[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time to answer the one question that have plagues fantasy roleplaying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 17
File: Wonder Woman captured.jpg (184 KB, 730x1095) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Woman captured.jpg
184 KB, 730x1095
Time to answer the one question that have plagues fantasy roleplaying since the dawn of time:

What do you do with your captured high-ranking lieutenants/BBEGs?
Or if you play a evil character, what do you do with your captured heroes?

err on the side of spoilers if your plans involve lewd
>>
As a GM, my players have historically tortured/maimed them for info, then left them for dead. Recently though, one of my players has decided that murdering prisoners is in fact evil and is trying to reign the group in.
>>
File: 1430690832948.jpg (111 KB, 800x1400) Image search: [Google]
1430690832948.jpg
111 KB, 800x1400
>>43710020
We tend not to have survivors.
>>
>>43710020
If I'm DMing a game and I want an evil character I'd have them mind controlled and sent out to attack the kingdom, making them look nasty and giving them a nice bit of room to get free and take a break from the main story or come straight back for revenge.

If I'm playing an evil character I find out what I want then kill them. I don't bother with torture since firstly I hate roleplaying that shit and secondly torture is obsolete in most systems.

If I'm good I kill them after a proper trial. Good doesn't mean letting obviously hugely powerful murderers go because you're queasy about killing all of a sudden.
>>
File: cia-main.png (13 KB, 320x352) Image search: [Google]
cia-main.png
13 KB, 320x352
>>43710114
>>
>>43710020
What is this "capture" thing you speak of?

The only game where we take captives is Dark Heresy. They'll be soon wishing we killed them, however.
>>
>>43710020
If it has hit points, it wants to be killed.
>>
>>43710114
This. I would never subject my enemies to the humiliation and expect the same treatment in kind.
>>
File: drunken_sailor.jpg (21 KB, 280x390) Image search: [Google]
drunken_sailor.jpg
21 KB, 280x390
>>43710020
>What do you do with your captured high-ranking lieutenants/BBEGs?

HEE ROAR! UP SHE RISES!
>>
>Was playing a male psion, got hit with a helm of opposed alignment early on
>Rather than try to fix me, the party used geas to keep me inline
>Made no attempt to hide that he hated them for the loss of his freedom
>BBEG was standard conquering warlord
>We ended up capturing the BBEG's wife
>I suggest mindswitching with her and assassinating him
>The BBEG rescues "her"
It's at this time the DM ruled that the geas did not apply to this body
>I keep up the act and eventually during a bit of post sex cuddling, hit him with a few disintegrates
>Sound the alarm and manage to pin it on the PCs pulling a scry and die
>Play the part of the grieving and angry widow and rally the troops to invade the PC's home city
>Troops kill 2 of the PCs and capture the other 2
>Use a collar on the captured PCs that allow me to cast domination and swap gender on them at will
>Share them with an up and coming general who soon becomes the Empresses consort
>End campaign
Epilogue
>We have conquered most the continent leading to a golden age
>I bore my husband three heirs
>The other PCs bore him a total of ten bastards
>I'm Empress of the goddamn world, becoming a woman was an acceptable price to pay
>>
>>43712332
>>I bore my husband three heirs
You mean, HE bore YOU three heirs to the throne. (And to be perfectly frank, should be killed before his ambition outgrows his dick.)
>>
it depends on how much they like the antagonist
>>
Normally, treat them fairly and imprison them if they won't repent.

The current group, usually involves lewdness to varying degrees while I leave to sit and contemplate the sins of my past life to deserve this.

>tfw the bard renders the villain into a lovesick puppy with the magical power of her vagina
>>
File: 1412044203342.gif (478 KB, 320x136) Image search: [Google]
1412044203342.gif
478 KB, 320x136
>>43712332
>>
>>43710020
>mfw I realized my group has never spared a male villain, but only killed a single female villain
>>
>>43710020
befriend them.
If the GM makes the foolish mistake of making befriending not work, then enjoy POINTLESS MURDER STREET.

YOU DID THIS.

YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSEEEELF
>>
>>43710020
Execution.
Usually swift and painless.
Decapitation is the classic.
>>
>>43710020
My last party decided the best approach was to turn their villains in to the Crown's Justice, which was a welcome change.

They kept an eye on said villains until they were executed for their crimes to keep escapes from happening. So they ended up dead anyway, but the party felt better knowing that a jury of lords temporal and spiritual had decreed the sentence rather than a bunch of rogues, vagabonds, and common players.

So I rewarded them with an old abandoned castle for bringing in such a villain and they spent about six sessions getting the castle itself fixed up and fit to live in and the surrounding area rich with farmland.
>>
>>43712955
> allowing players to befriend the BBEG
> not the bigger GM mistake
>>
>>43710020
Usually some form of mind control.
>>
>>43713000
it's actually pretty satisfying and enjoyable all around, as long as you haven't previously tried to make the villain super unforgivable for some reason.

In which case, enjoy pointless murder street, since that is the kind of setting you're running.
>>
BBEG Problem Solving in 3 Simple Steps:

>APPEAL TO HUMANITY
Try to get them to stop what they are doing by reaching out to the goodness of their heart.

>ARREST AND AWAIT TRIAL
If they doesn't work, over to the authorities they go, all while under our watchful eye so they can't attempt to escape.

>PURGE
PURGE
>>
>>43713026
So you're telling me you get the BBEG to side with you? Or do you side with the BBEG? Because the latter is usually fucking terrible edgelord shit.
>>
>>43710020
It's Exalted so...rape
>>
>>43712332
Nice copypasta. It was a good story so i won't begrudge you typing it out yourself.
>>
>>43713099
you get the BBEG to side with you, duh.
The standard beat up-> they are on your side now route.
Corrolates heavily with the ideas of communicating through your fists and the strongest being right.
>>
>>43713144
also corrolates heavily with the power of friendship, love, teamwork, and things like that.
>>
File: 1371952148184.gif (3 MB, 290x188) Image search: [Google]
1371952148184.gif
3 MB, 290x188
>>43712332
>>
>>43713165
So it's Pokemon.
>>
>>43713237
it's much more far reaching than pokemon, anon.
>>
>>43713144
>the strongest being right.
>This is what satanists actually believe.
>>
>heroes have no qualms about murdering a hundred henchmen, the ones most likely to have been duped, forced into serving evil or who's just desperate.
>heroes have moral objections about killing the BBEG

this is so fucking retarded
>>
>>43713355
you're confused, anon, that's what warlords believe.

Satanists believe in I dunno.
>>
>>43713376
From hearing one talk, I suspect satanists believe that animalistic immorality is the most moral and healthy stance.
Strongest being right is close to that.
>>
>>43713355
Satan got dunked tho
>>
>>43710020
Afford them their full rights under the relevant Geneva Convention, 3rd for lawful combatants or 4th for unlawful ones. My current Character is a stickler for these sort of things.
>>
>>43713547
so you're telling me that I can go out and beat up some satanists RIGHT NOW in order to get minions?

Because, like, you can do that with samurai, sure, but samurai are WAY outta my league.
>>
>>43713367
>no qualms about murdering a hundred henchmen,
This.
When I play good, I won't kill a guard unless it is absolutely needed for a greater good.
(Or unless I strongly suspect he's an evil dickbag)
Meanwhile, if the BBEG has committed war crimes and then peacefully surrenders to look forward to his trial, I would not hesitate to kill him.
>>
>>43713625
this is why I take small hits to my general combat ability to be able to deal non-lethal damage at will.
I refuse to not plow through the waves of minions, but they can get up after why not.
>>
Unless my character's specifically told not to, he usually sacrifices them after writing down every single thing they've told him
>play PF
>make a void-touched wildblooded sorcerer
>play him like a reasonable guy
>actually raised in a cult of people who worship an eldritch abomination from between the stars lead by a lunar naga, and was sent out on his own to master his powers and gain favor with "her"
Fast forward like a year in-game
>party's captured a high-ranking officer of the BBEG
>each group member that's not interrogating him has to leave the room
>they have tried everything on this guy including, but not limited to: genital mutilation, good cop/bad cop, beatings, rape, stretching, flogging, strangulation, and Murphy's Special
>send my character in
>diplomacy, intimidate, sense motive, repeat
>finally get fed up and pop a Black Mote into his mouth
>force him to swallow it and watch as he writhes and convulses as the bitch black ball of pure frozen void slowly "evaporates" in his body
>guy starts weeping, I force on up his nose and down through the passageways into his throat
>guy is screaming mercy but still won't tell
>take out obsidian dagger and slowly whittle his ear off before forcing him to chew and swallow it
>guy is a broken shell of a man but still won't talk
>shove a Black Mote inside of his mutilated dick and gleefully giggle at his screams as i travels inside his body and down the urethral tube
>finally breaks
>tells me everything and I write it down
>thank the guy and tell him that it's all over
>fade to black
About 5 mins. pass and GM has the other guys come back into the room and tells them that they hear strange chanting coming from behind the door
>party members bust open the door, fearing the worst
>see the guy strapped to the table with arcane marks all over him, glowing menacingly, completely naked, with candles lit all around the area and a gag in his mouth while weeping and crying(muffled)
>>
>>43713595
>so you're telling me that I can go out and beat up some satanists RIGHT NOW in order to get minions?
Well, a couple issues with that.
One, then you just got minions so weak that even you could beat them. How good is that?
Two, ideology never translates into reality well.
Three, assuming you did find and beat some that did have devotion to the ideology I described, they would just be subservient until they could take you down. Maybe by slitting your throat in the night.

What I heard really was just a pretentious way of saying "Isn't it great and noble to be selfish, opportunistic dicks, just like nature wanted?"
>>
Generally injured are looted and left to die if they cannot save themselves,Anyone with useful info receives a merciful death if they cooperate, And anyone who wants to join us can.
>>
>>43713766
>One, then you just got minions so weak that even you could beat them. How good is that?
well I mean like
I've always wanted some kobolds or something to do my menial work for me.
>>
>>43710020
my players have weapons that are unlikely to leave survivors. They aren't going for lethal blows every time, but if your weapon is enchanted to sometimes randomly exanguinate what it hits, that guy typically doesn't survive.

although in a magic setting, whats to stop you from casting detect thoughts a few times and call it good
>>
>>43713677
so judging from the genital mutilation, your group wasnt too weirded out by human sacrifice?
>>
>>43713813
>koboldswashingmyunderwear.jpg
>>
>>43713677
>party watches as I take the dagger and hold it over the guy's left shoulder
> start chanting "Tollite sacrificium, quae habitat in vacuum o" softly as I slice the guy's arm off slowly
>repeat for each limb while still creepily chanting
>candles flames are dancing ominously with each incision and seem to laugh at the guy mockingly whenever he cries out
>finally sever each limb and start carving out the arcane marks in his flesh
>party rogue throws up in the corner
>slowly drag the point of the blade across the guy's neck, making a line of blood appear but not be truly harmful
>chanting seems to be building towards a crescendo and slowly slit his throat along the line
> grip the blade with both hands and chant louder to the point that I'm nearly screaming the damn thing, before plunging the blade down into his heart
>dude lets out a final choking scream from his severed trachea and dies, barbarian priest passes out along with the fighter, taking the cleric down with them
>rogue is horrified and pukes again
A few hours in-game later
>the party has recovered and is now explaining that they wanted to use the officer to lure the BBEG into a trap
>told them that they "should've told me to leave him alive, next time do so and you won't have to suffer through that wonderful rite again"
>give my character every captive that they have no use for
>forced to promise to never do that to the party members

How'd I do /tg/?
>>
>>43714011
Your impression of an edgy 13 year old was really good to be frank
>>
>>43713940
Well...
See >>43714011
My party knows what they'd hate to have done to them and will extract it out on the person they're interrogating if they need to.

>>43714049
Party never expected it, my character never let out that he was a cultist, never did anything to set off any red-flags or anything. Just your average human sorcerer out to make it big and gain favour with his deity. it caught them completely off-guard and the character wasn't supposed to be edgy at all, just naive to how other religions worked, and he actually thought that the cleric would want to join in. He was sorely mistaken
>>
When I play with my group we tend to crash the BBEG's party
with no survivors
>>
>>43713595
They are mostly hypocrites.
>>
>>43714011
Crawling in my skin/10
>>
>>43716065
I think you mean crashing his plane
>>
As a player? My knight errant always offers a chance to surrender. Only when he got somewhat famous did henchmen go "see that guy. He decapitates giants, I have a club. Fuck this shit."

Once did a hench hear the call and fight for justice. That hench is now Ogrek Dragonslayer who watches the wealthiest trade road from his keep filled with wenches and justice.

As a DM well...party fell apart over the execution of an assassin. Or rather the refusal to do so.
>>
>>43713367
>heroes have no qualms about murdering men at arms whose families have nothing of value
>heroes take high ranking enemies captive to ransom them later

Looks like you've just been rekt desu senpai
>>
>>43713112
Just copy and pasted it from the archives
>>
>>43713367

Hey man, those mooks get a chance to surrender/leave peacefully. They have no-one but themselves to blame for not taking it.
>>
>>43710222
We took a high level cultist captive one time in a high level Dark Heresy game. The next tier one, I can't remember what it's called.

But we murdered her fiancee and then tore her arm off(as it had a daemon weapon in it at the time).

Then my Techpriest turned Sage got what info we needed from her, then had her sent to lock up, supposedly to be executed. What I did instead was spend a huge amount of in game time cleansing all her taint, installing god knows how many bionics, and reprogramming her mind to obey me as a bodyguard. GM even gave me extra XP for doing it.

I still think my finest moment was when I specified I left her memories mostly intact, especially the parts about killing her fiancee, ripping her arms off, and then all the terrible torture, specifically the roleplay session where I told everyone this in the same sentence that I'd turned her into a highly efficient killer/bodyguard.
>>
>>43720043

Sounds like you're setting yourself up for a backstabbing, to be honest.
>>
>>43720059
That was the fun part about the whole thing.

Hell, part of the design process involved filling her full of remote injection drug vials that turned her into a combat monster, but couldn't tell friend from foe.

My character was in no way sane, and loved to tinker. My basis for him was Krieger from Archer.
>>
>>43719696
Its not my fault those guys had to go and be so unimportant. If they'd really liked their lives so much, they woulda tried harder to at least become Named NPCs.
>>
File: 198451654611.png (95 KB, 301x410) Image search: [Google]
198451654611.png
95 KB, 301x410
>>43710020
We lock them up.

We are superheroes, what do you expect?
>>
>>43720276

To kill them so they don't inevitably break free and kill more people before you capture them again?
>>
>>43720293
That would be barbaric and not very superhero-like.
>>
>>43720189
Exactly. NPCs are simulated human beings, the ones with fewer personality traits are less complex simulations. Killing them is therefore more acceptable, in the same way that killing a dog is more acceptable than killing a human.
>>
My character would fight to the death before being captured and if that isn't an option would longsword seppuku instead, so I don't take prisoners just as I don't expect to be a prisoner. And generally, if they've done something to warrant my involvement they are getting their heads chopped off with no other options on the table.
>>
File: 1427753080483.gif (2 MB, 294x210) Image search: [Google]
1427753080483.gif
2 MB, 294x210
>>43720689
I find killing dogs LESS acceptable than killing humans. I like dogs significantly more, and they are much less likely to say mean things.
>>
>>43710020
I turn the ones I can, eliminate the ones I cannot. Elimination comes /after/ conversion. I don't win any long-term converts from the threat of death.
>>
My characters go out of their way to take prisoners and avoid killing if at all possible. This is especially the case for characters they find attractive.

That having been said, sometimes a motherfucker is just to flat-out insane to let live.

In my D&D game two weeks ago, we caught a priest of some kind of psychotic madgod thing, think Cthulhu Mythos is clearly hwere the inspiration for this god was drawn.
My Lawful Good Monk, when we had this guy unconscious on the floor, was about to administer the Coup de Grace with a greatsword, and of all things, the LE stupidly-powerful combat shifter munchkined character demanded we not simply execute him out of hand. Lectures me about taking it upon myself to be judge, jury and execution.

> Being a Lawful Good Monk who has seen these guys learly up to their eyeballs in HORRIFICALLY EVIL SHIT, yeah, my girl is fully prepared to declare herself judge, jury and executioner on this.
>> But I really don't want to risk this stupidly munchkined character deciding to stop me with violence, because he can shapeshift into a fucking cryohydra among other things.

So I pointed out that the guy was passively regenerating, and he'd wake up - like, in two rounds - and start trying to kill us again.
So the shifter-guy shifts into some form with a dex damage poison, starts applying it with careful bites and healing the guy between applications, until his Dexterity has bottomed out at 0 leaving him paralyzed.
So we send for our guildmaster, the girl whose mission blew up into this shit, and tell them to meet us at the temple of some succubus priestesses we're in tight with. (Long story.)

They look at this guy (seriously, he's all emaciated below the shoulders and has fucking tentacles and shit everywhere,) and I mispronounce the name of their god, and the head priestess there is all "Stop! Don't say that name, and chop this fucker's head off, NOW!"

> Called it.

But yeah, I try to make friends with everything I can.
>>
>>43720806
Speaking of making friends with everything we can, that temple belongs to a priestesshood of the "Lady in Wait," who's some kind of archsuccubus who's decided to spread her faith by doing absolutely benign shit, helping the poor, healing the injured and sick, being a beacon of social light and all that.

I think the DM was expecting us to go all Dark Heresy on them and suffer not the demoness to live.
Instead, my character at the time, a CG Goblin Artificer/Rogue (think something like gestalting and you're close to the mark; also I still play her, I'm becoming an altaholic in that game,) looked around, decided there was nothing bad about the place, then one of the priestesses asked if she wanted to have sex. Being a brash, lustful, open, CG Goblin, she was all "Sure." So sex ensued, and my Goblin wound up with a Succubus++ with Cleric class levels as a girlfriend.
>>
>>43720293
That is just more work for the DM
He'll just create the Prankster if we kill the Joker.
Punisher has it easier, those are just gimmck-less russian mobs.
>>
>leaving any enemies alive
>having any family members
>not killing everyone you meet out of suspicion
>>
my players still think they are playing vidya , so they dont take any of those options aside from "hitting stuff until it is dead"
>>
File: 1412530940170.jpg (319 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1412530940170.jpg
319 KB, 1920x1080
>>43710020
>What do you do with your captured high-ranking lieutenants/BBEGs?

Depends on the situation

>You're both men
Kill him

>You're both women
Kill her

>You're a man, she's a woman
Kill her

>You're a woman, he's a man
Pic related
>>
>>43720293
Sure, go ahead and ruin your own job security
>>
>>43720076
Krieger, why the hell did you let your murder cyborg-drone remember she hates you?!

> i-unno, science?

Make her stop!

>I would, but you said a kill switch would be too unethical, as though THAT were the line.
>>
>>43713355
No, that's what Chaosfags believe
>>
File: 1447781811746.png (20 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
1447781811746.png
20 KB, 241x230
>>43723294
>>
>>43710020
Keep applying Hypnotic Tongue Technique until they answer everything I ask them.

Then, I dunno, stab 'em and throw them overboard if they're ugly. Siakal needs offerings.
>>
>>43723363
>I dunno, stab 'em and throw them overboard if they're ugly. Siakal needs offerings.
And the cute ones?
>>
File: HowQuicklyTheTideTurns.png (69 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
HowQuicklyTheTideTurns.png
69 KB, 226x223
>>43710020
Handed over to the law, if they're spared.
Otherwise EXECUTED WITH IMPUNITY!
>>
>>43725297
Lawful hot dickings
>>
>>43712926
Not unrealistic, actually. What feminists and their patron saint miss "women are the primary victims of war" forget is that women are far, far, far, far, FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR more likely to survive a hostage situation than men. Hell, that goes for war in general. Everyone whines and complains about the female sex slaves of the Islamic State, but nobody ever talks about the men. Do you know why? Because they're either dead, dying or being tortured to death.

It's the way humanity works: women have inherrent value, men are worthless and can be disposed of by the thousands. If women truly cared about men, they'd adress this issue.
>>
>>43726388
/pol/ pls go
>>
File: 23c[1].jpg (271 KB, 1508x1000) Image search: [Google]
23c[1].jpg
271 KB, 1508x1000
>>43726498
>Socially observable facts backed up by evolutionary psychology
>/pol/

I didn't know facts had suddenly become politically colored.
>>
>>43726747
Well duh, facts are "mansplaining".
>>
>>43726388
i'd rather get tortured or get killed by a taliban's AK-47 than get gangraped and sold as some psycho-zealot's pet.
>>
>>43726953
no reason you can't have all three
>>
File: 397[1].jpg (63 KB, 447x400) Image search: [Google]
397[1].jpg
63 KB, 447x400
>>43726953
>i'd rather get tortured
>t. someone who never got tortured

Do you understand what torture means? Torture is the art of inflicting as much pain as possible while simultaneously keeping your victim alive for as long as possible. Imagine the most excruciating pain you've ever been in. Now imagine that pain persisting for 72 hours. It makes having a dick up your ass feel like a walk in the park by comparison.
>>
>>43710020
Usually we hand them over to whatever passes for the local police/law-enforcement. Unless they probably get away Scott free in that case we just leave them dead in a ditch
>>
>>43726953
>Executed
>ISIS
>Shooting
Nah best case scenario you slowly get decapitated by a dull knife, also likely to throw you in a cage and drown you or use you for live mortar testing or something.
>>
File: Set Phasers to HOMOLUST.jpg (34 KB, 387x514) Image search: [Google]
Set Phasers to HOMOLUST.jpg
34 KB, 387x514
>>43726953
>put through the most hideous pain of your life for days on end while you have no ability to fight back or escape
>having forced sex is somehow worse
???
>>
>>43732169
But if he gets fucked ans somehow enjoys it that means he's gay
>>
>>43733961
>ans
And, that should have been and
>>
>>43710020
Turn them in to the appropriate authorities and say "bake 'em away, toys" ever single time because that will never get old in our lives.
>>
>>43710020
There's a lovely little town that a few of our character's families live in. They have a very secure prison, a fair justice system, and liberally use the death penalty. We bring all the baddies there.
>>
>>43713104

Exalted is a really, really rapey game. There's a lot of weird sex stuff in it, and that's putting it mildly. But that said, if you ever wanted an RPG where the handsome protagonist can talk the bad girl into being good - all because she thinks he's the hottest he's ever seen - it's entirely possible in Exalted.

In fact, it's actually really easy. You don't even need to use the Social Combat system, you just keep visiting the prisoner and talking to her every day, and eventually she runs out of Willpower. We're not even talking mind-rape Charms, just friendly conversation over the course of a few weeks.
>>
Depends on the circumstances. As a Paladin, I have authority under canon law to decide their sentence, so if their actions warrant death, I'll perform a summary battlefield execution. If not, they'll generally be turned over to the local church to serve their sentence, which may result in them being turned over to the local authorities. However, if the church it isn't equipped to handle them, and is unable to allow the local authorities to take over the responsibility, I'll continue to detain them until they've served their sentence or I've delivered them to a church which can handle their sentence.
>>
>>43710020
In both cases, I try to get them to join me. I got a disadvantage nat 20 on trying to convince a Troll to join our quest, our GM was annoyed as he pretty much said he had no choice but to go along with it. He then proceeded to try and throw everything he had at us, after 1 session of us having this Troll on our team, and pretty much walking through every problem, he just said.

"The Troll, having a short attention span, decides to walk off. Nothing you can say can stop him, I don't care if you do Nat-20."
>>
File: 1446700493604.jpg (283 KB, 658x585) Image search: [Google]
1446700493604.jpg
283 KB, 658x585
>>43725297
Exactly what this guy >>43726036 said.
The game being Exalted really makes it fitting considering this guy's >>43738420 point.
>>
>>43725297
Eat them
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.