trandoshan version of Brock Lesnar.
His go-to gear is a armored Noman Greatcoat and vibroknucklers rigged to be worn in the palms of his hands, enabling him to slash with his claws as well as slice with the vibroknucklers when fists are flying.
>>
File: Rose.jpg (235 KB, 606x1600) Image search: [Google]
Rose.jpg
235 KB, 606x1600
>>43814481
>>43824257
WIP. Any comments form OR before I go further?

I'm aware of the perspective issues on her right leg.
>>
File: 2015-11-25 15.02.29.jpg (708 KB, 1024x996) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-25 15.02.29.jpg
708 KB, 1024x996
Requesting an Andriod/Cyborg. He stands at 7"ft, has neon lights around his body like in the picture, he has a toned muscular body, and learns to adapt to his enemy's powers just like the sentinels in the most recent X-men movie.
>If you could have him holding someone by the neck as he picks them up that would be very nice.
>>
File: 1395668882745.jpg (223 KB, 1059x517) Image search: [Google]
1395668882745.jpg
223 KB, 1059x517
I would like to request a mugshot of a disfigured Warhammer 40k Imperial Guardsman in a typical Guardmans armour. The reference for the scarring I used is from Jonah Hex, but feel free to come up with something your own.

Thank you in advance.
>>
>>43826792

OR here. Holy shit that's really good.

I dunno. Maybe some gloves? Like those training gloves you use to punch a heavy bag?

No matter what though, that's awesome.
>>
>>43826792
Not OR but i'm gonna steal that to use as a character pic for my Force & Destiny washed-up jedi padawan. That flashlight looks very much like a very utilitarian lightsaber
>>
>>43812870
bumping this
>>
>>43827590
That is where I shall get to tonight, I'll work on it again tomorrow. Glad you like it so far.

>>43827684
Keep and eye out for the finished version. After that I can make a couple of tweaks to have it suit your character better.
>>
File: lowlevelrabblefighter.jpg (185 KB, 600x960) Image search: [Google]
lowlevelrabblefighter.jpg
185 KB, 600x960
>>43811760
>>43812920
>>43815106
Here you go, hope you enjoy
>>
>>43828026

Thanks mate!
>>
>>43812870
What kind of body-type are we talking here? Big could mean tall or muscular or overweight. An actual reference picture would help.
>>
>>43827267
Do you mind some bionics, or prefer it with only the scars?
>>
>>43812425
Request bump!
>>
>>43813129
Bump.
Adding some reference pictures as to what I would like the horns to look like, maybe pointing a bit more upwards than back if possible.
The artistic liberty for everything else still stands.
>>
>>43811956

A Happy Thanksgiving bump!
>>
>>43814314
Bump
>>
>>43811867
Hopeful bump
>>
File: Bananakin.png (364 KB, 673x868) Image search: [Google]
Bananakin.png
364 KB, 673x868
>>43798691
Hey, I wasn't around to thank the drawanon who did this for me last thread, but thanks a lot, me and the group love it.
>>
File: Rose.jpg (83 KB, 455x1200) Image search: [Google]
Rose.jpg
83 KB, 455x1200
>>43826792
Decided to do some tweaks before I went to bed.

What goes on the end of the necklace?
>>
>>43814239
Bump
>>
File: escher.jpg (582 KB, 1000x849) Image search: [Google]
escher.jpg
582 KB, 1000x849
>>43817474
I'm guessing this is an Escher house gangster?
>>
I'd like a picture of an obviously drug addled tengu in a grease stained and off white wife beater, mud covered slacks and a vest made out of dead badgers.

I'd like him either to be taking a copious amount of drugs, or fairy dust

tweaking out/ having a seizure

Sharpening his Kopesh or trying to throw an arrow since he sold the bow for crack

Or scratching his wing while screaming how, with a crazed look in his eyes"Come on man, I don't have a home, they kicked me out of my old one, they said I was living in a basment man, BUT THEY WERE LIVING ON MY ROOF"
>>
File: jj9oq0.jpg (8 KB, 179x175) Image search: [Google]
jj9oq0.jpg
8 KB, 179x175
>>43830831

>What goes on the end of the necklace?

I'd actually forgotten and had to go back to the actual Heromachine file to check.

Turns out nothing; I just put the string there without thinking about what would go there.

This game IS urban fantasy and this character is pretty into occultism and folklore, so why not some kind of pendant with a Celtic motif? That'd be cool
>>
>>43830831
Anon when you're finished, could you do a chaos psyker/cultist for a friend? I'll put up a req later as I'm in steam right now.
>>
File: Obsidian.png (192 KB, 1200x1398) Image search: [Google]
Obsidian.png
192 KB, 1200x1398
>>43818639
This was too interesting to pass up. Anyone want to color it?
>>
>>43833269
Fucking hell man that looks good.
>>
File: Of Beasts and Men.png (304 KB, 1280x1455) Image search: [Google]
Of Beasts and Men.png
304 KB, 1280x1455
>>43817187
Here you go.

>>43833688
Thanks. Been kinda off lately. Glad my shading's coming back up.
>>
>>43833787
If you don't mind could you give this a try? Also I'm very sorry for the bump.
>>43827068
>>
>>43823632
>>43823673
>>43823731
Not him, but I tried Google on instinct before scrolling down and it returned nothing at all. They've really fucked up their "personalized results" thing.
>>
>>43817521
24 hour bump.
>>
File: New Target Acquired.png (282 KB, 1765x1247) Image search: [Google]
New Target Acquired.png
282 KB, 1765x1247
>>43827068
>>43833954
Last one for the night folks. Bedtime soon.

And yes, the white space is intentional.
>>
>>43834838
Thank you very much.
>>
>>43817552
24 hour bump
>>
>>43814239

This looks a lot like my Talenta Halfling from an old Eberron campaign. Damn I loved that character.
>>
>>43814432
bump
>>
>>43828318
OR here. Bionics are fine as long as they don't hide the disfigurement.
>>
File: 2015-11-25 23.59.17.jpg (115 KB, 480x362) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-25 23.59.17.jpg
115 KB, 480x362
Requesting a Purple skinned reptilian alien escaped prisoner he stands at 4"5 ft, he is quite fit but not extremely muscular, his prison clothes are tightly pressed on him along with an explosive neck collar, the prison clothes should be either a dull color or a dark red.
>Also if you could also do a human version of him as a pale kid with green hair and normal people clothes trying to fit in at a human school that would be cool.
>>
File: Untitled.png (308 KB, 560x553) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
308 KB, 560x553
I'd like some guy in armor like this, only with tribal designs, hanging feathers, maybe a fur or something. He's a spess injun that trains dinosaurs.
>>
If anyone's down for some logo design, having some logos for any of these corporations would be really appreciated. It's for a setting I'm writing up, of course.

http://pastebin.com/dbJQviVX Here's the list of Corporations.

I hope the brief explanations of what they do is enough to satisfy, and please, go as creative as you want with it. I'll most likely take most of the logo designs as inspiration for more of the corp itself.
>>
>>43818823
selfbump
>>
>>43835259
I'm loving mine too. Its a great archetype to play.
>>
File: obsidian colored.png (144 KB, 1200x1398) Image search: [Google]
obsidian colored.png
144 KB, 1200x1398
>>43833269
I had some free time. How's this?
>>
>>43837457
Amazing
>>
File: vulturehoundreference.png (347 KB, 956x654) Image search: [Google]
vulturehoundreference.png
347 KB, 956x654
Requesting a wolf with the head of a vulture. The head should be the size of a normal wolf head, but the shape of a vulture (without the long neck.) Instead of fur it should be covered in grey/black feathers.

It's considered an owlbear variant, so I've included an owlbear picture for reference of the way they mould together and how the feathers look.
>>
>>43823231
It escapes my google-fu, kind anon.
I suspect it is too old and to infrequently posted to be retrieved.
I wish you luck.
>>
>>43820287
bumpin
>>
>>43819310
28 hours bump.
>>
Harpy thanksgiving
>>
In spirit of thanks giving and
>>43839284
that anon, requesting a harpy in fear when another monstergirl/guy takes the metal lid off a tray a roasted turkey is sitting on, bonus points for a family of different monstergirl/guys sitting around the table
>>
>>43822059
24 bumpity.
I know it's not very interesting ;_;
>>
File: Half meh.png (139 KB, 976x782) Image search: [Google]
Half meh.png
139 KB, 976x782
>>43840055
On it, matey.
>>
File: chaosknight.png (602 KB, 764x1080) Image search: [Google]
chaosknight.png
602 KB, 764x1080
>>43819145
Close enuff'
>>
>>43814643

Thanksgiving bumping my request. Hope ya'll are having a good one.
>>
>>43813608
Bump for the funny mak ax?
>>
>>43819002
Polite bump
>>
>>43811867
Bumping for thanksgiving
>>
>>43841173
That's toight.
>>
File: 1000700.jpg (236 KB, 1574x768) Image search: [Google]
1000700.jpg
236 KB, 1574x768
Re-requesting my buddy's Gnome Monk-Assassin for a PF game I'm running.

Looks like the standard PF gnome on the left: purple skin and hair and all, about 3 feet tall.
Wears a robe like Genkai's, with the sleeves cut off.
Has sleeve tatoos all down her arms. I know drawing tattoos tends to suck, so they can be just splashes of color for all I care.
She has a Dire Wolf compainion after training it from pup. She comes up to about its shoulder and I'd ask that she be drawn riding it into town.
Or, if you don't feel like drawing a wolf, which is totally cool, she is also a pretty big fan of the Mary Jane. She's usually found smoking a blunt reflecting on the nature of the universe before firing up the ki pool and exploding into a hurricane of punches, dick kicks and arm bars.

Many thanks in advance /tg/.
>>
>>43814239
I am not bumping for thanksgiving. I'm bumping for myself.
>>
>>43814432
Thanksgiving bump. Will be gone for the day.
>>
File: caveman.jpg (765 KB, 1360x2023) Image search: [Google]
caveman.jpg
765 KB, 1360x2023
>>43818823
well its a thing
>>
Requesting a femme fatale type— tall, curvy— with black hair. She's wearing a long-sleeved catsuit and high-heeled boots.

There's a flower by her cleavage. It's a squirting flower, because we see her winking, and a there's a tube running from it to under her suit.
>>
File: Spain.png (361 KB, 746x350) Image search: [Google]
Spain.png
361 KB, 746x350
Boring, trite request of the month.
I'd like a superhumanly attractive Spanish man, dressed in snappy/trendy attire, looking seductively at a burrito he's holding. Very chiselled, masculine features; perhaps some very slight wispy trails around him and the burrito as he tries to work his literal magic on it. Exact details of his face and clothes are up to you, but 'trendier' is better.
>>
>>43841173
I feel like we all collectively sacrificed a holy virgin for Rotaken to hang around.
>>
>>43841173
OR here, this looks absolutely amazing. Thanks anon, you have pleased Khorne this day
>>
>>43842605
I don't recall any mass suicides.
>>
>>43842657
I said 'holy' virgin.
>>
>>43842453
>Spain
>Spanish
>burrito

You serious or what?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (99 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
99 KB, 1024x576
Asking for the banner with the black bear in a much cleaner and crisp version. Big enough to view with ease on a roll20 sheet, with the bear in the center of the yellow background.
>>
>>43842804
Yes. I know burritos aren't Spanish, but the GM thought I meant Mexican when I said he was Spanish, and it just kind of mutated from there into a lame in-joke.
>>
File: 1430062150612.png (2 MB, 1400x1536) Image search: [Google]
1430062150612.png
2 MB, 1400x1536
Requesting in-style wings for the girl on the left that would look like grown-up versions of the girl's on the right.

Horns and tail recoloured to terracotta colour would also be great, but not necessary.

Sorry if I don't respond for a while, falling asleep now.
>>
File: Half meh 02.png (443 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Half meh 02.png
443 KB, 1920x1080
>>43841036
And once and again I must go to my booze quest, so I'll finish it tomorrow, or later on if I get home.
>>
File: fuckin turkey.jpg (80 KB, 755x843) Image search: [Google]
fuckin turkey.jpg
80 KB, 755x843
I just wanna wish all you faggots a happy thanksgiving. If you don't celebrate it, tough shit, have a happy day anyways. I am thankful for you faggots and your ceaseless requests attracting the attention of great drawfags. I'm even more thankful for the great drawfags who spend their time pleasing all the other faggots in here. I love you guys. no homo

And in case noone can tell, the homophobia in this post is entirely meant as comedy. I have no problem with any sexualities, and might in fact be bi, but if I am bi I'm really fucking shallow because like 99.99999999999% of guys are ugly as shit.

Back on topic though, I'd like to request an undead turkey dinner fucking the celebrations of whatever adventuring party you want. Pic vaguely related.
>>
File: 2015-11-26 15.42.25.jpg (91 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-26 15.42.25.jpg
91 KB, 250x375
Requesting a man wearing a purple stripped black zoot suit, and the comedy mask, he stands at 6ft, has black hair, only speaks in parables and is completely ruthless to the innocent or guilty.
>The tragedy mask has sharp edges like Kung Laos hat from Mortal kombat.
>>
>>43843603
Please die you fag.
>>
File: 738.gif (638 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
738.gif
638 KB, 300x240
>>43843677
>>
Requesting whatshername from My Immortal. I'm going to play her in a 'famous lit characters' game!
>>
Greetings drawfriends. Is there anyone among you with great tenacity and willpower to do something in a comic version?

Then I'd request the following story turned into a short comic:

>>43840378
>>43841167
>>43841738

That is if anyone is interested in doing it.
>>
>>43843514
>>43841036
Thanks, you are wonderful.
>>
>>43841855
I'll give this a shot tomorrow. When you say 'death dealer style' do you mean the sideview pose?
>>
>>43844155
Seconding this.

It's grim, yet not grimderp. And it actually has something heartwarming about it.
>>
>>43844200
I'm giddy with excitement. Yeah, the pose included in the pic.
Guess I should have specified that.
>>
>>43835827

I'm interested in giving this a try, assuming I can get it done in a timely manner.

Any weapons with this?
>>
TG, help. I find myself in need of an Ent (LotR) smoking a bong and I can't draw worth shit.
>>
>>43844617
A rifle or something like that, maybe a knife or tomahawk, thanks for considering my request anon!
>>
>>43814314
Happy Bumpsgiving
>>
File: Rose.jpg (2 MB, 758x2000) Image search: [Google]
Rose.jpg
2 MB, 758x2000
NOT FINISHED. Still some details and lighting/shading stuff I want to do.

Tried to add the heart in there somewhere but I got a little MLP for my liking... So hopefully the more sporty(?) aesthetic fits your imagining as well.

More tomorrow!
>>
>>43845458
Also, Yes. I totally traced the pendant. I hate drawing patterns...

The Rose tattoo will return properly as well.
>>
>>43844155
Fuck it I'll give it a shot.

also if OP still needs a SAI mirror, I have one
>>
>>43845458
OR here. Jesus am I loving this. Youre capturing the character perfectly. Especially like what you did with the boots.

Looking forward to seeing where you take it
>>
File: Dead Bones.png (527 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Dead Bones.png
527 KB, 1920x1080
Requesting a skeletal gunslinger in repose or something. Wielding two cattleman type revolvers, duster and poncho, with a bandana and bandolier. Some wide brimmed hat with a bullet hole through it, maybe some tears or something?

Honestly whatever you want to draw like this, Im not too picky. He is an undead gunslinger out for revenge.
>>
File: Sephtis Reference.png (1 MB, 1636x914) Image search: [Google]
Sephtis Reference.png
1 MB, 1636x914
I'd like to request a character for an upcoming game: He's a generic-ly attractive dude with black hair and a five-o-clock shadow, in a hoodie and jeans, with wraparound shades and a bad case of resting shit eating grin face. His weapon of choice is a german longsword with a gilded hilt, a large ruby(?) inset into the pomel and a blackened blade (edgy, I know, but it's the material it's made of, not by choice).

Reference images provided, though I'm sorry about the resolution.
>>
>>43830607
You're welcome !
I can add more details, rework the hand and stuff if you want.
>>
File: IMG_20151127_122334.jpg (192 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151127_122334.jpg
192 KB, 1600x1200
>>43788682
a commission came in early and had to get it done but i managed to pull off this one
>>
File: Man's Face 001.jpg (90 KB, 623x552) Image search: [Google]
Man's Face 001.jpg
90 KB, 623x552
>>43846238
Ehhh fudged up the glasses a bit, I think, gonna try and fix it and go for the body. Hopin this is about what ya mean though?
>>
File: Goblin.jpg (60 KB, 488x518) Image search: [Google]
Goblin.jpg
60 KB, 488x518
I'd like to see a kobold holding a giant d20. No need for it to have the same pose as the goblin in pic related, just a kobold holding a giant d20.
>>
>>43848243
Oh my god, it's perfect. Your dog-kobolds are almost as cute as your regular ones. Their expressions are great, too.
Thank you, Koboldanon, this is amazing.
>>
Can anyone do a city with a large tower/temple, having a Sun floating above it?
>>
>>43817552
Bump
>>
File: Viper Spear Ref Mk1.png (552 KB, 1112x1112) Image search: [Google]
Viper Spear Ref Mk1.png
552 KB, 1112x1112
Wondering if someone here would be up for a different request. I'd appreciate it.

I have this heirloom spear for a character in a game I'm playing, and I'd like it illustrated.
It's of the same construction as the depicted, with a steel tip and butt, and the shaft is constructed of a single length of petrified wood. The forward few feet of the spear are tightly banded with bronze.
Other details are that the shaft is not polished smooth but rather graven to resemble snake scales, and that the bronze bands would be embossed with scenes of the hunt; these are probably difficult to depict, though, and I can only thank anyone ahead of time who even makes the attempt. Same to the color, if that is done.

Unsure of anything else I could/should put in the reference.
>>
Holy shit, there are some quality drawfags here lately.
Good job guys and thank you, you're great.
>>
>>43835708
Hopeful bumping
>>
>>43843603

I'm guessing and hoping you're really drunk for that inane spoiler shit you wrote.
>>
>>43848567
Basically, yeah. Looks great so far, man, good work. Thanks.
>>
File: Anon Dino Trainer.png (1 MB, 5152x2648) Image search: [Google]
Anon Dino Trainer.png
1 MB, 5152x2648
>>43844913

No problem man, thanks for letting me give it a try. It's been fun so far.

I'm probably like 1/4 through the sketching stage at the moment. Problems to fix, edits to make, etcetera. Three questions for you:

-- I'm thinking of trying a bit of a background. May not make the final cut, but I'm fiddling with the idea. Where does he work? Give me some environmental context.

-- Too tribal, not tribal enough, or just right? My sketches are messy as fuck, so if you need some clarification on what's what, I'll go back with some heavier outlines.

-- How feathered do you like your raptors, anon?
>>
>>43827267
32 hour bump
>>
File: drawthread insp. Cripple Jack.png (1004 KB, 1596x716) Image search: [Google]
drawthread insp. Cripple Jack.png
1004 KB, 1596x716
>>43818759
48 hour bump w/ updated image
>>
>>43845596

Do share the SAI mirror
>>
>>43849866
neat, I like the direction you're going in so far. The coat combined with the feather on his arm should keep it from getting too over designed, though if you give his helmet more detail I'd suggest some kind of warpaint on the helmet, maybe a hand print something like that. The head dress is a nice touch however.

I am wholly neutral on feathers on raptors, though I'd suggest maybe a mane or spinal ridge (like say a horse's mane but with feathers and display feathers on the arms and along the tail) but that's just how I see it.

He has a rickety ass ship that he flies around on but tends to go to and from a Dino Planet that his house (House Red Star, basically imagine if all the native american tribes survived as a culture into the future somehow, colonized mars and lived as one of the various noble houses in the Terran Star Empire) typically he'll hunt down dinos on the dino planet, tame them or kill them for trophies and take their eggs back to mars for sale to prospective buyers. His first adventure involves helping out a Space Marine who gets kidnapped by pirates who hide out on his planet. The pirates shot down his frigate and he got back at them by turning off the automated defences that kept them safe so they couldn't shoot down his ship when they left.

Essentially speaking he's a warrior prince that raises and hunts dinosaurs for fun and profit. So the feathers+Poncho/trenchcoat with the tribal designs on futuristic armor you have going on is a great look for him actually.
>>
File: Hood.png (641 KB, 1700x1679) Image search: [Google]
Hood.png
641 KB, 1700x1679
>>43849768
Ahhh..sword too small, now that I look at it, damn. Don't know why, seemed bigger when I was doing the drawing.
>>
>>43850686
Aand the edge, the edge, right, sorry,
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 634x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 634x432
>>43842825
>>
File: hood2.png (621 KB, 1700x1679) Image search: [Google]
hood2.png
621 KB, 1700x1679
>>43850686
>>
File: IMG_20151127_164317.jpg (221 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151127_164317.jpg
221 KB, 1200x1600
>>43786427
Kob Boldwood

that name sucks. pls kill me
>>
File: hanfdle2.png (615 KB, 1700x1679) Image search: [Google]
hanfdle2.png
615 KB, 1700x1679
>>43850766
or blackened handed.
>>
>>43850823
Not asker.
That name is awful.
but the picture is great.
>>
File: der-medicus-26.jpg (7 MB, 7053x4562) Image search: [Google]
der-medicus-26.jpg
7 MB, 7053x4562
Anyone willing to draw a Steppe warrior woman in ornate armor (Sorta like in the picture) riding a big stag?
>>
File: Bruteling.jpg (357 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
Bruteling.jpg
357 KB, 2000x1500
>>43850823

I don't know how many more requests you are taking koboldanon but I would like to request a little something.

Imagine a strong, fat kobold with a spaded tail. I would like to see your rendition of it. Weapons and armor can be whatever you want, or no armor, whatever.
>>
>>43817521
>>43834721
Bump.
>>
I have a kind of vague request here.

A fantasy queen from a Spain-esque nation holding a dagger out like a sword.

She is wearing a formal, but not overly elaborate, dress and crown.
>>
>>43851378
>vague request
>is anything but vague
>>
>>43851403
Compared to "draw an alpha legion space marine in mk4 armour with a mk5 shoulder pad and this specific bolter, two frag grenades, etcetera" it's kind of vague
>>
>>43851434
>>43851403
No need to get into each others hair about the complexity or wording of requests. They'll get picked up based on the concept rather than the wording.
>>
>>43820287
bumping for hipster archer
>>
>>43811956
>>43829813

Black Friday Bump!
>>
>>43851607
Personally, I care a lot about the wording of any requests I pick up.
>>
>>43845596
OR here. Thanks for the interest.

You also don't need to do any speech bubbles if you don't want to. Just showing can tell a lot.
>>
File: Mardu-Horde-MtG-Art.jpg (120 KB, 1024x732) Image search: [Google]
Mardu-Horde-MtG-Art.jpg
120 KB, 1024x732
>>43850935
>>43851355
'suppose i could take these. for the steppe warrior, you wouldn't mind me lifting bits from this on top of it?
>>
>>43851875
fair enough, I shouldn't have generalized as much. But people starting to pick at each others wording wont help anybody. If an artist has questions regarding a request they can comment themself.
>>
File: raptorrider.jpg (37 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
raptorrider.jpg
37 KB, 500x500
>>43844528
I usually dont like posting WIP, but adding the tric-shield like it is seen in the reference will cover most of the riders body. If that's okay with you I'll go ahead, alternatively I could have the shield hanging from the saddle. Also, OR now is the chance to give some additional input, if you want.
>>
>>43812425
Bump for edgy drow bard!
>>
File: mexico.png (119 KB, 1600x2200) Image search: [Google]
mexico.png
119 KB, 1600x2200
el drawer here, I'm ready for amigos
>>
>>43852969
I have a fallout character, he's an enclave synth. (I.E. android) if you could draw a man with a scarred up face and glowing eyes that'd be nice. I just need a bust really but if you go for a full body a muscley guy in patched up camo would be nice.
>>
>>43852993
any suits and weapons, gears?
>>
>>43852969
Requesting a couple of the Grey aliens flying around in a sombrero shaped flying saucer
>>
File: enclave trooper.jpg (567 KB, 1248x1772) Image search: [Google]
enclave trooper.jpg
567 KB, 1248x1772
>>43853017
something like this, though instead of the tacticool rifle he's more likely to use an AK or M4 or more typical GI rifle. Has the usual combat knives and pistols.
>>
File: Cortez.jpg (723 KB, 699x1000) Image search: [Google]
Cortez.jpg
723 KB, 699x1000
>>43852969
I have one request.

Captain Cortez of the Crimson fists with a badass cloak/robe...and a sombrero.
>>
>>43852202
OR here, looks pretty fucking sick.
I might make the mask a tiny bit wider and the shield covering up most of the body/leg is alright by me. It wouldn't have to be a tower shield or anything like that - just whatevers convenient.
If you find yourself really not liking how the shield is covering things up though, hanging it off the saddle somewhere (like on the thigh?) would be fine. Maybe as a replacement for the shield her hand could be clutching a glowing whisp of magic.

LOVE that saddle, thanks so much for the progress shot!
>>
File: FE.png (70 KB, 1400x1500) Image search: [Google]
FE.png
70 KB, 1400x1500
>>43852993
Done!
>>
File: mexi.jpg (170 KB, 542x746) Image search: [Google]
mexi.jpg
170 KB, 542x746
>>43853044
wat???
>>
>>43814432
And a Black Friday bump, because I'm gonna be gone again.
>>
>>43853772
>ayy lmaramba
>>
>>43814747
Humble black friday bump.
>>
>>43850686
>>43850766
>>43850840
OR here. Fucking hell, man, they all look 10/10. Thank you very much.

If you don't mind me asking, were you the guy who did the fanart of TwoDee's full team? The style seems familiar.
>>
>>43852202
Oh dang Tikal's looking good

>>43853612
List the damage that makes the lil goblin lady the Spirit of Murder
>>
>>43812277
Well after a tooth pull and being laid up for a day I'm back to bump this, surprised this thread isn't gone.
>>
>>43854356
I don't really think this is the thread for that but ok. I'm always a slut for boasting.
>Small lance: 1d6+1 (x4 on charge), 20=x3
>Spikes (complete divine): +2 att, +1 dmg/lvl (max 10), x2 crit range. (EX - +2 att, +10 dmg, 19-20 = x3)
>Shillelagh: +1 att & dmg, weapon deals damage as if it were two size categories larger. (EX - +1 att & dmg, 2d6 dmg die)
>Brambles: +1 att, +1 dmg/lvl (max 10) (EX - +1 att, +10 dmg)
>Assuming I have not cast the spell Ironwood (+1 att & dmg) on my lance some days prior, do not have access to Rhinohide Armor, and am making a mounted charge, my rolls and damage output will resemble the following:

>Attack roll: +17 (bab 10+1(str)+1+1+2+2(on charge, -2 ac)
>Damage roll: 2d6+1(str)+20+2x4, 19-20=x3
>Min damage: 100
>Max damage: 140
>Average dmg: 120

>Min crit: 300
>Max crit: 420 (ayyyy)
>Avg. crit: 360 (noscope)
Most of this is SOLELY for big bads, Im not spending this much wrathful fury on minions and mooks.
I can also cast this spell combo on a spiked heavy shield for a moderately useful shield bash to be used during a round not spent charging a single foe. So, raptor charges&pounces>raptor full attack>lance ten foot away enemy>bash close enemy. Also have spells for buffing raptor damage but who gives a shit after all that.

There are better charge builds, but this one is mine and I like it.
Spirit Shaman with a wish spent on fighter proficiencies kicks ass.
>>
>>43811867
Bu
>>
>>43842203
Rerequesting catsuit-wearing femme fatale with prank flower.
>>
>>43843395
24 hours bump.
>>
Requesting a male fire genasi human/orcish with gray color skin and a red beard and ponytail. A barbarian look and rough face.
>>
>>43844155
24 h and 17 min bump.
>>
>>43854260
Ah, Im pretty sure Im not, though thank you aheh.
Glad that you like em!
>>
>>43819310
Another bump
>>
>>43841524

Bada-bump.
>>
>>43853624
Thank you, very nice!
>>
File: Chemical X.jpg (42 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Chemical X.jpg
42 KB, 500x375
Can I get someone to draw Malcador pushing The Emperor of Mankind into the Chemical X retort?
>>
File: Rose.jpg (547 KB, 758x2000) Image search: [Google]
Rose.jpg
547 KB, 758x2000
>>43845458
>>43845628
Done. Unless of course you have any suggestions?
>>
>>43860577
Ah man this is perfect. Thanks so much for this. Way beyond what I could've hoped for
>>
>>43858158
>>43819310
Ah, gave it a try, aheh?
>>
File: barbarian-doge.jpg (381 KB, 1368x1024) Image search: [Google]
barbarian-doge.jpg
381 KB, 1368x1024
Crazy old dog barbarians with some leather armour and a pair of axes. Rocket Raccoon sized.
>>
>>43861299
Bit fixed up?
>>
File: Thumbs Up.gif (897 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs Up.gif
897 KB, 500x336
>>43860577
Not the person who requested, but this is A-Grade. Keep up the good work, m8.
>>
>>43826385
Way-to-many-hours-gone-by bump
>>
>>43861299
Oooh im sorry, violet, violet
Ill fix that right up!
>>
>>43819310
>>
>>43853772
Kek. Op here, thanks
>>
>>43843658
Tired bump
>>
>>43817552
bump
>>
>>43813608
Bump.
>>
>>43867191
You forgot to say what you were bumping, smart guy.
>>
>>43867233
bump
>>
>>43835708
Another bump for the
>>
>>43850935
Daily bump.
>>
File: 3-Speed-Bump-small.jpg (43 KB, 400x215) Image search: [Google]
3-Speed-Bump-small.jpg
43 KB, 400x215
Speed bump.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 124

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.