[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You had a happy smile all day that morning. Not only was it the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Neighbour.jpg (89 KB, 693x900) Image search: [Google]
Neighbour.jpg
89 KB, 693x900
You had a happy smile all day that morning. Not only was it the weekend and you had no classes at your university, today was also a day you promised to go out with Ruri. She was a long time childhood friend of yours. For as long as you can remember you have been together. "I wonder if Ruri made lunch today..." You thought to yourself as you get ready that morning.

Although the two of you promised to go to the same university, an unfortunate accident happened and she had to stay behind a year in high school. "She'll be joining me next year, our promise will be complete then." You thought to yourself. After you take a shower and change into nicer clothes, you head over to her house. She lived about 20 minutes away from you. It wasn't too far, but it was far enough that you had to catch the bus.

"Ah! The bus should be coming pretty soon!" You whisper to yourself as you rush out of your apartment taking a piece of toast with you.

As you leave the door, you noticed something interesting. The apartment right next to you was finally getting a tenant. "Hmm I wonder what kind of tenant my neighbour would be..." At that time however you had no time to help or introduce yourself. "Ah I should get going! Ruri is probably waiting for me already..." As you were going down the stairs however, you notice someone at the bottom of them.

You've never seen her before so it was safe to assume she was your new neighbour. "Ah... How am I going to move now? I can't believe the movers cancelled on me..." Around her were a ton of heavy looking boxes.

[ ] Introduce yourself. Help her out.

[ ] You had no time to help.
>>
>>43712290
>[ ] You had no time to help.
>>
>>43712290
>[ ] You had no time to help.
>>
>>43712290
>[ ] Introduce yourself. Help her out.
>>
>>43712290
>[x] You had no time to help.
We can always check the neighbour later, the bus won't wait for us.
>>
long story short This Quest will be NTR. Enjoy your stay~
>>
>>43712290
Go halfway and help move boxes upstairs after telling Ruri you will be slightly late.

Also I can't remember if these belong in /a/ /tg/ or the bin.
>>
>>43713204
If CancerColle quest is allowed these should be
>>
File: Ruri mama.jpg (102 KB, 998x1000) Image search: [Google]
Ruri mama.jpg
102 KB, 998x1000
Unfortunately you really had no time to help your neighbour right now. Although she looked like she was in deep trouble, there was nothing you could really do for her at this moment. "I'm sorry..." You whisper to her as you sneak past her. You can always introduce yourself later, however the bus won't wait for you and you can't break your promise with Ruri.

Sneaking past the strange girl, you head to the bus stop. You were lucky, you made it just on time to get on the bus and head over to Ruri's place. When you get to her house you are immediately greeted by her mother. "Ah! Ryu! Are you here for Ruri?"

"Yep, I am. Is she ready yet auntie?"

"Hmm let me check." She goes to their stairs and yells at your childhood friend. "Ruri! Ryu is here to pick you up!"

You could hear the panic in Ruri's voice. It was just like her to still not be ready. "Ah! Hold on! Tell Ryu that I'll be right down!"

Even her mother takes a deep sigh. "What a hopeless girl... I can't believe she is making you wait for your date..." She shakes her head as she invites you in. "For now come inside Ryu." She smiles at you.

"Thanks Auntie." You smile back at her. She leads you to the living room and asks you to take a seat.

"Make yourself at home, Ruri should be down soon." She didn't have to tell you to make yourself at home. You've spent so much time at their house that it felt like a second home to you.

>cont.
>>
>>43713541
As she was leaving the room she stops. "Oh yeah, by the way Ryu, where are you and Ruri going today?"

"Today? Oh Ruri asked me to help her shop for new clothes. I'm accompanying her to the mall." You tell her the truth.

"Hmm... Is that so?" She takes a quick glance at her watch. "You guys probably won't make it back here for lunch huh..." Ruri's mother whispers to herself before taking out her wallet. "Here, I'll give you some pocket money to buy yourselves some lunch. Think of it as thanks for always taking care of my daughter." She gives you a smile.

"Ah! It's okay Auntie! Besides, Ruri probably cooked something for us to eat." At least that's what Ruri promised you last week. That she will let you have some of her home cooked meal as payment for you accompanying her.

She tilts her head in confusion. "Really? I didn't see Ruri cooking anything this morning... You know how forgetful my daughter is, she probably forgot it."

"Really?" Unfortunately, it didn't seem like you were going to taste Ruri's cooking that day.

[ ] "It's okay. I have some extra pocket money so I can treat Ruri today."

[ ] "On second thought... I will take it then." You have to save money. The monthly allowance your parents give you is almost gone for that month.

[ ] Custom
>>
>>43713664
>[ ] "On second thought... I will take it then." You have to save money. The monthly allowance your parents give you is almost gone for that month.
>>
>>43713664
>[ ] "On second thought... I will take it then." You have to save money. The monthly allowance your parents give you is almost gone for that month.
>>
>>43713161
What do you mean? If you're even the slightest bit genre savvy you KNOW childhood friends never win, nor are considered valid targets for romancing by the MC.
>>
>>43713664
>[ ] "It's okay. I have some extra pocket money so I can treat Ruri today."
>>
>>43713664
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.