[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Horus Heresy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Does anyone have a scan for the "Isstvan Campaign Legions" book? I'm building Death Guard atm and need rules.
>>
Check the Horus Heresy General's link in the OP. or the 40k General's link in the OP.
>>
>>43733580
Yeah the OP should have a link to the mega that has everything. Just got the red books today. Death Shroud termies 'Favored of Mortarion usr includes:

>Death Shroud Terminators must always be modeled/painted to be visually distinct

This game is all flavor, its awesome.
>>
Awesome guys, thanks! I'm new to /tg/ didn't see that stuff before.
>>
File: Page36.jpg (1 MB, 1742x2408) Image search: [Google]
Page36.jpg
1 MB, 1742x2408
>>43733580

It's not done yet. Give me a few more weeks. I only managed to scan 30 pages today. Pic related.
>>
>>43734340

And it's the wrong way up. Just perfect.
>>
>>43734340
Wait a second, there's another army list book?
>>
>>43734443

No, it's just that the version currently online is crap. And I'm trying to fix that.
>>
>>43734511
Praise Scananon!
>>
>>43734511
Oh I see, thanks.
>>
>>43733837
And yet it's also more balanced than 40K, rid of ultragimmicks and hollow morebuxplox formations across the board. Every army is useable and interesting (well, maybe not Sons of Horus). And they all look great.
>>
So what is the point of the red books? Are they just the army lists from the main books or is it worth having both?
>>
>>43738099
They include the first major round of errata.
>>
>>43734362
I have to say, you are the worst type of internet anon human.

This guy paid for an expensive book and is taking the time to scan it properly and *perfectly* (I don't even know if he is damaging his expensive in the process or not, but I sure wouldn't open mine that wide for a friend let alone some ungreatful anon) and yet you still complain while contributing nothing to anything.

And then your complaint is so trivial while also highlighting your inability to apply critical thinking to even the most basic thing.
This is a teaser of something that will undoubtably be rotated and concatenated into one larger pdf. So to complain about it would be like sitting over the person's shoulder and complain about step 2 of 10,000 in the process of putting it all together in their pdf creation software.

Add you being a sarcastic twat on as the cherry on top, of course.

And that is how I feel about that ;)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.