[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/KDM/ Thread. Lantern Year 27 Endless Waves: Countdown to Black Friday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 5
File: WIP.jpg (2 MB, 4320x2432) Image search: [Google]
WIP.jpg
2 MB, 4320x2432
>What is Kingdom Death: Monster?
Read the description here:
http://shop.kingdomdeath.com/products/kingdom-death-monster-preorder-special

>Tabletop Simulator Mod
http://kdmtts.tumblr.com/post/131199311266/kingdom-death-tts-mod
>Rules question thread on BGG
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1441104/faqs-poots-crew/page/1

>Mobile-friendly Survivor Sheet App
http://ivoilic.com/projects/character%20sheet/index.html

>Google Drive Settlement and Survivor Sheets
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16lPgAUgDyv5XaqOU9IdHgKqUA3GW8HzaRbRvkQAve90/edit?usp=sharing

We need new thread copypasta.
Where is the black friday hype?!
In before everything good is sold out on the 27th before noon and we blame the grognards.
#Grognardlivesmatter trending nowhere.
>>
>>43688138
anyone know when the new promo will be added to the tts mod???
>>
>>43688441
I don't think TTS Anon is still working on the mod...
>>
>not having Kingdom Death in the title
You'd probably get more people here if you caught their filters properly.

As for the game, man, fuck acid storm. We've drawn that stupid event three times in a row now, with awful consequences each time.
>>
>>43688441
Unfortunately we missed out on grabbing that promo. The only promo stuff I have is the xmas promo and the gencon promo (not counting the KS promos). If someone can get scans of it, I would be willing to add them in. That's what I had to do for the belt of gender change.

>>43688891
I am still working on it. There just isn't much to do. I'm cleaning up some of the images, making it a bit more user friendly, adding custom deck boxes that store the cards when not in use instead of having all of the clutter, all of those typical QoL bullshit. I'm just taking my sweet ass time with it, cause there isn't much reason to rush. Once the wife gets the expansions in, I'll scan those and update the mod again. Until then, everything I'm doing is to small for me to bother dealing with tumblrs shit-tactic interface just to make a new post.
>>
>>43691069
Is there any way that you could implement the settlement board? Maybe on another table or something?
>>
KD will get snub this year by PC religious idiots like Tom Vassel
>>
>>43691945
Not sure if it really matters. It is an imposing game in terms of parts, price, and assumed modeling experience, for a relatively niche audience, so it's unlikely to explode into the mainstream.

People have derided it over the years for its art and models, yet it still found an audience. I figure that the people it appeals to won't be swayed as much by critics of its aesthetics, but by the generally positive reviews from people that have tried it. If the PC police whine about the game, let them. People that think like that are already in agreement, amd people that like the look and sound of the game won't care enough to be driven away.
>>
Friend of mine showed me this http://vibrantlantern.com/

Looks useful, I'll probably use these when I start building. It's good to know for sure where some of the smaller less intuitive pieces go.
>>
>>43692884
>http://vibrantlantern.com/

I could really have done with this a few hours ago, but awesome find nonetheless.
>>
>>43693058
Ah damn, found it yesterday but there wasn't a thread up at the time. I'm glad I put off building until I got some new cutters and decide on what adhesive I wanted to use because I would've start by now otherwise.

Still their monster guides started going up pretty early according to the dates, could've been helpful to a lot of people. I just spent 20 minutes staring at a tiny piece the fell off of my Titty Witch One trying to figure out what the fuck even before realizing it was the tassel for her staff.
>>
>>43692884
The sleeve info is nice to have on hand
I keep forgetting to write down what and how many I need
>>
File: Told you I'd do it, Carlos.jpg (57 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Told you I'd do it, Carlos.jpg
57 KB, 480x640
>>43688138
>>43688138 (OP)
Why do some people do such violence to their possessions?
>>43691945
>>43692157
My only real problem with the game is that the book sucks. I'd rather it be a couple books and a gank of sheets, but I'd settle for it simply being hard-cover to match the quality of the rest of the game.

My group ended a session right before the first fight with the butcher. We opted to fight another white lion instead of a screaming antelope, and from what I've read afterward we seem to have made the right choice. How hard is the butcher compared to a level one white lion? I have +1 accuracy, +1 strength, +1 luck, and monster hand style, the other dude has a bone knife, the other dude has a lion spear, and the other dude has a bow, and we all have at least a full rawhide set.
>>
>>43697249
Also, are there weapons or armor which work with tooth and fist? When you "activate a melee weapon," does tooth and fist count?
>>
Anybody else receive two copies? They came from different shipping companies...
>>
>>43697276
You boost Tooth&Fist with stat boosts mostly, as well as Fighting Arts and Abilities. No gear directly boosts F&T specifically.
>>
>>43698967
But does T&F count as a weapon for "activate a weapon" purposes?
>>
>>43699590
I would say yes, since F&T are listed as a weapon type for the purposes of weapon specialization/mastery.
>>
>>43699590
Fist and Tooth has the weapon tag. However, it cannot be used for the sake of blood paint, since that requires weapon gear cards on your grid.
>>
>>43699623
>>43699663
Thanks. This is what I figured, but I was overruled by majority, and we were a bit hasty in settlement phase because I had to go to work in an hour and we wanted to fight another lion so I didn't really look.
>>
>>43692884
>http://vibrantlantern.com/

>using Citadel sprue cutters

For fuck's sake, if you're gonna do fine cutting work like this, pick up the Mineshima D-25 nippers. It's cheaper than Tamiya's sharp point cutters and far far cheaper than Godhand nippers.

If you want a fine nipper and can pay, get the Gundamplanet nippers, because Godhand nippers are on a huge huge year-long waitlist.

And no, Xuron side cutters are more for cutting wires than plastic, so the stress marks leaves pits where you can have avoidable repair jobs with putties.
>>
Has anyone tried smoothing out the surfaces of paintjobs by wetsanding/wetbuffing using magic eraser?
>>
>>43688138
Just fought the King's Man. It's very fortunate that my main tank (Ageless spear wielder with Anxiety, monster grease, used full rawhide for this outing... enough evasion so that the King's Man's basic 3+ attacks hit him on a 7+. Settlement event bumped his armor up to 5 on all slots) was able to handle him, and my katar user was using the tank's usual lion set. Killed the shit out of him and let my newb do the finishing blow with a founding stone.

All in all, a very fun, mobile fight. Oh, and my main guy learned King's Step.
>>
>>43701404
I'm sort of worried about our group's butcher fight coming up at the start of our next session.

We have no bandages, nothing but cloth and rawhide vests, two paired fighters, a bow user, and one unlucky sob using a hand-me-down founding stone.

Our current best chance is to hope we can knock him down, have the paired fighters dump attacks on him to try and whittle down his AI deck, and pray that it removes some big threats like hack city.
>>
>>43702485
>We have no bandages

You are already dead.

Just send 4 schmucks to die, you need to be extremely lucky to win without bandages on Ly04. No matter how good your chars are, they are going to bleed to death, no ifs or butts about it.
>>
>>43703019
Good to know, we're right about to fight the butcher next session.
>>
>>43703038
Though, me mates are a bunch of shitters and will probably send their mains. Oh well, just makes my dude more valuable to the settlement.
Their dudes suck because I have my dude roll for every event and they pick and choose.
>>
>>43703019
Yeah, it's going to be pretty terrible. I'm going to miss those iron resources.
>>
>>43703019
I've played 4 or 5 settlements past the butcher fight, never have used bandages until the 6th one. Read all the jazz about needing them and bought them just because, wouldn't have died there but that's just my experience.
>>
>>43697249
You'll probably be okay with the full rawhide set. I recommend you send at least a couple of mooks to fight the guy.

We lost 2 players to the butcher, we had one guy go berserk and keep hammering him with an axe while the butcher chased after my archer guy.

He has some card that specifically targets the head, literally bit someones head off. Butcher is brutal
>>
>>43705176
Same here, made a shitload of bandages and only used them once for the fight (player died later anyway to the legendary lungs bullshit)

I actually have a starting survivor that I ironically named after myself because i didn't come up with anything. He's now one of the biggest badasses in the settlement, was given the twilight sword

The other players in our group:
Harry Ballzanga, Fuckface, Maaaar, Cupcake
>>
>>43688138
May I ask how likely it is that in Black Friday there will be a significative discount on the game?
>>
>>43705791
Slim to none
>>
>>43705791
He did it before when he announced the kickstarter so its not out of the realm of possibility. But poots is still offering the game at a discount. As someone who plays 40k i think 300 dollaroos is worth it.

Even my non gamer friends love this game. I am consistently surprised by how much they want to come over and play. My GF's sister loves picking out an outfit and spends most of the showdowns collecting acanthus and throwing bone darts
>>
>>43703064
>getting attached to a survivor who isn't a savior
>talking down your bros like they're rivals
>not realizing it's all hopeless

The King has a message for you anon:
M8, some of your bros sound ok. tell them not to show up to the next kd:m game.

>the settlement is the only thing that matters, and it too shall pass

Praise the entity.
>>
File: 1435179851312.png (200 KB, 559x682) Image search: [Google]
1435179851312.png
200 KB, 559x682
>>43706020
I've had some mixed reactions to the game, but your gf's sister sounds based. One of my players announced herself the manager and we've been naming all our survivors after musicians. She uses darts too, but doesn't pick acanthus or do anything. like a true manager.

>mixed reactions:
One of my players was telling his friend about the game while we were watching tv. he's in the middle of explaining it (his only dislike about the game is the setup time and the transition time from hunt/showdown to settlement), and his friend (who plays dnd with us) says,

>"Oh it's like warhammer then? I'm not interested in games that last for more than one sitting."

I said nothing. I've played dnd with the guy (which does in fact last more than one session), but it's a good story to tell people. I've told everyone now, even you 4chan.

Seriously though, why would he think it's like warhammer? does warhammer have a kd;m-like game? was he just spouting nonsense? (this happens a bunch. for instance did you know that fat guys are the best at sex? apparently it's because they figure out how to get the most done with the least amount of exercise. mfw he's fat)
>>
>>43706880
inb4 you insult fa/tg/uy sexual prowess and the "we gud at sexs" flood in.
>>
>>43706880
Well Warhammer does encourage to evolve and develop your own drama, you can do campaigns and whole stories, it doesn't have to be just random rolling and be done. As KD:M doesn't have to create storylines and can be only dumb rolling (but damn does it lend itself so good to creating those sweet sweet sad tales)
>>
>>43706880
>why would he think it's like warhammer?
They both have miniatures.
For people that aren't into miniature games, that is a big deal of a similarity.
>>
>>43707720
Its not a miniture game. Its a board game.

Most board games have miniatures, or representations of people/objects with tokens etc
>>
Thinking about getting this game. Is swapping parts and knowledge about magnets and all that necessary? I just want to paint...
>>
>>43708472
Yes, but most of those miniatures are almost never as detailed or of as fine of quality (compare these minis to the ones for Mansions of Madness, or Shadows of Brimstone, for example), nor are the minis for board games one of the biggest selling points. Poots kept a lot of the specifics on the game under wraps, so a great deal of the public face was "goddamn, look at those minis!"

To a lot of people that see a game full of well-sculpted, multi-part minis, it probably does come across as a minis game rather than a board game.

>>43708843
>swapping parts... magnets...
You can if you really want to, although it is most feasible to just build the armor kits as what you like the look of most, and leave it at that. If you want to be able to swap all gear out on your minis as you change your inventories (which will happen a lot), you will need to put in a ton of time and effort into magnetizing your stuff. Just cleaning the mold lines off of everything is taking me quite a while - magnetizing everything would be a huge undertaking.

Some people just play as the 4 starting character minis, and sell the other armor kits off online to make a bit of their cost back. $40 on ebay seems to be the highest people are willing to go for an armor kit, with the average price being about $32.50 or so.
>>
>>43688138
What happened to the rulebook pdf?
>>
>>43697288
Happened to me too.
>>
>>43709736
https://mega.nz/#!7QUkQC6J!yO93ZUmm0kRynNh6f00EZd9UVcQkZecWTzJIQx5cTk4
Rule book scan
>>
>>43710257
thanks
>>
Is there a list yet of geargrid items that don't have bits/parts to represent them?
>>
>>43710571
I have yet to find anything. Maybe some of the smaller stuff like bandages and rings.
>>
>>43710257
>>43709736

Think this is the most current cards and shit scan. https://mega.nz/#!rZF2GISD!Ki5wDn7SWE_1IOxrd7B5HOXItJHFFlGmQ4nhV36Rods
This shit should be in the OP.
>>
>>43706880
>I've had some mixed reactions to the game

Yeah, I have a couple people jump in who have had no clue what was going on, despite my best attempt to explain. Sessions end up taking alot out of me because no one else in our group has a full grasp on the mechanics so I end up doing a ton of facilitating.

I agree the transitions are tough, but I try not to be afraid of delegating tasks like shuffling. I think for newer players, the settlement/hunt phase is the most engaging. Drawing events and making babies is pretty amusing. Also the random stories and events of the hunt phase are a lot of fun and require very little mechanical knowledge of the game
>>
>>43710593
I mainly ask because I'd seriously consider making a render and printing the unmodeled items. (As I have a friend with a pretty good quality printer)

>>43710708
It's really fun stressing the rule that the controlling leading event revealer makes the decisions on hunt events unless otherwise stated.
>>
>>43710595
>>43710257
I could never figure out how to download from Mega.
>>
In the event our current settlement dies out, we have a fifth person interested in getting in on the next game. Would it be in our interest to instead have him swap in, and have someone (I'd be willing to step up) take the role of storyteller, as mentioned in the alternate playstyle section?

Four players does seem to be the sweet spot for the game, and it would let one of us keep in on the action without reaching that awkward 5-6 person number.
>>
>>43711127
Just give monsters 25% of their AI deck as Life Attribute Buffer and give +25% resource rewards on killing. It seems like a lot of extra resources, but those might be needed considering how the later enemies are going to scale with that solid 25% HP buffer.
>>
>>43691069
so i bought TTS just for the KDM mods even though i have the game, and i cant figure out how to make use of the files i got through the blog,

help?
>>
File: iimmediatelyregretthisdecision.webm (295 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
iimmediatelyregretthisdecision.webm
295 KB, 1920x1080
>lose no one during prologue
>lose one during first lion fight
>fight lion again, beat him pretty easily now thanks to ground fighting, one full rawhide set, death mask, grease, darts, axe and bone blade with no casualties
>craft 2 katars, bow, and some lion armor
>"that was piss easy, let's try level 2 next, how hard could it be?"
>>
>>43711774
Much harder for very little more reward.
>>
>>43711774
How did you get Mask Maker by year 2?
>>
>>43712896
met a travelling mask salesman at a random basic hunt event
>>
Page 7 orly?
>>
Ded gam
>>
>>43715273
Wouldn't say it's dead. But it's been a few months since copies started going out, so a lot of the initial discussion has already peaked.

My group of friends is in a frenzy over it, and we have others queuing up to get in on future games. Come November 27th, or when the expansions start hitting for real, there will be another burst of activity as we pile in to froth about the latest big news.
>>
I've preordered since GenCon.

Poots, how much longer must I wait?
>>
>>43717836
Asia or South America?

I'd hope not NA or Europe.
>>
>>43718076

Canada, so your fears are real.
>>
>>43717836
There allegedly are still backers who haven't received theirs yet.
>>
>>43721510
Though a lot of those are s'posedly people who failed to give their correct details or didn't respond to KS prompts.

There may also be an issue with the companies chosen to do the non-US deliveries, though the EU one seems to have worked out ok.
>>
>>43711774
level 2 is so much fucking harder. The little fucker doubles his damage output
>>
>>43723580
>doubles

try quadrupling. level 2 lion is no joke.
>>
Kingdom Death : Zanbato
The GOLDEN RULE of a successful KD:M playthrough is to avoid situations where your characters die or get disabled to unplayability. This may seem obvious, but in truth it is quite deceptive sometimes. Many things in this game have a chance of great rewards, but a far greater chance of death. These may be tempting, but must only be taken at last resort and never lightly. You never know when you will get a 1.
The ZANBATO rule of successful KD:M showdowns is that the game system rewards you for having the lowest hit output due to how hit location reactions work. The ideal is a weapon that has low speed, low accuracy and devastating. Your only choice in the matter is the Zanbato and then later the Dragon Slayer. Using a 2-handed weapon does not prohibit your ability to use a shield or use other items so it contains very little downside. This is the weapon that you will be using for most of the game to deal damage.
To support the Zanbato, the early items of rawhide helm and cateye circlet will scale very well for the whole game since there are no actual upgrades. By being able to manipulate the top 3 of hit location but know that hits will be low, you can tuck traps and bad reactions away to ensure that damage always gets through. The rawhide helm AI deck manipulation reduces the overall damage taken during the showdown immensely, especially on hunt monsters which have frequent AI cards that do nothing.
>>
>>43723829
Lantern Year 1-6
Protect the Young > Survival of the Fittest - Survival breaks the golden rule. There's no comparison.
Graves > Cannibalize - Both the endeavors and extra resources are nice but graves gives everyone a base understanding though which is extremely helpful. In addition there are strategic places where sending out a group to fail a nemesis encounter or hunt is actually beneficial and having the flush of endeavors during that time helps repopulation.
Embrace Darkness > Collective Toil - Embrace actively works with the golden rule, making brain damage something that will always be nonlethal.
Farm Lvl 1 Lion. Build 2-3 bone axes and 1 bone dart. If you have the ability to build a cat-gut bow, that is a valid choice as well. Then build a rawhide helm since that is extremely useful vs lvl 1 lion. Try to get a 3+ understanding person to go on the hunt to get ammonia for free on a random Lion hunt event. Once you can build pickaxes, start mineral gathering. Just focus on axing it from the behind. Don't worry if people die to the Lion at this point in the game.
Antelope encounter is interesting, but Stone Circle weapons and armor have relatively poor scaling compared to Leather and Rawhide, whos set bonuses remain relevant for the duration of the game. You never actually ever need to hunt the Screaming Antelope.
Innovate every chance given. The priority innovation to get is Symposium. Next are any Clan of Death progressions (family-hovel-clan). Inner Lantern and Paint is next for your survival actions. Ammonia and Scrap smelting can get gotten through game or hunt.
Try not to intimacy early on since you ideally want to cull the population down to 7 for armored strangers.
>>
>>43723855
Build Weapon Crafter whenever the resources become available. Once that is done, you can replace a bone axe or two with Zanbatos (although keep in mind you still need the armor peices to turn on Devastating). Once Zanbatos become the primary weapon of choice, having a dedicated cateye spotter is mandatory as part of the showdown group comp.
Shields are ubiquitus. Any time you have the extra materials to make a shield, do so. A person can gain the benefit of all different shield names they have on their item grid, although they can still only block once.
BUTCHER - By year 4 you should have an active Zanbato or two. Make sure you bring 1-2 bandages. The rawhide helm is pretty worthless here due to berserker but cat-eye is still good. Monster grease (esp turned on) is immesly powerful against the butcher. Start off on the corner of the showdown board so that you can outrange any melee attacks it will have in the first turn unless you actually have enough movement to get up and start attacking right away. This is a dps race. Spend survival aggresivly due to infectious lunacy.
If you are trying for guidepost and need people to die, sending a suicide group against the Butcher with no items left in settlement storage to lose has little drawbacks. Guidepost is very powerful, not only does it gives departing survival and can turn into a decent weapon later on if a high str person shows up (bone witch can do that) but also it opens up the chance for a FREE WEAPON MASTERY OF YOUR CHOICE when the Hand's inspection comes on year 11.
Try to use these early story events to stack courage/understanding on the same people to hit their hilestones. There's no way to avoid breaking the golden rule in this situation since rolling on the table is mandatory, but the rewards for Hands of Heat, Endless Screams and the like are pretty decent.
>>
>>43723871
Lantern Year 7-12
Once Phoenix is available, with the exception of Beast of Sorrow unlock from the Council of Elders random event, you will be hunting this monster. Sometimes you will need to run a Lion hunt now and then so that you have survivors with at least 1 exp to not disappear on one of the hunt events. Phoenix is the direct mid-game set that scales extremely well into the late game due to Phoenix Plackard's hit negation effect. This also gives the next teir upgrade for Bows and Shields.
The Phoenix showdown is where the Rawhide Helm really shines being activated as the last thing on the Survivor's Turn, since there are many AI cards that are actually quite beneficial such as getting pulled into it's butthole and gaining some understanding. Position everyone in the "eye of the storm" position before attacking. Remember that basic action has a flow effect that allows you to dash the knockback. Watch your bleeding and age tokens but bandages and actively using dreaded decade constantly is not worth it.
Moving up to hunting lvl 2 quarry is a dangerous position. The single gain on damage and speed ends up with almost triple the damage per turn prior to dealing with Cunning/Diabolical/Top of the Food Chain. Then there is having to move through Overwhelming Darkness. Every single result on Path of the Insane is bad. 7/10 is bad on Doomed and 7/10 is bad on Brave. A set of bad rolls on Overwhelming Darkness leaves a battered party for the showdown, with some unable to use survival, having lost all of their survival, or are now too sane to use their items. You have to deal with it to progress, I just want to state how bad the possibilities can be.
>>
>>43723896
Moving up to hunting lvl 2 quarry is a dangerous position. The single gain on damage and speed ends up with almost triple the damage per turn prior to dealing with Cunning/Diabolical/Top of the Food Chain. Then there is having to move through Overwhelming Darkness. Every single result on Path of the Insane is bad. 7/10 is bad on Doomed and 7/10 is bad on Brave. A set of bad rolls on Overwhelming Darkness leaves a battered party for the showdown, with some unable to use survival, having lost all of their survival, or are now too sane to use their items. You have to deal with it to progress, I just want to state how bad the possibilities can be.
For the King's Man encounter you should already have a rather full set of gear for a reliable party. If you have been putting 1+ shields on everyone like you should, congrats you are immune to the monster's trap completely. Stay spread out since both basic action and most AI cards have an AOE effect. Weak spot is exploitable, but moving there means that the monster will basic you next turn and you will most likely be the target of the AI card. King's Step is risky but worth it since the threat of death is very low. If you don't want to deal with it, having someone with a high speed weapon to peel off battle pressure is good too. Getting in 1 hit and then Cateyeing the 2 remaining battle pressure is viable as well. Bring a founding stone or two to have control over the Regal Armor effect. Always keep in mind that the only result of having the survivors wipe is the loss of pottery, so taking important people is not suggested.
Hopefully when the Hand comes and does his Regal Visit, you culled your population to gain Guidepost back in Armored Strangers. Bad things can happen, but with Accept Darkness and Guidepost, you have a 40% chance for a good thing and a 20% chance for an amazing FREE MASTERY OF YOUR CHOICE.
>>
>>43723929
Once Clan of Death is achieved, start rolling for intimacy at every possibility. Clan of Death is comparable to at least 3 age milestones and so for the exception of specific fighting arts, courage/understanding, and saviors, Clan of Death newborns will be just as good or better than your starting group of people. This is the second generation to really progress towards the end of the game with. This is why prioritizing Clan of Death is so important.
Once Scrap Smelting and the Blacksmith is unlocked, prioritize getting a full set of Beacon Shields for everyone first, then work on Dragon Slayers and other items.
Romantic > Barbaric - +1 understanding and double innovate is comparable to +1 str. Bone Witch is worse than Hands of Heat, but Ageless is so much better than Leyline Walker in the White Secret roll. Mask Merchant is equal to Hammer Knight (due to Steel Shield, not because of the actual cool looking mace). Watched triggers Final Fighting Art will be actually useful compared to Ultimate Weapon if you want to fight the Watcher right then (which is advisable).
>>
>>43723941
Lantern Year 13+
The first thing is the nemesis encounter with The Hand on year 13. The Hand can be fought multiple ways. The easiest way is to simply make sure everyone has a Beacon Shield and block every turn. Shuffle everyone around so that they are always in the RIGHT SPOT since everyone getting hit is much better than Penalty. Outlast his AI cards and win through applause. To actively fight him, you want everyone to have a white affinity if possible and juggle the eyes that open actively against rawhide headband results. High crit is good since The Hand actually has a good number of crit locations. Bring extra insanity to account for Ghost Step. Make SURE to bring a dried acathus on anyone who is important.
While it is not necessary, if you wish to gain the Mask Maker location and the ability to hunt legendary monsters, you will require a forsaker mask. The Forsaker Mask has a minuscule chance to drop from killing lvl 1-2 butcher and White Speaker events, but your most reliable way to get the mask is from innovating up to Mememto Mori and fighting a lvl 3 butcher. A heart flute is also required here if you want to have a lvl 3 butcher encounter before year 19.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.