[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you justify potions being made from forcibly taken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 12
How would you justify potions being made from forcibly taken "life essence"? The more unwilling, the stronger the potion.

Hard Mode #1: The younger the boy for his race, the more powerful the potion too.

Hard Mode #2: "Life essence" from monsterboys only.
>>
Only if you make it so each healing potion is distilled from his scrotum after whatever horrible tortures you are planning.

As in, castration. He only makes one batch of potions, then he becomes a fuckboi. If you're gonna magical realm, do it all the way.
>>
File: that-is-my-fetish.jpg (15 KB, 303x312) Image search: [Google]
that-is-my-fetish.jpg
15 KB, 303x312
>>43756610
>>
Magical Realm Thread: Torture Edition

Degenerates.
>>
>>43756610
Have potions actually made from Life Essence.
Struggle like sexuality is a prime quality of life, so the more intense and primal the struggle, the stronger the energy you can extract from it.
Think magic from Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
And instead of straight up brutal murder or torture, this is really the most humane way to do it.
>>
>>43756794
You're free to contribute or leave, friendo.

Besides, primers like this can be used to reverse-derail a topic into some interesting generic topics.
Hell, you could just roll with it and ignore the magical realm bait and have a fun discussion.
>>
>>43756610
No Hard Mode.
Life extension.
>The lifespan of a person depends both on their race and their will to live.
>Humans were known for living far longer than the other races because of this, so they had their lifespans forcibly shortened by the gods to prevent one human from dominating all the material races forever.
>Elves mostly stick to themselves, so this issue never really came up for them, but a hard limit was placed anyways.
>Orcs were treated similarly to humans.
The harder it is to steal 'will to live', the longer the lifespan boost you get.
>>
Just to be clear, we're all talking about semen, right?
>>
>>43756952
He means shota semen specifically, bt yes.

So yeah, just another magical realm thread on /tg/
>>
>>43756952
Blood works better, I think.
Personally, I'd scrap Magical Realm, because (Not a biology major here) I'm pretty sure all fluids in the body are derived in one way or another from blood in the body, which is in turn derived from marrow.
>>
>>43757007
Blood might be more potent, but there's possible ethical motivations.
(see >>43756801)
And the obvious reason for this being brought up BECAUSE it is Magical Realm.
>>
>>43757007
Well if that were the case, wouldn't you rather use marrow juices than blood?

Blood would be a second rate substitute for liquefied marrow concentrate, though far easier to obtain.
>>
I'd drop the "more forceful and unwilling" angle since having that much variety to potions is annoying.

1. Type of monsterboy, determines potion.
2. Age determines strength.

Easy.

Alternate idea: semen/milk provides healing/cures, blood provides buffs.
>>
>>43757052
What about 'blood boiling' during battle?
Surely the blood of a vibrant warrior making a final stand is more powerful than that of an inbred hermit who does nothing but ogle through a scrying glass all day.
>>43757059
Blood can be 'altered' by emotions and experience, marrow just forms the base.
The blood of someone in love would be different from their blood during battle, or it might not, depending on the person.
This also encourages ritual gladiator sacrifice being a thing.
>>
>>43757094
Also, I'd have monsterboy/girls be a relative concern -- your own species does fuck all.
>>
File: 05.png (1 MB, 2100x1100) Image search: [Google]
05.png
1 MB, 2100x1100
>>43757117
>inb4: monstergirls/boys kept captive all their life and farmed for fluids daily
>>
>>43757191
Well if the potency's based off youth, then its probably just something they do to help warm up their appetites at lunch.
>>
>>43757191
I wish this comic didn't end with snuff, because the rest was hot as fuck.
>>
>>43756610
MILF alchemists hiring out MILF and/or musclegirl adventures to capture and/or tame monsterboys for extraction

Alternatively go for horror, taking a page from that "potions are soylent green" thread from a while ago and have some which discover how to make really good potions really cheaply by liquefying people that remain aware even in the bottle, or possibly even after being drunk
Or twist that back into fetish by making most of the adventures who she sells them to MILFs and/or musclegirls, have the potions remain aware and go straight to their hips, thighs, or other sensitive bits, have being melted down, drank, or drinking one of the potions feel really good, or some combination of the above
>>
>>43757241
>>43757250
>qt monsterboy getting milked for fluids by sexy MILF adventurer
>Knows unless he's very lucky and and gets chosen as a stud, he'll be sent to the slaughterhouse once he gets too old
>>
>>43757101

>The blood of someone in love would be different from their blood during battle, or it might not
>might not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGVZOLV9SPo
>>
Makes no sense, sperm dies quickly once it's out of the bag.
>>
>>43758533
Obviously they need it fresh then
>>
>>43759279
Potions, not lotion.
>>
>>43759290
Same applies
>>
>>43756610
>How would you justify potions being made from forcibly taken "life essence"? The more unwilling, the stronger the potion.
that concept is fine by itself

>Hardmodes
"oops, sorry guys, schedule change, i can't game anymore."
>>
>>43756651
Mundane torture is boring and dumb, like you.

>>43756610
Your whole party is succubi. Done.
>>
>>43760930
>Your whole party is succubi. Done.
>Succubus Thrallheard
>Succubus Bard
>Succubus cleric
>Succubus rogue
>All traveling together from town to town, devouring the souls of youngboys
I'm ashamed to say it, but I'd play that
>>
>>43756610
A world with very loose morals.

>Hard mode
Make eye contact with GM, glare, stand up, and moonwalk out the door without breaking eye contact. Never return.
>>
>>43761259
Aren't you supposed to turn 360 degrees first?

>>43761070
Right?
>>
>>43761070
I would too.
>>
>>43757191
>Read that out of morbid curiosity when a page was posted once
>mfw
>[repressing intensifies]
>>
>>43761279
what, you can't turn 360 without breaking eye contact?

What kind of casual are you?
>>
>>43762745
Your power level is weak.
>>
>>43762780
For that shit, yes. Unashamedly so.
>>
File: Merman 4.png (621 KB, 699x1060) Image search: [Google]
Merman 4.png
621 KB, 699x1060
>>43756610
You can justify it if the monsterboy enjoys having his life essence taken.
>>
>>43757191
sauce? pls...
>>
>>43756610
Lets just go all the way and make shota distilleries. Potions that require processing through the digestion system of a young boy, but taken to an industrial level. A whole factory where thousands of shotas are bolted to frames while being force tube fed the chemicals and drained via colostomy tube, running 24/7!
>>
>How would you justify potions being made from forcibly taken "life essence"?

addiction
>>
>>43756651
Whooooo, baby. Brutal.

But I like the way you think.
>>
>>43762882
What if he doesn't want to enjoy it?
>>
File: skaaaa.gif (74 KB, 600x758) Image search: [Google]
skaaaa.gif
74 KB, 600x758
>>43756610

If you are torturing young boys for potions, you've probably gone well past the point where you feel any need to rationalize your behavior.
>>
>>43758416

superamiuniverse.tumblr.com
>>
File: 1416875105121.png (50 KB, 183x208) Image search: [Google]
1416875105121.png
50 KB, 183x208
>>43756610
I think I'll go elsewhere for my potions.
>>
File: 1365219059197.png (17 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1365219059197.png
17 KB, 208x250
>> Hard Mode #1: The younger the boy for his race, the more powerful the potion too.

>> The younger the boy for his race

>> younger boy
>>
>>43756610
>The younger the boy for his race
wait... young boy?
>Hard Mode #2: "Life essence" from monsterboys only.
OH! Life essence is codeword for sperm!
OP's fetish is shota rape
>>
>>43760930
>Your whole party is succubi. Done.
brilliant! will play

>>43766478
>If you are torturing young boys for potions, you've probably gone well past the point where you feel any need to rationalize your behavior.
Its hilarious how you don't get it.
His "torture" is that he is sucking the boys dick against the boys will
>>
>>43756610
Dang, I'm not magical realm-y.
Young fey being tortured/poisoned, then killed, and drained of blood.
Amount of torture/type of poison/age of fey determines what potion it becomes.

They're treated like cattle, and killing them is slightly more nefarious than regular butchering. The end.
>>
>>43769329
Why not shota fairies being milked?
>>
File: fairyfountain.jpg (116 KB, 800x570) Image search: [Google]
fairyfountain.jpg
116 KB, 800x570
>>43769336
Because this is how it works
>>
File: How_potions_are_made.jpg (132 KB, 800x570) Image search: [Google]
How_potions_are_made.jpg
132 KB, 800x570
>>43769568
>>
>>43769568
>>43769572
>YFW you get a qt fairyboi who sticks with you to heal you
>YFW you have to devour him to be healed by him
>>
>>43769605
>YFW you turn into a vampire
>>
>>43756610
So.....

In your setting, potions are made from /tg/'s old piss jugs and jizz rags?

well, at least you arent a furry I guess
>>
>>43769572

That doesn't even make sense. Fairies heal more than a potion, why would waste them blending them up like that?
>>
>>43758533
If kept from drying out, it can survive up to 8 days.
>>
>>43756610
You can't really justify pedo-rape produceds potions man.

If you want to use ''life essence'' though you could have blood as another option and the party or whoever decides if they want to use jizz or blood.
>>
>>43769634
Convenience? Maybe fairies ''age'' and after a while grinding them up is the only way to get some use out of them? Fetishes?
>>
>>43769634
Because so you can split fairies into small amounts of healing.
If you are half low, you would spend a whole fairy. now you can drink as much as needed without consume the full fairy.

And its moreconveniently for the users.
>>
>>43757191
>>43757250
>>43758466
ok im going to need sauce here please cus google is giving nothing
>>
Sure helped that we got rid of WST and all those sickos, didn't it.
>>
>Pretty hardcore, draining the very essence of life, leaving donor weakened/as husk, just to make some healing potions. It has interesting moral impl-
>Oh wait, I am on /tg/
>Oh
>>
>>43756870
>have a fun discussion.
About monster boy cum potions.

/tg/ in the year of our Lord two thousand and fifteen. Just shoot me square between the eyes.
>>
>>43769823
Dude this is 4chan. You ain't ever gonna get rid of em, best you can do is weed the garden now and then
>>
This is stupid. Take this shit to /d/.
>>
Well, might as well attempt to derail with actual discussion, since that was a thing in /tg/ before.
Assume in setting
>Healing potions are alchemically created from living, the potency reflecting the amount of agony the creature was in before distillation.
I think it could work in settings with very weak magical healing/none. It could have interesting effects on the setting... Would it be outlawed, industrialized? Would rulers produce small secret storage in case of rainy day?
Would your part use them?
>>
A decent idea, marred by OP using indirect language to reference some fetish or another.

Life essence based magical potions and restoratives are interesting. It lends itself to an expanded repertoire of blood magic and nevromancy, as the user learns to manipulate life energy towards their own end.

Maybe it is necessary because, aside from divine intervention, positive energy is as harmful to people as negative energy.
>>
>>43756651
Health potions come from forcible "life essence" removal.

Mana potions come from forced "pleasure essence" derived free of the taint of man.

Health potions are much rarer than mana potions due to this.

There are a lot of fuckbois.
>>
File: Soul Storm Brew.png (70 KB, 843x804) Image search: [Google]
Soul Storm Brew.png
70 KB, 843x804
Magic potions in the campaign I just played all used water taken from a very specific lake that was rumoured to have formed when the creator goddess first saw the misery that her own children on each other and cried at that very spot.
This water was essential to making potions and without it you were reliant on clerics, healers and medicines.
The BBEG drained the lake and left a dust bowl in it's wake so toxic you'd die just from walking on it.

Then the BBEG started producing potions.

When we finally found where he was getting the water from it was a massive fort built inside a crater that held a massive anti-scrying runic circle. It was so powerful that even gods couldn't look in.

In the fort there was cell after cell of angels being tortured for their tears.
>>
>>43769804
Dairy Cow's Life
>>
>>43770755
so, is a cows life represented by a "human being"?

i wonder if there are pig, chicken and horse versions of this
>>
>>43769711
>You can't really justify pedo-rape produceds potions man.
Many cultures saw semen as life essence or believed there was a limited amount, it's not too far of a stretch for a magical based one to think the same thing and harvest it for it's essence, or for thinking younger male= more life essence
>>
>>43773883
I aint disputing that. Even in the thing I said its a viable option. Just the pedo-rape aspect makes it verge on the sorta shit that would be kept exceedingly secret and its reeks of magical realm.

Like, what else would you need to ''justify''? Its your setting, you say what you want. All potions could be made from cat piss if you want.
>>
>>43773883
It wouldn't matter, shotas would be too young to actually produce semen.
>>
>>43774035
Wouldn't it be a contest of trying to milk shotas one by one and seeing which ones are just barely old enough to serve as cows?
>>
>>43774346
No, no, you want to tease them endlessly day in and out to get them ready, blueballing them for a year and a day until their balls are heavy with seed, before finally giving them release from dick bondage to shoot once, and milking them entirely dry.

At that point you can remove the balls and send them for fuckboi femininity sessions and sex slave training.
>>
>>43757059
>Blood would be a second rate substitute for liquefied marrow concentrate, though far easier to obtain.

>plasma for lesser health potions
>whole blood for health potions
>distilled marrow essence for greater health potions

>cerebrospinal fluid for mana potions, the more magically gifted the species it's taken from, the better the potion's strength
>>
File: bestsuccumilf2.png (99 KB, 1326x1224) Image search: [Google]
bestsuccumilf2.png
99 KB, 1326x1224
>>43761070
>>
Rapefactory 2.0
>>
>>43774804
>bestsuccumilf2
...Post number 1?
>>
>>43777004

Part 1 is just the blue chunk of text from part 2. I'm just lazy and haven't organized my collection of pictures for years.
>>
>>43769880

Pretty sure there was a South Park episode about this.
>>
It's magic. You don't have to justify it.
>>
>>43777751
Well, it sorta has to be consistent with the world, so you need some justificaiton
>>
>>43777053
Oh, could have sworn there was a similar greentext though, was hoping that would be it
>>
>>43774035
Depends on what you mean by shota
>>
>>43766748
Why did i laugh
>>
>>43769634
except you are wrong. Fairies heal either 6 or 8 hearts, I dont remember, but also revive you from the brink of death. Red potion fully restores health but sits there in a bottle if you die without drinking it.
>>
>>43756907
I really like this idea only for the purpose of this.
The First Lich, a human who had an overwhelming will to live that even the limits imposed by the gods themselves could not stop his existence, prior to his rise to power and ascendance to godhood there was no God who ruled over undeath, undead were considered aberrations and affronts to the god and thus divine intervention could be readily rallied against them. Once The First Lich forced his way to godhood the undead that previously had no divine protection were bolstered by a newfound force and place in reality.

This is why undead are hated by other gods, yet not wiped from the earth directly by the gods commands as The First Lich stops it.
>>
>>43785825
For some reason I thought they were a full heal
>>
>>43773883

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etoro_people
>The Etoro, or Edolo, are a tribe and ethnic group of Papua New Guinea. Their territory comprises the southern slopes of Mt. Sisa, along the southern edge of the central mountain range of New Guinea, near the Papuan Plateau. They are well known among anthropologists because of ritual homosexual acts practised between the young boys and men of the tribe. The Etoro believe that young boys must ingest the semen of their elders daily from the age of 7 until they turn 17 to achieve adult male status and to properly mature and grow strong.

>The Etoro believe that they each contain a certain amount of life force, the highest concentrations of which are contained in semen. This life force passes to others through sexual relations. Women are seen to waste the life force if they do not get pregnant after sexual intercourse. As people get older, and their bodies weaken, this is attributed to a depletion of their life force.

This has a real world basis.
>>
>>43774804
this is why being evil is wrong
>>
>>43756610
>How would you justify potions being made from forcibly taken "life essence"?
Like in The Dark Crystal?
>>
>>43788414
>The Dark Crystal?
I still need to watch that
>>
>>43787656
It's hot thou
>>
>>43774804
I'm still surprised people saved that
>>
>>43756610
So, drow males survive past puberty by being milked?
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.