[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could choose how the world would end, and what it would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: jPZQ9rb.jpg.gif (968 KB, 479x551) Image search: [Google]
jPZQ9rb.jpg.gif
968 KB, 479x551
If you could choose how the world would end, and what it would be like after that, what would you do?
>>
I'd have it "end" via some Mayan calendar shenanigans where some major time-measurement system ends. After that everything goes on as it was, with a new calendar, but with me as king of the universe.

:^)
>>
>>43749677
Why would you revive a dying thread with bad trolling?
>>
>>43747982
>If you could choose how the world would end
All of humanity's accomplishments, failures, history, culture, and knowledge is contained within a vault able to be opened by someone smart enough somewhere on Earth, and the rest of the planet is reset to a state around 100,000 years ago. This time, however, humans are slightly more social minded, slightly more selfless, and develop abstract thought a few thousand years earlier than before.
>>
>>43747982
Humans peacefully die off, content and happy. Their replacements are a new breed of people that are naturally benevolent and they create a world without suffering.
>>
I would choose not to. Why the fuck would I destroy the world I live in?
>>
>>43747982
Everyone transforms into catgirls that worship me as their master
>>
I'll go with another deluge. After that, the world is flooded, sea levels are a few miles higher.

Either that, or earth enslaved by sexy alien women.
>>
Virus or disease that leaves only 4chan users alive, and non /tg/ users become female.
>>
>>43747982
Sburb
>>
Suddenly everything on Earth is frosting. Everything.

Frosting planet fades into obscurity and then the sun supernovas.

captcha had cakes. frosting death is a go.
>>
>>43747982
>letting me choose the end

It will be soft, and quiet. No one will even realize the end has come, and in the world to follow nobody will realize there was a world before.

And no one will miss me, when I am gone.
>>
>>43753552
Not with a bang but a whimper.
>>
File: christianbale7.jpg (28 KB, 400x515) Image search: [Google]
christianbale7.jpg
28 KB, 400x515
>>43747982
Hastur Hastur Hastur
>>
File: 1446853985340.jpg (185 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1446853985340.jpg
185 KB, 1280x1024
>>43747982
Reset the universe and now this is how the planet looks.
>>
>>43747982
Actually, this exactly what the entire motivation for my BBEG is.
>"Man, my life sucks."
>"I wonder what the future is like."
>"Beautiful future interrupted by horrible apocalypse."
>Eldritch abomination shows up.
>"You see that? I did that. But I can also make sure the next world is exactly the way you want it if you serve me."
So then he became a warlock.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.