[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Quest #1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2
File: rain.jpg (97 KB, 590x332) Image search: [Google]
rain.jpg
97 KB, 590x332
As you regain your consciousness you immediately feel your head spinning.
Your right elbow and your palms burn like fire and judging by the throbbing headache it seems like your skull is about to burst open any second.
Besides from the pain you are cold. And wet to the bone.
The rain is pouring down. Your clothes are soaked and you can feel them sticking to your skin.
The ground is freezing and with a groan you try to open your eyes.

[]Look around you to see what happened
[]Cry for help
[]Take a look at your wounds
[]Stay on the ground for a bit longer

I’d say two replies for a decision make it happen.
Sorry in advance for shitty english.
>>
>>43810239
[x]Look around you to see what happened
[x]Take a look at your wounds
>>
>>43810239
>[]Look around you to see what happened
>[]Take a look at your wounds
>>
You take a look at your hands. Your vision is blurred and you still feel groggy but you definitely can see that you palms are scraped. As you get yourself into a somewhat sitting position you notice that your elbow isn’t much better and so are your knees. You fucked yourself up pretty good but the wounds don’t seems to be very harmful. However now that you saw them your eyes begin to tear up a bit. Probably due to the stinging pain.
You check your forehead and feel a bump but no blood whatsoever.
As you look around you you can see that, even though it is not entirely dark yet, the street lights are already on.
You are in some sort of alley with houses left and right, suburbs probably.
You are the only one here it seems.

[]Get up
[]Cry for help
[]something else
>>
>>43810679
>[x]Get up
>>
>>43810679
[x] Get up
[x] Check self for belongings, ID, etc
>>
>>43810679
>[]Cry for help
>>
Get up.
>>
Seems like your joints became stiff after lying around in the cold. It’s not pleasant but you manage to get up. Your back feels quite heavy, but everything is better than staying on the wet ground. You are stretching yourself a bit while the water that was soaked up by your clothes now drips down like a little torrent.
With half closed eyes you feel up your clothes for some pockets. In your skirt you find nothing but...Skirt!?
You weren’t wearing a skirt last time you remember. Actually you were never wearing a skirt before, in your whole life. In Shock you yank your hands out of the pockets, holding a package of tissues in your right. As you clench your fist, still wondering what is going on, the water is pressed out of the tissues and runs down to the ground.
Confused you turn around, your eyes now fully open. Due to the momentum of your turning you fall on your butt. It takes a moment before you continue your search in desperation to find something that brings some sense to the situation.On your top clothing there is another pocket with some sort of ID inside. As you look at it you can see picture of a girl, looking at you. You never seen her before. The symbols on the ID...well you never seen those before either but they still seem strangely familiar.

[]Cry for help
[]Try harder with the ID (roll 2D6)
[] something else
>>
Rolled 6, 6 = 12 (2d6)

>>43811124
Get out of the rain (under some sort of cover) and try harder with the ID
>>
>>43811124
>[]Cry for help
>>
Rolled 4, 1 = 5 (2d6)

>>43811124
Try harder with the ID.

What rolling system, OP?
>>
File: Delano-Japan-Suburb-042.jpg (198 KB, 751x750) Image search: [Google]
Delano-Japan-Suburb-042.jpg
198 KB, 751x750
>>43811160
>>43811251
>>43811670

12+5/2= 8.5 fair enough
>Just the higher the better. 1 = Super bad. 12 = Instant success.

“Hello? Hello!? Please help!” you cry out in a voice you never have heard before.
At least you think so. This must be one of those weird dreams. Whatever language you just used you are sure it isn’t the one you grew up with.
There is no doubt, if you like it or not you seem to be the girl on that ID. As insane as it may sound it is the only thing that makes at least a bit sense under these circumstances.
Your body is small and your voice just now was pretty high. You pinch your soaked hair between your fingers. It is black and of medium length. You think your hair is the only thing that hasn’t changed.
You look down the alleyway. The houses are enclosed by walls or high hedgerows. There is no shelter here so you start to walk while trying to make sense of that ID.
You stare at it intensely. It takes a while but little by little the symbols suddenly make sense. It is some sort of student ID.
Takeda Nomi.
Ichikawa Junior and Senior High School

And on the backside you read:
1 Chome-27-6 Motokitakata, Ichikawa-shi, Chiba-ken 272-0816

You reach the end of the alley and are now at a small street. No cars. No pedestrians. Well no wonder. But you can see that a little shop on the other side of the street. There also seem to be some street signs at the crossroad to your left but you can’t see them properly due to the dim light and rain.

[]Go to the shop
[]Go to the street signs and read them
[]Something else
>>
>>43811967
Do we have anything else in our possession (namely, money).

Go to the shop and ask how to get the address on the back side of the ID.
>>
>>43811967
>Go to the street signs and read them

taking the average is pretty ew
>>
>>43811967
>[]Go to the shop
>>
>>43812029
>>43812060

>As you ran cross the street you notice something bumpin on your back. It is a school bag.
You enter the shop.
A female voice greets you immediately from somewhere behind the shelves as you walk through the door.
It is a small shop. Some sort of corner store.
You don’t see a cashier so you walk a bit to find the source of the voice who just welcomed you.
You encounter a middle aged women who was just about to walk towards you.
For a second she stares at you. “Oh my do you need a towel, dear?”
Again that strange language. You understand every word but still...
You stretch out your arm showing her the ID. “Where...Where is this?” you ask.
She steps closer, slightly confused, and starts to look at your card.
“The school you mean?”
You take the card back and turn it around showing her the backside. “No I mean this here. Where is this address?”
Again she reads. “Your home? Is everything alright? Are you lost? Look at your hands what in heavens sake happened to you?”

[]Ask her to help you to get “home”
[]Ask her to call someone (who?)
[]Ask her to treat your wounds and get a towel
[] something else
>>
>>43812552
>I hit my head. I don't remember anything...what should I do?
>>
>>43812676
This is good.
>>
>>43812676
sure, this.
>>
>>43812676
>>43812783
>>43813334

“I hit my head. I don't remember anything...what should I do?”
The women looks at you with a worried expression. She shoves your hair to the side to get a better look at your forehead. Softly she touches the bump. It hurts a bit.
“Oh dear...let...let me see that ID again yes?” she takes the card and reads its backside.
“This isn’t far from here just wait a second” she says while gesturing you to stay where you are.
She leaves to a staff only room and returns shortly after with a big towel and a jacket.
After she helped you putting on the jacket(which isn't that easy when your whole body and clothes are wet) and wrapped the towel around your head both of you leave the shop to the front.
She swiftly locks the shop and both of you walk to a car nearby.
“Don’t worry we will be there in no time. Your parents will take care of you. They are at home right?” she doesn’t get you any time to answer. The car is open and both of you get in. After she reminds you to use the safety belt she starts driving.
You feel exhausted and your headache is getting stronger. As the women takes turns every minute or so you lose the last bit of orientation. If you ever had any to begin with.
At some point she drives slower. Searching for the right spot while looking to the left and right.
“Ah this is it, right?” she asks.
You lean forward to look at the house she is pointing at but you don’t recognize it. She looks at you rather perplexed. “You really don’t remember do you?”.
Without wasting any more time both of you get out and enter the property that is supposedly your home.
It's a single house. You’ve probably seen this architecture before but if at all only at pictures. You look around you while the shopwomen knocks at the door. You try to find anything you remember but to no avail.
>>
>>43813450
The door opens.
Another women stands there looking at both at you. “Nomi-chan?”
“Ah excuse me!” the shopwomen starts. “Is this your daughter? She came to my shop completely drenched and she told me she hurt her head. She seems to be very confused and wasn’t able to get home by herself.”
The women from the house crouches down immediately looking at you aghast. “Nomi-chan what happened to you?” she asks while anxiously stroking your hair.
You tell her the same thing as the shopwomen.
The women gets up again and apologized several time to the women who brought you. It takes a while and after the shopwomen again politely declines the offer to come inside and your supposed mother for the fifth time tells her that they are in her debt, they part ways.
Finally you are inside. It is warm and your mother helps you to get out of your shoes.
“What in heaven's sake happened to you? Did you fall down? Did you get bullied or was it a car or bicycle that hit you? How is your head doing? Ah oh no you Hands!” she is bombarding you with questions.
However you cannot really give her any good answers.

[]Ask her to treat your wounds
[]Ask her to get something to warm you up
[]Talk to her…
[] something else
>>
>>43813465
"Who are you?"
yolo
>>
>>43813465
>[]Ask her to treat your wounds
>[]Ask her to get something to warm you up
>[]Talk to her…
All 3 in that order, we aren't stupid so we get that this is probably our mother.
>>
>>43813465
>[]Ask her to treat your wounds
>[]Ask her to get something to warm you up
>[]Talk to her…
Just do all of this, but not the #yolo option. Best to keep playing along for now.

As far as talking to her, say something along the lines of "I'm sorry, I have a really huge headache, may I please rest?"
>>
>>43813758
Actually, now that I think about it, it's not really "playing along" unless you guys want to create a persona that Nomi thinks she is now.

However, given that we now understand a language we don't comprehend and can write it, we may have other memories or skills and this isn't a full body-switch situation.
>>
>>43813864
Well, who knows! Maybe we did hit our head and we were Nomi all along.
That aside, we probably need to know more before seeing what to do. Maybe see if we can get back any previous memories from before all this.
>>
>>43813948
Well my point is that we shouldn't say anything that can't be taken back later, so play along best we can.
>>
>>43814036
Fair enough.
>>
>>43813631
>>43813758

“I scratched my hand and legs can you help me?” you say while pointing at your wounds.
You mother seems to be a bit confused. “Ah yes of course!” she exclaimed before running off.
You probably should speak a bit more casual or they get worried. If you already don’t know what is going on how should other people? However playing the amnesia card might get you into professional treatment. If you want that that is.
You mother returns with some wipes, disinfectant spray and big bandaids. She treats you as good as she can. While taking care of you she notices your shaking.
“Let's get you some dry clothing.” she says. Both of you walk upstairs. You end up in a room. Your room.
Nothing special you think. She tells you to get rid of you wet clothes and dry yourself up with a towel while she picks some clothes from your wardrobe.
It feels weird undressing in her presence. Not so much because of embarrassment or because she is a stranger, but there is something else. You can’t put your finger on it though.
However, your doubts vanish as you are finally back into warm and dry clothes. It feels great and the clothes are less girlish. You are wearing a shirt and some sort of overall. On top of that your mother insisted you put on a hoodie until you are fully warmed up again.
You mother asked the same question over and over again and you could only give the same answers.
You tried to settle the topic with just saying that you tripped over or something. For now.
You mother was not fully convinced but at least stopped asking. She told you to come down for dinner once you are ready but you said you rather wanted some rest. She understood.
It is 6pm now.

[]Explore your room
[]Go to dinner
[]explore the house
[]rest for 2-3 hours
[]rest for the night
[]something else

last one for today. continuing tomorrow.
>>
>>43814186
>[]Explore your room
This is probably most important, it could show who we are/now are and how we'd usually behave before... whatever just happened.
>>
>>43814186
>[]Explore your room
See if we can find any clues about our new identity. look for a diary or anything else handwritten.
>>
>>43814186
>[]rest for 2-3 hours
>>
>>43814186
[X]Explore your room

Hopefully we can get enough info to not need to play amnesiac for too long
>>
>>43814228
>>43814548
>>43817937

this
>>
>>43814228
>>43814548
>>43817937
>>43820711

You look around your room. Maybe you’ll find anything that could be of help.
You see a bed with some small stuffed animals on it. Next to the bed is your wardrobe. In the middle of the room is a very low table . You have to sit on the ground if you want to use it. You also have a chair and a desk that is full of schoolbooks and some smaller items like pencils, an alarm clock and a table lamp. On your walls there are some posters that display cartoon figures and several girls making poses. Probably a band or something.
There is also a board over your desk that is full of photos. Some apparently show you with some other girls your age, those are the majority. In some of them you all wear the same clothes. Looks like some sort of school uniform.
Other pictures show you, your mother and some other persons who are, if you aren’t mistaken you father your older sister and your younger brother.
Some of the pictures are older but you can tell that the family pictures almost always show the same group of people.
But no matter how hard you try or how long you look at them. You are unable to recognize anyone.
The last thing is your school bag. It is still soaked and inside you only find some books, notebooks and other school supplies.
You take a brief look at the books. Math, Geography, History, Japanese, Chemistry.
You already thought that you are in some asian country, but now you have proof.

[]Go to dinner
[]explore the house
[]rest for 2-3 hours
[]rest for the night
[]something else
>>
>>43822939
>[]Go to dinner
We probably need some energy after all this.
>>
>>43822939
[x]Go to dinner
Time to play nice and be social. Wonder if the other people in that photo will be there.
>>
>>43823872
>>43823322
You leave your room and go downstairs. You hear talking from one of the rooms. You follow the sounds and find yourself in a living room. The big flat screen TV is turned on and someone is lying on the couch.
“Ah are you better or just got hungry?” ask your mother from behind you with a smile.
“I am actually pretty hungry, yes.” you answer.
“Good. The curry is still warm just give me a minute” she says.

[]go and eat immediately (in the kitchen)
[]explore the living room
[]talk to someone (who? what?)
[]something else
>>
>>43824037
[x]explore the living room
Let the apparent mother person do her thing. That and I'm curious as to what she was watching.
>>
>>43824037
>[]go and eat immediately (in the kitchen)
Might as well get to eating.
>>
>>43824084
>>43824491
Well we waited a good while now. In this case it's first come first serve I guess.

You walk further into the living room. There is a weird show running on the TV. People are sitting and talking and there are random more or less funny clips.
You now also can properly see the person on the couch. Its an older girl lying on her back and typing something on her phone.
You recognize her face. Chances are high that she is your sister but you don’t want to take any risks.
“Hey, how are you?” you ask a bit hesitant.
She turns her head into your direction. “How I am? How are you?” She says while getting up. “Mother told me what happened. Are you alright? Does it still hurt?”
She is a bit bigger than you and has longer hair. She is wearing a school uniform similar to the one you have.
“I am fine. Just bumped my head a bit…”
She raises a brow in disbelief.
“Hmpf...well not remembering how to get home sounds more than just a bump.” she says while taking a closer look at your forehead.
“You should be more careful. What exactly happened anyway?”

[]Tell her the same story you told your mother(tripping and falling)
[]Tell her a different story (what?)
[]Go and eat
[]Talk some more(what?)
[]something else
>>
>>43826689
>[]Tell her a different story (what?)
"It's hard to remember... My memory is a bit hazy, but it seems to be slowly coming back now at least."
>>
>>43826806
Sounds about right.
>>
>>43826806
>>43827083

You think for a bit about what kind of answer you want to give.
"It's hard to remember... My memory is a bit hazy, but it seems to be slowly coming back now at least."
The girl is crossing her arms but eventually seems to buy it.
“Alright. But I still think you should see a doctor or something.” And with that she sits down on the couch starting to switch the TV channels.

[]Go and eat
[]Talk some more(what?)
[]wait and see what else is on the TV
[]something else
>>
>>43827314
Go and eat, trying not to fail at using chopsticks.
>>
>>43827314
Go and eat
>>
>>43827314
>[]Go and eat
>>
>>43827410
>>43827392
>>43827340

You walk into the kitchen. On the table there is a single plate full of rice and a brownish sauce containing meat and carrots. You sit down.
You mother is standing with her back to you while washing the dishes.
“There you are. I was just about to call you.” She says once noticing your presence.
“When you're done you should go to bed and rest. Maybe it would be better if you take tomorrow off. And if you aren’t any better tomorrow we better see a doctor.” she adds.
For now you say nothing. It seems like she didn’t expect an answer anyways.
The real problem are the two sticks next to your plate.
You’ve seen that people from asia use these but you don’t think that you ever did.

[]try using the chopsticks to eat (roll2d6)
[]ask for a spoon
[]talk to your mother
[]something else
>>
Rolled 4, 1 = 5 (2d6)

>>43827604
>[]try using the chopsticks to eat (roll2d6)
>[]talk to your mother
"So how was your day?"
>>
Rolled 3, 6 = 9 (2d6)

>>43827604
[x]try using the chopsticks to eat (roll2d6)
>>
>>43827794
>>43827723

5+9/2=7

You pick up the sticks and try make sense of holding them. You know you have to do it with one hand.
One of the sticks falls down with a clattering sound every now and then while you try to get it right.
“Is everything alright?” Your mother asks.
You just turn around and with a sheepish smile show her your bandaged hands.
“Oh I see. Take your time.”
After a little while it gets better. It is like memories are coming back. Memories you are pretty sure you never had. But at least you can eat now.
“How was your day?” You ask while poking the rice and especially the meat a bit.
“It was just fine. They are changing the AC in the office right now so it can be a little cold inside but they should be done this week.” she responds.
You eat fast and empty the whole plate in a matter of minutes. With your last bites it actually works quite okay using the sticks.
The food was pretty good and you feel full.

[]go to your room
[]go to the living room
[]talk to your mother
[]something else
>>
>>43828121
>[]go to the living room
>>
>>43828121
Thank mother for the meal and go to our room. Write a journal entry regarding today's experiences, hopefully this memory loss is not persistent.
>>
About 20 more minutes before I hit the bed. If we don’t have a decision by then we continue tomorrow.

Sorry that the progress is so slow.
>>
>>43828692
I feel for you. Sucks when something you work hard on is under-attended.

Do we have any memories whatsoever at all? Do we remember being someone else, or are we just blank?

>[x]go to your room
We got shit to think about.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.