[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Journal of the Occult Quest 70
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 1
File: op9.png (2 MB, 1150x1626) Image search: [Google]
op9.png
2 MB, 1150x1626
>(Twitter)
https://twitter.com/QM_Auri

>(Previous Threads)
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Journal+of+the+Occult

>(Character Sheets)
http://pastebin.com/46DXX5zq

>(Sophia's Journal)
http://pastebin.com/fzbjzbay

~

The sight before you is fascinating for simply how different a person Vicki appears in this moment. But, now isn’t the time to dwell on such things.

You seal Ellie’s movement completely.

Vicki wrests the needle out of Ellie’s frozen hands and then gingerly begins to slide it out of her own. “T-that’s a good disguise for you. B-being human…”

You smile and cross your arms. “Maybe I should be giving you similar praise.”

“I-I was sent to make sure everything was going according to plan. W-we can’t make any mistakes now that we’ve come this far.” She finally pulls the entirety of the needle from her hand with a small whimper.

“No disagreements there.” You turn to look at Ellie’s sealed body who glares right back at you. “I’ll bring her back to the palace.”

Vicki nods as she carefully wraps a thin bandage around her injured hand. “I’ll return with the information as soon as I-I can then.”

You look over her carefully. “You’re sure that you’re capable of going with that injury?”

“I’ve had worse…”She mumbles defensively, looking down at the ground.

You believe her, and don’t pursue the matter any further. Then with a slow breath, you unseal your true form, and only take a small moment to adjust.

After recovering, you walk over to Ellie’s body and wrest her up from the cot. “Well then, there’s nothing left for us here.”

Vicki turns back to look out at the worsening weather. “P-probably…”

~

Upon returning to the palace, you head straight for the library where you place Ellie’s body on a nearby chair and search for Grievermillion.

[1/3]
>>
>>43730739

Upon returning to the palace, you head straight for the library where you place Ellie’s body in a nearby desk and search for Grievermillion.

You eventually find him in the center of the grand library with an immense cluster of parchment surrounding him on the floor. Izu sits next to him as they both look over a piece of writing together.

“Wouldn’t it be better if the points where like this?...” Izu traces on the parchment with his finger.

“The sharpness of the angles would be lessened, reducing the tension in that circle, and without losing a single point…” Grievermillion looks up from the parchment toward Izu. “You’ve got quite the talent for this, young one. It would’ve taken me hours to notice that.”

“I learn from the best.” Izu raises his head and grins as you approach.

Grievermillion shakily rises to his feet to bow to you. “I’ve completely derived the binding ritual from the notes, and sent word of the required materials.” He gestures to Izu. “Your apprentice and I we’re discussing ways of simplifying this staggeringly complex ritual.”

“We’ve improved two of the seven ritual circles.” Izu beams at you excitedly.

Seven ritual circles… Depending on their dimensions and form, that might take quite some time to set up.

“They’re huge.” Izu informs you. “We’re going to have to set up outside the city.”

You snap up the parchment and look over the designs. Six complex ritual circles forming the frame of an interior so complex there’s several more pieces of parchment on it than all the others combined. You can already see numerous places for improvement, but it’s still going to take a large amount of manpower to setup. Good thing you know just where to get the help.

“I’ve brought back the human dreamer, so we can focus our attention on this in earnest.” You organize the stacks of parchment for your later review.

Izu takes a few steps forward and looks around you. “Is it okay if I speak to her?” He asks tentatively.

[2/?]
>>
>>43730766

You stare at him with a quizzically.

“I just wanted to see how she’s been doing.” He looks down at his feet.

You remove a portion of your seal so that Ellie can speak, and are surprised not to instantly hear screaming of some sort. “You can already surmise how she’s been, but if you want to speak to her, then I won’t stop you.”

He nods and then waves farewell to Grievermillion before taking off to where you left Ellie.

“Your apprentice looks just like he did when he was young…Acts similar as well, but there’s something about him that makes him strangely unique.” Grievermillion states aloud.

You turn back to him and he instantly drops that subject. “There is another important matter you should know of about the ritual.” He picks up a small piece of parchment. “During the binding ritual the Human Dreamer will be permanently affixed to a central ritual stone. Their mind will forever undergo the torment of being tied to a much greater being.”

[3/4]
>>
>>43730778

“Do we have this ritual stone in our possession?” You ask immediately.

Grievermillion shuffles through more papers at your request. “Palace inventory records show the stone suddenly disappearing after the war.” He looks up at you. “While I did not know what purpose it held then, I would have heard about any theft, so it must be lost somewhere within the palace.”

“Is there any writing about what this stone might look like?” You pace around, thinking about where it might’ve ended up.

“There is none, other than it large enough to encase an individual.” He bows apologetically. “A substitute may be synthesized, if it comes to it, but it won’t have nearly the same potency if made in such a short time.”

Meaning that it’s in your best interest to locate this stone… If it disappeared shortly after the war, it’s very probable that it was because of the war it disappeared in the first place. And if it wasn’t stolen from the palace, perhaps it was hidden inside. But there wasn’t anyone at that time that know of its value, so what value would a large stone have shortly after the end of the war?

>Have Grievermillion prepare the substitute.

>Write in.
>>
>>43730778
we could talk about morality and stuff, but this IS kinda what she was looking for when she apprenticed herself to Sophia

>>43730795
gonna take my time on this one, but...

was it used during the interrogation of that pyro captain guy?
>>
>>43730795
Are there any large holes being plugged by such a stone? Our counterweights that were recreated using a stone of such size?
>>
>>43730829
It was not used at that time.

>>43730836
There are probably many, but were those caused by the war?
>>
>>43730856
Is it elaborate enough to serve as a decoration?
>>
>>43730856
The hole to the sewers where that golem was guarding?
>>
We should just give it's description to the palace guards and tell them to search.

Offer a nice reward for finding it.
>>
>>43730892
It's large enough to perhaps be shaped as such. That is if it needed to be.

>>43730897
It was lost well before that occurred.
>>
>>43730856
Was it used during the ritual for Ipsuran?

>>43730916
During the rebuilding of the road from the pyro trap?
>>
>>43730916
Is the war monument still in the palace?
>>
>>43730929
To clarify, it wasn't lost in this most recent war.
>>43730934
It is indeed.
>>
>>43730953
wait what? which war, then?
>>
>>43730973
The war that occurred about twenty years ago that involved Sophia's parents.
>>
>Have Grievermillon check out the war monument.
>>
>>43730973
The very first one.
>>
>>43730993
Check the war monument or memorial.
>>
Hello and welcome back to another thread, everyone!

>>43730995
>>43731064
A sight-seeing errand.

>Writing~

Also! If there is anything that you've wanted to do in this quest, especially if it's pertinent to the situation at hand, please feel free to mention it.
>>
Just use as many of out new subjects to search. Servants, staff, guards, etc.
>>
>>43731102
Could we get another body for Ellie and necromancy her to it once our business with the dreamer is done?
>>
>>43731120
It would be dependent on how tightly bound she is to The Dreamer at that point.
>>
>>43731139
Could we pre-prep her with a separating seal that will keep them from getting too close? Provided the ritual allows it.
>>
>>43730993
>>43731004
oh. ohhhhhh.

Was looking in the archives, and found this
>Right now, you are first-in-line to inherit the throne of Kyrean’Asils, even if your father wasn’t Emperor.”
I though you all said Sophia was SECOND in line, and had less of a claim than Aya?

>>43731102
Izu with the sword, or switch out our dagger and take the sword if he can make use of the dagger and increase our total effective strength

That mountain melting this in Kyrean. How about practicing a thin veil of fire that only erupts into an uncontrollable mess when it hits something that burns? Or maybe just burning the oxygen in controlled regions to create vacuums.

Was laurent doing anything important? How about letting Ali speak to Ellie?

>>43731120
this seems pretty cool
>>
>>43731156
The success of the ritual is basically how tightly you can combine The Dreamer fragment and the human form, so it becomes more controllable.
>>
>>43731182
True, would we be able to make a partition that'd add more into her at a less destructive rate?
>>
>>43731182
is the soul relevant, or just the body? Heck, is it just her blood we need?
>>
>>43731178
I wrote in-line to mean waiting, at that point Aya had already ascended to the throne, so she wasn't in line anymore.

Maybe not in Kyraen'Asils, but it still can happen in front of the army. All those are possible, but likely only one would result from the amount of time you have to practice.

You don't know where Laurent went after he was chased away from the human camp. You can have Ali speak to Ellie, but for what reason?

>>43731204
I would say yes, but that might put the whole ritual at jeopardy.

>>43731210
The whole being is necessary.
>>
>>43731238
>You can have Ali speak to Ellie, but for what reason?
she was lamenting that there was no "leader" for the humans. Point at the leader who did such a bang good job humans were PROSPERING until Usurper decided to piss on everyone. But mostly let Ali do the talking.

Is this ritual supposed to bind the dreamer fragment WE have to Ellie?
>>
>>43731238
You can have Ali speak to Ellie, but for what reason?
Well Laurent may be able to lead them, and we can always use more soldiers.
>>
>>43731292
>>43731301

I see your meaning. We'll see how the events turn out.

>>43731292

The ritual is indeed supposed to bind your fragment with Ellie. Since the fragment and Ellie have a connection to the original being.
>>
>>43731336
So all we can do is tell her what the Usurper told us then? (after explaining just how bad Azalie is trying to fuck up everything)
>>
>>43731336
okay, then we should inform her. After having Ali talk to her, make it clear that this is HER chance to change things. If she does not lose, she will gain the strength to make a real difference, against the Usurper, and for the humans. If she wants to be saved, she needs to save herself.

And warn her that the Dreamer is going to show her pretty little dreams. The chosen one was a pretty little dream. if she falls for them then she wasn't worth saving, nor were humans.
>>
>>43731102

A large stone can be shaped for many uses. You don’t think any of the walls or the floor of the palace would’ve been so easily damaged in the war, so perhaps it was a less practical reason…

Then you remember you first trip into the palace.

You turn to Grievermillion. “When was the war monument set up in the palace?”

“In the months following its end. The new leadership felt that a symbol was necessary…” His face is stunned when he catches onto your train of thought. “That’s…”

“Very possible.” You step forward. “Go to the war monument and see if that’s the stone we’re searching for.”

“Right away.” He bows and rushes from the library as quickly as his elderly body will allow him.

You walk back to where you left Ellie and hear conversation as you approach.

“You know that she’s evil, Izu…You’re a good person, I know it, and you know it. So please, Izu help me get out of her-“

“Never.” Izu firmly states before Ellie can even finish.

“Why?!” Ellie shouts frantically. “Izu it doesn’t make any sense. Why are you helping her?”

[1/2]
>>
>>43731558

“Because…” He turns back when you approach and smiles. “It’s what I want to do.”

Ellie glares silently as you near.

“That was about the most pointless thing you could’ve tried.” You inform her as you rest your hand on Izu’s shoulder. “You’re not going to escape the role that you have to play.”

“And what’s that?” Ellie asks coldly.

“You can probably make an inference, Ellie.” You take a seat next to her. “What do you think would makes you the most useful right now?”

She silent for a long time before answering. “Those dreams are uncontrollable.” She informs you in spite.

“For now.” You counter. “Soon enough things will change, and at this point, you don’t have a single choice in the matter.”

You inform her about the plans for the ritual.

Her eyes redden and tears silently fall from her eyes. “Is that all I am? Just another stepping stone for you?”

You sigh and lean back in your chair.

She’s not wrong, but maybe a few properly painted words will help her along. But, then again, will she even listen to anything you have to say now?

>Write in.
>>
>>43731575
"What did you first come to me for? What do you want NOW? Think about that."
then call Ali. AFTER they're done, >>43731395
>>
>>43731575
I'd rather be honest with her, but I don't feel nearly as strong as some others do so
>>43731601
Seconding.
>>
>>43731575
>"Think of yourself more as a sacrifice to keep our realms of existence from being erased."
>>
>>43731575
"I'm a bitch freely admitted, but Azalie wants to rule everything and if she succeeds at her goal she will. If she fails at it everyone dies. That's the height of her greed. I wasn't given a choice to work for her then and I will do all in my power to stop her now. Still to do that I need your help and I won't throw you to the wolves without as much help as I can give.

alloy this with >>43731601
if you can.
>>
>>43731601
>>43731640
>>43731652
>>43731662
Let's see how much of this I can synthesize.

>Writing~
>>
>>43731713

You turn back to her. “You first came to me hoping that I would show you the world you saw in your dreams. A selfish act, and now you’re here after you seen how ugly those dreams really were. So what do you want now?”

Her eyes narrow. “I don’t care about making the world a better place anymore, it’s impossible. So all I want is to go home.”

Just as impossible.

“That place isn’t a home.” You shoot back. “Someone told me that you were too kind for your own good, but now I see that he’s wrong. You’re passive."Your voice harsh with emphasis. "Generic kindness is easy, it’s the method used by people who want others to do all the work.” You stand. “But now you’re exposed. If you ever really wanted a better world in the first place, you wouldn’t have just sat around in that camp when everything started falling apart.”

“That’s easy for you to say. You have the power to do whatever you want.” She responds hollowly.

“I EARNED this.” You point to yourself. “I wanted it and I got it.” You pull away from her. “But if you want, I know who else can prove what you are.”

~

After explaining the situation to her, Ali knew well enough what you came to her for, and followed you back to the library.

Ellie’s eyes widen when Ali approaches.

[1/2]
>>
>>43732315

“What did you think I died or something?” Ali asks sarcastically. “Like I’d ever allow that to happen…” Ali looks over Ellie’s sealed body. “Or that.”

Ali pulls a chair so she’s can sit directly across from Ellie. “You’re one to throw around a lot of words such as beautiful or ugly, fair or unfair, and good or evil. The ones who never experienced either extreme always like to. You sat around in a camp for months, patched up a few injured soldiers, maybe met some bad people, and now you say it’s impossible to change the world?”

"That's because it is." Ellie responds quickly.

Ali slaps her across the face. “I won’t allow it. If you want to lie down and wallow in your own self-pity, be my guest, but don’t you dare say no one can change the world. Yes, you might be at a low point, but there’s still plenty of options that afford you power and dignity. That is, if you have the will to pursue them.”

Ali turns back to you to finish so you step forward. “This is your chance to change things. You’ll be able to make a difference, so let me help you as much as I can.”

Ellie’s eyes have lost a significant amount of the edge they had when you started speaking with her, and now she closes them in thought. After a few minutes, she finally opens them slightly. “I understand…Could I just be alone someplace for a bit?” She asks quietly.

“There are plenty places for that.” Ali stands crossing her arms. “But you’re going to remain sealed.” Ali summons a guard to carry Ellie and leaves with her.

Some progress was made there, as hard as it was to come by. Grievermillion has yet to return with news about the monument, so you can either wait for him here, improving on the ritual designs, or save the improvements for a little later and attend to some other business. You’ve had the urge to get some combat practice for quite some time, so that’s also an option.

>Wait for Grievermillion.

>Head out to practice your Pyromancy.

>Write in.
>>
>>43732352
>Improve just the outer circles
I don't think we should touch the inner one unless EVERYONE is there, otherwise it could get confusing.
>>
>>43732352

>>
>>43732352
We're gonna need everything to not get rekt
>>
>>43732424
>>43732452
what do you think we should focus on? I can't think of many ways to beat teleport
>>
>>43732424
>>43732452
Honing the flame.

>Writing~

Probably going to pick an improvement from >>43731178 , but feel free to suggest improvements, and if they're similar enough they might also be included.
>>
>>43732535

There’s almost certainly going to be a battle of some sort from all of this, so now is a decent time to sharpen your Pyromancy.

“I’ll help.” Izu announces as he rushes to catch up with you.

“Good. That way I can get some target practice in as well.” You inform him with a grin.

“If you can reach me…” Izu mumbles mischievously.

~

Well it appears that you’re going to have an audience for your practice.

As you exited the palace gates and headed out to the open ground, you found the hundreds of thousands of Kyraen’Asils soldiers marching toward the palace gates. Normally a sight that would cause quite a bit of panic, but it seems that most of the city has come out to watch their arrival. Ali and a small detachment of guards have already begun speaking with their generals.

They’ll be ordered to haul all the raw reagents for the ritual soon, but for now they’ll get to see what their real leader is capable of.

Losing your cloak has left more than a bitter taste in your mouth, so you take inspiration from that for where to begin.

You invoke a large cluster of your grey flame. “Make a barrier in the distance.” You order Izu.

A moment later and a large dome of his pale yellow flame appears very far ahead of you.

You have a picture in your mind of what you want to accomplish. Fire that can be shaped as you want it, fire that will burn when and where you want it…

You will your wild cluster of flames toward Izu’s barrier and force it not to bite in immediately upon impact, but to spread and surround the shape.

The dome's color soon changes from a pale yellow to a hideous grey.

Once the flame has surrounded the barrier completely, you give it permission to eat away at the barrier, which it does with a horrendous cracking bite. Soon you hear the barrier shatter completely, but you continue to force the flame into the dome shape. And as it burns away more and more of the contents within, it wraps in on itself, becoming a perfect sphere.

[1/2]
>>
>>43732992

The interior air is completely destroyed and is forced in on itself by the intense heat, but as more and more of the interior is compacted together, the more you feel your flame wanting to break. You will it to hold its shape as long as you can, but finally it collapses in on the compacted air.

A brilliant flash fills the entirety of your view, and you feel as the air rushes past you and toward the flame, only a fraction of second later to come howling back at you with as horrendous tower of flame stretches into the sky.

Izu sets up several barriers to protect the both of you, but even from your distance, most of them shatter leaving a single one protecting you until the end of the blast. The ash hangs in the surrounding air from the sheer volume of it, but through it all you see a single crater, about as deep as the palace walls are tall.

"I don't think target practice is a good idea." Izu says quietly.

You laugh and turn back to see that scattered army falling back into ranks as quickly as they can.

Well, you most certainly can’t do that if you want your flames to burn when you want them to, but most everything else should be manageable.

You turn back to the palace to return to the library, but since this time was so productive, you wonder if there’s any other last minute things you want to see to.

>Head back to the palace library to work on the ritual.

>Write in.
>>
>>43733022
>>Head back to the palace library to work on the ritual.
Check on Ellie first. Also can Greiver fix that cloak?
>>
>>43733050
Asking should be easy enough.
>>
>>43733022
See if we can't make ourselves immune or at least resistant to our own flames.
>>
>>43733022
>>43733050
Seconding.
>>
>>43733050
>>43733137
Heading back.

>Writing~
>>
>>43733022
pfffhaha, at least it was fun
>>
>>43733050
>>43733069
I'll start out by saying that I was mistaken.

>>43733153

No, the time is best put toward making sure that the ritual will be as successful as possible, so head directly back toward the palace.

You find the room that Ellie is being kept before returning back to the library. She’s slumped in a small bed looking out the window toward the city and the army below. A guard bows and then slips past you to ask if she needs to be adjusted.

After checking the integrity of the seal, you step away from the room and head toward the library.

Grievermillion hobbles toward you as you enter. “You were right, Empress. The centerpiece of the monument was the stone we were looking for.”

You pull out the parchment containing the ritual details. “What else needs to be done?” You ask as you make improvements on the other outer circles.

All those years and this is the best they could manage?

“The raw materials will soon be in place and the Kyraen’Asils army will be put to work setting up the two circles we already improved…Once we finish improving the other, work on the inner circle can begin.”

You hand Grievermillion half of the remaining outer circle designs. “Improve upon those three. I’ll see to the inner circle once I’m done with these.”

You announce as you’ve already moved onto the next piece of parchment.

This one isn’t terrible, but still, it’s as if the ones who made these never actually used a ritual circle in their life, only studied them.

“Very well, but I’m more than willing to help you with the inner circle design.” Grievermillion informs you as he slowly begins noting improvements.

“If it comes to that.” You hastily flip to the next circle. “What about the binding itself?”

Now this one just looks like they spilled ink on the page.

“I’ve recently discovered a problem pertaining to that.” He carefully makes a mark on the parchment in front of him.

[1/2]
>>
>>43733746

“Which is?” You ask impatiently as you basically have to redesign the whole circle in front of you.

“The length of the ritual codex would take about three days to recite in its entirety, but using some ancient texts that I found I might be able to reduce that to two days.” He reports solemnly. “However there are some other complications…”

You look up from the parchment, flabbergasted. “We don’t have that time.”

He bows. “I am aware, Empress, but I assure you I will do my utmost…”

You stop paying attention to his words as you search for a solution to find time that you don’t have…But you do, not in this realm, but easily in one of your creation.

“Complications?” You interrupt him as you finish improving the last of outer circles.

“It requires a significant sacrifice of energy from the one performing the binding. If one can endure the whole two days, they’d likely come away from far too fatigued to move for several days afterwards.” He responds quietly.

Then it most certainly can’t be you who performs the binding.

You scan through the massive amount of parchment dedicated toward the inner circle. “You’re capable of performing the binding, correct?”

He uncharacteristically pauses for a moment before answering. “Yes…But I’ll need to prepare for it.”

“That’s perfectly fine.” You take the parchment from his hands. “If there’s anything you require, let Ali know.”

He bows lower than usual. “I will do my best.” He states boldly before walking out of the library.

You flip through the work you have ahead of you. Since Grievermillion can’t assist you, the only one with the knowledge to help you would be Izu. Where did he run off to anyway?

You’re not sure if you have the time to go looking for him, but he’ll come around now that he knows that you need his help, probably.

>Continue working on the ritual design.

>Search for Izu to help you.

>Write in.
>>
>>43733769
Can't Matthias help too? Provided he isn't indisposed getting restored? He was a delver too.
>>
>>43733800
He was, but not nearly to level that would be required to improve upon the designs.
>>
>>43733769
If it doesn't tqk energy to maintain a realm, we shouldnmake it first while we can rest.
>>
>>43733769
>>43733817
then >Search for Izu to help you.
Unless Justinia is good enough which I doubt.
>>
>>43733769
>Search for Izu to help you.
>>
>>43733845
It does require energy to maintain a realm.

>>43733859
>>43733892
Seeking.

>Writing~
>>
>>43733902

Finding him would certainly help things along, and you do have a vague sense of where he is, so it’s only a matter of catching up to him.

You leave the library and ascend up to the higher levels of the palace. The many winding halls, once completely foreign and confounding, you now navigate with the greatest of ease. The guards of the second level all bow to you respectfully, in The Empress’s extended absence they’ve seemed to realize that she isn’t going to return.

So now you’ve become the ruler. All of Impel bows to you, all of Kyraen’Asils bows to you, and you practically destroyed all that The Maw was known for. But these were just stepping stones…

You ascend to the third level, several attendees cease their duties to line up as you walk through the long halls. You wave them away, and they hurriedly return to their duties in renewed earnest.

You know what you’ve wanted ever since you learned it was possible. The Empress merely showed you the way, you were the one who was willing to take the path. The path that leads to that place…

You ascend another level. Several contractors and repairmen on scaffolding all go completely silent as you enter a hall that’s being repaired. You already wave them away so that they don’t bother stopping their work.

That place has always been your goal, and when you learned that The Empress would go so far just to get past the Ancillary Manta, it only emboldened your purpose.

You already know where Izu is at this point, so you climb several floors until you reach the top level of the palace. The long decorative halls have been a familiar sight since you were a child. How loud your footsteps echo is the only thing that ever seemed to change about this place.

The Empress won’t be the one who first makes it past the Ancillary Manta and into whatever lies beyond. You won’t allow it. You won’t be denied, whatever the costs may be.

[1/2]
>>
>>43734391

You walk to the door of your quarters and here rushed footsteps. Not waiting this time, you instantly open the door.

Izu stands frozen with your journal tucked under his arm, and a jar of ink in his other hand. He intended to return them to their normal places, but for whatever reason, he wasn’t able to sense you in time to do so.

“What you doing with that?” You ask immediately.

“Just…dusting it.” He softly blows on the cover.

“And you need to ink to dust it.” You press.

In response, he softly blows on the jar of ink.

You hold out your hand. “Let me see it.”

A tense moment passes by as the two of you stare at each other, finally he relents and then places the jar of ink in your hand. “I’m sorry.” He hangs his head low.

If it was anyone else’s room, you might’ve thrown the ink right back at him. You carefully place it down on your desk and impatiently hold out your hand again.

He tucks the journal behind his back. “I promise it wasn’t anything bad.”

His reluctance confuses you. Normally he’d be more than willing to point out the notes he wrote in your journal. “I believe you, just let me see it.”

A guard stumbling into your room at great speed takes your attention away from Izu, and he uses the opportunity to slip out of the room. “Soon!” He calls out as he leaves.

You turn to the guard, who looks as if he made the worst mistake of his life. “Forgive me. I was sent to give you this. She told me to let nothing stop me or else I would regret it.” He holds a thin piece of parchment in his hand.

You snatch it away and notice immediately that the normally impeccable penmanship that Ali writes with is now replaced with a panicked and rushed scratch.

>Vicki returned. Come back IMMEDIATELY.

~
>>
>>43734411
Okay, that's where I'm going to end it for tonight. Quite a bit accomplished in this thread, and I want to thank everyone who played today!

If you have any questions, or comments, please feel free to post them in thread, and I will do my best to respond to them.

If not, then as always, I wish you a good day/night, and hope to see you again next time...

>(Twitter)
https://twitter.com/QM_Auri
>>
>>43734444
Shit has hit the fan hasn't it? Ali is usually unflappable.
>>
>>43734490
It really has. Now the question is, what exactly is the cause?
>>
>>43734504
My guess is either the remaining loyalists are about to attack, The Empress ahs decided to remove us before we do our ritual, or she's about to sacrifice every human on our plane of origin to power a ritual .
>>
>>43734572
Keep in mind that you do have a rather large army at your control just outside your gates, as well as the corrupting fragment you placed inside The Empress's mind.
>>
>>43734444
Thanks for running, Auri.
>>
>>43734651
You're very welcome!
>>
>>43734603
She causing them to rebel? Or went batshit and has starting killing them all herself?
>>
>>43734685
Keep going, I'm writing all these ideas down. In all seriousness, I do appreciate that you're considering what could be happening, but that's why it's a cliffhanger!

With that I'll be stepping out for the night. The thread this Saturday will begin 2 hours earlier than normal. Until next time!
>>
Wonder if those curse guys got sacrificed.

Not holding much hope for the humans, hopefully laurent got a few out safely.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.