[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anons, i need help. I'm playing D&D 3.5 version and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
Anons, i need help.
I'm playing D&D 3.5 version and today my team killed me on purpose, destroyed and raped my corpse.
I was a human healer, 14 years old, the name's Madoka Kaname.
I've died because i had neutral/good alignement and i was contrary to their plan to kill everyone in the region in the name of Asmodeus.
My team is actually at 10th level and it's composed by a human monk, a warrior orc, a human druid, a human warrior and a thief gnome.
DM said i can create another PG in the next session, and i want to create a PG to teamkill everyone.
We use only manuals rules and i can't use any homebrew.
Please, help me in the sweet memory of a poor girl that sacrificed her life in an attempt to save the life of the population of a continent.
>>
Find a less shitty group of players
>>
>Madoka
>Cleric
>Not Soulbow

Literally one fucking job, anon.
>>
>>43740528
Go to GiantTip, /tg/ sucks at CharOp.

Also, this >>43740574, and find a less shitty DM while you're at it.
>>
>>43740696
I've decided to become an healer because the team had noone that actually could do something useful except mindlessly swing a sword.
>>
Tell them to go fuck themselfes, you deserve better than a group of team killing murder-hobos, leave them and find another group, besides, not worth to spend time and effort in a PC just to fuck with them since most likely they would try to kill you again, out of suspicion or spite
>>
>>43740528
Leave the group.

Honor her memory and ideals by finding players who aren't utter fuckwads.

/thread
>>
>>43740574
>>43740775
>>43741260
>>43741224
I live in one of the smallest and most isolated towns of my country, so i can't get a better DM or better players.
I guess i'll just leave them play their shitty Kill& Kill 3.5 since they don't role, they only want fights and killings (The DM Don't even uses traps in dungeons,only fights against monsters, lol)
and start to play some shitty korean MMORPG online
>>
File: 1444766764854.png (27 KB, 129x335) Image search: [Google]
1444766764854.png
27 KB, 129x335
>>43741363
Do you have any friends unrelated to the group who might want to try playing? Like, just find anybody else. An inexperienced group can learn, but a group like that doesn't want to. You might even need to DM, at least for a while, but it's better than wasting time by pissing in the wind and meeting up to play a game you don't like with people you don't like.
>>
You should leave, but if you're really intent on killing these fucks we're gonna need a list of allowed books. Oh, and spoiler alert, you're playing a wizard.
>>
>>43740528
>today my team killed me on purpose, destroyed and raped my corpse.
>I was a human healer, 14 years old, the name's Madoka Kaname.

Not seeing the problem here. I assume that's the joke that OP was trying to make.
>>
File: 1402964118483.gif (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1402964118483.gif
6 KB, 200x200
>>43741363
healslut for me on archeage
i'll treat you right
>>
>>43741405
No, all my other friends don't like D&D and stuff like that
>>
Why were you playing a good character in an evil party

What is wrong with you
>>
>>43740528
I don't know how to do 3.5, but I do know how to research.

Start here:

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?104002-3-5e-The-Logic-Ninja-s-Guide-to-Wizards-Being-Batman
>>
>>43741427
Every book except oriental adventures, Homebrews not allowed, you should also give me all the pages of the manuals i must use since the DM is a dick and don't allow me to use things and guides i get online
>>
>>43741467
Their alignement is chaotic neutral, but for them the word chaotic means "kill everything you want"
>>
>>43741524
You shouldn't play a good character in a group that worships asmodeus, anon.

Are you going to have fun playing with this group? If not, don't.
>>
>>43741524
Neutral Good is still two steps away from Chaotic Neutral. Your character's alignment was out of step with the party's and you were actively working against them.
>>
>>43741653
They were working for a St. Chutbert clerk just 4 days ago, but >>43741589
They decided to worships Asmodeus pointblankly after the DM made a cultist appear and since the guy promised them money and magic items they just started to do everything the cultist said them to do
>>
>>43741499
Get Fell Drain (Libris Mortis PG. 27) and use it with Magic Missile, or even Sonic Snap (Spell Compedium pg. 195) if you're feeling mean. Spam auto-hit negative levels until the bad things stop moving. Get a wand of Shivering Touch (Frostburn pg. 104) to poke anybody that gets close to you. Get Cull Wand Essence (Magic of Eberron pg. 46) if you really want that wand to pull double duty.
>>
Are you sure they didn't kill you because of your shit taste in magical girls anime?
>>
>>43741911
To further this; start FAR away from the party. 150 feet if you can.

Cast fly beforehand to stay out of reach. Use greater invisibility for 10 rounds of of the stuff.

At 10th level you get 5 missiles per turn, designate everyone to get a missile at max range of 150 feet. Use invisible spell feat to make your magic missiles invisible.

Do this 10 times while staying far away from them, and put points in move silently and hide and perception.

The druid may have death ward, but make sure the druid gives his spell list to the GM BEFORE you start your attack run. Remember to tell the GM that there's penalties for finding an invisible person firing invisible missiles at them.

You'll potentially have the thief go into hiding, but no-one else should even know you're there until they die, and don't tell them what you're firing at them each turn, just pass it to the GM as a note.

Have fun making yourself the enemy of the entire group!
>>
>>43741363
What small country do you live in, Lichtenstein?
>>
File: 1442505412997.png (455 KB, 680x681) Image search: [Google]
1442505412997.png
455 KB, 680x681
>>
>>43742124
I really thank you for the advices, but thanks to the words of many kind anons in this thread i've just calmed myself down and decided to leave the group without any fight beetween us.
>>
>>43741911
>>43742124
Actually, thinking about it, you're not going to have enough spell slots as fell drain raises your spell slots by 2.

Get arcane thesis ( Player's Handbook II, p. 74) to lower metamagic on one spell by 1.
That will mean you can cast a fell drain magic missile with level 2 spell slots.

SO!

Build! Race: any
Ability scores: Put an 18 in intelligence and you're pretty much done. Get a magic item that boosts intelligence by 4 if you can, for extra spell slots. You should get 49,000 gp at level 10, so you can afford it.

Feats:
1st level Fell Drain (Libris Mortis Pg 27)
3rd level Invisible spell (Cityscape, Pg 61)
5th level Arcane Thesis (magic missile), ( Player's Handbook II, p. 74)
After feats: whatever, pick whatever you want after that.

Spells:
Fly (Player's Handbook v.3.5, p. 232)
Silence (Player's Handbook v.3.5, p. 279)
Greater Invisibility (Player's Handbook v.3.5, p. 245)
Fell Drain Magic Missile (Player's Handbook v.3.5, p. 251)

Skills: Hide, move silently, whatever else you want.

Cast fly first, then cast greater invisibility then move diagonally upwards up 30 feet in the air, then silence (probably from a scroll, because you might as well)
Then start casting fell drain magic missiles at them.

You'll need 1x level 3 slot, 1x level 4 slot, 10 x level 2 slots.
At level 10 with 22 intelligence you'll have 3x level 5 spells, 4x lv 4s, 6x lv 3s, 6x lv2s.

Use your higher level slots to memorise more magic missile spells, and you should have enough to end them all.

>>43742394
That is also an acceptable solution! I hope you find more joy in other campaigns! You should consider playing online, they're often a bit more accepting of weird characters.
...I'll post this ridiculous build anyway in case you change your mind. Not like it'll go to waste.
>>
>>43742576
You forgot Nerveskitter (Spell Compendium pg.146). Going first in the initiative order Is going to be a massive advantage.
>>
>>43741363
Remember the old adage: No game is better than shit game.
>>
>>43740528
What do you think coming back to the game just to kill their characters will accomplish?

Will you suddenly be playing with a better group? Would you have made new friends?

You complain that there aren't any other groups around you, but you want to do the number one thing that'll get you kicked out of the group for good.

If you can't play with them, then just don't. You don't need revenge for your last character or anything stupid like that, take that as a sign that their game is a piece of shit that you do not need to be in.

Just play on roll20/Skype, you'll find someone there that'll let you play a stolen character.
>>
>>43742839
Well, I was assuming the player would be smart enough to attack at night with low light vision from 150 feet away. Hell, take an invisibility potion before getting anywhere near them, then fly in, then cast greater invisibility and start nuking - at 150 feet they won't be able to properly counterattack. See invisible isn't a druid spell, and detect magic doesn't reach that far out.

But yeah, nerveskitter is never a poor choice.

It's academic now, though.
>>
>>43740528
Weeaboo faggot, you deserve death.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.