[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here solo-RPG? I.e. play GM and a number of PC yourself.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 24
File: 1447007481377.jpg (110 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1447007481377.jpg
110 KB, 640x640
Anyone here solo-RPG? I.e. play GM and a number of PC yourself.
>>
>>43804172
Playing with yourself isn't usually something you advertise publicly, Anon.
>>
I do this by having countless random charts to roll on. It's a good placeholder until I get my Journey to the Overland
>>
>>43804172

I do occasionally, but usually just to use as either fuel for a short story or to get an idea of where my players might go.

Lately my group have been solo playing their Mage characters after the game basically dissolved.
>>
>>43804172
That's not an RPG anymore you're describing though. Aren't there boardgames out there that are better suited to this?
>>
>>43804172
Yes but I usually call it 'daydreaming'.
>>
>>43804172
All the time. Mostly because I'm sad and lonely.
>>
>>43804226
>Aren't there boardgames out there that are better suited to this?

like what? genuine question.
>>
>>43804311
Mage Knight is the one constantly tossed out.
Journey to the Overland as mentioned above is shaping up to be another good one.
Shadow of Brimstone kind of works with the fan-made Hex-Crawl addition found on BGG
>>
Why wouldn't you just write a novel at that point?
It literally makes no sense.
>>
>>43804172
That sounds pretty fucking sad.
>>
>>43804172
Normally I'd say how this is extremely sad and that you should think about seeing a therapist, but then I remember where we are.
>>
>>43804172
You mean writing a book?
>>
>>43804345
I don't know that it's any sadder than playing solitaire or video games. It's just more unusual and a bit trickier to pull off. I personally don't have the right kind of discipline for things not just to turn into daydreaming which I could then be distracted from, but if somebody has the focus and zeal to pull it off, I say more power to them.

>>43804172
There are solo adventure modules and choose your own adventure books. Scarlet Heroes is apparent designed to do 1-on-1 adventures, which isn't quite what you're asking about, but it's a lot closer than most games.
>>
>>43804341
What does literally mean now?
>>
>>43804172
Wait, solo RPG is an option?
>>
>>43804172
I never had the discipline to do it, but i played dawn of world solo to create settings.
>>
>>43804172
I've done it a few times to get my head around mechanics, but an entire game? No.
>>
File: Scarlet Heroes - Quickstart.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Scarlet Heroes - Quickstart.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Some random anon listing the solo stuff he has: http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/41835046/#41839240

Link to Barbarian Prince, a solo game --
http://www.mediafire.com/download/67ui6qq6nal5wi1/Barbarian+Prince.pdf
>>
I write stories
So yes
>>
>>43804172
Yes, I do this all the time. For me this is the only way to prepare setting, NPCs, encounters etc. for the game I DM for real people. All the other forms of prep are kind of boring and I allways forget some details.
>>
>>43804172
You could look into Fighting Fantasy, I had fun with it before I strated playing RPG-s, but the storytelling element will get out from your hands, but I think this is as far as you can get into solo-RPG.
>>
>>43804454
literally nothing
>>
>>43804250
Hey, me too!
>>
>>43804454
Literally means what it's always meant, and now due to the miracle of languages evolving as they're used, literally also means "figuratively."
>>
>>43804172
>>43804172

> GMEmulator swf

I have been playing with this for the past few months, And with a little of interpretation you get very amazing adventures let me tell you.

Sorry for my broken english, I don't talk it
>>
>>43804172
I could see solo-RPG as a useful tactic for GMs. Simulate the combat as close as possible to the real thing to find dodgy encounters. Same for plot threads and twists. Practice RP and individual voice by doing it with yourself.
>>
>>43804172
I have done this before, sometimes mine is a lonely life.
My best experience was with the MekHQ module of MegaMek, as it basically leaves you to design the plot, story, and scenarios as it handles the mechanics and runs NPCs so your combats are interesting.

I would actually recommend running a mini session with just yourself or just one person, helps to figure out the game system, and can create a thread of characterization for the world.

One example would be: in a Traveller game I ran for a few months, I had started by running a solo session, mostly for testing out the mechanics. I had created a small crew of an old, small, and rusty scout ship, and ran them through a few trade and cargo runs before ending the session by sending the crew to investigate a hidden asteroid base. The asteroid base was the hideout for a local pirate gang, and they returned to their base while most of my NPC crew was aboard.
After a brief ship to ship combat with a 2-man crew vs the pirate cutter, the pirates emerged victorious and boarded their station, making short work out of the the remaining crew within, although they did lose some members doing so.

One of the first scenarios I composed for the players was to track down and eliminate those same pirates for the local governor, the remains of the original crew's ship and a couple of full body bags in a depressurized room were on the asteroid base, a general explanation of the events that transpired was found on one of the crew's personal computers.
>>
I have spare copies of my players' character sheets, when I'm fine-tuning encounters sometimes I'll run through it making my best guesses about how players will react.

Closest I ever came to running a solo RPG was running a quest thread for awhile, which was just a sort of way to practice GMing while I didn't have any local players.
>>
>>43804454
"with emphasis"
>>
>>43804172
Who is this spunk punk?
>>
>>43804454
First of all, if literally can't be used figuratively, then neither can figuratively be used literally. Furthermore, just because part of a sentence isn't literal, it doesn't mean the whole sentence is figurative. In the example, literally means what it is while "makes no sense" id an hyperbole.
>>
>>43804454
Word Crime
>>
>>43805694
I hate English. I fucking quit.
>>
No? I do a lot of GMing for solos.
It gets the job done, especially with mid-to-high level characters.
>>
>>43804454
>literally
>[lit-er-uh-lee]
>4. in effect; in substance; very nearly; virtually:
I literally died when she walked out on stage in that costume.
Literally can literally mean figuratively nowadays.
>>
>>43804226
>That's not an RPG anymore you're describing though.
Why not?
>>
>>43804185

If the OP is pic-related it is.
>>
>>43805878
Does it tend to go well?
>>
File: Hikkikomori RPG.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Hikkikomori RPG.pdf
1 B, 486x500
You're welcome.
>>
>>43804172
>>43804185

yes, this is essentially masturbation.

i'd rather 'fuck'
>>
>>43805969

Sure.
I mean, gotta focus on one character, even when they're up to shenanigans, but it's usually good clean fun.
>>
>>43805997
Is it usually for solo adventures related to group games, or self-contained solo stuff?
>>
>>43806027

Mm.
Both if I can. If I can get away with a "prequel", then I will, usually attempting to directly tie-in a character's background to the plot of the running group game.

If I can't, I'll either do another high point in that character's career or have them play another character for the most part, usually in the same world.

Rarely, and only with dependable enough folk, do I put together a new setting for a single player looking to play more than one solo session.
>>
Why would I play "with myself" if I have a shitton of Choose Your Own Adventure books? Most of them can be played online for free!

Like Lone Wolf here.

http://www.projectaon.org/en/Main/Books
>>
>>43806133
Because they're more restricted than you making shit up, with or without things like the Mythic GM Emulator.
>>
>>43804469

Yes, Solo used to be a big thing back in the 80s between gamebooks and solo modules (TSR had a line of the latter) but disappeared in the 90s with greater emphasis on "the storyteller!" (And the collapse of the gamebook/CYOA market, which I think was fueled partly by vidjeo games, and partly due to a glut of bad CYOAs that turned people away)

I usually use solo stuff to playtest rules changes I'm making, because it's more entertaining running "Dirk and Sten" than running "Fighter #1 and #2" through a couple of encounters and things to find out how a given houserule feels before unleashing it on players. But once in a while if game night's cancelled and I really want to roll some dice, a good gamebook or GM emulator can fill the gap.

Have a thing from my Solo folder.
>>
>>43806133
>http://www.projectaon.org/en/Main/Books
OH MAN, thanks! I had forgotten about Lone Wolf. Used to read/play these as a kid, long before I ever heard of D&D.

Fuck, I'm gonna play the shit out of these.
>>
>>43807490
I now have no reason to ever interact with another person.
>>
>>43807490
I humbly request more things from your solo folder.
>>
File: De Profundis.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
De Profundis.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43807539

Happy to help, I guess?

>>43807609

Contents of my Solo folder, excluding gamebooks and CYOAs:

Avalon Quests - Solo PF/
Mercenary Air Squadron/
Pocket Dungeon/
AD&D & OSRIC - SoloSystem - (I1) Grave of the Green Flame (2nd printing).pdf
AD&D & OSRIC - SoloSystem - (I2) Beyond the Black Wall (2nd printing).pdf
B-17 - Queen of the Skies.pdf
Barbarian Prince.pdf
Barebones Fantasy Adventure Tables.pdf
Beloved.pdf
Chainsaw Warrior.pdf
CRGE_Conjectural_Roleplaying_GM_Emulator_(6976544).pdf
D&D Solitaire.pdf
De Profundis.pdf
Halfling Heist - no cards or decks.pdf
Half Sized Adventures.pdf
Hikikomori the Game.pdf
Journey Through Mirkwood.pdf
Mad Monks of Kwantoom.pdf
Medieval Keep.pdf
Norse Odyssey.pdf
Outdoor Survival.pdf
Perilous Intersections.pdf
Raiders_of_the_Ruins_of_Kanthe.pdf
Roguelike.pdf
Ruins of the Undercity.pdf
Scarlet Heroes - Solitaire RPG.pdf
Star Smuggler.pdf
Street View 1.2.pdf
Street View 4.pdf
Sudongeon.pdf
Swordplay_31_-_Final_Version_(7614611).pdf
The 9Qs 2013.pdf
The Plant.pdf
Traveller Solo - Star Trader.pdf
Zombie Death Town.pdf

De Profundis is a cool concept, it's a Lovecraftian horror game of correspondence. It can be played over email between people, or alone as a a journal of madness. I haven't played it yet, though.
>>
>>43804172
https://vimeo.com/89740754
>>
>>43807646
It's good to now know I have the option to play with myself when sometimes the only other option is an inflexible by the word of the rules prick.

It also annoys me that the thought of a solo rpg had never occurred to me before.
>>
File: Half Sized Adventures.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Half Sized Adventures.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Half sized adventures is a set of mini-gamebook scenarios, built originally for Tunnels and Trolls, but altered to work with old school D&D. Not terribly well, mind you, I had to loosely interpret things here and there for my own tastes. (Like adding saving throws, surprise checks and stuff the author overlooked from D&D) but it plays really well.
I think the concept of short gamebook scenarios is fantastic, too.
>>
File: Ruins of the Undercity.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Ruins of the Undercity.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43807871

Yeah, no game can be better than a bad game, but a solo game can beat both.

Here's Ruins of the Undercity, which generates and fills random dungeons, and does in-town encounters and such.
Mad Monks of Kwantoom is an eastern-themed v2.0 of this, but is too large to post directly. I haven't used that one, but apparently the dungeons it generates are supposed to come out roughly pagoda-shaped.
>>
File: 1438580387367.png (538 KB, 428x700) Image search: [Google]
1438580387367.png
538 KB, 428x700
>>43804172
schiz·o·phre·ni·a (skĭt′sə-frē′nē-ə, -frĕn′ē-ə)
n.
1. Any of a group of psychiatric disorders associated with dopamine imbalance in the brain and usually characterized by psychotic behavior including delusions, hallucinations, withdrawal from reality, and disorganized patterns of thinking and speech.
2. A situation or condition characterized by conflicting qualities, attitudes, or activities: the national schizophrenia that results from carrying out an unpopular war.
>>
File: Traveller Solo - Star Trader.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Traveller Solo - Star Trader.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Traveller is an excellent choice for solo play, with tons of tables and things for generating content, as well as a whole trading submodule that lets you speculate on cargo prices between various systems.
This aid is for the Mongoose version of Traveller, but Classic should work, too.
>>
>>43804172
No, But I have played the miniwargame Brikwars alone. Many many times.
>TFW no Brick based battle brother
>>
Raiders of the Ruins of Kanthe is a solo roguelike. It requires quite a bit of setup what with all the dice and paper and cards and the box lid, but looks fun.
>>
>>43804172
It's called "fanfiction."
>>
>>43808103
yeah but some times you want the random chance factor.
>>
Mythic is arguably the best GM emulator. It was the first major example of such, and while it's showing its age a bit, it's still my favorite.
>>
File: Perilous Intersections.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Perilous Intersections.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Here's another GM emulator, a little more streamlined than Mythic.
>>
>>43805694
>First of all, if literally can't be used figuratively, then neither can figuratively be used literally

There is absolutely no reasoning for or validity to this statement.
>>
>>43805661
She's pure, not lewd.
>>
File: Outdoor Survival.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Outdoor Survival.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Here comes the old Avalon Hill Outdoor Survival board game. This had a huge influence on early D&D. Its map was used for Arneson's campaign world, as I recall.
>>
File: Street View 4.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Street View 4.pdf
1 B, 486x500
A game played with Google's Street view.
>>
>>43804185
>Playing with yourself isn't usually something you advertise publicly, Anon.

>playing d&d
>>
>>43808712
>that poster's post wasn't logical!
>I had better inform him of his illogical post!
>what are these "jokes" you speak of?
>>
I am playing sword path glory solo fetch,
PS: remember that phoenix command game, sword path glory is a dumbed down version of a rpg, that is a dumbed down version of another that id a dumbed down version of sword path glory. PS: Sword path glory is medieval system not today one
>>
>>43808762
the point is that if you dont want to play solo, most of the time you will need to play rpg.

there is no shame is telling you play solo, unless you are like those music listeners that say "stop being a hipster and dont listen to those undergound bands (the equivalent of only playing d&d)"
>>
>>43808536
You're virtually right.
>>
>>43809212

If your underground bands were so great why aren't they selling as many records as Smash Mouth? Can they just not write a song as good as All Star?
>>
>>43809212
>the point is that if you dont want to play solo, most of the time you will need to play rpg.

No, the point is that anon made a masturbation joke, and you responded by informing said poster that their statement was in error.
>>
>>43807646
If that Scarlet Heroes is something other than the quickstart, I'd be interested in it.
>>
Why don't you just use Roll20?

It's not that hard to learn, the learning curve is 2 hours MAX. Your DM/GM can upload all the tokens you need and will guide you through the adventure. If you don't like it just dip out and find another game or run your own.

The goal is to not find a game it is to find a group to play the game with. It's tough because most people just end up playing with a group that's there - but if you're like me you want to find THE group.
>>
>>43809432
Nobody can write a song as good as All Star. It's impossible.
>>
Saddest thread on /tg/.
>>
>>43808536
There is literally no reasoning for or validity to this statement.
>>
>>43814019
Haven't opened the thread, how so?
>>
>>43812572

It's the full thing. I'll see about posting it in a few minutes, I just got home.

>>43816103

You know how some people can play solitaire, or single-player video games, or watch movies by themselves, or in some way be alone and not instantly want to kill themselves? He thinks that's weird and sad, apparently.
>>
File: The 9Qs 2013.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
The 9Qs 2013.pdf
1 B, 486x500
(Apparently I posted these two PDFs to the wrong thread somehow. I guess that comes of posting on my way out the door)

Scarlet Heroes is too big to post directly, so it's going up on anonfiles.
>>
>>43807646
While I appreciate a healthy solo folder, I'm surprised you advertised that you have Beloved, if it's what I think it is.
>>
>>43804454
The same thing it has for the last 500 years, you undereducated, failed abortion:
1) in an exact manner or sense
2) used as an intensifier to express strong emotion without having to be strictly true

The figurative use of literally is older than THE LOSS OF þ (THORN) in English!
>>
>>43816786
>step 1
>step 3
>step 3
John, please.
>>
File: 1440110808431.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1440110808431.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Here's a roguelike one. I think the other guy posted the other one already.
>>
>>43804341

It's like solitaire or a roguelike.
>>
File: Journey Through Mirkwood.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Journey Through Mirkwood.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43816786

And Journey through Mirkwood.

>>43812572
Scarlet Heroes is done uploading:
anonfiles com /file/39790a27e43f0e205a8aae3291a491a2
>>
File: Beloved.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Beloved.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43816801

I don't know what you think it is. I got it from a previous solo thread where it got posted; seems to be a nearly freeform game about rescuing a princess or something.
>>
>>43817043
That's the one.

You draw your own waifu keep her in your pocket and imagine rescuing her throughout the day.

It's pretty weird.
>>
File: Sudongeon.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Sudongeon.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43817070

Ah, I haven't read it. That sounds retarded.

Here's a thing that builds a silly dungeon out of sudoku puzzles.
>>
>>43816982
>Scarlet Heroes
"This file is malicious and Chrome has blocked it."

Thanks for taking the time though.
>>
I'll post a GM emulator over on >>>/f/ if anyone wants it, since /tg/ doesn't allow .swf files. >>>/f/2960439

http://www.projectaon.org/en/Main/Home
Lone Wolf Books
>>
>>43817175

Huh, Anonfiles should be fine, they don't do anything janky. It might be a false positive.

Here's another link I posted a while back that's still up, though a guy in that thread had some trouble with ads on that site doing something funky that tripped his antivirus software, so if you've got an ad blocker or anything, turn it on. (I have adblock and noscript and don't see 99% of that stuff)

www solidfiles com /d/f226526de6/

If you have a preferred file host that doesn't require a registration or anything to upload let me know and I'll post it there.
>>
>>43804172
>>
>>43817699

Why's everyone act like this is sad? Solitaire, roguelikes, video games, etc. You play lots of games by yourself. Why is it suddenly sad and pathetic when it's this kind of game?
>>
>>43804762
>but the storytelling element will get out from your hands
What do you mean?
>>
>>43808110
Is it really random if you're twisting the interpretation in your favor unknowingly?
>>
>>43816839
Anyone run this before? It looks fairly interesting.
>>
>>43817070
Really? That sounds hype as fuck. I would want to protect my waifu from the dangers of the world.
>>
>>43817631
Thanks. That seemed to work (once you figure out where to click so as not to bring up a bunch of bullshit adware). I have had solidfiles trip my antivirus before though.

>If you have a preferred file host that doesn't require a registration
Mega is pretty good. It does require you to register to create an account (but not to download shit from one), but you just need an email address and a password, and you can do something like 10minutemail for the email address (where just going to their site automatically gives you an email account that will die in 10 minutes). I went with a hushmail email account, so my login wouldn't be gibberish (and the free hushmail accounts die after something like 2 weeks of inactivitiy, I think, so mine is long gone).

https://mega.nz/
10minutemail.com
>>
>>43817718
Because you're playing a collaborative game by yourself, presumably because you have no one else to play it with. That's just sad.
>>
>>43817984
Couldn't you say the same thing about solitaire or playing chess on your computer?
>>
>>43817984
But these games are made with solo play in mind, they're just related to multiplayer pnp games.

>>43818025
And what this guy said.
>>
>>43817984
If the system is made for solo play then it isn't a collaborative game. It's being played as intended. And even if it wasn't who cares? Most multiplayer games have a single player mode. You don't have to be around other people every time you want to have fun. Sometimes people are busy.
>>
>>43804172
Whenever I am attempting to learn a new system I do this. It really helps my groups when I can take as much time as I want checking and memorizing the rules on my own.
>>
>>43818025
I'd agree with chess, but Solitaire I'm not so sure on. Playing chess by yourself is sad if you're literally playing against yourself, but if it's playing against the AI, the AI is taking the place of a human player.

>>43818078
>>43818061
As to those arguments, I would respond that PnP RPGs are generally equatable to collaborative fiction. You tell a story with your friends. Oftentimes it's a rather silly story, but that's just how it goes. Playing a game in the fashion of it meant to be played solo, with all of the interaction coming from one's own head? That's just... You take out the heart of the game, which is the collaborative part. At that point, it's just a sad portrayal of what would happen if one did have the friends to play these games. That's why it's sad.
>>
>>43818228

Does the concept of a single player game baffle you? I know most games these days tack on multiplayer, but don't tell me that solitaire and chess are foreign concepts to you. Roguelikes are fucking single player MUDs. Are they sad because you're playing a single player version of a multiplayer game?
>>
File: The Plant.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
The Plant.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43818228
>Playing chess by yourself is sad if you're literally playing against yourself

Most grandmasters do this, it's useful to build your skill to play both sides, so as to analyze your own strategies and pick them apart.
You have a weird idea of what's sad.

>>43817929

10 minute mail, eh? Okay, I'll see about making a mega account tomorrow before I head off to work.
>>
>>43804172
GO AWAY PIZZACAT
>>
>>43818228
So basically because something is typically done one way it's wrong to do it another. Making up silly stories with your friends is fun. No one would dispute this. But I don't see how having one person suddenly "takes out the heart of the game." I'm still a piece of the puzzle in a traditional RPG. In a single player game I'm still putting forward the same ideas I would be with friends. If you have a movie night every tuesday and hang out with your friends, is it suddenly not any fun to watch a movie on your own time? It might be less fun, but I wouldn't call it sad.
Also you say playing a game of chess against the AI is okay, so then what's the problem with playing against RNG? You're just letting fate play the GM.
>>
http://blogofholding.com/dungeonrobber/

tunnels and trolls had a lot of solo books, it felt pretty geared for it
>>
>>43805694
I suspect that "literally" is in the process of losing all meaning in the same way that "peruse" has. By which I mean that it is basically becoming its own antonym.
>>
No. The worst I do is make a noble house using the ASOIAF RPG by myself.
>>
File: 1448250259768.gif (2 MB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
1448250259768.gif
2 MB, 500x391
>>43818228
>RPGs are generally equatable to collaborative fiction
>Playing a game in the fashion of it meant to be played solo, with all of the interaction coming from one's own head? That's just... You take out the heart of the game
>At that point, it's just a sad portrayal of what would happen if one did have the friends to play these games. That's why it's sad.

Yeah, fucking writers, don't they know they're fucking sad? A collaborative story without the collaboration? Just writing a story? All by yourself? Fuck man, that's sad, and wrong. There should be a new word, like sadwrong, or sadong. What the fuck is up with writers right? Literally kill yourselves writers! You're so sad!

In case you didn't understand, Solo RPGs is literally writing with rolls(If any, without, it's literally writing or daydreaming at it's core). It doesn't automatically equate to a social thing.
>>
I've done this before to test out a rules system I'm not familiar with, basically game an encounter to get the steps down.
>>
>>43804172

I basically solo-RPG, and I have been for years. No rules, though. I just do it in my head. I've toyed with making rules to resolve the air battles though, and I might just do that. I'm worried it would fuck up my plot, though. So I'd have to give the main characters tons of "plot points" or "luck points" so that they don't die too often. Even though, save for the main main characters, they die quite a bit.

Yes it's autistic, but I enjoy it, and I still get to RPG with my friends a lot.
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.