[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Magical Realm Homebrew General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: 1430072306375.png (165 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1430072306375.png
165 KB, 600x600
Enter here ye depraved fools, and share those creations that should not be shared under light of day. This thread is mostly for the discussion of homebrew for d20 systems (although other systems are fine too) relating to sexual elements. Try to keep to the actual subject of homebrew though and not just collective wanking, as that's what separates us from /d/.

Continuing from >>43619857
>>
>>43698825
So I'm thinking of doing an ERP ironically with a bunch of friends. What is the craziest shit you guys have got?
>>
>>43698929
Go for one of the early F.A.T.A.L. editions if yer looking for the ''craziest''. It has stats for infants for christs sake.
>>
File: ach_fat_zepp.jpg (318 KB, 672x672) Image search: [Google]
ach_fat_zepp.jpg
318 KB, 672x672
So you guys are just making dnd classes off your weirdo fetishes?

Could I make one with inflation?
>>
File: 1447717323217.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1447717323217.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43698825
Just to start with, I'm going to post the PDFs of classes from the last thread. Maybe some other time they can be collated into Pastebins or something, so they can just all be linked in the OP.

Anyway, here's the Fertility Priestess class, which is a 5e D&D (I think?) class focused on preggo kink. I think this is version 5.
>>
What is the point of this?

Why go so thoroughly down one road that it becomes basically a separate genre from all the rest of gaming? You really can't incorporate any of the stuff in the last thread in any games aside from the absolute most shameless ERP, and the discussion never got close to anything except encouraging each other to exaggerate more.

It's this kind of stuff that makes me have to hesitate to include any lewd things in my games, because there's a chance I'll have to deal with someone with the single-minded obsession that you guys seem devoted to.

Why does Fetish stuff need its own general?
>>
>>43698988
Like I said in the last thread, go ahead
>>
>>43699127
If the fetish stuff is all in one thread, that also happens to be on topic, is that not a good thing?
>>
File: 1447717102712.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1447717102712.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43699122
Next up is Mother of Monsters, which is also for 5e (I think?) and again focuses pregnancy but is obviously more about monsters and apparently has some un-birthing in it. Unless I done goofed, this is version 3.
>>
File: 1447409078522.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1447409078522.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43699202
Actually upon reflecting and looking at the Mother of Monsters and the Fertility Priestess more, I think they could have been 3.5e D&D, or 4e D&D. I dunno, Pathfinder is my system.

Anyway, this is the Devouress, which I think is actually 5e D&D (but again I wouldn't really know, I'm barely familiar with them). It's about vore, as you might be able to guess from the name.
>>
File: Essence Innertress.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Essence Innertress.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43698825
>>43699122
Sure, here's mine
Kept the typo in the name because I like it for some reason

>>43699127
>What is the point of this?
It's fun
>>
>>43699163
It seems that it just winds up with people encouraging each other to be more fetishy, until it's so far removed from anything people might actually use in a game.

Just look at this class.
>>43699122

Even people with these fetishes would have to think twice about including this in a game, because this class is lewd for the sake of being lewd, and barely functions outside of being not particularly funny jokes that would get old rather quickly.
>>
File: 1447707115498.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1447707115498.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43699296
Oh yeah, and that's the final version of the Devouress, which was the only version of it posted last thread, I think.

So next is the Teratogenetrix, which is... a different thing than the Mother of Monsters apparently, but I'm not actually sure how because I was a late arrival to the last thread and really only skimmed this stuff. I think it might just be a 5e version of it, although I don't understand why it would have a different name. If the creator is still about, could you enlighten me on that?

>>43699303
Thanks, I'm guessing this was the "Really needs a better name TF witch" class? I was actually about to post that one, so you both saved me the trouble and provided a more update version than the one I had.
>>
File: 1447736728219.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1447736728219.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43699387
Then there's this here "Master of Corpulence", which seems to be about weight gain kink. I can't really take a stab at what system this is for, unfortunately. It's version 2, which is maybe the final version but I'm not sure.
>>
File: 1351386556162.png (181 KB, 953x1416) Image search: [Google]
1351386556162.png
181 KB, 953x1416
>>43698929
>>
Reposting the reverse-lewd sphinx riddle (sounds lewd, but sexual answer is wrong and punished):
This one's a bit setting-dependent, but...
>A pumping shaft brings great elation;
>Ground-shaking rumbles sweep the nation -
>Male strength replaced by innovation,
>A faster pace from this creation.
The correct answer is, of course, a steam locomotive. After all, it's powered by a piston, causes lots of low-pitch noise, outpaced stallion-driven trains, and generally made it easier to go quickly.
>>
File: NamelessMinionClass_v2.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
NamelessMinionClass_v2.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43699420
And then last but hopefully not least is my own thing, a currently nameless (though Shepherd has been proposed) PF class based around having a bunch of servants/slaves/hypnotized buddies/whathaveyou that just want to make you happy! Involves some mind control, a tiny bit of TF, and a fair amount of shortstacks. It remains humorous to me that only the last of those three things actually have sexual appeal to me in the first place. It's a WIP, but I think it's off to a good start.
>>
>>43699420

An updated version without the Adi-Powers that were very divisive before hand. and it's for DnD 3.5/pathfinder.
>>
>>43699655
Thanks. Was this just something that I missed last thread, or is it a new version that is being posted for the first time?
>>
>>43699296
>>43699387
I was the one who posted that version of the Devouress last thread. It is mostly finalized, but I am open to suggestions, particularly about the Essence Eater's archetype abilities and unique Devouress spells. Balance suggestions would be good too. I don't see anything glaring, but I haven't played much 5e either, so I could be totally missing something OP.
>>
>>43699724
I just now finished it so, no you didn't miss anything.
>>
>>43699737
I'll skim it over later, but I think for now I've done enough work on homebrew stuff and want to take a breather before I burn myself out. I'm particularly interested in looking over the unique spells, because I plan to make some for my class too, eventually. Not that the two classes would have similar spells, but still... Unfortunately 5e really isn't my system of choice either so I probably won't be able to notice anything off about the class that you or someone else hasn't already spotted. Vore also isn't my fetish but I'll still do what I can.

>>43699779
Ah, good, I'm glad I didn't go through the trouble of posting all those PDFs just to botch the job by missing the most up-to-date versions.
>>
>>43699479

If you're the guy making, I'm the guy who suggested it. Liking the changes so far man!
>>
File: Slyth Revival 1.0.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Slyth Revival 1.0.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Anyone play 5e?
Because a while back I found an interesting race in a 3.5 splat and tried reviving it, polished and rewrote a bit of the fluff...
But you know, totally unrelated. Not magical realm. Just a nice old obscure race.
>>
>>43700993
>slime people
I think we can make this magical realm, if that's what you're asking. What ARE you asking? I mean, assuming you're asking anything.
>>
>>43700993
>slimepeople aren't magical realm
I beg to differ.

More seriously though, this is awesome. My GM wants to run a game in the Underdark sometime soon, I'll definitely show him this.

Where did you get the template for that? It looks like it came straight out of an official book.
>>
>>43701204
There used to be a brief guide on the template used in the core books in the 5eg homebrew pastebin. Not sure if it's still there. It was just Word, a couple of specific fonts, and minor image editing.
>>
File: TheBroodwich.png (175 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
TheBroodwich.png
175 KB, 480x320
How do I roll for impregnation in pathfinder?
PC half-elf in my group boned a halfing chick and I'm interested in if it's possible to cross breed these two and if so, what are the chances of her getting pregnant.
>>
>>43701288
Pregnancy (3.5e Disease)
Name: Pregnancy (Ex)
Infection DC: 25 (Contact)
Incubation: 10-17 days
Damage:
Pregnancy manifests itself as weakness (1d2 strength damage per month) ravenous hunger (a character must eat twice as much in order to maintain nutrition) and aversion to certain foods (a character must make a DC 15 fortitude save or disgorge everything she just ate) fatigue, increased weight (add extra weight as the DM sees fit), bloating (taking a -5 penalty on Disguise checks) constant nausea, mood swings (taking a -2 penalty on diplomacy checks but gaining a +5 bonus on intimidate checks) and pain in the lower back, causing a -2 penalty on attack rolls. In the later months of pregnancy, contractions also occur, causing a character to wake up exhausted in the mornings, and take a -2 penalty on attack rolls from sheer discomfort in addition to the normal rules for exhaustion.

Finally, at the end of pregnancy's course, a character needs to find a place to rest constantly, as the Baby will be well on its way. During birth, the character must succeed on a DC 15 Fortitude save every round or take 1d2 points of lethal damage. If the damage reduces her to negative hit points, she dies, and the baby must make a DC 5 fortitude save or die with its mother. Birth takes nine rounds to complete. If a character survives the birth, she must make a DC 15 fortitude save or fall unconscious for 1d4 hours. Otherwise, she acts as if under a suggestion spell when she looks upon her child.
>>
>>43698825
PCs can only have babies through raping NPCs.
>>
>>43701354
>>43701288

Alternatively,

As a rough guide, when a female character engages in sexual intercourse, a simple DC 20 con check will determine if fertilization takes place. Circumstances which promote fertilization reduce the DC of the con check, circumstances which inhibit fertilization require a percentile die to be rolled before which determines if the con check is even rolled.
Effectiveness Contraceptive Method Skill check to make Price
70% Wild Carrot Seed Infusion DC 20 Craft (Alchemy) 25gp
70% Non-latex Barrier DC 25 Craft (Alchemy) 30gp
40% Pomegranate Seeds N/A 2gp for Fruit
20% Mage Armor (Spell) N/A N/A
05% Resistance (Spell) N/A N/A

Humanoid Birth rates
d% Single Birth Table
01-98 Single Birth
99-100 Roll on Twin Table

d% Twin Table
01-90 Non-identical Twins
91-99 Identical Twins
100 Identical Triplets (or higher)

Human like pregnancy with other humanoids.
Pregnancy Term Term Modifier
9 months Human (Medium size, Adult at 15 years)
Subtract 2 weeks Every year under 15 for Racial Adult age
Add 1 week Every year over 15 for Racial Adult age
Reduce by 25% Every size category smaller than medium
Increase by 33% Every size category larger than medium
>>
File: KISS saves santa.jpg (26 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
KISS saves santa.jpg
26 KB, 360x270
>>43701464
>>43701354
Thanks for the info, the only other question I have is, what's the probability that a Half-Elf can even impregnate a halfing, and if so, is it going to come out like some sort of mushbeby?
>>
>>43701513
Due to the hyper virility/fertility of Human kind, and implanting its traits into cross breed offspring. Deluted somewhat by the elven blood, Combined with Hafling gentetics...

Your probably looking at a slightly taller than average halfing with minor elvish features and almost human face.
>>
>>43701513
I default to any mix of several humaniod races being huma
>>
My Magical Realm?

I like to make a lot of the more magical races hermaphrodites - futanari specifically, without balls.
Here's one I made recently: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yNSE54aMVpZKDnAlS-gAl5Gq_3cIdSjNfLTlhHwJAyE/edit#
(Their default fluff is from a homebrew setting where all the 'planes' are continent-sized floating continents, orbiting around a sun and with blackness in the void 'below'.)

But I also tend to prefer to revamp the more "normal" races - elves and elf-kin, for instance - as being such, as well as magical outsiders of any type that I'd consider fuckably attractive; succubi, angels, mariliths, etc.

I also like to imagine that the snake/fish-bodied races (Mariliths, Lillends, Mermaids, etc,) have extremely long, strong prehensile penises coiled up inside of them, for tentacle sex fun.
>>
>>43702250
...are you me?

Seriously though, I've a fairly similar thing going on in one of my proto-settings (that I mostly just use to write bad wankfiction in). The basic gist is a fairly isolated amazon-like society composed entirely of (feminine) hermaphrodites. Promiscuity is the norm, sexual taboos are rare, casual nudity is the norm, and sexual acts in public are considered completely unexceptional. Often when I'm looking for something to write I'll just take a few of those amazons and move them into the relatively mundane rest of the world (or vice versa) and shenanigans ensue.
>>
>>43702575
As far as I know, I am not you, but I am intrigued by your message and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
>>
>>43698956
FATAL's not fun even ironically. It's mechanically way too terrible. Rolling characters for it can be good for laughs just for the sheer amount of overcomplicated shit you have to do, and especially with the early version occasionally producing nonsensical results (you used to be able to get a negative anal circumference; and yes, FATAL is the game where anal circumference, along with the measures of just about every bodypart you can think of, is a stat you have to roll).

Playing it is a massive pain in the ass though, given the ridiculous amounts of d1000 rolls, tables, quadrantic equations etc.
>>
>>43699337
>because this class is lewd for the sake of being lewd
I don't really see that being lewd for the sake of being lewd. I mean, sex gets mentioned once (since the class has an ability to decided whether or not she gets pregnant from having sex), and there's an unbirth spell but that isn't really described particularly sexually either. For the most part it's just "gains bonus from being pregnant, has spells that work on pregnant women/themed around pregnancy". That is a very specific class concept, I give you that, and obviously build around pregnancy fetish, but it's not really lewd.

Although at least given the impression one gets on /tg/, most GMs and players are so averse to anything that might be somebody's fetish, that pretty much anything even vaquely based on somebody's fetish would be unusable in most games. Just having a PC be pregnant, for example, would probably be enough to make the character unsuitable for an actual game.
So the point of the thread never really was "make a character class based on your magical realm that people might actually use in a game" (as that's impossible since being your magical realm automatically makes it unusable), but rather "make a fully functional class based on your magical realm, for fun".
>>
>>43701513
The Book of Erotic Fantasy had a table about what races can crossbreed (one of the more useful things from that book), which I have seen posted on tg, but I don't have it.
>>
My Magical Realm?

A demonic invasion that actively works on corruption upon every possible level, but mostly upon filling the world with wicked things subject to the call of their masters.

Every single natural demon started out as something pathetic, like an imp. Upon taking a virginity however, it instantly upgrades into a more powerful form of demon. This leads to roving bands trying to take all that they can, or Lords/ladies claiming or rewarding cherries upon their whim.

The real kicker though is just how hyper virile/fertile these beings are. Sex with any one of them pretty much guarantees pregnancy, which itself progresses swiftly, perhaps a week at the most or in magically assisted cases, within moments after conception.

Also, demon spawn is a perfect cross of what they mated with. An imp takes a white woman with black hair? There will be a litter of stunted dark haired, pale winged goblin-things. A succubus decides to try out a bull? Slinky horned minotaur-things will be out there. Some might have bull faces, others may look more like horned people.

The young grow very swiftly as well, rarely being helpless after birth, perhaps only a day to reach some sort of maturity. Drawing tainted milk matures them extremely quickly.

Milk drawn from demonically tainted things is extremely empowering, fantastic fuel for potions, magic, rage and other such resources.

Those who have prolonged exposure to demonic fluids slowly become more subject to the local Hive Mind/Will of the nearest Demon lord. Males become far more virile, while females get shaped with wider hips and fuller breasts to be more suited as breeders. Beyond a certain threshold, both start to adopt the traits of Demons who's fluids they come in contact with.

So at the end of the day, they are more like some sort of sex-zombie plague that seek to not only out-produce any foes, but convert their minds and flesh as well into serving their Empire.
>>
>>43702999
>"make a fully functional class based on your magical realm, for fun".

The problem is that these classes aren't functional. The mechanics aside (which are also fairly wonky), the fluff only "works" if you abandon any criteria of discernment.

You probably don't have a pregnancy fetish so that class might go a little about your head, but its abilities being based around the fetish end up making it a pretty pointless and useless class.

There's no reason for the class to exist, and the explanation for it is such a wild, nonsensical stretch that it doesn't even qualify as humor. The only way any group would let it pass is if everyone agreed to not question ANYTHING about it. They can't question why the risky profession of adventuring would have an entire class of people who are risking not only their lives but their unborn, they can't question why a goddess would bestow vague combat bonuses based on pregnancy, they can't explain how prolonging a pregnancy wound up being such an important issue that it developed into a class ability in comparison to just taking some time off from adventuring.

The rest of the classes are similar, in the sense that they only work if you accept that the only reason for their existence is to enable someone to insert their fetish into the game. All these other explanations fall short, and it's because these classes are "Lewd for the sake of being Lewd" that they really fail to be anything else.

You impression on most GMs is a bit flawed, in that people aren't averse to anything that might be somebody's fetish, they are averse to things that are pushed into the game solely because they are somebody's fetish. That's the reason why the guy in the Magical Realm comic got punched in the face, and that's the reason why none of these classes' fluff can function when people are allowed to ask "Why" and can demand an answer beyond "It's my fetish."
>>
>>43698825
... but what if my disgusting shameful fetish is consensual incest between siblings?
>>
>>43703576
>These classes won't fit any normal lore or setting
>They'll never be able to be played by people
>They break my immersion
>Therefore they are pointless

I can't believe someone could miss the point so hard
>>
File: InterspeciesCrossbreeding.png (5 MB, 1569x1488) Image search: [Google]
InterspeciesCrossbreeding.png
5 MB, 1569x1488
>>43701513
>>43703303
I have it, but the table doesn't list probability of success, only whether it's a possibility. You actually have to combine it with another table in the book to be able to sort out what the odds are for a particular crossbreed.

Sorry if it's a little blurry, I had to balloon it to x3 the size in order to make the tiny print at the bottom readable.
>>
File: SpeciesConception.png (982 KB, 830x443) Image search: [Google]
SpeciesConception.png
982 KB, 830x443
>>43704820
And then here's the accompanying page...
>>
>>43704774
What is the point?

To discuss your fetishes, under the pretense of discussing traditional games?

I mean, look at this post.
>>43703426
>>
>>43699127
I agree with this, though it's probably just bitterness from me having gurochan-tier fetishes (where the fuck did that site go?) while everything in here is generic mainstream shit.
>>
>>43704860
The point is to combine love for lewd things with an interest in game mechanics, regardless of whether the results will see actual play.

Sure, posts like >>43703426 are just circlejerks if nothing comes of them, but actual homebrew content is being produced, and hence it's a productive thread.
>>
>>43703576
When I made the Devouress I knew going in it wasn't really fit to be played in a normal, serious game. What you fail to realize is that those aren't the only kinds of games people play. With the advent of the internet, ERP is pretty easy to set up if you seek it out, and there's always the chance someone might sneak it into a wacky, no-holds-barred one shot or something.

With the exception of the Mother of Monsters and the Kobold Overlord sorcerer, every class in the thread is in the same boat for "viability in a normal game with strangers who are totally serious", which is why we are in this thread and not the 5e general or something else.
>>
>>43704905
>but actual homebrew content is being produced, and hence it's a productive thread.

Making a product that is useless and pointless is not being "productive."

The "love for lewd" should be balanced with a sense of purpose, a purpose beyond "Lewd for Lewdness's sake." It's hard to do that in a thread dedicated to "Lewd for the sake of Lewd".

That is the flaw in your formulation, and why these classes are basically just a meaningless exercise with the mechanics being pointless background noise to a discussion on fetishes. Instead of focusing your energy towards a harmonious balance, you've just created a bizarre juxtaposition of dry mechanics stapled to fluff that is so unwieldy not even fetish maniacs would be able to ever use them.
>>
>>43704992
>I don't like this
>Obviously my taste is universal so that means nobody will ever like this
>And if people do like this, they're wrong
>Because I don't like it, anything gained doesn't count as productive
>>
>>43699479
Honestly, this just feels like a Thrallherd but not as good.
>>
>>43704992
I'll second this.

I mean, Exalted makes it pretty clear you can have lewd implications in games (just look at Lunars or at Husband-Seducing Demon Dance) without making stuff completely focused on it.
>>
>>43704992
>The "love for lewd" should be balanced with a sense of purpose, a purpose beyond "Lewd for Lewdness's sake." It's hard to do that in a thread dedicated to "Lewd for the sake of Lewd".

Alright then, how would you apply these criteria to make this class
>>43699296
acceptable in a non-fetish context. What specific changes would you make? I'm open to suggestions, and if there's some magic formula that means people could play my homebrew class more I'd be glad to hear it.

However, I'm also confidant you don't have any suggestions or anything productive to say. You're just whining because people are having badwrongfun.
>>
>>43705011
>this serves no purpose beyond being just fetish discussion
>a little sense of direction might actually make the effort involved in this serve a purpose
>just because people like something, that means its immune to criticism

You might want to actually take a critical, rather than self-congratulatory, look at this thread.
>>
I know 3.5 Eberron has a 'living armor' creature. I'm curious if you all know of any other non-homebrew stuff like that.
>>
>>43705144
I haven't even contributed to the thread, I just think it's interesting to see what's getting made

Your entire point pivots on the claim that it doesn't serve a purpose, which you're just arbitrarily asserting as a baseline fact at this stage.
The counter-argument is that you are far from the arbiter of judgement regarding what has purpose, and just because there is no purpose you can see for your personal use, and none that you are interested in, doesn't mean that it isn't providing some use for the actual participants.
>>
>>43705124
First, you need to formulate the "Why" beyond "it's my fetish."

As it stands, I have a hard time understanding why anyone, even a person with a vore fetish, would play that class, considering that it's trades mechanical competence for bizarre and largely useless abilities that are highly dependent on factors beyond the player's control.

I thought it was supposed to be for people with a vore fetish, not masochists.
>>
>>43705215
>The counter-argument is that you are far from the arbiter of judgement regarding what has purpose

Explain to me what the "purpose" is then, beyond "We talk about our fetishes in this thread."

So far, we've got "imaginary people might want to use this in hypothetical games" and "Well, if you don't like talking about fetishes, leave us alone."

What I'm struggling to understand is why you think that this single-minded "Lewd for the sake of Lewd" is a good idea? Why pursue it, and invest so much effort into it, when it just produces horrible atrocities of misaligned mechanics and fluff that can only work in an extremely narrow and unbelievably permissive context?

How do you even argue that "Inserting fetishes for the sake of inserting fetishes" does anything aside from make things worse? Having a fetish come into play as a secondary consideration may not be a bad thing, but when it's your primary focus, it's a bizarre exercise in futility.
>>
>>43705306
Who are you? The janitor? The mod? God himself? Fuck off and let people post what they want. If you don't like it, leave.

Goddamn white knight no-fun autists piss me off. There's not even anything blatantly rule breaking here.
>>
Oh look, another lewd thread I can't participate in because my fetishes make autists sperg out like crazy
>>
>>43705349
It's not "No fun allowed."

It's a genuine question. If you just want to talk about fetishes, that's understandable, but that then generates the question "Why are you trying to attach awkward mechanics to classes no one will ever play"?

If you're actually trying to create classes, then why are you building them on a "Fetishes for the sake of fetishes" mentality that makes them unplayable?

Why are you even trying to act like "Lewd for the sake of Lewd" is a good thing? There's nothing wrong with lewdness, except when its taken to a certain extreme, and there's really no way to check or hold it back when it is the primary motivation of the design.
>>
>>43705381

>tfw your fetish is mismatched tile patterns
>>
>>43705381
Ignore the idiot and the autist he thinks he can convince, you got an idea?
>>
>>43705669
I usually don't bring up my fetishes because they're one of the ones that make everyone lose their shit and sperg out.

Diapers, infantilism/ageplay, mind control, mental age regression; I got a bunch of boring shit like feet after that but those are my main fetishes

Some people a long time ago in the /d/iaper threads tried adding some homebrew to 3.5 and PF but the project never got off the ground
>>
>>43705071
My first thought was "Well, good. It probably shouldn't be as good as Thrallherd." But my second thought was that it's really quite a bit different from the Thrallherd, since on top of being a 20 level class with full BAB and martial proficiency instead of a 10 level class with half BAB and no proficiency, my class is also an arcane half-caster instead of a manifester that progresses as whatever class you were before and also gives you a troop to use in battle rather than a powerful thrall and a bigger hoard of individuals.

So, yes, it's probably weaker than the Thrallherd but I'm not sure that's bad, and I think it also exists in a different niche of design space. I will give you that I can see where there are similarities, but I think overall the classes are mechanically distinct from each other.

>>43705704
Well, for two of the four I can't really help you, but the class I'm working on (latest draft is >>43699479, currently working on adding Flock talents) has some mind control elements you may find pleasing. I also try to leave the fluff open-ended so that people can color it how they want, and I think you could totally work some mental age regression into it.
>>
>>43705872
The whole troop mechanic just seems way overcomplicated.

Why go to all that detail? Either make them act as individual creatures, OR make them use something like the mob template from... I think DMG2?
>>
>>43699122
>>43699202
>>43699387
They guy who made those classes here. Fertility Priestess and Mother of Monsters are made for 3.5, but considering how mechanically similar PF is, I would assume they work there as well. Teratogentrix is the Mother of Monsters ported to 5th edition because I like the multiple archetypes idea. I'm not actually familiar with 5th edition, so it may still have some 3.5 artefacts (references to feats that were removed from the game and so on). I have the latest versions in a pastebin (http://pastebin.com/u/Nomic).

>>43703576
You're completely right, but also kind of missing the point.
Now, I can't say about anybody else, but the Fertility Priestess was not written with the idea of anybody actually using it (including myself; if I ever played in an ERP I might consider it, but that's not likely because I don't really like ERP). I thought the idea of trying to write a functional class based on your fetish would be fun to give a try to (I've been wanting to try writing a custom class for a while, but haven't really gottn any idea that wouldn't already be done better by somebody else). As such, the class is built around a fetish and any fluff is just because I wanted there to be some kind of in-universe handwave for it existing (even though the actual answer to why is obviously "because it's my fetish"). Now, I would still want it to be mechanically functional (which it probably isn't yet because I'm not good at game balance), and if I could actually get something out of it that could be played in a non-fetish that would be nice but probably completely impossible since, well, the whole point was "do a class based on your magical realm". Remove the magical realm aspects and what would you have left?
>>
>>43706086
Because I think it's actually less complicated that making them all act as individual creatures. Controlling one troop seems easier than controlling 6+ NPCs who between them have nothing but Commoner levels (and if they didn't just have Commoner levels, it'd get out of hand fast). I also don't find the troop mechanics to be particularly complex, but I'll probably have to add a section to the class that details exactly how the troop works, IE what its stats are and such. Classes that get something like an animal companion or familiar have similar sections though, so I doubt it's too convoluted. The only thing that I'll agree with you actually seems overcomplicated is the way the flock can start combat with its members scattered and then they all gather together to form a troop, but I didn't know a better way to handle it short of just saying they're always in troop formation.

I haven't heard of this mod template before though, so I'll look into it. If it's easier to deal with, I might just use it.

>>43706161
Ah, okay, so I was right, the Teratogentrix is just the Mother of Monsters converted to 5e. I was confused because they had different names from each other.

Anyway, I didn't know you were the same person who also made the Fertility Priestess. You're pretty active so far, do you have a project you plan to do once you're done with the Mother of Monsters/Teratogentrix?
>>
>>43706161
Now, the Mother of Monsters/Teratogenetrix is a bit different, though, since for that I originally intented to just do an evil version of the Fertility Priest before realising that would be a very stupid and pointless idea. I already did the "make a class based on your fetish" thing, and doing it again slightly differently would just feel kind of pointless. But the concept of corruption of aspects of life, creepy body horror shit and stuff like that are things I do find cool in a non-fetish context (I'm a big fan of horror and creepy stuff, especially body horror), so I decided to do something based on that anyway. I didn't really write it with any fetish in mind, although it has elements that some people do fetishise (and it does still have the pregnancy thing there, just corrupted and turned to something creepy), and would actually like to get it to the point where it could be used as a villain class for a serious horror-themed game. Unfortunately that probably would not work without scrapping pretty much everything about the concept, at least judging how most people's reaction to PF's Drakainia (which I find a genuinely neat and creepy body horror themed monster, and based the class heavily on) is to dismiss is as "a stupid fetish monster".
>>
>>43706218
>Ah, okay, so I was right, the Teratogentrix is just the Mother of Monsters converted to 5e. I was confused because they had different names from each other.
DESU it's mostly because I liked the Teratogenetrix better. It adds a little legitimacy for the class. Also because only one of the 5th edition verion's specialisations is a true "mother of monsters". They all can spawn minions, but only one really focuses on making minions.

>Anyway, I didn't know you were the same person who also made the Fertility Priestess. You're pretty active so far, do you have a project you plan to do once you're done with the Mother of Monsters/Teratogentrix?
Nothing really. I already did the "make a class based on your fetish" thing, more as a thought experiment than anything else. Doing it againt would just seem pointless to me. The joke gets old pretty fast.
I would like to work the MoM/Teratogenetrix to the point where you could use it in a serious game (as a villaion; that class is simply not designed to work as a PC in your average game. Maybe in an evil campaign it could work), but I doubt that would be possible without gutting the entire class and removing the whole body horror and corrupted life/fertility aspect, which is kind of the whole point of the thing. Removing those to make it less "fetishy" would be like making Alien without the creepy sexual-themed imagery; kind of missing the point since that's what makes it so creepy in the first place.

I quess I could try making a "proper" class at some point, but I don't really have much ideas. When I did the Abyssal Mermaid I was also thinking of doing an "underwater exlorer" class, but all my ideas basically amounted to a gimped ranged with some underwater-themed skills. Maybe it could work as a really lame prestige class?
>>
>>43699163
Not that anon but, that is essentially the same problem as weekend smut thread. Though I'll grant that the thread is at least directed towards homebrew rather than lewd write/drawfaggotry based in fantasy or sci-fi as its one connection to /tg/.
>>
>>43706261
I can relate to what you're saying about the body horror and such. They're themes I theoretically would enjoy using in a game but can't because I worried someone would dismiss it out of hand as just weird sexual stuff. Sometimes, I think /tg/ might be overly sensitive about that kind of thing because it's stuff normal people wouldn't consider sexual because it's body horror, so it would be okay for most crowds... If that makes sense? But on the other hand, /tg/ does represent a lot of players and I also am freaky enough to find it somewhat lewd, so I'd also have to trust myself not to treat it as something lewd in game. All in all, it just seems like a headache, so I tend to leave those themes alone.

>>43706419
When you say proper, what do you mean? I'm guessing proper as in something you could play in a normal game?
>>
can someone explain "magical realm" to me? is it like just shit that turns the playwr on?
>>
Got a riddle for 'ya
>Lies in bed, stands in bed
>First white then red
>the plumper it gets the better the old woman liked it
>What am I?
>>
>>43706466
I don't think this should be a General.

Once everybody finishes and posts their ideas, we should just let it end. Consolidate all of the classes into one source like the 5e homebrew thread did, and then next time somebody posts a thread about making their fetish into a class, we can be like "/tg/'s way ahead of you senpai" and just link it.
>>
File: Whizzard magical realm.png (226 KB, 750x1091) Image search: [Google]
Whizzard magical realm.png
226 KB, 750x1091
>>43706523
>>
File: Damsel.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Damsel.pdf
1 B, 486x500
On the subject of magical realm games: did that damsel in distress style rules lite game ever go anywhere? I remember reading a couple of threads for it and seeing a few neat ideas.
>>
>>43706500
>When you say proper, what do you mean? I'm guessing proper as in something you could play in a normal game?
Yeah. Something that isn't a fetish, or get instantly dismissed as somebody's magical realm.
It seems most of my ideas tend to fall into some kind of semi-magical realm. Partly because I do things based on themses I like which includes both things I find cool and things I find kind of hot (and there is quite a bit of overlap between the tho), and partly because everything but the weirdest ideas I'd come up with are either already done by somebody who did it better, or something way too specific for anybody but me to want to play anyway (making it equally pointless as a "proper" class).

And yes, I do feel /tg/ is at times a bit oversensitive to things that might be fetishes. Most people here are subjected to enough weird fetishes that we can look at things most people wouldn't find sexual and say "somebody probably faps to this". There also seems to be an attitude that anything that seems like it could be a fetish is automatically badwrongfun, regardless of whether it's actually played as sexual or not. Want to run a horror game with heavy focus on body horror or Silent Hill style vaquely sexual-themed creepyness? Fetish shit. Want to play an anthropomorphic animal? Furry shit. Want to play a mermaid or a centaur or something? Monstergirl/boy shit. Game set in fantasy version of Asia? Weeaboo shit.
>>
>>43706527
Beetroot?
>>
>>43706931
Where do you think you are, exactly? 4chan is known as "the internet hate machine" for a reason.
>>
>>43702930
>and yes, FATAL is the game where anal circumference, along with the measures of just about every bodypart you can think of, is a stat you have to roll
I just want to interject and point out that everyone on this board already knows about this.

Thanks.
>>
>>43699425

wtf did i just burden my eyes with?
>>
>>43706980
>is
was
>>
>>43706931
>And yes, I do feel /tg/ is at times a bit oversensitive to things that might be fetishes.

Probably thanks to threads like this, and the people who post in them.

>Want to play a mermaid or a centaur or something?

Go ahead, and make an innocent thread asking about mermaids in a non-fetish manner.

Four posts down, and two guys are holding a conversation for forty posts about the best method of having sex with a fish, intermixed with people asking them to shut up about their fish fetish.
>>
>>43698825
How would you insert genderbending into a campaign?
>>
>>43707909
Belt of Gender Change. Easy cursed item from some edition or supplement I can't remember right now.
>>
>>43708113
Look, AD&D 2nd core has the Girdle of Masculinity/Femininity, and it's literally exactly what you're looking for. It's been in editions both before and after that, as far as I know.
>>
guess when I get home I should share the wobble girls pdf here.

Someone put together a semi functional expansion fetish tabletop game.
>>
>>43708149
That belt is all over the place
>>
>>43708203
I looked at wobble girls and was shamelesly lifting powers from it for the Master of Corpulence adi-powers. Non sensical, and silly but interesting.
>>
>>43699127

It's a pressure valve; a good way to get it out of our systems so we don't ruin other people's games with it.
>>
>>43707519
Not actually a posted in this thread, but if all the fetishists on /tg/ were this productive in terms of creating original content, we'd be better off. I'd certainly not play any of this, but it's fun to look at. More power to them.
>>
>>43710626
I think you mean if the rest of /tg/ could have a non-fetish thread last as long as all these fetish ones, we'd be far better off.

But, it's hard to get people motivated when their threads get spammed with
"hey, you should insert X fetish"
"yeah, this homebrew needs more fetishes"
"hey, everyone, look at me, I have a fetish"

/tg/ is almost as bad as /b/ in some ways.
>>
>>43710258
You mean a breeding ground.
>>
File: BOOB_PLATE_V3.2.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
BOOB_PLATE_V3.2.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Still working on Boob Plate. Going to do another playtest on roll20 this Saturday.
The system is getting better, but it still needs work.
The magic system needs an overhaul badly, and the classes are basically placeholders.
>>
>>43711348
Not really, /tg/ has always been pretty fetishy. /d/lite being a pretty common nickname back in the day. So long as they're creating actual content and not just talking about porn, it seems fine.

>>43711310
>I think you mean if the rest of /tg/ could have a non-fetish thread last as long as all these fetish ones, we'd be far better off.

Agreed. I think it's fine when people throw an occasional comment into an unrelated thread, but it's never good when it becomes the main focus. That said, I think there are plenty of threads not based around this sort of thing that are doing fine.
>>
File: Wobble Girls.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Wobble Girls.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Wobble Girls located. have a pdf and enjoy a magical realm if its your thing.
>>
>>43712820
That is revolting and fundamentally distressing. Thank you for posting it so that I might behold the creator's madness. No, seriously. Love this sort of weird shit.
>>
>>43708149
It is also in pathfinder and 3.X
>>
Does anyone know if the parasite idea from this thread came to anything?

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/35542600
>>
>>43713399
>See thread
>Parasites are described
>Shit that's hot
>Pics of lolis accompany description
>Imagine immortal loli parasite mage using parasites to control, dominate, and "reward" young adventurer
Why boner?
>>
>>43714080
I wanted to say it was because you're a horrible pervert, but
>that first post
>>
>>43713399
>>43714080
>>43714421

So would this just be a thrallherd variant, or could this work as some sort villain only PrC that gives infected PCs bonuses to rolls in return for making the parasites in them more mature? Sort of like feeding them obedience. Have the command they get the bonus to complete be something the character might want to do anyway (like making called shots to the neck), and then have them roll a will save with a dc that rises as they repeat the action. If they ever fail it, don't make it total domination, but just a temporary loss of control where they act without any especially negative consequences, This'd incentivize them taking the risk and make them more likely to actually use the bonus if they believe they can mitigate the problems with a temporary loss of control. For example, if it's going to be the killing blow in a fight, they can just ask the other players to hold them down. The bonus could go up over time, alongside the DC and the DC to cure themselves of it.

Best thing you could do is have the losses of control be things that might be beneficial to the PC, like it successfully asking some NPC the Player is waifuing out to dinner when said character would normally be too shy. Following that, you can just sort of mix weird or questionable things into the generally positive things that get weirder and weirder over time.

If you're willing to be a bit fucked up, you could even do things like mess with the character's memories, not telling the player that their character's memories changed, but just doing something like "as you enter the town, you spot a young girl that you recognize as a distant relative", when in reality, the person either is a servant of the parasite inflictor, or the parasite mage herself.
>>
Anyone got ideas for a bondage/sub mage?
Like a class that gets bonuses if they're tied up, working for another, or otherwise unable to act on their own?

>>43714773
The idea is really really hot, but a lot of stuff like this relies on PCs roleplaying along with the villain or very creative DMing
Doing something where they get a bonus under circumstances that the child likes and penalties when she's displeased would probably work the best
>>
File: 1445542317590.jpg (64 KB, 442x423) Image search: [Google]
1445542317590.jpg
64 KB, 442x423
>>43698825
Uh, can we take a break from fetish stuff to post a comprehensive list of sources for someone interested in making a Magic Realm set? Seems like that should be at the top of this thread.
>>
>>43716612
Sure, although I suspect there won't be another thread after this one. It doesn't seem like the interest for it is there.
>>
>>43716958
I've always wanted to make a homebrew Magic Realm set - I'd be interested! I think maybe the vore stuff might be keeping people away, desu.
>>
>>43702930
>Playing it is a massive pain in the ass

Playing FATAL is a pain in the ass?

Do tell.
>>
>>43717096
It is.
Generally when writing "sexy times" rpgs, you want it as general as possible. Specific fetishes, especially the ones considered extreme by the majority, should either be left out or shoved to a corner.

Get people interested through simple things like say a sisterhood protected by the good grace of their goddess so they don't wear clothes into battle. Or even have stuff like a temple dedicated to a goddess of fulfillment, while the wisest members of the clergy recognise the importance of emotional and long term fulfillment, the younger crowd and the recruiters often focus on the physical through sexy parties and the occasional orgy.
In general thr more you keep the "uncomfortable" topics away from the center stage the more sex and wild stuff you can establish on the side or beneath the surface, and as long as it doesn't entirely break lore, no one will care.
>>
>>43716958
Well some of us are tapped out currently, If i attempt developing new classes and shit right now i risk dehydration.
>>
>>43715239
Are you referring specifically to the concern of player's temporarily losing agency? I admit some people are very gunshy about it. The only example I can immediately think of is Exalted.

>a bonus under circumstances that the child likes and penalties when she's displeased would probably work the best
I like this, but I'm not sure if it really models players slowly losing control. The way I picture it is basically a soft lock of something the PC might find important, be it a combat option, or a certain solution (like a specific skill roll). You have to roll to do that thing, but if you do, you get a bonus to it that keeps going up. If a loss of agency is a thing that the player might not be comfortable with, then perhaps, as you implied, we could leverage the penalty only on the failed roll. Heck, as things advanced, the penalty could be something that only goes off when they don't use the method the mistress prefers, with each obedience making the parasites more mature, along with progressing the curse.

Example: Bard is a social character that has a number of methods of getting past a guard, or getting information. He's infested with the parasite, and the mistress wants him to resolve every diplomacy with seduction. The character tends to do that anyways, but they're more careful. Put the character in a situation where seducing past the cute guardswoman is a great idea, especially with the bonus. They give in, the parasites go into a frenzy, make a roll, and they pass. No effect. They end up doing so again, fail their save, and the bonus goes up, but they get a penalty for using something besides seduction. Eventually they start using seduction in situations they really don't want to, but the bonus is high enough that they keep taking that option. At first it's just something funny, but then you set up an important roll where they need to talk their way past, a well-meaning brother/sister barring their way.
>>
>>43717976
>Are you referring specifically to the concern of player's temporarily losing agency?
Pretty much

>>43717976
>I like this, but I'm not sure if it really models players slowly losing control. The way I picture it is basically a soft lock of something the PC might find important, be it a combat option, or a certain solution (like a specific skill roll). You have to roll to do that thing, but if you do, you get a bonus to it that keeps going up. If a loss of agency is a thing that the player might not be comfortable with, then perhaps, as you implied, we could leverage the penalty only on the failed roll. Heck, as things advanced, the penalty could be something that only goes off when they don't use the method the mistress prefers, with each obedience making the parasites more mature, along with progressing the curse.
Yeah pretty much, use the game to condition the PLAYER'S not the character's behavior
>>
>>43699122
>hmm, priestess of a fertility goddess
>okay, this could be--
>what the fuck, unbirthing?

Jesus Christ. Is this for AD&D or is this for F.A.T.A.L.?
>>
>>43719885
Eh, I could see it fitting as a reincarnation thing
>>
>>43719885
FATAL isn't just a fetish game. It has a very specific list of fetishes, including male domination, mind control and public humiliation. Unbirth implies female dominance, and like male-to-female TG it never makes a single appearance in the game.
I know because I've played it.
>>
>>43719965
>I know because I've played it.
I'm so sorry to hear that.
>>
File: storytime.png (100 KB, 1344x653) Image search: [Google]
storytime.png
100 KB, 1344x653
>>43720246
We were very drunk. It dulled the pain, and made it easier to gloss over the rules.
Storytime included.
>>
>>43719885
I ran out of ideas for high level spells, and when somebody upthread had mentioned the idea of unbirth-based healing, I figured it was close enough to the theme.

I'm not really into unbirth, so it's a bit weird it ended up in botht he classes I've made. Though in the case of the Mother of Monsters it's there because it fit with the whole body horror/corruption theme (I wanted some way to corrupt people into monsters and since the class is based around spawning monsters unbirthing people and respawning them as monsters seemd like a fitting way to do it) and meant to be creepy.
>>
Where's a good place you can find people to game with that share your magical realm (esp. if you have a rare or even unique realm)?
>>
>>43721239

The only answer is to ask around. But the best place to find sexually-minded people is probably F-List, followed by gamefinder thread. It's extremely unlikely you're going to be able to find anything, especially the more difficult your realm becomes. Sorry man, I struggle with the very same desire myself.
>>
>>43721239
I'm setting up a magical-realm game of Aberrant over Roll20 (text-only, of course) with three other guys from another thread. One of them isn't replying a lot, so I figure we can always use an extra player - it'll save us if he disappears off the face of the Earth, and I can run for four players anyway.
We're talking no ERP here, and it needs to be a realm that can be made without being explicitly sexual or horribly obtrusive, but if you feel you can do that in any way, send me a mail at [email protected].
Also, please don't play a brawler girl, as we already have two.
>>
>>43703426
Fenoxo pls
>>
>>43712272
>/d/lite
>Back in the day

Nigga it's still /d/lite. It's more /d/lite now than it ever was. Getting rid of weekend smut threads and Erotic Roleplay General, was like popping a huge infectious zit, and now the fetishists are just oozing all over the rest of the board.

/tg/ is /d/lite. It's the blue board version of /d/ and no amount of NUH-UH and "NO IT'S JUST A VOCAL MINORITY!" will change that.
>>
>>43722721
It's more like kicking a hornet's nest.

Yes, it's going to get you fags all riled up for a while, but after you sting a few times, you'll either get tired and die, or you'll actually get the rest of the board to finally stomp on the nest.

Fetishes have been an undercurrent on /tg/, and any attempt to bring them to the forefront is met with hostility after a relatively short period of time. Why? Because, after the shock factor wears off, it's literally just a bunch of guys masturbating to each other's fetishes, and that doesn't lead to anything except really stupid threads.
>>
>>43722922
Keep telling yourself that. Same old dumb shit rehashed since /tg/'s inception, and yet the /d/-lite, magical realms and general lewdness is strangely still here.
>>
>>43724103
You could use that argument for anything. You can find every kind of shitpost on /tg/.

You still wouldn't have produced an argument as to why dumb shit should be encouraged.
>>
>>43725383
Simply to see you sperg out is more than reason enough.
>>
>>43722721
>>43722922
Getting rid of ERP general and WST did absolutely nothing to cub smut on /tg/. Claiming it did is admitting you're utterly delusional.
>>
Where's the giantess or foot fetish classes?
>>
>>43722721
What you described is the same as what happened when the previous /n/ - "news" was destroyed. That is why we need /pol/, to protect the rest of the website from /pol/lacks. And we need 4chan to protect the internet from the people here.
>>
>>43726365
>/n/ - "news" was destroyed
That was a fun adventure. moot had no idea what he was unleashing.
>>
>>43725482
It's called ebb and flow.

You guys don't understand how to keep things in balance, so you go too far, and wind up receiving backlash. Then there's struggle, where anything fetishy gets hammered into the ground, followed by a period of quiet, followed by a slow return of fetishy stuff, and then backlash.

If you guys could just practice some moderation, instead of acting like activists hoping to force your world view and posting fetishes just to encourage each other to post fetishes.

Balance. This thread? No balance, and without a doubt, there will be a build up, eventual backlash, struggle, and the cycle will repeat itself.

Why? Why not just try to keep things at a modest level, instead of pushing things well beyond any reasonable level?

When the level of discourse suffers because of excessive fetishes, people notice, and they respond. Same thing in the reverse, where if things get too prudish, people notice, and they respond.

Why not just keep it modest? An occasional bit of fetish here or there, rather than trying to hijack threads, creating Fetish generals, and basically forcing the hands of people who recognize how a discussion suffers when people act like attention whores and just spam as much smut as possible?

Balance, man. Balance.
>>
>>43726814
The shame about that line of thought, while I think it's true, is that it's extremely subjective.
If you don't like a thread, hide it. Trying to cleave and smite the generals into the ground will just make the smutposters feel persecuted and justified, which will make them even more intolerably militant and aggressive. Conversely, I feel that every time there's a shitstorm about this, it's the prudes and paladin types who start the fight. Of course smutfags can be annoying, but starting a war will only make them wage one.
The most peaceful and harmless (though occasionally a bit overexcitable) people can be turned into an aggressive mob of spammers if they feel that someone is actively working against them in order to ruin their fun, which is what in my opinion is happening a lot of the time here.
I post in normal threads and smut threads alike, and I don't consider myself a prude or a smutfag either way - I just post. I don't feel it needs to be a war between two mutually exclusive sides - RPGs are full of fetishes from the get-go, and there is going to be wish-fulfillment in a lot of places. A lot of it is going to get a bit weird and excited for the people who aren't into it, but that's just part of it. I'd say to save your energy for people like ND, who actively spam threads with smut regardless of what they're about, keep an uncannily pushy and obsessed persona, and most importantly don't stop even when ignored.
Give the smutfags their own threads and leave them in peace - of course there'll be a surge of shitposting when they suddenly feel liberated and like they're "won the war", but that's a side effect of how they've been pounced on in the past. Give it a month or so, hiding threads and posts instead of posting angry replies, and report before replying if they're really making a mess. After the dust has settled, it'll get a lot quieter.
>>
>>43726814
Honestly, containing the things within this thread seems like the opposite of a lack of balance. Sure, one could argue that it is still present within the board, and it now has a place where it can culture a bit and attract attention, would it not be far worse if these ideas and discussions were held by interrupting, derailing, and hijacking other threads? Surely it would attract more animosity and attention there, be harder to filter for those who aren't interested, and cause more drama.
>>
>>43727087
>Conversely, I feel that every time there's a shitstorm about this, it's the prudes and paladin types who start the fight.

I consider myself a moderate.

I don't like things being too prudish. In fact, I was banned almost every day during the reign of nazimod. I like lewd things, and am even a bit of a lewd artist.

But, at the same time, I don't understand why you think you need a fetish general. ERP, Smut thread, Magical realm, call it what you want, it's a thread dedicated to fetishes for the sake of fetishes.

It's too much. It's not a matter of persecuting people for having fetishes, it's recognizing that excessive smut posting just stops being traditional games at a certain point, and winds up just being a discussion about fetishes.

If you want to discuss who "started" this "fight", look at who is making the threads dedicated to their "cause".

>Give the smutfags their own threads and leave them in peace

What your problem is is that you think it's "prudes" vs. "smutfags." The central conflict is actually people who want to discuss traditional games, and people who are intent on forcing their "/d/-lite" mentality, like this guy.
>>43722721

If you want to discuss fetishes, there is literally a board dedicated to that topic. /tg/ is a fairly relaxed board, which is why you can see the occasional Mecha thread, or the occasional Weapons thread, or even an Auto thread. But, do you see any /m/ generals? What about /k/ generals? /o/ generals?

An occasional fetish discussion thread? Why not? But, if we're going to try and settle on a definition of when the balance of /d/ material on /tg/ is upset, I'd argue that when people are making repeated generals solely to discuss their fetishes, that is clearly a step beyond what is to the benefit of traditional games discussion, especially, when it seems that people are just using them to encourage each other to devote themselves to the concept of building things from a "fetish-first" mentality.
>>
>>43727556
/d/'s not really a place to discuss fetishes, though. t's actually extremely tightly moderated when it comes to anything but images, so carrying any kind of discussion is likely to get your posts deleted for being off-topic.
>>
>>43727663
I am no stranger to /d/. There is fetish discussion constantly, to a degree that I don't understand why you would try to assert otherwise. It also has people who are basically experts on various fetishes.

If you're really worried about your posts getting deleted, attaching an occasional picture to your posts isn't too difficult.

Either way, if it came down to where the next best place to discuss fetishes would be, /b/ has a constant series of fetish threads as well.
>>
>>43727663
>>43727736
I just wish we could have an ACTUAL Magic Realm thread. Such a legendary game.
>>
>>43727736
Jumping in here, and not convinced you're not just a wordy troll trying to derail a thread you don't like, but the reason I like these threads is because of the world building/crunch/fluff fellow fa/tg/uys put into their creation, and no other board has that. I find other people's classes/ideas of how to implement them amusing to read, and my own attempts at creation fun to do. It's not that I want to discuss fetishes, it's that I want to discuss fetishes as they could be implemented in the crunch or fluff of a role-playing game, because I actually find the ideas a lot of people come up with entertaining.

I don't care if it will ever be used, I like taking these oddball ideas and trying to work out how they could be implemented or working into a setting.

I'm going to be honest, I've seen you pop up in other threads, especially when an idea that has its roots in a fetish starts going into multiple threads building on the idea into an actual setting/game, and you repeat the same argument over and over again which regardless of what you intend sounds like "stop having fun guys, go have your fun someplace else". If you can point to me someplace else just as good or better than /tg/ at taking oddball ideas and being able to work them into something, I'd go. It's not the fetish that makes me come here or to threats like this it's that anons here will take odd, silly, or just plain stupid ideas and run with them, but don't tell me to take an idea to /d/ when the whole reason I'm here is to try to work out how you would stat that idea
>>
>>43728795
Running with dumb ideas doesn't mean running them into the ground. The "fetish-first" mentality that you seem to be trying to exonerate is flawed, and while this thread was likely made in an attempt to prove something, the only thing it's really proven is that when ideas are made with only a compounding mentality of lewd for the sake of lewd, it results in something that sacrificed far too much on every other end.

I know you're just trying to perform a measure of damage control, but that doesn't mean that you can dodge the central issue. It's not a matter of a little lewdness or a little stupidity, we're talking about compounding lewdness and people encouraging each other to be stupid.

This thread? I want you to try and look at it from an objective standpoint. Not a "Yes, they're posting about their fetishes! Score one for Team ERP!", but a "I like traditional games and traditional gaming discussion" stance.

The discussion in this thread is extremely positive and nurturing, except that what's being produced is fairly low quality, especially when compared to what you might find in the homebrew general. What's being encouraged is typically to make it more fetishy, with all other concerns secondary.

I know you want to say "No, this is really good stuff" or "Hey, who made you the judge" or "It's all subjective anyway," but the problem is that you are quick to lose sight of WHY you are here.

If you are on /tg/ because you want to encourage each other to discuss fetishes, you're as misplaced as a person trying to make an /o/ general here. If you have fetishes, you're not special, just like if you have a car, you're not all that special.

What I want is for you to explain why a /d/ general is necessary, and why you are so insistent on turning /tg/ into /d/-lite/, at the expense of not only the people who dislike /d/ content, but the people who dislike watching discussions get hijacked by people who have not discovered that there are other boards.
>>
>>43729289
I'm having fun working out crunch and fluff for these ideas and that's all that really matters to me. That we've already had three threads hit the bump limit tell me I'm not the only one. Though admittedly it is slowing down and honestly had you not kept bumping the thread fishing for responses it probably would've died on its own already. But whatever, done talking to you it's pretty obvious now you're completely convinced in your opinion and nothing could that can be said can get you to change it

On an actual fun note, I'm still thinking about that idea I suggested last night for a mage that gets more powerful the more bondage they're in, I also remember someone mentioning in another thread that they're already is something like that, does anyone know what they're talking about? Or should I just try and make one from scratch?
>>
>>43729289
>>43728795 and >>43729541 again, actually didn't notice until checking just now but yeah I do agree with you that this doesn't need to be a general, this is the sort of thing that at most should just be kept up as long as people are willing to work on it and should die naturally due to eventually not having enough interest to keep the thread alive.

Still thinking you're either a troll or someone sperging out about badwrongfun otherwise though. Either way your opinion has been noted and ignored
>>
>>43729541
>That we've already had three threads hit the bump limit tell me I'm not the only one.

/d/ is a pretty big board. /b/ is too. There's a lot of people who like to talk about fetishes.

And, being among a group of misplaced people isn't really something to be proud of, especially when you're acting in a "fetishes for the sake of fetishes" manner.

>I'm having fun working out crunch and fluff for these ideas and that's all that really matters to me.

If you're not going to be honest, you can't really convince people of anything. I'm not inflexible, but I'm really struggling to understand how, not just why, but HOW you expect to justify a /d/ general on /tg/ aside from repeating "I like it" as if that was a point.

I like /d/ stuff. What I don't like is people who are acting with an agenda to promote lewdness for the sake of lewdness, at the cost of everything else. In fact, lewdness itself is compromised by people with your attitude, because you can't even hint about something lewd in a thread without someone like you deciding that it's time to hijack the thread and discuss your fetish with another militant /d/-lite activist.
>>
>>43729633
>his is the sort of thing that at most should just be kept up as long as people are willing to work on it and should die naturally due to eventually not having enough interest to keep the thread alive.

/d/ has lasted indefinitely. The ERP and Smut thrreads likewise would still be here today, had they not been moved.

People can post about their fetishes forever, just like people could post about mechs forever. Does that mean we should have a mech general on /tg/, inviting /m/ to discuss statting mech shows for ten threads and then just mech shows for a thousand?

A mech thread is nothing bad. A "Mechs for the sake of Mechs" general is quick to devolve far away from any professed innocent intent.
>>
>>43729633
Well the first thing that comes to mind would be getting still and silent spell if their arms are bound or they are blindfolded respectively

though you probably want to put something where they would have to wear for a bit before the effects kicked in

Another idea could be if they are blindfolded they can have someone else target the spell for them based on either the other person's or their range
>>
File: gitgud.png (314 KB, 1044x533) Image search: [Google]
gitgud.png
314 KB, 1044x533
>>43728795
Sounds like you're trying to describe a seedy porn theatre as a French salon for creative intellectuals. This is a fetish thread that's hiding out in /tg/ using a thin veneer of technicalities. If it was meant to be a creative space for sharing ideas, there would be more here than a few anons sitting around masturbating over ridiculous fetish classes.
>>
>>43728503
Start a thread about it, though you'll probably want to make sure to specify it's the board game. I actually had no idea that they existed until someone brought it up last thread, actually looks very interesting but this definitely isn't the place for that right now if for no other reason than the troll
>>
>>43729983
Do you think an hours worth of bondage before they get still and silent spell for free would work good? And what about the range on where the other person can cast a spell from? Actually I'm assuming that the other person is the one casting, or at least targeting, the spell not the bondage mage, if it is the mage, unless they have some way to see/target things casting while blindfolded seems like a bad idea
>>
>>43730103
> I actually had no idea that they existed until someone brought it up last thread

But the OP's image from the original thread is the box art for the Magic Realm board game.
>>
>>43730171
I had assumed it was just a generic wizard pic

Actually member wondering why he didn't use the wizzzard picture
>>
My magical realm is vanilla as fuck and can certainly pass in D&D, as long as I don't force it on the players. However, I like reading these. They give me non-magical realmy ideas.

Thank you for being weirdos.
>>
>>43730208
Soooo "Magic Realm" is /tg/ code for "strictly fetish stuff that belongs in one of the ten million other places on the internet (including /b/) that exist for that, but we've decided to take up space in /tg/ instead"?

What do we call a thread that actually belongs in /tg/ where we discuss the Magic Realm board game?
>>
>>43730162
An hour could work, though I'd prefer if there was some reason for longer-term bondage

And I think the Mage would still be the one "casting" it but it would give the other person the power to target it.

Probably best to have them need to be in the spell's normal range to redirect it though

>>43730225
You're welcome

>>43730307
>Soooo "Magic Realm" is /tg/ code for "strictly fetish stuff that belongs in one of the ten million other places on the internet (including /b/) that exist for that, but we've decided to take up space in /tg/ instead"?
Nope, strictly speaking it means a DM or player inserting their fetish in a game where it's not wanted, though in general it's come to mean any sort of game that involves fetish or lewd stuff

>What do we call a thread that actually belongs in /tg/ where we discuss the Magic Realm board game?
Calling it the magical realm board game in the subject should suffice
>>
>>43730367
>strictly speaking it means a DM or player inserting their fetish in a game where it's not wanted

Or image board, I suppose, depending on the context.
>>
>>43704820
>>43704835
But like... That whole list is a giant "Depends on setting"
I mean first and fore most off the top of my head is that None of Dark Sun setting coudl have ever have happened if one were to follow that list.
>>
>>43730307
Just make a thread for all the Avalon Hill board games and header it with something to get people to talk about Magic Realm.

Also, technically the /tg/ meme is "magical realm", like in the OP image.
>>
>>43730307
No, magical realm is absolutely /tg/ stuff. magical realm is to /tg/ what porn gifs are to /gif/.
>>
File: 1423715172338.gif (649 KB, 398x262) Image search: [Google]
1423715172338.gif
649 KB, 398x262
>>43730483
>/tg/ catalog
>CTRL+F "magical realm"
>2 results
>other one is actually talking about magical realms not fetishes

/gif/ is 90% porn threads. It's called "Adult GIFs". It's a NSFW board. This is a handful of anons taking up space with an utterly useless thread that doesn't even belong in /tg/. Just because you stick a fetish table into your wankfest doesn't make this thread on-topic. Take this shit over to /d/ or something, seriously.

(I'm not mad - I'm mostly just disappointed that this isn't Magic Realm discussion as original image implied.)
>>
>>43706723
Just sorta petered out sadly

>>43717976
I do like the idea of it being like the pathfinder succubus, able to give bonuses to rolls as a "reward", but in general you're either going to want to emphasize the roleplaying aspect of these abilities or make working with her mechanically VERY tempting

>>43730459
Honestly I just assume most sapient things can breed it's just very very unlikely to happen unless the two races are fairly close, or it's a dragon/human/outsider cause of course those can breed with anything

>>43730483
Don't argue with the troll
He's just trying to eat up post count
Though if this thread dies for any reason other than just falling off of page 10 due to no activity I'll just make a new one
>>
>>43730617
>/gif/ is 90% porn threads. It's called "Adult GIFs". It's a NSFW board

ok.exe

>taking up space with an utterly useless thread

A million times more /tg/ pertinent than quest threads, get over it.

>doesn't even belong on /tg/

Of course it does. D&D more or less pervy isn't less /tg/ related.
>>
>>43730731
>ok.exe

Do you have a learning disability or something? You have no response, so you just say "talk to the hand" like a fourteen-year-old? The purpose of this thread is to talk about fetishes. This is a SFW board about RPGs and board games. So, basically, fuck off somewhere else with this shit.

>A million times more /tg/ pertinent than quest threads

Not to anyone who just thinks you're a sick fuck. Actual roleplaying or RPG scenario discussion is more appropriate for /tg/ than this shit by miles.

It's not the pervy content (although this is a SFW board, dumbass); it's the fact that it's an off-topic thread pretending to be on-topic with a wink and a nod.

There are a thousand places better than this to take that shit. So get lost.
>>
>>43730617
>I'm not mad - I'm mostly just disappointed that this isn't Magic Realm discussion as original image implied.

Go make a thread for it then.

Nothing is stopping you.

If people who want to discuss that are out there, build it and they will come.

Unless you're afraid less people want to discuss Magic Realm the board game than want to discuss fetishes.
>>
>>43730838
You do realize you are also hiding threads with the word question in the title and generating ideas for in ttrpg "quests" as a term that has nothing to do with on board quest threads and that you in fact are the autist.

>>43730617
but...we have game rules PDFs for specific magical realms.
>>
>>43730889
>we have game rules PDFs for specific magical realms.

That's what I meant by having a thin veneer of /tg/ allowing a fetish thread to masquerade as on-topic. Take it to /b/, /d/, or a fucking forum for all I care.
>>
>>43730889
Ignore the troll, he sees fetish and regardless of anything else assumes it can't be /tg/ related
>>
>>43730801
>You have no response, so you just say "talk to the hand" like a fourteen-year-old

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Saying "okay" in response to a statement is used to acknowledge the statement but to offer no further comment, just fyi.

>The purpose of this thread is to talk about fetishes.

In RPGs, which is 100% appropriate.

> Actual roleplaying or RPG scenario discussion is more appropriate for /tg/ than this shit by miles.

Sexual elements in roleplaying or RPG scenarios are automatically relevant to roleplaying or RPG scenarios, and far more than quest threads which just use original content systems. I will acknowledge that quest threads that are actually (odd) ways to play real RPGs are as /tg/ related as this thread.

>off topic thread

"The succubus isn't wearing a top zomg" doesn't suddenly cause D&D to become non /tg/ related, try again.
>>
>>43730162
>>43730367
I kinda want to suggest a sustenance effect, just for the sake of long term bondage. I got ideas related to gags, arm binders, and bling folds now though I'm still looking for ideas for bonuses they could get for wearing things like hobble skirts, ear plugs, or any other bondage gear. Anyone got suggestions?

>>43730942
You are helping nothing, just stop talking to the troll
>>
Okay, here is a question steering back on topic.

Has a fetish turned up in a game you played in through no effort on your part and you had to tactfully navigate your way around what would have been your magical realm?
>>
>>43730981
>You are helping nothing, just stop talking to the troll

I came here strictly to argue with the troll so I'm helping myself.
>>
>>43731003
Sorta, most of the people I play with are aware of each other's fetishes and are okay with them for the most part, only really a problem when it puts the focus on a single PC/only part of the group for a good chunk of the session and it's not uncommon for us to throw each other a bone now and then and include something that's another group member's fetish. How we react is determined by how our characters would react for the most part though
>>
>this thread
>the two most autistic cohorts on this board feel compelled to argue about what is and isn't /tg/
>the most autistic kind of arguement you can have on 4chan

It's like poetry.
>>
Anyone interested in the idea of a set of curses/diseases that go into more magical realm territory? I'm trying to think of unique mechanical ways to handle them, and wouldn't mind suggestions. Posted a bit earlier about a corruption based parasite that soft locks one of the player's actions by attaching a saving roll to it post-use, creating a bonus for using that action and a penalty when not using it if they fail the roll.

What are some other sorts of maladies that might have a unique mechanical trigger/condition tied to them? I admit I'm not too familiar with 5e, but I'm looking to do an actual writeup.
>>
>>43731014
So would your magical realm involve deckers arguing with people online?
>>
>>43698825
Been running an ERP campaign, so here's a link to the house rules for it
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m3cn_ICquVwFSCLADtx30bwLG-hDLxlfr1A-jfpkXjg/pub

And then I made an alternate 'Blue Succubus' called a Defiler, that trades out their SLAs for a corrupting touch, and swapped stats to be slightly more physical. This chart is for the lucky ones that fail saves against their mutation touches https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_En_zFuynaaSvQXwzHI5aoNlod5t9kO_Q_H4j53pKlc/pub

Otherwise, I'm looking to eventually play an Ungermaw, a 3pp class that swallows enemies whole.
>>
>>43731065
>What are some other sorts of maladies that might have a unique mechanical trigger/condition tied to them? I admit I'm not too familiar with 5e, but I'm looking to do an actual writeup.
Well, first thing that comes to mind would be something like a genderswap disease, and thinking more along those lines magical transformative diseases could work and would hit people's magical realm, things like age reducing diseases, shrinking/growth diseases, beauty raising/INT lowing diseases, "were" diseases are kinda common in some fetishes, ect
>>
>>43731059
>>the two most autistic cohorts on this board
I see no posts by ND here
>>
>>43731132
>beauty raising/INT lowing diseases

That's actually something that could be mechanically interesting. I realize it's a bimboism thing, but the idea of a character getting an enhancement in one area and a slow drip penalty in their less than important stat might work well. A Fighter might be mostly cool with losing an Int per week for a gradually increasing bonus to social rolls if they're assuming they can get it cured relatively easily when they get to the next town. So long as the DM makes obtaining the cure dependent on a challenge, rather than a straight up "We don't have it", you can have a chance of it getting to a much worse point than a player would otherwise allow without making them feel like you're stonewalling them. Potions that partially soothe the curse without ridding them of it might be a useful narrative device, as well.

A good enough bonus will make it feel like a nice boon, and you can even have items that enhance the curse's effects, both positively and negatively that the player will have the option of using to get the party out of an especially sticky situation.

If you can get the players thinking of the curse as a new character feature, rather than a disease to be wiped, you're doing well, I'd think.
>>
>>43731297
>A good enough bonus will make it feel like a nice boon, and you can even have items that enhance the curse's effects, both positively and negatively that the player will have the option of using to get the party out of an especially sticky situation.
>If you can get the players thinking of the curse as a new character feature, rather than a disease to be wiped, you're doing well, I'd think.
Yeah, the trick to getting a player to stick with a disadvantage/curse is to pair with with a rather attractive advantage
>>
>>43731297
>>43731330
Another good way, in general, to keep a player from being too shy about a curse is to make sure that there isn't a "death state" built into it. For example, instead of "You're now a permabimbo" or "You die of having low int), you have some sort of long-term consequence that the player finds acceptable, and maybe even interesting. For example, when they hit 0 (ideally just before they have a chance at getting more of whatever is managing the symptoms), give them a permanent penalty to (if it's a component of your game) resist seduction. Even then, you generally want to add in an escape clause via Wish or somesuch so they feel like further down the line in the campaign, they can fix it.
>>
>>43731431
>give them a permanent penalty to (if it's a component of your game) resist seduction

Even in a game with tolerance for more adult stuff, I prefer to not ever have players rolling to resist a seduction attempt.

Maybe have a will save be made each time someone is attempting to seduce that specific character only, with the DC being based on how actually attractive they'd find that person. If they hit rock bottom again, then give them a permanent penalty to that roll that gets bigger each time they bottom out.
>>
>>43731508
Personally, I never liked sex/seduction mechanics, always felt like that's something to RP out outside of charm or suggestion style effects
>>
>>43731542
Definitely agree. I'm more suggesting that this specific curse inflict an actual magical compulsion that has to be resisted. The bit about attraction determining DC is more so that they're increasingly giving in to people (etc) that the character finds repulsive. Obviously there'd need to be some player/gm discussion on where to take that, but this is that sort of thread.
>>
So what other Sexual/fetishistic/Lewd Concepts would you guys like to see get made into a class? If we get a good list going, we can treat it like The Drawthreads. only with game mechanics instead of images.
>>
>>43731635
Somebody mentioned a Master/Slave class a bit earlier, and I admit that also interests me. I tend to like classes that get pets in general, though. Something like Thrallherd or Summoner from Pathfinder might serve as a decent base.
>>
>>43731635
Well, I'm on the idea of a bondage/sub mage may have something done if I can get some ideas for >>43730981, a dom martial would be the next step I suppose
>>
File: f18638af1f05caff87d4234967fe3ee4.jpg (760 KB, 2066x1315) Image search: [Google]
f18638af1f05caff87d4234967fe3ee4.jpg
760 KB, 2066x1315
>>43731635
Slime mage
>>
>>43733067
Ideas?
>>
>>43733067
Fucking this. Honestly, let's fucking ignore the Magical Realm aspect for a moment, as it really needs a decent class. There are multiple classes in 3.5 for that concept, plenty of homebrew, and yet NO good examples.
>>
>>43731635

Damsel class based on inflicting debuffs on themselves to buff party members
>>
>>43733437
Make a delayed damage feature a core part of the class, also (They can delay damage/effects for a certain number of rounds depending on their level, and can ignore the effects if they are "saved" before the timer runs out. Not sure what would constitute being saved, though.
>>
>>43706161
So... question how would I determine the CR of a Teratogenetrix? Does the DMG handle that?

I might actually use one as a monster the pcs face
>>
>>43733067
I wrote 10 levels of a slime mage base class for a 3.5 game, but it wasn't very Magical Realm. More based on borrowing powers from the various kinds of slimes/molds in D&D. If anyone is curious, I can go grab it.
>>
>>43733822
I'd be interested in seeing it
>>
>>43733822
yes please, that sounds lovely
>>
File: 400px-IvanOoze.jpg (100 KB, 400x537) Image search: [Google]
400px-IvanOoze.jpg
100 KB, 400x537
>>43733828
>>43733913
http://pastebin.com/bXpbMLwN
I apparently lied, as it just goes up to level 9. I wrote it about two years ago.

For those who care, it's partially based on this http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Ochremancer_(3.5e_Class) , though I based the concept more on the Oozemaster from Book of Vile Darkness.

Feel free to tell me it's shit.
>>
>>43734326
>Gift of Ooze
>Brown Mold
>Natural Armor equal to x

Well, fuck, apparently I never decided on what was a balanced amount. Ignore that, or suggest something, I guess.
>>
>>43734562
Eh, +5?
Would prefer this to scale somehow but that feels right
Dislike that it only goes to level 9, got an idea for a level 10 ability?

Also thinking about trying to make one that's more about being a humanoid slime like the one you linked from the D&D wiki
Just cause slimegirls and what not
>>
>>43734667
I'll go with +5 NA, then.

>Dislike that it only goes to level 9, got an idea for a level 10 ability?
It has been 2 years, so I don't remember a whole lot, but I think I was going to either have it be unlocking a new kind of usage (similar to the slime flood at level 7), or a more powerful upgrade to the effects of the Slime Gifts. I think I might have also been considering making it an upgrade of the slime form. Been a while, suggestions welcome, as I really wouldn't hate actually finishing this class.

>Also thinking about trying to make one that's more about being a humanoid slime like the one you linked from the D&D wiki
Just cause slimegirls and what not

More power to you. This was more of a "Slimes are cool, let's base a whole class on the abilities of D&D slime/molds". I imagine I could fluff this up to be a slow progression into a more monstrous state, but that's easier to do as its own class.
>>
>>43734840
Slime gift upgrade would fit better I think
>>
>>43733643
Not sure how it works in 5th edion, but in 3,5 it works like this:

If the creature you give the class has 1 base hit die, you advance the CR like how CR works for PC character (since a creature with certain CR is supposed to be a fair fight for a group of PCs of equal level, the CR of individual PC should theoretically be their level divided by the number of people in the average party).

If the creature has more than 1 HD, Associated class levels (classes that play to the creature's strenghts, like barbarian for a high Str creature, or rogue for one that relies on stealth) increases CR by one for each level.
Nonassociated class levels (ones that don't play directly to the creature's strenghts) increase CR by 1/2 got each level untill the amoutn of class levels is equal to creature's base HD. After that each level increase CR by 1.

On an unrelated note, I was thinking of doing some more work on the abyssal merfolk race I made, and desu the concept is probably too Magical Realm to really get advice from anywhere else but here.
I had a bunch of traits based on various deep sea fish that I ended up leaving out because the race already had a whole bunch of abilities and adding any more would've bloated up the LA. However, I'd like to try adding those as race-specific feats or something. However, I have no idea how that would actually work. Would I just make them feats availeable at certain level if you take the class, should there be some xp cost (and how would I determine that) or prerequisites, etc.
>>
>>43736537
Race-specific feats could work, much like any other one, with a level/stat/skill/parent feat restriction.

You might want to write out what characteristics and choices you'd like to include.
>>
>>43736537
CR is kind of wonky to begin with, though, let alone when classes are involved. A basic human with 20 levels in fighter and one with 20 levels in wizard should not have the same CR. The former could be beaten by a party of 4 level 5 PCs, while the latter would wipe the floor with them and provide a challenge to even a party of level 20s.

For the teratogenetrix I would consider the CR to be at minimum half of the class levels (so a level 20 one versus a party of level 10 PCs). The broodmother should probably have CR equal to its level at higher levels, as it can spawn minions every round without using its action, meaning the PCs would be fighting a continually growing horde of minions.
>>
>>43736887
I was thinking of various abilities themed after abilities of actual deep sea fish, like.

Anglerfish: can use you bioluminescence to cast charm monster as supernatural ability (probably x times a day where x is tied to your level).

Viperfish: gain improved grab for your bite attack.

Gulper eel: count as one size larger when grappling something to swallow them (doesn't increase the size of things you can swallow, though).

Black swallower: can use swallow whole on creatures two sizes bigger than you, but if you do you must take a Con check or your stomach bursts.

One of those fish with red photophores: can as a supernatural action make your bioluminescence invisible to enemies.
>>
>>43736537
Mmm, underwater vore hell
>>
>>43737224
Those could probably work better as subraces or whatever you call them, letting you pick one during character creation. Dunno about the exact mechanics since I'm not really familiar with that kind of stuff. Either have it cost xp or increae your LA, or something?
>>
>>43737224
Those could come as a chargen "pick one" extra bonus.
>>
>>43738596
Yeah, that's probably the best idea. However the race is already LA 1 so I'm not sure if adding an extra ability like that would boost the LA higher (since LA quickly renders most races unplayble due to being a pretty big penalty), and if so how much those abilities would affect it (for the most part I used a PF race creation guide to balance the class; most of the abilities were in the list it had, and it left me enough beyond the max amount of points for LA 1 that I could assume giving it swallow whole would not push it beyond the limit). Anybody who'se more familiar with race creation know if getting one of those abilities would be too broken for LA 1?
>>
>>43739175
Nah, it should be fine.

If you are willing to go more in details, you could expand those as "racial feats" building upon one another, with the player able to take his pick as the character progresses, but it might be a lot of work for little gain.
>>
File: 1425803823880.png (39 KB, 650x1200) Image search: [Google]
1425803823880.png
39 KB, 650x1200
Pic unrelated.

>>43733541
Maybe she can give a buff to team members, but at the expense of taking a superior debuff, scaling with the buff intensity and affected allies. For example, giving 4 allies +2 damage would, for the duration, cause her AC (or equivalent stat) and damage reduction to fall by 4 points or so. And of course, enemies are more likely to attack her while the buff is active, so sticking her in the back won't mean she'll avoid the negatives.
Could also be used for stuff like movement speed increases at the cost of self-slows or immobility so that another party member would have to carry her. Or a group heal while taking double damage for the next few rounds.

Actually, this really does sound like a pretty cool mechanic, once balanced. She essentially puts herself in a "weak damsel in danger" situation while making her allies more capable to be strong "knights" to save her.
>>
File: viperfish_mermaid.jpg (85 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
viperfish_mermaid.jpg
85 KB, 800x1000
>>43739441
Here's the version with new subraces added. I also did a few other changes (increased land movement but decreased swim movement to compensate, and gave a +5 bonus to grapple on the following turn if the bite attack hits; not sure if that's too much for keeping the LA same, though).
Didn't include the stoplight loosejaw in the list of subraces because it actually has two very notable traits (the red "stoplight" photophores and the "loosejaw" which allows it to spring its lower jaw forwards to catch prey) and it felt wrong to only include one of them.

http://pastebin.com/y0041Yjm
>>
>>43739989
That's actually a pretty clever idea for a class, got any other suggestions for it?
A +1 bonus for every -2 sounds like a good rule for most things, though somethings would need better balancing

>>43740183
I like them, kinda tempted to suggest modifying the male to allow it to "mate" with any race's female and be hard to detect when assimilated
Just cause it's my fetish
>>
>>43741183
>any other suggestions for it?
Not really. It's not really my magical realm, so I can't help but think I'm not as inventive with it as I could be. Maybe an ability that puts her in a state of extreme peril (immediately knocked unconscious or otherwise unable to avoid taking damage from attacks) to give a single party member a large buff that decreases every time the maiden takes damage?

Any way to modify a Naga so it's viable as a PC or at least gets incentives to wrap its enemies in its coils? Also, was it this thread or another one that had the recurring lamia whose tail grew in length from eating people?
>>
File: Moe_Anglermaid.jpg (301 KB, 1414x2000) Image search: [Google]
Moe_Anglermaid.jpg
301 KB, 1414x2000
>>43741183
>I like them, kinda tempted to suggest modifying the male to allow it to "mate" with any race's female and be hard to detect when assimilated
>Just cause it's my fetish
Sorry, I didn't really write this as a fetish race, I just posted it here because a) the homebrew thread isn't exactly helpful (they're mostly focused around making entire new game systems, and don't really pay much attention to custom classes and races) and b) I'm aware that most people would consider it magical realm enough to belong here (because let's face it, it's the horrible vore mermaid from underwater vore hell).

Infact, I'm somewhat annoyed I could only come up with one subrace with ability not connected to swallowing things whole. It's hardly my fault if that's the most notable trait most deep sea fish have, though.
>>
>>43741534
I've seen a few PC races based on Nagas/Lamias.
Giving them improved grab (can start a grapple as a free action if they hit with a melee attack) and constricts (deals damage whenever they succesfully grapple with a creature) would give them incentive to grapple enemies and wrap them up.
>>
>>43741534
>Maybe an ability that puts her in a state of extreme peril (immediately knocked unconscious or otherwise unable to avoid taking damage from attacks) to give a single party member a large buff that decreases every time the maiden takes damage?
Could work, I dislike abilities that take PCs out of the fight though, but there are a lot of ways you could take this idea, I'll have to think on it

>>43741534
>Any way to modify a Naga so it's viable as a PC or at least gets incentives to wrap its enemies in its coils?
A wrap/crush/constrict natural attack that somehow scales would probably work, come to think of it, a monk's natural attack progression may affect that...

>Also, was it this thread or another one that had the recurring lamia whose tail grew in length from eating people?
I think the last one of this thread, but I don't remember. You have an idea for it? Not sure how to make that mechanically work really, especially not for a PC

>>43741639
I'm actually the guy who first wrote up the male version of that race, no way to prove it, but now that I'm thinking about it, I'm kind of ashamed it took me so long to think of something like that

Also, maybe a camouflage subrace? It's not really something they have but a lot of them are semi transparent or colored to be near invisible if you look at them from the wrong angle, something covered in slime for an escape artist/grapple bonus might work too
>>
>>43741854
>Not sure how to make that mechanically work really, especially not for a PC
It was a nature spirit or something - the PCs would retrieve an amulet or something for her from a monster-infested dungeon, then she'd slither in, devouring the various corpses they murderhobo'd. If they see her again, she does her best to hide her tail, until eventually she decides she'll offer to let them become a part of her... forcefully. With a really long, strong squiggly tail, capable of grappling all of them at once.
>>
File: StoplightLoosejaw_Mermaid.png (700 KB, 957x888) Image search: [Google]
StoplightLoosejaw_Mermaid.png
700 KB, 957x888
>>43741854
I added two new subraces: Stoplight Loosejaw (because it's just too cool fish not to include) with ability to make her light invisible to enemies but still provide illumination to allies, and Whalefish with Blindsense instead of Darkvision.
The other weird abilities said fish have (lower jaw that shoots forwards and sexual dimorphism as extreme as the anglerfish, respectively) aren't represented, though.
>>
>>43742196
In that case I'll probably break out the old 3.0 rules about monsters with space and reach that aren't squares, thinking more I might say give her a "trample" attack or a tail swipe attack that if she hits with either it counts as grappled/constricted and she starts dealing crush damage
>>
for fucks sake i dont know why mods b& wst if this is the shti that replaces it
if autism was had a form it would be this fucking thread
>>
>>43744708
The mods banned /wst/ because of people like you.
>>
>>43744737
They weren't actually banned, they were just forced to move to /d/.
>>
>>43698988
Fuck off Dobson.

>>43706523
Essentially fetishes put into the game world by the DM for the sole purpose of being erotic. So, for example, magical realm bullshit would be "This entire world is populated by females, you can only be a woman and they choose who is the man when they have sex and they grow a dick and fuck and the one penetrating then goes back to normal aftering coming. Anyway, so, the Princess of the kingdom is expected to carry on the line, but doesn't have a dick. Your job is to find out who has cursed the princess to not grow a dick and make it so she can again!"

That's magical realm.
>>
>>43699425
I don't know if I should save this as "Slaanesh Cults" or "The Aristocrats"
>>
>>43739989

So would the damsel be a prestige class? or a full on base class?

Obviously Charisma is the class's primary stat. Some form of bard perhaps?
>>
>>43746966
I'd say PrC, but I can't really think of what class(es) would be good as a "base" so to speak
>>
So, thinking about the bondage mage idea, what do you think they should get first,
Still or Silent spell?
>>
So, I feel like I should alert you guys to this class because it has a lot of components that might interest you. It's well known enough that you might already be familiar, but just in case.

Ozodrin
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?153536-Tooth-and-Tentacle-base-class-PEACH

Revision
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?390719-Fang-and-Pseudopod-Ozodrin-3-5-update

Pathfinder
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?320374-Tooth-and-Tentacle-Remix-3-P-PEACH

20 PrCs for the class and some other related resources
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?172358-I-built-a-house-that-it-could-live-in-me-3-5-PRC-PEACH

Played one of these in a non-Magical Realm game, and had a lot of fun. The potency of the class is set to allow it to play alongside a wizard "and still have fun", but I've not seen anything that does the crawling chaos aesthetic as well as this anywhere else in tabletop gaming.
>>
>>43743258
Pulling out of my magical realm a bit, it'd be pretty interesting to have some way to pick up an enemy and use them as a weapon. Plus, there's gotta be some sort of intimidation factor from grabbing a kobold and beating his fellows to death with him.
>>
>>43750333
That is pretty awesome, and kind of proves what I've said before of pretty much anything I'd want to make already been done by somebody who does it better.

I could probably use some of the elements from it for the Mother of Monsters/Teratogenetrix. Could probably just modify the system with the Spawn to work for the Teratogentrix, as 5th edition no longer having Summon Nature's Ally has left me slightly at loss how to handle the profiles of different kinds of Spawn.
>>
>>43751850
I recommend it. Spawn's one of the features all three writers took a crack at, so you should have plenty to work with for a conversion.

In the campaign I was in, I at one point had to be absent, and so wrote a guide for playing my character in my absence. Just the basics, but have a look at this if it'll amuse you. http://pastebin.com/g1besnv9 It provides a look at some of the things the class can get up to, though do to its point based nature, it's really only the tip of the iceberg.
>>
>>43751924
The form-shifting abilities are cool, but I wouldn't include them (aside from the maybe stealing a few abilities for the capstone) since my class is focused on spawning minions (aside from one archetype in the 5th edition version, but 5th tends to be more simplified so giving that one a ton of extra stuff wouldn't really work).

Giving the 5th edition version some kind of generic spawn of various sizes that you could apply some mutations to customise them might be good. Would need some way to make them scale with level, and replace the "mould the spawn" ability with something.
>>
>>43752138
You might want to delete that pic
>>
>>43752138
I like it, but as >>43752209 pointed out, that's a little NSFW
>>
>>43750806
1) Grapple opponent
2) Subdue & Pick-up opponent
3) Use opponent as weapon. Treat as improvised weapon, one-handed (if 2 caterogies smaller) or two-handed (if one size smaller) your size. If the opponent is even smaller, reduce weapon size.

Both the weapon and the target take the damage on a successful hit. same-size or bigger targets cannot be used as weapon, unless feats/enough lvl/very high str/etc...
>>
File: Spawn.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Spawn.pdf
1 B, 486x500
I made new rules for the Spawn for the 5th edition version of the Teratogenetrix, to replace the "eh, juts use some animal's stats" fix. I don't really know enough of creatures in 5th edition to know if the stats look reasonable.

The Spawn Mutations are also going to replace the ones from the Mould Spawn (new version will just lets you alter the mutation of existing Spawn) and Protean Form (new version will just let you get a mutation from the Spawn Mutations) abilities.
>>
>>43752824
Eh, only problem I have with that is that I thought Improvised Weapon was only 1d4 or something.
>>
>>43750806
I know one of the fighting styles and exulted have something like that, something along the lines of something something monster style
>>
File: Teratogenetrix_redo.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Teratogenetrix_redo.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Redo of the Teratogenetrix with the new Spawn rules and some other changes.

I also added the new Spawn Mutation table to the 3.5 version for consistensy, although I'm aware it can result in some weird and potentially extremely powerful creatures with high level versions of Teratogenesis (like flying whale- and tyrannosaurus-based spawn).
>>
>>43753885
Okay, then augment the damage code. Concept stays the same.
>>
>>43755622
Forgot one important thing on that version that actually has a big effect on the balance. The intial size of the Spawn she can hold in her womb is now Small rather than Medium. All archetypes can create and carry Medium sized Spawn (or two small ones) at lv.3 onwards, but since the rate of womb size increase varies between the archetypes the non-Broodmother ones gain the ability to create bigger Spawn later, and can hold only 1 or 2 of the biggest ones.
>>
>>43753486
Don't know much about 5E either, why don't they have anything like an attack bonus? Or is that something you just roll for in 5e?
>>
>>43758229
They replaced your attack bonus with the Proficiency Bonus, which applies to skills and saves you're proficient in as well as attacks with weapons you're proficient in.
>>
>>43758442
Since the spawn don't have proficiences, they'll probably need an attack bonus, though. The only monster statline I have at hand for 5th edition does list an attack bonus, in format of "melee reach xft +x; xdx+x"

Come to think of it, they'll probably need some basic skills listed as well, and stuff.
>>
>>43758442
>>43758511
Maybe they could have the same skills and profiency bonuses as the Teratogenetrix, although that could lead to weird things like them being proficient with melee weapons or animal handling. Plus they still wouldn't be proficient with their natural weapons.
>>
File: asdf2.jpg (141 KB, 1280x1065) Image search: [Google]
asdf2.jpg
141 KB, 1280x1065
This could actually be somewhat balanceable:
A kitsune character that grapples and "eats" enemies (low level: below size class only, high level: possibly a size class above?) with its cluster of tails, providing a temporary stackable buff of some sort (maybe seeming to gain "tails" that are functionally the same but aren't permanent).
>>
File: maternity leave.jpg (389 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
maternity leave.jpg
389 KB, 1280x960
>>43698825

I remember trying to homebrew a multi-generational magical girl game where the artifacts that gave magical girls their powers only worked for a few years before they had to be passed to their decedents.

And the girls had to breed up an army before the forces of evil came to enslave earth.

Never bothered to finished it.
1. Because I lacked the imagination or the motivation to put in all the spells/skills/transformation powers.
2. Realized the concept didn't really work that well.
3. Fell victim to feature creep.

I even wrote rules for incest
>>
>>43758822
Depends on the bonuses, but I can see it working, got anything in mind?
>>
File: Teratogenetrix_RedoV2.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Teratogenetrix_RedoV2.pdf
1 B, 486x500
I gave the Spawn attack bonuses and perception. Not sure if they should also have some other skills though (in 3.5 everythign has a fuckton of skills, but it seem in 5th this isn't the case). Also made some other changes (made the class be proficient in unarmed along with simple weapons to be able to benefit from the poison mutation and allow the tentacles from the Fleshwarper capstone benefit from proficiency bonus, removed the ability to hold unlimited spawn from the Broodmother capstone for being too OP).

This version might be approaching levels where it could be used by PCs, as I've nerfed some of the crazies stuff. The 3.5 version is probably still too good because it can do so many things, although I've made the corresponding changes to it as well.
>>
>>43758854
Still got your notes saved?
>>
>>43760308

Yea, I still got them
>>
>>43758854
Mumi and Homerun would make the best moms.

Sayaka a shit.
>>
File: mexico.jpg (153 KB, 1083x718) Image search: [Google]
mexico.jpg
153 KB, 1083x718
>>43760503

Yep
>>
>>43760503
Fanon Homura would make a good mother.
Canon Homura is an obsessive, stalkerish, broken-down mess incapable of healthy emotional relationships, who either loves people so much that she's willing to condemn them to an indefinite period of imprisonment solely to keep them where she wants them, or has absolutely no concern or care towards them and treats them as disposable.
>>
>>43760433
Could you post them?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.