[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #592: Hit in the Boingloings Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: 1442013359136.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1442013359136.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>IRC
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>Last Thread
>>43722189
>>
Jumpers!

For those of you who build an army, a cult, or a civilization: what is your motto? What phrase rallies your people, and adorns your heraldry?
>>
>>43740797
My friends it has often been said that I like war.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY1AyoiHJTs
>>
Jump #6
Jojo
Rolled Stardust Crusaders
Jovial Joestar (900)
Fabulous Free Perks (free)
Prediction (800)
The Arrowhead (200)
Anubis (-400)
Red Stone of Aja (-600)
They Take Notice (0)
Death or glory time. My jumper vs the World.
>>
>>43740797
Many would appeal to ideology, or power, or money - but I offer a simpler, more practical incentive.

STICK WITH ME, AND YOU WILL NEVER GO HUNGRY AGAIN!
>>
>>43741046
Scar what are you doing here and how can you be on the internet if you don't have thumbs or fingers?
>>
File: 1447655768700.jpg (414 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1447655768700.jpg
414 KB, 1000x1000
>>43740797
Remember to stay safe, play nice, and never bully.

My army learned I was pretty awful with speeches.
>>
>>43740797
The only unifying motif I've used is a rook on my banners.
>>
>>43741068
>he asks in Jumpchain, where telekinetic abilities are a dime a dozen
>>
>>43740797
who needs a motto when you have mind control?

also: what are some good jumps that boost mind control/planning ability? I know of a few, but not enough
>>
>>43741287
>mind control
>implying it's not more satisfying when your minions do your bidding of their own free will and genuinely believe serving you to be in their best interests
>>
File: PARTYTIME.jpg (109 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
PARTYTIME.jpg
109 KB, 600x600
>>43740797
>motto

"#YOLO, but it doesn't have to end!"

>phrase

"Today is a good day for someone else to die!"

>heraldry

We don't have any as such, but wherever our followers come across symbols of other deities considered our enemies we grant them divine favor for smashing, erasing, defiling, corrupting or otherwise desecrating them them. Putting a big X through spirals is always a valid form of worship.

So uh...we guess the closest thing we have to a symbol is calculated iconoclasm.
>>
Just checking in to see how the Destiny revamp is coming along.
>>
>>43741308
Agreed. Mind Control is easy mode. Getting the masses to love, fear, and respect you enough to burn for you willingly? That's hot.
>>
>>43741385
Have you seen Hatter in thread? If you see him: ask. Spamming the thread is just shitty behavior.
>>
>>43741385
I don't know, how far have you come with it?
>>
>>43740797
Does House words from GoT count?

If so, mine were "Second to No One".
As you might guess, I took the Dynasty scenario. Oh boy, the canon cast didn't know what hit them.

>>43741388
OAA, you're fooling no one.
>>
File: shitty heraldry.png (7 KB, 488x586) Image search: [Google]
shitty heraldry.png
7 KB, 488x586
>>43740797
Even drew some shitty heraldry.

Motto would probably go with 'more than you can chew' for the main run.
>>
File: Emblem.png (32 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Emblem.png
32 KB, 800x600
>>43740797
>10 gorillion hours in ms paint
>>
>>43740797
Surrender now or die.
Either that or CHEESE FOR EVERYONE
>>
>>43740797
"Remember, you're here forever!"
>>
File: total-solar-elipse-diamondring.jpg (12 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
total-solar-elipse-diamondring.jpg
12 KB, 750x500
>>43740797
>>43741437
Bad Karma run uses an eclipse on any heraldry and has no motto.
>>
>>43740797
"Highest kill count gets sprinkles"
>>
>>43740797
"Aim better for much victory!"
>>
>>43740797
No Blood! No Bones! No Ash!

Is my current jumper's motto.
Their version of 'no guts, no glory' I suppose.

The first jumper had 'It was that way when we found it.'
>>
>>43741523
Sprinkles are an abomination unto Jump-chan herself. They go to the POGs.
>>
File: gY1spRd.jpg (35 KB, 737x486) Image search: [Google]
gY1spRd.jpg
35 KB, 737x486
>>43741551
>>
>>43740797
Generally I use the designs on the Arrow as heraldry, sometimes with some runes if I'm feeling like actually getting some use out of them. Meanwhile for mottos I don't really have a single one but tend to use a lot of Stand puns.
>>
>>43740797
Love and Justice.
>>
>>43740797
"Ladies and gentlemen, let's rock the fuck out."

It's a simple one, but I feel it works.
>>
>>43740967
Event post is delayed for Stand creation and because 4chan ate my first one after I'd done a few hundred words on it.
>>
>>43740797
"Credens Virtus" and "Song and Valor"
>>
File: symbol.png (57 KB, 2000x2286) Image search: [Google]
symbol.png
57 KB, 2000x2286
>>43740797
Motto: "A light shines better in the dark."

Rally: "We'll meet again in a place where there is no darkness!"

Heraldry: Variations on the above symbol.
>>
>>43740797
One of these sentences that haunt me forevermore, endlessly spurring along.

"The Promised Dawn Awaits."
>>
>>43740797
Motto: "Pillage, and *then* burn."

Rally: "Payday awaits in Valhalla!"

Heraldry: A clusterfuck of random symbols everybody insists on, surrounding a drawing of the local currency.
>>
File: spinosaurus_aegyptiacus.jpg (145 KB, 1024x724) Image search: [Google]
spinosaurus_aegyptiacus.jpg
145 KB, 1024x724
Jump 24 (actually reordered to much earlier): Jurassic Park

Isla Nublar
Geneticist 50
29 years old
Tycoon 650
Missing Link 700
Cloning 800
Six Foot Turkeys 1100
Genetic Improvements 1250
Hybrid 1550
Companion Import - Dinosaur (Spinosaurus) 1600
Life Finds A Way
Biosyn 1500
Prion Disease 1300
Dino Soldiers 1000

All about dino soldiers this whole jump, that and killing off Biosyn. Full Geneticist tree, Tycoon for going to the stock market and doing a business and Six Foot Turkeys to make things make obvious danger signs if I'm paying attention.

Maybe shouldn't have made my companion a dinosaur and then chosen a drawback that makes all the dinosaurs crazy. Ah well.

Corrupt business dinosaur wrangler is a pretty great thing to put on a CV though.
>>
>>43740797

>>Phrase

irrumabo sumus dracones!

>>Motto

Freedom and equality by any means necessary.

>>Rallying cry

The world breaks before us!

>>Heraldry

Either a demonic face With lots of fangs eclipsing the sun For My elite personal guard The Bad Moon Motorcycle Club Or a muscular Night Fury style dragon on a white background Flanked by the buttons of my coat and circled by our phrase for a more general Flag.
>>
>>43740797
I'm more curious what their ten commandments would be.
>>
>>43742868

1. Thou shall Always try harder when Thou Fails.
2. thou shall not infringe upon the freedoms of others.
3. Thou shall not allow the freedoms of others to be infringed upon.
4. Thou shall strive to be better than Thy was yesterday.
5. Thou shalt be a bastion for Thy loved ones.
6. Thou shall strive to Help thy fellows Be better than they were yesterday.
7. Love, friendship, And effort Shall always lead to victory.
8. Thou shall defend those who cannot defend themselves.
9. Thou shall not allow power to be abused.
10. Thou shall Pay evil onto Evil,Using the methods of evil if necessary.
>>
>>43742938
>2. thou shall not infringe upon the freedoms of others.
>3. Thou shall not allow the freedoms of others to be infringed upon.
Contradictory. And also impossible for the latter.
>>
>>43742960
... Elaborate.
>>
>>43742980
If you allow me to stab someone in front of you, then you're violating the third.
If you try and stop me, then you're infringing on MY freedoms, and thus are violating the second.

Also, your motto is violating rule 9 if put into practice. And probably rule 2 as well.
>>
>>43743034
okay I will fold them together into all freedoms must be maximized at all times,Would that work?
>>
>>43743034
Oh, and true equality is impossible without everyone being clones.
>>
>>43743054
Oh I Treat it as a try your best kind of Thing,ideals should be impossible otherwise You would achieve them and stop striving Then stagnate.
>>
File: Thisisyou.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Thisisyou.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>43743053
At that point you're not building a civilisation, you're sowing anarchy.

I think you'd have taken the hint that absolute freedom a shit after people started praising ASA as a model of virtue and justice.
>>
What price is freedom? What did you pay?
>>
>>43743178
Which is why I have got eight other commandments to keep it from devolving into a murder orgy
>>
>>43743209
Knowing Bancho? Probably the spilt blood of an innocent child.

>>43743225
Reading it word for word a Slaaneshi cultist could still fulfill the whole thing by taking "abused" to mean "not in my posession", having a very selective view of love and who they love, having a skewed perspective on how best to help others and interpreting sanity as a limitation on freedom.

This is either the point where you accept your absurd obsession with freedom is a mistake or you start attempting to define love and friendship, which would be an even bigger fuckup.
>>
>>43743290
I asked you, dude. Not about him.
>>
>>43743309
Oh, right.

Tree fiddy
>>
>>43743209
>>43743290
I don't kill innocent people on purpose, it's one of the things I try hard to avoid. And i Welcome suggestions on something to moderate it,But people don't give advice other than the your philosophy a shit Line I keep getting.
>>
>>43742868
1. Always listen to Jumper
2. Always obey Jumper
3. Have and apply common sense
4. Try harder than when you fail
5. Strive to improve
6. Honor above all
7. Positivity > Negativity.
8. Freedom > Oppression
9. Rule 8 does not apply to lesser beings
10. Nothing negates rule 1 and 2

Is good? More laws/tenants than commandments, but no less effective.
>>
>>43743386
What's a lesser being?
>>
>>43743209
That is actually a very good question.

The people of Vice City paid a hefty price. Once I left, the gangs came back, and the authorities were practically nonexistent after their attempts to kill me for doing their jobs.

And all because as far as they knew, my best friend put a sword to my throat and dared me to take another step towards running the place.

As for what the price of my freedom is? I'm not sure. It's involved a lot of hard choices.

One might say that choosing itself is a price one pays. Those machines programmed for a singular purpose - sometimes I envy them. It's always so easy, they always know just what to do. They always have a purpose, a meaning. Something that fulfills them. But you or me? After ten thousand years, what can any Jumper do that they haven't done before? What can they really call "new?" What can give them purpose, beyond having a singular vision for all worlds?

How far can you go before you, too, must become a machine or fall into ennui? Jump-chan isn't the only one who can grow bored with your adventures.
>>
>>43743392
I imagine this anon considers everything other than Themself a And their companions Lester beings.
>>
>>43742642
Jump 25: Terminator

2000 - Rise of the Machines
Terminator 800
Series 1000
20 years old
Most Paranonid Delusions Are Intricate 1100
Thank You, Jumper, For Your Courage Through The Dark Years 1300
Hast La Vista Baby
Of Course; I'm A Terminator 1400
It Doesn't Feel Pity, Remorse, Or Fear 1600
Prototype Terminator 1300
Urinal Terminator 1000

T1000 + heat resistance is an obscene durability combination that I keep banging on about and have never seen anyone refer to it. Makes you really difficult to kill.

Prototype is not that big a deal, erratic shapeshfting is pretty cool looking and it's not like I'm running for robomayor or anything.

Urinal Terminator is easy enough as I can summon lava.

Think I had roughly the same build previously but in this one I took more of the Terminator drawbacks as the weakness sense and the shutting off the conscience for the purposes of science and conquest.
>>
>>43743347
But your philosophy is a shit.

Just like you, in fact.

You should change it completely or you'll keep killing (or worse) innocent people by accident, as is by now the norm in your chain.
>>
>>43743429
You.

Stop trying to act like you're in a position to judge anyone.
>>
File: Untitled.png (311 KB, 403x511) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
311 KB, 403x511
To the person who was asking about Negima magic:

I answered your question pretty well here
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/42400601/#42411400
so I'm not just going to restate it. I should let you know, though, the artifacts are NOT the standard level of magic; those just kind of appear when someone makes a pactio, there's no way to make them or duplicate most of their effects. We're not entirely sure why. The magic items they make are typically more mundane; shielded arenas, flying fish-boats, guns that shoot magic, magic-tvs, etc.

>Captcha gives me two different instances where what is obviously one picture is broken in two
>>
>>43743502
Oh okay, thanks. Damn, Hero of a Thousand Faces happened because of harem hijinks? Harems OP.
>>
>>43743542
Thousand Face was the result of MANLY RESPECT between the two strongest men in the world
>>
>>43742938
Seems like a great set of commandments for a race of extremist anarchists who try to present themselves as the good guy. 3 has you honor bound to destroy most societies, 2 means they won't put up a replacement system. Meanwhile 1 means they won't drop a fight or argument until they've won. From there 9 ensures constant infighting between those with different views and 10 is carte blanche to be a murderhobo so long as you think of your targets as evil.
>>
>>43742868
1: Don't be a dick
2: No seriously, don't be a dick
3: if someone is being a dick, you can be an equal amount of dick to them
4: Worship whatever God you want, I don't give a shit
5: Honor the mother and father
6: The weekend is for resting; Dickish is he who forces others to work on the weekend
7: Blessed are the peacemakers
8: Live and let live
9: Don't consume energy fields bigger than your head
10: Turning into a snake never helps.
>>
>>43743392
Really depends on the body it's applying to. For humans in an earthlike setting it might be weak animals like pigs and chicken. For my race (which is hardly human, more 'nid- xenomorph-human, depending on the role in society) it's about anything not them, with the exception of a select few races, Eldar being one.

It's effectively the nationalistic bonus. One thing should be said though; just because a race is inferior, doesn't mean they're not honorable. Humans are inferior, but are honorable and deserve to be treated as such.

>>43743429
no u
>>
>>43743434
>T1000 + heat resistance is an obscene durability combination
It's good, but just remember to avoid vats full of acid, and extreme cold. The former will hurt you, the latter will stop you.

Also, how does a T1000 handle electricity and radiation? I don't think they ever went into detail about it.
>>
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 287x175) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15 KB, 287x175
>>43743542
>>43743564
Maybe? We're still not entirely sure how that happened. He was called "The Thousand Blades" before he even met Nagi. But yeah, he had a bond with somebody to get it.
>>
>>43743564
That...

Huh.

That explains everything, actually.

Goddammit, now I wish I'd taken Pactio, then the Gulug Stone, then finally get Asura to fistbump Kamina and Saitama at the same time to see what would happen.
>>
>>43743628
Pactio is kinda bleh, honestly. You get a super weak artifact.
>>
>>43743615
Ah, so you're basically a LOTR elf.

Don't get me wrong-I've nothing against elves and plenty of other species have a stick up their asses too, oftentimes humans. Honestly curious as to where the Thalmor and Eragon elves fit in your set of values.

>>43743624
Negima magic confirmed spiral energy
>>
>>43743502
Hey, the subject of that... does gift of cho give you knowledge of magical theory even if it doesn't give you magic directly? (ie, does it come with enough knowledge of the underlying principles so you can build flat out magitech even if you can't cast a single spell yourself?)
>>
>>43743647
Nigga did you even read the Hero of a Thousand Faces' description? And that was merely the MANLY RESPECT of the strongest men in Negima, think of the possibilities for it in the multiverse
>>
>>43743617
Indeed that never seemed to come up. Given the T-800 has a nuclear core I'd assume the more advanced T-1000 would be able to tank it good.

If the manner in which the more advanced T-X was temporarily disabled is any sign then directed electricity /might/ disrupt the 1000's structural integrity? At least temporarily turning into into a formless blob while the current's able to flow.
>>
>>43743727
Well, that was the magnetic field warping its shape, not the electricity itself. So it can probably handle electricity pretty well, but if any eddy currents form to generate magnetic fields it would have problems.
>>
>>43743785
Yeah, sounds about right. Really depends on exactly where the T-1000 is standing when it gets zapped, I guess?
>>
File: Komodowalker.jpg (270 KB, 750x472) Image search: [Google]
Komodowalker.jpg
270 KB, 750x472
>>43743673
No; the fact that somebody involved has to be a mage is actually a plot point at one point. You could design it, but to build it you'd need the participation of someone with Negima-style magic. Now, you could still get some cool stuff without it...
>>
File: Belkan_Flag.jpg (21 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Belkan_Flag.jpg
21 KB, 1024x768
>>43740797
>Motto
"Lahvu do belka fent raak niin kotin sul."

>Phrase
"BELKA STRONK"
>>
>>43743836
Dammit, knew that was coming the moment I saw belka in the unspoiled text

I don't even know what Belka is
>>
>>43743836
>Spoiler
Yet they nuked their own cities.
>>
>>43743807
Yeah. Electricity doesn't flow through liquid metals exactly like you'd expect, though, so it could lead to some weirdness. Though I wonder how it would interact with firebending lightning redirection. Since that's about controlling the flow of the electricity through you so it follows the path you set instead of the one of least resistance, you could probably do all sorts of weird magnetic field tricks with a body of liquid metal.
>>
>>43743809
Ah, interesting.

And related... in the jump, if one takes thousand master but does _not_ take magic... what happens? I was going on the assumption of that meaning you have the raw ability, but are entirely untrained in negima magic. Is that correct, or should I interpret that combination differently?
>>
>>43742868
>1. Thou shalt remain cool and collected at every reasonable opportunity. Panic does thee no good.
>2. Thou shalt cool thy heels often. Rest is good for the body.
>3. Thy fury, when it be aroused, shalt descend as an avalanche upon thy foes.
>4. Thou shalt reject the baleful eye of the sun, lest ye melt under its gaze.
>5. Thou shalt not despair of thy mortality, for to choose how much time thou hast left is thine own right.
>6. Thou shalt offer thy blood to those that require it, in reasonable amounts.
>7. Thou shalt not tolerate accusations of abomination - those who wouldst call thee a monster for overcoming thy mortality need to chill out.
>8. Thou shalt prevent forest fires.
>9. Thou shalt not bear the sigils or arms of those who would claim thy soul without thy permission.
>10. Above all, thou shalt enjoy thyself.
>>
>>43743836
>>43743871
>>43743871
Belkans are asshats of the highest order.

Yes, they do have some of the coolest aces and superweapons of their time. But still, asshats.
>>
>>43743665
Don't get me wrong, I'm against high elves as a general rule. Thalmor are scum, and i'm not familiar with Eragon so I wouldn't know.
Dark and wood elves I have no issue with- It all depends on how the race is culturally.

Racially, Eldar > Elves
>>
>want to pod Armstrong

WE'LL MAKE A NEW AMERICA
WHERE EVERY MAN CAN FIGHT HIS OWN WARS
>>
>>43743984
Eldar are exactly like High Elves only in space and even bigger assholes.
>>
>>43743984
Okay. Fair enough, from what I recall Eragon elves are basically LOTR elves but more unjustiably smug because at least the LOTR elves can point to Feanor whereas the Eragon elves don't have anyone nearly as much of a dumbass badass. And never in fact achieved anything nearly as awesome as the events in the Silmarillion.

So... thoughts on night elves? I mean, I could see it going either way really. And I presume Santa's elves and house elves fall under "lesser beings, but also cool guys in small amounts"
>>
>>43744017
Well, at least the Eldar aren't trying to unmake reality in a misguided attempt at godhood. Instead they just create evil gods through mass snu-snu.
>>
>>43743995
Wait, even in jumps that don't have an America? What are you going to do, start beating people up and then calling 'em American citizens? Start a WAAAGH for freedom?

Orkmerica?
>>
>>43744017
1) In 40k everyone are assholes
2) I meant racially. 1v1 unarmed between an average High Elf vs an average Eldar, my money is on the Eldar.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 512x288
>>43743983
Ustio scum please go.
>>
>>43744119
Literally this. If I learned anything from Kiel Lorenz and Misato Katsuragi, it's that snu-snu is a better goal than apotheosis.
>>
File: Amerika-San.png (91 KB, 196x259) Image search: [Google]
Amerika-San.png
91 KB, 196x259
>>43744135
>>
>>43744151
No need to be upset because of the truth.
>>
>>43744135
We fix the shitty unamerican America.
>>
>>43744135
God we so need an Ork 40k jump.

We've got the Imperials, we've got Fisto working on the Eldar. We've got Dark Eldar already via Commorragh.

How do we not have the best race?
Although that does mean we eventually have to deal with the Tau.
>>
>>43744235
Need Necron

Also BFG jump as suggested several threads ago
>>
>>43744235
Wasn't someone making a full jump out of the Chaos supplement?
>>
>>43744113
Dark elves can go any way, they vary too much. Santa's elves are fun. obviously lesser, but aren't something that really should be messed with. They're honorable in their own way.
>>
>>43744235
Tau jump'll get us Hammerhead tanks and battlesuits.

And going full Farsight is an absolutely worthy goal.
>>
>>43744279
>Black Crusade jump

>the Chaos Gods are in your head all the time
>making so many tempting promises
>and all they need is your soul - you've got extras, right? Surely just one won't hurt?
>>
Okay I know I'm on the wrong board, but do we REALLY need all this 40k?
>>
>>43744307
You just answered your own question.
>>
>>43744307
It's a big universe, there's tons of potential Jumps that won't overlap too much.
>>
>>43744289
I'm working on it. It's coming.
>>
>>43744307
>I don't like setting so nobody should make jumps for it.
>>
>>43744307
does it really hurt? as long as it isn't the same jump over and over, does it matter how many there are for a setting?
>>
File: i am excited for this.jpg (17 KB, 194x186) Image search: [Google]
i am excited for this.jpg
17 KB, 194x186
>>43744329
>>
>>43743924
I actually don't remember. I was asked this when the Jump first came out, and got down to two answers; either you had lots of power but absolutely no training or knowledge of your abilities, or then it just served as a booster for other forms of magic. I don't remember which I ended up going with. I'll check the archives and see if I can find where I answered; I just hope it wasn't in the IRC.
>>
>>43744336
Oh god it's the over-exaggerating dandy again.

I'm with >>43744354 and can already tell you're just looking to throw shit.
>>
>>43744307
Nigga that's like asking /a/ if they need all those waifus
>>
>>43743429
>Lester beings.
I'm sorry, I found that way more amusing than I should.
>>
>>43744329
I just wanna bang me some blue big titty spess communists. Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>43744307
there will never be enough 40k jumps after the races are finished people can move into the different individual books
>>
>>43744289
>farsight
Not going Gue'vesa and leading a planet to successful rebellion and selling it to some rogue trader.
>>
>>43744329
You are a beautiful individual anon.

>>43744419
Okay I'm all for the individual races, but the books is just too much.
>>
File: 1403705216366.jpg (44 KB, 676x350) Image search: [Google]
1403705216366.jpg
44 KB, 676x350
>>43744409
Behold, your blue big titty spess communist.
>>
>>43744307
Yes We DO!
>>
File: guardsman confused.png (129 KB, 874x892) Image search: [Google]
guardsman confused.png
129 KB, 874x892
>>43744434
>going gue'vesa
>>
>>43744296
I could see Black Crusade working. Have a Deadlight like mcguffin, not breaking it makes it harder to corrupt you but you're without your powers. Breaking it you'll corrupt a lot faster. End goal is to become a Daemon Prince. However you could end up as a Chaos Spawn.
>>
File: wellbang_zpsfd9d65b2.gif (713 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
wellbang_zpsfd9d65b2.gif
713 KB, 400x225
>>43744462
>>
File: nicknod.gif (682 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
nicknod.gif
682 KB, 320x240
>>43744462
Ain't no waifu like an angry waifu. Let's do this.
>>
>>43744517
It's a tau jump, they are likely the only human option. What you don't actually want to be a Xeno do you?
>>
File: ride the lightning.jpg (211 KB, 1131x707) Image search: [Google]
ride the lightning.jpg
211 KB, 1131x707
>>43740797
Not much for cults or civilizations, but I do enjoy extremely well armed mercenary companies capable of blitzing a theater with oppressively heavy firepower.

>Motto
Shock and Awe

>Rally Cry
Call down the thunder!

>Heraldry
A thunderhead with an enormous bolt of lightning.
>>
>>43744409
>>43744462
How about a Ethereal Pheromone perk?
>>
>>43744685
Do we gotta be Tau to have it?

Does it also work on non-Tau?
>>
>>43744685
Is that even solid canon or is it still just a hint as to how Imperials think Tau work?

>>43744720
Technically no Tau would have it other than Ethereals.
>>
>>43742868
1) Do not inflict suffering on other lifeforms without their consent.
2) Do not kill or otherwise harm any sapient lifeform without their consent.
3) Do not enslave or otherwise control any sapient lifeform without their consent.
4) Do not steal from any sapient lifeform, or otherwise make use of their property without consent.
5) Do not waste, misuse, or ruin any property which does not belong exclusively to you or those who have consented to such use.
6) Do not break your word, unless you were forced to give it or unless the one to whom you gave your word broke theirs first.
7) Be courteous and polite to all lifeforms, unless they as an individual have earned your enmity.
8) Any of the above commandments may be broken, but only if the need Is truly great, you truly seek to minimize your violation, and you truly regret the necessity of such actions.
9) Strive to make the universe a better place for all lifeforms to exist in.
10) Cherish and enjoy your own life.
>>
>>43744439
Ah, also. I'm looking for some books to get some more details for perks and the like from. Does anyone know of Tau books that have a lot of background detail in them, since that's what I'm looking for?

I'm just working out of the Codex's right now, so that would be appreciated.

>>43744720
Huh. I never really considered that kind of perk, but I'd say it'd act as a active charisma perk, making people more feeble minded and easier to persuade rather than making you more charismatic.

>>43744738
I believe it shows up in one of the Codex's (the previous edition one IIRC) as an imperial autopsy of an Ethereal where the guy guessed at it's function. So it's fairly ambiguous.
>>
>>43744738
It's pretty much canon that the Tau are an Orwellian police state where everybody loves Big Brother Ethereal.

Though there are also microchips in the brain and drugs to control the populace.
>>
>>43744773
I wouldn't include it then. Like I said, it's an Imperial guessing as to how it works. And trusting their scientific methods and knowledge isn't smart.
>>43744786
>Pretty much canon.
Are you basing this on Imperial reports or their actual statements? Important distinction.
>>
>>43744824
Farsight Enclave codex mentioned stuff like this.

Then again it was kinda stupid so take it with a bunch of salt.
>>
Living with the Tau isn't that bad. You're a second class citizen, sure. However you get access to weapons that blow the water out of what a normal person would get.

They also encourage curiosity, because they're not bound by dogmatic caste systems or Imperial Dogma. Gue'vesa are basically frontier folks, civilizing the wilds for Tau. That being said they're still a oppressive bunch. Reeducation camps, and forced serializations.
>>
File: spectacularly unethical.jpg (22 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
spectacularly unethical.jpg
22 KB, 223x310
>>43744900
>forced serializations
>>
>>43744900
But the forced sterilization was just one noncanon ending of a questionably-canon RTS, and was done in response to the planetary populace being particularly difficult.

In the same situation, the Imperium would have sent the Inquisition, who would likely proceed to burn everything.
>>
>>43744954
They're not canon, don't worthy. It's just nonsense from a videogame.
>>
File: what can I say.png (81 KB, 540x665) Image search: [Google]
what can I say.png
81 KB, 540x665
>>43742868
I have way too many commandments my jumper follows, combining them where they can but there's a lot of penance involved where things conflict.

But for them to have their own commandments, even as a demigod forged from raw creation they've never considered anyone actually worshiping them. Who'd pray to a small god that prays to other gods?

At best it'd be one or two commandments:
1 - Free Will exists, never forget it
2 - Higher powers exist, ask one that cares what you do for further instructions
>>
>>43744773
Check out Xenology (that's where the autopsy is, IIRC, and there's some other tau stuff); the second Last Chancers novel, which has a bunch of stuff about daily life and Fire Caste training, as well as lots of gue'vesa and other mercenary scenes. Several of the Cain books have significant Tau involvement. Other Tau books I haven't read that might be useful include A Sanctuary of Wyrms, Fire Caste, The Patient Hunter, and Shadowsun.
>>
>>43744954
So you get put into installments to be released one at a time?
>>
>Dark Eldar
>Eldar
>Tau
>Human
How hard would it be to make a Necron jump?
>>
>>43745209
I think that an anon above pointed out that he's dead tired of 40k jumps.
>>
>>43745137
Marvel, Xenology is an in-setting propaganda piece written by a crazy Imperial. It's not reliable.
>>
File: Commando.jpg (93 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Commando.jpg
93 KB, 1920x1080
>>43745252
>>
>>43745328
>>43745137
Xenology also featured the bit where the Imperials speculate that Eldar poop crystals. So yeah.
>>
>>43745328
Insane and Necron corrupted.
It's in no way reliable. It is, however, fun, and provides some background on Tau; that one was really more to source the autopsy than anything else.
>>
>>43745384
Provides WRONG background.
>>
>>43745209
No idea how it would be done.
Perhaps a Necrontyr Jump? There's just really nothing to necrons [that i know] other than 'we fucked the universe up in the first place, i just woke up, time to kill shit'

Might be a nice place for C'tan stuff.

Also an idea: A Warp jump. You're in the warp as one of the local wildlife (vampire, enslaver, etc) with the ruinous powers in the realm of chaos being someplace to steer clear of. Might make good for a Chaos Jump, too?
>>
File: AntiSpiral231232.jpg (54 KB, 600x836) Image search: [Google]
AntiSpiral231232.jpg
54 KB, 600x836
Commandments?

Nah. If we wanted absolute command over a populace we wouldn't halfass it with a bunch of rules instead of going full mind crush, an elaborate web of intrigue or even actual leadership. If we have an actual honest-to-us cult, it's because we need an isolated cabal of agents who can think for themselves so...they're less commandments and more guidelines, really. We mean, apart from protecting the universe at all costs we try to keep an open mind to what freewilled followers we have.

Look, we're a lot more casual about the whole cult thing than some other cosmic beings out there. It's pretty damn simple:

1. If you want something, just pray to us (or email, whatever works for you guys) and if it's reasonable we'll hook you up. If it's not, we can hook you up for a price, hook you up with something else for a discount or put you in contact with a friend/acquiantance/pawn who can hook you up.

2. As a general rule of thumb, stuff that helps us is usually more reasonable. So help us help you help our plans advance.

3. Not sure what our goals are? Just ask; our door is always open. We promise to tell you everything you need to know.

4. Be excellent to each other. Man, god or monster-you work for Us, and synergy is optimal.

5. With due regard for the safety of the world around you, party on.

>>43745357

That's totally going on our to-do list when Eldar jump gets finished
>>
>>43745523
>That's totally going on our to-do list when Eldar jump gets finished
Pooping crystals?
>>
File: keikakudoori.jpg (23 KB, 600x364) Image search: [Google]
keikakudoori.jpg
23 KB, 600x364
>>43745653
Yep.

It's the perfect solution to counteract the Emperor's derail while simultaneously accelerating our plans for the Eldar. and the logical step forward for advancing Phase 3 of our long game in 40K.

Once again, everything is proceeding according to the scenario.
>>
>>43742868
The exact rules change depending on the universe and people, but ultimately I always include this same commandment in one form or another;
>"Do what you want, but don't cause harm unless it's requested."
>>
>>43745766
I'd ask how that helps at all, but I'll probably leave with more questions than I went in with.
>>
I want to be able to play up the God angle /JC/. Unfortunately the only perk I know of with an effect close to letting you hear prayer is from God of War, which only let's you hear the sentence your name was said in, which isn't nearly enough to help. Imagine praying to your God and having them pop up asking "what was that? Sorry you forgot to say my name in every sentence."

Are there any perks that either let you hear their prayers or could be used to do so? At the moment my most accurate option is setting up an Assassin's Creed precursor Observatory for every one of my people/followers and I'm not happy with the investment or the breach of privacy that entails.
>>
>>43746035
There are plenty of perks like that. Just hunt around for jumps that have a god-origin option. Two easy ones, off the top of my head, include Populous and Supernatural.
>>
>>43740797
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY9GRMYn9NE&list=PLF52B0F937BC82B38
>>
>>43745523
>>43745653
>>43745766
We've secretly replaced the Eldar Poop with Jumper's Crystals. Let's see if they notice.
>>
File: godzilla sips.jpg (203 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
godzilla sips.jpg
203 KB, 800x600
>>43745766
Can you please give an explanation?
>>
Did OAA ever fix his internet issues? It's been a couple months now, couldn't he even get to a library computer or something?
>>
>>43747084

His last update was several days ago to the pastebin.
>>
File: sig.jpg (8 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
sig.jpg
8 KB, 150x150
>>43740797
>motto
Protect thine own.

>rally
"Let's rock!", usually followed by a lot of surprisingly-nasal-considering-they-don't-have-noses "Aye, Sah!"s from the droids.

>heraldry
pic related. it's on my coat, on our vehicles, and on all the droids.

Also, have a build!
Jump 11: Marvel Cinematic Universe
>Location
Rolled 8: Pick New York
>Identity
Alias: John Doe
Sex: Male
Drop-In
>Skills/Abilities
Soundtrack of the Galaxy--get theme music composed by Two Steps from Hell
Radiation Resistance--near immunity to harmful radiation/other similar energies
Professor of Asskicking--Ph.D's in Quantum Physics, Metallurgy, Computer Systems
>Items and Equipment
Tactical Suit--polymer blend bodysuit, insignia on shoulders, composite layers.
Collapsible Bow--fold-up recurve bow of badass
Holotable--table with fully-interactive red holographic models
Helmet of the Stars--collapsible helmet w/air supply, pressure, HUD, and sync capabilities
ARC Reactor--huge clean reactor attached to Warehouse

Help Fury set up the Avengers Initiative, join the Avengers with codename "Mr. Richter" because usually use earthbending powers. In meantime, work as a small town hero, get popular with the people. For Age of Ultron, won't know what needs doing, so have to make up as I go. Probably break the town up as needed, or keep it together as needed to facilitate the evacuation.
>>
>>43747113
Well yeah, but what about all those jumps he was doing? Guilty Gear, Air gear and one or two others? Is 4chan still giving him trouble when he tries to upload them?
>>
>>43746323
>We've secretly replaced the Jumper's Crystals with Eldar Poop. Let's see if they notice.
>>
>>43740797
get dunked on
>>
>>43747130
This is why I grind my own coffee beans.
>>
>>43747709
speaking of, any jump that gives infinite coffee? AoEIII kind of does with the plantation, but not really.
>>
>>43747729
Metalocalypse.

>Duncan Hills Coffee: An infinite supply of Coffee, appearing in a drawer in whatever home you have in your jump. Colombian grown, and roast from light to dark, and always the freshest it can be. Explodes on contact with Starbucks paraphernalia.
>>
How high on Index's power tier would a Saint with Experimental Armor be? I'm assuming it's pretty low due to the wtfhax of the series.
>>
>>43747878
Upper Medium tier Magician, stronger than all Espers other than Accelerator.
>>
>>43740797
In Doom we trust.
>>
>>43747906
Interesting, is there anything else that can boost that into at least Lower High tier? Would adding Shard of Curtana help?
>>
>>43748302
Not really. High tier is where you get bullshit like Fiamma. I doubt even the whole Curtana thing would help much, much less a shard.
>>
File: genie.gif (496 KB, 500x297) Image search: [Google]
genie.gif
496 KB, 500x297
If you showed Genie from the Disney Princess jump a whole bunch of DC and Marvel animated and cinematic media (e.g. from the original X-Men Animated to the latest Man Of Steel reboot) and asked him about wishing for super powers, what kinds/levels could you reasonably ask for?

Do you have regular movie nights with your Companions? Does your Warehouse have a Theatre Room?
>>
>>43749240
>If you showed Genie from the Disney Princess jump a whole bunch of DC and Marvel animated and cinematic media (e.g. from the original X-Men Animated to the latest Man Of Steel reboot) and asked him about wishing for super powers, what kinds/levels could you reasonably ask for?
Well considering that a genie can make you into a new genie, which is pretty much "All Powerful" with a few limitations, I don't think there's many Marvel/DC superpowers he wouldn't be able to grant.
On the other hand, genies (even Aladdin's Genie) have a tendency to corrupt wishes or fulfil them in the way that requires the least effort.
>>
>>43749240
Every Thursday night is movie night in whatever place we're staying at, or the Apartment attached to the Warehouse if no suitable facility exists. All Companions can come, and we take turns choosing from the vast collection of films accumulated over the chain (seriously, there's an aisle of shelving dedicated just to DVD's, LP's, 8-tracks, and CD's). If any canonfolk know about the Chain, or at least the Warehouse, we invite them also.

Also, build!
Jump 12: Jurassic Park
>Location
Rolled 2: Isla Nublar
>Identity
Dinosaur (Raptor)
Alias: Showtime
>Skills & Abilities
Life Finds a Way--change own sex in a few hours. Can start on own in single-sex envrionment
Clever Girl--Regardless of form, lose no human functionality. keep good animal instincts
You Didn't Say the Magic Word--password-protect electronics, can't be decrypted
Six Foot Turkeys--always get some kind of danger warning, like leaves rustling or twigs cracking, but still need to pay attention
>Equipment & Allies
Sap on a Stick--walking stick w/polished amber and mosquito. Bitchin'
Companion Import--Emmy
Dinosaur (Spinosaurus)
Life Finds a Way--change own sex in a few hours. Can start on own in single-sex envrionment
Clever Girl--Regardless of form, lose no human functionality. keep good animal instincts
The Phones are Working--always get signal for devices, so long as has power

Get put in the raptor pen. Make the Big One my bitch and take over the raptor pack. Get the walking stick by stealing it from Hammond and being so damn cute he lets me keep it. During the events of the movie, break out but don't kill anybody. Make a show of stopping other predators from going after people. Since won't make it to Jurassic World, keep leading the raptor pack on Isla Nublar until ten years are up. Dick around with Hammond by being a talking raptor, but only when he's around.
>>
>>43743502

Pretty sure the artifacts all come from whatever magical organization administers the Pactio system.

Negi makes some, Eva makes some much more impressive ones such as her time-dilation resort. It's reasonable to think that it just takes much longer and more resources to create the impressive ones, but the virtual scepter is probably a newly-created artifact.

Not sure why the system even exists though - there doesn't seem to be any oversight worth a damn.
>>
File: Rust (WIP).pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Rust (WIP).pdf
1 B, 486x500
Okay, so I typed up some stuff for the Rust jump. The explanations may seem a bit excessive, but this is going to work differently than most jumps, and you should probably at least have an idea of how this works. This is mostly just to see if it's in a presentable enough state.

Please let me know if this sucks ass so far, and if it's at least salvageable, give me you input and I'll fix my oversights and extreme ideas. TL;DR I'm new at this please don't hurt me
>>
File: Grinning Idiot.png (8 KB, 423x409) Image search: [Google]
Grinning Idiot.png
8 KB, 423x409
>>43740797
"Shout 'Kindness' and run them through with a spear."

>>43742868
1. Feed the hungry.
2. Teach the foolish.
3. Mock the wise.
4. Be honest.
5. Live the lies that make your time worthwhile.
6. Never forget that you are important.
7. Love your enemies.
8. The trickster is to be learned from in victory or defeat.
9. Treat every case as unique.
10. Disobey as often as you feel is useful.

>>43743209
I never payed anything. I still serve the Benefactor.
>>
>>43750923
Honestly, I think you should just make it so that you don't get respawns. It's far simpler then this arbitrary and honestly easy lose condition as is.
>>
>>43750923
It might be okay as a game (I've never played it), but so far based on the intro page I'm not seeing any attraction in actually jumping to such a place, let alone spending ten years there.
>>
>>43750923
Maybe try treating it less like it's actually the game ? As is it's seeming like not much fun to be in, considering you lose all work you've done every 6 months whilst everyone just death charges at you endlessly.
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.full.630339.jpg (333 KB, 850x1313) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.full.630339.jpg
333 KB, 850x1313
>>43743209
I'm not free at all.

>>43750923
I don't really like the wipes every six months. I mean, I sortof get that the point is rabid naked survivalism, but it's a bit of a kick in the teeth that nothing I do will matter in the slightest because it's all going to get wiped away.
I'm pretty okay with the respawns, though, although since I'll be taking this as a... fairly late jump it wouldn't be an issue for me anyway.
Actually, I would be surprised if anyone took THIS jump without some superpowers under their belt.
Hm. Maybe that's why the wipes.

But yeah, I just... it doesn't seem like a place I'd want to be in for ten years, and it doesn't even seem like it'd get very many good STORIES out of it, which is what I'm all about.
The only story you're getting out of this is "I ran around and hid" or "I murdered people while naked".
>>
>>43751055
>>43751118

Yeah, this seemed like a cooler idea in my head. I figured it'd be cool for low level jumpers, where you could get some cool craft-y perks out of it and higher tier jumpers could get some time on a remote island to research and do scientific and awful things to the populace.

I can't just treat it a great deal less like the game because there isn't any real lore and if I took away the game aspects then it's not really Rust. In the end there aren't any familiar faces and not a great deal drawing people, so I think I'll just drop the idea.

>>43751127
Like the actual game?
>>
File: Gate of Babylon.gif (846 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Gate of Babylon.gif
846 KB, 500x281
Is there a perk that lets me go Gate of Babylon on someone?
>>
>>43751172
It should be enough to combine any telekinesis perk with Royal Magic from Kirby to let you summon your armory's contents to you.
>>
>>43751172
You can get a Gate in either of the Fate jumps, you do however have to fill it yourself.
>>
>>43751172
Yes, but I'll be damned if I can remember the combo that grants it.
I think it was somethingsomething + the ability to summon things from your warehouse.
>>
>>43747906
Not that high, the saint option given in the jump's weaker than average for a saint.
>>
>>43751172
>>43751200
If you're skilled enough you can just do it with Re-Equip from Fairy Tail along with some TK.
Hell not even the TK if Erza's ability to make Swords float around her in one of her Armors counts.
>>
>>43751304
Erza has telekinesis magic, it's what makes the swords float. Requip is just the storing magic.
>>
>>43751167
>and higher tier jumpers could get some time on a remote island to research and do scientific and awful things to the populace.
The jump doesn't seem very good for research, though, since you have very limited time to set up infrastructure and get results, and a very small and abnormal population to test things on. If you can get meaningful results under those conditions, you're likely looking at low-hanging research fruit that'll have been long since done in other jumps.
>>
>>43751199
How would you go about doing that? Steal it from Gilgamesh?
>>
>>43751368
Being a servant and using the servant supplement you can buy one.
>>
>>43751368
No, you can just buy one. Check out the Servant supplement, its a Collection-type Noble Phantasm. Stealing Gilgamesh's stock of weapons would be a good way to fill yours, though.
>>
>>43751172
Skull Girl has the option to summon an infinite amount of sharp objects and Hellsing has infinite, blessed, silver bayonets. I use both plus TK and my throwing abilities. Adding some SPIN doesn't hurt either.
>>
>>43751377
If I could steal Gilgamesh's weapons trust me, I would.
All of those blades that could be used to augment The Sword.
>>
>>43751377
How would you go about doing that though?

And the aftermath. I can't imagine Gilgamesh would be happy that someone stole the Noble Phantasm Enkidu had a hand in creating.

In fact, i imagine he would be cross enough to use Ea.
>>
>>43751441
A++ Rank NP to have it be empty and be capable of storing and warping items in and out.
>>
>>43751423
Okay, here's what you do:

First you need to disguise yourself as the ultimate sword, most likely with shapechanging, but construction of a particularly nice sword that also houses a pocket dimension that you can wait inside would work just as well.
Then you put out the call in such a way that Gilgamesh is sure to hear about it, touting it as the greatest sword only fit to be held by the greatest of heroes. It helps if you can actually back up this claim by making the sword genuinely fucking awesome.
Then you wait for Gilgamesh to come claim you. If this takes awhile, maybe appeal to some reverse psychology by implying that EVEN GILGAMESH is too much of a gigantic pussy to wield this sword, because that's how awesome it is.
Then maybe imply that Shirou is the only one who could possibly handle this sheer amount of sword.
I dunno.
Eventually, Gilgamesh WILL show up to claim you. Then after tooling around a bit, he will inevitably throw you into the vault. As soon as he stops paying attention, you then simply climb out of your dimensional pocket sword and start shoveling swords into your warehouse and/or pocket sword or whatever works, thereby allowing you to steal ALL THE SWORDS through the use of your one awesome sword.

This is just stupid enough to work.
>>
>>43751472
You wouldn't be able to keep them, since they're connected to him as a heroic spirit and would thus disappear as you try to leave the jump. Only way to keep them would be to take Gil along with you.
>>
>>43751250
Pretty dumb if you ask me, limiting people's potential like that.
>>
>>43751250
>>43751506
Wrong, you're hardly below average. You're just not Uber Special Saints like Kanzaki.
>>
>>43751513
My feelings on the power level aside, the core statement of you being better than all Espers other than the author's pet is true.
>>
>>43751472
Sadly >>43751485 is correct, otherwise I'd try that
>>
>>43751472
>>43751485
Hmm.

...Muahahhahaha! I've thought of a brilliant scheme.

1. Enact most of Plan Awesome Sword
2. Find Gil's potion of youth.
3. The second he opens the gate, jump out and stuff that shit down his throat.
4. Profit???

And then, Gil evolved into child Gil, and became less of an asshole.
>>
>>43751570
>>43751485
The NPs were things he had in life, they're based on real weapons that somebody made. If you get yourself access to crafting skills and older forms of magic from HSDW or one of the other skills for this, you should be able to build comparable weapons with enough time to fill it yourself.
>>
>>43751513
I honestly like Esper powers better just because of how goddamn confusing Raildex magic is. Don't get me started on Fianma "I win" of the Right. Or Aleister "Nu-uh" Crowley.
>>
>>43751485
>connected to him and would disappear as you leave the jump
How does that work? Are they not actual swords that he's collected?
>>
>>43751585
In-setting, Esper powers are the illogical random bullshit.
>>
>>43751570
Unfortunately, he drinks the potion himself every so often and still reverts back to adult Gil despite TinyGil not liking the adult one, so it's unlikely it'll work for long.
>>
>>43751590
They are, but he's a summoned spirit and the swords are a part of that. When the servant dies, their NPs go with them, they don't get left laying around.
>>
>>43751590
They are, but they're tied to him via his Np - they exist because he does.
>>
>>43751590
More like they are not the actual swords, just like his body is not his actual body. It's all made through the use of the true magic that makes the grail war work.
>>
>>43751593
And yet, somehow?

They still make more sense than magic.
>>
>>43751375
What would the CP cost be?

>>43751598
Even after he reverts back into Adult-Gil, he's still less of an asshole.
>>
>>43751609
At the cost of usefulness.
>>
>>43751627
I don't give a shit if Raildex magic can bend concepts or control archtypes or whatever, I'm plenty happy with electromagnetically hacking things or teleporting things inside people or setting things on fire.
>>
>>43751642
Not one for strategy?
>>
>>43751615
>Even after he reverts back into Adult-Gil, he's still less of an asshole.
Er... no? Pretty sure he used it for a fair amount of the time in between Zero and Stay Night, but if anything he was much more of a dick in Stay Night.
>>
>>43751670
That's mostly cause of the grail mud making him more unstable.
>>
>>43751656
Considering I've heard jack shit about the precise limits and applications of magic, what little I have heard seems to be much more easily achievable with something from somewhere else and seen a bajillion creative uses of Esper powers in the otherwise excessively SoL plagued Raildex anime?

I'd say Esper powers are far more useful for strategy, especially the precognition.
>>
>>43751687
Yeah, but your defense was 'fuck you I want to set people on fire'. Not high strategy there.
>>
>>43751670
Don't know about that, but after he reverted in Hollow Ataraxia, he's exponentially nicer.
>>
>>43751599
>>43751600
>>43751605

So... we can't steal them. Could we... I dunno, use Konato's plan to sneak in, shrink them down into small rubber dildos, sneak off, then arrange to have a camera nearby when he tries to go all arrogant I HAVE THE POWER on somebody?
>>
>>43751707
Hollow Ataraxia isn't exactly a great example, considering Gil should be dead in any route leading to it. It's all a weird dream/possible world anyway.
>>
>>43751713
I guess? He could just de materialised and then re summon them back as normal, but he'd be pretty pissed. They'd still be NP powerful weapons though, so I wouldn't try to stand in front and laugh them off.
>>
>>43751695
How dare you put words in my mouth, sir. THINGS. I said THINGS. Wreck havoc with supply lines, fry factory infrastructure, signal to units far away, make the enemy think you have more troops than you have-use your imagination.

And hey, MY RIGHT HAND SMACKS ALL THE ANGELS TO EARTH, DAMN RIGHT, IT'S BETTER THAN YOURS isn't exactly high strategy either.
>>
>>43751695

Are you trying to start shit? That wasn't his defense at all.
>>
>>43751717
Eh, i'll take an on screen example of Gil as a kid and reverted adult, then whatever Gil says he did off-screen.

Also, he was modifying his own brain during the period between the 4th and 5th Grail Wars.
>>
>>43751734
>>43751737
>>43751642
>I'm plenty happy with... setting things on fire.
>>
>>43751172
Shrek jump has infinite pitchforks and torches, summonable
>>
>>43751743
Reverting does literally nothing, that's all a result of HA being generally slice of life. He acts nicer as a kid because he has the personality of that time. Once he goes back to adult then he's like Zero Gil. Add Grail Mud and you get FSN Gil.
>>
>>43751724
>They'd still be NP powerful weapons though, so I wouldn't try to stand in front and laugh them off.
Given how much force GoB fires things out with, and the fact that anything being launched is being used as a projectile by an NP, I wouldn't stand in front of it and laugh if it was firing feathers.
>>
>>43751755
How do I get Extra Gil? Because he was pretty cool.
>>
>>43751765
Go to Extra and summon him there. Kinda obvious innit?
>>
>>43751746
Yes. Yes, I am? That's what I had established.

I mean, you're not exactly selling me on magic here when you haven't listed like, any examples of what it can do bro. Oh you're a saint, you can run faster than a car. Oh you can bite paper and make ice come out, whoop-dee-doo.

Science rules, magic drools.
>>
>>43751755
>Once he goes back to adult then he's like Zero Gil.
Well, he is if he's summoned in the modern Grail Wars.
>>
>>43751769
Well, sure, if you want to take all the fun out of it.
>>
>>43751769
Don't think Gil is summonable. Or at least, if you could summon him you'd have to cut out almost all of his NPs (not just the gate fodder, also likely Ea and Enkidu), and then he'd be in a far, faaaar worse mood than he was even in FSN.
>>
>>43751784
You can summon him, you'd just get stuck with Ea and Enkidu as his only NPs, since you can't buy full Gates.
>>
>>43751772
It's more for the benefit of whoever claimed you didn't say that.
>>
File: hv5jMyL.jpg (52 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
hv5jMyL.jpg
52 KB, 640x360
>>43751784
I believe you can summon Gil, but he still has to abide by your build rules. Ie, you have to pay for him (he is ludicrously expensive), and he can't have more than one EX skill, so he'll probably give you shit for being a shitty summoner who can't summon him to his full potential.

Because I actually asked Val what would happen if I summoned him but with all his stats one rank lower than normal.
And I can't remember the exact response I got, because it was more of a thought experiment and I have no interest in Gilgamesh besides embarrassing things, but it was something like that, along those lines.
>>
>>43751800
He didn't, though.
>I'm plenty happy with electromagnetically hacking things or teleporting things inside people or setting things on fire.
vs
>'fuck you I want to set people on fire'
>>
>>43751834
>Setting things on fire
>>
>>43751834
Dude, he's trolling. Ignore him.
>>
>>43751839
No? I just think he's being a pedant by being so particular about the difference between 'people' and 'things' despite the guy who actually said it not even getting this bug up his butt about it like him.
>>
>>43751839
>>43751837
>>43751834
To be fair, whoever he's talking to hasn't listed any real feats for Raildex magic so I can understand if he'd prefer sticking to esper powers. I don't know much about magic either.
>>
>>43751585
Confusing how?
>>
>>43751908
Nobody seems to understand how it works or be willing to explain what it can be used for. If you do or can, I'm all ears.
>>
>>43751762
>Gilgamesh declares with his usual smug smile that the challenger is going to die.
>The gate opens, and thousands of supersonic dildos begin launching forth.
>Big floppy dildos, bullet vibrators, the rabbit, every concievable kind.
>Gilgamesh is no longer smiling.
>The dildos don't stop coming.
>He started this attack and now he's going to finish it.
>His pride demands it.
>He refuses to admit that this isn't exactly what he intended to happen.
>He just gets more and more pissed off as the attack continues.
>Silently fuming.
>In his rain of dicks.
>>
>>43752037
>A stray dragon dildo ricochets and hits Saber in the face, in accordance with the laws of cosmic irony
>>
>>43752037
I am laughing so hard it threatens to wake people up.
>>
>>43752065
>Saber: "Mine was bigger."
>Gilgamesh's weird purity crush hits the rocks of Reef Merlin and sinks slowly to the bottom of the Grail Mud sea
>Spilling dildos the whole way down
>>
>>43752131
Fuck off.
>>
>>43751755
The genre of a manga has no effect on characters in universe.

There seems to be no other explanation for Gil as an adult's sudden 180 in personality from FSN then the time he spent as a kid.
>>
>>43752037
I'm, suddenly reminded of the story from /k/, with Dragon Dildos hanging from the ceiling, and a guy greasing himself up as the cops walking, screaming "Come get me lawman!"
>>
>>43752142
>FSN
Grail Mud. Comparing child him and adult him, you need to be comparing him to Zero or else.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.