[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Super Mutant Civ Quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
Since there was a Fallout Robot Civ a few days ago I figured why not try the same with the biggest and the strongest of the Fallout Universe, The Super Mutants. Mild for Fallout 4 regarding the origins of the Commonwealth Super Mutants but don't worry it doesn't impact the main plot of the game.

Anyway, the five of you, another batch of super mutants created by The Institute, an advanced secret society, and among their many experiments has been trying to replicate the FEV viral compound that created the original super mutants. You are all just another batch of failed experiments dumped on the outskirts of the commonwealth wasteland. The five of your are all equally the same in terms of power, though one of you is remarkably more intelligent then the rest though that isn't saying much. Still capable of building traps and basic structures though.

Between the five of you, besides your basic garments, have a total of:

>3 pipe rifles
>1 mini-nuke but no launcher
>3 frag grenades
>1 sledge hammer
>1 small barrel of FEV that was dumped with you.

Wither the barrel was left behind accidentally you can't be sure but you know you could use it to increase your numbers, or perhaps mutate some dogs, but it won't last more then a few dips unless you find a way to grow it.

You find yourselves waking up between a few locations of interest. Which should be our first base of operations?

>An abandoned parking garage
>A closed Super Duper Mart
or
>An apartment complex with it's top floor blown off

First to a majority of 3 or more decides
>>
>>43792785
>>An apartment complex with it's top floor blown off

Could always fortify it in the future and the blown of roof could serve as a look out
>>
>>43792785

Ain't gonna lie you sparked my interest.
>>
Bumping for interest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkoidwsLXCg

Also some music to set the mood
>>
OP, it looks like no one else is comming, so let's go with the apartment complex so we can continue the quest
>>
>>43792785
let's do this
>>
>>43792785
Super Duper Mart! Humans go there. And we must get more humans! To make more brothers!
>>
>>43792948
Thirded.
>>
>>43793062
>>43792948
>>43792900

The smartest of you suggest the apartment complex, suggesting it as good fortification possibilities. The rest agree but as soon as you get inside the front door you see several feral ghouls start to rise up from the ground. How should we dispose of them?
>>
GHOULIES NO MATCH FOR STRONG ARMS. SMASH THEM WITH HAMMER OF SLEDGE AND RIP THEM LIMB FROM LIMB!
>>
>>43793132
>Funnel them through the doorway, we go back outside as the Ghouls can only come through the doorway 1-2 at a time.

After all we do have guns, and no need to waste grenades/mini nuke.
>>
>>43793132
kill them with our fists while we ourselves use the sladgehammer to bash some skulls
>>
Are we bethesda super mutants or oblivion/black isle studios super mutants?

If we're the former, the answer is always kill everything and put them and hang them up in nets everywhere.
>>
>>43793132
Depends. For reference, are these normal difficulty ghouls or survival difficulty ghouls?
>>
>>43793193
THIS GUY SMART WE DO DIS PLAN
>>
>>43793298
>Survival Difficulty Ghouls
>Muh Brother you play on the chosen one level of hard. Hug me for all my friends call me insane.
>>
>>43793179
Davk Agrees.
>>
>>43793339
I only just started a survival run after two runs of Normal and I'm seriously considering bumping it down. Normal is piss-easy, but Survival is bullshit.
>>
File: SuperMutantCA21.jpg (1 MB, 2321x1987) Image search: [Google]
SuperMutantCA21.jpg
1 MB, 2321x1987
>>43793168
>>43793193
>>43793306
>Smash with fist and sledge hammer

They claw at you but your fist are more then enough to squash them. The smart one of the group uses his sledge to pummel them down. When the fight is over most of you are pretty scratched up from the close combat brawl but nothing a little time won't heal. The smart one slings his hammer over his shoulder and demands everyone start calling him sledge and that he is the leader. Do the others accept this?
Also the apartment complex is yours, but now what shall you do with it?

>>43793281
Bethesda Fallout 4 super mutants, which are like a mix of the west and east coast varieties.
>>
>>43793461
>Put up the heads of the ghouls outside on sharp sticks in order to tell everone else to piss off! After that, start to search the place
>>
>>43793461
Scrap what meat we can from the ghouls and hang it up to dry.
>>
>>43793403
wait until you run into the BoS paladin at the police station.
I'm 1d and 8 hours in, just NOW took back fort indepence and arrived at Dimand city.

>>43793461
>Fuck it, Your Sledge the Captain now
>Hang the meat up to dry inside, shouldn't let anybody know we're around yet...plus easier to get food
>Search the building.
>>
>>43793533
I did that, yeah. Took me like 15 tries and all my molotovs. Ended up cheesing it by hopping into a garden surrounded by ankle-high fencing that they couldn't get into.

Right after, Preston pulls me aside and says "HEY I THINK WE SHOULD GO FIGHT A GIANT CRAB". Fuck that noise.
>>
OP are you kill?
>>
>>43793461
>Bethesda Fallout 4 super mutants, which are like a mix of the west and east coast varieties.

No they're not. There's nothing to them at all except being big evil green guys who eat people.
>>
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 245x205) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 245x205
>>43793494
>>43793505
>>43793533
>Strip and hang meat and search the building

while 3 of you strip what flesh you can from the ghouls Sledge and one other search the building. There's nothing much here but a lot of potential wood and scrap metal from the furnishings and decor. You do find a back up generator in the basement however. No weapons to speak of though.

>>43793753
If you mean if characters make costly choices will I kill them? Then yes.
>>
>>43793845
>If possible, then start to make makeshift knives out the metal and wooden scrap, it's better than to use your fists
>>
>>43793845
>Look for Fuel for the back up generator
>Make sharp pointy metal bits
>Look around for anything outside or other buildings.
>>
>>43793924
this!
>>
>>43793845
See what we can do for improvised mele
>>
File: SuperMutantCA14.jpg (62 KB, 640x449) Image search: [Google]
SuperMutantCA14.jpg
62 KB, 640x449
>>43793845
BOSS I SMUSH, I SAY WE MAKE TINGS TO BRING PUNY HUMANS TO MAKE MORE OF US.
>>
>>43794884
YEA! LET'S TAKE SOME HUMAN SMUSH!
>>
>>43794922

MAYBE WE CULD MAKE SOME DOGGIES TOO? CENTAURS AN' HOUNDS? DAVK LIEKS DEM.
>>
>>43794964
SINCE SMASH AIN'T ERE I SAY DAT I AM THE NEW LEADAH. AN I SAY DAT WE FIND SOME TINY HUMANS TO TAKE AND PLUNDER!
>>
>>43795038
(You usually give it an hour before declaring OP dead and new person takes over)
>>
Would it be an idea to have a leader?
A super mutant alpha, probably the smartest.
>>
>>43795178
pretty sure that's who smash is,

>>43795146
Not really, You always let OP run his quest. Issue being is for once OP didn't have a trip.
>>
>>43795203
Ah right i made a mistake and got my pinned threads confused
>>
>>43795262
Ya op is ded ;-;
>>
>>43796482
Well I suggest somone else becomes the runner of this quest, I dont want it to die
>>
Fuckkkkk this seemed fun.
>>
hopefull bump?
>>
8/10 thread
Plz come back
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.