[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #595: But the Future Didn't Change Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: The_Basics.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
The_Basics.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>IRC
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>Last Thread
>>43771621
>>
Jumpers who took the cookie from the cookie jar?
>>
>>43789165
This Guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_whw4sLCgyY
>>
>>43789165
The Benefactor, what are you going to do about it?
>>
>>43789108
Is that a Chrono Trigger reference I see?
>>
File: [suddenly daemons].gif (1 MB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
[suddenly daemons].gif
1 MB, 300x168
So where exactly am I supposed to get this many demons to just dump on whichever setting I'm in?
>>
>>43789189
Would "Chrono Cross is canon" be a 0 CP drawback, or do people dislike what it did to the story enough that it would be a joke drawback that gives you eleventy-bajillion points?
>>
>>43789210
Chrono Cross does so much different with the story that it's really not even the same setting. You could probably do an entire separate jump for it.
>>
>>43789205
Okami's Demon Blood lets you create demons from your blood. Bloodborne is chock full of perks for doing wacky things with your blood. After that, it's just a matter of becoming sufficiently huge-DC, Pacific Rim, FF10 and FF12 are good starts
>>
>>43789210
Some people actually like Chrono Cross.

I like Chrono Cross.
I mean, I don't think it makes a good SEQUEL, and it's a flawed, PS1 Era jRPG wrought with confusion, but it's cool and fun and had some neat ideas. And I did genuinely like it.

It just has the misfortune of being attached to Chrono Trigger, which has a lot of expectations and a devout fanbase.
But, taken on its own merits, I think it's a really interesting game.

Anyway, I agree with: >>43789225
The settings are sufficiently different, and do things so extremely differently both in tone, setting, and mechanics, that they would be better served as two entirely separate jumps.

Still pretty pissed off about the Dream Devourer, though.
I mean, seriously, what the fuck was that, Square?
>>
>>43789342
I've only read the LP for Chrono Cross, and I sincerely enjoyed laughing at it.

The characters are absurdly quirky even by JRPG standards. Like the clown girl who's secretly a dragon goddess. Or the skeleton clown.
>>
I've been reading through the Light of Terra DLC and I've come across something that puzzles me.
The description of the Yeld Spyrer armor mentions laser tubes built into the gauntlets.
Now my question is to ask: What the hell is a laser tube?
>>
>>43789490
It's a tube that shoots lasers. Presumably some sort of resonant cavity like is used in some radar systems, only tuned for the visible spectrum instead of microwaves.
>>
>>43789225
>>43789342
I agree. I'm not planning on combining the two, although if I do a Chrono Cross Jump (which won't be until after Parasite Eve), I'll include a standard +0 "your actions carry over" drawback in CC. Well, probably more a "your actions carry over unless they've changed things so much that Chrono Cross is now impossible, in which case there will be an Angelus Errare that lets you travel to that version of the universe instead" +0 CP drawback.

>>43789210
Unfortunately, the fall of Guardia is canon and within the ten year period from 1000 to 1010. But you can feel free to pretend anything after that is non-canon.
>>
>>43789438
The LP does a really good job of showcasing all the things Chrono Cross does wrong. And believe me, there is a lot of shit Chrono Cross does wrong. It is a Flawed Game.
But there's also good number of things it does RIGHT.

For one, if you ask just about anyone who actually likes the game, the two things they're going to tell you right off the bat is that the game is atmospheric as all get out, and that it has an absolutely gorgeous soundtrack. They NAILED those two aspects. And it's sadly something that just can't shine through in a picture LP.
Walking through that world, there's a lot of places that I found myself wishing I could just BE, spending time there. Except the pirate ship. FUCK THAT PIRATE SHIP.

I also think that the story, sometimes despite itself, still holds together pretty well right up until you fight FATE.
After that the whole plot takes a hard left turn into Evangelion territory and never lets up on the fucking gas.
But until that point it does pretty okay.

About a year ago, a friend of mine had just recently come to the endgame of Trigger for the first time, and was excited to play the sequel. I prettymuch leapt on them to give them this same spiel.
Because it's really not the same game as Trigger, and I've always felt a little sad that people judge it so harshly based on that.
There is a lot to make fun of, but based on its own merits, taken by itself, I think it's a pretty good game.
>>
>>43789536
>it's a tube that shoots lasers

Goddamn Eldar tech is weird
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2980x996) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2980x996
>>43789709
>>
>>43789490
Spyrer Armor is on my list of things to reverse engineer once I get out of LoT. The shits crazy. Self sustaining, self repairing and it evolves along side its user. Shits crazy useful.
>>
>>43789490
>>43789536

Alternatively, it's a tube that fires tubular lasers with a hole in the middle.

Stylish and distinctive blast patterns for the discerning assassin.
>>
>>43789876

It's always a bit interesting how the design of 40k gear is so obviously influenced by the need for it to be possible to make for a miniature.
>>
>>43789968
What's the advantage of a tubular laser as opposed to a circular laser? It'll leave the exact same shape, except with a charred chunk in the center.

I'd much rather go for a deadly triangle beam myself.
>>
File: Yeld Spyrer Armor.jpg (52 KB, 873x627) Image search: [Google]
Yeld Spyrer Armor.jpg
52 KB, 873x627
>>43789968
>>43790042
Just looked it up. Seems to just be some sort of laser gauntlet. Maybe a fore arm mounted laser cannon? The armor evolves around you so it may vary.
>>
>>43790042

Pah, triangle beam scum.

Anyway, I can't think of any real advantage, it's possible that having a hollow space inside will enhance or improve the efficiency of the blasting effect of a laser pulse - but that's pulled right out of my ass.

>>43790086

Well yeah, I mean it's clearly a laser rod. You could call that a tube though, it's not necessarily wrong if the tube is full.
>>
>>43789667
I agree. I wouldn't be contemplating a Jump of the game if I didn't enjoy the hell out of it, despite all of its flaws. It's just kind of unfortunate that it tries to live up to Chrono Trigger instead of being its own separate entity.

Oh, and falling into the familiar trap of trying to tie up all the loose ends at the very end of the game, but running low on development time before the game is finished. And trying to tell an Eco-friendly fairy tale in a lush and colorful world where humans and human creations spent centuries restoring the pristine wilderness after it was almost wiped out by non-human activities.

Sorry, that last part always bugged the hell out of me.
>>
>>43790143
You'd think a rectangular shape would be most preferable, to maximise the surface area of the weapon's impact. It's already a concentrated ray of plasma, might as well zorch away
>>
>>43789667
I like Chrono Cross too. It's sad that the CT fanbase is such a hateful one.
>>
>>43790392
Why would you want to maximize surface area? You want to focus as much energy in one area as possible for greater penetration.

Even the regular Imperium Lasgun has enough punch to make craters in concrete. Eldar lasguns are even more powerful than that due to psychically grown crystals and more advanced technology. Just reason why they're flashlights is that lasguns are practically worthless as they don't have any armor penetration. They're really watered down versions of their Dark Age of Technology designs. Then again everything is.
>>
>>43790994
For burning/stun?
>>
Do you collect photos?
>>
>>43791933
>The Camera Man (MOTHER)
>that camera crew from Career Model

You bet I do.
>>
>>43789165
I did. I baked the cookies. I made a whole goddamn jump about cooking, just so I could make good food. I damn well am going to take a cookie from the cookie jar.
>>
>>43792477
I'm gonna tell mom.
>>
>>43791933
Nah, I picked up Pictor's key in Fairy Tail.
So now I have my own personal Bob Ross to paint important memories
>>
File: BAIL.gif (485 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
BAIL.gif
485 KB, 250x141
>>43792496
>>
>>43791468
Eldar have a melta laser that basically microwaves you from inside out.
>>
Do jumpchains HAVE to start in Pokemon? I'm considering trying this out, but I know too little of pokemon to do anything with it.

If not, what would /jcg/ recommend as an alternate starting point?
>>
>>43793076
Ranma 1/2. It's a great way to get both a copycat style, which you could always use, and an at-will genderswap.
>>
>>43793076
I would suggest Harry Potter. Because it's a relatively low danger setting that won't get you killed unless you get involved in the main plot or stay in Britain.
>>
>>43793076
You don't have to start in Pokemon, but if you don't you can never go.
>>
>>43793076
I believe you can skip Pokemon but you can't take it afterwards. As for alternate starts, probably inFamous. Power level isn't ridiculously high, you get a free power, and the perks are great for all around beginner buffs.
>>
>>43793076
No, but most people agree that you can't do Pokemon if you don't do it first.
>>
>>43793215
>>43793221
>>43793223
Why is the consensus that you can only take it as your first? Is there something that you could break in the Pokemon world by having some other powers?
>>
>>43793250
Because QS, the man who made it and the entire concept, said so.
>>
>>43793273
Oh. Fair enough
>>
>>43793250
No.

Pokemon was the first jump and it's something the guy who started this all said at one point. Why he said it is some subject for debate and a lot of people don't really like the rule but it's not a big enough deal for people to get too upset about it. It's also as good a jump to start in as any.

I think the reasoning was that Pokemon explains the premise and explains that the jumpchain is a reward for completing it. This however doesn't hold water as you can still skip Pokemon meaning you skip both the explanation and the thing you supposedly had to do to get the rest.

Really you can ignore it and nobody'll get annoyed, just don't start crowing about it in thread.
>>
>>43793319
They'll get annoyed if you post about it in thread, so you're lying to him.
>>
>>43793357
>just don't start crowing about it in thread.
>They'll get annoyed if you post about it in thread

Good job disagreeing champ.
>>
>>43793415
Then why is it relevant to mention 'people won't get upset'?
>>
Does the Pokemon Rebreather allow you to breath in space?
>>
>>43793319
>>43793357
As far as I'm aware, people only get annoyed if you use the fact that you hit Pokemon late to do bullshit like catch an entire team of Legendaries and make them into Companions.

...which you can do anyway with Return, so whatever.
>>
>>43793447
It's based on what Misty used to breath underwater. A rebreather filters the water to make oxygen you can breath.
>>
>>43793250
Never worry about breaking anything in Jumpchain. Breaking worlds is some jumpers raison d'etre.
>>
>>43793486
The Jump says it allows you to breath in Toxic environments, so i asked.
>>
>>43793532
Space isn't toxic. It lacks air entirely.
>>
>>43793545
And even if you could breath, you'd probably get the Bends
>>
>>43793576
How would that even work? The bends require pressure differences in depths of water and how it reacts with nitrogen in the blood.
>>
>>43793545
Nevermind about breathing, think of the radiation poisoning
>>
>>43793679
No pressure in space. Oxygen and water will bubble and 'boil'.
>>
How do I become a driving god, /jc/?
>>
>>43793941
Practice and durability perks.
>>
>>43793941
There's a fast and furious jump I think
>>
>>43793941
Top Gear jump when?

with "punch producer whenever there's no food" drawback
>>
>>43794022
There's also Redline, and several jumps with cheap perks that are just "Drive better".

>>43794038
I think OAA was working on it.
>>
>>43794038
when oaa
>>
>>43794053
Damn what is with OAA's internet? we need all these jumps that he is doing.
>>
>>43794072
I think we should just come to an agreement now that if it's ever discovered OAA is dead, we'll steal the computer from his next of kin and upload it ourselves. At this rate, it seems the more likely outcome than him ever getting decent internet.

Alternatively someone could buy him a USB and he can send it to one of his friends through the local library or McDonald's with free wifi.
>>
File: blankstare.gif (823 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
blankstare.gif
823 KB, 500x343
Gentlemen, we're in a bit of a predicament. Earlier today on reviewing Light of Terra we found that a 51 does not, as we somehow initially though, equal Healing Hands. It in fact means "roll 1D6 Wyrd Powers", or 6 in our case.

The results-Float, Weapon Jinx, an extra Lucky Aura and uh...three consecutive Psychic Blade rolls. I wish I had the foresight to screencap the Dungeons & Dragons dice roller to prove it, because I can't quite believe it either.

To compound things further, we'd already rolled one Psychic blade so. Yeah

The question remains: What the blazes would Psychic BladeX4 be like?

>>43793941
EX Rank in Riding from Fate. That, and Fast & Furious/Bubblegum Crisis/Redline jump.
>>
>>43794244
One in each hand.
>>
>>43794244
To quote my most hated foes
"dats ded killy"
>>
File: them gods gonna hurt you son.jpg (87 KB, 600x382) Image search: [Google]
them gods gonna hurt you son.jpg
87 KB, 600x382
>>43794139
>Red shows up at OAA's funeral and gives a eulogy about how he was a great friend, a great caretaker of FIRE, and never let his handicap get in the way of his life.
>Everyone else there is immensely confused
>Then a black car squeals up to the curb and Konata leans out the passenger side window with a computer case, yelling "WE GOT THE GOODS"
>Red does a running jump through one of the rear windows
>ASA drives like a motherfucker

>A wildly confused funeral is left in their wake
>Then it catches fire
>ASA
>>
>>43789296
on that note, is there any jumps with good perks involving blood? i know soul eater has black blood and deadman wonderland has some but i want more.
>>
File: fine.gif (2 MB, 390x520) Image search: [Google]
fine.gif
2 MB, 390x520
>>43794324
I absolutely should not have laughed.

But I did.

I feel horrible now. I hope you're proud of yourself.
>>
>>43794352
Generic Horror Movie has a perk that gives you lots of blood, iirc.
>>
>>43794352
Godzilla can give you radioactive blood, and replace it with lava.
Pacific Rim can give you Kaiju Blue blood.
>>
>>43794352
Hellsing is the obvious answer.
Dragon Age has Blood Magic, though I doubt that's what your looking for.
You can learn some cool blood powers during your time in Vampire the Masquerade, though they aren't offered on their own.

Do we have a Castlevania jump? That should have some good Blood Based Powers.
>>
>>43794352
Charles Barkley's Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden has a perk that turns a small percentage of your blood into Gatorade.
>>
>>43794442
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqVmzqeHZNs
>>
>>43794352
Webmage for godkilling chaos blood.
>>
>>43794416
We do, although I don't think it has any blood-based powers.
>>
File: antispiraltinysmile.jpg (21 KB, 300x415) Image search: [Google]
antispiraltinysmile.jpg
21 KB, 300x415
>>43794352
VtR and VtM do quite a lot with blood magic, we think

Darkstalkers has blood magic too, with more shapeshifter stuff

Buffy can grant you mystical medicinal demon blood

Legend of Spyro's dragon supplement can turn all your body parts into potential magical reagents

You may or may not want to avoid the chaos origin in Webmage, which turns your blood into primordial chaos

>>43794265
Okay so, the options are either Gilgamesh...

>>43794287
...or Warpgate of Babylon?

So-Gilgamesh again.

>>
Jump #01: Pokemon

Name: Diamond Paige.
Region: Orre
Small Town (-50CP)
Actual Starter (Free)
- Torchik
Freerunning (-100CP)
Mechanic (-150CP)
Technician (-300CP)
Pokeglot (-600CP)

----Items & Equipment----
3X Master Balls (-100CP)
50K Pokedollars (-50CP)
Collapsible Baton (-100CP)
Medical Kit (-50CP)

----Flaws & Drawbacks----
Damned (+300CP)
Marked (+200CP)

First off, I immediately hightail it for Cresselia's Island so I can get Darkrai to fuck off. I expect this to take something like a year, mostly occupied by my first few encounters with Cipher and getting the money to travel by working as an adventuring mechanist and technician.

I expect I spend the next four years traveling, fending off Cipher, and evolving Blaze. (Yes, I am bad with names, how could you tell?) I might have also accidentally started more then a few gang wars during this time as well.

The next four years are spent in Hoenn, collecting rumours, sightings, and general hear say. My goal? Capturing Rayquaza, Groudon, and Kyogre.

The last year is spent going back to where it all started. By this point, Orre should have its own little league, which I will pretty much wreck. I also spend this year taking the fight to the crime empire that Cipher had become.
>>
>>43793076
>I'm considering trying this out, but I know too little of pokemon to do anything with it.
I didn't know shit about it when I jumped it, and I still don't know about it some months and hundreds of jumps later.

For my build I just looked at the doc, and asked questions in thread. If your'e so inclined, you can do the same. My point is that you do not need to know anything about a setting to jump jump.
>>
>>43794352
Also there's a 40k jump that replaces your blood with razor blades/acid/whatever else. Dawn of war maybe?
>>
>>43794719
That's an interesting approach. I generally try to at least get a feel for a universe and its characters for a bit before I decide on my builds. Sometimes I find something really worth playing/watching/reading this way, which I think is a plus. Knowing the general power-levels for a world will really do you some good, you know? I'd have tried going with The Infinite from Bayonetta if I didn't check it out first.
>>
>>43794834
Eh? We don't have a Dawn of War jump but that does sound like a chaos mutation from Dogs of War
>>
File: clip_image004_thumb[3].jpg (82 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
clip_image004_thumb[3].jpg
82 KB, 615x409
Last thread gave me the idea of making an US Abyssal fleet that would give Japanese shipgirls the maximum amount of salt.
>USS Enterprise (CV-6) Enterprise vs Japan. Guess who won.
>USS Washington (BB-56) Sank Kirishima in a 1v1, didn't take a single casualty throughout the war.
>USS Arizona (BB-39) Sunk and ready for revenge.
>USS Harder (SS-257) Ate DDs for breakfast.
>USS Sealion (SS-315) Sank Kongo while she was in a task group with Nagato, and Yamato.
>USS William D. Porter (DD-579) Say what you will but she was scarily good at anti-air.
>USS Samuel B. Roberts (DE-413) Everyone knows this one by now.
Funny thing is Enterprise and Arizona being Abyssals would probably turn public opinion against Japan since if those two are Abyssals then the rest of the Abyssals are probably US ships as well. Which explains why there's so many of them...

Anyway anyone know an US Cruisers that would make the Japanese salty?
>>
>>43794838
Well, jumps are supposed to be crafted in such a way that you can survive the vanilla, drawback free, jump with just what's offered in the jump. WIth some settings that's hard.

But as for the blind jumping, jumping somewhere you no nothing about, that's half the fun for me. I like the fish out of water, Connecticut Yankee in King Arthurs court experience. Thinking about what I'd do in a jump after I've done my build makes it a bit more real for me, if that makes any sense.
>>
>>43794324
>Then OAA sits up from his coffin, his corpse reanimated by the need to balance something in the jump he realized he'd missed in life
>Cue Red and ASA driving away from a burning zombie ASA
>And ASA is gaining
>>
>>43795080
OAA isn't ASA anon
>>
Hey Jumpers, what do you use as a base for yourselves and your companions during your jumps and your off-time?

I'm thinking of getting the Tower Seed from Ar Tonelico, but that shit's expensive, since I didn't take the Origin Background. Thoughts?
>>
>>43794881
San Francisco and San Diego come to mind as the most decorated heavy and light cruiser respectively.
>>
>>43794861
Speaking of Dogs of War, how does the "race/class" thing for those work? Is it possible to buy more than one (of the sensible options, obviously; Blood Dragon and Knight Errant, say, rather than Orc and Skink, though Orc and Skeleton might work)? Do they come with attached lifetime memories, and if so, where's the drop-in option?
How does the companion import option even work? Do you just give them a race/class and none of its perks? Do they get the race/class and all the free perks for it? The latter seems like a better option, in that you don't end up with lizardmen having no issue with the cold, mages who can't cast, undead who... aren't, etc, but it kind of throws the whole thing with varying point costs out.
>>
File: AntiSpiralWP.jpg (131 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
AntiSpiralWP.jpg
131 KB, 1920x1200
>>43795116
We use the Bhunivelse simulacrum from FF13-3 as a crib. Just chillax in our hovering technognostic command center with our companions, and throw things at the peasants when we get bored.

Took ages to adjust the spell in order to fit a hot tub, minibar and row of arcade machines on there, though.
>>
>>43795116
The Onsen from Tenchi Muyo or the Hollow from Changeling. I keep small groups of companions, so we don't really need anything big.

The Metal Gear solid jump has an Oil Rig you can plop down if you need something huge, and the Light of Terra has both a Light of Terra and a Pre-emptive Retalitation for free. Neither are reality warping supermachines, though.
>>
File: tofu haven bag.png (26 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
tofu haven bag.png
26 KB, 200x200
>>43795116
We live in a haven bag when traveling or starting out in a new world. Its a very nice sack, but its still a sack and space is quite limited. We considered changing to a more 'open' plan that would save some space since privacy is a long dead concept in a hive mind but decided against it for various reasons mostly related to where would we put our posters without the screens we used as walls?
>>
>>43795116
>but that shit's expensive, since I didn't take the Origin Background.
It's still cheaper than taking the background. Unless I'm misreading something, the advantage to the background is that you get a copy of the tower attached to the warehouse, where you can keep stuff between worlds, including fancier modifications to the tower than the seed can grow itself it seems.
>>
>>43789876
Is that a sword or a gun?
>>43795116
My Mega man stage is basically Pic related With more high schools And I plop the tower down on the outskirts Which in turn serves as a docking port for the LoT in longer jumps
>>
>>43793447
>>43793486
Rebreathers aren't for filtering oxygen from water or the atmosphere, they are for literally rebreathing your breath, adding back the tiny amount of oxygen you use from a much smaller storage than something like a SCUBA tank. They're not what are used in pokemon, which might actually be a gill-like apparatus, but you wouldn't call that a rebreather. Since lot's of the things on the gear list aren't from pokemon, I'd assume it's what it says it is, not what's in the show. And yes, Rebreathers work in space.
>>
File: emoticonsarefortalking.jpg (8 KB, 245x205) Image search: [Google]
emoticonsarefortalking.jpg
8 KB, 245x205
>>43795116
Creative use of Olympian Demense andtheotheroneIdon'trememberthenameof Combined with too many warehouse expansions, plus wildly liberal abuse of size charms from HP, have led to the main area of the warehouse being the size of a small city.
It's a fantastic base, and freaking out people by opening up a portal to the top of olympus mons is always hilarious.
>>
File: image1full.jpg (2 MB, 1920x814) Image search: [Google]
image1full.jpg
2 MB, 1920x814
>>43795410
Forgot the image
>>
>>43795358
The background comes with almost all the reyvateil perks free.
>>
>>43795415
It won't protect you against vacuum exposure, though. So either way you wouldn't be able to breathe in space.
>>
>>43795410
...It's a gun. A laser rifle, as was said about it several times.
>>
>>43795415
>>
>>43795415
Sorry anon, but it's implied to be the item from pokemon. Just because you don't like the term it used doesn't change that.
>>
>>43794881
Heavy cruisers Astoria, Minneapolis, New Orleans, Northampton, Pensacola, Portland, Vincennes and light cruiser Atlanta all took part in the battle of Midway, a loss for the Japanese.

Of those cruisers: Minneapolis sank the Takanami at a later date.
Pensacola & New Orleans bombarded Japanese land positions later in the war, Portland seems to have taken out the Mogami though that's not certain?, Vincennes used deck bombers to take part in the Doolittle raid, and the Atlanta sank the Akatsuki in a night attack.
>>
>>43794661
Can you actually get Cressalia to drive off Darkrai? For some reason I always assumed that you couldn't do anything about that particular drawback
>>
>>43795449
Ok, let me rephrase:
The *tower-related* advantage of the Origin background is [etc].
>>
>>43795410
>My Mega man stage is basically Pic related With more high schools
>With more high schools
>Bancho having access to schools
Nooooooooo.
>>
>>43795454
Then what's with all the sharp edges? Is it a Sword gun? Or is it just forty K being forty K?
>>
>>43795509
Thing is, it's cheaper to go Origin because free perks + free tower, than buying those perks and the seed.
>>
>>43795547
Stop being a retard.
>>
>>43795547
The later. It's just not 40K if it's not pointy.
>>
>>43795563
Speaking of origin background.
What is the safest drawbacks to get an extra 600 points? I mean, NTL problems seems like an instant death.
I really want that science perk, along with adaptability with song science.

Anyone know?
>>
>>43795116
Sometimes the Van Hellsing castle, which my companions and I have gotten incredibly good at modifying.

Sometimes a flying train with magically enlarged rooms.

Both of them look undefended, but have powerful forcefield generators, and can digistruct whatever weapons would be best against whoever or whatever is attacking.

Also thanks to God of War my warehouse is like a tropical island, which is nice.
>>
>>43795452
Well yeah, astronauts have them incorporated into space suits. So if you account for the other problems, the rebreather works just fine.
>>
>>43795116
I combined my Light of Terra with a Tonelico Tower Seed, so now I've got a superposition space fortress.

I'm good for housing.
>>
>>43795542
Oh please you wish your high school Was designed to bootstrap civilization to the next two a half technology levels,Had AI teachers Capable of giving Every student the personal attention they need,and Gave the choice between introductory magic Or Expanded PE class Where you would learn things like, déjà fu, school of the undefeated of the East Sinanju,or, anything goes martial arts
>>
>>43795730
At the expense of you having anything to do with it?

No fucking thanks. I'll take my bible-thumping, football-obsessed high school run by a fashion Nazi any day of the week.
>>
>>43794352
Oh, and there's Bloody Curse from Valkyrie Profile. It does a lot of things. Here's the description:
>Bloody Curse (400 CP)(Discount Undead)
For creatures without any, the Undead seem to have quite an affinity for blood. You could just consume it for a weaker version of soul eating, but it has so many more uses. You can summon and manipulate it, use it to cast spells, or even cause it to explode. Because of its magical nature, this blood is much harder and sharper when solidified or put under high enough pressure than it has any right to, somehow equaling divine weapons in cutting power, and the energy its releases equal to that of magic. Flying sickles of blood, a quickly traced ritual circle, or an exploding geyser of blood are just a few uses of this power, and the inventive will discover many more.
>>
>>43795762
>fashion Nazi

Say whatever else you want about them, whether you're /pol/, Tumblr, or anywhere in between, but one fact remains:

Those guys knew how to dress in style.
>>
>>43795730
>>43795762
Man I'll even take common core on top of that over you.
>>
Worm Anom, are you willing to let me know if some of my Skitter applications of friction mastery would work? I'm thinking about taking the drawback that replaces her with me if I'm OP enough.
>>
>>43795804
Nono, not Nazi fashion.
Fashion Nazi.

As in, I got sent home because my shirt was the wrong shade of blue and my pants were too green.
>>
>>43795494
When i asked, which was, like, a hundred threads ago, nobody said no.
>>
>>43795840
Ouch.
>>
>>43795879
Jokes on them.
They wanted me to change clothes and come back.

I stayed home.
>>
>>43795804
I wonder if there's an alternate universe in Worm where Hugo Boss never existed, so the Nazis get remembered as a POORLY DRESSED totalitarian regime of racists while the Communists are grudgling admired for their inexplicably stylish winter coats.
>>
>>43795875
Hola Yakuza. Any progress on the jump you share your name with?
>>
>>43795795
how strong are divine weapons?
>>
>>43795563
Yeah, but that's beside the point; the bought seed is less good than the Origin granted one.
>>
>>43795951
Been trying to hunt down the thread where it was last brought up. There were some ideas that i can't really remember.
>>
>>43795730
No thanks, Bancho, we've all seen what you do to kids.
>>
>>43796085
Doesn't that support my point that Origin is better?
>>
File: Tumblr_mc2c7m9ihb1rfbfe8o1_500.jpg (48 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_mc2c7m9ihb1rfbfe8o1_500.jpg
48 KB, 500x369
How hard is it to convince Yuugi to snuggle with me in Touhou without any perks? I'm serious. Would Friends with Saitama be enough, or would that cause pic related to like me instead?
>>
>>43796092
What a shame. Well, hop in IRC anytime, I'm sure that everyone would be happy to help you brainstorm and stuff.
>>
File: image.png (674 KB, 1036x899) Image search: [Google]
image.png
674 KB, 1036x899
>>43795547
>Sharp edges

Bancho. You want sharp edges? Here's a typical Dark Eldar raider. Note the edges. Also note that the armor has razors inside, that dig in every time they move. Now that's edgy.

Take it from me, I'm expert on edge.
>>
>>43796123
That Origin was better was never in question, though?
>>
>>43796117
Oh children at my school's are given counselingTo help them respect the physical boundaries of their peers. You know like a high school that isn't run by an evil overlord.

>>43796179
>> Take it from me, I'm expert on edge.

Yes, yes you are.
>>
>>43796136
...Friends With Saitama is a perk, anon. I'm not sure what you mean.

Look, buy her a drink and challenge her to an armwrestling contest. If your arm is still attached by the end of it and if it's a good drink, I'm sure she'll be somewhat interested at least.
>>
>>43796209
>You know like a high school that isn't run by an evil overlord.
That's funny.
>>
>>43796229
Nono, he's right-evil overlords have /some/ standards. Only the most flat-out retarded would stoop to Bancho's level of singleminded spite.

Bancho's highschool is more like a Scientology cult where Tzeentch and Slaanesh fight over who gets to be the principle.
>>
>>43796209
Tera stop. You won't convince anyone that you're not a terrible person who should be in an asylum.

You and kids should never interact.
>>
>>43795875
Well, that changes what happens in my jump then.
>>
File: assassination-classroom.png (591 KB, 1000x580) Image search: [Google]
assassination-classroom.png
591 KB, 1000x580
>>43796229
I maybe frequently evil or But I'm only occasionally a overlord and sell them both,No control of my high schools Is strictly delegated to my minister of education.
>>
>>43796209
But you're inhibiting true freedom by teaching them to respect boundaries, you absolute dictator you!
>>
>>43796273
>like a Scientology cult where Tzeentch and Slaanesh fight over who gets to be the principle

That sounds like it might be good fun. Problem with Bancho is the victim complex and the self sanctimonious bullshit, most people don't really have a problem with the evil on its own.
>>
>>43796303
See >>43796274, it has to be emphasised that the Jumpers who style themselves after shonen villains are being seen as more preferable than you being in charge of anything.
>>
>>43796311
And what if, and you may need to sit down for this, what if they study physics!?

The cruelest dictatorship of all.
>>
File: Necoho_Revealed.png (118 KB, 1542x719) Image search: [Google]
Necoho_Revealed.png
118 KB, 1542x719
>>43796327
Ah yes, the self-destructive element of Chaos. How could I have forgotten who Bancho's true patron of Chaos is?
>>
>>43796219
I should have been more clear. It's a perk that doesn't mindrape people into liking you. You'll end up making a good impression on powerful people with it, but they won't suddenly want to be on your dick. It's not messing with their heads. My snuggling with cute oni must be pure, not creepy rape.

Am I allowed to use the arm from my super robot? Yuugi is the physically strongest person in Gensokyo. My arm would be through the center of the Earth after that match.
>>
>>43795180
You choose a race, then choose one of the available classes for that race. You can only choose one class and it needs to be one available.

I remember the last time this came up, someone tried to post a build where they were something ridiculous like a chaos vampire skaven liche trollslayer and Babylon 5 Anon had to clarify.

Companions get to choose a class for free, and they do get the perks available to the race and class they get - given that they are companions and a lot weaker than the jumper it isn't a massive power boost for them.
>>
>>43796311
Respecting boundaries Insurers that I am Preserving their freedom from being touched,People get all the freedom they want so long as it does not intrude on the freedoms of another.
>>43796274
My doctors Tell me otherwise and I think you folks aren't doctors.
>>
>>43796350
By Jove, you're right! Surely Bancho's educational programme is a liberated scheme where art is marked by lobotomy-offs, PE consists of 20 kids thrown in a pit for a week until only one survives by devouring the others for their strength and math is taught with imagination, where 2+2 can equal 5 if kids really believe it should-

-OH WAIT.
>>
>>43796136
Pick being her Servant and they should come naturally.
>>
>>43796385
I don't think your doctors get to read your fantasy wish fulfillment escapism where you slaughter universes for your victim complex and torture school girls for shits and giggles.
>>
>>43796362
Honestly you're probably better off stacking strength before you get there. She might just decide to snuggle with the robot instead.

That, or biomechanically fuse with your robot.

>>43796385
I have to wonder what your doctors would think about your plans to sterilise and lobotomise children from a SoL anime.
>>
Guys can you stop why do you keep replying to him if you don't like him?
>>
>>43796385
Blackguard! You're denying those children the freedom to kick each other in the shins and pull their hair! You're denying the inalienable right to give your fellow man a wedgie!

YOU SIR ARE AN AUTOCRAT AND AN ENEMY TO FREEDOM.
>>
>>43796461
No, he's autistic and incapable of learning that things are wrong unless it is screamed at him and beaten into him with a sledgehammer.

We're making him a better sub-human, one thread at a time.
>>
>>43796449
I don't do either of those things! ! Have a plan to kill a multi-verse Because it is evil and I didn't torture her just modify her To remove her libido Because she was a Child molester not for any personal satisfaction, and I did so humanely !
>>43796490
Your straw manning me because you're afraid of an actual honest-to-goodness civilized And moral anarchy.
>>
>>43796497
Are you sure there are any results at all?
>>
>>43796461
Because I don't ever want him to feel like he's accepted here. And hopefully, that will convince him to leave once and for all.

He's said he'd leave for good several times in the past, and then came back under another trip called ManlyManon. Just hope the third time's a charm
>>
>>43796510
No, he's still as stupid and wrong about everything as always but at least this is entertaining to see him dig a hole deeper and deeper.

Really I wish he'd go away from the threads forever but he'll never leave, he's like a disease. I mean look he's even going off again on how being a child molester makes him a good person.
>>
>>43796500
>kill a multiverse

You are either talking about the multiplayer shit you tried to pull, which is proof you are not, in fact, trying to improve. Again: I need to emphasise we all like the guy you try to paint as your archenemy far better than you.

Or you are talking about an actual canon multiverse, in which case the blood of every innocent being in it is on your hands no matter what you say.
>>
>>43796362
*I Do not Endorse this plan*
Well, if you are ok with moral ambiguity and fucking up a universe to an exponentially bad degree. Grab one of those power-steal type perks, then nom Superman. Then pick up being a Star from Narnia, (Just don't take the Last night drawback, Aslan will murder you)
Kryptonian powered by his own solar radiation.
Something like 700 quadrillion tons lifting power minimum.
Then win in an arm wrestling competition.
You horrible person.
>>
>>43796500
That implies you are civilized and moral

You are not. I even have doubts you're even anarchic rather than merely narcissistic, morally myopic and have your head firmly wedged in your colon because of a victim complex.
>>
Think i found the thread. Problem is, for some reason i can only see one post.
>>
>>43796551
You really don't have to do all that. Grab a yellow power ring, it can simulate yellow star energy. Heck you can go superman prime and have a yellow star energy suit.
>>
File: 689507.jpg (10 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
689507.jpg
10 KB, 300x224
>>43796500
>Your straw manning me because you're afraid of an actual honest-to-goodness civilized And moral anarchy.
>mfw this is what an honest-to-good civilization would be led by
Tekeli-li! Tekeli-li!
>>
>>43796580
Apologies if I'm stating the obvious and you've tried it already, but have you tried searching under your own username in 4plebs' filters? I think the most recent pastebin was pasted under your name.
>>
>>43796520
That makes you kind of shitty if you think you have the right to drive off people you don't personally like.
>>
Guys, if you can't just ignore Tera please filter him. Don't let him constantly derail threads with his utter dementia. At this point it's pretty clear that at best correcting him will have him find some other atrocity to pull in the name of freedom.
>>
>>43796594
Hey now, the shoggoths were the creations of the Elder Things. Totally different brood of eldritch aliens than the Great Old Ones. The Deep One cults aremore appropriate to Bancho's particular brand of inhumanity anyway.
>>
>>43796594
Not opening it.
And you realize you could've legitimately killed Someone because they are bad at playing pretend on the Internet right? think about that, does that seem proportionate to you?
>>
File: 37.jpg (55 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
37.jpg
55 KB, 630x354
>>43796427
Genuinely heavenly. If I wasn't trying to get the secret ending, I would pick that.

>>43796451
Biomechanically fusing with the robot isn't a bad idea in general. I already have a body from Asura's Wrath, the perk from Pacific Rim that adds anything to a mech design, True Form, and Coop hanging around to improve technology. I'll give winning her heart through victory a try. Pic kind of related.

>>43796551
That's a good world ending strength build, and I'm definitely not okay with destroying a universe! I'm stacking sources of infinite power, intelligence, and mech perks, so I should be okay without it. Mantra, a AT field powered by the One Piece willpower perk, Axe Cop near competence, and Spiral resolve from Gurren Lagann are a few.
>>
>>43796625
Sure. I can accept that.

Thing is though-he's universally disliked here. He's contributed nothing of value, and occasionally tries to do utterly retarded things like try to provoke people into multiplayer.
>>
>>43796639
Elder Things are even completely understandable by human brains since they created the ancestors of all earth life. Technically not even cosmic horrors.
>>
>>43796643
It's a jpg you fucking moron, you can check by hovering over the file name it gives you the file extension, it can't trigger your epilepsy. Besides it's just a picture of Cthulhu.
>>
File: 1444603279513.png (1 KB, 135x126) Image search: [Google]
1444603279513.png
1 KB, 135x126
>>43796643
Don't worry Tera it's all good. He wasn't trying to kill you. It's just a picture this time.
>>
>>43796654
I thought Axe Cop competence only affected you while in jump and post-spark. Uh, am I wrong?
>>
>>43796327
>Problem with Bancho is the victim complex

>And you realize you could've legitimately killed Someone because they are bad at playing pretend on the Internet right? think about that, does that seem proportionate to you?

yuuuuuup
>>
>highlight his trip !AbZbuuBYdo and copy.
>[Settings]
>[+] FIlters and Post Hiding
>make sure 'Filter and Highlight Specific Threads/Posts' is checkmarked.
>hit 'Edit' next to the above.
>Paste !AbZbuuBYdo under 'Pattern'
>make sure 'Type' is set to Tripcode
>Make sure the 'Hide,' 'Auto,' and 'On' boxes are checked.
>hit Save
>hit 'Save Settings' on main Settings.
>>
>>43796643
Gosh, didn't know you had that much strength already. Godspeed, Liberty Prime/Unit-anon.

Watch out for unexplained phenomena. Remarkably enough that power has never been explained or demonstrated, so for all you know will o' the wisps and sudden rains of fish might happen if she gets serious while armwrestling you.

>>43796643
I've checked, and it's just a picture of cthulhu. Don't have to take my word for it, of course.

And while I draw the line at attempting assassination by seizure, really-what do you expect? You repeatedly get told you're unwelcome here, you repeatedly try to assert your victim complex justifies every mean thing you do-and you're surprised when people spew vitriol all over you?

I'll say it again: I remember a time when you said you left the site for good. I honestly, positively think we would all be better off if you resolved to leave for good.
>>
>>43796689
I know better than to trust that flower, although I do know your generally decent.
>>43796704
Well people have posted seizure inducing images since they found out I have photosensitive epilepsy, so in fairness this is something that has happened on more than one occasion.
>>
>>43796374
And the memories/drop in thing?
>>
>>43796695
You only get true omnicompetence in your home universe once your jump is over, and until then you're slightly below Axe Cop. That's still really good.
>>
>>43796729
I have tried! whenever I say I'm leaving for good I genuinely do my best to leave for good, this place is as much poison to me as I am to it !
>>
>>43796729
>leave the site for good
Hahaha, it's done that several times now. It always comes back without a single thing learned, fucking thing.
>>
>>43796738
What counts as home universe?
>>
>>43796461
Most of have. There's just a couple of people who don't realize he's never going to learn, and never going to go away as long as people respond.

I mean, he might not go away if they do stop, but it's worth a try.
>>
>>43796724
At this point, his counterparts clearly just want to shitpost and use him as an outlet.
>>
>>43796753
Listen.

Try harder.

I believe in you, okay? I believe you have, at the very least, enough pattern recognition to notice what happens every time you post and assert yourself as a good guy, or try to start shit with someone else, or do a dozen other crude, idiotic things.

Now close this browser.

And walk away.

Or tab to another site.

I'm telling you, it really is for the best. There's at least one other community that's into jumpchain on Spacebattles, maybe they'll put up with you somewhat more. You have to realise by now there's nothing you can contribute here that won't be ridiculed and spat on.

>>43796754
Even now there is hope for man, anon
>>
>>43796736
guessing it works the same way as LoT - you get all the background info you might need, but no actual lifetime memories.
>>
>>43796786
I would guess either the universal start, you know, this one.
Or, the one you choose to settle down in if you choose stay (neverchoosestay)
Or, the Omniverse if you get your planeswalker spark.
>>
>>43796500
>civilized
>Anarchy
Nigga what.

As far as political/economic systems go, anarchy is worse than communism.
I'll repeat that. Anarchy is worse than the system that was directly responsible for millions of deaths.
>>
>>43796835
>the Omniverse

Isn't that, like, a bit bigger than a single universe? Not to mention it'd mean literal omnipotence, which I somewhat doubt the reward is intended as. Seems more likely it's just the reality you call home, but it's been a while since I've read the jump
>>
>>43796854

I'd argue that that may change when you involve post-scarcity near-or-post-singularity technology, but then again I'm not a sociologist or economist so I know fuck all about that crazy stuff.
>>
File: efc.png (56 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
efc.png
56 KB, 540x540
>>43796730
>>
>>43796867
Omniverse is the colloquial term around here for encompassing non-interactable multiverses. Like say DC's and Webmage. They both contain multiverses but you can't access them from each other's Jumps, they're segregated.
>>
>>43796854
The thing about anarchy is, well, it's not even a system per se.

Don't quote me on that though, I'm not apolitics major and am just going by the dictionary definition

>>43796667
Nigga what. Pretty sure the Antarctic crew was going nuts from spending too long near the barrel boys' corpses even if it was less intense than, say, Cthulhu.
>>
>>43796835
>Implying this universe has anything to do with me as an entity any more.
>Implying I'm ever even coming back.
>>
>>43796883
Yeah, I just find it hard to believe a single reward would give you absolute dominion over all of Jumpchain post-Spark. I know nothing of Axe Cop, though.
>>
>>43796854
Anarchy isn't so bad as long as you have some rules in place to keep people from abusing each other, and a strong leader who can enforce those rules.

...Wait.
>>
Been reading up on the Ranma jump as I'm after some martial arts ability and want to familiarise myself with the setting and get some ideas of what I want from it.

And holy fucking shit, I hate so many of these characters so much, how could people have liked these characters, they are actually objectively terrible people.

Like is the series just not for me? Am I not getting something about these characters because they are god awful and I'll be lucky if some of them are murdered by the time I'm done here.
>>
>>43796909
It probably doesn't but hey, its their imagination game so its up to them to decide what they can and can't do.
>>
>>43796920
On a SLIGHTLY related bit of trivia: Did you know Conan the Barbarian's journey ended with him bringing civilisation and knowledge to the Mezoamericans as Quetzocoatl? Bet the guy popularised as the quintessential barbarian never saw that one coming.
>>
>>43796909
the actual jump just says you get it in your home dimension (this one) or whichever one you choose to settle down in.
>>
>>43796947
Oh yeah, sure. I'm just wondering what on earth kind of setting has a "you omnipotent now" post-Spark reward, must be hella dangerous.
>>
>>43796958
This isn't my home dimension.
>>
>>43796867
Well, I took planeswalker spark as a Pre-Revision planeswalker spark, if we use MTG logic. Omniverse being the term I use to describe all multiverses. Pre-Fix Planeswalkers could one shot creator gods. The only two beings who can access the omniverse are You and The benefactor (And all the other ashholes you bring along with you.)

>>43796901
Anon, you'll feel homesick at one point.
And you'll be home. It's how humans are, you are human aren't you?
>>
>>43796944
No, that's a fairly common reaction to Ranma. There's...well, Kasumi is nice, and I vaguely recall liking Doctor Taro, but everyone else is somewhere between annoying at best and a sexual predator at worst.
>>
>>43796944
No it's not just you Rumiko, the mangaka, a shit. She makes a lot of characters that are just terrible people, and has them be the protagonists.
>>
>>43796981
No the fuck I won't. You don't know a single thing about me or my life. Not everyone is fond of it, not everyone gets fucking homesick. You have no idea at all. None.
>>
>>43796972
Axe Cop is a special kind of dangerous, in that everyone can die on a moment's whim and be brought back because of a whim at any point. Its written by someone's very young sibling and then they illustrate whatever torrent of words comes out of them.
>>
>>43796953
Where is this from? pretty sure it ain't from the original author.
>>
>>43796981
>you'll feel homesick at one point.
Nope, I don't even intend to keep my memories particularly organized, I mean I'm keeping them, but they will just be there, somewhere maybe I'll hide them behind my knowledge of plumbing, I hate plumbing.
>>
>>43796981
even in real life I left home and never looked back, sometimes "home" is a toxic place to be.
>>
>>43796729
Thank you, really good idea Anon. If I take CHAN MIO before Touhou, things could reach really dangerous levels. You're right about unexplained phenomena. If she gets really serious, we may not need to fight at all.

-See Yuugi at a gathering somewhere, go up and talk with her.
-Unusually uncomposed Sakuya appears yelling at us.
-"WAIT A SECOND, DON'T DO THAT! IT'S GOING TO HIT THE MANSION EVEN FROM THIS FAR AWAY."
-Yuugi inquires.
-"I apologize. I can't tell you or you'll want to do it."
-Yuugi seriously inquires.
-"You and this guy were going to arm wrestle, and he's a living thing from those Outside World TV shows. Like Gunbuster."
-Now watching anime with Yuugi after promising not to destroy any area larger than a few miles.

>>43796786
Either the one you came from or the one you choose with the "stay" option.
>>
>>43797002
Ah well, forgive me for having a more sedentary personality. I don't pretend to know any people on here, I may be subscribing to a policy of projecting personality on to everyone else.

Chill guys, seriously.
>>
>>43796944
If they were decent human beings, you might eventually feel bad about laughing at all the horrible shit they get subjected to.
Remove Happosai
>>
>>43797016
Not so young, anymore. Malachai will be hitting puberty soon enough. That's going to be weird for Axe Cop's world.
>>
>>43797002
I'd say this is a safe place and you are among friends, but who am I kidding.

Life's a bitch, I guess.

Good thing we have imaginary choice games to distract ourselves until it's over.

>>43796994
>CHAN MIO

nigga pls no that's like fighting fire with gasoline, you gon get bounced harder than a Jumper with Soft Physics' worst enemy

>>43796944
It's okay, this happens in shonen.

Be glad there is no Love Hina jump.

Despair, for there IS a Highschool Dxd and of course Evangelion.
>>
>>43796990
>>43796993
I really want that Copycat perk though,its so abusable its not even funny, and in order to get the points I need to take that I'll have to take Second Worst Parents Ever in order to afford the others as well, man this is annoying, ah well looking out for Ranma as a Bro might make it livable.
>>
>>43797052
>Either the one you came fro
It's not my goddamn home. Why should the power only work in the place I never go to and hate?
>>
>>43796944
Rumiko Takahashi thinks awful people being awful to each other is funny. She also thinks she has a sense of humor. Neither of these things are true, but nobody bothered to tell her either of these things.
>>
>>43797032
It was Howards' last story of him, IIRC. I might be misremembering, though

>>43797060
Going out on a limb here-the Amazons get away scot-free by and large, correct?

>>43797072
>author of Axe Cop hitting puberty

Oh shit, I can't even imagine what would happen when he discovers girls.
>>
>>43797081
I don't want to set the world on fire, Anon! I only want to start a flame in her heart. Hopefully Sakuya won't let us go through with it anyway.
>>
>>43797117
I read up a bit on the history and she sounds like a fucking idiot

>no male assistants because they will distract the female assistants
Are you fucking serious, life is not a fucking manga and they fucking adults
>>
>>43797089
Exactly how the power works is up to the Anon who made the Jump. You should ask him about specifics.
>>
>>43797124
>Amazons
With the exception of Mousse, yeah. Nabiki too, now that I'm thinking of it. Nobody really gets any big karmic justice dropped on them, though except maybe Akane, but even then only temporarily
>>
>>43797259
I am going to be the Karmic Justice, it will be me who calls people out on being shits and fuckwits.

Thank you Anon, for giving me a purpose in this Jump that doesn't involve indiscriminate murder.
>>
>>43797322
For a second there I thought you were Justiceanon

These late nights will be the death of me

>>43797052
Seriously though-how the fuck thus Yuugi's superpower even work?

What CAN'T she do by manipulation of "unexplained phenomena"? Does she basically have Soft Physics from Worm on top of muscle witchcraft?
>>
>>43797089
It's a bonus added on for if you fail the chain and get sent back here, or end it early and stay in a particular world. The use of the word 'home' is meant to imply 'origin', not the use of 'home' you object to. I think it works anywhere post spark? Maybe?
>>
>>43797417
>manipulation of unexplained phenomena
Do you mean that as in, the phenomena itself is unexplained or that she has power over every known unknown and unknown unknown?
>>
>>43797518
I.

I don't even fucking know, man.

All I know is onis are bullshit, and apparently they're weak to beans somehow.
>>
>>43797543
You forgot how cute they are. Should I pod Yuugi and take her to One Punch Man to give Saitama a fair fight?
>>
>>43797641
Everyone seems to have that power in Touhou. Might as well Suika too while you're at it, give him a brawl he wont forget.
>>
>>43796500
I know I'm late to jumping on you for defending your multiplayer attempt, but more than anything else I can't get over how woefully inadequate your "plan" is. I've read his combos. I don't think he'd even register it before the aura of sheer fuck you he emenates would utterly dissipate the attack.

I mean setting aside the fact KOTOR has said in the past that Q This doesn't work on gods, he found a way to make The Noble Eightfold Path exponentially stronger in one go the other day.

>>43797259
Also, this is one of many reasons why I enjoy Kaze no Stigma. MC knows how to put tsunderes in their place.

>>43797461
That's curious speaking as a Jumper whose primary abode is a magic flying pirate ship. Not that I can fault the creator for not accounting for exotic definitions of home.
>>
Anons I figured out the perfect revenge for the saotome parents, once I legally come of age to be a adult I'm going to disown them both and change my name legally so that the old bastards name has jack shit to do with me.
>>
>>43798056
That's a good plan. Very restrained.

Mine involved fire, itching powder and a box of Legos.
>>
File: [terrified neighing].gif (1 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
[terrified neighing].gif
1 MB, 540x540
>>43798108
>LEGOs

YOU MONSTER.
>>
I'm going to do it. I downloaded Cherry Tree and my chain is beginning today. What's a good starting jump besides Pokemon that doesn't have a need for a painkiller with no downsides?
>>
>>43798183

OneNote is much better than CherryTree once you start needing to organize large lists of abilities and items.
>>
>>43798183
Harry Potter.
Low risk, high reward
>>
>>43798183
Generic Medical Drama!
It has a pain killer with no downsides!
(or Infamous,Hellsing,Some people even do LOT as a starter but I would advise against it)
>>
>>43798183
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

Or the Sims.
>>
>>43798183
I'm fond of Narnia as a starting jump. Lots of adventure and excitement without too much danger unless you take the wrong drawbacks. And more importantly, it lets you pick up Heart of a Child, which in my opinion is a must-have for all jumpers and the sooner you get it the better. Past a certain point a jumper's greatest weakness is ennui, becoming immune to that is a very good thing.
>>
>>43796600
Oh hey, that worked. Thanks Anon.
>>
>>43798212
How so? The thing that's kept me from starting is the difficulty of organizing everything.

>>43798216
Would it work if I'm American and took Drop-In?

>>43798224
That's my second Jump! I want to come in with other supernatural abilities so I can House it up as a CDC quarantine specialist. Most of the time I'll have nothing to do and be able to help patients.

>>43798231
Mystery Dungeon will be one of my first Jumps.

>>43798235
I would feel uneasy in a universe where God with a capital G is one of the characters.
>>
>>43798136
>gif
Huh. I don't suppose we've got that as a jump?
>>
>>43798326
Nope. Literally just Slice of Life with the Monsterpeople upgrades.
>>
>>43798326
There is one, by the same guy as made the Corruption of Champions jump, and that should tell you all you need to know why it's not on the drive.
>>
>>43798324
Do Inside Out early on. The Emotion trees are pretty nice. Pretty low risk too, unless you lead your person off a cliff or something.
>>
>>43798326
There is, but you have to find the mysterious banned & lewd folder, infer why it is there from the
>>
>>43798235
>Past a certain point a jumper's greatest weakness is ennui, becoming immune to that is a very good thing.

We feel differently about that - those kinds of perks basically truncate your ability to experience a full range of emotions and staple sections of artificial personality responses over your own. It's dehumanizing.

>>43798324

CherryTree is basically just NotePad with nested tabs. OneNote has far more in-page utility, such as collapsible paragraphs, insertion of images or screengrabs from a jump and the extraction of the text from said images.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.