[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if all the mist in pic related's setting suddenly stopped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: percy_1308336213.jpg (41 KB, 459x303) Image search: [Google]
percy_1308336213.jpg
41 KB, 459x303
What if all the mist in pic related's setting suddenly stopped working with no way to fix or replace it?
>>
>>43797572
pre or post books?

because if pre, while alot of things happen, post books would have the world go to hell and a hand basket
>>
So if I remember right, only certain metals (Or just godly materials? I remember something about a giant stabbing a serpent with a tree or something) are able to harm monsters, and even then those materials are really rare.

So I imagine a lot of panic from the normies as all these "ghost monsters" appear from nowhere being all immune to bullets and cricket bats, while the monsters just do whatever since they're literally unstoppable.
>>
>>43797710
Couldn't they already do that anyway? Mist only affects humies if I remember right.
>>
>>43797710
it's not that they are immune, but normal mortals with mortal weapons take longer to kill.

weapons that are good at killing monsters are useless against mortals, but mortals can handle monster killing weapons. you could melt down celestial bronze, imperial gold, etc from dead monsters (because they leave behind all their gear when they turn to dust) and make weapons form them.

plus, you would have the demi-gods walking up and fighting them with swords and stuff, but they are not immune to mortal stuff, so you could capture them for interrogation and resources

but the greek gods would just say 'fuck it' and nuke everything, the Egyptian wizards would side with the humans to fight the gods, the egyptian gods would try to ally with the wizards causing some to leave and form a civil war, and we don't know what the norse would do because they just showed up
>>
>>43797781
Yes, but the point I'm making is that people can suddenly see them.

>Oh shit there's a minotaur in my garden
>"STAND YOUR GROUND"
>Shoot minotaur with buckshot
>Phases through him and kills the neighbors cat
>Minotaur laughs and starts eating sections of my house
>Meanwhile a sayture is yelling at me because the shell I shot destroyed a bush
>>
>>43797876
Read
>>43797870
A taur would still get rekt by a shotgun anon, it would just take more than one shell.
>>
>>43797653
What exactly is pre books? Before Percy's adventures or is it before some other crap?
>>
>>43798316
Maybe before the prophecy was given about Percy?

A ww2 Percy Jackson world would be cool. Especially seeing how so many of the leaders were demigods.

Did Hades hate his son? I remember hades was complaining about the Underworld being overcrowded, hitler couldn't have helped that
>>
>>43798450
I'm not really sure honestly, but I would think he did.
>>
File: Magic.jpg (67 KB, 780x655) Image search: [Google]
Magic.jpg
67 KB, 780x655
>>43797876
Ahem.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.