[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some signs that you've entered a Druid's forest?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: cfb_8086.jpg (20 KB, 450x298) Image search: [Google]
cfb_8086.jpg
20 KB, 450x298
What are some signs that you've entered a Druid's forest?
>>
>>43737452
Two words

Talking. Plants.
>>
File: 5604339.jpg (988 KB, 867x1244) Image search: [Google]
5604339.jpg
988 KB, 867x1244
Near-instantaneous disembowelment upon stepping on a flower.
>>
the clovers in the grass spelling "GET OFF MY LAWN" tends to be a foolproof sign
>>
>>43737452
My druid? The sound of monkeys yelling and climbing into trees, slowly getting closer to you. Then, the feeling that you're being disemboweled by a giant cat.
>>
>>43737452
The path behind you is obstructed by hedges and trees. The vines creep closer...
>>
Kind of like "Monster House", but with more green and raep.
>>
>>43737452
It's well-maintained. Wild animals rarely attack travelers, underbrush has been cleared in places to reduce the risk of forest-fire, while plants and animals appear far healthier and more robust than would be otherwise expected.
>>
>>43737452
It's a forest.
>>
The constant sound of yiffing permeating the area.
>>
The trees scream if you try to cut them down
>>
File: 1280x720-Rqd.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-Rqd.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
>>43737452
It smells like weed, unemployment, and parental disappointment everywhere.
>>
>>43737452
>What are some signs that you've entered a Druid's forest?
Like all instances of virgin nature; disgusting.
>>
>>43737452
You can't own a forest, man.
>>
>>43737521
that doesn't make any sense, though. Druids want nature, and animals trample plants all the time. As long as you're not deliberately trashing the place and just moving through with a minimum of disturbance, it'd be fine.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (172 KB, 1728x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
172 KB, 1728x1080
A pun making poetree
>>
>>43737452
There is a Druid in it
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.