[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, does anyone know any good proxy miniatures for epic Armageddon,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 640x150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 640x150
Hey, does anyone know any good proxy miniatures for epic Armageddon, namely Titans.
>>
>>43788909
Troublemaker games makes some titans, they have stopped trading from their own site but you can get most of the stuff from vanguard miniatures.

One of the chinamen used to do recasts of the old Forgeworld resin warhounds, but I haven´t kept myself updated about that.
>>
>>43789062
thanks
>>
File: catalogue3.4.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
catalogue3.4.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43788909
Leave a contact email, I'll send you the details for getting the more REcently CAST epic miniS.
>>
>>43789229
Literally as I posted that I realised I didnt use a tripcode... was this the right one :S
>>
File: warlock-titans.jpg (167 KB, 828x530) Image search: [Google]
warlock-titans.jpg
167 KB, 828x530
>>43789229

Shit I didn´t realize you where still active, Nice to see. I tried making an order back in February but I never got a reply back, Did you have a big backlog back then?
>>
>>43789552
That email account was lost - either hijacked or (less likely) GW had something to do with it.

Ive been selling only to the same half dozen people who 'distribute' to their clubs/respective countries - makes me less paranoid re: email accounts and paypals.

As for where Ive been: Most of my time has gone on a project with some 'nameless' legend who has loaned me one of every epic model EVER, in return for casts. This is why the catalogue is quadruple the size it was when I started.

This is still a hobby for me so getting snowed under is more due to time than numbers.
>>
File: P1030114ea.jpg (130 KB, 1277x958) Image search: [Google]
P1030114ea.jpg
130 KB, 1277x958
>>43789884
Nice, I did notice that the catalog had grown. Please send me a email at...

[email protected]
>>
>>43789229
Holy shit, yeah. Please send me an email [email protected] .
>>
>>43788909
Milk carton from your school lunch

kidiot
>>
>>43789229
Who are you and why do you have stuff I do not?

Please contact me, [email protected] and we can do some business for sure.
>>
>>43789229
noticed you don't have chaos squats, if you want I could send you some, I have more then I could ever need or use
>>
>>43789884

Oh it is you!

I thought your machine was forever fucked and you had to stop casting.

Good to see you back and offering new items, I look forward to being contacted.
>>
>>43789281
hit me up at [email protected], sadly I wont be able order anything till Friday but I don't want to miss my chance
>>
I will also ping you guys who have provided contact info, between myself and mr harrington any or all of your epic needs can be taken care of.

To hell with proxies!
When it comes to epic /tg/ delivers!
>>
>>43789229
[email protected]
Hook me up, senpai. Currently tight on cash, but looking forward to ordering from you.
>>
>>43791945
>>43789281
Hi guys, email me at [email protected]

Question for Al: any chance you are casting in lead free pewter or could offer it as an option?
>>
Check those inboxes lads, responses sent.
>>
>>43792488
Message received, can't wait to get my hands on some delicious 6mm.
>>
File: Titans.jpg (108 KB, 1022x767) Image search: [Google]
Titans.jpg
108 KB, 1022x767
The troublemaker titan is a good warlord proxy if you are already using the true scale stuff.

Pic related.
>>
>>43788909
go the fuck to sleep, Sean
>>
>>43793401
Um no U
>>
>>43792488
I've received mine as well, thank you very much good sir!
>>
File: Cerastus_Knight-Castigator_3.jpg (157 KB, 621x321) Image search: [Google]
Cerastus_Knight-Castigator_3.jpg
157 KB, 621x321
Al, I think someone is one step ahead...
>>
>>43792339
I only use lead free, the newer models were designed for casting in white metal, so heavy lead alloys are only good for the really old, undetailed models. Its easier to cast the shit old models in expensive alloy, then to try and cast the new stuff in shit leaded alloy.
>>
>>43794713
Ah its no skin off my back, mine are scaled off existing vehicles rather than the forumware titans. Also theres a distinct advantage to there being multiple people making forumware - not only because we're spread across 3 continents, but because it makes us individually harder to hunt down.

I have a few projects to finish off in the next fortnight, but December/January is always quiet for me so I can supply some of you channers once Im done!
>>
>>43795566
Great!

Look forward to the contact, will for sure be picking up some knights and seigemasters stuff.
>>
Could you send me an email at [email protected]. Cheers.
>>
>>43795566
are you still sending out mails?

>>43791955
>>
>>43789229
[email protected] pls
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.