[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Exalted General /exg/ Bad Rules We Want Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: 1447967346456.jpg (193 KB, 719x1111) Image search: [Google]
1447967346456.jpg
193 KB, 719x1111
>What is Exalted?
An epic high-flying role-playing game about reborn god-heroes in a world that turned on them.
Start here: http://theonyxpath.com/category/worlds/exalted/

>That sounds cool, how can I get into it?
Read the 3e core book (link below). For mechanics of the old edition, play this tutorial: http://jyenicolson.net/exalted/. It'll get you familiar with most of the mechanics.

>Gosh that was fun. How do I find a group?
Roll20 and the Game Finder General here on /tg/. With the new edition, though, chances are more games will crop up.

Resources for Third Edition
>3E Backer Core https://mega.nz/#!E1dRBBIa!ZbQG4IasYCJRli2bhgE2MOdWeFAeV3N1rqL9kAIGbNE
>Character Sheet & Init tracker: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByD2BL6J89Nick41YUk0RUt3YlU
>Online charsheet:
http://howsfamily.net/Exalted
>General Homebrew dumping folder: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByD2BL6J89NiQzdCWWFaY0c5Mkk&usp=sharing
>Collection of old 3e Materials, including comics and fiction anthologies https://www.mediafire.com/folder/t2arqtqtyyt28/Exalted_3Leak
>Charm Trees:
>Solar Charms: https://imgur.com/a/q6Vbc
>Martial Arts: https://imgur.com/a/mnQDe
>Evocations: https://imgur.com/a/TYKE4

Resources for 2.5 Edition:
>All books with embedded errata notes, as well as some extras: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/253ulzik1j9s5/Exalted
>Chargen software: http://anathema.github.io/
>Anathema homebrew charm files: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/pka3nz3vqbqda/Anathema_Files
>MA form weapon guide: http://www.brilliantdisaster.net/dif/ExaltedMA.html
>http://www.mediafire.com/view/ua7tanepy2jfkdp/Exalted_2nd_Ed_-_Return_of_the_Scarlet_Empress.pdf

Resources for 1e:
>https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9vp0e9id3by6m/Exalted_1e

The Rules are Still Bad Edition

Last thread: >>43720844
>>
>>43745310

Remember Morke and Holden are liars.
>>
File: bingo3.5E.png (36 KB, 460x500) Image search: [Google]
bingo3.5E.png
36 KB, 460x500
>>
>>43745310
imho the rules are good for the most part.
>>
Has anyone else noticed that these threads are less shit when they're made at different times of the day?
>>
>>43745344
We already got a spot yessss.
>>
>>43745344
Thanks, anon. I always forget that.
>>
>>43745356
Yeah, almost as though the reason they go to shit around the same time is the same 1-3 fedora tippers.
>>
>>43745350
Your humble opinion doesn't really matter, though.

Objectively, they are not good.
>>
>>43745356

>last thread
>made at 1000 UTC
>first line is Morke and Holden are liars

>this thread
>made at 0000 UTC
>first post is Morke and Holden are liars

k
>>
>>43745389
I don't get it though, what do the profit from spewing their vitriol here? Is it purely spite? Are people willing to spend time bitching about a game they don't like on the basis they might convince someone else to not play it?
>>43745405
Are you suggesting that I thought last thread was good?
>>
>>43745397
Would you like to say why, or would you like to type okay Holden in between bouts of fucking your own mother?
>>
>>43745356
Not really.

I mean I've made 11 of the last 13 threads, so...
>>
>>43745421

No. That is the point. They were made at different times of day and both are shit.
>>
>>43745428
Why?
>>
>>43745421
They're here purely because people pay attention to them when they shitpost.
>>
>>43745421
The minus thread on rpg.net was closed and their messiah, notanautomaton was banned.

There is nothing left for them.
>>
>>43745441
Why have I? Because I'm capable of understanding what Page 10/Page 11 means and start the new thread so we don't sit around derping in the dark wondering who will start the new thread?
>>
>>43745421
The majority of the last thread WAS decent. It was only in the last 2 hours or so of it's life-cycle it all went to total dogshit.
>>
>>43745463
But why make the threads at all?
>>
>>43745474
I'm sorry, I think I tipped it over the edge with the catklaive post.
>>
>>43745487

Because people need to know to stay away from this shit.
>>
>>43745504
That's... Wow, that's pretty tragic.
>>
File: 31542646.png (34 KB, 578x573) Image search: [Google]
31542646.png
34 KB, 578x573
Daily reminder Desus did nothing wrong and Lilith deserved all she got

Also r8 my new dank meme senpaitachi
>>
>>43745285
>>This guy is just fucking wrong as all hell. Most of the system is really cool.
>It's derivative. What isn't derivative is cutting edge in the 1990s. It's at best mediocre.

Not the guy you responded to, but shit I hate the 'Fate is new technology' argument, like arguing cake is more advanced than steak.
>>
>>43745249
The freakout thread? It's on old forums. It was the original discussion on "Taboo Inflicting Diatribe." along with a few other charms. We're talking... I'm pretty sure before the kickstarters here. When the devs had a glimmer of hope that they'd be seen as heroes saving the fans from 2e. I could probably hunt that shit down, somewhere. On the other hand, what exactly do I gain doing that? I was there, I read them. Some others did too I'm sure. You can choose to believe I'm making up stories to benefit the devs I guess, but people will just take the negative either way here it seems.

I was really hoping this negative circlejerk would chill a bit after a few weeks. As it is, may well just move to other places of discussion. come in here looking for neat homebrew.
>>
>>43745496
No, that was actually good.

>>43745504
What is it about your mother's vagina that you won't stop trying to put your penis inside it.
>>
>>122900809
No mods? Sad face
>>
>>43745541
Yeah, jesus, Tabletop Gaming isn't some kind of advanced technology. Game systems don't need to keep up with industry trends or "advance" with the times. The fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>43745496
Nah, that was actually worth replying to. Being silly is not cancer.
>>
>>43745487
>>43745504
Actually wasn't me answering. My assertion is that everyone deserves as much of the data is available. Without the data, they cannot correctly deduce the truth of things.

So I give them data. The amount of shitposting you do in defense of the game, for example, rather than regaling us with tales of how great it is. But you don't play the game. If you did, you'd know what I do.

Strategic combat is ok (it takes about 20 minutes, which is a hair on the long side for one-on-one interaction). Social influence is actually much improved. Combat is...about the same, quality wise. Naval combat and chases are abysmal failures; anything that involves one person rolling against the ST for more than 15 minutes is not something I will allow at my table. I am, however, writing updated naval rules because I want ships to be part of my game.

The difference in opinions between people who have and are playing the game and the ones who haven't and probably won't is pretty telling.
>>
>>43745635
Catklaive was fun yeah.

Too fucking bad that /exg/ obsession with how shit rpg.net is has lead it to became an equally ineffective forum from a bizarro universe.
>>
Can sharpened ice from Adrian's water be a good Daiklave material?
>>
>>43745673
>But you don't play the game. If you did, you'd know what I do.
I don't actually think this is something you really believe. Deciding that anyone enjoying the game isn't playing it is insane. I've been playing since a few weeks after the second leak.
>>
>>43745673
>Combat is about the same quality wise

Setting aside the imbalances of light v. heavy weapons, what in the hell thought process do you have for considering 3Es combat worse than 2Es perfect shitshow?

I do agree that Naval Combat is awful, though. At least with Strategic Combat, individual members of the circle can still be active members of the fight
>>
>>43745720
Same. I've been playing one game, getting ready to join a second, and might consider running my own once Dragonblooded or Exigents comes out.
>>
>>43745549
>>43745381
Cheers.

I was trying to come up with an artifact that could be treated semi-seriously in game, and completely tongue in cheek outside it - like the Solar sorcery spell "Death Ray"

The kitten -> cat -> tiger points, actually wasn't mocking craft (well ok not mainly), but from the idea of saying "ok, I sacrifice both my kittens, and upgrade my cat to tiger".

Thinking about it now though it'd probably wear thin over the long term - maybe for a humorous oneshot.
>>
>>43745715
Given that you might need to trek into the underworld to find the remnants of it in her fetich corpse, or steal from Ligier's secret stash?

Sure
>>
>>43745285
>bp/xp
It's not nearly as unworkable as it was in previous editions, due to the omission of virtues and how willpower works now. It certainly hasn't solved the problem, but its certainly made the problem merely annoying rather than game destroying.

>I would much, much prefer less Charms now and more later than this travesty.

Elaborate on why it's a travesty, or stop wasting our time and just type 'ok Holden'

>book binding

I uh, okay?

The fuck does this have to do with the game's design???

>layout isn't bad, just not imaginative

Well, I'm grateful this isn't just another ad-hominem, but I'm really not sure how to argue differences of opinion.

>That is far from the only art-related problem, stop trying to dissemble.

Well, get off your backside and tell me what it is, instead of relying on me reading your mind, motherfucker!

>You'll note the guys who are successful tend to do just that.

I don't note this, because I tend to realize that posting on an internet forum has precious little to do with rpg design.

As should you, if you were sane.

>le epic meme reference

No. I don't care!
>>
>>43745673
...I've been running the game since the leak came out, and combat has been changed extensively. It's arguably the biggest improvement of all the systems in the game.

Please don't be a condescending shit.
>>
>>43745765
Thinking of which, does anyone have any tg stories where something is treated deadly serious IC but completely tongue in cheek OOC?
>>
>>43745673
Not who you are responding to, but I'll go ahead and try to engage you here.

The combat? My experience so far has been it is much improved. And this is experience, not "shitposting in defense". Both sides of the screen really. I've played a mortal MA who worked with two other mortals and managed to get a solid victory against a pair of blood apes by tactically keeping them on the defense together. Meanwhile as a ST I've put some fear into players while never actually doing a HL of damage. It came close, and if they hadn't acted as they did, when they did, someone would have likely died because of how swingy initiative got during that fight, but it was intense and fun. The experienced guy was doing as well as the total noob due to some dice luck and the timing of the engagement. It was good.

And none of that required perfects. The mortals don't even have charms and we were still making some tactical moves based on the system that worked out for us.

Just because you have an experience doesn't make it the only one mate. Take a damn step back and stop dismissing other fucking opinions just because you're convinced you make nothing but logical judgments.
>>
>>43745425

ok Morke.

I'm almost over my anger, btw.
>>
>>43745720
>I don't actually think this is something you really believe.
I'm actually not in disbelief. People played 2e too. What perplexes the shit out of me is why people who have and are playing it defend mechanics they know aren't that good.

>>43745742
>Setting aside the imbalances of light v. heavy weapons
I'm actually not that mad about this one. I mean it's not a feature, clearly, but I'd hesitate to call it a bug. There's a reason the knife is still popular, after all.

But the interaction of QCs with the combat engine isn't great. You're running essentially two different combat systems against each other because their dice pools don't adjust. I mean, they can, but that's just adding more problems for the ST to stay on top of.

It's slow. It may actually be slower than 2e combat.
>>
I'm thinking of running a Exalted 3E game at my town's new FLGS, but I'm a little worried that there might be newcomers to tabletop entirely and might be turned off by too much crunch too fast.

Does anyone have any good suggestions for slowly phasing people in? Generating peoples character for them, simplified rulesets etc?
>>
>>43745879
Fucking your own mother is pretty therapeutic for you, I guess!
>>
>>43745804
>Evasion
>Evasion
>Evasion
>Evasion

>Nope this game has no problems it's just you
>>
>>43745914
>It's slow. It may actually be slower than 2e combat.

What the fuck kind of combats are you running? Even with groups completely unfamiliar with rpgs, its gone waaay faster than 2E.
>>
>>43745949
Motherfucker, if you're going to do that just type Ok Holden, it amounts to the exact same thing and I'm worried your balls might burst from the need to type it out again.
>>
>>43745920
Start them as mortals. It's a bit to handle with intimacies etc, but a chargen session for heroic mortals is pretty painless. Then you can give them some of the system as mortals, no charms to worry about until they get the basics.

Give them physical objects or something perhaps for initiative in combat. Maybe something for WP too as their only other resource.

Other than that, plan the first few sessions a little bit "railroady" to give them a tour of the mechanics. And just be patient with explaining some of them, they can be a little difficult to grasp at times but every story I've heard so far has players clicking after a few sessions.

>>43745949
Not who you're responsidn to but...
>I can't argue with subjective and vague shit, tell me the other problems
>Y-you you're evading! Got 'em!

>>43745959
This is my experience also, fights are FAR faster. Especially with new people honestly. Experienced 2.5e turns were fucking slogfests.
>>
>>43745804
>It's not nearly as unworkable as it was in previous editions
This is a non-debatable point. It is bad, Holden and Morke should feel bad. Period.

>Elaborate on why it's a travesty
Are you kidding? If writing 40 Charms where 12 can do the job is good, I don't want good. I want bad. Very, very bad. Superbad. I want Superbad.

>The fuck does this have to do with the game's design
I clearly connected it to the game's design.

>argue differences of opinion.
Start by not blatantly misrepresenting their statements.

>Well, get off your backside and tell me what it is
No. Stop playing this game. This has been hashed out in these threads for weeks now. It is inexcusably bad. If you're not clear, read the archives.

>I don't note this, because I tend to realize that posting on an internet forum has precious little to do with rpg design.
I hope you're joking.

If you're not, looking up Neil Gaiman's blog about freelancing. Get some perspective.
>>
>>43745983

>e-e-everything that was listed is j-just s-subjective this game isn't a steaming shitpile
>>
>>43745949
>it's a travesty but I'm not going to actually argue that point, the art is bad but the ones you mentioned aren't the ones that were in my mental-mind

Fuck yourself, and/or your mother.
>>
File: 1500352_.jpg (118 KB, 1500x606) Image search: [Google]
1500352_.jpg
118 KB, 1500x606
>>43746047
>>
>>43746026
See
>>43746047 The fucker asked for other art problems, so he could actually debate the point. That's not fucking evading. And that it was refused shows ti was subjective shit. And >>43746023 with "No not gonna say what rules are bad, I'm not doing it" also tells me that they're not nearly so fucking objective. The post he wrote is twice as long as necessary to just quickly list off the fucking rules. If they are so objectively bad then it shouldn't take long to point out what they are and why they are bad.

This kind of shit makes me think it's just some really assmad people who are stirring shit for personal reasons. Like it might be fucking SA shills or some shit. And I don't even like conspiracy theories.
>>
>>43746147

Sup Holden
>>
>>43746026
I appreciate you nutting up for once in your cowardly life and not typing ok Holden, at least. Progress.

>>43746023
>If writing 40 Charms where 12 can do the job is good

The problem with 2E Charm Design is that they were plot destroying. Why bother running a game about a revolution when a Solar can just use 2E's Taboo Inflicting Diatribe and have a revolution happen instantly?

3E charms are limited but have more discrete, specific effects that amount to more than just 'win.' They are still significant, with the exception of, well, Craft charms, but we've been over that.

>The fuck does this have to do with the game's design

I might be mistaken, but I thought you were arguing that the games rules are bad, not that the size of the hypothetical physical version which does not exist yet may eventually be a problem.

>Start by not blatantly misrepresenting their statements.

I'll be nicer to you, if you like, the problem is I cannot tell the difference between you and retards like >>43745949

>No. Stop playing this game. This has been hashed out in these threads for weeks now. It is inexcusably bad. If you're not clear, read the archives.

The poser/plagiarized art? Because, I was here longer than you, and that's what everyone was angry about. That's what comes to my mind, stop demanding I read yours.

>I hope you're joking.

Ahahahaha.

What is the correlation between niceness of posts and skill in game mechanics?
>>
All rpg.net drama aside, I just with there was more first circle demons to mess around with. I suck at homebrewing my own and I got a player that's very deep into this demonology stuff.
>>
File: 1406856442646.jpg (27 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
1406856442646.jpg
27 KB, 600x750
>>43746184
Omg, epic burn. Way to pwn that faggot!
>>
I swear to god, I'm the only one that likes the charms as they are.

2e had a massive problem with short trees where every single charm had to have a massive scale of power. Fucking hated that.

While the massive trees of 3e are a bit much, I like them a hell of a lot more because they allow for a much better graduated scale of power.
>>
>>43746214
Use the leak and steal those QC stats, to start. Alternatively go through the 2e list and see what those demons do, and see about converting them to QCs.
>>
>>43746214
Homebrew them based on ROGD 2? That's what I'm doing.
>>
>>43746214
I'm with you there. I want more content is my biggest complaint. The people actually playing and enjoying the game will churn them out soon enough I think though.

>>43746230
Nah man, I'm with you. You ain't alone. Take /exg/ with a large enough dose of salt to preserve your corpse. People have been shitting it up since the backer pdf for some reason.
>>
>>43746185
Not me Holden but your game is shit and you know it.

Now shouldn't you be applying for a GED and a job instead of playing pretend game designer for an animu power wank game?
>>
>>43746230

I find it horrible. I want charms to mean something not be little pieces of shit that give +1 to an action. If you want graduated just scale the Essence requirements better.
>>
>>43746230
No I agree with you, and I'm willing to shout >>43746023's head off arguing this.
>>
>>43746230
I think they become overwhelming because its not obvious you only need to care about the E1 charms for your starting character other than your supernal.

Maybe Essence 1 charms should be coloured or in a different section to the rest of them? Might lead to a lot of flipping back and forth though.
>>
File: 1379040300830.gif (1 MB, 230x172) Image search: [Google]
1379040300830.gif
1 MB, 230x172
>>43746255
>Calling someone who dares disagree with you Holden, and then treating it like some epic burn.

What a phenomenal may-may, wait 'till I tell my friends on reddit and 9gag!
>>
>>43746300
On that note, you're a good guy for going to run this. I'm doing my part on this, and looking at setting it up as an Actual Play so I can be egotistical and jerk my narcissism, but we always need more people running.
>>
>>43745983
Cheers for the advice anon, will think about it some more.
>>
>>43746269
Excellent Strike is the best melee charm even though it just adds successes and lets you re-roll 1's because

1. It's extremely cost-effective
2. It denies defensive charms like Bulwark Stance
3. You will never not derive a benefit from it if you use it with excellencies.

Basically use these charms with every dice roll, they're huge.
>>
>>43746328
Is meant for >>43746334

>>43746313
Yeah, this is the sad state of /exg/.
>>
>>43746313

QQ more
>>
>>43746372
>Yeah, this is the sad state of /exg/.

It's euphoric, is what it is.
>>
>>43746313

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxYiVs4JKJU
>>
>>43746147
>And >>43746023 (You) with "No not gonna say what rules are bad, I'm not doing it" also tells me that they're not nearly so fucking objective
You appear to be stupid or blatantly misrepresenting my statements. He asked about the Charms, which is what I mentioned. I explained that writing 40 Charms where 12 Charms would work is bad game design.

>I'll be nicer to you, if you like, the problem is I cannot tell the difference between you and retards like >>43745949
Calling me a retard is a classy way of turning over a new leaf.

>That's what comes to my mind, stop demanding I read yours.
I am not asking you to read my mind. I am asking you to read the threads. Your appeal to authority is noted and discarded.

>I swear to god, I'm the only one that likes the charms as they are.
Probably. I won't apologize for not liking them. I don't expect you to apologize for liking them. I expect you to examine the data.
>>
File: 2lkpp9x.jpg (171 KB, 548x618) Image search: [Google]
2lkpp9x.jpg
171 KB, 548x618
>>43746386
Holy shit, this nigga is ruthless
>>
>>43746411

>this is what people who defend this piece of shit game look like

kek
>>
>>43746409
Oh, wait, you're the same guy as >>43745949?

Nevermind, I still think you're a mongoloid. Lo siento.
>>
>>43746435
No man, I hate Exalted too and its defenders. It's pretty epic, the work you do.

Let me join in, I'm just putting in the finishing touches to Sonic the Hedgehog fanfic.
>>
File: 1436993768997.jpg (151 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1436993768997.jpg
151 KB, 894x894
>>43746287
Or, you know. Just having a fucking charm-tree in the book.

Rather then 40 pages of useless charm-fluff that obfuscates what the charm does.

>>43746249
>>43746281
Ok, fair. Good. And first guy, it's not just /exg/. It's a near universal bitching point I've seen across the forums, RPG.net, and SV.

Which. Just makes me stop and shake my head. Getting 1 charm and making something super easy doesn't feel epic or cool to me. I paid 8 fucking XP then paid motes. ...ooh, so epic.

Mild enhancers, or simply allowing new types of actions feels much better. You still need to make it work, the charm doesn't do the work for you.
>>
>>43746395
>not posting this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo

>in response to
>>43746411
>>43746447
>>
File: Aah47tb.png (117 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
Aah47tb.png
117 KB, 320x263
>>43746395
Oh shit, you're butthurt, but you're calling someone else butthurt instead.

This is high level... teach me...
>>
>>43746469
Why do you want me to kill myself, bro. I'm supporting you, god-dammit!
>>
>>43746488

Yeah. You are the one upset that somebody is saying mean things about your shitstain of a game on the internet.
>>
File: 1381436502272.gif (422 KB, 440x285) Image search: [Google]
1381436502272.gif
422 KB, 440x285
>>43746519
It's a total shitstain bro, no question.

I'm ready to pwn these faggots by your side, my friend. You have my axe, and my may-mays.
>>
>>43746488
>>43746507
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KVx2USJGJs
>>
>>43746465
Charm tree would have been nice, but I've seen what early trees look like with the way it's set up, they're a bit hard to do with the larger charmbase. Only work well if you can zoom/scroll, good supplemental material, not good for a print book.

As for the epic level, allowing new types of actions. That's fair. And some still do that. But they also gave you more small options for doing a thing better. I think there is room for both (yes other than excellency. Excellency is a basic workhorse, other charms are there to give you a more efficient boost in more limited ways, or to trick past dice caps etc.) But you know what? I'm willing to admit that's opinion. Not fact like some faggots here. I like more charms to buy, because I've been in a game with upwards of 800 xp and tweaked costs so I had nothing to fucking buy. So my experience at tons of charm options is excitement.
>>
>>43746553
Fuck off, Holden! You fucking Exalted shill fuck!!!!!
>>
Look at this shit. Hugbox is officially better. Every post about content is drowned by 5 butthurt faggots. Two on oneside, three on the other, just shitting the place up.

At least the hugbox pretends to allow dissenting opinion with devolving into a retard slapfight. And fucking memes that aren't funny and add nothing to the threads.

I'll say it again. /exg/ obsession with how bad rpg.net is has turned it into the bizarro world version of rpg.net. It's just as bad, it just talks funny.
>>
>>43746608
All right, I'll at least quit with the shitposting even if other people aren't.
>>
File: roofles.jpg (26 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
roofles.jpg
26 KB, 500x375
>>43746569
>>43746608
>>
>>43746569
I honestly can't tell if this is Poe or honest sentiment.

Running an Exalted game in 10 mins.
>>
>>43746691
It's poe use some reading comprehension senpai baka desu
>>
>>43746549

That's a bowler hat, not a fedora.
>>
>>43746608
It's funny because Exalted General used to be super chill while everywhere else was shit, now even places like Something Awful or Sufficient Velocity are chill.

It's like all the shittiest posters there came here.
>>
>>43746726
But this is a post on that guy's exact level. There is little difference
>>
>>43746608

Well personally I'm tired of shitting up /exg/ with ok Holden and the likes.

Consider me out of this cock-fight.
>>
>>43746782

ok strength of many
>>
>>43746782
Thank you.

I'll stop using ok Strength of Many too.
>>
>>43746626
I mean, I guess someone has to stop first. It's just depressing man. If you're one of the obvious ones then whatever, aint' a huge deal. But I'm seriously wondering if SA or SV has been fucking doing this shit on purpose. Or if there were truly this many faggots who were ignoring until backer release for whatever reason.
>>43746782
Holy fuck we have two. Let it never be said that one whiny as fuck post comparing people to RPG.net like it was the darkest of slurs can't change things!
>>
>>43746799

OK Holden.
>>
>>43746797
You should be more like me, and less like a motherfucker, and stop using that.
>>
File: 1209941829.jpg (31 KB, 417x349) Image search: [Google]
1209941829.jpg
31 KB, 417x349
>>43746764
>>
>>43746811
Yes. Okay, other Holden :)

Let's chill the fuck out.
>>
>>43746764
>what is observation bias
>>
>>43745397
The problem with the rules is that you can see the good under there, but it's buried under a layer of inconsistent design, shitty "natural language" stuff, and the devs desperately clinging to 2eisms despite tossing out all the mechanical rigor from that system's core.

Like, the new combat system is really good - once you take the logical flow of it and rewrite the text to actually make sense on a first read-through, and once you add the stuff it's missing compltely like resolution steps for attacks.

You can kind of see the same with the Craft system, where what's a basically solid way to track projects and whatever over time got ruined by the dev's obsessions with dice tricks and with making you keep track of the spoons you whittle.

The most frustrating part is that almost all of the problems were ones there in the last two leaks, so the devs basically sat on their hands for a long time instead of fixing relatively simple stuff like 'do you apply the onslaught penalty before or after the attack roll' and 'why do only two specific action types give defense penalties and nothing else' and 'when characters clash what order do they apply Supplementals in' and 'why are there reflexives written as permanents and supplementals written as reflexives' and so on.
>>
>>43746864
I'm posting in both other threads, they're pretty ok right now!

I'm running Ex3 on SA's pbp forum.
>>
>>43746898
I think we can all agree that the industry lacks people with good technical communication skills and OPP/White Wolf is really bad when it comes to this
>>
>>43746967
Pretty much.

I was surprised at how angry Dark Ages Vampire discussion got. I guess Exalted is just bigger?
>>
>>43746810

eh it never led anywhere, it was fun when half the thread was riled up and almost calling for Morke and Holden to be lynched; but after things calmed down people only got pissed. Let's just hope that /exg/ can move forward, inch by inch.

/blawhg
>>
>>43747001
Well for me it's that the elevator pitch is fucking fine and makes for something fun but the incompetence in production and exection for 3 damn version is just annoying as hell as well as people who get complacent with bad design and defend it.
>>
>>43747061
I think I'm just grateful that I liked Ex3 as much as I do, in spite of all the absurd drama with the devs.
>>
>>43746810
SA and SV aren't that bad right now.

Like, SA was fucking terrible a year and a half ago and the mod of their TG forum kept trying to stir shit up with me every time I tried to talk about the game, but now it seems pretty good?
>>
File: k6bd.jpg (749 KB, 900x1165) Image search: [Google]
k6bd.jpg
749 KB, 900x1165
What do anons think of Kill Six Billion Demon's art to illustrate Malfeas and the Underworld?
>>
>>43747275
It's pretty good, and Abaddon was in a previous thread saying he was kinda into the game!
>>
>>43747110
The way I see it, they had a concentration of criticism because the people who wanted to talk about the leak had to go places other than RPG.net or the OPP forums, and the people who would most fervently dig into the leaks are also the people most likely to heatedly critique stuff.
>>
>>43747303
do you have a link, please?
>>
>>43747315
From last July.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/kill%20six%20billion%20demons%20exalted/
>>
>>43747336
>http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/kill%20six%20billion%20demons%20exalted
Cheers anon
>>
>>43745346
Where's "muh magitech"? That's also pretty popular. Also, "MA Merit".
>>
>>43747350
There was more where he actually came into the threads when we were discussing his comic but digging that out has been tough.
>>
>>43747077
I don't care for it the elevator concept is that's really needed really. The rest can fuck off and honestly I'd really like for the line to be killed if they can't get better people for this shit
>>
>>43747421
>I'd really like for the line to be killed

I don't.

>if they can't get better people for this shit

They can't, sadly.
>>
>>43747421
>"I don't like thing. I hope it just dies so no one can have it."

This isn't a healthy attitude. You're free to not enjoy it. You're free to find the people who refuse to switch editions, these will always exist. But to say the line should die out is hilarious narcissistic behavior man. It doesn't hurt you for them to make more books.
>>
>>43747503
He was hypnotized when he was very young. For every page they print, he has to cut himself.

Also he can't get an erection unless he kills a puppy.
>>
It needs to die because these fucks shouldn't be in business in fact I can only hope the devs feed the shit storm and it gets their asses shit canned

Supporting subpar products is only enabling these shithead to keep going.
>>
>>43747554
>Also he can't get an erection unless he kills a puppy.

Who CAN?
>>
>>43747568
>Subpar

And here we are at that thing we already went over this thread. Large numbers of people disagree with you on this. This is your opinion. There are problem areas, it was never going to be perfect, just better than it was before. But The game as a whole is NOT objectively shit. And you considering it such is not proof of that.

My biggest question, is if you think it's so unplayable, why are you here? If it's so shit, it will die on its own, you don't need to help. You can go do something productive. If it's still alive when you come back, you were CLEARLY wrong on some level.

And no "people like shit" doesn't work as an excuse for it succeeding without your "sage" advice of "fuck that".
>>
File: 4723.png (347 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
4723.png
347 KB, 500x480
>>43747658
>The masses have shit taste and like it
>That must mean you're wrong
>>
File: 2540368-restrained+guffaw.gif (418 KB, 245x138) Image search: [Google]
2540368-restrained+guffaw.gif
418 KB, 245x138
>>43747720
Oh my god you arrogant tit.
>>
File: 131.gif (2 MB, 300x264) Image search: [Google]
131.gif
2 MB, 300x264
>>43747783
>>
>>43747720
>"Muh masses!"
>"I am an enlightened thinker!"
>"I'm special!"
>"Listen everyone! I'm special!"

You're just as much as a sheep as everyone else.
>>
>>43747824
Just ignore him, >>43747808 was the only correct response.
>>
File: 234.jpg (48 KB, 564x489) Image search: [Google]
234.jpg
48 KB, 564x489
Exaltedrones be like
>>
>>43747720
Yeah see, I knew someone would go that way. You're not an inherently enlightened ubermensch I'm sorry. If most people like a thing, there's a good chance there's a reason. It's not reason alone, but the thing is, people are claiming OBJECTIVE fact of it being bad. As opposed to SUBJECTIVE.

Taste is subjective, I'm sorry. You can argue it of course, you can say a lot about this or that part of your opinion. But that isn't what people are claiming, is it? That they have better TASTE, they are claiming objective truth.

I'd be willing to argue parts of the subjective merits of this. Because it's retarded to say subjective means you can just plug your ears and go "Nuh-uh." I'll argue it. It just means you might reach an impasse where it comes down to "Well I guess we disagree."

But the faggots I'm talking about? They don't care about debate, or exchanging ideas. They've convinced themselves they are better than average. And then they come post on 4chan with the rest of us faggots because they actually aren't that special after all. But god help them, they'll try and flaunt how much better they are than everyone else.
>>43747783
Case in point.

I'm just gonna go enjoy my legitimately fun and interesting game. I'll also go watch dumb shonen anime and have fun instead of watching the cool avant garde new loli thing /a/ likes, enjoy the Marvel movies unironically, and read newer fun fantasy instead of LotR the 20th time. Basically, tired of this shit for the day, I'm out.
>>
File: 1405987113652.jpg (59 KB, 494x481) Image search: [Google]
1405987113652.jpg
59 KB, 494x481
>>43747856
K
>>
>>43747881
Man, don't let the faggot get to you.

Everything that he's posted is pure cringe.
>>
>>43747881
A pity you're going, because I'd like to hear your response to a bait-free criticism like >>43746898 posted.
>>
>>43747903
I'd honestly prefer criticism like that instead of some fatbeard farting out ok holden with a merry tip of their fedora?
>>
File: 42365535.png (329 KB, 680x772) Image search: [Google]
42365535.png
329 KB, 680x772
>>43747881
>>
>>43747808
Where is that source is from?
>>
>>43747962
>this starved for attention
What was it like, being raped as a child?
>>
>>43747881

>I'll also go watch dumb shonen anime and have fun instead of watching the cool avant garde new loli thing /a/ likes

This explains a lot.
>>
File: 5.jpg (55 KB, 600x365) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
55 KB, 600x365
>>43748031
>I can't defend my shit taste
>>43747881
>he thinks /a/'s FOTM is some 6deep167u anime and not moeshit
>>
>>43747903
Yeah, I'm with >>43747931 also I am >>43747881 and that's fair criticism. My response on craft is that if you're taking the whole "spoon whittling" thing semi-seriously you are missing the point. The craft system, to me, is mostly alright. It's meant to get people to do more than dabble in craft. And that's okay in my opinion. If you dabble, you make a few small things, sometimes a major project.

If you want to do more, the system adds some mechanical incentive to do small things with craft all the time, make crafting a major part of your character. You can argue that other systems don't do this I suppose, but people don't tend to make all their swordsman stuff off-screen downtime things. The system has you doing small things all the time that make the fact you craft prevalent, much how the swordsman gets cool combat scenes all the time.

And so far, the simple Attacker Declares attack+charms and stunts, Defender stunts and activates defenses, has worked for me so far, haven't seen the system fall apart. But I'd believe that nailing those down could help.

Basically, I lied about leaving. At least immediately. I think I'm gonna go drink with friends though, this fucking baithole is at the moment isn't important enough to me.

>>43748038
Yeah, I enjoy things, gg. Your superior tastes make you so much better. I'm going to have fun.
>>
>>43747931
Well I meant what you would say in response to the actual points raised there.
>>
>>43748074

>Yeah, I enjoy things, gg. Your superior tastes make you so much better. I'm going to have
fun.

Just never have children.
>>
>>43748142
The secret is, I enjoy higher order stuff too. I like having steak. But sometimes you want a greasy baconburger mate.
>>
File: 9546658.jpg (32 KB, 479x359) Image search: [Google]
9546658.jpg
32 KB, 479x359
>>43748074

>>43748173
>mistaking a shit patty on bread for a burger
>>
>>43745397
Objectively, you are not human.
>>
>>43746214
I'm working (lazily, half-assedly) on converting the Roll of Demons into usable stat blocks for 3e, starting with 1st circles. It's not hard, but it is dull. I'll probably post it here once I've done a couple more.

Is your player wanting any specific ones that already existed, or just wanting more?
>>
>>43748210
You are a fucking hero.
>>
>>43748210

You are doing the Yozis work good man. Don't ever change.
>>
>>43748230
There's only 13 of the things, and one of those already got 3e stats (the Agata (previously the Agatae, they lost the e in the switch to 3rd)). And the stats are simple enough.

The real pain is the charms. Oh, and the Decanthropes get two stat blocks, the bodysnatching bastards.
>>
Stat us /tg/

Any edition, please specify.

One must be the other's platonic consort.
>>
>>43748332
I thought "Agatae" was just the plural. Like how the plural of "erymanthus" is "erymanthoi"?
>>
File: 11356701.gif (82 KB, 278x340) Image search: [Google]
11356701.gif
82 KB, 278x340
>>43748286
>>
>>43748071
No, I mean it, what was it like, having your drunken uncle fuck you while you were bent over a table, looking at a 1st Ed Exalted book in the corner and letting resentment bubble because you knew it was all fiction, and nobody was going to help you?

It's a serious question and way more interesting than your posts.

>>43748210
Just give us Sesseljae.
>>
>>43748428
Sup Holden see you projecting your childhood memories eh?

What's the matter did you forget to blow that kickstart money on therapy?
>>
>>43748462
I'm trying to help you anon.

What RPGs did your rapist enjoy? This is a serious question.
>>
>>43748493
My god...

He liked Fate, a lot, and would call me a faggot if I said I preferred stuff like DnD.

I need to think...
>>
>>43748210

Well everybody loves Sesseljae or Perroneles. Marottes would be good too.
>>
>>43748535
This is an important part of the healing process, anon.
>>
File: 43645778.jpg (8 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
43645778.jpg
8 KB, 211x239
>>43748493
>>
>>43748557
What were Marottes?
>>
>>43748588

Spider things that build shit fast. Hoping puppeteers I believe was their other name? Something along those lines.
>>
>>43748634
The ones who like hanging out with children but keep accidentally killing them because they're Lennie Small in demon form?
>>
I always like the amphelisjae or however you spelled it. Aka teakettle courtiers, loved bubbles but went apeshit at the sound of laughter.
>>
>>43748692
Angyalkae are demon waifus.
>>
>>43745581

Its like PnP system Marxism
>>
>>43748707
Not the angyalkae. Amphelis-whatever look more like giant frilled lizards.
>>
>>43748754
We don't know who that is.

Do you like Exalted?
>>
>>43748768
They can also be waifus.
>>
>>43748707
Amphelisiae are crazy Adjoriani-descended lizards who love bubbles, hate laughter, and if they get pissy, summons everything with a poison gland that exists in a 1-mile radius, forms a voltron with all of them, and spits poison in all directions forever.

The Harpists are also Adorjani-spawned, are are indeed waifus, though they also come in Hasbandu forms.
>>
What circle demon would Lil B the based god be?
>>
>>43748856

Probably Second Circle.
>>
>>43748888
Quads confirm

But if he was a Primordial what would his domains be?
>>
>>43748952

Being based.

And all of the gods.
>>
I need charm write ups based on various Lil B songs
>>
Edition War.

Edition War never changes.
>>
>>43749019

Uh. Nobody says any of the other editions are better. Just that this one is shit. I mean its like saying do you want to eat a twinkie filled with 75% shit or 50%?
>>
>>43749049
Nah, more like do you wanna eat an uncooked chicken breast or a plate of tenders where one in five have a nasty chunk of gristle.
>>
>>43749073

That would imply that 3e is edible.
>>
Are evocations suppose to be unlock through feats or exp? Because there are some that require actions to unlock and others have no such special activation.
>>
File: 1354312167381.jpg (31 KB, 389x297) Image search: [Google]
1354312167381.jpg
31 KB, 389x297
>>43749019

Except no one is arguing which is better which is what edition wars are about. They're all shit and it's just that with 2e being so bad as the metric of comparison to 3e people think it's actually good and are in denial that it's still shit. But not as immediately obvious.
>>
File: 1414639510840.gif (482 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1414639510840.gif
482 KB, 500x281
>>43749082
Yes, that is exactly what I am implying, friend. How did you know?
>>
>>43749119

Both. Unless the Evocation says specifically that it's unlocked without paying the cost, you have to meet the condition (if any) AND pay XP.
>>
>>43749138

Because you just can't go on the internet and tell lies. Now Morke, Holden, AND anon are liars.
>>
>>43749135
I know you're just reacting badly because of your molestation anon. Please relax. We are your friends.
>>
>>43749049
I think 3E is good.

There that is my post with just as much content and meaning as yours.

Also, I think 3E is good.
>>
>>43749049
Then what's the point? Who or what are you evangelizing for? Was this because you were abused as a child?
>>
File: V1to8wzdo11280.jpg (102 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
V1to8wzdo11280.jpg
102 KB, 680x680
>>43749165
>>43749199
>If I keep pushing this molestation meymey it'll distract everyone from my precious game's shittiness
>>
>>43749199

Trying to get people to stop eating shit twinkies. I don't like watching humanity dysentery from eating shit.
>>
>>43749221
Rape is not a laughing matter, nor a meme. One in four women are raped.

>>43749228
Thank you for protecting the people you hate for liking the thing you hate, specifically from liking the thing you hate.

This is sane, and not at all gay.
>>
>>43749146
Do they spell that out anywhere? As if that is the case I want to know if i was derp or the developers didn't have it in plain sight.
>>
>>43749285

>Thank you for protecting the people you hate for liking the thing you hate, specifically from liking the thing you hate.

First I never said I hate you. You may have shit taste but I don't hate you. Second this is more for the people who may see what Exalted is like that don't normally come to the thread.
>>
>>43749135
>New Edition comes out
>Spergs sperg out about it
>Other spergs sperg out in defence of it
>Much spaghetti is spilled on all sides
>So much salt
>"B... but... it's not an edition war!"

>Thinks this makes him less of a faggot
>>
File: 1372086248543.jpg (850 KB, 1214x1239) Image search: [Google]
1372086248543.jpg
850 KB, 1214x1239
>>43749221
>>
>>43749313

They... spell it out by having an XP cost for Evocations, just like they have an XP cost for Charms, and making it a point to mention when you don't have to spend XP for an Evocation, setting a pretty strong implication that the rest of the time you do.
>>
>>43749336
quit projecting anon

Shaking my head to be quite honest familia
>>
>>43749317
It's not helping. Why not make a different thread, instead of being passive aggressive in this one?

Oh, wait. I figured out why.
>>
>>43749347
I know the xp cost explains itself. It's more of the meeting requirement I did not see. You'd think that if the player meets the exp requirement, they could just get the evocation.
>>
File: 080.jpg (13 KB, 320x218) Image search: [Google]
080.jpg
13 KB, 320x218
>>43749354
>>
>>43749383
yes let the salt flow through
>>
>>43749383
fuck you
>>
>>43749377
Why in god's name would you think THAT? Fucking nothing else in the system works like that.
>>
>>43747604
This was the last worthwhile post in this thread.
>>
File: 3.png (208 KB, 450x433) Image search: [Google]
3.png
208 KB, 450x433
>>43749448
Whoah.

Okay, you people need to chill. I thought we were just having fun.

It's a game for fuck's sake, stop getting so mad when other people like it.
>>
>>43749504
Let's make a new one.

I'm trying to make a Solar grappler, what do I need?
>>
>>43749583

Someone to grapple with.
>>
>>43749658
Who would be best to grapple.
>>
>>43749583

First you refund your Exalted book and then you buy the latest WWE game
>>
>>43749695
I don't want to do that.
>>
>>43749741
Buy the ps2 games then
>>
>>43749325
It's weird how invested these mongs are in making sure nobody likes what they dislike...
>>
>>43749772
I don't like the WWE
>>
>>43749867

Then you won't like Brawl.
>>
>>43749477
By meet the exp requirement, I mean purchase the charm/evocation. Not you know...you have 8 exp, you can now get all the charms in the tree.
>>
>>43749912
It's more than that.

I don't like the rated PG thing and how Cena is basically god.
>>
>>43749936
Emulate the attitude n64 games then
>>
>>43749954
Will this help me become good at Brawl for Exalted?
>>
>>43749968
>not wanting to hold a hell in a cell match against the gods
>>
>>43749995

ok cena
>>
>>43750020
Randy Orton plz.

(This is the only time I've found this faggot meme funny)
>>
>>43750020
>The Games of Divinity are actually the gods being sucked into an endless series of matches trying to best Cena and his super face powers of winning but never doing so
>>
>>43750066
>implying Sol Invictus isn't Cena
>>
>>43750078
Cena> The Sun
>>
>>43750113

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyqfmIHOGTg
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZfbUlcM64I
>>
>>43749583
Dragon Coil Technique. Done
>>
>>43747568

They gave me a combat engine, sorcery, and social system that actually works.

Give me Arms and DB's. I'll fucking make the other splats if need be.
>>
>>43747720
>>43747754
>>43747783
>>43747808

I don't care who's right anymore, I'm entertained with the pics alone.
>>
>>43747568
Fuck you
>>
Does Moonsilver tarnish?
>>
>>43751844
Only if it's owner wishes it
>>
>>43751846
Well then.
>>
I just had a horrible idea, some-sorcerer/musician-or-other decides to put their life into making the perfect tune.And so they do, literally, they make a piece of music that will become the be-all and end-all of music as long as they remain alive.

Unfortunately, they die at the first concert for their piece. This causes things to go horribly wrong for it, essentially the piece gets its purpose twisted so that anyone who hears it will have it and an intimacy to replicate it by any means stuck in their head, oh and they can't diewhile this intimacy is in place.
>>
>>43752020
>oh and they can't diewhile this intimacy is in place.

Maybe limit this to mortals, and once dead it becomes their only intimacy and they do die if they ever stop chasing the music
>>
>>43752033
Sounds good. This also sounds like the sort of thing that would give the Chosen of Endings a headache.
>>
You can get evocations from a mundane sword as well, right? You don't have to start with an artifact?
>>
>>43752084
Nope
>>
>>43745536
This looks like a game of some sort.
>>
>>43752020
>they can't diewhile this intimacy is in place
I feel like that aspect could do with more work. But maybe the music, being warped, takes hold of the lower soul instead of the upper soul. That would make it a physical drive rather than a thing of beauty, and lets you link it in to existing Exalted concepts like hungry ghosts.
>>
>>43752084
You can get artifacts from mundane materials, very rarely, but fundamentally if an item is having an effect on essence then it's an artifact, and anything with evocations is having an effect on essence.
>>
>>43748377
I started on that, but lost interest. It's not really that hard. Satsuki is a Zenith with lots of Merit dots in backing and retainer with a Non standard Gunzosha armor, Ryuko is a heroic mortal with lots of mutations and also a non standard Gunzosha armor.
>>
File: what.gif (2 MB, 533x300) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
2 MB, 533x300
>>
>>43752301
Makes sense.
>>
>>43752301
either way
>HERE! COME! THE DRUMS!
>>
>>43752091
>>43752307

So I can't have a companion cube made out of steel. But if i'm really lucky it can get an artifact made out of mundane materials. Kinda lame that artifacts can't develop. especially since it does not seem like there are that many passive effects on the artifacts i've read.
>>
>>43752622
All artifacts have at least some magical or exotic materials, though not necessarily capital m Magical Materials. None are fully mundane.
Innate abilities (non evocations) are totally acceptable, especially in minor, one purpose artifacts.
>>
Hey Anons,
Need second opinions on a custom charm concept, very likely going to go for it but thought I'd get some feedback in other places.

A charm that lets you stamp yourself in a group of people (organisation, army, cult, etc) such they uphold what you believe in, even when absent.

Perhaps sharing your intimacies with the organisation or adding leadership to actions that match your intimacies even when absent.

I've heard suggestions of it being a bureaucracy or integrity bridge charm.

Thoughts?
>>
>>43752724
Definitely Bureaucracy, make it so you need to be it's leader or only affect those who accept you as a superior.
>>
>>43747881
>If most people like a thing, there's a good chance there's a reason. It's not reason alone, but the thing is, people are claiming OBJECTIVE fact of it being bad. As opposed to SUBJECTIVE.
Stop.

You've started out with a fallacy and you need to stop saying things like this. It's wrong.

Something can be objectively bad and still, subjectively, to a large group of people be good.

Take recreational drug use. Objectively bad (marijuana possibly excluded) but subjectively very good. 1 in 5 Americans will be addicted to some sort of narcotic, not counting alcohol or cigarettes. Counting alcohol it's 1 in 3. That's just the people who are addicted. Count the ones who are using and it rises to over 50%

Objectively, we know these things are bad. There's empirical proof.

Subjectively, I know that I enjoyed smoking and drinking. I have quit both now and am sober and smoke-free for 3 years in April. I did this because I knew, objectively, if I did not, I wouldn't live to see my kids graduate from high school.

So stop.

The game can objectively bad and still subjectively liked by a majority of people. This is literally the business model of Exalted. Objectively bad games subjectively liked by large numbers of people.

Don't post here again until you've internalized this.
>>
>>43749867
>>43749912
Too true.

This is PRO WRASSLIN edition.

aka "It's not racist to tell stories about rich white men buying poor black men muh muh muh free speech"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4nS9IbT-uk

How would you HawkBrian? I mean, the Hawkmen are obviously Beastmen. But I'm not sure on their leader though, would he be another Beastman, or would he be a Lunar?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.