[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unfortunate Magical Girl Quest 45: CRIMSON DREAM VS NIGHTMARE,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 4
File: Gasmask girl.jpg (76 KB, 673x990) Image search: [Google]
Gasmask girl.jpg
76 KB, 673x990
Previous: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/43545590/
Crimson Nightmare: http://pastebin.com/edJyh8fG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s3b5OR2YhE

Charlie the mook
"Faaaack"I sigh heavily as I slowly breath out a stream of smoke from my over sized nose "Of course she'd pull something like this...kind of worthless though"

"And why is that you dirty pauper?" Lady petals asks, kicking her feet back and forth as her cat like ears twitch and swivel "Nightmare is the clone of eli, so surely it wouldn't be worthless at all, right?"

"Fear of a shadow belonging to a cow" Sparkwitz yawns, I can feel his breath on the back of my neck "Using a pistol instead of canon, the little girl cries out in fear over nothing at all"

"Well, I fackin hope you were agreeing with me" I sigh shaking my head "Well, lets pray our girl wins this one...eh?"

"Of course" petal's says bowing

"Does winter give way to spring?" the giant fucking cat bagder thing giggles. I rub my forehead, staring towards the vast amount of chaos magic as

Judy Mors, Grey ghost
"So, why are you helping?" My friend asks, leaning against the railing of her apartment's balcony as I stare out at...whatever my locket is sensing

"Why aren't you?" I ask flatly as I tap my fingers on the cold metal with a sigh "You're a magical girl to aren't you?"

"I retired judy, and so should you, you don't need to fight anymore, our generation is gone, leave it to the newbies" She sighs "and if this is as bad as I think it is..we may want to stay inside"

"Well you still have your locket...I'll be in a second, I want to see how it starts at least" I sigh with a grin, before I hear the door slide shut behind me and frown...I can't quit, I don't have anything else in my life.

Luke
I smile happily as I walk down the street, tossing my sports bag back and forth.

"New episode today" I say as I look up at the sky "Can't wait to see how Charlotte chan does in...Dream?"
cont
>>
>>43743409

I see Charlotte's girl walking towards me down the empty street and...why is no one out...I could've sworn I was just in the middle of a crowd

She glares up at me, her messy black hair hanging over her face as she stops for a moment, saying nothing as she stares at me, making my heart go cold.

She starts walking again and I reach out to see if she's all right.

"Hey, Eli chan is something wrong, you look pretty pissed off?" I ask as she grabs my hand and squeezes it, I hear something crack and gasp in pain as she lets it go and keeps walking

"Luke, if you know what's good for you right now, you should just go home and fuck off" She sighs angrily "I'm not in a pleasant mood and if you stick around I can't guarantee you'll be alright, understand"

I nod slowly, she snorts and chuckles

"Good, don't need more trouble on my mind...stay safe and if you run into charlotte...tell her not to follow me, alright?" She says turning back to me with a small smile

"I will" I say as start to walk away "just be careful okay, I don't want to cry this episode"

"Oh trust me..you won't" She says sternly as I hear concrete crack behind me.

Min
"Heeeey" I call out to the not Eli as I sit on a street light above her "Why are you doing all of this, you know both of them are...well Amanda's a sweet girl at least, no reason to hurt her"

"She was trying to kill and eat me" The not eli says flatly as she looks up at me, looking confused "surely a fellow monster like yourself can understand that at least...didn't feel good though, but she was in the way of my duty"

"Well, no I can't" I say shrugging as she sighs and smiles happily "I'm not a monster like you, I'm home grown in this world after all...what are you any ways"

"Well, I'd like to hope I'm a good monster" She says staring out at the street "But...well, of course I am..I was made to serve my queen, and I'm doing so...so I have to be a good monster right?"

Cont
>>
>>43743416

"Well you're certainly a strange one, just like me" I chuckle, before my smile turns into a frown "But you're going to hurt my friend, so I can't really agree with you there"

"She's just as much of a monster as me" The not eli growls angrily, pulling her sword whip out straight "at least I don't hunt others for sport, and as I understand...she's even stolen the power of my kin"

"That'd be my fault, well it may be rude, but I hope you die today...for hurting my friend, but if you live..well I don't care" I sigh angrily, barely resisting my urge to smack her skull in.

A wave of red sand washes up to me, but I'm already through the door by time it crashes into where I was standing seconds before

Katlin Walter's
Sis hasn't come back yet...and she seemed really angry when she got her phone call...and Amanda hasn't been back in awhile either, and Charlotte just ran out of the door after her.

I mean I'm not scared of being alone it's just that...everyone else in here is gone to and I don't want to walk home, because Eli would get in trouble and...and

"Hey, don't facking cry" Charlie says as he appears in the seat next to me, blowing out a fog of smoke as he grins widely "Ol charlie's here to keep you occupied"

"And he brought some friends with him...I don't imagine you've changed your mind about my offer?" Lady petals asks as she appears in a cloud of cherry blossoms.

I stare at her as I feel Sparkwitz walk into the store, giggling loudly as the lights flicker and burst, making me shiver in shock.

"War oh what a lovely poem, but such a sad song, choices weigh like anvils in the sea, such a tempting poisoned apple?" it sighs as it curls up under my legs. I stare at the weird flower cat thing and...

Foolish
Master...master in danger. I pant as I stop er jogging? down the raised road thing.

I look around nervously, whimpering as I pull at my human fake body. No scents...can't find master.
>>
>>43743442
I whimper louder before I take a deep breath, growling as I clench my hands into...fists! Yes, foolish smart dog, I remembered what they were called.
cont
I chuckle as I run down the street, my arms held out as I get renewed meaning to find Elizabeth

Marisa Walter's
"It's okay darling" Alfred says as he hugs me from behind, running his hand through my hair as I stare at the locket in my hand "You know our little elizabeth is strong, she'll bounce back even if she loses, and she has friends to help her out now... you don't need to do this love...if one of us has to go to keep her safe...let it be me instead"

"You wouldn't be safe either" I groan as I clench my old locket, sparks of red light flying from between the gaps in my fingers "You'd get hurt or"

"Oh please, I survived fighting with the old king, I'm sure I could stand a normal monster" He laughs...but I can tell he's just doing it to stop me from going out there myself. He hugs me tighter, and doesn't let go

The cogs of fate turn...tick tock...tick tock

Choose who you play in the meeting of destiny
[] CRIMSON DREAM, the red mage of the comet
[] CRIMSON NIGHTMARE, the red warlock of the endless sands
>>
>>43743458
>[] CRIMSON NIGHTMARE, the red warlock of the endless sands
>>
>>43743458
>>
>>43743458
>>
>>43743458
>[] CRIMSON DREAM, the red mage of the comet
>>
>>43743458
>>
>>43743458
>>
>>43743458
>>
>>43743409
HYPE!
>>
>>43743458
Because I fully intend to vote to make her confused neutral.

As an aside, based Eli's dad was able to hold his own versus evil Charlie hunh?
>>
>>43743458
>>
>>43743618
>Because I fully intend to vote to make her confused neutral.
Well, we have to follow our queens orders, right?
It wouldn't do to disappoint her, anon.
>>
>>43743458
>>
>>43743659
No, of course not. Our queen is a wonderful and majestic person who we will no doubt endeavour to live up the expectations of.

But, we will no potentially feel conflicted to some degree about murderising all our faux memory friends...
>>
>>43743703
Who said anything about murder?
Just a beating, maybe a bit of chaos.
>>
>>43743703
Ah, of course. Meet them with optimal power, but do not go out of our way to kill them would be suitable in this endeavor.
>>
Crimson Nightmare, "Dora Alice"
I sigh, lowering my hand as red sand swirls around it, darn it, I lost my temper over something like that? still, didn't know this world had monsters, especially one's like that.

I shake my hand, crossing my arms as my sands flow back into my veins.

Where is dream, I've been waiting here for awhile, cold and miserable out of this store thing. and there hasn't been a soul besides that horned thing to talk to. I sigh again, fog rising from my noses as....wait..what's that on the air...I can tastes something, but what is it

I take a breath, and gag, a spicy burn filling my mouth and throat. It's like I licked fire and...and

I look up as a burning red glare fills my vision and memories of so many tragic ends fill my head.

Comet

"COMET!!!!" Dream screams, sounding furious and saddened as I watch the black ground in front of me and the car thing's crack and break apart, the metal bending and twisting as a flare of red light burns towards me

"beam" I mutter to myself as I raise my gauntlet covered arm "CRIMSON WALL"

My sands fly in front of me as my quarry, my prey, my most hated foe screams "BEAM" furiously

I gasp as a burning heat fills me, the beam turning to try and get around the wall as my sand turns into glass.

I pant, my arms aching from the effort alone as a wall of crude glass surrounds me, steaming and melting.

Well, that was far too close for comfort...far to close

What do I do?
[] Tease her
[] Shatter the glass and throw it at her 1d20
[] Crimson dream, I am your shadow, the other side of the coin, your opposite, and your end, en garde, Human
[] Introduce yourself
[] apologize for your actions early
[] offer a fair fight
[] SANDSTORM 1d20
[] Change modo
[] Scamper off 1d20
[] attack with my sword whip 1d20
[] write in
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>43743753
[] Crimson dream, I am your shadow, the other side of the coin, your opposite, and your end, en garde, Human
[] Introduce yourself
[] attack with my sword whip 1d20
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>43743753
>[] Crimson dream, I am your shadow, the other side of the coin, your opposite, and your end, en garde, Human
>[] Introduce yourself
>[] offer a fair fight
>[] SANDSTORM 1d20
>>
>>43743753
>[] Crimson dream, I am your shadow, the other side of the coin, your opposite, and your end, en garde, Human
>[] Introduce yourself
>[] apologize for your actions early
The latter certainly seems like a thing that !Eli would do when facing her counterpart
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>43743753
>[] Introduce yourself
>[] attack with my sword whip 1d20
>>
>>43743753
>[] Introduce yourself
>[] offer a fair fight
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>43743753
>[] Introduce yourself
>[] SANDSTORM 1d20
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>43743753
>[] Introduce yourself
>[] SANDSTORM 1d20
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>43743753
>[] Introduce yourself
>[] attack with my sword whip 1d20
>>
>>43743753
>[] Introduce yourself
>[] Shatter the glass and throw it at her 1d20
We may be polite, but who gives a hoot about honor. She wouldn't offer us a fair fight and I'm sure we can't afford to give her one.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>43743932
Forgot to roll
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>43743753
>[] Introduce yourself
>[] Shatter the glass and throw it at her 1d20
>>
I smile as I grab the end of my weapon, pulling it taught as I step outside of the still glowing half orb of glass as the burning taste of Dream's magic singes my tongue.

She's walking towards me, slowly spinning her smocking black staff, the carved dragon's head on it almost looking alive as she glares at me from under her red hood. She doesn't say a word.

I take a deep breath, suddenly feeling very nervous for some reason.

"Crimson dream" I say calmly as I swing my bladed whip into the ground, carving a gouge into it as I walk towards her "I am your shadow, the other side of the coin, your opposite, and your end, but you may call me Crimson Nightmare, en garde human, SANDSTORM"

I raise my hand, red sands coiling around my fingers as I charge towards her, my other hand gripping my swords hilt as it kicks up sparks on the ground.

whips of sand fly towards crimson as she keeps walking towards me, not responding in any way, just calmly walking as her staff makes a echoing clanking sound.

I twitch my right hand, sending the sands slamming into her as I swing my left arm, bringing my whip to her face and...eh? what?

My whip sword groans, as it stops in mid air, blood flowing down it as Crimson holds it in place.

She looks me in the eye, smoke curling from her lips as fire magic flows out of her eyes like a red fog. The sandstorm knocked her hood off and made her stumble, with a drop of blood trickling down her face and

"Shut the hell up" She growls as she grips the edge of my blade "I didn't come here to listen to your bullshit, I came here to fucking kill you, so shut up and fight, I don't care if you're stronger than me or weajer, you made my friend cry and I won't yet you get away with that"

"Doesn't that hurt?" I wonder out loud as she closes her eyes and huffs, as her armor and robes changes form in a flurry of red, blue and black lights.

She grows taller, her body filling out as a pair of horns burst out of her head.

cont
>>
>>43744022
What do you do?
[] Saw her hand 1d20
[] wrap the wrip around her arm 1d20
[] GREY BURST 1d20
[] CRIMSON UPRISE 1d20
[] GREY GESYER 1d20
[] Lock and KEY 1d20
[] Keep hitting her with the sandstorm 1d20
[] wrap yourself in the sandstorm 1d20
[] let go of the sword whip
[] change modo
[] Summon barthamew
[] write in
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>43744049
>[] Lock and KEY 1d20
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>43744049
[] wrap the wrip around her arm 1d20
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>43744049
>[] change modo
>golem
>[] wrap the wrip around her arm 1d20
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>43744049
>[] wrap yourself in the sandstorm 1d20
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>43744059
>>43744059
Lel
I don't even mind, I kinda want to see what happens when the MC wins
>>43744049
>[] Lock and KEY 1d20
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>43744049
>[] change modo
>golem
>[] wrap yourself in the sandstorm 1d20
>>43744059
And today Crimson Nightmare dies...
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>43744049
>[] change modo
golem
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>43744049
>[] change modo, golemmodo
>[] CRIMSON UPRISE 1d20
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>43744049
>[] change modo
golem
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>43744049
[] Saw her hand 1d20

>>43744079
>spoiler
As in Dream? Nah, she's won so many times. Besides, Nightmare is growing on me.
>>
>>43744157
But I mean like, real Eli winning after a series of IC tactical choices rather that what us players tend to end up voting for her to do
>>
I smirk as I wrap my wrip around her arm with a thought, the blades digging into her flesh as she winces in pain. Oh that probably wasn't the best idea. She raises her arm, lifting me off the ground, my leg dangling in the air for a moment before I grit my teeth, feeling wires work their way under my skin as it turns into metal, as metal rings grow around my arms making them

*CRASH*

Owwww, I groan as I try to pull myself out of what's left of the car Crimson just swung me into.

That...hurt.

I look up and see Crimson charging towards me, surrounded by flames as she rides her staff like a board.

"COMET BEAM BULLRUSH!!!" She shouts angrily

What do I do?
[] admonish her
[] Return the favor 1d20
[] heal yourself with the sandstorm
[] wrap her legs up with the sandstorm 1d20
[] STEAM UPPERCUT 1d20
[] CRIMSON RUSH 1d20
[] CRIMSON CANNON 1d20
[] LOCK AND KEY 1d20
[]change modo
[] write in
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>43744199
>[] CRIMSON RUSH 1d20
>[]change modo
>golem
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>43744199
[] Return the favor 1d20
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>43744199
>[] Return the favor 1d20
>[]change modo
>golem
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>43744199
>[] wrap her legs up with the sandstorm 1d20
>[]change modo
Viper
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>43744199
>[] admonish her
>[] STEAM UPPERCUT 1d20
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>43744199
>[]change modo
>>golem
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>43744199
>[] CRIMSON RUSH 1d20
>[] heal yourself with the sandstorm
does this make the sandstorm disappear?
>>
>>43744247
WHAT THE FUCK?
>>
>>43744247
Ellie's rage continues to roflstomp Dora Alice.
>>
>>43744247
and it continues...
>>
>>43744199
>[] wrap her legs up with the sandstorm 1d20
>[]change modo
golem
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>43744199
>[] admonish her
>[] heal yourself with the sandstorm
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>43744199
>[] CRIMSON RUSH 1d20
>[]change modo, golem
>>
>>43744247
This is it, isn't it?
Whoever we control is cursed with bad luck.
Darn.
>>
>>43744318
Where are the re-rolls when you need them?
All we can hope for is a last second comeback later in the fight.
>>
I sigh calmly as I finish up my transformation, cracking my metal fingers as I hold my arms out, ready to repay her in full as

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2XKyvxdbyc

where is that music coming from?

"YOU MADE AMANDA CRY!?" Dream screams, bringing me back to the now as she charges into me, plowing her shoulder into my chest as I feel the metal making it buckle and bend "YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

I fall to the ground, and she keeps running, trampling me as I stare up at the sky. this really hurts...is this normal? am I going to die this easily...no, my queen is trusting in me to win this...I can't lose.

"Had enough yet?" Dream sighs, leaning against her staff as she stabs it into the ground next to my head, sending shards of the black floor flying

What do I do?
[] ring the bell
[] INDUSTRIAL FIST ACUFFS 1d20
[] FEAST OR FAMINE 1d20
[] Change modo
[]Laugh
[] Hit her with her own staff 1d20
[]CRIMSON UP RISE 1d20
[] HEAL HEAL
[] Blast her back with the sandstorm 1d20
[] *sigh* I was hoping my queen would be the first to see this form, but sadly it seems....*True form*
[] write in
>>
>>43744361
At least Nightmare can recover, and retreat when all else fails.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>43744425
>[]Laugh
>[] Hit her with her own staff 1d20
>[] HEAL HEAL
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>43744425
>[]Laugh
>[] HEAL HEAL
>[] FEAST OR FAMINE 1d20
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>43744425
[]CRIMSON UP RISE 1d20
[] ring the bell
[]Laugh
>>
>>43744425
>[] Change modo
Maybe this will help?
Alternarively:
>[] *sigh* I was hoping my queen would be the first to see this form, but sadly it seems....*True form*
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>43744425
>[]Laugh
>[] HEAL HEAL
>[] INDUSTRIAL FIST ACUFFS 1d20
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>43744425
>[]Laugh
>[] Hit her with her own staff 1d20
Take the opportunity while she's stunned to:
>[] HEAL HEAL
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>43744425
>[]Laugh
>[] HEAL HEAL
>[] Blast her back with the sandstorm 1d20
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>43744425
>[] HEAL HEAL
>[] Blast her back with the sandstorm 1d20
>>
>>43744459
>Alternarively
I would guess it's too early to reveal our triumph card, we'd lose the game of attrition if we do.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>43744425
>[] INDUSTRIAL FIST ACUFFS 1d20
>>
>>43744095
>>43744474
Yeah, yeah... Just keep teasing us with those late 20:s.
>>
>>43744474
>20 too late by 1
ayyyy
>>43744488
Mayhaps, but I'm curious
>>
Let's hold off on the final form. Dream has one of her 2nd level modes that we haven't seen in any use outside of practice. Best save our big guns for something like that.
>>
I start to giggle nice and proper, and then laugh madly as she looks down at me with a confused look on her face, not realizing what's about to hit her.

"Why do all of you have to be so crazy?" She asks before she yelps in surprise as the sandstorm follows my call and slams into her face, knocking back as I stand back up with a clicking sound.

I grab her staff and tug it out of her hands. I can almost feel a pulse under its metal as I slam it into Dream's smug face, lifting her off her feet as I let go of it, sending her and it flying a couple of feet.

I open my mouth, with the sound of clicking machinery. I point into my maw, and the sand storm flies in, my metal body repairing itself as I feel a warmth fill my gut

"So you aren't just some two bit monster wearing my face then?" She asks angrily as she stands up, wiping the blood from her lips "Charlotte would looove this, Well lets see how you like this, CRIMSON GREATHAMMER!"

She starts to shrink back down as she charges towards me, her strange armor shifting around once again

What do I do?
[] Hit her with it again 1d20
[]You really are thick aren't you? funny I don't remember you being so stupid, seems like there was someone else like that...maybe I remember wrong, I am you, born as a monster, and raised with some class
[]STEAM TRAIN 1d20
[]CRIMSON CHAINSAW 1d20
[] GREY STEAM PUMP 1d20
[] GEAR PUNCH 1d20
[] Change modo
[] write in
>>
>>43744651
>[]You really are thick aren't you? funny I don't remember you being so stupid, seems like there was someone else like that...maybe I remember wrong, I am you, born as a monster, and raised with some class
Mouthing off alone is too funnyq
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>43744651
>[]You really are thick aren't you? funny I don't remember you being so stupid, seems like there was someone else like that...maybe I remember wrong, I am you, born as a monster, and raised with some class
>[]STEAM TRAIN 1d20
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>43744651
>[] GREY STEAM PUMP 1d20
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>43744651
>[]STEAM TRAIN 1d20
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>43744651
[]You really are thick aren't you? funny I don't remember you being so stupid, seems like there was someone else like that...maybe I remember wrong, I am you, born as a monster, and raised with some class

Do it while dodging
That's always annoying
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>43744651
>[] Hit her with it again 1d20
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>43744651
>[] Change modo
Golem
>[] Hit her with it again 1d20
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>43744651
>[] GREY STEAM PUMP 1d20
>>
True Form *your true face is revealed as the nightmare you are*
Oh, man i'm looking forward to this one...
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>43744651
>[]STEAM TRAIN 1d20
>golem modo
>>
>>43744714
>>43744801
>golem modo
>I sigh calmly as I finish up my transformation
Chill, it's already done.
>>
I sigh, watching her in curiosity as her robes burn away into a skimpy and just simply crude form of itself, her hood burning away to give way to a blood red visor as new pieces of armor come out from under her exsisting armor as half cylinders form on the back of her chest plate. A second later wings of flames burst out of them with a roar.

She follows and suit as she spins around the giant crystalline hammer she turned her staff into.

I shake my head, so sure of her own abilities isn't she?

"STEAM TRAIN!" I shout as I run forward, holding my hands out as steams flow out of my wrists. She swings her hammer, and I catch it, pushing her back as the steam sears her skin

"You really are thick aren't you?" I giggle a proper laugh as I crush the hammer head "Funny, I don't remember you being so stupid...seems like there was someone else like that, maybe I remember wrong, point is I am I you just born as a monster and raised proper, now"

*Crack*

"Eh?" we say in unison as a glowing red light surrounds us and

*KAAABOOOM*

"Does everything explode in this world?" I groan as I stand back up, rubbing my dented forehead as dream groans and floats back up, black smoke pouring out of her finger tips as.

"CHAIN WEB!!!" She shouts loudly as she suddenly flies towards me

What do I do?
[]Prepare a key 1d20
[] change modo 1d20
[] CRIMSON LASH 1d20
[] SAND DUNE 1d20
[]CRIMSON UPRISE 1d20
[] INDUSTRIAL FISTACUFFS 1d20
[] write in
>>
>>43744845
Oops. Missed that part. Just ignore that part of my vote (>>43744714) then HM
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>43744922
>[]Prepare a key 1d20
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>43744922
>[]Prepare a key 1d20
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>43744922
>[]Prepare a key 1d20
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>43744922
>[]Prepare a key 1d20
What does the key DO?
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>43744922
>[]Prepare a key 1d20
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>43744922
>[]Prepare a key 1d20
>>
>>43744958
Free us from the chains
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>43744922
>[] change modo 1d20
Viper (better at dodging this)
>[]Prepare a key 1d20
>>
>>43744950
>>43744952
Oh wow, we're finally not jobbing for a change.
RIP real Eli
>>
File: 1417856610603.gif (803 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1417856610603.gif
803 KB, 320x180
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>43744922
>[]Prepare a key 1d20

>>43744952
Ah, lovely
>>
>>43744922
>raised proper
Did Nightmare just dis mom? She gonna get it now.
>>
>>43744958
We can lock and unlock things, like her chain powers, or the chains themselves.
>>
Oh, that sounds familar, I'm supposing this is one of her favorite spells...well the name alone tells me what I should do. I smile, holding my hand out as sparkling gold dust surrounds my hand as my opposite and base flies above me, watching me like a bird of prey.

She hurt my queen, ruined her and endangered my kin...and I am the one born to make her answer for her crimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJnsNT0JPCY

the ground around me bursts open, giant black chains shooting out from the small chasms that forms, wrapping and locking themselves into the light posts and ground.

the chains fly and shoot around, rapidly flying towards me as I form a key by mirroring their magic. they fly towards me like snakes and I hold out the half formed key out.

a second later they shudder and all of them fall still, before they start to fall as

"COMET DIVEBOMB!" Dream shouts above me as I hear that feral roar of fire and hate.

I smirk, she's going to have a hard time getting through all the chains

what do I do?
[] eat the chains
[] SANDSTORM 1d20
[] change modo
[] CRIMSON CUTTER 1d20
[] STEAM ROCKET GEAR1d20
[] Summon a new whip and pull her down 1d20
[] hit her with the chains 1d20
[]Block 1d20
[] Headbutt 1d20
[] write in
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>43745172
>[] eat the chains
>[] SANDSTORM 1d20
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>43745172
>[] hit her with the chains 1d20
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>43745172
>[] change modo
Viper
>[] SANDSTORM 1d20
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>43745172
>[] eat the chains
>[] Summon a new whip and pull her down 1d20
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>43745172
> hit her with the chains 1d20
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>43745172
>[] hit her with the chains 1d20
>>
>>43745172
>[] eat the chains
>[] change modo
Viper, time to start moving around!
>[] STEAM ROCKET GEAR1d20
>>
File: combat multiplier.jpg (36 KB, 284x334) Image search: [Google]
combat multiplier.jpg
36 KB, 284x334
>>43745257
So close
>>
File: 1434476180273.jpg (1 MB, 1250x1780) Image search: [Google]
1434476180273.jpg
1 MB, 1250x1780
>>43745240
Long live the Queen.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>43745172
>[] Summon a new whip and pull her down 1d20
>Or maybe just try and explain to her how much of a terrible person she is
I imagine the second of those options will be very funny
>>
I grin and lick my lips as my metal skin cracks and peels away, falling to the floor as my human skin reappears, dotted with sandy scales as my legs bend together and fuses into a tail as fangs poke out from my gums, clinging to the roof of my mouth as I get low to the ground and slither forward like a bolt of lightning.

The cold air stabs into me as sands flow from my now oversized sleeves, my armor mostly gone except for a few decorative pieces carved to look like snakes. My exposed stomach grind on the floor as the sands grow and wail, whipping around as they pick up the giant chains and lift them into the air, thankfully leaving enough of them on the ground for me to get a taste of their magic.

I hear dream scream as the sounds of metal hitting metal fill my ears. I sink my teeth into the chains, learning the cold and smokey taste their magic has as I hear a crashing sound

I turn and look around to see the rapidly melting chains crashed into the glowing store building
and Crimson trying to stand up with her staff as she sighs, her armor shifting around again.

She reaches for a strange mask at her side.

What do I do?
[] hit her with the storm 1d20
[] BITE HER 1d20
[] Coil around her 1d20
[] CRIMSON DESERT 1d20
[] GREY VENOM 1d20
[] Make a key 1d20
[] change modo
[] write in
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>43745419
>[] Coil around her 1d20
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>43745419
>[] Coil around her 1d20
Nightmare should have a vague idea what the mask does, shouldn't she?
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>43745419
[] Coil around her 1d20
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>43745419
>[] Coil around her 1d20
>[] GREY VENOM 1d20
Can we coil and bite?
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>43745419
>[] hit her with the storm 1d20
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>43745419
>[] hit her with the storm 1d20
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>43745419
>[] BITE HER 1d20
>[] Coil around her 1d20
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>43745419
>[] Coil around her 1d20
>[] BITE HER 1d20
>>
>>43745419
>>43745464
Changing
>[] GREY VENOM 1d20
to
>[] BITE HER 1d20
>>
I smirk, and fly towards her, the cold stinging me as she looks around, trying to spot me. She squints as her locket starts to point towards me and mine starts to ache in my chest.

She turns towards me, just too late as I wrap my tail around her legs and coil around her, trapping her in place as I squeeze her tightly. She gasps and winces as I hear a quite crack.

I smile as I lean closer towards her, she glares at me

What do I do?
[] tell her something
[] ask her something
[] CRIMSON SQUEEZE 1d20
[] Bite 1d20
[] taunt her 1d20
[] summon my whip 1d20
[] change modo
[] write in
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>43745574
>[] CRIMSON SQUEEZE 1d20
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>43745574
[] taunt her 1d20
>>
>>43745574
>[] tell her something
You know, there were worse things I could have done to your friend
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>43745574
>[] Bite 1d20
>>
>>43745574
>[] ask her something
>>
>>43745574
>OMNOMNOMNOMNOM
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>43745574
>[] CRIMSON SQUEEZE 1d20
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>43745574
>[] Bite 1d20
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>43745574
>[] ask her something
I wonder what order tastes like, mind if I had a taste?
>[] Bite 1d20
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>43745574
>[] Bite 1d20
>[] tell her something
Don't wory it won't hurt for long.
>>
>>43745642
Eh, i'll second asking that if asking gets enough votes.
>>
"CRIMSON" SHE ROARS as I feel her clench her fists, I tighten my grip around her, making her gasp and whimper as I hear more cracking as I squeeze the life and air out of her.

I grin and lick my fangs as I open my mouth and unfold them, she stares at them looking worried as she squirm and tries to break free

"I..inferno!" She groans as fire flares erupt from her right eye as I sink my fangs into her neck, pumping her veins full of venom

the flames grow larger and start to creep down her neck as she tries to grab her neck. Her eyes go dim and then grow bright as she roars angrily, the flames flowing form her mouth as they cover her and throw me as I scream in pain, withering on the floor, suddenly feeling much more awake as the inferno slowly consumes and grows around her as she falls down to one knee.

her eyes glow yellow as the flames condense and she stands up, her legs shaking as a silhouette of flames surround her, a pair of horns growing from the brow of it as she walks towards me, her staff appear in in her hand.

"COMET!" She shouts loudly

What do I do?
[] Trip her with the sandstorm 1d20
[] block it with sandstorm 1d20
[]CRIMSON SPIT 1d20
[] GREY RIVER 1d20
[]make a lock 1d20
[] CRIMSON DESERT 1d20
[]...I should really stop playing around...*true form*
[] write in
also roll 1d6
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>43745788
>[] Trip her with the sandstorm 1d20
>>
>>43745788
[]...I should really stop playing around...*true form*
>>
>>43745788
>[]CRIMSON SPIT 1d20
I can't wait for these to to fug
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>43745788
>[] GREY RIVER 1d20
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>43745788
>[] block it with sandstorm 1d20
>>
Rolled 3 (1d6)

>>43745788
>[]...I should really stop playing around...*true form*
She went 2nd form, we go 2nd form
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>43745788
>[] Trip her with the sandstorm 1d20
>>
>>43745824
>1
Ayyyyyy
>>
>>43745824
There we go. And for a moment, I thought this was going to be too easy
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>43745788
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>[] CRIMSON DESERT 1d20
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>43745788
>[] block it with sandstorm 1d20
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP9I8ZUwKpc

in the second it takes me to blink, and process what's about to happen, it's already happening.

"BEAM ROCKET!" she shouts as she steps onto her staff and stomps on the end of it, causing it to roar like an wild animal the abuse and not even half a moment later she's flying towards me like well...a rocket, that name is rather apt actually and

...I remember, she hurt my queen with this, oh this isn't going to

*CRACK*

I groan, my thoughts of vengeance cut down in their prime as the sandstore misses her entirely. I feel the searing pain of burning metal slamming into my face as I'm torn from the ground and dragged at the end of the staff as flames cover me.

She pulls up and I drop to the ground with a thud.

I sit back up, cracking my jaw back into place with a growl as smoke, steam and a horrible burning smell rise from me.

"You should know I can take more than a little love bite" Dreams says teasingly as she floats in the air, holding her staff in one hand, and clutching her neck in the other as the flames around her disperse "it'll..it'll take more than poison to stop me from beating you"

what do I do?
[] CRIMSON RIPPING LASH 1d20
[] CRIMSON UPRISE RIPPER 1d20
[] STEAM LANCE CANNON 1d20
[]Okay...now I'm MAAAD *true form*
[]Hit her with my whiper 1d20
[] Bite her again 1d20
[] change modo
[] Crimson desert 1d20
[] write in

having fun so far?
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>43745958
[] STEAM LANCE CANNON 1d20
>>
>>43745958
>[]Okay...now I'm MAAAD *true form*
Definitly, the dice even conspire to keep it even
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>43745958
>[] Crimson desert 1d20
>>
>>43745958
Yup, it's a nice pace so far, now let's see this box opened!
>Monologue as you do it about how she hurt our queen.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>43745958
>[] STEAM LANCE CANNON 1d20

>having fun sofar
A lot, great battle of titans
>>
>>43745958
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>43745958
Want to hold of on the final form just a tiny bit longer.

>having fun so far?
Oh yes, possibly the closest, most intense battle we've had in a while.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>43745958
>>
"STEAM LANCE" my locket hisses as I raise up my hand as I coil around myself "CANNON!"

A burst of grey light flies out of my palm, surrounded by a cloud of steam that slowly bends into the shape of a great lance.

"GREAT FIRE BALL!" Dream roars as she holds her hand out a ball of fire forming from her palm as she dodges out of the way

the lance glances her legs as she throws the ball of flame down at me, I try to bolt away.I shriek as I feel more burning pain in my tail

Crimson lands, and falls on her knee, clutching her neck as her veins glow a sickly green and

"HYDRA'S ROAR" I hear a familarly sweet voice scream in wild fury

as

"HEY FAKE ELI CHAAAAN" A human boy shouts loudly as he breaks a wooden sword on my head "NO HARD FEELINGS ALRIGHT!?"

I scream angrily at yet another indignity , reaching for his neck as he leaps backwards just out of my reach as... Three dragons, made of green, yellow, and blue light fly towards me, biting and snapping madly at the air

I sigh angrily

What do I do?
[] FEAST OR FAMINE 1d20
[] CRIMSON DESERT 1d20
[] SAVE ME SAND STORM 1d20
[] Rant angrily
[] Change modos
[] summon my whip
[] summon barthamew
[] OKAY, THAT'S IT, THIS WAS AN HONORABLE DUEL AND AND..RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!*true form*
[] write in
>>
>>43746159
>[] summon barthamew
>[] OKAY, THAT'S IT, THIS WAS AN HONORABLE DUEL AND AND..RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!*true form*
>[] Rant angrily
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>43746159
>[] CRIMSON DESERT 1d20
>[] summon barthamew
>[] Rant angrily
>>
>>43746159
>[] Rant angrily
>[] OKAY, THAT'S IT, THIS WAS AN HONORABLE DUEL AND AND..RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!*true form*
>[] summon barthamew
Those bastards!
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>43746159
>>[] Rant angrily
>[] Change modos
>[] summon my whip
>[] summon barthamew
>>
>>43746159
>>[] summon barthamew
>[] Rant angrily
>>
>>43746159
>[] summon barthamew
>[] Rant angrily
>>
>>43746201
Oh fug I got a 20
oops
>>
>>43746201
I really hope this does something even if you're not supposed to roll there.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>43746159
>[] SAVE ME SAND STORM 1d20
>[] Rant angrily
>>
>>43746159
>[] Rant angrily
Yup, it's time. Am considering calling for reinforcements, but we might need bathamew to be in good shape to pull us out in case things go awry.
>>
>>43746298
>we might need bathamew to be in good shape to pull us out in case things go awry.
While that is true, we might need him to distract the other fighter so we don't get pushed around between them.
>>
>>43746201
Well, it looks like the destructive "saviors" are in for a bad time.
>>
>>43746329
Yeah, but i mean come on. Not only did they disrupt the duel by sending in another fighter, they also sent in some random dude to disrespect us and hit us just to run away just after.
We have very right to be mad i think...
>>
>>43746201
Hunh. Still was me...
I'm kinda way too drunk right now lel
Didn't even notice til I saw the replies to my post lel
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZrCQFSkLcE

I sigh, tired of all this. now I'm being attacked by an ordinary human and a magical girl my locket didn't detect for some reason, oh this is just the biggest pile of...nastiness that I've ever seen.

I stare at the dragon heads and growl, as the green one bites into me, my stomach flesh corroding as the yellow bites my arm, sending jolts of electricity through me as the blue bites my head and tries to drown me.

I roar in anger, the dragons bursting as they slam me into the ground.

"OKAY!" I scream in fury, standing up as my tail coils around me "That's it, this was an honorable duel, I didn't want to hurt anyone else, just the little upstart...annoyance that dared to harm my queen, but clearly I DON'T GET TO HAVE THAT NOW AND...AND RAAAAAAGH!"

I scream angrily as purple cracks form along my human guise as the ground cracks beneath me and the air turns sickly.

the bell at my side rings and a small portal opens up in the air as the winds howl and moan as sand flows between them and.
Nightare/ dora alice's True formed revealed

Wyrm of the nightmare sands
Charlotte
the not eli roars like an animal as her skin breaks apart like paper, making me feel itchy as a dark red crimson light slowly seeps out of her as her eyes turn a dark and evil looking purple.

I grip the hilt of my sword...Oh good it looks like there's still a...no it isn't good, My Eli, the real one is hurt and she isn't going to stop fighting until whatever this is is dead, kind of a shame, but its true, I know it is because it's what I'd do if I had to fight a clone of myself
Elizabeth
I stare at the monster doppleganer of myself. Her jaw distends as it fills with giant fangs, as she starts to grow slightly bigger than a car. Her eyes split three times each turning into pools of dark red light as a pale white mask of the top half of my face forms over hers as her skin chars a pure dark almost coal black
cont
>>
>>43746430
She falls to her...well she doesn't have knees right now I guess, But she falls to whatever she has as her spines splits open, two sets of arms unfolding from within it, a followed by a set of wings that look like they're made of some kind of fine material...like silk or something.

She roars again, clenching her six fists as the crawling black reaches them, causing them to grow and bend with cracking noises, dark claws forming at the end of her hands as she howls with laughter. Her hair hands down messily from her head, unchanged but now looking more unnerving than the fact I'm watching myself turn into a monster.

Her form distorts and becomes less clear as her snake tail splits into one made out of shadows, that's seems to be constantly changing size as I look at it and almost seems to fade away rather than end in a tip.

my locket shakes before it and another screams

"UNKNOWN UNKNOWN" it whimpers "Wyrm of the nightmare sands, true name unknown, weakness...unknown"

Well fuuuck me
Dora Alice/Crimson Nightmare

I growl and grin as I see Dream staring at me, and I hear the boy whimper and the other girl chuckle happily.

"Ah, master will be most pleased to see you've found yourself, Nightmare" Barthamew says, looking up at me as he adjusts his cuffs "having trouble with the trash I take it?"

What do I say?
[] Go for the other one,I'll beat dream
[] I don't need hello barthamew, but thanks anyways
[] Kehehehehahah, now witness what a nightmare really is
[] CRIMSON NIGHTMARE STORM 1d20
[]I am going to beat you all, and I won't stop
[] Feeels wonderful not wearing a skin that isn't mine
[] You have seven seconds to attack me, make the most of it
[] write in
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>43746595
[] Go for the other one,I'll beat dream
[] Kehehehehahah, now witness what a nightmare really is
[] CRIMSON NIGHTMARE STORM 1d20
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>43746595
>[] Go for the other one,I'll beat dream
>[] CRIMSON NIGHTMARE STORM 1d20
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>43746595
>>
>>43746595
>[] Kehehehehahah, now witness what a nightmare really is
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>43746595
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>43746595
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>43746595
>[] I don't need hello barthamew, but thanks anyways
>[]I am going to beat you all, and I won't stop
>[] Feeels wonderful not wearing a skin that isn't mine
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>43746595
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>43746595
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>43746595
>>
"Good day Barthamew" I say cheerfully as I lean closer to my first friend as he tilts his raven head and smirks as much as one can like that "Glad you could make it, but I can't talk much right now, so if you could be a dear and deal with the other two while I take on crimson, I'll be quite greatful"

"As you wish madam" He says, pulling gloves over his clawed hands as

"TRIFECTA SMITE!" The other girl screams as Barthamew walks past me, the ground cracking as he grunts, catching the attack as a few of his feathers blow off

"My madam has given me my orders, now, Emerald yellow twirl, allow me to introduce myself" Barthamew says as I stare at Dream, who starts to circle me "I am Barthamew, the forth raven of hell, head butler and care taker of lord tick tock's estate, I cook the meals, tend to the gardens, clean up the hallways, make sure the staff are happy with their treatement, and most importantly, I deal with trash likeyou and..whoever that is...do go all out, I am in need of a good work out"

"So that's what I look like inside"Dream chuckles as she grabs her neck again "God I'm ugly"

"Kehehe, oh you won't taunt me any longer" I say angrily as I clench my claws "not after I show you what a night mare really is"

"CRIMSON NIGHT MARE STORM!!" a mouth the forms and vanishes back into my chest screams as the sky turns dark red and a scream echos through the air as it starts to rain.

black puddles of ink and static form on the ground, as creatures resembling broken versions of human girls crawl out of them and start to run towards dream.

She swings her staff, cracking the head off of one as another takes it's place and blowing a breath of flame into another's face as two pull on her left arm.

What do I do?
[] Watch 1d20
[] NIGHTMARE EMBRACE 1d20
[] CRIMSON CUTTER THIRTY 1d20
[] GREY WIND 1d20
[] Make a lock 1d20
[] Bite her 1d20
[] fly into the air
[] watch 1d20
[] Commentate calmly
[] write in
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>43746845
>[] CRIMSON CUTTER THIRTY 1d20
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>43746845
>[] GREY WIND 1d20
>[] fly into the air
>[] Commentate calmly
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>43746845
>[] Bite her 1d20
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>43746845
>[] fly into the air
>[] GREY WIND 1d20
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>43746845
>[] Watch 1d20
>[] Commentate calmly
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>43746845
>[] NIGHTMARE EMBRACE 1d20
>>
>>43746891
Why, dice?! Whyyyy!!!

This was supposed to be her big moment...
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>43746845
>[] fly into the air
>[] Make a lock 1d20
>>
>>43746845
I can't remember what I was gonna say becuase
>drunk
but >>43746845
even so. Eli probably begins to understand >>43746845
the plight of drunken Eli
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOMQxVtbkik

I fly up into the air, my wings stirring up a great wind
as a mouth forms along my arm and giggles "Grey wind"
A heat glows from my wings as the winds blow against Dream, who dances around them, spinning around clumisly as she starts to spin her staff around, beating my summoned help into pulps of broken purple mush.

"Of course these were just a distraction" I comment calmly "And I doubt they were much of a threat at all, but in numbers maybe they could"
She stabs her staff into the ground, vaulting into the air and kicking through the head of another as I hear barthamew cow in pain as the smell of lightning fills the air

She lands, pulling her staff out of the ground as she stares

"No?" I sigh shaking my head "No they would not be a threat even in numbers"

"COMET BEAM!" Dream screams as a dark red light gathers at the end of her staff and swirls around, before it fires off with a roar and before I can react slams into my gut? sending me plummeting to the ground as I gasp in pain, my stomach aching from the hole ripped in it, I stand up angrily

"STAND STILL!" Barthamew shouts angrily as

"STORM RUNNER CUTTER!" the other girl shouts happily as Crimson walks towards me and clutches her neck, falling to her knees, looking tired and worn out

I grin

What do I dO??
[] Help barthamew
[] taunt her
[] NIGHTMARE HOWL 1d20
[] FEAST OR FAMINE 1d20
[] WYRMS GRASP 1d20
[] TOMB OF SANDS 1d20
[] STEAM ENGINE 1d20
[] say something
[] write in
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>43747144
>[] taunt her
>[] FEAST OR FAMINE 1d20
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>43747144
[] WYRMS GRASP 1d20
[] say something
DIE!
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>43747144
>[] TOMB OF SANDS 1d20
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>43747144
[] taunt her
[] NIGHTMARE HOWL 1d20
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>43747144
>[] FEAST OR FAMINE 1d20
>[] You could surrender and spar3your companions the pain, but I supposethat is too much expected from a beast
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>43747144
>[] FEAST OR FAMINE 1d20
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>43747144
>[] taunt her
>[] TOMB OF SANDS 1d20
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>43747144
>[] TOMB OF SANDS 1d20
>[] say something
"That's enough Barthamew, secure a route for us when I finish up here"
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>43747144
>[] FEAST OR FAMINE 1d20
We could use the heal, she hasn't gone Dream meister yet.
>>
I grin cockily and smugly as Dream struggles to try and stand back up, pulses of green light flowing over her during each attempt.
She groans in pain and stands back up, shaking as she stares at me blankly.

"Oh what is it dream?" I ask tauntingly as I fly towards her, clapping all six of my hands together "Don't tell me a little poison has got you all tuckered out, my queen said you were dangerous and that I should run from you, but I haven't yet seen a reason to...well no matter, barthamew, leave them and open a door home, I'll end this dance now, FEAST OR FAMINE"

I scream as I open my mouth wider and begin draining everything around me of magic and power. Dream grabs her locket, glaring at me angrily as sparks of lightning run down my body

"Nooo" Dream groans tiredly as her locket glows a pale white, sickly green and light purple "Noo"

Roll 1d20
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>43747368
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>43747368
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>43747368
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>43747368
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>43747368
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>43747368
>>
>>43747401
Welp.
>>
>>43747401
If this was best of five as usual, know that I love you anon.
>>
>>43747401
Well we just killed Ellie.
>>
I open my mouth wider, my tongue rolling out of my mouth and the one that briefly forms on my palm before it vanishes, an eye taking it's place.

I take a deep breath, color lifting from the surrounding as Dream blinks and moans, falling on her back as the lights flow from her locket and into my mouth.

"ELI!" the other girl screams "YOU BITCH YOU...bitch I'll..I'll aaaa"

*thud*

"What...charlotte...CHARLOTTE!" the boy shouts in surprise as I close my mouth and swallow the magic I stole.

*Elizabeth and Charlotte knocked out from being drained of mana*

"Madam nightmare" Barthamew says as I slowly shift back to my human form, so I can surprise the queen during whatever ceremony she'll throw for my return "the gate is open, we would do well to leave before other girls got here and caused us trouble"

I nod and

*thunk*

a tree branch hits my head, the boy from earily is standing in front of me, his blonde haire splattered with drops of blood as his shaking arms hold the branch like a weapon.

"Move" I say sternly "I'm done here"

He shakes his head, too scared to say a word, before he takes a breath and says "You hurt my friend...I can't..I can't run"

What do I do?
[] Slap him away 1d20
[] ignore him and go back home
[] hit him with the branch
[] Threaten to corrupt his friends if he doesn't move
[] Laugh and order Barthamew to deal with him
[] write in
>>
>>43747556
>[] ignore him and go back home
>>
>>43747556
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>43747556
[] Slap him away 1d20
>>
>>43747556
>>
>>43747556
>>
>>43747556
>[] hit him with the branch
>"Valiant, but you need to learn to pick your battles more carefully"
>>
>>43747556
>>
>>43747556
This was a lot faster and easier than expected, did the poison make that much of a difference?
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>43747556
>"You're courageous, if a bit foolish, I'll give you that."
>[] Slap him away 1d20
> "You need to learn to pick your battles more carefully."
>>
>>43747614
Not many people are strong to poison
Especially not magic poison
the only character it wouldn't have been fucked would be charlotte, since her healing would negate it

I mean, the only reason she went down fast was because Amanda couldn't remove the poison, so it just chipped at her health every round,

Alararune form is terrifying because it has poison on all attacks
which gets stronger in level 2

So yeah, the bite is what won the fight. Since Eli has never been poisoned it just burned through her like a wild fire
and if you didn't get that twenty just now, she would've chaos breaked and then fought you on equal footing except with her rage bonus

anyways writing
>>
>>43747672
>Not many people are strong to poison
>Especially not magic poison
Good thing Eli found this out now.
>>
"Ah, sorry madam, this little brat was quite a pain, as you can tell, he drew blood on me" Barthamew sighs sadly as he turns to me and shakes his head "should I deal with him?"

I look at the shaking boy, standing there between two monsters and home, and I smile.

"No, let him go, he's brave but an idiot, but I do have to respect the former" I sigh "now run along and make sure to tell everyone what you saw here"

He glares at me and barthamew sighs heavily.

"Oh for heaven's sake" he groans, grabbing the stick from his hand "Fetch, human"

The boy stands there unmoving, I look to the butler and shrug, walking past him as his fists shake in anger and fear.

I smirk as I walk into the portal, and go home.

I blink, wait...this is different than last time..I'm being hugged by..the queen. I gasp, bright lights binding me as she lets go of me, making me frown as I hear a cacophony of cheers, roars and wails as I turn and see a crowd..no not a crowd a mob...no an army of monsters of my people standing in all shapes and sizes

I can see the mother of chains, checkerboard, the fool, grins, Mr tick tock, and Lilac blade in the front of the crowd.

"My..dear friends" the queen says grabbing my hand as she stands tall and proud "I am happy to announce two very good pieces of news, one we have found a replacement seventh general of chaos, Crimson Nightmare...or do you prefer Dora Alice"

"How do you know the name I made up?" I ask tilting my head as I smile, feeling a bit odd from holding her hand

"I was watching you my dear friend" She says smiling widely "praying for your return, but now, you're no longer just that you're the general of"

What do you choose?
[] sands
[] Nightmares
[] hope
>>
>>43747801
>[] sands
>>
>>43747801
>[] Nightmares
>>
>>43747801
Nightmares
>>
>>43747801
>[] hope
>>
>>43747801
>[] Nightmares
>>
>>43747801
>[] sands
>>
>>43747801
>[] hope
>>
>>43747801
[] Nightmares
>>
>>43747801
>[] hope
Hope for chaos, none for humans.
>>
>>43747801
>[] hope
>>
>>43747801
>[] hope
>>
>>43747801
>[] hope
Because it just sounds silly when it comes from the lockets.
>>
"Nightmares and hope" The queen says pushing me forward towards the crowd "For she is a terrifying force, a true nightmare to our anathema, the armies of order, but a hope here in our hearts, oh but don't worry my friends, for you will be able to once again endulge in the world of humans, I am lifting the ban of travel between worlds, go wild, have fun, cause mayhem LIVE"

the crowd cheers and the generals clap as I smile happily and
Elizabeth walter

"Master?" Foolish asks, licking my face I open my eyes and see that its in its human form, and a little girl that looks kind of like me is licking my face, I push it gently away and it shouts "MASTER" Happily.

I groan, holding my neck as I feel my heart thud in my chest, I'm sore as hell and everything hurts at least a bit.

My mouth feels like it;s made of rocks and dammit, I didn't think I'd get weak so fast from just that.

I can hear luke crying nearby, muttering he's sorry and he fucked up, I frown as.

"ELIZABETH, CHARLOTTE, ARE YOU GUYS ALRIGHT" Amanda shouts as she appears next to me in a puff of smoke before she reappears next to her big "Sister"'s unconsious form "Where's the doppelganger"

"Gone most likely" Belladonna sighs "but thank goodness she left you two"

"Dammit, I was wanting to beat her face in...er no offense eli" Jaime says with a chuckle "this whole places reeks of evil though right now"

"Wait they're alright , OH I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT BOTH OF YOU" DELIA WHIMPERS as she pulls the rest of us into a hug and

and we'll end here
I've archived and will answer questions
but I may pass out soon since I"ve been awake for a whole day
>>
>>43748000
Thanks for running, great fight. So Nigtmare has achieved her dream, fantastic.
Loking forward to Eli again though.
>>
>>43748000
Thanks for the run, I'll save the questions foranother session then, sleep tight.
Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.