[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Once every three years, the wives of the Goblin chieftains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 19449588040_32ce779e1e_o.jpg (4 MB, 4000x2000) Image search: [Google]
19449588040_32ce779e1e_o.jpg
4 MB, 4000x2000
>Once every three years, the wives of the Goblin chieftains gather at a certain waterfall deep within Goblin territory

>They remain there for a lunar cycle before returning to their tribes.

>Little else is known; the gathering is shrouded in mystery.
>>
"The Feast of Worms"

This name has been whispered in reference to the meeting.
>>
>>43748371
Whatever the purpose of the gathering - ritual, counsel, meeting with unknown forces or whatever it may be - the results are troubling enough; for months after, the tribes seem less like random squabbling vermin, and more like an attempt at ordered, structured forces. With each repetition of the cycle, the effect grows more pronounced, and lasts longer.

The king grows concerned. As do the goblin chiefs allied with him, who claim no understanding.
>>
Skip to the Lesbian goblins qts pleasuring each other
>>
>some women meet and talk about shit
Wow killer plot hook OP I can guarantee you're not a virgin.
>>
I don't understand the point of these threads. But if you enjoy them /tg/, by all means.

>The first and last spy sent to observe the meeting has not returned. Down river from one of the spies dead drops near the meeting was a piece of paper crumpled into a vial.

>on the paper written in the spy's hand is but one word.

What is that word /tg/?
>>
>>43748758

Titties
>>
>>43748758
>
DICKS
>>
>>43748651
The moon and its cycle is traditionally connected with women, for what should be obvious reasons good sir totally-not-a-virgin, and with mystery and mystical things due to night being mysterious and unknown.

Goblins are generally an acceptable go-to villainous force to pin something on without needing much in the way of rationalization - 'because goblins' is normally good enough.

So yes, this does have enough of a potential to generate an interesting plot hook, given a modicum of energy and thought as to why they might be meeting and what the repercussions of that meeting might be. You on the other hand have contributed nothing of value to the conversation, other than giving me a much-needed opportunity to redirect some frustration towards your cheap and utterly pathetic attempt to garner attention with a half-hearted one-line trolling, rather than doing as I had been contemplating and throwing this phone and the frustrating text-file project it contains directly at a wall, thus destroying several weeks of hard work in a moment of admittedly therapeutic rage. For that alone, I award you 3/10 and bid you good day. Now go find someone else to give you a hug, child, the adults would like to continue their conversation.
>>
>wives of the Goblin chieftains

How many wives does the average Goblin chieftain have anyways? Oh, and how old are they usually?
>>
>>43748758
'Kestia', the elven word for silver filigree.

Strangely, it is written in the scratch-script of the southern gnoll tribes, a hundred leagues from the falls.
>>
>>43748371
Okay DM, we murder our way to every waterfall, and leave behind a scrying orb, then we spell nuke them later, give us xp.
>>
>>43748758
>>43748862
>>43748886
Dick butt
>>
File: 6yidZMn.jpg (121 KB, 1200x884) Image search: [Google]
6yidZMn.jpg
121 KB, 1200x884
>>43749048
>>
>>43748937
>For that alone, I award you 3/10 and bid you good day. Now go find someone else to give you a hug, child, the adults would like to continue their conversation.

Jesus, I thought people only talked like this on registered forums.
>>
>>43748614

I like where you're going with this but as is it just reads as 'they get together and strategise' which far less rich than the potential

There needs to be something about 'the goblins growing stronger' than suggests some dark ritual or lovecratian nonsense going on

imo
>>
>>43748937
This post is the most /reddit/ thing I've read all day. Why are you even here?
>>
>>43749397

Once you start reading it in the Comic Book Guy voice it's impossible to read it any other way. It just fits perfectly.
>>
File: wololo.jpg (50 KB, 680x238) Image search: [Google]
wololo.jpg
50 KB, 680x238
>>43748758
>on the paper written in the spy's hand is but one word.
>What is that word /tg/?

wolololo
>>
>>43749275

Frankly I like it far BETTER with it just being the women getting together to strategise. Especially if the dudes have no idea what's going on and the rumours keep getting more and more ridiculous.

>Oi I tell yous guys I heard the girlfolk be 'avin meetins with dah gods!
>Nah you git, its demons. Me cousin's friend's father's best buddy snuck in, 'e did! Says it was right horrible.
>You awful morons, they's just partaking in each other's "company" if ya know wat I mean...
>Gribthad's thinkin with 'is cock again! Gotta be somethin more, ya think they's talking to 'umies?

etc.
>>
>>43748371
Nah, all they do is get drunk and talk shit about everybody in the village
>>
>>43748371
>>43748552
Sounds to me like they are running off to go get some big ole human dickings in. They learn organizing and leadership from the human society then, also they get better at organizing and scheduling and logistics because they gotta schedule who gets dicked next, how many at a time can each male succesfully handle, how much lube they need to bring (depends whether or not they want to try butt stuff, but they will still need it, being half the humans size and all), etc.

So yeah, they are just getting cock-slapped into civilization by big floppy human weiners.
Poor little cum-drunk green sluts.
>>
>>43751075

The reason for the improvement in efficiency is because this shit makes the goblins back home nervous as hell. When the women come back the men start working harder and really try to get their shit together because they don't want every other woman in the village to know what a fuckup they are.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.