[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a few days a go I played my first session of D&D, 5th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: wotc_tiefling6232.jpg (215 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
wotc_tiefling6232.jpg
215 KB, 600x900
So a few days a go I played my first session of D&D, 5th ed. I got together with some friends and the only person who'd played it before DM'ed

So we're in a group of level one characters slaughtering goblins. My Tiefling Rogue fails a stealth check and gets beaten within an inch of his life, running for the cave entrance and leaving the (up until now useless) Dragonborn wizard to fend for himself. Shit happens and I end up unconscious with half the party hurting themselves in failing their Medicine checks.

Then the wizard comes back out of the cave and coerces the warrior into pulling down the rogue's pants and giving him a mistletoe suppository. Not a pill or a drink, just shoving weeds up his butt. They then tie him up and go to sleep.

I need some way to get back at the wizard, preferably in an equally humiliating way. Anybody here have a good idea?
>>
>>43809652
Just give him a hug...and smile.

>are you 12 years old?
>>
bumping for an answer
>>
Dip his quill in something inflammable that will react with the ink. Have fun scribing spells.
>>
File: Aiki.jpg (52 KB, 409x535) Image search: [Google]
Aiki.jpg
52 KB, 409x535
>>43809652
Set his hair on fire while he's asleep.
>>
>>43809760
That would work, but I don't think dragonborn have hair.

>>43809716
This is actually in-character and hilarious.
>>
File: 1446708060668.jpg (136 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1446708060668.jpg
136 KB, 640x960
>>43809713
Quit the game and elect to never play rpgs ever again.

Advise those involved in this to do similarly ao I never have to sorry about running into them.
>>
>>43809796
Are there inks that are very hard to remove in your game? If there are, you can write a big fat "CUNT" on his forehead. Preferrably with a nice moustache under his nose/muzzle.

Or you could get some skunk stink to spray his spellbook: see if that goes out with a bit of water, maybe?

Or, if you're feeling even more spiteful, you could make the skunk spray him directly then burn his clothes when he wants to wash it out. Then you can also spray any clothes that are lent to him.
>>
>>43809652
Superglue a big wood dildo on his forehead while he sleeps.
>>
>>43809652
I was going to make a you had to play 5th ed my condolences joke but getting weeds up the arse seems even worse.
>>
>>43809652
Sounds like you're playing with a bunch of 14 year old faggots

Out of curiosity, why did you choose a tiefling?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.