[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cooler Quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Cooler.jpg (8 KB, 216x232) Image search: [Google]
Cooler.jpg
8 KB, 216x232
Welcome to Cooler Quest. In this quest we play as Cooler as he deals with the bullshit his little brother keeps getting into.

You're sitting in the command room of your spaceship when Salza comes up to you with an urgent report.

"HOH HOH! Un report has come in for you, Monsieur Cooler. It seems to be some sort of message from one Saiyan by the name of Daikon. He says that King Vegeta is planning something treasonous against your brother. Hoh Hoh Hoh!"

A. Alright, let's hear it.

B. Forget it, I'm busy.

C. Investigate why Frieza blew up your home planet.

D. Have the saiyan executed
>>
>>43749001

Shit, you really are salty.
>>
>>43749022

Well, seems like only one participant. But that's okay too! I take write-ins unlike some other QMs can think of. Just gimme a sec to whip something up for you my loyal fan!
>>
>>43749001
Fucking little brother always screwing things up.
>>
>>43749001
>A. Alright, let's hear it.
>>
You still are really salty about Frieza blowing up your home planet. Why did he do that? He's gone one step too far this time. Its a shame that father indulges him and all his little tantrums! Why weren't you made leader of the Frieza Force. And why is it called the Frieza Force! Whatever. Salza still appears to be standing there waiting for you to respond.

A. Alright, alright, let's hear it.

B. Forget it, no need to rile yourself up.

C. Lets look into why Frieza blew up your home planet.

D. Just kill the monkey Salza.
>>
We need to work on the Cosmic Suit technology.

We need something that we can put on just as the bio-suit we wear.

Adapting organic metal may be helpful. Should investigate those Tuffle Scientist.

Turles would be another Saiyan to recruit.
Allowing him the share of the fruits power would be beneficial in the long run.

If we give Lord Slug and a world and his youth, he'll also serve a good lieutenant.

Fuck. I'm down playing the galactic badass who teams up with all the other villains and kills all the good guys.
>>
>>43749322
>A. Alright, alright, let's hear it.
>>
>>43749322
>A. Alright, alright, let's hear it.
"I'll listen to the monkey now, but if he bores me hang up. Smugly."
>>
>>43749332
>>43749340
>>43749323

Voting is officially closed! Looks like A wins. Don't worry buddy, maybe your ideas will happen in the future!
>>
>>43749322
>C. Lets look into why Frieza blew up your home planet.
>>
"Alright, alright. Let's hear it."

You have Salza bring up the viewscreen. There sits the Saiyan -- Dyke-something -- and he has a dull monkey look on his face. As he begins to speak and you hear his monotonous, no-personality Monkey voice yourgrow angry and your finger hovers over the hang up button. But what comes out of his face hole in his monkey-laden accent actually seems to be of some value. Apparently King Vegeta is planning to send some saiyans to the fringes of space to construct some sort of Saiyan empire to eventually kill your brother.

A. Tell him to continue with the plan, fuck Frieza

B. Tell Frieza about this, let him blow up the monkeys.

C. Something else (write-in)
>>
>>43749539
>B. Tell Frieza about this, let him blow up the monkeys.
But rub it in his spoiled princess face that you were able to find out before he did. Then tell that he should kill Dyke-something cause he obviously is a loyal-less dog if sells out his entire race.
>>
>>43749539
>C. Something else (write-in)
"You want a job monkey boy? I need a scout for powerful beings in your people. Mutations, or noticeable warriors are my type will work."
>>
>>43749633
>>43749586

Alright! Everything seems tied up. I'll write one more post and then hold a new vote with these two options as the only choices!
>>
>>43749633
>>43749669
I'll go with this one.
>>
What an interesting piece of information. On the one hand you'd really like to rub this little betrayal in Frieza's face, especially since you found out about it first. And this Dyke is a loyal-less monkey. He's willing to kill his entire race for power. Y'know who that reminds you of: Frieza. You don't like Frieza. On the other hand, you could let this rebellion stew and utilize this monkey as a possible talent scout for mutated saiyans to recruit to your special forces. And, due to a third voice in your head breaking the tie >>43749693, you decide to make him a talent scout.

"So, keep doing what you're doing, but you work for me now. I want you to report to me any particularly powerful warriors your race possesses so I can recruit them to my Armored Squadron if I deem them worthy. If at any point I deem you useless, I'm reporting this all to Frieza and you can say goodbye to your planet. Bye now."

He has a stunned look on his face before Salza turns off the view-screens, but you think Dyke will come around to the idea of working for you. And if he doesn't, BOOM. That'll be a fun watch. So, what now.

A. Work on Cosmic Suit Technology

B. Investigate if there are any surviving Tuffle scientists

C. Look for this Turles fellow

D. Investigate reports of one Lord Slug

E. Do something else
>>
>>43749785
>A. Work on Cosmic Suit Technology
>>
>>43749785
>B. Investigate if there are any surviving Tuffle scientists
That shit could pay off man
>>
>>43749828
>>43749846

Alright guys, we're done for tonight. I'm just tired of the samefagging and the trolling going on in this thread. Follow me @QMGiganticPussy to see when I eventually delete that twitter and then start qming a completely different quest under a new name after promptly abandoning this one. Upvote this thread on suptg if you want to suck my e-peen.

I'll stick around to act like a buthurt faggot and also answer questions/comments/concerns while the thread 404s.
>>
This makes my power ranger quest still viable.

If you can get this far I can get at least a one off.
>>
File: Lincoln assassinated.jpg (582 KB, 1389x454) Image search: [Google]
Lincoln assassinated.jpg
582 KB, 1389x454
>>43749959
Believe in yourself! Your dreams can come true.
>>
>>43749959
If you're who I think you are, who brought up a desire to run one last week, you already have people keeping an eye out for if you do start up.
>>
Wat
>>
>>43751518

OP spent over an hour trolling SOM's new DBZ quest and then apparently created this quest specifically to mock him. I think he's mad that SOM has a reliable playerbase or something.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.