[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUEST Reborn In An RPG EP032
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 18
File: NEW LIFE OP.png (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
NEW LIFE OP.png
31 KB, 500x500
Hey guys, let me know when you arrive!

After a fellow fa/t g/uy and chemical engineer die on a plane accident, he finds himself reborn into the world of Swords & Sorcery he always dreamt about!

Almost 15 years old now, Eldric is bringing the world together to fight a cascade of [ERRORS] that threaten to destroy his new, RPG-like world!
>>
>>43723633

Let's do this, lewd times, ho!
>>
File: options.png (125 KB, 487x463) Image search: [Google]
options.png
125 KB, 487x463
>>43723718
Hi hi
Alright let me remember... we were going to the shopping district with Athena, Lyann and Portia, right?

Going to get some jewelry and clothes for Portia, and I think Ellie asked us to get flour for her.

For now, Portia is wearing one of Lyann's more modest robes so we need to get her her own clothes.

So, wanna go visit Tazar or Grumnir first?
>>
>>43723633
Miellewds-guy here, I'll be sporadic for a bit.
>>
>>43723816
Go to Grumnir. I'm confident in Tazar that he can make dresses around any accessories we get.
>>
File: Item Enhancements.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Item Enhancements.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Ah by the way, yesterday we had an extra thread where we were talking about a rework to itemcraft. Specifically, to how the natural special abilities of items (enhancements), work.

Enhancements are different from enhancements. A enhancement is a natural part of the item and work even inside an anti magic field, while a enchantment is simply a multiple use spell that is added after creation, and does not work inside an anti magic field.

<-- PDF here
>>
im here
>>
File: buyer beware.jpg (96 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
buyer beware.jpg
96 KB, 400x600
People does not seem the least bit intimidated by Portia, albeit they do give her some curious looks. Well, perhaps it is a natural part of this world. Just as dancers are apparently allowed to wear as much or as little as they want as part of their job, devadasi are automatically treated with reverence, and monsters are automatically feared, beastkin, no matter what animal they have as totem, are instantly seen as people rather than monsters.

At most, she gets the exact same reactions a tourist would get when visiting a land with a predominently different ethnicity. That is, a few "oh that's new" looks, and that's it.

And still, a tiny honey faery without a proper class is still seen with fear because it is technically a "monster"....

"Brother, buy me a sugar apple!" -Athena pulls our hand as she looks at the apple-selling elf girl next to the shopping district's entrance.

Ah, it's Kallista. We hadn't seen our brown elf acquaintance in a while. She is wearing small white shorts and a matching shirt, with sandals. Her long white hair is collected into a tall ponytail, and she is holding a large basket full of bright-red apples.

As we approach her, she greets us with a smile.

"Oh, the young lord and his friends! it has been a while. You are always getting taller, each time I see you!" -she smiles and supports her free hand on her cheek while taking a look at us
"Brother, you know the apple lady?" -Athena asks while looking up at us
"Yes. This is Kallista. Miss Kallista, this is my little sister, Athena. You already know Lyann, and this is Portia."
"Yes. Nice meeting you all."

We purchase a sugar apple for Athena and another for Portia.

"How have you been? is anything interesting going on in the market district right now?" -Lyann asks her
"Fine, thank you. My husband is working hard as a city guard now, and we are considering asking for the temple's blessing soon" -the elf says while blushing slightly, albeit obviously happy.

1/?
>>
File: dizzy mako.jpg (277 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
dizzy mako.jpg
277 KB, 1280x960
>>43724289

That's right, inter-species couples can only have children with the help of magic, right? So, they are thinking about having children of their own. I wonder if they will be elves of human?

"Something interesting... there's the festival of Crafts and Swords coming soon. Other than that, I think there was something about honey faeries being recognized as citizens by the city council, which means any new honey faeries born within the city limits will automatically be villagers instead of monsters."

The festival of Crafts and Swords is held once every 10 years, gathering crafters from the entire region to have them exchange techniques and goods. Originally it was just the Crafters festival, but it is typically swaming with adventurers who want to upgrade their gear without having to travel all over the continent for it, so it eventually became known as the festival of Crafters and Swllswords, and finally, Crafts and Swords.

In that case, should we wait a little and purchase equipment at the festival or just go ahead and ask Grumnir for accessories for Portia? our friend is doubtlessly one of the very best crafters in the continent already.

>Wait for the festival
>Secure useful items now, visit the festival later
>Other
>>
>>43724479
>>Wait for the festival

this might allow Grumnir to get rare goods to make some thing
>>
>>43724479
>Wait for the festival
Grumnir might be able to get ahold of some powerful gems and raw materials at the festival.
>>
File: maid portia.png (1 MB, 1280x1158) Image search: [Google]
maid portia.png
1 MB, 1280x1158
>>43724566
>>43724861

"In that case. we should wait for the festival, right?"
"Right, but we should still buy clothes."
"Uhmm"

Right now, Portia is a Cook lvl 42/Villager lvl 62 thanks to Stella and Zoe dragging her along through the dungeon at the keep... let's see... cook special abilities are:

4MP – Cooking. Can turn loot and materials into food.

6MP – Tenderizing. You can roll Wisdom vs an enemy's PDV to deal fire-type magical damage to it equal to twice your Wisdom.

(P) This kills the Crab (Beastmen Only) – Roll a Dexterity roll vs 50 as you craft any food. If successful, any buffs derived from food last +1 hours. Keep rolling until you fail or hit 6 successes on a row.

(P) The Hunt – You get a +1% critical Chance per cook level v/s Animals, Beasts or Plant-type monsters, and a +5% to the Chance of rare food loot upon killing an animal, beast or plant.

Item Box – +1 slot for cook level

So her item box is 102 slots big, and she has +42% critical hit chance vs animals, beasta and plant monsters.

She can also extend the buffs from good food, and has a increased drop rate for rare food drops. Well, she would be incredibly useful as a typical adventurer or as a cute house maid, or chef, but that's not really what she wants, right?

She wants to help us in the lab, so we can rescue her mom.

>Leave her job as it is, good food, a clean lab, and a cute maid can help us a lot already. Plus a large item box is always good. Plus we want a sussubus lab assistant to help with the actual research, right?
>Change her to wizard so she gets increased intelligence per level, and helps with actual, direct research.
>Change her to dancer so anywhere she goes and whatever she wears, it is k' with everyone around her.
>Other
>>
>>43725060
>Change her to wizard so she gets increased intelligence per level, and helps with actual, direct research.
We need assistants.
>>
>>43725060
>>Change her to wizard so she gets increased intelligence per level, and helps with actual, direct research.
just incase our future succubus dosnt really do work
>>
File: portia inside and outside.jpg (162 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
portia inside and outside.jpg
162 KB, 600x800
>>43725105
>>43725139
>>>Change her to wizard so she gets increased intelligence per level, and helps with actual, direct research.

We finally had a beastkin cook, but... well, we're not your typical murderhobos, so we don't really need help in that way. Maybe if we ever go down unto the dungeon looking for some specific food drop, it would be more useful, but from the beginning, we never meant for Portia to be helping us in the front lines, thought I sort of want to see how Tenderizing works... would she breathe fire out towards the enemies, or maybe its a punch in flames? a frying pan?

Well, for now, let's set her job as Wizard (level 1). Also, since we need to get her some clothes, let's go into a good shop. We'll wait for the festival before bothering either Grumnir or Tazar, but we can get her some good, high quality (but non magical) stuff to wear every day for now.

And of course, we ended up as the girl's bag carrier. Good thing we have a [Item Box] skill in this world.

Lyann and Athena seem to be having a lot of fun dressing up Portia. Well, from the torso up, she's a very shapely, attractive young lady. Yep, she has a really nice figure any model would want.

The clothes Athena likes are all frilly and super girly, while Lyann goes with more grownup tastes. Whenever they turn around and hold something, asking "which one do you like better?", we can feel that one or the other is going to get slightly angry with us if we dont pick her choice.

>Lyann. She's the one we share a bed with, you know?
>Athena. She's our adorable little sister, and Portia is still a little girl inside, you know?

Ah, we can't just ask Portia to choose, right? right now, we're the adult in charge of her. Who would take a little girl to a clothes store and tell her to just pick anything she wanted? the results would be awful, if comical.

So, Lyann wants to give her a more "modern" and adult look, while Athena is going full girly with lots of laces, plaids and ribbons...
>>
>>43725345
>>Athena. She's our adorable little sister, and Portia is still a little girl inside, you know?
>>
>>43725345
>Athena. She's our adorable little sister, and Portia is still a little girl inside, you know?
All of the beastkin students will be able to tell that Portia is just a kid, so little girl clothes would fit her better.
We can have Tazar get something more adult-ish, and we haven't interacted with Athena enough.
>>
So this shopping trip was also supposed to get us Albion trade goods that we would show off to the Lapsionians.
Don't forget that.

And we have to be back by lunch.

We should have Ms. Yi set up an appointment with the Empress and General Li, and some other advisers and ministers to begin preparations to re-assert Imperial control over their former colonies.
Now that the Imperial Air Navy can project force across the ocean, it's time to bring the colonials to heel.

Once the United Nations surround Yellowleaves, it should make Sione's ascendance to the throne much easier. We will need to bring Lazard more on these diplomatic excursions, and make sure that he has the levels needed to protect Sione from assassination attempts.
>>
Oh for the love of all things good! I just lost a HUGE post I was gonna cut into 3+ parts to post, due to electrical power going away for just a second. Hold on guys its going to take a while for me to retype all of this.
>>
File: portia sweater.jpg (778 KB, 1280x1843) Image search: [Google]
portia sweater.jpg
778 KB, 1280x1843
>>43725967
>time to bring the colonials to heel.

Imperialism Ho! I guess?

Well, I think it is better to trust our cute and stylish little sister's fashion sense as far as cute and stylish clothes for a little girl go, even if said little girl has a bombshell of a figure (from her waist up, anyway), you know?

So, Athena happily takes Portia into a changing booth, the spiderkin girl following her meekly into... to the booth.

You see... she doesn't fit.
There's no way she would fit inside. No way at all.
Her spider half is as large as a horse, after all. In fact, thanks to the excellent food and massive workout she had right before her forced growth spurt, not only does she has a ridiculously sensual human half, but her spider half is also a fair bit larger than that of most of her countrymen.

To be perfectly honest, I understand that people in this world are not at all scared by her because she counts as people, and not a monster, but seeing how customers go in and out of the shop as if nothing was wrong while a gigantic spider is peeking into a changing booth by poking its head under the coutain just triggers all sort of flags with our old world's common sense.

In the meanwhile, we ask Lyann to select something for Portia to use as pajamas, as well as plenty of towels and other daily neccesities for her. The result of this are a number of babydolls and chemise of both cotton and silk.

To be honest, it would be cheaper to buy the silk stuff in Mantequira, but this should do anyway.

1/?
>>
File: portia 002.png (908 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
portia 002.png
908 KB, 1000x1000
I'm just a guy, so I went here to get reference words and such. Its not as if the words for underwear styles come up often in regular fa/t g/uy conversation and that's how I learn english.

http://www.pajamashoppe.com/babydoll_pajamas.html

>>43726291

“It looks like they're having fun” -says our lovely redhead as girlish chuckles come out of the changing booth and the courtain sways a little bit

In the end, we buy several sets of what Lyann calls chameuse, fly-away babydolls with lace trims. Honestly, you can get the fa/t g/uy out of the old world, but you can't teach him about women's fashion. They all look about the same, and we can't really tell what's the difference on a lace trum and a regular trim... well, eight or so should do, right?

Wait a minute...

“Lyann, aren't these a bit too sexy? I mean, they don't have a bottom half... ah, nevermind”

She stares at us for a moment, but nods when we realize it ourselves. Right, its not as if she can just buy cute pink pajamas and call it done where Portia is involved. We do have sort of a perfectly innocent curiosity about where Portia's private bits are, but its just that.

The engineer in us just wants to know, if she was to buy armor, where are her vitals? Or maybe its our fa/t g/uy self, either one is fine.

2/?
>>
>>43726492
>The engineer in us just wants to know, if she was to buy armor, where are her vitals? Or maybe its our fa/t g/uy self, either one is fine.
We should actually talk with a Lapsonian soldier for that. We can examine their examples of armor, ask them about injuries and combat wounds that they suffer and the ways that they cope with that.
>>
File: Portia B&W.jpg (191 KB, 600x948) Image search: [Google]
Portia B&W.jpg
191 KB, 600x948
>>43726528
Would the heart, lungs and stomach be in the spider 1/2? does she have 2 of each? does anyone know about centaur or drider anatomy?

After a while, the girls come out and... it is... very ordinary? Well, Portia and Athena match now. They both have frilly white dresses with a very girly lace tie. A bell-style shirt with fluffy lower edge, and thigh-high white stockings...

Well, of course, it sits completely differently on Portia's explosively sensual figure. The breast seem to explode forth, completely filling the shirt like one of those sweden milk maids, with the buttons not quite closing all the way up, so the laxe tie is keeping both halves together in a coquettish manner.

Moreover, we had never really noticed before, but now that she's wearing thigh-high white stocking on her pedipalps... palps... palpi... it looks as if she was just a regular girl sitting on top of a spider without pants or panties. Her pedipalps grow from her in the exact way a girl's legs would, as well... Come think of it, she always keeps them closed tight.

It's not as if she would use them the way traditional spiders would, to take food to her mouth.

It gives off a confusing impression that is both very innocent and clean, yet naugthy and lewd at the same time. Yes, our male instincts tell us that we already guessed where her important bits are.

Wait, shouldnt we buy her panties... no, would she wear those? Probably no, right? Maybe a loincloth, then? Now that we actually think about it, every single spiderkin had their pedipalps tightly closed together as well... is it fine?

>It's fine, isn't it?
>Let's get her a loincloth, for our mental peace

<-- wearing a loincloth on this pic, though I think it would look cute if she just looked like she was sitting with her legs together at all times, too, which is why im asking you
>>
>>43726799
>>Let's get her a loincloth, for our mental peace
>>
>>43726799
>Let's get her a loincloth, because it's another piece of accessorized clothing
Not for our peace of mind, but because it's one more piece of clothing she can use to accessorize.

Girl's Fashion is important, after all.
>>
File: human dancer 001.jpg (4 MB, 2748x3637) Image search: [Google]
human dancer 001.jpg
4 MB, 2748x3637
>>43726859
>>>Let's get her a loincloth, for our mental peace
>>43726867
>>Let's get her a loincloth, because it's another piece of accessorized clothing
>Not for our peace of mind, but because it's one more piece of clothing she can use to accessorize.

I was going to suggest a belt, but then I remembered her people use a lot of jewelry so i guess she can wear on of those thin waist chains, you know what I'm talking about.

After making a mental note to add master Tazar to make something like a panty for our newest lab assistant, we finally leave the shop and go after our original assignment.

By the way, right now, she settled down into a warm looking turtle neck sweater with an opening on her chest, and matching, wool stockings for her palps.

Looking at her from the side or back, she really looks as if she was just sitting on the spider body...

Now, we head towards one of our suppliers, and acquire a large amount of base chemicals so we can replace the sodium bicarbonate we are going to take from our warehouse.

Oh, we also need to buy flour for Ellie... ah, should it be rice flour, wheat, corn, rice, nut, legumes, or a more exotice type, like from fruit or vegetable... no, Ellie probably would have told us if she wanted a more exotic type, right? let's just get wheat flour...

These are a lot of flour types. Honestly, we had no idea there were so many flour types. Should we consider this as a local specialty? there's no nearby fields up here in the mountain to begin with. The only reason there are so many types of different stuff, its because this city is a important trading spot when you are crossing the mountain range that splits the continent in two.

No, let's just take the soda and soap. That's what we wanted to do to begin with.

On the way back, we spot the building where Brass and Python have their headquarters. Let's go pay them a visit.

"Oh! young lord, how are you doing!?" -Brass is as healthy as ever, it seems

1/?
>>
File: brass.jpg (27 KB, 304x251) Image search: [Google]
brass.jpg
27 KB, 304x251
>>43727260

We talk with him, and find out that he's been preparing for the Crafts & Sword festival as well. The local craftsmen have kept him busy with materials requests, so he's been running all over the region, and it was just sheer luck that we found him right now.

He had just come in to drop some loot before going back to a new dungeon Python and he discovered a few days ago.

"You are still a party of two? well, you are strong, but some bosses and puzzles just demand that you have a larger group in order to deal with them." -Lyann says with a troubled face
"It is alright, miss! whenever we come across a puzzle, we just smash it anyway!" -he laughs loudly...

Lyann's troubled face deepens. This guy... he's definitively one of the good guys, but we get the feeling he would get along dangerously well with our grandfather.

>We still have a little bit of time, could you show us the loot?
>We may just have enough time, could you should us to the dungeon?
>Other
>>
>>43727377
>We may just have enough time, could you should us to the dungeon?
I wonder if we can figure out a way to take monsters out of a dungeon without killing the dungeon.
>>
>>43727377
>>We may just have enough time, could you should us to the dungeon?
>>
File: Lyann070.jpg (214 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Lyann070.jpg
214 KB, 800x600
>>43727441
>>43727439
>We may just have enough time, could you show us to the dungeon?

>I wonder if we can figure out a way to take monsters out of a dungeon without killing the dungeon.
I was going to say no, but then I thought about it and randomly got an idea. How about turning a monster to stone, carrying the statue out like loot, then turning it back to normal outside?

The monsters cant pass through the entrance to their levels, but a statue is just loot, right?

Just saying. What do you think?

"Uhm? but you are dragging along two little girls, aren't you? it could be dangerous, you know?"
"I'm actually very strong, you know!?" -Athena says somewhat loud
"..." -Portia doesn't say anything

"Portia was already leveled a fair bit, you know? and Athena won't get tired from something like a hike" -Lyann comes to their defense
"Well... if you are sure..."

He takes us to the mountain, and guides us to a dungeon that is surprisingly close to town.

"How come noone spotted this before?" -asks Lyann
"It was a normal cave until a few weeks ago."
"How do you know that?"
"It smells brand new" -then he adds when he sees the looks we are giving him- "I used the cave as a warehouse for less than legal goods. One day I came to pick up some stuff, and instead of the cave, there was a dungeon entrance!"

"Dungeons do appear to spawn naturally in deep enough places" -we nod, since this agrees with our research
"Well, I lost several crates of stuff, but being the first to find a dungeon seems to raise how much stuff the monsters drop for you, so I can't complain"
"How deep is it?"
"Just twenty floors. Of course, we already mapped them." -he says

As we approach the entrance, we find Python waiting for his friend return, preparing some BBQ

"Oh, it has been a long time."

Of course, we greet him politely, but we can't stay for lunch.

1/?
>>
File: koi siren.jpg (243 KB, 1215x717) Image search: [Google]
koi siren.jpg
243 KB, 1215x717
>>43727851

"Rats, mimics, kobolds, horned butterflies, vampire moths, black cobras, man-eating plants... I don't really remember all forty floors."
"Any noticeable bosses?"
"Uhmm.. there's a siren on the 40th floor."
"Is that different from a mermaid?"
"Well, its about the difference between a human and a dryad, I guess? same body model, but one is naturally a lot more magical than the other. Since the dungeon is quite new, she hasn't had any problems with visitors yet, so she's not, you know, feral. Sadly, you know its just a matter of time. We have been talking to her from time to time, but she can't go out so there's not much we can do."
"So, the 40th floor is flooded? at least half way, I guess?"
"That's new." -Lyann says while thinking about it
"Not really" -says Brass- "Siren, not mermaid, remember? she somehow swims through the air. I guess she sort of floats, sort of flies..."
"How did you manage to communicate with her? I thought the [Will of Words] didn't translate what monsters say"
"Well, sirens attack through song, right? you could say that language skills are simply part of her arsenal."
"I see"

Do you prefer this pic, which makes me think of a goldfish? I think it would be a lake or river siren?
<---
>>
File: sea siren 2.jpg (486 KB, 650x950) Image search: [Google]
sea siren 2.jpg
486 KB, 650x950
>>43728272
Or do you prefer this one, which makes me think of a more sea/traditionally colored siren?

"Did you have to fight her?"

Brass looks to the side, somewhat uncomfortable

"You fought her, didn't you? no, you killed her once."
"Ah, well... she was a dungeon boss... and you can't leave a dungeon boss room until you've beaten it at least once, so..."
"Ah, right... I guess it couldn't be helped" -says Lyann
"You could also kill the dungeon. That's how we got Atroma out." -we add
"Oh! that's right!" -our lovely redhead nods

>Let's get the siren out by killing the dungeon. Its a new dungeon anyway, the local economy doesn't depends on it. Hell, they don't even know it exists
>Let's not get involved right now. We don't have the time. We can come back in a few days.
>Other
>>
>>43728272
I think that's a lake siren.

>>43728347
I prefer the sea siren, but maybe she starts out with the lake siren colorations?

>Let's get the siren out by killing the dungeon. Its a new dungeon anyway, the local economy doesn't depends on it. Hell, they don't even know it exists

I'd like to experiment with using a Mana Generator to provide a way to interrupt the mana connection between a Boss and the Dungeon Heart, so that we can sever the connection and the Boss can leave without killing the Dungeon.

We should try that on the next new dungeon we can find; we're on a tight schedule right now so we can't really do more than get a sapient being out of this cycle of death and rebirth.
>>
>>43728347
>>Let's get the siren out by killing the dungeon. Its a new dungeon anyway, the local economy doesn't depends on it. Hell, they don't even know it exists

i say the second pic
>>
File: so many colors.jpg (925 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
so many colors.jpg
925 KB, 1920x1080
>>43728456
>I prefer the sea siren, but maybe she starts out with the lake siren colorations?
I just prefer the brighter colors, I guess

>>43728464
>i say the second pic

I guess you guys prefer the traditional coloring, so this one that I just found its no good either, right?

"Why haven't you killed the dungeon to get her out?"
"You said dungeons were a natural defense against those [ERROR]s, didn't you?"
"...right. Well, if the cave is deep enough, we could get some devadashi and just recreate it afterwards"
"We don't have time right now." -says Lyann
"Right... we can come back and do it tomorro2?"

The redhead nods.

"Oh, that would be nice" -says Brass, we'll let her know

Alright, after talking to our friends, we go back to the city and stop by home to drop Athena and the flour.

Should we also leave Portia here, or come back tomorrow and introduce her ourselves to mom and dad?

>Leave Portia here. She can play with Athena and doesnt needs to be involved in our international political deals
>Keep her with us and introduce her to mom and dad ourselves tomorrow.
>Other
>>
>>43729083
>Keep her with us and introduce her to mom and dad ourselves tomorrow.
If she's going to be our assistant, then she needs to start learning math. Zoe can help teach her the basics.
>>
>>43729083
>>Keep her with us and introduce her to mom and dad ourselves tomorrow.
>>
File: traditional coloring 001.jpg (208 KB, 850x1202) Image search: [Google]
traditional coloring 001.jpg
208 KB, 850x1202
>>43729138
>>43729182
>>>Keep her with us and introduce her to mom and dad ourselves tomorrow.

Alright.

So, we leave Athena at home, give her a kiss on the forehead, repeat with Ellie, then with our baby siblings, and use [Treestride] to go back to the ship.

We find that we are the last to return. Everyone has already come back with goods from their own lands, and were simply waiting for us to go meet the king.

We quickly go get washed and changed, then wait for the carriage to come pick us up so we can go to our meeting.

On the meanwhile, we ask Zoe to help Portia with starting her studies.

"Yes! you can count of me!" -she says, quite enthusiasthically.

Uhmm... does she like teaching that much?

"And if I do a good job, brother will take us to play in the pool again?"
"You mean the bath house?"
"Yes"
"Ah, you liked the p- the bath house that much?"
"It is lots of fun!"

Well, we ourselves certainly have a lot of fun on the private bath rooms...

"Alright, I will. But I don't know if we could go today, and tomorrow is no good. Right now, it looks like we could go the day after tomorrow. Is that alright?"

Our lion sister nods softly, and ... ah, she's waiting for us to pat her head. If you want us to pet you, you should just say so, like Stella... no, wait, Stella is a bit too straightforward, isn't she?

Yeah, Zoe is fine as she is.

"Good girl." -we say while petting her head softly.

Her ears feel really soft between our fingers.
Her tail swish back and forth behind her as we pet her, and she starts purring softly while smiling, eyes closed.

"Eldric, the carriage is here" -says Aura while looking outside a window
"Alright, we're going now. Be a good girl, alright? And Stella, do as Zoe says."
"But I'm the older one!"

>"Yes, yes, I guess you are? sometimes I forget" -tease her a little
>"But she's the responsible one" -be more clear about it
>Other

<- how about this one? you didn't comment on the last one.
>>
>>43729428
>"Yes, yes, I guess you are? sometimes I forget" -tease her a little

I think the bright colors of the koi make more sense for a newly-created dungeon that's up in the mountains like Albion.
Maybe if she levels and lives longer she'll develop darker colors like traditional sea sirens.
>>
>>43729428
>>"Yes, yes, I guess you are? sometimes I forget" -tease her a little
>>
>>43729428
Oh, maybe Zoe can also teach basic math to Nina, Rose, and the other harpies?
They should have the Int to start learning.
>>
File: splash art 02.jpg (165 KB, 850x1024) Image search: [Google]
splash art 02.jpg
165 KB, 850x1024
>>43729594
>>43729587
>>"Yes, yes, I guess you are? sometimes I forget" -tease her a little

I think its fun to gently tease your little sister

>>43729587
>I think the bright colors of the koi make more sense for a newly-created dungeon that's up in the mountains like Albion.
>Maybe if she levels and lives longer she'll develop darker colors like traditional sea sirens.

oh you did remind me, she's a dungeon boss. Dungeon bosses are usually flashy and colorful, aren't they? in most MMORPGs ive played, anyway

>>43729652
>Oh, maybe Zoe can also teach basic math to Nina, Rose, and the other harpies?
>They should have the Int to start learning.
That sounds pretty good, actually. Maybe we should give Zoe some money for cookies and other treats to reward them with as they learn?

Or if they are going to "play school" it could be the school lunch, you know?

Anyway, I will archive the thread now
>>
>>43729905
alright thanks for running
>>
>>43729905
how's this pic, btw?
>>
>>43730106
Looks like a deep sea or stealthy variant.
Not as good as the others.
>>
>>43730106
it's nami
>>
>>43730383
I know, didnt say who, i said how. I personally prefer brighter colors but i guess im the minority
>>
>>43729905
Giving Zoe an allowance to buy treats sounds like a good idea.

Atruma, Tanis, and Fahima just sunning themselves in the tropical sun sounds like something we should let them do, though I have misgivings about Tanis. Eldric needs to properly show her who is in charge.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.