[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favourite chapter thread? What's the best chapter of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: 1444763061245.jpg (585 KB, 750x1031) Image search: [Google]
1444763061245.jpg
585 KB, 750x1031
Favourite chapter thread?

What's the best chapter of the badab war and why?
>>
>>43804056
>What's the best chapter of the badab war and why?

Probably Red Scorpions because overall spotlight snowflakes, Fire Angels because they had so many awards they could just go "Fuck this, fuck those guys, we're out" and they were allowed to leave with high honors, Carcharodons for actually blowing up Badab Primaris, Minotaurs for bringing the most pressure, along with the Carcharodons, Star Phantoms for actually netting the "kill" on Huron.
>>
File: latest.jpg (52 KB, 400x589) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
52 KB, 400x589
>>43804056
I hear you're talking shit about my mate Huron. Like the Emperor says, talk shit, get hit. >:(
>>
executioners, because they weren't just one note
>>
Astral claws, because Huron did the right thing
>>
File: Executioners_Marine.jpg (39 KB, 400x608) Image search: [Google]
Executioners_Marine.jpg
39 KB, 400x608
>>43804056
Executioners, because sometimes you can end up doing the wrong thing for the right reasons. And sometimes, even in M41, you get the chance to make up for your mistakes.

And become bros with a First Founding who agrees to watch your house to make sure nobody loots it while you're off doing your community service.
>>
Based on /tg/'s semi-oficial poll it is the Blood Angels, followed by Salamanders and Black templars on third place
>>
>>43804610
It's weird, I always seen BA and Salamanders touted as "favorite chapter" on /tg/ but I never really see them represented in the generals.
>>
>>43804386
Given that they decided to end their penitent crusade with clearing the Orpheus Sector, something the Minotaurs failed to do, I have to give them some serious props.
>>
>>43804386
Ah there's a good question.

Would you rather,

Do the wrong thing for the right reasons?

Or

Do the right thing for the wrong reasons?
>>
>What's the best chapter of the badab war
Obviously Carcharodons and Salamanders.

/thread
>>
Doom Eagles are best chapter
>>
>>43806059
He knows it.
>>
>>43804056
I'm finding myself liking the idea of the Aurora Chapter.
Mainly because I have a massive boner for armor warfare.
>>
>>43804056
Mantis Warriors. They fought for what they believed in. They never turned from the Emperor's will, they just believed that humans should have the right to live free of the Imperium.
>>
Sons of Antaeus.

Go big or go home.
>>
File: 1429063807657.jpg (160 KB, 714x846) Image search: [Google]
1429063807657.jpg
160 KB, 714x846
>>43804056
>Favourite Chapter
Would have to be my homebrew anon
>Favourite Cannon Chapter
Welp i started out with Yiffs but they've kinda lost their way since 3rd ed. I've always been partial to the Imperial Fists otherwise
>Favourite Chapter of the Badab War
Gonna have to go with Marines Errant. You know, the ones that are actual Marines? I have a thing for naval combat though
>Best Chapter of the Badab War
Probably Minotaurs and Charcharodons did the most damage and were the most instrumental in the success (if you can call it that) of the campaign
>>
>>43805524
>It's weird, I always seen BA and Salamanders touted as "favorite chapter" on /tg/ but I never really see them represented in the generals.
BA are a really mehtier army every since flying land raiders are no longer special. Salamanders have good chapter tactics though so no idea where there are less lists with them.
>>
Space Shark.
>>
>>43807989
>Pussy marines
>>
>>43808139
>Bigger and harder than your average marine
>>
>>43808113
Point on the BA, but I'd say the reason people like Salamanders is that they're best utilized with a very same-y gimmick.

>best weapons close ranged?
>probably wanna run some CC stuff too?
>RUN THAT HOT SHIT IN DROP PODS
>meaning
>on target: BURN THE FUCK OUTTA BACKLINE
>something rolls wrong: WELL FUCK
>>
>>43804056
>Favourite chapter
Mine
>Favourite canon chapter
I dunno, probably white scars
>Best in the badab war
Mantis Warriors
>>
>>43804370
True dat.

Only man that mattered to call the modern Imperium out on its bullshit.
>>
File: Cataphractii_Skullminator.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Cataphractii_Skullminator.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Favorite Chapter Poll is back!

http://strawpoll.me/5930460/
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.