[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a game where I can play as a Taequan Jarvis, level 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Is there a game where I can play as a Taequan Jarvis, level 4 crack dealer, high bandit of the blood clan

>roll for streetwise
>new alchemist in town selling product in your territory
>mfw
>>
Cyberpunk
>>
Warhammer Fantasy, Second Edition
>>
>>43738335

This actually reminds me of Dead Island.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJSZoQABZEs
>>
>>43738335
Shadowrun (except that you also have to deal with elves and orcs and magic.) Twilight 2000 (except that Russia nuked your turf last year and you are fighting in the ruins.)
>>
>>43738335
There are plenty of systems that can handle it with some name swaps, but I hope you aren't telling us that you need like, "Black, the sourcebook".
>>
Just go outside and start. You'll get there eventually
>>
>>43738335
>level 4 crack dealer
>not level 4 rogue
>>
>>43738335
A gang banger game would be fun as fuck. You could probably play it in most systems though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L2vJEb6lVE
>>
>>43738335
> Shadowrun
> Low-Runner character creation
> Redmond Barrens Campaign
>>
>>43738966
I'd play it.
>black DM
>half the players are black
>black shit constantly happening in-game anyway
>>
File: The Hood.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
The Hood.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43738335
Here you go.
>>
>>43738335
Blades in the Dark is basically literally this.
>>
>>43738966
>>43738790
>Shadowrun Redmond Barrens Runners
>Not Cyberpunk 2020 Combat Zone Boostergangers
Step your game up
>>
It's called an urban campaign in your edition of choice.
I've played in a couple and they're fun as fuck, but they're a bitch for the DM because the longer the players stay in one city, the more contacts, enemies, et cetera they wind up with, and the more of same he has to keep track of.
>>
>>43738335
>my group actually did a GURPS campaign as low level bangers

It ended poorly.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.