[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ghoul Quest 4: Tentacular Spectacular
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 40
Previous threads:
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/43400429
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/43522324
>>43644449

When we last left our heroes, Elite Cadet Anon and Sibella Dracula had fought and hacked their way through the vine-choked Grimwood Finishing School in search of the other ghoul girl students and Headmistress Grimwood. After a run-in with fellow cadet Jamal Williams possessed (?) by a haunted Egyptian mask and transformed into an 80's Slasher, Anon has recovered the majority of the school's occupants and has lead them to the gymnasium to confront the "Living Core" of the GRIM CREEPER. With your help, Ms. Grimwood has a plan to banish the eldritch demon from the school once and for all.
>>
From the end of the last thread:

The assembled gang marches as one into the school's main lobby and around through the maze of vines towards what was once the gymnasium. Everyone follows your lead, both out of fear of being left behind in the office where they would be left to fend for themselves, and out of excitement to see Ms. Grimwood banish the evil demonic force that has nearly demolished their school.

You hold a nozzle attached to the tank of herbicide that Iggy is carrying a few feet behind you, while Sibella is carrying Elsa's brain for the moment. Elsa is the one to give the order;

"Iggy, THROW ZE SWITCH!"

He does so, and the hose in your hands coughs fitful spurts of the noxious chemical at the bark-encrusted gateway to the gym. It goes to work immediately, chewing into the chemical bonds that make up the Grim Creeper's defense, then splattering onto the wooden floor and eating that, too.

"Elsa, that's not herbicide is it?" asks Sibella.

"Echhh, it vas simpler to just make molecular acid."

"It's not stopping!" Sibella protests, leaning over to look at the hole the fluid is making in the school's floor and clear through into her basement apartment. "ELSA, IT'S EATING MY COUCH!"

"Ahhhhh!" Elsa's brain screams as Sibella gives the canister a firm shake.

"THAT CAME FROM ROMANIA YOU TWIT!"

Meanwhile, the bark seal breaks down and drops off the door in large wet chunks. The door opens...

Inside the gymnasium the normally wide open floor is covered in writing vines, many of which end in eye-stalks that perk up to peer at you as you kick the door in. All the vines trail back towards a pedestal of living vegetable matter atop which perches the "weird potato" that Iggy described earlier. It's single baleful eye glares at you, and the many mouths growing from it's extremities rise up and screech in collective warning.

It's the GRIM CREEPER!
>>
Haha I loved this movie when I was a kid.
>>
>>43757680
Good to see you back
>>
>>43757680
So do we attack him or wait for Miss Grimwood to do what shes supposed to do
>>
>>43757680
Well lets. Point or big acid spewer at it see if there's an effect
" Sibela stop whining at least your not dead or deader then usual"
>>
File: 2791332.jpg (55 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
2791332.jpg
55 KB, 540x720
>>43757680
>>43757680

Ms. Grimwood has brought with her the small potion you saw her brewing in her office shelter, and steps to the forefront of the group brandishing it.

"Cadet, in order to banish this horrid little abomination I will need to recite an incantation uninterrupted while my brew is delivered to the creature's core. Do you think you can do this?"

You look again at the dozens of dangerous tentacles projecting from the Grim Creeper's central mass, and know that you would be grabbed and smothered in seconds if you attempted a simple sprint.

You purse your lips and think, drawing upon the military strategy classes you'd taken at Calloway. How can you shove this potion into that creature's belly without letting it get to Ms. Grimwood?

Weapons:
Machete (X2)
Service Rifle. Ammo Clips [8 regular, 8 natron rounds, 5 SIlver (currently loaded)]

Allies:
Sibella (recently fed; 90% full power)
Elsa (brain in a jar)
Iggy (shrimpy and cowardly)
Grimwood Students (civilians): Mothgirl, Slendergirl, Slimantha, Golem Girl, Headless Horseback Girl, Gill-girl... and some kinda Chupacabra girl? That last one might be a pet.

Let;s hear your ideas for strategy, Anon.
>>
>>43758687
Wheres Matches at? Wish we had him for burning stuff.Switch the silver bullets for regular. Are we all out of the acid spray we used on the door?
>>
>>43758752
Yes, most of it ended up burning it's way into the floor and down into the basement after eating through the seal on the door.

Matches hasn't been seen out on the grounds, so the most likely answer is that he's trapped somewhere in the school. His behavior is a bit like a housecat and he tends to wander all around the school looking for quiet spots to nap and rats to eat, so it wouldn't be surprising to find him in any of the school's many ducts, alcoves or hidden passages when the Creeper vines engulfed the school.
>>
>>43758687
Well lets see how golem girl dose against those vines and what kind? Like Jewish legend rock golem or what?
>>
Roll 15 (1d20) to confuse him, saying
"Let me guess, you're just a mean green mother from outer space, and you're bad!"

Without waiting for any response, shoot the motherfucker in his big red eye to blind him
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>43758978
Sure, i'll roll for you
>>
Hand over a machete to Sibella.
Tell Iggy to keep Elsa safe.
Ask Ms. Grimwood for information
Shoot the thing in the big eye if possible
>>
File: 1441483610377.jpg (229 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
1441483610377.jpg
229 KB, 768x576
>>43758970
Gloria Loew is an example of the traditional jewish clay-based golem. She's tireless and fairly strong and durable but is slow and would likely be overwhelmed by tentacles if sent into the gymnasium alone.

>>43758978
>>43759140
The mean green alien thing doesn't respond to your pitiful one-liner (Sibella seems to appreciate the effort though, her hand rising to her lips to restrain a giggle).

The bullet to it's eye, on the other hand, makes it clench shut and the entire school shakes as though hit by a 7.0 Earthquake. Each of it's fang-tipped tentalces lets out an unearthly shriek of pain.

A couple of second later, an enormous crash sounds from outside the school and vibrates your teeth almost as much as the first quake did. Slimantha peers cautiously out one of the exterior windows. "Uh-oh..."

"Vhas is 'uh-oh'..." Elsa echoes, until Iggy carries her closer and holds her high enough in the air that she can see for her herself.

"MEIN TOWER! NNNANAAGGHHGGHH!"

Indeed, the entire parapet has come crumbling apart and fallen off the side of the mansion, and now lays toppled on the school's front lawn. Along with the smashed bits of all of Elsa's experiments, clothing, and personal belongings.

Several of the students turn to glare at the one who fired the bullet, and take a cautious step backwards from where you're standing.
>>
>>43759327
Even mothgirl? NOOOOOOO
>>
>>43759327
Well lets see if we can't support the golem with us and Iggy supporting her with machetes
>>
>>43759437
>>43759327
The shaking of the building settles down into a mere background murmur, enough that there doesn't seem to be any great danger that the rest of the building will come toppling down like Elsa's room just did. Still, not wise to tempt the clock; you'd better come up with a plan of attack quickly.

Elsa seems to be to stunned to fully comprehend all of her belongings suddenly taken from her, and remains mostly mute inside her jar apart from the occasional whimper.

>>43759892
Just the girl made of clay? Do you have any instructions for the daughters of Dracula, the Blob, the Mothman? Seems like they could be useful?
>>
>>43759936
Well lets see how the blob girl moves thru the vines see if she can get the stuff there and how full is the place? Could mothgirl airdrop it?
>>
>>43760028
>>43760028
Mothgirl could potentially airdrop it; the gymnasium is crawling with vines, nearly a solid floor and canopy of them, but Mothgirl is remarkably quick and nimble in the air and since you blinded the Creeper you optimistically assess that Mothgirl could probably avoid all the flailing vines. At least most of the way; when she stops to actually deliver the package, she may get squashed like a bug.

Blobgirl (Slimantha) can seep around the tentacles to some extent but is also usually very sticky, and would likely wind up as as living glue covered in vines.
>>
>>43760214
Well lets have moth girl fly it have Sibela carry us along and guard her with dual machetes
>>
>>43760214
Also I feel I'm the only one here we normally got a crowd of anons by now you think about that Twitter idea Mr Spew oh also where the fucks Jamal he just gonna burst through the ceiling latter yelling OH YEAH! or we know where he's at?
>>
>>43757658
Oh nice. I'm at a con right now, but will join in if this is still going. Love Ghoul quest.
>>
>>43760484
>>43760462
Yeah things are a little slow. I'll probably take a break for a couple of hours and resume after dinner, see if it picks up a little.
>>
>>43760214
Do we still have the chainsaw?
>>
>>43760214
Lets get mothgirl to airdrop it then
>>
>>43762280
She wont live through it though.
>>
>>43762304
it's a might not a definite
>>
>>43762374
A risk like that is not worth it!

>>43762118
I think Sibella have it
>>
>>43760214
If we have SIbella flying around hacking vines while we use our machete and Iggy uses the chainsaw would that be a good diversion for the Mothgirl or would Creeper be more likely to get her from randomly flailing?
>>
>>43762623
Our priorities is the pusspuss of Draculas daughter
>>
>>43762649
Well if we Iggy and Sibela hack away get the blob girl to use her super sticky ability to glue up some vines the golem to hulk out on some and pray that what we don't contain mothgirl can avoid we should be able to do this
>>
>>43762705
Nah bruh we gota get that werewolf puss hell maybe even Elsa if we get her body back
>>
>>43762797
Sibella a best.
>>
>>43762932
We shall agree to disagree then and phanty is basically ultra dead and we haven't found tannis yet
>>
>>43762950
Nah, we just have to find something with a strong enough bond to her and then we can summon her back was what I'm getting.

Man, I'm really glad I watched this show as a kid, being in these quests is great for nostalgia.

How about you anon?
>>
>>43762985
Oh I remember this show to that's why I'm here and do we really want to summon phanty I'd say we put that up for a vote after we finish flicking the bean monster
>>
>>
Wonder how bumpity we gonna need to bump this afore Spew gets back I really enjoy these he's quite good hopefully he dose some more stuff
>>
File: 1447022427465.png (479 KB, 1300x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447022427465.png
479 KB, 1300x1080
>>
>>43763019
Can we really summon Phanty?

>>43763651
He's probably waiting for some serious suggestions for how to proceed. Probably ask us to roll once we've got a couple decent ones.

Speaking of which, what are the current plans?
>>
>>43764320
I think we can can always attempt some black magic bullshit
And I think combining all our forces was the last plan with moth girl air lifting the concoction while the slime girl holds some vines in place Sibela Iggy and yourself were stacking the vines in a forward assault to cover moth girl whilst the golem stayed back and directly defended miss Grimwood
>>
File: 1446322231804.png (839 KB, 2380x2471) Image search: [Google]
1446322231804.png
839 KB, 2380x2471
Hey Cadets, I'm back. Sorry I was gone a bit longer than intended, but at least the thread seems to have picked up steam and I have no plans for the next 24 hours so the Quest shall commence!

>>43762118
Yes, you still have the Frankenstein-designed-chainsaw (Frankensaw?) and I think Iggy was the last person holding it, but since all the characters are currently gathered in one room it hardly matters.

>>43764320
More or less, though I'm at least glad to see people spitballing ideas. The most comon plan seems to be something about having most of the characters wrestle the vines in order to distract the Creeper's attention as much as possible, while Mothgirl flies in with the potion from above. Which is not a bad plan, in my estimation. You can add more to it if you want before I start rolling dice to see how it does, and one thing that should definitely be decided on is where Anon himself is going to be and what he's doing while the monster-girls are doing all the hard work.
>>
>>43764320
It's what miss Grimwood told us I think last thread.
>>
>>43764320
>>43764398
The gist of what Miss Grimwood told you is that Phantasma's grave had been desecrated, leaving her "untethered" so to speak. She's in the proccess of breaking apart into true nothingness and the only thing that will stop it is to return her material possessions that were taken from her grave to their proper place.
>>
>>43764457
So we've acquired our first side quest is what your saying? And I think while we have our forward assault we should be getting right in it with our choppy machete and I think Sibela should get the chainsaw I just like the idea of a flying chainsaw atack
>>
>>
>>43764608
It's not really a side-quest since Phantasma's appearance will be a fairly pivotal segment of the story to come. But this is the first piece of information dropped that will lead Anon towards solving Phantasma's puzzle. So, background exposition I guess.

>>43764968
Bump? Is the plan in place? Should I start rolling dice?
>>
>>43765013
Yeah I think you should
>>
>>43765013
Do it, roll dice, I fucking dare you!
>>
>>43764202
Hey, this is cool
>>
>>43765013
Plan is Iggy chainsaw since he uses it the most,Sibella and us use machetes. Give the last machete to whoever is strong enough to use it. We run interference on the ground while Sibella does it from the air. Mothgirl does the air drop. If any other girls feel they can help they can try but its up to them
>>
>>43765013
Be ready to shoot Creeper again to if need be.
>>
>>43765592
We don't have a third machete Jamal took that when he gtfoed
>>
Rolled 19, 5, 13, 13, 2, 7, 8, 12, 2, 9 = 90 (10d20)

To Battle!

You turn Grimwood's potion over to Mothgirl (Ingrid Cold is her proper name) for safekeeping and delivery. Nothing must spill it before it reaches it's intended target. The others arm themselves with the crude weapons you've gathered and charge forward into the gym.

ROLLING
This first series of rolls represents the strength of the Grim Creeper's attacks. They'll chew through the monster girls on the ground and, if any attacks remain, will have a chance to knock Mothgirl out of the sky.

Rolls to overcome the heroes:
-Gloria the Golem: 16 or higher
-Sibella: 18 or higher
-Iggy: 12 or higher
-Slimantha: 5 or higher (takes 3 hits)
-Chupacabra Chick: 10 or higher
-Cadet Anon: 18 or higher

After the rolls are determined, each will be assigned to specific students; more than one roll can be assigned to a single character but if the total of all rolls assigned overcome their listed resistance number then they are overcome by the vines and will no longer be able to participate int he combat.
>>
>>43765703
If i am reading this correctly
Golem girl s down, so is Iggy and Slimanta(She seemed to survive the second roll tho')
>>
File: Spell_class_by_elfranco.jpg (141 KB, 837x954) Image search: [Google]
Spell_class_by_elfranco.jpg
141 KB, 837x954
>>43765703
RESULTS

19: Chupacabra Girl gets chomped by a fanged tentacle, and is quickly slurped into the length of the vine. Lets hope someone remembers to cut her out before she runs out of air.

7, 8: Golem Girl takes on a pair of tentacles, one in each hand, and wrestles them to a standstill.

13, 13, 12: Slimantha gets smushed by a tentacle. Then she re-forms. Slimantha gets chimped in half by a tentacle. Then she re-forms. Slimantha gets smothered by tentacles and gums them together, forming a big slimy wad of mucus and plants.

9, 5, 2: Sibella battles with a trio of tentacles, chopping them before they can get close enough to harm her. Her body blurs with the enhanced speed and strength of her bloodline, working up an appetite (Sibella is at 80% full tank of blood)

2: Iggy cackles with glee as he revs up the chainsaw and goes to town on a vine-stalk, sending up a cloud of green-black Creeper-juice.

>>43765799
The rolls don't have to be applied against the girls in the order that they are rolled; the above breakdown is the best case scenario that I could apply.

Slimantha and Chupacabra girl are down and out of the fight. Slendergirl and Gillgirl are hanging back, too afraid to charge into battle emptyhanded. Sibella is burning through her blood reserves, but she's still fairly freshly fed so it shouldn't be too concerning yet.

Mothgirl remains unmolested; She flies across the gymnasium and finds a spot to set down next to the core. Now she just needs to get the potion inside the Creeper somehow. Can you get him to open his mouth Anon? Maybe put a bullet hole in him big enough to pour the potion into? Maybe Mothgirl should just try her own strength?
>>
>>43765937
We still got that stake right? Toss it to mothgirl and have her stab a hole
If only there was a beefcake monster who might be maybe on our side to help
>>
>>43757658
so you doing this every weekend?
i want to keep being involved in this
>>
>>43765937
Ask Sibella to try saving Chupacabra girl while shooting Creeper. If we can make it scream in pain Moth girl can pour the stuff inside him
>>
>>43766018
This is the fourth weekend in a row that I've been running it, and yes that is the plan (unless everyone loses interest and I can't get any Anons to post).

Although I should say (and I was going to announce tomorrow at the end of the thread) that next weekend (28th/29th) I won't be able to run the thread as usual because of Thanksgiving weekend events.
>>
>>43765937
Shoot the creeper in the "cap" of the head. We want to blow the top part of the "head" for an easier aerial bombardement.

Also, in case we must feed Sibella, does a simple bite can infect us or there is a "ritual" to it and simply feeding her won't cause us much trouble?
>>
>>43766308

Cut self, put blood in a cup and give it to her, she won't have to bite.
>>
>>43766401
That's not sexy, anon.
>>
File: 1441486788806.png (359 KB, 996x1109) Image search: [Google]
1441486788806.png
359 KB, 996x1109
>>43766308
Roll 1d20 to shoot Creeper; it's not an overly difficult target but the room is crowded, there's flailing tentacles all over the place and Mothgirl is hovering right next to the monster. Roll 15 or higher to score a hit on the "cap".

You honestly don't know if a bite from Sibella would infect you or not... you've never seen her bite anyone before. She's also only half-vampire, so she... MIGHT be safe? That's a pretty big risk to take, though.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>43766511
We DID offer her in a previous thread when she was still hungry. She declined.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>43766511
And don't we have a good wolf we need to deal with after this?
>>
>>43766533
We are a shitty cadet. Are we not?
>>
>>43766464

What if we suspend the wrist above her open mouth and let it drip
>>
File: 1445791467661.png (317 KB, 1784x1702) Image search: [Google]
1445791467661.png
317 KB, 1784x1702
Rolled 7, 7, 15, 20, 18, 3, 15, 10, 16, 13 = 124 (10d20)

>>43766533
>>43766535
>>43766547
Apparently you are. You missed the shot (the bullet impacts some inconsequential eye-ball-vine.

Which means it's up to the girls to endure another round of tentacle attacks and try to keep Mothgirl from getting swatted. let's Roll!

-Gloria the Golem: 16 or higher
-Sibella: 18 or higher
-Iggy: 12 or higher
-Slimantha: TAKEN OUT
-Chupacabra Chick: TAKEN OUT
-Cadet Anon: 18 or higher
>>
>>43766583
I was thinking about [spolier]Making a cut on our mighty cadet pecs so she could lick them[/spoiler] but your idea is more practical
>>
File: sibella_by_julie_yan-d3f1nmg.jpg (653 KB, 1051x1641) Image search: [Google]
sibella_by_julie_yan-d3f1nmg.jpg
653 KB, 1051x1641
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>43766614
RESULTS

15: Gloria grapples with a single tentacle now as their strength begins to outmatch her own.

10, 20: Iggy eats the dirt as the tentacles knock him the fuck out.

7, 7, 3: Cadet Anon fires off three more rounds (Clip: 4/8) to dispatch a trio of tentacles.

16, 18: Sibella slashes away, burning through her blood reserves further in order to keep from being taken out. She's still only able to keep up with two of the vines at a time, but at least her vampiric heritage keeps her from being dispatched permanently like the others.

Which just leaves one tentacle with a roll of 13 left to attack Moth Girl.

Moth girls rolls (needing higher than a 13) to dodge...
>>
>>43766614
If we shoot the eye cavity again with the natron bullet (Natron is hidrated sodium carbonate, that shit gotta hurt, plus plants don't tend to like it) i bet it will scream for enough time to give him a drink. IF the school can stand it.

Trying to shoot the top of the head again with normal rounds might be difficult but safer for the structural integrity of the school.

Any ideas, guys?
>>
>>43766804
"YYYEEEE-(KKK-CCK)-EEEEYYYY!" Mothgirl chitters in pain as a tentacle snags her on one of her legs and bites down into her floof. Miraculously she holds onto the potion and clings to the side of the Creeper, beating at his tentacle with her wings.

Whatever you're going to do Anon, you'd better do it fast. The students are nearly overwhelmed, Sibella is losing blood (70%), and Mothgirl is going to be swallowed up if you don't end this fight now!
>>
>>43766859
Well how far are we from Iggy and how beefy are we? Could we throw that machete into the plant or at least toss it to moth girl
>>
>>43766910
Shoot the bastard in the eye, natron round, pray to whatever god we worship, and be prepared for the worst.
>>
>>43766910
Grab the Stake go for the eye

grab all it's attention
>>
Rolled 2, 1, 2, 2 = 7 (4d2)

>>43766910
Empty the clip at it ones gotta hit
>>
>>43766921
Iggy is down
Throwing a machete to someone is a horrible idea.
Now throwing the machete AT someone...
>throw machete at the vine holding mothgirl
>>
Rolled 6, 6, 5, 15 = 32 (4d20)

>>43766910
Forgot my zero
>>
>>43766804
Okay, this might be a little convoluted:
Throw machete at vine holding moth girl
Ask mothgirl to give us the potion
Run towards the center of the creeper
Shoot the bastard at point blank range
Jump into its mouth
Open the bottle
Pray it works
>>
>>43766963

You open fire, pulling the pin back and firing off round after round as your desperation mounts and sweat rolls down your back. Each shot seems to go wide of the mark, or blocked by the thrashing vines, until you reach the last bullet in the clip.

Steady. Breath out. Line it up. Hammer back. Pull the trigger.

Your last bullet hits true, puncturing the Grim Creeper's eye and setting it howling in pain once again. The many mouthes sprouting from the end of the vines halt their attacks to scream out as one, releasing Mothgirl from its fangs. She flies up into the air immediately, then zips down just as fast to dump the potion into the Creeper's wide open maw.

The school shakes again as all the tentacles and vines grown out through the buildings walls and down into it's foundation convulse and tear the school apart from the inside out.

Miss Grimwood's chanting grows louder as the Grim Creeper's mouth fills with silvery foam, it's eye rolls back into the mass of its body and it's tentacles begin to dry out and shrivel. The headmistress raises her arms into the air and a great wind surrounds her, a nimbus of flashing lights appearing about her head. The Grim Creeper shrieks again, the magic allowing it to exist in our reality suddenly torn out from inside it, its physical form collapsing as a result.

The tentacles cease, and the girls quickly cut themselves free and tend to their fallen friends. The school may not have fared so well. CONGRATULATIONS You have defeated Revolta's minion the Grim Creeper. You have saved the school. But I wouldn't recommend staying inside it for much longer.
>>
>>43767122
Well then lets snag Iggy,Elsa,Sibela and Mothgirl she seems useful and head out to check on Winnie maybe Elsa has a cure or something and in the meantime set the others looking for bits of phantys stuff to return to her grave
>>
>>43767122
Good, Now take sibella as your prize and eat her
>>
>>43767122
Rescue the swallowed girls asap, ask Miss Grimwood if anything vital to use against Revolta needs to be recovered then evacuate looking for Jamal as we go.
>>
>>43767122
>Load up on silver bullets
>Tell everyone to go outside
>Scream in the hall an order for Jamal to get out of there
>>
>>43767122
Slow night, isn't it?
Get the hell out of dodge!
>>
File: tumblr_mrc88bUTzD1rot7qwo1_500.gif (228 KB, 469x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrc88bUTzD1rot7qwo1_500.gif
228 KB, 469x750
>>43767211
>>43767417
>>43767445
>>43767421

Jamal had already appeared to have left prior to ever confronting the Creeper, so odds are good he's long gone by now.

The lot of you retreat from the building, keeping a wary eye out for Winnie or Jamal lurking on the edges of the campus. For the moment, at least, no monsters leap out at you. Just before you close the doors on the school Sibella's ears perk up.

"Matches!" she starts, hearing an animal whimper coming from somewhere inside the school. "I'll be right back!" she promises, then transforms into a bat and flutters up into the school's gaping wounds in search of her pet dragon.

Ms. Grimwood takes charge of her students and leads them a safe distance away from the school, into the decrepit cemetery kept on the school ground. Most of the graves are old and the names of their occupants worn away by time and weather.

But one grave in particular is fresh and polished. On the headstone monument is engraved
PHANTASMA P. PHANTOM
1987 - 1989
"Laugh, and the Whole World Laughs With You"

The grave has been exhumed recently, fresh soil dug up and left in large earth mounds on either side of a deep, empty hole in the ground where once rested Phantasma's Earthly remains.
>>
>>43767627
"Well call me Johnny its time for a quest" "Miss Grimwood do you know what items phantasma had in here grave?"
>>
File: 1445186340200.png (563 KB, 1824x1461) Image search: [Google]
1445186340200.png
563 KB, 1824x1461
>>43767671
"Yes, but it would be better to see for ourselves."

Miss Grimwood reaches into her purse and rummages about, eventually pulling out a trio of silver tuning forks.

(GOTTA SLEEP, WILL CONTINUE IN THE MORNING)
>>
>>43767627
Only two years old?
>>
>>43767789
Now that we are outside the school we should be able to radio our school right?
>>
File: 1444066092038.png (2 MB, 1441x1311) Image search: [Google]
1444066092038.png
2 MB, 1441x1311
Glad that no one was killed, though several injured. "The tower may have been toppled, and the school severely damaged, but we can rebuild it... to be as ramshackle as ever." (Wish Sibella were around to hear that.)

Triage the wounded for any immediate help that can be given. Slimantha and Gloria likely will be just fine. Iggy's body is tough as he is ugly, something he occasionally brags as one of his few traits. He'll likely recover with a bit of rest.

Mothgirl Ingrid seems in need of some checking. (I have no idea what sort of anatomy part qualifies for being called a "floof" but offer to bandage that.)

In order to deal with the still roving Winnie, remember Elsa said a lot of Wolfsbane could be harvested (and concentrated?) to help relieve some of the condition / hangover the poor girl is experiencing.

How close are we to the marshlands to gather some?

I say we ask Slendergirl and Gillgirl go get some. (Slendy is silent traveling and Gillgirl likely knows the marsh area.) If necessary, we might accompany them to retrieve it and return.

Do we try to find a defensible position near the Grimwood School, or head back to Calloway? (Which is probably still full of zombies....) I say we stick around Grimwood for now, and if possible establish contact with Calloway. When Iggy comes to, put him and Elsa to work on that.
>>
>>43765937
>Mothgirl remains unmolested
not if i have anything to say about it

I know i'm late, i was just disappointed no one else said it.
>>
>>43769087
I vote for this

>>43769369
Yeah, i want to run my fingers throught her floof, just barely avoiding her most sensitive areas while i feel her fidgeting in shame and pleasure, and whisper "Just let it happen" dangerously close to her feelers
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>43770799
rolling for Cadet's Perviness thinking about it
>>
>>43771795
Well at least were not beevis and butthead levals of failure but it still shows
>>
>>43771795
It probably came out less rape-y than i intended.
But Cadet Anon having a pera fetish would be less than optimal, i guess.
>>
>>43772360
>pera
>*rape
Why.
>>
File: Basically.jpg (60 KB, 296x322) Image search: [Google]
Basically.jpg
60 KB, 296x322
>>43772371
Why not?
>>
File: mothgirlborder_copy.png (79 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
mothgirlborder_copy.png
79 KB, 500x331
>>43769087
This Anon has got a plan!

As you guessed, Slimantha is nearly indestructible and shortly after the vines dry up and wither away she is able to re-form her protoplasm into her usual vaguely girl-shaped body. Gloria the golem is not so easily healed, but weathered the battle with little more than surface damage, picking up a multitude of nicks, scrapes and small gouges but as long as the mystical kabbalah letters on her forehead remain intact the rest is all just cosmetic. Not that Gloria isn't particularly sensitive to that.

>>43768683
Yes, now that you are outside the radios are working again. As soon as you re-establish contact with Cadet Phoebus at the Calloway library, Gloria is tugging on your sleeve trying to borrow your "cellphone".

"I just want to book an appointment with my masonry guy, he's the best in the state and I can't stand being all cracked and chipped like some common municipal park statue!"

>Ingrid is in need of checking

"Chkk!" Mothgirl clicks when you surprise her, bandages in hand. "Oh, Anon! (kk-clk) Sorry I'm just a little (clkk) little skittish after all that nastiness."

"Yes, I was hurt a bit, the Creeper bit me (clllk-chk!) on my leg. I suppose I should get it looked at." Ingrid's eyes dart about and see that you're the one holding the last of the first aid supplies, and realizes you're offering to treat her. Her antennae wiggle and flatten against her head and she makes a noise that you think is her trying to clear her throat. With some reluctance she reaches down where her legs connect to her hips, and lifts up the skirt of fluff surrounding her lower abdomen to expose the bare leg to you and the wound it carries.

She's bleeding, an apple-green color of ichor leaking from a nasty puncture through her outer exoskeleton.
>>
>>43772815
Is she poisoned or is that normal moth girl blood? Better to ask and be sure before cleaning and dressing it.
>>
>>43772815
Either way try to reassure her and tell her she did a good job earlier.
>>
>>43772815
"Good job back there" check her wound and treat it
>>
>>43772892
>>43772906
"POISONED?!" Ingrid yelps, and chitters nervously until you are able to calm her down. "I (chhk) don't know, maybe that's normal? cllk-cllk-ckckck! I only pupated last summer, I don't really know very much about how my adult body works yet..." Ingrid sniffles and clicks pitifully as you treat her wound, wincing in pain as you disinfect it and apply pressure to her firm but flexible exoskeleton. "I miss being a cute little chubby instar. Life was so much simpler before pupa-erty."

>>43768084
>>43767671

Sibella emerges from the side of the creaking and teetering Grimwood school carrying Matches the dragon in her arms. She sees her headmistress beckoning to her and proceeds directly to join her by Phantasma's grave.
>>
>>43773087
Join Sibella and Miss Grimwood after you finish with Ingrid
>>
>>43773087
"OK miss Grimwood what items were in phantasma grave and Ingrid you should come with us since iggys down and he wasn't very useful anyway"
>>
>>43772815
>Her antennae wiggle and flatten
>she reaches down where her legs connect to her hips
> expose the bare leg
>I don't really know very much about how my adult body works
>firm but flexible exoskeleton

Now, you are just messing with us, are ya'?

Anyway, back on track, finish treating mothgirl and then join Sibs and Ms. Grimwood
>>
>>43773087
Before we proceed
How does Ms.Grimwood see us? She seems like the motherly type AND recognized us earlier.
And what about Matches? Does he hates us?
How is Elsa doing?
Check once again the girls to see if any of them show further signs of injury
>>
>>43773087
>Offer to suck the poison out.her leg
Nah, just kidding.

>Take mothgirl to Ms. Grimwood
>Explain the situation to her and ask her to look for signs of poisoning
>>
File: Potat.png (89 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Potat.png
89 KB, 250x250
>>43773087
>I only pupated last summer, I don't really know very much about how my adult body works yet...
hoboy, is it getting hot in here or is it just me?
>>
File: 1441487333440.png (379 KB, 1198x1264) Image search: [Google]
1441487333440.png
379 KB, 1198x1264
>>43773131
>>43773144
>>43773286

As you join them, Miss Grimwood hands a small silver tuning fork to both you and Sibella, and directs you to stand straight with the fork held forward in an equilateral triangle surrounding Phantasma's grave.

"This is a little trick called postcognition that I learned. I believe it will shed some light on how we can best help poor Phantasma."

Miss Grimwood closes her eyes and begins singing, a deep-pitched hum from the back of her throat that reminds you of the didgeridoo played by the natives of Australia. After a moment the tuning fork in your hand begins to vibrate, strongly enough that you have to tighten your grip just to hold onto the thing. The air between the three of you shimmers like it was over asphalt on a hot summer day. Your vision grows blurry, and you can see the grave both as it was simultaneously with how it is now.

As you watch, the ghostly image of Phantasma hovers over the grave looking greatly distressed. "My stuff!" she cries out, dropping to her knees and overturning handfuls of soil as she roots about inside the grave to locate her precious few personal belongings. "Who did this? WHO DOES THIS TO A GRAVE?!?" Phantasma screams as the happy bubble mask she normally wears twenty-four-seven falls apart.

A little paint-stripped toy chest surface from inside the soil, and Phantasma examines it from every angle to ensure it hasn't been damaged. It's intact but the lock has been forced open; inside there's a small brass urn that's spilled open and Phantasma does her best to scoop the ashes back inside, making quite a mess. But that's not really what seems to concern her most.

"WHERE IS SHE WHERE WHERE WHERE-"

Phantasma freeezes and you can see a figure at the edge of your vision, standing on the periphery of the spell Grimwood has cast. Phantasma shrinks back in fear at the sight of it. A cold, dry voice whispers, "Come with me, child..."
>>
>>43773879
"Looks like she dosent have *puts on sunglasses* a ghost of a chance"
Miss Grimwood do you know who it was who atacked phantasma?"
>>
File: 1446280515990.png (60 KB, 441x623) Image search: [Google]
1446280515990.png
60 KB, 441x623
>>43773879

"YOU LET HER GO!" Phantasma demands, rising up out of her grave to hover in the air, her soft ghostly glow burning brighter and brighter until your eyes water just to look at her. The loose soil floats into the air around her, nearby tombstones cracking in half spontaneously.

The dark figure steps forward fearlessly, arrogantly, and you get your first clear look at her. She's a young woman, in her late twenties if you had to guess, with long oily black hair, corpse-white skin and ink-black pupil-less eyes. She'd even be pretty in an anorexic-goth sort of way, if it weren't for the four arms she had emerging from the figure-concealing black cloak she has wrapped around her body. In response to Phantasma's challenge she roughly drops Tanis, bound and gagged with spider-silk, on the wet soil and reaching into her cloak.

What she pulls forth is a small teddy bear with button eyes and a little red bowtie, old and worn and leaking stuffing from a tear in it's leg.

"BOOBEARY!" Phantasma gasps, her fury transformed into icy fear. "Don't you dare-"

Before she can finish speaking, the witch twists the toy bear's head off. Phantasma screams in pain and drops from the air, slumping against the side of the grave next to Tanis. Two more hands slowly bisect the teddy bear down it's middle, making Phantasma writhe in obvious agony as though she felt every thread snapping. Tanis struggles to crawl towards her on her knees and shoulders, nuzzling the sobbing ghost girl with the side of her head.

"Quit your mewling, spook," the witch hisses, grabbing a length of spider-thread attached to Tanis' ankles and dragging her along on the ground behind her as she departs the cemetery. Phantasma is compelled to follow behind, her head bowed and her spirit broken.

And here the vision ends, the remains of the grave now in alignment with the present time version you are standing in front of.
>>
>>43774118
Well it seems phantasma still exists on the material plane is there a ritual we can get use to summon her to her grave?
>>
Also seeing as a ghost would be useful can we summon Beetlejuice? Cant remember if it was Ghoul School or one of the others but I remember he showed up once and got his jollys from scarring the shit outta Shaggy and Scoob speaking of them shouldn't we ask Miss Grimwood about the other staff they might be useful in this mystery
>>
File: 1444017356964.jpg (403 KB, 1500x668) Image search: [Google]
1444017356964.jpg
403 KB, 1500x668
>>43773398
Miss Grimwood is very maternal and matronly, and treats her students as a house full of daughters that she is charged with the caring and proper upbringing of (including Phantasma, who is literally her adopted daughter).

So what does this make you? Well, Cadet Anon and the other Elite SpecOps boys are treated very similar to "male suitors" or "gentleman callers" to her girls, in keeping with her very formalized view of courtship. She's fully aware that these boys were assigned by the school as escorts for her girls, but from her point of view the important thing isn't whether or not basic hormonal lust and attraction are present (it's her job to teach the girls how to foster and grow that attraction, if they want to). Rather, the Calloway boys are useful practice for the girls to learn how to behave properly around humans (and specifically around humans of the opposite sex). She keeps a watchful eye to ensure that nothing gets too far out of hand, but fully encourages her girls in how best to build emotional bonds, mutual trust and respect, and maybe how to exert some feminine wiles here and there (and when it would be immoral to use them).

TL;DR: She's an old-school mom and you're flirting with her daughters. Keep it respectful, Anon.

Matches has the personality of a pissy housecat. You have to watch out if you think you can get too comfortable in his territory. He's also adored by all the girls and knows it, and isn't afraid to use this protection to his advantage. Expect to have your things burned and then get blamed because you MUST have frightened the little dragon, because he'd NEVER do that to one of the Grimwood Girls.

Elsa is still a bit in shock because she's now lost not only her body, but all of her possessions as well (and with it her ability to readily build herself a new body from scratch). The full magnitude of existence as a disembodied brain in a jar may be setting in.
>>
>>43774566
Challenge matches to a duel
>>
>>43774180
With her material link to her grave severed, there's no easy means of summoning Phantasma here.

However, you feel the tuning fork continue to vibrate in your hand.

"These are now attuned to Phantasma's stuffed bear," Miss Grimwood explains. "If you use them to triangulate, you should be able to locate it. And with it, restore Phantasma to her usual form."

You and Sibella exchange a look, and realize that both of your tuning forks are pointing in the direction of the bog, and the formerly-abandoned castle that lays beyond it.
>>
>>43774967
How strong is mothgirl can she carry us? If so gather the companions and venture forth if not have her scout ahead and us and Sibela go
>>
>>43774967
I wonder where Jamal has gotten to
>>
>>43774967
How are we on ammo? We might need to head back to Calloways to leave the less martially inclined girls and get more ammo. Lets radio in and report whats happened/ask about the mask and see how they are doing.
>>
>>43774967
>>43775877
Also how long was the potion Winnie used supposed to last? Did we take long enough at Grimwoods it should have run its course or are we going to have to deal with a rampaging werewolf soon?
>>
File: tumblr_mcx5iooL431rkpl1lo1_500.png (198 KB, 479x398) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcx5iooL431rkpl1lo1_500.png
198 KB, 479x398
>>43775111
Mothgirl can carry a normal-sized person, but she's not as strong as Sibella so her normal lightning-quick agility in the air will be much more severely hamstrung by the added weight, and she'll tire out quicker.

>>43775877
Silver (5/8)
Regular (0/8)
Natron (8/8)

You radio back to base and in short order are put in touch with Cadet Morton, the closest you have to an occult expert at the moment. You mention both the mask and Tanis' diary, and ask if he can translate them or provide any historical context to them. As you flip through the pages of Tanis' diary to try to relay the pictograms to him over the radio, you turn a page and see something you recognize immediately: a hand-drawn sketch of Jamal's mask.

"I probably can translate the heiroglypics, but not via radio. I'd need to see them in person to give you any meaningful info. Can you get the diary to me?"

You are reminded that not only is the school swarmed with zombies, but you're also out here disobeying a direct order from the Colonel and were threatened with court-marshal. If you show your face at the Calloway campus you're likely to be thrown in the brig out of spite, unless you immediately fall in line with the Colonel's ambush plans.

"(Chkk-) I could go...?" Ingrid speaks up, stepping forward to volunteer her help. A diary, or a couple clips of ammunition, is lightweight enough that it wouldn't slow her flight at all, and she'd be able to avoid any roaming spider-bats waiting in the airspace around the schools.

>>43775976
Cadet Phoebus jumps on the line; "Winnie will still be experiencing her episode for a couple more hours still... HOWEVER! I have been hard at work at concocting an accelerant that will break the Jekyll formula down faster. It's theoretical of course, but in lab conditions at least a dose of the... well I hesitate to call it an 'antidote' for accuracy's sake, but... but it works. I can have it weaponized into syringe rounds for your rifle within 30 minutes."
>>
>>43776582
Let's send Sibela she can carry more shit and someone the other cadets have seen before will be better moth girl might be shot at by the cadets lets have moth girl fly is over the bog
>>
>>43776582
Maybe send Ingrid and Sibella so they can back each other up. What about the rest of the girls? Seems risky to take them with us or to leave them alone. Ask Miss Grimwood what she wants done with them while we deal with Revolta.
>>
File: tumblr_mamoq2XkZw1rffzlto1_500.png (125 KB, 500x556) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mamoq2XkZw1rffzlto1_500.png
125 KB, 500x556
>>43777168
"I will tend to my girls," Ms. Grimwood states firmly, her feet planted in the ground of the graveyard. Whatever state the school may be in, she's still the headmistress and she will use her powers to defend those that seek shelter there. "I would go with you myself to retrieve Phantasma and the others, but I'm afraid I would just slow you down."

Though she's old and fragile, you have no doubt that Grimwood possesses the know-how to heal any injured students and offer them some basic warding and protection against threats such as spider-bats.
>>
>>43777748
Well then lets send Iggy back to the school with Sibela take mothgirl and Elsa with us to the bog
>>
>>43777748
So send Ingrid and possibly Sibella if others think its a good idea and then once they return its us,Sibella,Iggy and possibly Elsa brain heading out to find Phantasma,recover Elsa's body and to stop Revolta?
>>
>>43778093
We might need Iggy to carry Elsa if she comes with us
>>
>>43778226
We could have Ingrid carry her Iggy got pretty banged up he should rest here and help miss Grimwood fortify this position maybe sift thru Elsa ls tower for anything usefull
>>
File: Ghoul_School_by_GB_of_BS.jpg (1 MB, 1209x1654) Image search: [Google]
Ghoul_School_by_GB_of_BS.jpg
1 MB, 1209x1654
>>43774118
"This bitch must burn."

>>43776582
We send Ingrid with the diary, and have her retrieve the accelerant and some ammunition. I kind of agree with other Anons that maybe sending Sibella as backup for Ingrid on this quick flight might be good.

"Be careful and watch out for each other."

Meanwhile while we wait, if the marsh is close enough we gather some of that Wolfsbane and prepare that in the interim I just wanna see what it will do to Winnie, given Elsa's cryptic comment earlier.

>>43777748
I say we get some of that warding protection, however it may be applied. Enchantments, painted wards, items, whatever.

Iggy probably isn't great for sneaking through Zombie hords. I say we keep Elsa and Iggy here. Elsa will feel better if she's occupied with helping instead of sitting idle, and her knowledge could be useful, aside from helping with the Wolfsbane.
>>
>>43778623
Elsa might be the only one who can stop her body if Revolta is controlling it though.
>>
File: ConvertedGhouls.png (520 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ConvertedGhouls.png
520 KB, 640x480
>>43778623

The flying girls listen to your instructions and work out a landing spot with Sebastian on the other end of the radio.

"Thank you for (cllk) bandaging my leg, cadet Anon." Mothgirl darts into your personal space long enough to give you a peck on the cheek with you suppose must pass for "lips" among her unusual mouth parts. "We'll be as fast as (cllk) we can."

"Yes, WE will," Sibella agrees sourly, grabbing Ingrid by her fluffy shoulder and pulling her away from you. The two wave and rise swiftly into the air, Sibella transforming into a bat and flapping off after MothGirl.

>>43778623
"Hmmm, I may be able to equip you with something, now that you ask," Grimwood states, thinking her options over and rustling through her supplies to see what magic she may be able to scrounge together. "The majority of my wards are in the form of magic circles inscribed on the floor or ground, such as the one surrounding my office. But maybe... if I remembered to pack it... hmmm... Aha!"

Miss Grimwood pulls forth a gold chain pendant carrying a quartz crystal carved into the shape on an arrowhead. You bow your head and bend to one knee long enough for her to place the pendant around your neck.

"A gift from the Tribal Chieftain of the K'n-Yan tribe. It is said to strengthen and focus their psychic abilities; although you are merely human, it may provide you with a measure of protection against Revolta's charms and hexes, if your will is strong enough."

You examine the little piece of crystal and turn it over in your hand. "Focus on... purity," Grimwood advises after thinking a moment.

A little past the school campus and some pumpkin patches and vegetable gardens lies the edge of Barren Bog, and beyond that Revolta's castle, which your tuning fork tells you holds Phantasma's anchor. A wolf's long and lonely howl sounds from deep in the woods.

Well Anon, dare you venture forth alone? Or do you prefer to drag along Iggy and Frankenstein's Brain?
>>
>>43779557
I say we wait for Ingrid and Sibela to bring back the extra ammunition we sent then for
>>
>>43779557
Id hate to have to risk killing Winnie, or her killing us. Better to hang around till we get the experimental ammo. Lets talk to Elsa and Iggy
>>
File: 1443733418382.png (1 MB, 1668x1937) Image search: [Google]
1443733418382.png
1 MB, 1668x1937
>>43779721
>>43779956

Fair enough; how to pass the time then Anon? You're surrounded by semi-cute monster girls in a spooky cemetery.
>>
>>43780571
Could be a fun opportunity to dig up some dirt on Sibella and her friends. Schoolgirls do love their gossip and all.
>>
>>43780571
But the only good one flew off and took the bat chick with her I say we hit on the brain in a jar just to weird people out
>>
>>43780773
I like this to we could ask around about Ingred as well
>>
>>43780571
The time for harem building is now.
Hows the situation back at the Academy? Are the zombies being killed or still over running the place?
>>
>>43780836
>>43780773
Probably should pose some actual dialog with questions here then.

>>43780571
Personally I don't like sitting still, despite it being a reasonable option. I check to make sure my rifle and revolver are in working order, as we don't want them to misfire later when needed.

After that, let's move and talk at the same time. Given the wolf-howl came from deep in the woods, we probably can spare 10 minutes to do a reconnaissance on the tower wreckage. Also I'd go grab a spare blood pack for Sibella from her fridge in the basement.

"Elsa, I can go do a quick check of the tower. Is there anything you... want?" I ask, hoping maybe we can bring her something to make her feel a little more at ease.

Ask Slimmantha and Slendergirl to accompany me. (Slimmantha is pretty durable and she can take several clawings and bitings from a werewolf if necessary while we run ahead, and Slendergirl can probably hide into the shadows better than I can.)

We leave Gloria and Chupacabra girl (whom I shall call Chuppi) with the rest.
>>
>>43781055
>I check to make sure my rifle and revolver are in working order
Hell yeah, make sure to look as alpha as possible in front of the girls, speciall if Iggy is at our side
>>
>>43781055
Your right well then lets be perfectly blatent and ask the one most knowledgeable about these girls "miss Grimwood do you know of anything Ingred is fond of"
>>
>>43781212
>>43781055
Sometimes the GM does work for you, and sometimes you gotta do the work yourself. Besides these last couple of threads have had good dialog, particularly funny stuff. Just saying if we want specifics, we ought to work to suss out details.

Personally I'd begin by trying to lighten the mood, telling an slightly embarrassing but funny story, in hopes it will spark others to share. "... and that's the day I learned Flammable and Inflammable were the same thing. Luckily my eyebrows did grow back."

Best if we could to spin that into sharing tales of funny or embarrassing tales about the other ghouls, especially the main five, Tanis, Sibella, Elsa, Winnie, Phanty.

Personally I'm not sure how we start a conversation that leads to juicy gossip. Suggestions other Anons?
>>
>>43780571
It looks like we'll be going into the bog sometime soon. Ask Elsa if she has a map of the place, or if one of the girls is a particularly good guide.

I don't think we should move as a massive group through that place, as it would make us an easy target to spot from the spider bats. Having Elsa around would give us access to a font of info for us to consult at any point, so if we can ditch Iggy I would prefer it.

Also, if we could get a little bit more information on Phanty's situation that would be good. Like a bit of background on the bear and her grave might help us figure out the bigger picture later.
>>
So the only way I will know there is rare treasure in the dungeon is with the crown symbol next to the name? It doesn't look like there are many locations were I can find the treasure since there is a lot of them that are listed. Right now I'm doing Pledge Hill and I have to beat Cobalion.
>>
>>43781503
Wrong thread whoops. they are next to each other on my tabs
>>
>>43781415
Good thought on relevant info regarding Phanty.

Iggy might be a bit annoying but if we don't have someone to handle Elsa's brain right now, that puts more burden on us. It would be good for ourself and Sibella to be fairly unencumbered. Do we want to bring another person along to hold the brain-jar?

(I wish we could subdue Winnie and bring her with us but I'm thinking that it won't be fast recover for her.)
>>
>>43781183
do the thing where you spin the Revolver cylinder
>>
>>43781555
Iggy's primary skill seems to be "Jar Holding" so Elsa is probably safe in his hands. So long as he stays low and out of harms way he might be ok - I just hope we don't have to try to keep him alive.

We might just have to wait Winnie out. Did we ever get an ETA on how long the transformation lasts?
>>
File: 1441791459099.png (240 KB, 870x1073) Image search: [Google]
1441791459099.png
240 KB, 870x1073
>>43780873
Last you checked the Academy had reached something of a stalemate with the zombies; the zombies control the exterior grounds and certain buildings that have been evacuated, the students have fortified the few buildings they do control and have successfully blocked the zombies from breaking inside. Col. Calloway is planning some kind of ambush for Revolta.

>>43781212
"Hhmmm, if I recall... architecture is a hobby of hers. She's been building a model recreation of the Brooklyn Bridge in her dorm room almost as long as she's been attending my school."

>>43781415
"Nein, ze bog shifts und reforms itself every few weeks, a map would be useless. Trees sprout up one week then are sucked into quicksand sinkholes the next."

"Oh yes I forgot to mention: watch out for ze quicksand sinkholes."

>>43781692
Unfortunately waiting Winnie out isn't really an option; that would take a couple of hours for the drug to wear off on it's own, and by then it's likely that both Phantasma and Tanis would be permanently lost to Revolta's plans.
>>
>>43781737
OK well then "slimeantha can you tell me anything juicy about Ingred?"
" Elsa would there have been anything in your tower that might have survived German engineering and all that like you got an MP 40 or a panzershriek please tell me you got one of those
>>
If conversation isn't blossoming, I think we should still have some blood-packs for Sibella for when she returns. Need her at full strength. Heck, grab a spare to carry with us on the go. Can't hurt.

>>43781692
>>43781737
I am hopeful that if we can gather that Wolfsbane to produce Elsa's suggestioned hangout medicine (or whatever), plus Sebastian's accelerate, there's a remote possibility she could be infiltration or combat ready soonish. Or at least not a danger to us or herself anymore, which is still a plus.

Regardless we have absolutely no time to lose.

How long has it been since Sibella and Ingrid flew off? What's the estimation for their return? If it's long, I say we, given how dire the situation is for Phantasma and Tanis, Cadet Anon goes in search of the nearest patch of wolfsbane. Ask Elsa and Ms. Grimwood where that would be, and take any a girl with us to help if there is a suitable guide. Gillgirl might be a good choice.
>>
>>43781916

As you approach Elsa, she's already set Iggy to digging through the rubble in search of her most treasured items. Most of it has been smashed into uselessness, but eventually Iggy does in fact find something.

"Mistress! Mistress look!" Iggy calls, dragging something over to where the Brain-Jar is planted on the ground. "I found what you asked for!"

He brings forth a family portrait that has miraculously survived the crash; pictured are an elderly scientist that you recognize as the infamous Dr. Victor Frankenstein, his original creation and his bride, Elsa's parents, and at their feet three triplets that all look suspiciously like Elsa herself.

"Set it beside me, Iggy."

>>43781918
Sibella and Mothgirl have been gone for about twenty minutes. You find yourself watching the second tick by on your wristwatch, feeling both the time to stop Revolta slowly evaporating before your eyes and a growing worry that something might have happened to the girls during their flight or the return trip.

Blood packs would be good to have handy, but can you get them from inside the school? Sibella's room is in the basement and the whole building could collapse at any moment. Sections of it already have.

>>43781916
"I'm the juicy one!" Slimantha answers, not really smart enough to understand metaphors. "Ingrid is my friend... yesterday she ate an owl! Hoot hoot!"
>>
>>43781737
Does Iggy and or Elsa want to come with us? Elsa for the chance to recover her body and Iggy because she told him to to carry her?
>>
>>43782175
OK last shot lets try Gloria she has shown some cognitive thought "Gloria can you tell me anything about Ingrid" radio in and check if the girls reached there destination yet "Elsa do you have ANYTHING that could aid me in traversing the swamp like even rope or something to tie myself off to a tree maybe"
>>
>>43782175
>>43782223
>>43782269
So ask Elsa if shes comming to fight Revolta, check the crypts quickly to see if getting blood is even possible,then radio Calloways to see if they made it yet.
>>
>"Ingrid is my friend... yesterday she ate an owl!"
Spew, you glorious comedic bastard.

>>43782175
>>43782371
>Sibella's room is in the basement and the whole building could collapse at any moment.

Good point. We should have Sibella do it when she returns. She can could float into the room, shee'll know precisely what to grab, and if necessary she can exert an instant of vampire super speed to get out of the building if it starts to collapse. Least danger best chance of success.

Get some rope from the (probably ruined) garden shed. Never know when it will be handy, especially in the marsh.

>>43782269
>radio in and check if the girls reached there destination yet

This. Definitely. Want to know if the girls have made or not.
>>
File: tumblr_m8d8tucIbe1qcdm2wo1_1280.jpg (110 KB, 900x779) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8d8tucIbe1qcdm2wo1_1280.jpg
110 KB, 900x779
>>43782223
Generally speaking the characters are willing to follow your leadership, so whether Elsa and Iggy (and as long as she's a brain in a jar, it's probably easier just to treat them as a single character) come along or not is more up to you than her. Iggy's a coward but will obey Elsa, Elsa is unafraid of physical danger but her curiosity and downright insanity can spark problems where a more level-headed character might have known better to just leave things well enough alone.

>>43782269
"Ingrid's kinda poor, she doesn't come from a well-respected bloodline like Sibella, Elsa or myself. That's nothing against her or anything, but it explains why she can't go shopping with us or get nice clothes to go to parties with. Of course her wings and abdomen might have something to do with that too, that's gotta be a hard size to find in stock."

"Ingrid is a bit boy crazy, not that she's ever been on a date or anything. But she always talks about boys in an objectifying way. I mean I know I'm a gold-digger, but at least I'm honest about it right? Ingrid says she's in love with any guy that walks past, but all she knows about him is his looks. "Ohhh, he's so hunky, ooohh his torso would hold so many eggs, oohhh his eyes make my antennae twitch. ... Sheesh, keep your ovipositor in your pants, girl."

"Oh, and she's got the speech impediment. So... hope you find that cute, 'cause it's 'CLICK-CLACK' not going anywhere, heh."
>>
>>43782658
I'm getting some Red Flags from moth girl. Any girl that wants to lay eggs in my torso is probably someone I won't take home to mother.

Also, the way we've been playing Cadet Anon gives me the impression that he's not particularly the type to randomly hit on girls - at least, not while a crisis is going on. So let's try not to fuck the Moth girl.
>>
>>43782824
Sibella is best girl anyways.
>>
>>43782658
Unless we have some other way to stop Elsa's body lets ask her along.
>>
Warning guys: gonna be AFK for the next couple of hours. Feel free to use the thread to plot and plan your strategy of attack against Revolta or for seducing monster girls if that's what you're interested in. I'll check the thread when I return but it'll probably be about time to close the game down for the weekend by that point anyway.

Also, the usual weekend thread won't be happening next weekend due to Thanksgiving. But I will return on December 5th.

Happy Monster Hunting
>>
File: summon_natures_ally.jpg (70 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
summon_natures_ally.jpg
70 KB, 400x533
>>43782658
"Morten are the girls there yet?"
"Iggy Elsa Gloria make ready to advance thru the bog if we don't receive radio contact we will need to go and end this as soon as possible"
>>
>>43783006
Is there any way for us to know about these quests in advance? I'd love to follow this along until the end.
>>
>>43783006
Shave the mothgirl
>>
File: 1441459914368.jpg (38 KB, 351x464) Image search: [Google]
1441459914368.jpg
38 KB, 351x464
>>43783862
There's here on /tg/ every Saturday, unless otherwise noted (like next week). I've posted links to the previous threads in the OP. Just come to /tg/ Saturday and start watching the catalog around noon, PST.
>>
File: MothWaifu.jpg (147 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
MothWaifu.jpg
147 KB, 1024x1024
>>43782658
>By that she means, she will deposit her eggs OVER someone's chest... Right? Not inside, i mean.

>>43782824
She just needs a dashing but stoic military man to set her in the right way... With the right discipline and punishments, of course.

Also
>Say to Ms. Grimwood we are sorry for the damages caused to her school and that we wished we could have thought of a better plan
Because we are a good boy like that

Lastly, i was curious about something. Does Ingrid looks like pic related or like a human with some moth extra bits attached on?
What do you think about mothgirl sudden popularity?
>>
>>43783011
That a stiff looking spider.
>>43783910
The floof is kind of the whole point, anon
>>43783006
Bad end:
>We waste all of our whole time in romancing monster girls
>Calloway plan work flawlessly
>Since we deserted and didn't get to do much heroics we get dishonorably discharged
>Family disown us
>Without the academy
>And without Sibella, since we flirted with everybody else
>We have nowhere else to go
>Ms. Grimwood gives us a job and lodging because we saved the girls
>We are the new gardener, and we occassionally have to work shirtless
>Monstergirls lust after us
>Monstergirl harem
>Sibella stews in jelousy
Wait, wasn't this suppossed to be the bad end?
>>
>>43784739
Yeah that sounds like the best possible end >>43784378
Even if she attempt in we just need to invest in an up armoured chest cavity
>>
>>43784944
But if we become a cyborg we will lose our pure human charm!
>>
Things to keep in mind:

>Slasher McMask is still about, but seems to still be hard wired to obey a superior officer (us)
>We are (officially) cut off from Calloway, but still have help from tech friend and psychic friend
>Spiderbats are actually some kind of super flying fungus, looks kind of Cthulu-y
>Revolta is from ancient Egypt or even before, wants to assassinate one of the egyptian gods i believe? Did kill the pharoah and made it necessary for Tanis to become mummy
>Winnie is in super agro mode
>Esla is brain in a cup. Also her stuff is wrecked
>Iggy has some kind of deus ex machina up his sleve that he likely doesn't know about, but he was handpicked by the Col. so it has to be something good
>Vamps is fine, but slightly jealous of mothgirl, who is apparently into Ovi if this quest wasn't already magical realmy
>We have a doll that may or may not be important to Tanis

Let me know if i missed anything, always good to know where we stand before we walk
>>
>>43785909
We are out of normal rounds, we should have asked Sibs to bring us a few
Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.