[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EDH/Commander General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: 49.jpg (59 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
49.jpg
59 KB, 312x445
"Can you smell what The Rock is cooking?" edition

RESOURCES

http://www.mtgcommander.net
>Official Site: Contains deck building rules and the current ban list.

http://www.tappedout.net
>Deck List Site: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their deck’s strategy and card choices.

http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/commander-edh
>Another resource for commander discussion; they have an entire forum dedicated to discussing decks. People often make primers, which go into detail about how they built and play their deck.

http://www.edhrec.com/
>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the internet.

http://manabasecrafter.com/

>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen Commander’s color identity.

CARD SEARCHING

http://gatherer.com
>Official search site. Current for all sets but has a terrible UI.

http://www.magiccards.info
>Unofficial, but has GOAT search interface
>>
1st for Xenagod best god. Seriously though, easily one of the best if not best general to come out of Theros block and possibly best RG general.
>>
for someone interested in casual EDH fun who's new to the format, what non-expensive cards would be cool to add to the mizzix deck?
>>
>>43750039
Depends on which general you want to use. Mizzix just look at some of the cheaper Melek lists and for Arjun I make more suggestions.
>>
>>43750039
define expensive? Under 5? Under 10?
>>
>>43750039
someone in the other thread mentioned it but
steam vents
shivan reef
city of brass
probably something like myriad landscape
sulfur falls

fixing is important
>>
>>43750064
yeah 10 is where I'm drawing the line considering I'm just doing it casually
>>43750065
thanks m8
>>
File: Mycoloth.jpg (78 KB, 736x533) Image search: [Google]
Mycoloth.jpg
78 KB, 736x533
I really wish there were more black and green devour creatures to use in Meren. Meren and Gisa could bro it up together hard.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 620x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 620x453
>>43750033
I prefer Kruphix. Actually made me finally want to go GU
>>
>>43750087
Cyclonic Rift would be the first card I pick up. It's a game ender in blue decks. Insurrection can be good too, especially with the discount effect. Counterspell can be a good choice if you want to run more counters. With dumping all the spells guttersnipe is a good choice, and gilded lotus is an auto include in most decks. Reiterate might be funny too. I'd add swift foot boots or lightning greaves if you want Mizzix to stick around for more than a turn or two. Past in Flames is right under the 10 mark and can blow out games. Blatant Thievery is also a good card for multiplayer, piss off all your friends in no time.
>>43750138
Have you tried skullmuncher and tar fiend. If you don't want strictly devour, sadistic hypnotist is a fun one.
>>
>>43750166
That is your opinion, and I respect it. Kruphix is a close second though.
>>
>>43750189
Past in flames is much cheaper than I realized, its like $5ish, must have looked at the high price.
>>43750033
I like thromok more because he was one of my first commander decks, but Xenagod is pretty GOAT
>>
>>43750033
>>43750166
Thassa is probably 2nd or 3rd
>>
File: Selection_123.jpg (15 KB, 132x220) Image search: [Google]
Selection_123.jpg
15 KB, 132x220
Who is the worst planeswalker and why is it Nissa?
>>
>>43750230
Card-wise or personality wise? Either way I think Tibalt might actually have her beat since she grew the fuck up before/during BFZ
>>
>>43750189
Yeah I like Skullmulcher, Tar Fiend might actually be viable now that I'm just gonna give in and buy a birthing pod for the deck. There's also that one flashing ooze.

I want the hypnotist but they don't have any in stock at the shop so I'll have to find some elsewhere.

I just wanna reanimate fatties to feed to Gisa and Disciple of Bolas. Though I should probably look into other cards that fit that theme.
>>
So I finally got a prototype build for my karlov deck. It's basically shitty lifegain repeated ad nauseum to get tons of counters for either a giant beater or lots of exile.
Anyone have any suggestions?
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/requiem-aeternam-dona-eis-domine/
>>
>>43750252
Terastrodon is pretty fat, and you can nuke some of your opponents stuff.
>>
>>43750223
I like Thromok a lot, but I like Wort for RG tokens simply because she was the funniest deck I've ever played since it was an antimeta deck. Tons of artifact and enchantment destruction with some land destruction thrown in there as a way to dissuade utility lands. It actually won against a hardcore control Jin Gitaxias deck since I kept blowing up every mana rock that he played with Vexing Shusher back up. The wincon was a ton of tokens plus some extra burn.
>>
>>43750230
jace
because he is terrible and everything is about him
>>
>>43750230
I'm getting to the point where I think that MtG writers are incapable of creating a likable female character. I dislike Nissa, Liliana, Chandra, Kiora, Elspeth... they all just come off as bitchy and annoying.
>>
>>43750294
I'm actually working on building Ulasht druids at the moment. I was trying to do it with Ezuri, but the druid package takes up too much space. It's like 30 cards and there's too much potential with Ezuri for that kind of space.
>>
>>43750474
Seton is druid tribal right? You at leas thave the wincon where you tap seven druids to steal all of target player's lands, right?
>>
>>43750492
Yea. Both Seton and Gilt Leaf Archdruid are in the druid package. I have a different deck for mono green, and I really like having Red with them. Zhur-Taa Druid is really nice with Aggravated Assault and some dorks. infinitely nice
>>
File: commanders.png (842 KB, 1339x311) Image search: [Google]
commanders.png
842 KB, 1339x311
>>43749949
I just added a seize the day to atarka the other day and got to use it earlier tonight. atarka went one turn without being removed, then become immense and CARPE DIEM turned into 1HKO for two players. the 3rd had been holding a removal spell for when I finally got to him, and the other two players were super pissed.
>>
>>43750602
God I love how abusable Aggravated Assault is, it's my favorite extra combat step card next to Seize the Day in Xenagos.
>>
>>43750625
Fuck yea. I've abused it in the past. Most notably was in a Xira Arien deck that I used to mill my opponent to death, but I couldn't use Agg with Xira because it's sorcery and was risky. City of Solitude helped.
>>
File: muh commanders.png (597 KB, 701x333) Image search: [Google]
muh commanders.png
597 KB, 701x333
so I've retweaked my lists and thought I'd roll em out for critique. meren's the one that probably needs the most work, goldfishing opening hands leaves me mulliganing often for an early piece to start mulching/building exp counters.

surrak, fatty swingin: http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/rugburns/

shu yun, prowess yeah: http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/fist-of-the-monastery/

meren, yeah: http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/meren-cairn-necromancer/

ty for all your time in advance /edh/, have a good night.
>>
>>43750432
>Elspeth
>Bitchy

Uh, what? There's Tamiyo, too. Narset was okay, even if Sarkhan's lust overshadowed any development of personal interaction between them.

Nissa has gotten better, but I kinda miss Elf Hitler. Chandra's a whiny brat, Liliana is just boring. Kiora is Sassy Black-But-Not Merfolk (TM).

I'm just hoping for some inst/sorc interaction for OGW's Chandra, given that the Seize Control deck decided to focus on that rather than the artifact interactions we've seen pushed since M15.
>>
>>43750808
City of Solitude is honestly one of my favorite enchantments for the simple fact that it 1. protects your comboes and 2. completely fucks control in general. I always throw it into a green/X deck as long as it isn't control.
>>
>>43750039
Impulse
ponder
treasure cruise
cyclonic rift
frantic search
tezzeret's gambit
counterspell
curse of the swine
swan song
seething song
inner fire
>>
Just got the Ezuri EDH deck. Currently running a fair few Elves in the deck and made a couple of other changes to the deck. Is there anything specific that cpuld be added into the deck that makes it a bit better?
>>
I just made a list for a budget Nicol Bolas theme deck. Which basic lands from which set would be best on theme for it?
>>
>>43750033
i still prefer erebos. I've never had so much fun with a mono colored deck before.
>>
>>43751146
Ezuri doesn't specify non-token creatures, so avenger of zendikar and hornet queen would work quite well. There are also a bunch of cards that work well with the +1/+1 counter theme like Zameck guildmge and champion of lambholt, and basically all the mana dorks can be used as they will trigger Ezuri, eg. llanowar elves, elvish mystic, birds of paradise and gyre sage works really well with the +1/+1 thing ezuri does
>>
>>43751206
I would say Purpheros, but the truth is, Purph is best as one of 99 in Norin, Krenko, and Prossh.

I mean, easily one of the best cards in the deck but...
>>
>>43750230
Jace, I'm tired of Jace: the Jacening. And I hate how everytime Gideon got some spotlight, Jace instantly came to make it all about Jace both in the game and in the story.
And now he's doing the same to Sorin, in his own homeplane.

It's like he's a petty nerd's wet dream of being soo much cooler and smarter than the black thug, the handsome muscular jock and the tall dark and broody goth that made fun of him at school. And of course he gets to fuck Liliana and have an elf waifu fallig head over heels for him and even get some shipbait with Chandra.

I'd rather see Tiblat reprinted as he is in every future set forevermore than ever see a new Jace card show up.
>>
Trying to make a deck around this guy but I've never made a scavenge deck before. What mechanics/abilities work well with scavenge? Things that affect creatures with +1/+1 tokens, proliferate?
>>
File: Image[2].jpg (31 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Image[2].jpg
31 KB, 223x310
>>43751286
Forgot pic
>>
>>43751217
Purpheros is definitely strong, but I agree he's better as one of the 99.

I like erebos as a general because he gives black a solid, dependable mana sink for all that coffer/nykthos mana. Also hoseing life gain can be fun.
>>
>>43751186
The Grixis Island, Swamp and Mountain.
He pretty much claimed the shard while preparing the conflux and I think those are the lands he had in Ajani vs Bolas.
Other than that thee's Kamigawa, since he ruled over there for a while millenia ago, and that's pretty much it because the meditation realm doesn't seem to have a mana identity.

And you better be using Gem of Becoming.
>>
>>43750033
Shadowborn Athreos all the way.
>>
>>43751286
Infect and stupid big creatures that die when you cast them like Death's Shadow and Phyrexian Dreadnought.
>>
>>43751290
Self mill effects like Dredge, creatures with high power but low mana costs (Death's Shadow, Phyrexian Dreadnought), things that make Varolz difficult to block, etc.
>>
>>43751318
Thanks, anon. I'll look over the Alara lands and grab the grixis ones.

Dang right I'm using Gem of Becoming.
>>
>>43751320
>Playing Shadowborn Apostles outside of Shirei, Shizo's Caretaker
>>
>>43751290
T1 dork
T2 blinkmoth nexus, valroz
T3, deaths shadow let it die, animate blinkmoth, scavenge deaths shadow onto it, swing in with a 14/14 flying infect. collect tears.
>>
>>43751346
>not playing shadowborn cleric tribal with aethreos
>not playing shadowborn karador.
>>
File: edgyboy.jpg (25 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
edgyboy.jpg
25 KB, 223x310
>>43751346
>implying he's not in the deck.
>implying pic related isn't cute as fuck.
>>
File: 2015-11-21_19-18-35.jpg (271 KB, 1736x695) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-21_19-18-35.jpg
271 KB, 1736x695
I'm tempted to build Arjun but I already have a UR commander ;-;
>>
>>43751340
Wow, there are only 13 dredge cards. For some reason I thought there were a lot more. Maybe I've just seen Stinkweed Imp too often.
>>
>>43751282
Don't think we'll ever stop getting Jace. His the planeswalker most people relate to and he makes the most bucks for Wizards.
>>
Jace isn't as unsufferable as he used to be if you forget about the cringy card quotes.
He's honestly pretty ok in the uncharted now.
>>
>>43751546
>His the planeswalker most people relate to
Correction, he's the planeswalker an executive likes the most and he pays marketing to tell the investors he's the one most players relate to and sells more boosters.

Exactly the reason I left marketing and joined editorial.
>>
>>43751594
No need to be so butt blasted. I stand by my comment.
>>
>>43751282
>>43751594
Okay you hate Jace. We know. Stop screaming at your monitor there, jesus fuck.
>>
File: 1447987033114.jpg (7 KB, 201x226) Image search: [Google]
1447987033114.jpg
7 KB, 201x226
Im working on an all color Hoard of Notions deck and im wondering what are the necessary cards that have to go in a 5 color deck to make it work mana wise!
>>
>>43751632
10 Fetchlands, 10 Dual Lands, 10 Shocklands, 10 Checklands, Crucible of Worlds, Explore, Commander's Sphere, Darksteel Ingot, Coalition Relic, Chromatic Lantern, Sacred Ground.
>>
File: wgHqrrB.gif (508 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
wgHqrrB.gif
508 KB, 500x246
>people are okay with having their entire board Cyclonic Rifted
>drop an Armageddon
>wow dude unfun! not cool!

i want OFF this wild ride.
>>
File: Image[1].jpg (33 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Image[1].jpg
33 KB, 223x310
Is playing mill viable at all in games with 3+ players? I feel like you can really only mill one person at a time. For large games you'd be dependent upon creatures whose power/toughness are equal to whatever cards in graveyards.
>>
>>43751890
I'm new to the game, "Whenever you cast a spell," does that include creature spells?
>>
>>43751928
A SPELL
yes any spell.
so long as it is cast.

How do you know if it was actually cast?
CAST not put into play

Hope that helps
>>
>>43751890
Holy shit. I wish he was legendary.
>>
File: Image[2].jpg (32 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Image[2].jpg
32 KB, 223x310
>>43751982
Closest there is
>>
>>43751928
Everything that is cast is a spell and goes into the stack before entering the battlefield.
The only card type that isn't cast and therefore doesn't use the stack are lands.
>>
>>43750033
Xenagos is great and one of my main decks, but new Omnath is also a pretty fantastic general.

Both have ways of getting around GR's main weakness, which is just running out of cards. Either by running one creature instead of multiple, and getting great value from power -> cards mechanics, or by getting creatures without actually needing creature cards.

>>43751217
I played Krenko exclusively for about three years. Then I made a casual Purphoros deck when I broke him up. Can confirm that Purphoros is muuuuch better than Krenko. Krenko really just boils down to "sit in corner, keep low profile, combo out" which works, but man its boring as fuck.
>>
>>43750033
>no mention of purphorous
I bet you like when men fuck your girlfriend too hey mait
>>
>>43750223
it's funny cause he's half goat!
>>
Suggest a handsome commander for me guys
>>
>>43752483
Rafiq
>>
>>43751503
Whoa there, watch that edge.
>>
>>43751890
Yes, but you have to go about it differently. You have to exile mill, not gy mill.

I really like Jeleva for this actually, since it's a symmetric effect with upside that grows quite large over time.

But I'm also working on a circu, top deck control list. If you thought lantern was fun in modern, wait til you use it in a multiplayer 100 card deck format!
>>
>>43750432
Really? I love Liliana, particularly her interaction with Jace.
>>
>>43751282
>yfw MaRo will die in your lifetime
>yfw the guy that replaces him is exactly the same except his boner exists only for red
>yfw Tibalt becomes the face of magic
>>
>>43752565
Isn't Circu kind of wasted on EDH though? "Can't cast nonland cards with the same name" accomplishes nothing when you're playing singleton.
>>
>>43752793
Somewhat. if you exile somebody's sol ring, nobody can cast sol ring but you.

But it's mostly for his other ability, which is actually pretty great.
>>
>>43751822

They really should bring land destruction back in a big way. Magic isn't Magic if people get to actually cast their spells.
>>
>>43750039
Scour from Existence
Condescend
Capsize
Mindswipe
Guttersnipe
Clone Legion
Distorting Wake
Power Sink
>>
>>43751822
No fuck C rift
That card is highly debated in my group. We are very but hurt by it
>>
>>43751546
>he makes the most bucks for Wizards.

Literally, LITERALLY only reason Jace sells the most boosters is because he has the most broken abilities every fucking time. Magic players have no loyalty for color, they just want to win and buy whatever makes them win. If they made Tibalt the most mechanically useful planeswalker, Tibalt would sell the most boosters.
>>
>>43749949

Now that the dust has settled, which is the best new commander? Is Karlov Voltron viable yet?
>>
>>43752826

Eh.. no. There are plenty of player, especially casual ones, that pick one color/color combination and stick to it most of the time when building/buying.

Jace is the blue mage, and he's an average looking white male with a cool hoodie and spiky hair. He also happens to have some of the best and most frequently seen Planeswalker cards in each format he's in. That said, don't forget that he has had some really shitty cards as well: Guildpact, Memory Adept, Jace Beleren is just okay.

The problem with pretty much all the neowalkers is that they're fucking one-dimensional unlikable characters. Jace happens to not only be unlikable but also a mind reader/controller, the most boring and easily abusable super power a shitty writer could ask for.

I'm not Jace's biggest fan, but the amount of hate he gets online is ridiculous, especially considering the competition.
>>
>>43752769
I want Koth more! Koth actually has a personality!
>>
>>43752953
>Wizards decides to bring back Koth to attract more women to magic
>His new art has magma trickling down his abs.
>>
>>43753014
Oh lord... That would bring back the ladies and the gay men.
>>
>>43753244
>gay men
Anon, we never left. ;;;;;;)
>>
>>43753244
The straight ladies, that is. The gay ladies never left.
>>
Which is the best God for a control deck? Thassa, Kruphix?
>>
>>43753571
Kruphix or Erebos, probably. Thassa may be blue, but she smooths your draws and makes things unblockable. Not necessarily key in a control deck.
>>
things you want

all planeswalkers can also be played as generals
>>
>>43750252
Kokusho? I just rly like that card tho
>>
>>43753630
>Jace the mind sculptor as a commander.
I don't want that bullshit
>>
>>43753630
No.
>>
File: tumblr_nhdpckX2Yh1tgzy56o1_250.gif (20 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhdpckX2Yh1tgzy56o1_250.gif
20 KB, 128x128
>>43753699

Both Tezzerets would be pretty degenerate as well.
>>
>>43753630
Fuck yourself for even suggestion this shit.
>>
>>43753647
Yeah he's cool too. I might try to pick him up eventually. He would work well with birthing pod as well. The green dragon works too because it makes dudes fat for Disciple and Gisa.

I really gotta look into other dudes who give good benefits from sacrificing fat dudes
>>
>>43751146
Sage of hours goes infinite. Mycology + ezuri for more than turn on the field means fun. Chasm skulker and hooded hydra are great.
>>
>>43751516
You should build a GW commander deck. Just to even out those colors a little.
>>
>>43754222
Mycoloth.
>>
>>43754271
This would be okay for >>43754204 as well
>>
Are there any good sites for custom art proxies? Specifically any that aren't shit?

I'm going to build a Gahiji, but the card itself has some of the worst art I've every seen. SO I'd like to get a proxy card that has more favorable art.

Also is that generally considered okay in your play group? That is Proxy Commanders, with or without the actual card.
>>
>>43754626
google Klug.
>>
>>43754626
As long as you're not using the proxy in your deck generally no one cares what the card looks like. Proxies also make great custom tokens, I love the creative side of deck building they offer.
>>
>>43750226
Thassa is pretty bad as far as commanders go. If you want a nigh-impossible way of granting unblockable, then sure. Other than that why would you play her? If you want to scry down to good cards, run Tomorrow.
>>
>>43754575
Yeah Mycoloth and Gisa are my whole deal with Meren, spawn zombies and saprolings, eat zombies or saprolings, repeat. The issue with Mycoloth is he wants to eat a bunch of dudes where Gisa, Jarad, and Disciple want to eat a single fat dude.
>>
>>43755182
Ashnods altar and some X cost X/X creatures ??? Idk I suck at Magic

Maybe a X cost summon X tokens spell in there.
>>
>>43755182
Just play Meren as goodstuff.dec and drink the tears. Reanimating Eternal Witness every turn is actually some decent value senpai.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 223x310
I want a group to let me have two commanders pic related
>>
Why doesn't commander just say "legendary anything can be your commander" there's nothing inherently broken outside legendary creatures and now that the colour identity is fixed it seems to be fine for much more commanders. Obviously there are broken artifacts but that also puts you in colourless which somewhat balances I feel, plus the ban list is a thing
>>
>>43755775
The only legendary noncreature permanent that looks remotely build worthy is Genju of the Realm. Otherwise I assume you could do something nuts with permanent access to certain legendary lands.
>>
File: 1389483387056.jpg (288 KB, 537x1536) Image search: [Google]
1389483387056.jpg
288 KB, 537x1536
What are some early drops in RW that are still relevant in mid-late game? Things like Serra Ascendant or Figure of Destiny?
>>
File: 635330275400280204.jpg (158 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
635330275400280204.jpg
158 KB, 265x370
>>43755703

But anon, you just need to get a little more creative.

I don't think it would count as commander damage, would it?
>>
>>43755962
I'd say Krark's thumb, but then you are stuck with a colorless deck. Most of the legendary artifacts have that problem, although I wouldn't be opposed to making literal vintage stax with a mox opal as my general.

>>43756029
Mom
>>
>>43755775
>for the commander of my vast interdimensional army, I choose this pleasant clearing in gaea's forest. Lead my soldiers well,, nonthinking piece of land.
>>
>>43756029
Ascendant and Figure are both not great in EDH. Yes Ascendant is a 6/6 for 1, it also turns off if you lose 10 or more life and is a french vanilla. Figure takes a shitload of mana to turn into a french vanilla fatty. You're better off with Mom, Mox Monkeys, Viashino Heretic, Stigma Lasher, Land Tax, Weathered Wayfarer, Mentor of the Meek, Blood Moon, Magus of the Moon
>>
>>43756099
>15 1/1 squirrels will kill emrakul out of pure rage for killing 6 forests
Mtg flavor sure is concrete all the time hey?
>>
>>43755775
>>Gaeas Cradle on the command zone
Pls no
>>
>>43756262
Go ahead, cast it. What are you waiting for?
>>
File: decks.png (1010 KB, 1362x318) Image search: [Google]
decks.png
1010 KB, 1362x318
Just started on Mimeoplasm. Sharuum is by far my most competitive.
>>
>>43751346
I play Shadowborn Sidisi because I don't like having the entire table dogpile me.
>>
>>43751822
>cyclonic rift
>7 mana
>they can choose what things to keep in hand
>if they have a reliquary tower or thought vessel they get to keep everything
>can slowly recast their boardstate

>Armageddon
>Unless they had a bunch of rocks they don't get to cast things, at all.
>>
I want to make a UR artifact deck. What should I use as a general?
>>
>>43756763
keranos
>>
>>43756493
>cast it
>cast
>land
Anon, are you even fucking trying?
>>
>>43756205
So might as well make it less concrete, good argument, but no.
>>
>>43756831
Exactly.
>>
Would co-land-ers have a commander tax?
>>
File: JXYtlld.gif (192 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
JXYtlld.gif
192 KB, 400x300
>>43756748

>Reliquary Tower
>Worth running

Pick one and only one, anon.
>>
>>43756187
>Figure of Destiny
>French Vanilla

I didn't know flying and first strike were vanilla.
>>
>>43757438
>Figure of Destiny
>French Vanilla
>French Vanilla
>French Vanilla
>French Vanilla

FRENCH
R
E
N
C
H
>>
File: French Vanilla (1).png (246 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
French Vanilla (1).png
246 KB, 375x523
>>43757533
>>
>>43752565
Would Oona be a good option for a multiplayer then?
>>
>>43757822
Oona is a combo general. Generate infinite nana, mill the whole table, win. She's okay for a traditional mill deck but Mirko Vosk is the next best thing and he sucks, so...
>>
>>43757916
But would Jevala even be capable of milling someone out?
>>
>>43758022
With infinite mana and a sacrificial outlet, sure. She also has lots of other utility outside of being a win condition, but she's worse than Oona because she requires more than just infinite mana to win. Access to red as a support color is nice, too.
>>
>>43757916
I've actually seen a Szadek, Lord of Secrets EDH deck that was brutally efficient.
>>
>>43756042
it would not, the commander is the physical card itself, but you can take another persons commander and deal commander damage to them, but it would go in its own "commander damage" if that makes sense
>>
I am making a mazirek deck, so any of you guys want to see it?
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/mazirek-voltron-fun-timea/
>>
File: deckbuilding.jpg (61 KB, 400x275) Image search: [Google]
deckbuilding.jpg
61 KB, 400x275
Hey guys. I'm trying to hunt down a website I build a bunch of decks on, and I don't believe it was tappedout because none of my logins worked.

I did some googling to try and find it, but all I could find was an image leading to a shady download.

The image was the way the deckbuilder looked on the website, hopefully someone else here has used this website, I would love to get my deck list back so I can start building again.
>>
Is it possible to play as UB deck who's only tutors are transmuteables? The general in question is Vela, and the truth of the matter is that I'm out of tutors besides diabolic and maybe a Beseech.
>>
>>43757916
Tasigur is strictly better than Oona. Both win on the spot with infinite mana, but Tasigur has general goodstuff uses along the way as well as bringing an extra colour to the table.
>>
>>43758620
The site went down. It was mtgdeckbuilder net. Sorry bro.
>>
>>43758653
>Is it possible to play as UB deck who's only tutors are transmuteables?

Yes, it is physically possible. You really can put cards together in a pile and call it a deck. Naturally your deck is going to be far worse than if you were just running Demonic, but it actually is possible despite what science says.

I wouldn't build a blue deck without Tolaria West, Dizzy Spell, and Muddle the Mixture in it though. Being able to bounce between them and Mystical Tutor/Merchant Scroll to find the answers I need feels good. Palinchron, Merchant Scroll into Muddle the Mixture, transmute into Phantasmal Image, infinite mana/bounce triggers, Vela kills the table.
>>
>>43758359
I would try life from the loam, amulet of vigor, ebon stronghold, crystal vein, havenwood battleground
>>
>>43758655
Does Tasigur mill opponents? No? So how is he relevant to a conversation about mill?
>>
>>43758998
He's about as relevant to mill as Oona. Oona may as well fireball the table for all the difference it makes in the deck.
>>
>>43757069
u 'avin a giggle m8?
>>
>>43753630
MAYBE, but the banned generals list would have to get a lot longer.
>>
As more of a spectator to magic, I watch all the pro tours and think I know a fair amount about the game, I would like to get into edh and I have a couple questions:
1. Are prison decks generally frowned upon in 4 player? How about in 1v1s?
2. Should deck design be vastly different if it is created for multiplayer?
3. Is it difficult to find a solid 4 person playgroup if you don't already have mtg playing friends?
4. If I'm strapped for money should I make 1 competitive deck, or a couple of moderately strong decks?
5. Any other advice for a newer player to the format?
Thank you in advance.
>>
>>43750087
Kalemne for best red/white muscle goddess~
>>
Rakdos, lord of parties + eldrazi makes for a stupid deck.
>>
>>43760420
>1. Are prison decks generally frowned upon in 4 player? How about in 1v1s?
It depends on the group. It's probably fine.
>2. Should deck design be vastly different if it is created for multiplayer?
Some decks can blow up one player easily but have to switch gears for playing with more people. Others like Purphoros, Kokusho, or Nekusar don't care how many people are playing.
>3. Is it difficult to find a solid 4 person playgroup if you don't already have mtg playing friends?
Find a store that has an EDH night. Once you do, you can get an idea of how casual or competitive the players there are.
>4. If I'm strapped for money should I make 1 competitive deck, or a couple of moderately strong decks?
It's your choice. If you're in love with one general, put all your focus into that one. If you're not too attached, rotate between a few decks, so you don't get bored.
>5. Any other advice for a newer player to the format?
Don't worry about getting your deck 100% perfect the first time. It's fine to start off on a low budget and switch around cards over time.
>>
because of the color profile rules does it mean that if i want to use a colorless commander i can only use non basic lands?
>>
>>43760745
yes, though you can use urborg to turn lands like ancient tomb and maze of ith into swamps that tap for colorless painlessly because of color identity
>>
>>43750039
grapeshot
brain Freeze
Mind's Desire
empty the warrens
ignite memories
temporal fissure
volcanic awakening
>>
File: SCIENCE!.gif (1 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
SCIENCE!.gif
1 MB, 300x225
>>43750039
Spell Burst

>mfw countering multiple spells for just U
>>
File: image.jpg (206 KB, 825x1125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206 KB, 825x1125
Haven't played Magic in general in years, and hardly played back when I did, but I'm thinking about getting back into EDH. My idea is a UG kraken/leviathan themed stompy deck. Green being there to help ramp and let me use Kiora.

Anyone have any ideas on how to make this even somewhat viable? Preferably without ridiculous spending.
>>
>>43761272
Yeah, such a thing should be possible. I highly suggest getting your hands on a Prime Speaker Zeganna for your Commander. She's relatively cheap to obtain and her ability lends itself well to huge beatsticks.
>>
>>43761272
I bought the new UG commander deck the other day and went with a kraken/leviathan sub-theme. (List for reference: http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/somethings-fishy-about-this-list/)

Works pretty well for me and the precon has a few things that could be useful for you, especially Zergana, who would probably your best bet for a commander.

Last year's blue commander precon also had a lot of the sea monsters in it, so looking into that one might be worth it if there's a lot of other stuff in there that you need and you want convenience. Otherwise just buy the singles, none of the big blue things are noticeably expensive.
>>
>>43762393
bruh are you in the right thread? this is for EDH/commander
>>
>>43762589
Er.. Everyone has been posting Magic Cards, I figured.. what? Guess I am in the wrong thread.
>>
I'm trying out my meren list, tweaking it here and there, and I'm often finding myself wanting to have a raise dead type effect that can be used multiple times a turn, or at least have multiples of those effects so that I can get multiple grave pact triggers off early on before I'm swimming in them later game.

I'm already running oversold cemetery, flip lili, chainer, living death, and palace siege for reanimate/regrowth effects plus meren herself; I've thought about phyrexian reclamation but it's a somewhat heavy mana investment per activation when I could just activate chainer for the same rate.

any thoughts? here's the list
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/meren-cairn-necromancer/
>>
File: cheap pimp and a whisperwood.png (27 KB, 964x184) Image search: [Google]
cheap pimp and a whisperwood.png
27 KB, 964x184
What stuff have you bought for decks recently?
>>
>>43763115
The Ob Nixilis walker. I'm thinking about picking up Wretched Confluence soon, because that card looks great.
>>
File: commander stuff part 1.png (64 KB, 962x436) Image search: [Google]
commander stuff part 1.png
64 KB, 962x436
>>43763115
More stuff I bought, I fucking love MKM.
>>
File: commander stuff part 2.png (28 KB, 964x183) Image search: [Google]
commander stuff part 2.png
28 KB, 964x183
>>43763202
>>
What do you guys think about the newest commander precons? Does anyone have them?
>>
>>43763388
I just bought singles so far, I am buying one of the precons for a precon evolution thing with my mates.

>mfw everyone has picked all the good decks/commanders already and you either have to be the 3rd guy playing b/w or g/b or the 2nd guy trying to play Kalemne/Edric or get stuck play shitty mindmoil sphix, bad spell slinger legend or Anya Angel of total fucking waste of design space or the snake wizard of bad edric.
>>
>>43763388
GU and BG are actually halfway decent straight out of the box.

UR and WB have enough decent cards to start you on the way to some fun decks.

Avoid RW like the plague. Buy the cards you want out of it as singles.
>>
>>43763727
UG kind of sucks out of the box. it has too many lands and a bunch of ramp spells as well. it's definitely got some good stuff going on but it needs a few tweaks to play smoothly
>>
File: big lenny.jpg (28 KB, 590x593) Image search: [Google]
big lenny.jpg
28 KB, 590x593
>>43763795
I played a game vs an almost unmodified UG deck this week, so my friend and I whipped out our casual/flavor decks for a game with him.

>mfw he ends up being able to get over 50 experience counters with Ezuri thanks to feed the pack.

He didn't win the game, but if he'd had a trample enabler we'd have been very dead to the 20+ power trygon predator he had at one point.
>>
Any suggestions for this karlov deck I have been working after seeing uncle karl for the first time?

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/karlov-and-souls-sisters-electric-boogaloo-2/

Going for fast and furious voltron with usual sanguine blood late game wincon.
>>
>>43763855
>trample enabler
So why did the UG deck not get Pathbreaker Ibex nor Bloodspore Thrinax?
>>
>>43764005
I really do think they need to do away with the "only one deck can have a copy of the new rare card in it", stuff like bastion protector was clearly meant to be in the RW deck but ends up in the BW one? What the fuck?

Bloodspore thrinax and Pathbreaker Ibex are other examples, instead they fill the deck out with crud like hostility ect.

Also why the fuck is the command beacon in the deck with two of the cheaper commanders? I'm sure the new guy who really like Gisela is a little sad he has to pay 9 mana for her the next time he wants to cast her.
>>
File: Dictate-of-Karametra-Art.jpg (312 KB, 1600x1163) Image search: [Google]
Dictate-of-Karametra-Art.jpg
312 KB, 1600x1163
Is it me or is Dictate of Karametra too risky? Last thing I want is other players having more mana to use and it backfiring on me. Would rather just stick to a Doubling Cube.
>>
>>43750252
Its expensive but stealing opponents creatures and feeding them to disciple of blas never stops being hilarious
>>
>>43764265
What colours is the deck you're running aside from green?
>>
>>43754123
We did play "Planeswalker Wars" at my LGS.
Tezzeret Agent of Bolas and Liliana of the Veil were the top tier.
>>
>>43764265
Depends. One the one hand, if you hold onto it until you can utilize a mana doubler, you can do crazy stuff. I always like to see mana flare in Niv-Mizzet, because most of the time it means I'll definitely combo out that turn.

On the other, you can make.some allies or keep everyone off you if you stick it early. Although, its way more vulnerable to removal before you get a chance to.use it.

I say, use it politically, and at your.own risk.
>>
>>43764348
White and Green token deck.

>>43764377
Most of the people that I've seen use it gave their opponents the upper hand every time. Maybe I've just seen bad plays.
>>
>>43764265
Mirari's Wake isn't tremendously strong, so I don't see why anybody would play a card that is almost strictly worse.
>>
>>43764442
Mirrari's wake and mana reflection are better than dictate and I'm pretty sure Mirari's wake is pretty cheap money wise too.
>>
>>43764464
>>43764462
Any suggestions for BUG besides what is available here and prophet?
>>
Just remembered, guy who was brewing new Ezuri, Devoted Druid.
It's not as big mana as that Simic one, but it is another source and trigger.
>>
>>43764678
There's also workhorse.
>>
>>43764442
You've just seen bad plays. I'd only drop a mana doubler if

>It gives me the upper hand and/or the tools to win the game

>If another player is such a problem, that everyone else needs to team up, or I don't have the tools to take them down, but someone else does and needs an extra push.

I've seen mana doublers become detrimental to a Prossh player because he played it on curve. I've seen the Daretti player chain mana flare, mana rocks, into Mindslaver lock. You just need to think about how you use them and plan accordingly.
>>
Whos the best Orzhov commander if i just want to fill a deck with all the W and B removal i have lying around from drafts?
OR
Whats the best way to build Athreos if I dont want to do shadowborn apostal?
>>
>>43749949
I'm running a zombie deck. How can I flood the board with zombie tokens?
>>
>>43764922
Army of the damned.
>>
>>43764922
Empty the pits
just run urborg/coffers and all the mana doubling effects like lili of the dark realms, magus of the coffers and that ravnica shade that doubles black mana
>>
>>43754626
What I did was print a toploader-size proxi and stick it to the toploader where my commander is, so when he's not in play I get to look at the cool art and when he's on play people get to see the real card and not complain about how my proxy "makes it hard to read the board possition" or whatever whiny bullshit they may come up with.
>>
File: God of the Hood.jpg (746 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
God of the Hood.jpg
746 KB, 2560x1600
Ephara is actually really fucking fun, what the hell.
Aertherling x Ephara is my OTP.
>>
>>43764886
>Whos the best Orzhov commander if i just want to fill a deck with all the W and B removal i have lying around from drafts?
Obzedat if you have bulk shit, Selenia if you actually have the good WB removal.
Whats the best way to build Athreos if I dont want to do shadowborn apostal?
0-1 CMC creatures, blood artists, sac engines.and exquisite blood.
>>
>>43765366
Mine are whitemane lion and Saltskitter, just ordered foils versions of both for the deck.

Still need to foil the commander and the two other Gods in the deck aswel.
>>
Question about Mizzix's experience counters and alternative costs:
I understand that her xp counters can decrease alt costs, but for a card with kicker like Rite of Replication, does the reduction apply to the total cost of the spell w/ kicker (in this case 7UU) or does it apply individually to each cost?
So say you have 2 counters, does it subtract 2 from the base cost of 2UU and an additional 2 from the kicker cost of 5, or just 2 overall?
Did that make any sense?
>>
>>43765521
Additional costs like Kicker or Buyback are added to the casting cost of the card and then you decide how much you gotta pay. Note that this doesn't affect the card's CMC, but it does mean it's affected by cost reductions in a single stroke. If you got 2 experience counters, you'd have to pay 5UU for a kicked Rite of Replication, which would still be a 4 CMC spell.
>>
>>43765578
If you have 3 experience counters is it 4UU?
Either way, this is disappointing.

Does X in mana cost work the way I think? If so, I think a lot of XU draw and XR burn could be fun. I've always heard burn sucks for commander but, this sounds like it could blow up fast.
>>
advice?
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/rw-iroas-2/
>>
Finally played my Liliana deck for real today. I'm surprised at how well forcing discards worked. I realized that I didn't have a hard sweeper, just Mutilate/BSZ and gravepact effects. Still, it was fun, though really grindy.
>>
>>43765776
X spells with Mizziv are great, because her cost reduction ability makes sure that you can always announce X for AT LEAST the number of experience counters you have, which means that X spells will always give you an experience counter.
>>
>>43765366
Sage of hours and glen elendra is mine. Constant source of Negate for U is pretty good
>>
>>43765826
Running Flip!Lilly too, having a blast with her. Ran it a few times, and now has my group reserving counters just for Waste Not. Good times.
>>
>>43765846
Fanning the flames is pretty good with her, even if you do have to pay 5 mana to have a constant source of damage.
>>
>>43766000
Once you get 4 experience counter, you can cast it for just RR and it'll deal increasingly more damage each cast.
>>
>>43765946

She's so fun! I didn't get to use my Waste Not, but I did have a Grimoire with Words that forced everyone hellbent before I started grinding out our value. Eventually I landed Rise of the Dark Realms and everyone scooped to save time.
>>
>>43765846
Just to clarify, but that is how that works?
Like an XR spell in your hand has a CMC of 1, but if you pay X=5, it has a CMC of 6 on the stack, and if you have 5 or less xp counters, you'll get a new one?
I'm still a bit unclear on that
>>
>>43765878
Huh?
>>
>>43766043
Buy back doesn't add to the cmc of the spell though, so its 3RR (with buyback) + x damage so say you have 4 experience counters you can cast it for 5 mana and have it do 4 damage which is cmc 6 and gets you another counter.
>>
>>43766044
Gisa and Sadistic Hypnotist. Put everyone in frantic top deck mode, play or lose it. Love her.
>>
>>43766068
Yeah, X spells have a variable CMC on the stack. Their CMC is equal X + whatever colored mana you gotta pay.
>>
>>43765826
are you the anon that was tweaking their liliana list a few generals back by chance? I'd love to see your list and compare it to my Meren since I'm also going for a Bx grindy list. I've been feeling like the list runs just a tiny bit too slow and perhaps slowing everyone else down is better than trying to speed up.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/meren-cairn-necromancer/
>>
>>43766121
Cool, thanks
>>
File: IMG_20151028_131404.jpg (173 KB, 938x629) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151028_131404.jpg
173 KB, 938x629
>>43766162
Holy shit, yes I was. Didn't think anyone would remember.

To my knowledge, this is updated, but I might have changed a few cards again. http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/11-10-15-liliana/. Pic related.

As for the deck, I like it a lot, actually. It is really how I want to play Meren, but I already have a BG deck that's similar. Hell, I could probably put Meren at the helm with very few changes.
>>
File: 124.jpg (55 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
124.jpg
55 KB, 312x445
I haven't updated this with BFZ cards yet.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/shadowborn-snake-cult/

I'm thinking Smothering Abomination and Vampiric Rites could fit in there. What do you think?
>>
>>43758686
>The site went down. It was mtgdeckbuilder net. Sorry bro.

Yeah man, that site was the shit. Had a better goldfish game player than tappedout too.
>>
>In Mogis
>Furnace of Rath+Pain Magnification+Megrim

I keep on finding more asshole stuff to do with the cow of slaughter.
>>
>>43766651
BR draws all the hate while having none of the power.
>>
>>43766570
>Had a better goldfish game player than tappedout too.
I'm literally using it to play games with someone over the phone. Tedious but fun. Someday I hope to play a real paper game. Dream big you know.
>>
>>43766718
In my experience with Mogis, nobody gives a shit about what I do until it's too late because I don't run any creatures and keep wrathing the board making Ezuri/Edric/Rhys less threatening.

People think I'm just there to troll and then I play Lattice+Null Rod.
>>
Every story where Repercussion is mentioned seems to end with triple digit damage.
>>
File: 1405430417417.jpg (44 KB, 640x337) Image search: [Google]
1405430417417.jpg
44 KB, 640x337
So I want to make a Karrthus deck, but not the usual one.

I want to use Karrthus as a sort of Jund control deck, filling the deck with kill spells and removal and using Karrthus as a finisher with 7 power (also to synergize with stuff such as Descent of the Dragons and Sarkhan the Mad).

Is this a viable archetype?
>>
>>43766965
Jund is probably the third best non-U control colors after Junk and Dega.
>>
File: 1447351011213.jpg (65 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1447351011213.jpg
65 KB, 600x600
>>43766964
>Playing vs Rhys, Marath and some shitty ass Rafiq
>Rhys already has a huge ass field and will kill us all in the next turn
>Draw Blasphemous Act and Repercussion off Outpost Siege
>Kill everyone by doing +100 damage to each with Rhys taking over 400 damage.

I wish I had a reason to run it in a RWU deck so I could do it with Soulfire Grand Master on the field. Soulfire Grand Master should've been a Legend.
>>
>>43749949
>Picking the worse of the two commanders

Mazirek would like to have a word with you
>>
>>43767284
I prefer my Rock decks in "Grindy Attrition flavor" as opposed to "GB Sac Combo"
>>
>>43766964
Because this is Creatures: the Tappening.

On a related note, I somehow won a game with Chandra today. I ended up with a Furnace and Chandra Ablaze. +1 for 8 damage is ridiculous.
>>
>>43752706
You love reading about abusive relationships?
>>
>>43765382
Thanks anon
>>
I just spent the last hour arguing with my friend who thought Myriad meant you put the tokens in attacking the defending player.
>>
>>43767413
Most people do. Why do you thing 50 Shades and Twilight sell so well?
>>
>>43767502
Because of horny young and old women who want to read about naughty sexy stuff. When I was in High School only freshman girls were into Twilight and my 70 year old grandma read 50 shades.

I wouldn't describe that as most people.
>>
File: 1343876951840.gif (1 MB, 266x268) Image search: [Google]
1343876951840.gif
1 MB, 266x268
Why did I never know about Desolation Giant?
My only complaint is it can't be abused because Kicker requires cast but still.
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/mizzix-madness/

Advice required, I do want to cut some of the x spells that are pretty shit but I need help making the deck a little more consistant.
>>
File: Image.ashx.png (152 KB, 223x311) Image search: [Google]
Image.ashx.png
152 KB, 223x311
Can someone please explain when to use sudden spoiling to me? I apparently am not understanding something because whenever I use it with my friends it never resolve to do what I expect it to do. Here is tonights for instance.

I had a 9/9 creature out. It was the opponenet before me's turn. He uses nin and a few other creatures pay abilities to do 8 damage to my creature. Then he taps Whipkeeper to double the damage done to my guy. I cast sudden spoiling in response, not expecting to stop the pay abilities, but to stop the tap ability. Am I wrong? This was all during his main phase btw.
>>
>>43768501
why would an ability already the stack go away you silly /tg/ shitter
>>
>>43768501
You should have played it at the end of his draw step.
Sudden Spoiling stops things from being put in the stack until it ressolves, and once it does creatures have no abilities until EOT. But abilities put into the stack before you cast it still ressolve.

I usually use it to fog an alpha strike or stop Marath from comboing off since it can combo in response to removal.
>>
>>43768541
I thought the whipkeeper being a tap didnt put a spell on the stack.
>>
>>43768551
you are wrong. now you know that abilities go on the stack.
>>
So they could you use Render Silent to counter Nins pay ability?
>>
>>43767556
Bounce effects like Unstable Portal or Umbilicus or anything.

Also consider Mageta the Lion.
>>
>>43768570
No, an ability is not a spell. It's an ability. It goes on the stack and resolves. Try Stifle instead.
>>
>>43768501
>can somehow build a deck
>can somehow undestand the deck construction rules of commander and how commander tax ect works
>still doesn't understant how abilities or the stack works

How is this possible? Have you just stumbled through all your magic games without having a grasp of the basics?
>>
>>43768501
Abilities are weird like that
>take out a creature for fear of it's ability, in response your opponent activates the ability as a final fuck you
>ability goes on stack, it's too late to remove it now
Fucked either way. You're using sudden spoiling wrong. Use it as a fog, combat trick, removal helper, or even reveal it to discourage someone from attacking you. Politics.
>>
>>43750039
If you wanna combo out:
>>43760794
If wanna control the board
>>43752809

Personally I'm gonna make Mizzix into a Big Dumb, Instant and Sorcery deck. Eye of the Storm, Reversal of Fortune, Commandeer, Clone Legion, Spelljack, Scrambleverse, Warp World, Goblin Game, Sway of the Stars... I'm gonna cast very silly cards and NO ONE WILL STOP ME
>>
>Rite of the Raging Storm
10/10 Geese Howard approved
>>
>>43751822
Who the fuck is ok getting Cyclonic Rifted?

That card is pretty bullshit.
>>
>>43767090
Shaman of the Great Hunt should have been Legendary
Brutal Hordechief should have been legendary
Soulfire Grand Master shoulda been Legendary
Warden of the first Tree? probably not, but still would have been better than Daghatar
Torrent Elemental probably shouldn't have been either.
>>
>>43749949
Postin' my Meren list I've been tweaking from the precon.

Still trying to find the right balance; right now, it feels like I'm not pursuing any particular win-con all that effectively. I'm thinking maybe more token generation, or some anthem effect?

I'd prefer to avoid going infinite off of death triggers and shit, or doing infinite mill with altar of dementia. My play group isn't fond of primarily seeking infinite win-cons.
>>
>>43769588
You're not the first Meren fucker I've seen do this. What's your game?
>>
>>43751822
I don't mind cyclonic rift

I don't mind mld. What I do mind with mld is if you start being a dick and mld at turn 4 and not win in the next two turns. Literally wasting my time.
>>
When playing a graveyard-based deck like Meren, how do you deal with other people exiling stuff from your graveyard, except destroying the cards that are doing it? Is there even anything I can do?
>>
>>43770194
Wasn't there an artifact that blockedcards from being exile-able
>>
>>43770231
is there? Because that would be great
>>
>>43769015
Yo, Abba, Sway of the Stars is still banned. Rest of your list is good though.
>>
>>43769457
Its incredibly bullshit. I am buying one for a deck, but I am not happy about it. I know how much I hate having it happen to me.
>>
What are some good alt wincons for Daxos the Returned? I'm going for non-aura enchantments, kinda pillow forty, more just synergy abuse.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.