[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What you would say if this was a plasma gun? and fired plasma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: Skullhurler.jpg (23 KB, 217x155) Image search: [Google]
Skullhurler.jpg
23 KB, 217x155
What you would say if this was a plasma gun? and fired plasma shaped skulls.
>>
"OK"
>>
"That's a plasma gun which fires plasma shaped skulls", possibly in the form of a question.
>>
>>43789436
"Radical"
>>
>>43789436
>plasma shaped skulls
you mean skull shaped plasma?
>>
>>43789482
i like his way more
>>
>>43789436
What's the shape of Plasma?
>>
>Plasma shaped skulls

So what, like, shapeless blobs of bone? What'd they do, raid a Craftworld beforehand and tried to figure out what to do will all that matter?
>>
>>43789436
I'll take 15

>>43789500
Death
>>
The top of the gun is opened, its plasma core exposed and completely filled with boiling blood.

There are some Bloodletters with hookchains that grab nearby foes and pull the into the sacrificial plasma/blood mix. With each new soul the cannon gains another new shoot.

With roaring power it launches the flaming skulls of the sacrificed ones and turn them into seeking projectiles that violently explode upon contact.

Psyker souls have a greater soul and thus their skulls explode with even a greater power.

In case of being low on ammo the Bloodletters will use their own forces to feed the machine, be it with cultists or chaos space marines.
>>
Is Khorne pleased by deaths caused by plasma weapons? I mean, the blood evaporates, does that count as blood being spilled? What if the skull melts, does it still count?
>>
File: lord-of-war-thank-you.jpg (50 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
lord-of-war-thank-you.jpg
50 KB, 600x398
>>43789482
>>
>>43789579
well in DOW Kyras burns a world for khorne
so yeah evaporated blood is good too
>>
>>43789436

"Fuck yeah!"
>>
>>43789436
It would be simple. Efficient. Glorious.
>>
>>43789500
Plasma hasn't a shape, but plasma 'projectiles' should be toroids.
>>
>>43789659
>DoW
>Khornate sorcerors
Probably not a good source of Khorne.
But still, why doesn't Khorne like sorcerors? They can do stuff like immediately remove all the blood from target. If Khorne doesn't like them because they are "over there" instead of "here, hacking and slashing", you can have their spells have a very short range, and give them a chain staff which they use to both channel their magics and hack and slash.
>>
>>43791141
>But still, why doesn't Khorne like sorcerors?

He considers them to be cowards and weaklings.
Also he himself is not very good at sorcery and he wont play a game he can't win.
>>
>>43789436
That's metal as fuck.

>>43791463
I get the feeling he might hate a touch-spell only berzerker psyker less than he hates the average psyker though.
At least the first one is putting an effort in.
>>
File: the-hate.jpg (1 MB, 1453x914) Image search: [Google]
the-hate.jpg
1 MB, 1453x914
>>43791141
>>
>>43791508
What point were you trying to make here senpai?
>>
Looks something like this maybe?
>>
>>43791543
>"khorne don't liek majick"
>"no khornate librarians/sorcerers/wizards"
>khorne daemons are magic
>khorne uses magic weapons
>khorne daemons are summoned via magical means by magicians and controlled by said magicians
>wizard can take mark of khorne
>khorne marked model can become a wizard
>world eater librarians
>>
File: Khorne Realms of Chaos.jpg (375 KB, 828x1117) Image search: [Google]
Khorne Realms of Chaos.jpg
375 KB, 828x1117
>>43791586
>>"khorne don't liek majick"

Not said.

It was said Khorne doesn't like sorcerers.
That's true.
Wizards can summon daemons, but that doesn't mean Khorne likes Wizards.
Even in your own picture it's pointed out that Khorne does not like it, the World Eater Librarians have their powers stripped and they followers of Khorne are "cursed" by becoming a magician.
>>
>>43791586
I pay taxes every year, but that doesn't mean I like them.
>>
>>43791674
>>43791683
Well, from my experience, when people say "don't like" they mean "they don't exist" or "would not be allowed to live".

Why is DoW Khorne librarian an abomination, when WE librarians (powers or not) were a thing? What difference does it make if you're cursed or not by wizardry when marked by Khorne, you're still a wizard with the mark of Khorne?
>>
>>43791790
>Why is DoW Khorne librarian an abomination, when WE librarians (powers or not) were a thing?

Because time has moved on.
Psykers have no way of gaining the mark of Khorne.
>>
>>43791845
In rules.
>>
>>43791964
And fluff.
>>
>>43791964
Or in fluff.

Indeed, the Daemonkin codex highlights how Khorne's followers summon daemons without the use of psykers or Sorcerers, as Khorne abhors magic.
>>
>>43792000
>Khorne abhors magic

Yet is made out of magic. With magical daemons summoned via magic. And magical weapons. And grants magical gifts to his followers.
>>
>>43792025
He's made up of the essence of magic, but not magic itself. Magic in this case referring to spells.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.