[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Still wondering what to do with these 370 mint/foil Gruul Guildmages.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 6225794_orig.jpg (66 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
6225794_orig.jpg
66 KB, 312x445
Still wondering what to do with these 370 mint/foil Gruul Guildmages.

Pic related
>>
fuck off and stick em in your ass
>>
>>43769720
Make a dildo and >>43769759

post a vid too
>>
Reddit had a pretty good suggestion when you posted this there.
First, brush the fronts with acetone to remove the ink. Second, print out a bunch of proxies on plastic sheets. You can do this at most professional print shops for not too much. You'll need to make it obvious that they're intended to be proxies though, or you'll have a bad time.
Third, use glue to seal the cards onto the plastic. Cut out around the edges, and you have a kickass foil proxy!

You can use these to proxy up entire decks, since you have so many. An entirely foil custom cube would be pretty neat to see, especially since they'll be printed directly onto appropriately sized and weighted cardstock.
>>
>>43770811
You could even use them to proxy Gruul Guildmages.
>>
>>43769720
Make an art project out of them
>>
>>43769720
How'd you get so many?
>>
>>43770811
>>43772976
This is the answer: turn them into foiled proxy Gruul Guildmages, because fuck the god damn police.
>>
Make em into one 3d foil Gruul Guildmage
>>
>>43769720
When did you get them?
Why do you have to do something with them now?
>>
>>43778705
OP here.
Start of this year.
Want to get rid of them or make them useful in any way. I don't want them to rot under my bed or throw them in the trash.
>>
>>43779159
They will hardly degrade if you don't use them, not any worse than they already have. The 3d foil guildmage isn't the worst idea, try selling some for pennies maybe. Use them as trading fodder?
>>
>>43769720
Cover all your boxes and binders in them
>>
>>43779691
Alternatively OP can cover his dick in them. But then he still has 369 foil gruul guildmages he has to work with
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.