[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paladin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 12
File: 342880__bloodflf-paladin_p[1].jpg (150 KB, 754x606) Image search: [Google]
342880__bloodflf-paladin_p[1].jpg
150 KB, 754x606
ok /tg/.

You find your self in present day Europe with the powers and gear of a high level warcraft type paladin.

What do you do?
>>
>>43717411
Pull the obscenely heavy armour off of myself and leave it wherever I happened to be. Contact my family and get them to send me money for a plane ticket home, then go back to my old life. Just because I have magic powers and gear doesn't mean I have any skill or physical aptitude to do much with them.
>>
>>43717411
Remove kebab with extreme prejudice
>>
>>43717411
>You find your self in present day Europe with the powers and gear of a high level warcraft type paladin.
What kind of Pally? Ret? Holy? Prot?

Also, I open Raid Finder and start LFG.
>>
Start preparing for the tenth crusade.
>>
File: 1401658899445.jpg (206 KB, 747x989) Image search: [Google]
1401658899445.jpg
206 KB, 747x989
>>43717411
I obviously smite evil and heal the ill, dispensing great amounts of kindness as I travel around the globe. May I also have professions at accordingly maxed out levels that are also sufficiently adapted to the real world? That will go a long way in assisting my endeavors even if they are not all adapted to the real world's limitations on available materials.

Also, paladin character image thread?
>>
>>43717411
Be forced to fall because shit DM.
>>
>>43717557
Only correct answer
>>
>>43717993
It takes REALLY extenuating circumstances for a WoW Pally to Fall. I think the only one we've seen in canon was Arthas and that's because he became a Death Knight.
He kept all his Pally abilities even as he was going around murdering innocent villagers and shit.
>>
>>43718056
I AM ARTHAS.
>>
>>43718077
Oh, well that shit's on you then nigger. Shoulda listened to the Dwarf.
>>
Sell that gear to the highest bidder go work at a hospital as a miracle worker make all the other staff obsolete get all the money live normal life playing video games and traditional games with all dat money get all the pussy cause i can literally use magic and heal people like a saint
>>
Gate to summon light elementals.
You can do a lot of ridicules stuff because there is nobody around who knows about it.
>>
>>43718097
Arthas did nothing wrong.

Uther and Jaina pussied out like little bitches instead of doing what had to be done.
>>
>>43718056
Arthas did literally nothing wrong at Stratholme and his fall might have been avoided if his mentor and girlfriend hadn't abandoned him when he needed them most.
>>
File: 1416552626869.jpg (45 KB, 660x437) Image search: [Google]
1416552626869.jpg
45 KB, 660x437
>>43717970
I mean, if you wake up and suddenly find yourself a fully decked out WoW style Paladin you don't just fuck around. You've obviously been chosen by the Light to do it's work and would have to be a hateful asshat to not comply.

Nothing in this world but a god damn nuke would be able to kill off a fully leveled mmo character in general, let alone a WoW Pally. Those fuckers end up fighting the peices of Elder Gods.

Shitters like ISIS are probably level 30, or lower, human trash mobs that only exist so that you can grind and complete fetch quests.
>>
>>43717411
I unveil myself as the Holy Emperor of Mankind and begin to experiment in order to create Thunder Warriors.

I would also probably lie my ass off about being a prophet of God, should be easy since I have actual divine powers. Probably going to go with Christianity, and take over Russia by murdering the fuck out of most of the oligarches and then telling Putin to "take care of shit, I'm busy" so I don't actually have to deal with bullshit, and I'll just come out to fuck up anyone who disagrees with his now-Divine mandate to rule.
>>
accidentally smash my head while stretching due the size of my pauldrons
>>
>>43718311
The Emperor distinctly DIDN'T want to be worshiped as a god, it's kind of a defining trait of his
>>
File: 41241234123.jpg (91 KB, 536x721) Image search: [Google]
41241234123.jpg
91 KB, 536x721
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmqgRAXygDg

Let the smiting commence.
>>
>>43718340
Yeah, but I'm not actually the Emperor am I? Also, he posed several times as prophets and leaders in the past before deciding that religion just kind of made people too retarded too soon and that he would constantly have to be checking up on them to make sure they hadn't used it as an excuse to commit genocide AGAIN within a generation.

It's like telling your kid there's a monster in the closet that will eat him if he is mean to his sister, and then having him burn down the house with his sister inside it to get rid of the monster and his sibling Heretic that was collaborating with it.
>>
>>43717542
>powers
Assuming all powers OP is referring to are magical.

I'd assume you'd get all of a Paladin's mundane power as well, i.e. skill with weapons, armor, and shields.
>>
File: 1410722957438.jpg (96 KB, 981x1370) Image search: [Google]
1410722957438.jpg
96 KB, 981x1370
I'm going to travel across Europe, at least the English-speaking portions since I'd be shit at learning any other language unless magic helps with that. I'd move back to America if I have to, but I'm never giving these powers and equipment up, I'm never going to stop travelling the world and being just and true, even if I earn the enmity of every single country on earth by trying my best to do good. I will be a paladin forever no matter who tries to take it from me.
>>
>>43719483
>English speaking portions of europe
That's more or less all of it from what I can understand.
>>
>>43717411
Be pissed that I didn't get to be a shammy. Then proceed to see if my hearthstone will take me back home because plane tickets are expensive.
>>
Step 1: Visit the Vatican
Step 2: Force the Pope to declare the Last Crusade
Step 3: Lead the invasion of the Islamic nations, tear them down, destroy the Kaaba, and personally send their precious meteorite back into space on a rocket.
Step 4: Tear off my armor, go home and masturbate, I'm an atheist what am I even doing here.
>>
>>43717411
Whine on the forums that Rogues are OP.
>>
>>43719990
Rogues are going to cry when demon hunters come out.
>>
>>43718056
Arthas didn't Fall, he just rerolled.
>>
>>43720004
as i understand it the only reason there'll be to pick a rogue over a demonhunter is because rogues will still have stealth/backstab for being a cnut in pvp
>>
>>43720024
Until a demon hunter sees through your stealth and rapes your holes with their warglaives.

Honestly the class is making me want to go back to wow again. Their tank spec is reminding me of my old blood dk days back in early WotLK.

Though the fact that belf is the race on horde is a bit annoying, as last I recall, the female dual wield animations were shit.
>>
>>43720051
My fiancee hasn't played since vanilla and I quit before Warlords. We're both going back in because we want to roll Demon Hunters and see what the fuck the new leveling zones are like.
>>
>>43720066
I joined up late BC, quit in cata, started playing again late pandaland and quit again in Warlords.

Demonhunters are just looking to be the sort of class i like to play.
>>
>>43718231

This. AT BARE MINIMUM, you have cleanse, which instantly magically removes any poison or disease from a person. And you can do that basically once every .5 seconds for an indefinite amount of time. That ALONE could buy enough time in any given outbreak anywhere on the globe to come up with a cure, even if its exhausting for you. Thats to say nothing of the extremes of physical and mental endurance you would gain just from being a level 100 wow character in a mundane world where you dont have to hold the cosmos together with your bare (or bear) hands.

And thats not even the good part. Lets assume for a moment that you have a hearthstone and can attune it. That teleportation holmes. Pop off to stop a disease in China, close a few brainwashing schools in syria, and be home in time for dinner. From anywhere.

...you can still drown though.
>>
>cure any disease
>heal any wounds
>protect anyone
>>
>>43717411
Why does blood elf look so high?
>>
>>43717411
I hope for some sweet gear, then.
>>
>>43720227
Magic.

Not even once.
>>
>>43720135
Divine shield prevents drowning damage, and all characters in warcraft can apparently hold breath for ages.
I don't know if you can outheal drowning, though.

How about some anti drowning gear? A trinket, perhaps?
>>
Option A>declare yourself as a prophet with visions from god(the christian one) to go on a crusade to remove kebab

Option B> head directly to kebab land and start smiting everything

Option C>become a shadowy miracle healer that charges obscene amounts of money from rich people to heal them

Option D> become a faggot do gooder who heals the sick and poor
>>
>>43720311
Option B/D - Smite the evil, heal the wounded, convert.
>>
>>43717411
Slay muzzies
>>
>>43720311
>not starting your own religion
Though that might be easier as a shaman.
>>
>>43720368
thats a good option too, but maybe more viable as a splinter faction of the church, don't wanna get branded as a fanatical (death?) cult after all or maybe a hippie do gooder religion?
>>
>>43720381
Shammies got the benefit of self rezes and waterwalking. Not that you're too likely to need the self rez as even with the lower durability of being a mail class, you're still far more durable than most anything else on the planet because you're an mmo character.

Hell I can see MMO classes, aside from the most mundane who have a harder time, being able to pull the same shit that gets pulled in Overlord.
>>
>>43720311
Being a high level WoW Paladin basically means you can get the entire world to believe whatever religion you want.
>>
>>43720443
so skip to B/D then?
>>
Step 1: Immediately get fired up, thinking I'm going to travel to Syria and begin smiting the evil and healing the injured.
Step 2: Realize that I don't have NEARLY enough philosophical understanding to embark on a quest like this.
Step 3: Seek out wizened and intelligent philosophers, moralists, and academicians for help understanding things.

Meanwhile, I'm going to need the green. To do this, I set up like a U.S. style televangelist mega-preacher healing-the-sick type of person.
Only I'm actually using magic powers to do it, so my fucking heals are for reals.
I ask people to pay what they can pay. The poor, I'll heal for free. The rich, I'm going to soak those motherfuckers, I got expenses, yo.

Eventually, I'm going to lose my shit at the ongoing war and strife and being unable to do anything about it. Sure, I'm nigh-invulnerable, my passive HP regen is probably higher than the damage output of an automatic rifle, I can make myself or someone else literally invulnerable to anything and everything for an 8-second span every five minutes, and anyone I can reach in melee whom I don't like just dies, and I'm basically incompetent with a firearm. Presumably I'd be able to use one at least as well as another mortal, but I don't get any special powers or abilities to use them, and my character class can't even equip them.

Moreover, complex sociodynamic forces are at work here. Sure, I could go and assassinate the fuckhead president of Syria, assuming I could catch up to him, but that wouldn't really accomplish all that much.
>>
>>43717411
Walk my way to the capital of whatever country I'm in.
Find the embassy.
Go home.

Heal the sick.
Raise the dead (when nobody's looking).
Try to teach others my powers.

Live a pretty fucking great life as effectively a living saint.
Use Paladin powers to protect myself when muslim and christian extremists decide I'm the anti-christ and try to kill me.
>>
>>43717937
>Eleventh
FTFY.
>>
>>43720748
>Step 3: Seek out wizened and intelligent philosophers, moralists, and academicians for help understanding things.

>Translation: Look for excuses to kill people because I'm too much of a bitch to deal with it myself.
>>
>>43717411
>>>/v/
>>
>>43717411
Die as my shoulders are pulverized by the insane weight of my pauldrons before my two story tall sword crushes me flat
>>
>>43720995
being able to lift pauldrons heavier than your entire body is the first and most important paladin power
>>
>>43717411
Apply for job in national health service. Heal people, receive tax money.
>>
File: 2r4rkeu[1].jpg (226 KB, 666x761) Image search: [Google]
2r4rkeu[1].jpg
226 KB, 666x761
>>43717557
The thread should've ended right here
>>
>>43717411

Do we get her body as well? If so I'm in.
>>
>>43720311
Option E
Go claim the Randi Supernatural prize, use the million to set myself up with a nice house and then go on to make a business out of my powers as well as be tested to see if they can be reverse engineered.
>>
>>43722052
Honestly, how come I'm the only person here to mention that there is an easy million up for grabs? I thought the Randi prize was somewhat better known.
>>
>>43719886
Did you remember to set it? No? Enjoy being in Brit bong land.
>>
>>43722066
I think most people would be too busy removing kebab to think about that money.
>>
File: 585.jpg (110 KB, 960x674) Image search: [Google]
585.jpg
110 KB, 960x674
>>43717411
Grab an accordion and start removing kebab from the premises
>>
>>43717411
Cancel my subscription.
>>
>>43717411
First? Contact friends and family, since they deserve to know why I'm going to vanish and not be in communication for a while. Possibly perform my first miracles for them as well, since once I start traversing the lands and healing the sick and injured, I'll likely be unable to risk communications with my loved ones, also have to hope there aren't that many idiots who would recognize me off-hand.

Then from there, use the absurd powers and strengths I've gotten to better the world around me. Assuming the absurd amounts of health from MMOs translates to bullets just reducing my meat points instead of causing any injuries, I don't even mind entering so called bad areas.

Everyone deserves a chance to have the light shine upon them.
>>
File: peasant.gif (929 KB, 245x175) Image search: [Google]
peasant.gif
929 KB, 245x175
>>43717411
Reroll into an Arcane Mage build. Antagonize other Paladin's I find with elaborate plots. Find an evil witch bitty, travel the world having shenanigans.
>>
>>43720004
The entirety of Moonguard shall rejoice, no longer will they be pretending to be half-demon rogues sitting in the darkest corners of bars.
>>
Really depends what spec and version of the game we're talking about.

Holy paladins have extra intelligence on their gear which would change how you act. I think Cataclysm had the highest number bloat and there your primary stat could be probably around 20 times the base.
So Holy would proabably do the most good thinking about solving the world's problems somewhere in an office while wearing full plate.

All Paladins also are able to heal diseases and injuries, and bring back the dead. Though, going with the lore that is an exceptional feat you can't depend on. You can also strengthen anyone with different buffs.
Depending on the game version you could also summon a guardian spirit or become invulnerable for a few seconds. And I think the preview for the next expansion mentioned some sort of short range teleport.

Do we also get jobs? That's kinda important with all the magic shit could make. Alchemists can turn into a god damn dragon.

Anyway, first step would probably be getting home while healing any sich people I come across.
>>
>>43722066
The money from that is nothing compared to what you'd get healing rich people.
>>
File: 1427247773401.jpg (73 KB, 365x695) Image search: [Google]
1427247773401.jpg
73 KB, 365x695
Do I become a cute female as well? This is important.
>>
>>43722869
>whynotboth.jpg

Fuck my phone's inability to add pics to my posts
>>
>>43720748
>Assassinate the fuckhead president of Syria
>Assassinate the leader of the most secular country in the region
>Assassinate the leader who offered total amnesty to all rebels who gave up their arms
>Assassinate the man who is a part of a minority religious group in the region and maintains equality and a lack of sectarian violence between religious groups
>Assassinate the man who is currently one of the most effective military leaders against a group of psychotic slave-trading murderers called ISIS
>Assassinate the man who called it, that the troops that the US was arming were affiliated with Al Quaeda and would turn on the US and the region

Really motherfucker? You didn't just drink the coolaid you chugged it. People are not fleeing Syria because of "Ebil Weebil Assad" they are fleeing it because the US armed rebels are raiding their homes and rape/killing everyone who doesnt join, and then there is ISIS (who intercepted a lot of US weapons meant for those rebels).

Assad may not be your definition of a "good" guy, but he is definately the least of the evils in that region of the world. Ohboy years ago he used what the west deemed "unreasonable" force to put down "protests" in his country. Yeah, and look what happened when he let "protests" happen this time.

You have to learn how much the media twists things to make people our leaders and owners don't like, look bad.
>>
>>43717411
Bubble hearth back to the United States
>>
>>43717411
Question from someone who doesn't play WoW? What all do thier Paladins entail, and how is it different from a D&D Pally?
>>
>>43723956
I'd say the most important difference is just due to how the setting doesn't have any alignment bullshit. Paladins get their power from the Light, which mostly cares about conviction to your actions and code. As long as you rationalize your actions to fit into that code, you probably can't fall.
They were used in the fight against an undead army created by invading demons and served as the counter to their deathknights.

On the mechanics they've got several buffs fitting into different categories. Blessings, Auras, hands, etc. Each paladin can only have one buff of each category active on any single person.
For healing their niche is single-target healing spells. Not much area of effect or heal over time effects.
They mostly deal holy damage, which matters because you can't have resistance to it. A bunch of their attacks also gain extra effects against demons and undead.
Then you got some emergency spells with high cooldown, like an strong instant heal, summoning a holy spirit or becomming immune to any damage for a moment.
>>
>>43717411
I seclude myself and try to find out how the fuck this magic shit works, without getting g-men on my ass. If I'm wearing the gear I probably break several bones, given the size of those things. Mostly I probably do nothing, because it'd be fucking useless in the modern world.
>>
>>43717411
>in present day Europe
Do some americans really think it's already an all out war?
It's most probably gonna turn into it soon enough, sure, but for now if that pally want to do anything significant she'd need to go to ISIS occupied territory.
>>
>>43723161
You can choose to become a woman of comparable attractiveness.
>>
>>43724684
>Literal magic
>Healing powers
>Probably bulletproof due to the ludicrous way WoW scales
>Useless

Think a bit harder

>>43724768
OP never said anything about fighting ISIS. That's what many people seem to want to do with this though.
>>
>>43724890
>>Literal magic
>>Healing powers
>>Probably bulletproof due to the ludicrous way WoW scales
>>Useless
Pretty useless, yeah. A lone grenade or RPG and I'd be dead. Not to mention armour piercing rounds, automatic weapons and shit like that. Am I able to cure AIDS and shit like that with my healing powers? I guess that'd be pretty sweet.
>>
>>43724948
You don't seem to understand the way wow scales
>>
>>43717411
Remove kebab barbarians and restore glorious Roman Empire.
>>
>>43724948
>A lone grenade or RPG and I'd be dead. Not to mention armour piercing rounds, automatic weapons and shit like that.

A fully leveled WoW characters shrugs off anything that is not able to destroy a big city instantly. They probably can tank one or two nukes, depending on the scale.

WoW is moronic in its scaling. The only game even more stupid is Diablo 3, in which you start with 1000 HPs and you can routinely do 100 millions HPs damage at the highest level.
>>
>>43724948

>A lone grenade or RPG and I'd be dead.

Paladins are tanks with literal invincibility shields. They can sit there at max level at let someone hit them with a greatsword all day without giving a shit.

Max level WoW paladin vs MBT? It might take a while but I'd put my odds on the Paladin.

Though I'm not sure how Agrro-gain mechanics would work IRL.
>>
File: 1446018073324.jpg (11 KB, 155x164) Image search: [Google]
1446018073324.jpg
11 KB, 155x164
>>43724782
Oh.
>>
>>43717411
Make easy money by healing people.
>>
>>43725027
I have a hard time believing that a solo Paladin in WoW can easily tank the equivalent of Little Boy or stronger, if only because of the difficulty in portraying such explosive force in gameplay. Does it have explosions that span the entirety of large zones or something?
>>
>>43724948
I have, right now, so much armor on my paladin that any damage is reduced by 50%. That character hit max level two days ago and is not even a tank build.

A tank paladin can heal himself so hard, it cause time and space to warp around him to prevent future damage in equivalent value of 50 lifes.

None of that is even counting the legion of magic effects you usually run around with.

Seriously, WoW pulls of way to much bullshit to be comparable to reality.
>>
>>43725127
You can solo the elder gods
>>
>>43725127
They pretty much had an atomic bomb used on a city, and I think some people have survived that with some magic effects.
And paladins got a complete immunity effect on a 5 minute cooldown.
>>
>>43725127
In term of raw damage and hp. If we take the lowest level attacks as something close to our reality, and scale appropriately (and VERY generously) the numbers, you will get something like a paladin able to tank an explosion of several megaton of TNT.

This is maybe only stupid scaling, but this is stupid scaling that is also well corroborated by the enemies faced at the highest levels (gods, eldritch abominations, etc) by the characters.

In fact, a high level WoW character is in itself an eldritch abomination, viewed under the length of a lowest level setting. They can dish out enough damage to seriously damage entire continents. They are practically indestructible. They have flashy equipment able to skyrocket their intelligence to absolutely ridiculous level, making them the smartest people ever, so much smarter there is no way to even beginning to think what they can understand. Their strength rating would be enough to bench-press skyscraper. This is absurdly ridiculous, but the numbers don't lie.

The only way this is even remotely reasonable is to assume that the WoW scale is not linear but actually exponential.
>>
>>43725354
How long does it last?
>>
>>43725955
Around 10 seconds, it changed throughout different patches I think.
>>
>>43725433
What do they even fight and where? Can't be anywhere near the setting's main continent, surely?
>>
>>43717411

>warcraft type paladin

>>/v/
>>
File: 1403909325100.gif (2 MB, 1067x720) Image search: [Google]
1403909325100.gif
2 MB, 1067x720
>>43725075
Don't worry bro. Considering women literally (LITERALLY) believe 80% of men are sub-par in the looks department, your female equivalent is more likely to be cute than not, if only because men have more realistic standards than women.

Only the really ugly need to worry, as ugly women have it about as hard as men (well, without the whole genital mutilation, conscription, no paternity rights and no reproductive rights thing at least).
>>
>>43726535

Hey, who let an MRA off of Reddit?
>>
File: 4XXZFCd[1].jpg (59 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
4XXZFCd[1].jpg
59 KB, 546x700
>>43726690
>Facts trigger me
>>
>>43726729

You whine a lot for a man.
>>
>>43726146
The setting's main continent was split in at least 4 pieces way back in history and one of the BBEGs fucked the two main pieces up even more just by waking up.
>>
>>43726146
The setting can pretty much be described as Norse Gods vs. Lovecraft.

You had the Titans who created life, then the Old Gods took over and ruled for some time. The Titans came back and killed one of the Old Gods, which fucked things up hard. So they decided to just imprison the rest.

Then you have one of the Titans who went mad, freed all the demons he had been hunting for milennia and was out to kill everything his race created.

The other threads are mostly derived from those two. The Second expansion dealt with an undead scourge who had been created by the demons, the third dealt with an elder dragon who had been driven mad by the imprisoned Old Gods.
>>
>>43717411
Declare myself the true Prophet of God and unite all the Abrahamic religions, healing, smiting, and resurrecting as many Christians and Muslims as is necessary to subjugate their institutions and leaders to my will. Proselytise any parts of the world that do not accept me as the harbinger of the divine word, backed by my vast legion of frothing fanatics; even China would probably bend the knee if I sway enough of its populace with "miracles" (and threaten the CCP with war against the rest of the world). Enlist the aid of theologians, ethicists, psychologists, ecologists, and philosophers that are "in on it" to construct a holy book consisting of a melange of what we deem good and necessary in the world's religions and philosophies. Hopefully, it ushers in an era of greater peace, compassion, tolerance, and unity. Spend years backing this religion with literal miracles and encouraging the growth of international political bodies headed by those with the greatest conviction in the new dogma, monitored carefully for the dire heresy of corruption. Exit politics and retire to a life spent healing those that cannot be saved by modern medicine; encourage these people to make a positive impact on the world.
>>
>>43717411
Get a plane ticket to Salt Lake.
>>
>>43726146
>>43727288

You're forgetting the fourth and fifth one, which dealth with kung fu pandas and time travelling orcs.

Yeah.
>>
>>43728311
The panda's culure is heavily influenced by dealing with said dead Old One, and the time travelling orcs are a what-if on the demon related stuff.

We're talking about a franchise that's been around for two decades and had an MMO that constantly demands more lore. You can't give all of that on a quick summary.
>>
>>43728311
The former of which had a lot of Old God involvement and the latter was at the very least much of the pinnacle of the setting's tech. Not sure what else was in Warlords thou, i only played thru the first bits of it.
>>
Depending on the expansion this high level paladin gear is from I may or may not be happy.

Either way, this makes you into a nigh unkillable god among men. As long as nothing kills you out right you can survive, and think of all the money you can make from heals and cleanse(removes poisons, and diseases)
>>
>>43728733
>As long as nothing kills you out right you can survive

People die when they are killed? Woah.
>>
>>43718056
As long as you believe you are just in using the light, it will not abandon you. That said there are ways to seal the light from someone.

Hell there's a deathknight in Naxx that uses holy magic even though channeling it for him is like bathing in napalm.
>>
>>43720302
just need an old diving helmet and you are set, and you can offset the drowning damage for a while, maybe only another 40 seconds at most once the shield is down.
>>43720135
for WoD paladins Cleanse is a 8 second cd. if We go back to Wrath or Cata paladins we'll be good. those were the expansions were all 3 types of paladins were good, and had fun powers.
>>
Paladin gear is soulbound, so no one can take it from you, high level means nothing can actually hit you, unless its a non-targeted attack. You can resurrect the dead, heal the living, and summon various minons (Mount and Guardian of kings) bless people to increase stats.

and what high level characters don't have a summonable repair/vendor in WoW these days?
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.