[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would /tg/ play a game about being professional Formula One drivers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: ltxlGUw.jpg (146 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
ltxlGUw.jpg
146 KB, 600x800
Would /tg/ play a game about being professional Formula One drivers (or any other motorsports discipline of your choice)?

A game that not only focused on the off-track drama but also on using strategy during the race could be really interested if done well. The players don't even have to be in a party, they can be racers for different teams competing on the track and then getting into drama in-between each race weekend.
>>
>>43791358
Sounds like the F-Zero RPG.
>>
I would, but I suspect I'm in the minority.
>>
>>43791358
4chan's GIS doesn't work on my phone
Sauce on OP picture?
>>
>>43792140
It's a special Japanese poster made for the movie Rush.
>>
You mean like Car Lesbians and its spin-offs? Bike Dykes? Set Sail and Scissor? Intergalactic Pussy Patrol?
>>
>>43793472

it was a great movie btw
>>
>>43793599
It was okay, but I didn't really understand the backstory on why Thor and that one famous Nazi sniper guy were racing cars at each other.
>>
>>43793668
hey OP there you got a plot

super nazis racing versus the world and gods for a super-artifacat to control the universe

ligthhearted games are best games
>>
>>43793738
But that's just Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
>>
>>43791358

The problem is that either the whole party are racing against one another, or may of the party are support staff for one person who does everything important. Finding meaningful roles for everyone else will be difficult. The same thing happens when people ask about an rpg where the party plays a single tank crew - only one or two people are really making decisions when things come to the crunch.
>>
I once thought about making a Dragon Booster RPG. I wouldn't know where to start though and the idea of somehow balancing the fastest dragons with the slowest ones frightens me.
>>
>>43793880

You could set it around the 24 Hours of Le Mans or something equivalent, it is usually driven by a three driver team in turns. But that still doesn't solve the problem of just one player getting to have fun at any given time.
>>
>>43791358
Music related: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VcswhBy9tk
>>
>>43796277
>not this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ0nvA0dE3g
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.