[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Magic R&D
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nyarawU7Ng1qjqvxao1_1280.jpg (540 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyarawU7Ng1qjqvxao1_1280.jpg
540 KB, 1280x1707
Discuss.
>>
Yeah alright.
>>
>>43801978
how about
"Don't be a dick."
>>
I thought this was about actual magic and was disappointed when I realized it was about your silly moneypit cardgame

Some day people will respect my work in experimental magic middle science
>>
>>43802023
You know that chart becomes better if you replace the word magic with dick.
>>
>>43801978
Numbers 6, 9, and 10 are outright lies if we're talking about MaRo.
>>
>>43802188
Made it to "We focus on growing dick's audience" before waking up my neighbors laughing.
>>
File: 1423753655423.jpg (808 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1423753655423.jpg
808 KB, 1280x720
>>43802188
>Dick is a game of exploration, and we believe providing depth is essential
>>
>>43801978
>We focus on growing Magic's audience
This one should be removed
>>
It took me way too long to realize we weren't talking about wizardry.
>>
>>43801978
WE TROLL NECKBEARDS LOL
We dedicate some of our resource (like this principles of magic thing) to troll online neckbeards because why pay for publicity when you can have raging manchilds do it for you for free.
>>
Oh man, I thought this would be a thread where I complain about That Guy wanting to research and "invent" every crazy OP spell he can think up, like a magical Leonardo Da Vinci on steroids, in a matter of months in-game.
This, when wizards in my setting devote decades to developing spells, and most never manage to invent even one good one, and so most spells are things handed down through the centuries.

Come to think of it, he tried to invent gunpowder in another campaign.
>>
>>43802433
>Come to think of it, he tried to invent gunpowder in another campaign.
That's when you sit him down and explain to him that mixing personal and in-character knowledge is a major no-no
>>
>>43802188
With 'the dick' you mean
>>
>>43801978
Stereotypical corporate culture bullshit. They're all the same with a few words specific to your company substituted in.
>>
>>43802023
What about being inclusive and respectful?
Pretty much don't be a dick.
>>
>>43802657

Number 5, "discovery, surprise, and strategy," is pretty specific to making a game. You could say the rest of the stuff about marketing dishwashers, but that one's about how they think it should feel to play Magic, have it as a hobby.
>>
>>43801978
>We want to remove obstacles to enjoying Magic.
Then why do you charge so much for some goddamn cardboard.
>>
File: mtgcom_feature_262_picMain_en.jpg (20 KB, 324x222) Image search: [Google]
mtgcom_feature_262_picMain_en.jpg
20 KB, 324x222
>>43803726
Because the cards would have to look like pic related.
>>
>>43801978
It needs to add
>We kill the nazies
>Any mention about dredge or storm will be punished by firing squad in front of maro's office at first light of dawn.
>>
>>43803783
Increasing price of the card by $0.01 is enough to pay the artists.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.