[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SUPER STAND SUNDAY: HEAVEN'S DOOR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 46
File: Balanced Stand.jpg (90 KB, 473x750) Image search: [Google]
Balanced Stand.jpg
90 KB, 473x750
HELLO, AND WELLLLLLLCOME TOOOOOOO

SUPER STAND SUNDAY!

Let's see what sorta Stands we can come up with, and rate those of others.

For a quick Stand, use the following method-
>http://music.wikia.com/wiki/Music_Wiki
Hit random for the name.
>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki
Same deal for the powers.
OR just use
>http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html

Then, write it up

>http://jjba.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
Everything you ever wanted to know about Stands, but were too afraid to ask.

The next post will have the systems recommended for running Jojo games, along with the question
>>
File: JoJo System v2.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
JoJo System v2.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>HOW DO I INTO JOJO /TG/? (In no particular order)
>Mutants & Masterminds
>Marvel Heroic
>FATE (Next post has a hack)
>Savage Worlds
>Monsters and Other Childish Things
>Don't Rest Your Head
>Shadowrun (Adept or Mystic Adept with a Geas of POSING)
>Wild Talents (WIP houserules here: http://pastebin.com/bQqAMV5k)
>Attached file
>>
File: Jojo FATE.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Jojo FATE.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43654567
>Fan Parts (Also editable)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C5o0VJW_kHTvTuOu8vxpF_mF5zoZ1lwYuBFJ5eQKzis/edit
>Note: Rebuilding/adding info as we find it in the archives.

>d100 System (Editable copy)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V5mZwgz_Y0L-eoFsZwiPab53vpXQHNSfMY-wjDImPYA/edit

>「Question」What's your favourite dumb English localization name?
>>
>>43654580
>「Question」
I always thought a lot of them (Dan of Steel especially) sounded silly and not all that intimidating. Closest to my favorite would probably be Cool Ice
>>
I came up with a rather stupid idea for a Stand
>「I Predict A Riot」 appears to be muscled purple humanoid with a Bullhorn mounted in its forehead and a metallic grille over its mouth and metallic ridges running down its arms and legs. It Stats are rather average but it more than makes up for this with its special ability.
>「I Predict A Riot」 Has the ability of 「They're Not Very Sensible」 , anything that would deal damage to it instead cause an identical copy of it to appear.
>Its user is Rickey. R. Whitey. and he uses its ability 「They're Not Very Sensible」to drown people in copies of his stand.
>>
>>43655287
I love it. I haven't seen any Kaiser Chiefs stands before, so this is welcome.

Here's a silly one:

「Ghostbuster」is bound to its user's body. When active, it manifests in the form of an ethereal glow, like a pale green flame, wreathed around the user's fists.

「Ghostbuster」increases the user's strength, stamina, and speed to levels beyond any ordinary human. In addition, its power 「Bustin' Makes Me Feel Good」allows the user to directly engage in combat with other users' Stands, able to box, wrestle or otherwise brawl with even high-tier stands. 「Ghostbuster」requires its user to have combat knowledge and training, of course - if you want to keep up with Stands such as Star Platinum, you'd need to be a ninja, pretty much.

Who punches the punchghosts?
>>
If we're talking silly stands...

I don't know what to call it yet (naming stands is hard), but I had the idea for one that would create googly eyes on things in one of two ways:

1. Turn the opponent's eyes into googly eyes, making it so they can't focus forward on anything and their vision spazzes out if they're shaken too hard (*rattlerattlerattle*)
2. The user may place a googly eye on objects to use it as a camera for him to view through when he closes his eyes, and can see all his cameras similar to a security room by looking at different screens for each eye.
>>
>>43656079
「Eye In The Sky」?
>>
>>43656148
Beautiful, especially if he just pops a googly eye over a Cipher's camera and walks off laughing.
>>
>>43656148
That reminds me of an Idea I had
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHNxBheFAt4
「Doctor Tarr」is a Suit Stand which looks like, well, tar it has no Speed, Precision or Learning, what it does have is Destructive potential and Durability in spades.「Professor Fether」on the other hand manifests as a swarm of white「Feathers」that can travel with phenomenal speed and precision, these「Feathers」can also act as relay points to teleport「Doctor Tarr」, as a result of this the range of the stand can be considered infinite. It's user uses the「Feathers」to set up a point of entry for「Doctor Tarr」that will grant it the most surprising arrival, when in battle it looks like「Doctor Tarr」is moving so fast the air is blurring, when it really isn't, however, teleporting this way destroys the「Feathers」.
>>
>>43656400
Forgot to mention, but the「Feathers」are, in fact, generated by「Doctor Tarr」.
>>
>>43656400
Aww, I was hoping they were a pair of users who worked together. No one person can have two Stands, after all. They could have been twins.

One of my first Stand ideas, around the time i finished part 1/mid-part 2 was "Children of the Moon", a Stand that belonged to a genius loci - the remains of a town or city. Was never sure. Dormant during the day, the Stand manifests itself at night in the form of hundreds or even thousands of "ghosts", all pale white and translucent, the imprinted souls of the former inhabitants.

Children of the Moon is an automatic stand; anybody alive within the walls of the town/city will be targeted by the "ghosts". The ghosts cannot pass through solid objects, though they can levitate a short way off the ground and move fairly rapidly. If they catch someone living, they will do their best to hold them in place while others catch up. Once enough have arrived, the ghosts will attempt to beat the living person or persons to death.

Anybody who dies within the walls of the city will become part of the ranks of ghosts. They will have no knowledge of their former self - they are simply imprints.

The ghosts can be beaten, and even destroyed, by other Stands. One could render themselves safe by destroying every last ghost, but it would only be a matter of time before it built its "population" back up. In a pinch, it could even take imprints of animals, though these would be less hardy.

Children of the Moon was created when the city was struck by a stand-granting meteorite - the resulting disaster killed almost all the residents. Those who survived developed stands of their own, and left for a new home before the city itself developed its power.

I imagine an encounter where the team of protagonists must cross through the city to get to a destination, and become trapped during the night. They have to fight their way out, but lose one of their own to the mob, and have a tearful goodbye as they watch their friend manifest as a ghost.
>>
>>43656577
>No one person can have two Stands, after all.
But a person can have a Stand with more than one part to it, like Kira.
If anything 「Doctor Tarr & Pofessor Fether」is very similar to Killer Queen and SHA in that sense.
>>
>>43656637
Yeah, that does make a bit more sense now that you put it in context with KQ.

Would 「Tarr & Fether」look like a scooby-doo style swamp monster with tons of white feathers poking out? I like that visual. Swamp angel.
>>
>>43656673
I'd say yes. that's actually a really cool visual come to think of it.
>>
It is me, I am back, and I will probably be writing up more Undertale Stands this time around. Last time, we were looking at Spear of Justice/Battle Against A True Hero and Your Best Nightmare. Which one would you guys like to see first?

>>43655287
I like it.

>>43655512
I also like this, but I think Stands bound to their user's body already let them fight on par with other Stands automatically. See Scary Monsters for what I'm talking about.

>>43656400
Now this I can see being obnoxiously difficult to fight back against in most cases. You'd need either a ridiculously fast Stand, or one that could negate teleportation somehow. Speaking of which, I just had an idea for 「Your Best Nightmare」: negate the effects of other Stands in the vicinity, and claim them for the user's own. Si, or non?
>>
So how do you guys feel about alternate naming conventions? Stuff like vidya music, poetry, Jorge's movie-based names, and Persona-style folk lore naming.

Just asking cause me and a few friends want to do up a set of Stands based on the Judaeo-Christian End of Days and just say that Revelations was actually just a giant stand clusterfuck of biblical proportions.
>>
>>43657038
I'd say to go with it, but to be consistent about it. There's no point in half-assing a theme.
>>
>>43657053
Alright. The only two we have done up at the moment are

「Pestilence」, which is a swarm of locus that the user can produce from their body similar to Mrs. Robinson. The locus attempts to dive into the target's body, preferably through the mouth, and essentially gives them super aids.

And「Envy」, which allows the user to take control of other people's stands as a contest of will.「Envy」, itself, merely takes the form of a mass of fireflies that are attracted to other Stand users, and effectively have no supernatural powers until they begin to take control of a stand. Envy, unlike White Snake, cannot keep any stand it takes, however.
>>
Stand Name: 15 Min Flame

Stand Ability: [Coal Mimicry](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Coal_Mimicry)

Power - B

Speed - A

Range - A

Durability - B

Precision - E

Potential - B

Those stats and power don't seem to match up.
>>
>>43657234
Its cause you used the generator rather than making the stand yourself.
>>
>>43657234
If you take the power as inspiration rather than flat "this is the stand", then you could make something pretty good.

「15 Minute Flame」is another suit-like stand, allowing the user to cloak themselves in coal dust, for any use from disguise to armor. They can also ignite the coal dust to create flames, which they can then manipulate. They can also use coal dust to choke enemies and create a very flammable environment.

While the user's outer layer of coal dust is on fire, they gain the ability「Hot Blooded」, allowing them to move incredibly quickly trailing flames as they go. This also raises their destructive power, with flaming fists and a blazing trail. In terms of physical durability, the coal dust armor is quite sturdy, and can only really be lost by burning it off - its fire-fuelled powerup is temporary.
>>
>>43654558
>Click random, looking for cool powers for minor villains
> get http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sexual_Orientation_Manipulation
Why God Why

Also this seems like a very dumb but probably quite funny Stand power in Jojo. Time to find out who really is gay.
>>
So, /SSS/, let me tell you about the Stand my character was using during one of the JoJo RP sessions. It fell apart after 2 weeks, but it was hell of a ride.
If you want storytime, say the word.

Stand Name: Genome Virgo

Power: C

Speed: A

Range: A

Durability: D

Precision: B

Development Potential: A Requiem form was planned.
Ability: Genetic manipulation

Genome Virgo can manipulate DNA sequences of both humans and Stands alike (not both at the same time, only one target per edit). As the Stands doesn't possess DNA, Genome Virgo manipulated their "form", which is basicaly weak spiritual energy manipulation. After activation, the user may designate what part of DNA or Stand shall be edited. The trick part is that the user has to know what he wants exactly to do, which means that user has to know at least basics of biology or medical knowledge to even use that power. It can make regeneration faster, make someone blind/deaf/whatever, disable body parts, make organisms warm-blooded or cold-blooded, and, my favorite use, start diarrhea (which is how i defeated the first enemy and his Stand, Holy Diver).
>>
>>43656917
Well, nobody's responded for a bit, so, uh...

「Your Best Nightmare」

Destructive Power: A
Speed: B
Range: D
Staying: A
Precision: D
Developmental Potential: A

「Your Best Nightmare」 appears as a pair of monstrously oversized and excessively muscular bright red arms extending from the user's body that seem to end in elongated stumps rather than fists, though many long white thorns extend from the ends of the arms out to a substantial distance; the Stand does not appear to have a full body.

「Your Best Nightmare」 possesses the power of 「You Idiot」, allowing its user to negate the effects of other Stand powers in range of the user. Negated powers (though not the Stands themselves) may be freely utilised by the user as though the powers belonged to the user themselves, effectively stealing the power until the wielder of the negated Stand leaves the user's range or dies; furthermore, if the opponent does die, the user's native capacity to absorb people's souls before they pass on means that they may permanently gain the powers of most Stand users they kill, so long as they are not somehow prevented from absorbing the opponent's soul.
>>
>>43659318
>>43657155

I kinda wanna see「Your Best Nightmare」and「Envy」try to absorb each other
>>
>>43659318
Sounds pretty damn OP, don't think it could ever be used well
>>
>>43659397
I figure a being like Omega Flowey might win that battle automatically on account of both Determination and multiple souls. Other than that, it'd depend on whether Stand negation overrides Stand takeover or vice versa.

>>43659761
To be fair, it only overrides Stand POWERS. As the wording has it, the Stands themselves would still be available to the user, just not their special abilities. But yes, it'd suck to have the manifestation of your will reduced to just a punchghost, especially if they're not good at being a punchghost.
>>
Ran another game last night. Have yet to jot down session notes but here's the fight:

> Rob, Rom, and Ringo versus Crazy Train and Cactus Jack
>>
So last time, there was some talk about mashup Stands. So, how many Stands would be mashed into 「Stars on 45」?
>>
>>43654558
Stand Name: If I Had A Hammer

Stand Ability: [Absolute Law Manipulation]
Description: The ability to have absolute control over all of laws. Ultimate form Law Manipulation. The user has the power to make, change, destroy or redefine any/all kind of rule/law, including physical, scientific, magical, divine, metaphysical or conceptual, granting them control over all limits Including their own.

Stand User : Ivor Maxwell
Future president of the United States? Maybe.
BBEG? Definitely.
>>
File: d4c.gif (1 MB, 450x310) Image search: [Google]
d4c.gif
1 MB, 450x310
So i wanted to run a campaing when I have time.
Right now i have three problems:
Finding players, and making it so my ideas have some consistency:
I had planned for the party to take a job to look for a missing person, there's a good sum of money if they can find it.
Now the players would travel around the world, incluiding, inca ruins in peru, egypt, australia, france and russia
had in mind a group of elite ISIS soldiers, also some russians goverment agents, and dudes from several nationalities

and lastly deciding on one of the many systems, I want combat that's interesting and that favours creativityWas leaning towards fate
One of my fears is being unable to retain the players, I play via roll20 and so far, several campaings I have been on (as a player) have bleed players all the time, or the GM got tired and cancelled it
>>
>>43662606
I'd totally be willing if you don't mind someone that you might need to bug every so often. It's a memory thing rather than an interest, and my current GM doesn't like some of my stands so I wouldn't mind an outlet to test those ones out.
>>
>>43662772
what are your stands anyways?
drop me an email/steam or skype, I'm looking to run the campaing around january if everything goes right
>>
>>43662986
I'm MSPaint dude, if you've been to threads from a month or so ago.
Depending on how the missing person one is rescued, I'd probably be running my「Dead Inside」, which is an act stand that lets its user have pseudo chameleon skin cause of a layer of mucus along his body. I can dump it's full info if you want.
>>
>>43662986
Durrhurr forgot skip: dyxo.xinoro

ShrewScout should be the name, picture is a shrew thing with a french hat and a mustache.
>>
>>43662606
Dude, idea sounds pretty cool.
System wise, Fate does sound good for what your looking for, though can't say for sure.
Also, yeah, got a whole page of dead games, sucks.
>>
File: 1418049552620.gif (3 MB, 361x199) Image search: [Google]
1418049552620.gif
3 MB, 361x199
Bite za bampu
>>
File: 1445751268290.webm (3 MB, 800x440) Image search: [Google]
1445751268290.webm
3 MB, 800x440
>>43664977
>gif
>>
>>43665001
Cross my heart.
Hope you die.
I just stuck a fucking bomb in your eye.
>>
>>43659318
I'm really liking these undertale stands, you should make a paste in or something for them if you plan to do more because the most is pretty damn big
>>
>>43657038
>>43657038
I like the idea of naming stands after classic video games like Chrono Trigger or Kid Chameleon. If you look back you can find some with some pretty cool names.
>>
>>43666233
Wasn't the JoJo-YGO crossover using vidya as it's naming convention? I remember Honda had Silent Scope and I think Anzu had Earthbound. Don't remember who else had what except that Yugi was like "Fuck you guys, who needs a stand when you have the Heart of the Cards?"
>>
File: Dio Approves.gif (821 KB, 480x291) Image search: [Google]
Dio Approves.gif
821 KB, 480x291
Just finished another session of Stars in the Water. Tomorrow will be many story times.
Simone, Kirk, Florin, and Brut v Dragon Force
>>
>>43666311
Can't say I've heard of that, though it sounds pretty cool. I'd really want a stand called Ghouls and Ghosts or Demons Crest.
>>
>>43666739
>mfw Capcom will never do anything with their old IPs

Golden Axe has the potential to be a great item stand, though. I will say that.
>>
>>43666800
I think Altered Beast would be a great ability stand along the lines of something like Scary Monsters
>>
>>43666939
Final Fantasy also has the potential to be the most insane fucking ACT stand ever, if each individual act is based on the different Main Series titles.
>>
>>43666976
No, the best ACT Stand would be Street Fighter. Every ACT would have, like, four sub-ACTS, each one adding more powers and balancing previous ones.
>>
>>43666999
However the IBIKI Act will always be the most satisfying one to use even though BISON and AKUMA will always be stronger.
>>
「Cherry Bomb」Bright red, lean, humanoid with red rimmed shades and a tracksuit sucking on a cherry.

Has the power to repel matter within 10 feet of him. The push power gets weaker the farther away you are from「Cherry Bomb」until you're finally out of range. The fastest object he can stop is a bullet. He can launch things just as fast too, provided they are close enough to him.

Pretty weak besides this one skill.
>>
>>43658842
word
>>
Stand Name: 「Indiscriminate Murder is Counter-Productive」

Stand Ability: 「Too Much Fun」

「Indiscriminate Murder is Counter-Productive」 is a stand that wraps itself around the user, taking the form of techno-skeletal armor, cybernetic in several locations. The stand augments all of the user's actions, making them stronger, faster, and more precise, on top of allowing them to physically damage an enemy Stand.

However, the stand is more insidious than that. Each time something is damaged or destroyed, or if 「Indiscriminate Murder is Counter-Productive」 itself takes damage, the Stand's ability increases across the board.

Power - A
Speed - B
Range - D
Durability - A
Precision - C
Developmental Potential - C
>>
A Tribe called Quest is a goldmine for good stand names
>>
Alright, so I have a pair of stand ideas here..
>「Owner of a Lonely Heart」 is a stand of average power, mainly colored pink and purle and with several broken hearts decorating it. Its stand ability, 「Owner of a Broken Heart」 allows it to target a person. That person will now be unable to see, hear or interact in any way with people it considers allies.
>「Bells And Whistles」Is a stand which resembles a jester with 4 arms, each one holding a bell. Its stand ability, 「The Moment」allows it to set nearly any condition, and if that condition is fulfilled 「Bells And Whistles」will loudly alert it. The range of this stand is seemingly unlimited in its ability, although the stand itself cannot travel very far.
>「Fortune Teller」is a stand which empowers the user. While activated, the user can predict the actions of an enemy, but must exclaim it loudly, Joseph Joestar-style. If this prediction is correct, the stands ability 「Future Shadows」 outcome of this action will have the exact opposite effect. For example, predicting that someone will enter a building through a door will cause them to leave the building instead if they try to do it. This can be avoided by entering through a window however, limiting the stand's power.
>>
>>43654580
>What's your favorite dumb English localization name?
Devo to Soul Sacrifice. It goes out of its way to avoid one copyright by walking into another.

Stand User: The Gravity has been updated a little. Progress has been slow because of life and lack of feedback.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16ILQg-VrKzGS3LOzdRKMr7O7lQu9NWREnD8zGwmMW8Y/edit?usp=sharing

I'd like to see you guys come up with some Stands using the creation rules, if only so I can see if they actually work.
>>
So, did anyone here watch Sleep No More when it came out? Would something like the Morpheus Signal be a great plot hook for people who start to develop Stands?
>>
>>43658842
>>43667157

Ok, storytime:

One day, our group of friends decided we should do JoJo RP. We all thought that's fun idea (it was for how long it lasted), so we went on creating characters and our Stands. My stand was, suprise suprise, 「Genome Virgo」 (initial idea was to name our stands after zodiac signs, but 2 of our guys decided "fuck it", though it still worked somehow). Now about char i was playing, his name was Vincent and was poor as fuck medicine student who got just kicked out of the universtity. Action was set in Poland, but we were told we will go to Italy, 'Murica and Japan (we actualy went to Italy, but that's later). About the setting: it is year 2009 (before Stone Ocean) and it includes all canon characters and villains, adding some new ones, of course. Now, on to the action, from my character perspective:

>Just got kicked out of university, back to home to eat instant noodles, just like for last 3 years
>Notice some advertisment
>A new book is realeased, called "Diamond is Not Crash"
>"Yeah, sure, whatever."
>Some short guy comes to me and tells me to go with him, because someone's injured
>Went into some dark alley, no one's here
>Suddenly i'm left alone
>There's only one guy, probably soldier, looks like Spec Ops from World War II
>Shots me with something, i faint
>After i wake up, i have a small hole going through my arm
>"Fuck, that was weird"
>Even though i feel weird, i go back home
>>
Stand Name: Where Do I Hide

Stand Ability: [Universal Force Manipulation](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Universal_Force_Manipulation)

Power - B
Speed - A
Range - E
Durability - B
Precision - E
Potential - A

Did... Did i just become a JoJo main villain?
>>
Hey everyone. We'll be posting storytime from the Stars in the Water game later. Ozzy's game also finally has its first session today.
>>
>>43670639
Did somebody say storytime?

When we last left our heroes, they had just fought a local boxer who was pressed into attacking them. The group was discussing the state of the body when the still wounded Kirk limped over. While Simone and Florin asked Kirk if she was alright, Mr. Brut made a disgusted face at the pulverized corpse. "Ugh, getting rid of bodies is a nasty business. This stand user is still causing us trouble even in death. I fail to see why you all mourn him so heavily."

"I wouldn't say "mourn", exactly... I'm not really sure what I'm feeling right now" Simone replied, looking down at the corpse again.

"So this one didn't melt? That's interesting." Kirk noted.

Otto looked at the corpse for a moment then at his wrist. "Well, I got something that just came up." he said and then stumbled / jogged away.

"Don't you fucking bail on us! Wait what? Why would he melt?"

"That's what I want to know. Who the hell takes a bullet to the head and decides to chew on a leg? And who just melts into a puddle after that? Pretty indecisive, if you ask me." Kirk said as she stroked her chin.

"You'll have to explain yourself in more detail later. First, we need to remove this body," Florin said, grabbing his cell phone.

"So you need a body disposed of, eh? Well, you're lucky you have a hardened criminal like me around." Kirk noted.

"Do you have a particular plan, then?" Florin asked, ceasing his dialing. "Because if not, I am just going to call an ambulance and say we just found him like this."

Mr. Brut shook his head at Florin in a dismissive manner. "You want to spend who-knows-how-long being questioned by the cops? These cops might even have a case against us, since we DO have his killer among us. I vote for the more discrete way. The less people who know about this, the better."
>>
File: grave_digging.jpg (80 KB, 480x487) Image search: [Google]
grave_digging.jpg
80 KB, 480x487
>>43670672
Simone paced back and forth a bit. "How the fuck... What are we supposed to do now, even IF this goes smoothly? How many times are people going to come after us? Is this my life now?"

Kirk shrugged. "I didn't choose the thug life. The thug life chose me."

"Our DNA isn't on the body, we did technically find him like this, and we should at least get this guy a decent burial. Hopefully," Florin countered.

"...There's no one around. Let's just find an abandoned patch of dirt and dump him in. Digging a hole will take a few seconds at most." Simone said, stopping her pacing.

Mr. Brut nodded in agreement. "I'm not touching the body though. Getting tired of having stuff splattering on my clothes."

"Alright, good, then let us finish this dark business," Florin said, calling forth his Stand and using it to heft up the man's body.

Florin grunted noncommittally as he reached the patch of trees by the shore, setting down the body gently as can be. "Now we need a six foot deep hole, to prevent dogs from picking this spot out."

"Shouldn't be too hard." Single Lady emerged and started to break through the ground.
"Right, right, let's make this quick," Florin added, cracking his knuckles and sending Trans-Continental Hustle to help shoveling dirt.

"I have something to do before you kick that body in. Would the two of you mind holding the body up?" Kirk asked manifesting Meat Puppet

"If you feel this will help our chances of being discovered, certainly," Florin stated, hefting up the man's body.

Some kind of protrusion sprouted from Kirk’s wrists, accompanied by bulging glands. "Spinnerets. We're gonna need to wrap this body if we want to keep in the juices."
“Yes! Like a spindle! Our heroine's plan was to rotate the body like a spindle or a spit, so she could wrap it up with her wrapping!” Kirk monologue to herself as she wrapped the corpse and injected it with very large amounts of spider venom to melt the organs.
>>
>>43670687
"Rest in peace, comrade," Florin muttered as his Stand scooped the last of the dirt over the wrapped corpse.. "We shall have bloody vengeance upon he who had you do this."

"Uh... so do we just room together and wait for someone else to come after us?" Simone asked with a concerned look on her face.

"I doubt that would work. After all, you have a job, Kirk has school, and... Brut does whatever he does. We'd have to leave eventually," Florin analyzed.

"...wanna go get some coffee?" Simone asked

"School? What would I need that for?"

"For ensuring that you do not end up worse than I have," Florin replied. "And as for coffee... depends on who pays."

"...Yeah, okay. I'll buy." Simone said as she led the group back to the road.

As the group left the wooded area they could hear the familiar tune played by the cities public transit. Double Dutch Buses.
Kirk shuffled her feet to the tune and Simone couldn’t help but bob her head. "Never understood why they played that," Florin noted. "Is it some marketing thing?"

The bus came to a stop only a few feet away from the group and a rather bored looking man in old fashioned business attire and suspenders stepped out, making his way to the docks. Kirk said something about a drug deal and scurried off.

Simone stepped onto the bus, not sure what to say. The awkwardness of the situation was rapidly approaching critical levels as the jingle continued to play

Florin pulled out a handful of quarters from his pocket, dispensing them slowly as he scanned the bus.

Mr. Brut elected to keep standing while the others sat "Uuugh, been inside for only a few seconds and this noise is already giving me a headache." Mr. Brut glanced at Simone and rolled his eyes as he saw her bobbing her head in rhythm with the music.
>>
>>43670719
At the back was a rather angry looking man in jeans and a leather jacket with skulls on it.
Behind the bus driver was a tanned man wearing a floral, orange shirt and bright pink swim trunks with a wave pattern.
Near the back was a woman with dark skin and an average build, with teal hair worn in a ponytail. She wore dark jeans and a gray jacket with a scale pattern.
Right beside the door was man in a winter coat and sweatpants who was resting his head against his bus window.
The bus driver himself was an overweight man in grey bus driver uniform. He was rather old and his hat has a many emblems of tires and music notes.

The bus driver smiled as everyone took their places and switched to the radio on a much lower volume.
As the bus lurches into motion everyone sitting felt a brief static shock.

Everyone noticed what looked like a flash outside the right side of the bus. "What the-?" Florin murmured, rubbing his eyes and looking out the window again.
"The hell?" Simone tried to figure out just what that was.

Everyone noticed as Mr. Brut shook and small sparks coursed through the bar he was holding onto, through his body, and into the floor of the bus. Mr. Brut snapped his hand away from the support bar. "Agh, shit! Is this normal on public buses?"

"Not to my knowledge... this is... most strange." Florin slowly scanned the bus, looking for any folk that looked more suspicious than usual.

Both the man in the leather jacket and the brightly dressed man were looking at Brut, but went back to their thoughts as things went back to normal.

Soon the group noticed a flash from the left side this time. "I'm not dealing with more bullshit." Simone turned to the man in the colorful clothing and summoned Single Lady. Single Lady threw a punch at the man, stopping a mere centimeter from his face.
Florin, catching onto Simone's plan, doing the same for the man with the leather jacket.
>>
File: JoJo-Simone.png (149 KB, 560x1574) Image search: [Google]
JoJo-Simone.png
149 KB, 560x1574
>>43670742
Brut and Simone both also noticed something a second before the flash. A figure with a humanoid upper half and a quadruped lower half. The entire body was covered in pink scales that flickered bright white every few seconds. The head was elongated like that of a lizard with spikes coming out of the back of it, both the feet and hands were humanoid in shape with claws.

Neither of the men flinched as Brut and Simone jumped into seats, keeping away from the metal parts of the bus. Florin was unable to avoid a wave of sparks that rolled across the bus though.. "Gah, son of a- graaaah!" Florin cursed as the electricity coursed through his body.

The enemy was then on the right side of the bus, where is slammed a hand into the side of the bus, trying to guide a jolt into Single Lady which was easily avoided.

"「Trans-Continental Hustle」!" Florin called out, launching his own Stand at the enemy one, sending a flurry of punches through the windows at his foe. Trans-Continental Hustle arced it's fists backs, before launching into a rapid flurry of blows, aimed straight at the enemy Stand. The blows crashed through the window and struck home on the enemy Stand. "NOT-A-NOT-A-NOT-A-NOT-A-NOT-A-CRIME!" the Stand cried out as it lashes out with one final blow.

While weathering the blows with no issue the Stand latched onto the hole made by Trans-Continental Hustle and started to pump electricity into bus’s frame.

Simone stepped forward and held one clenched hand in front of her face. "This week has just been the worst! Fuck off, you pile of dicks!" Single Lady smashed open the wall of the bus and unleashed its counterattack.

Florin scoffed as Simone does her part of the attack, standing on the balls of his feet and turned so that his body is facing perpendicular to the enemy as he turns his head to face the Stand. He let one arm dangle in front of him, whilst the other formed a gun that points out and up, behind Florin's torso.
>>
File: seat-belts-everyone.gif (197 KB, 245x184) Image search: [Google]
seat-belts-everyone.gif
197 KB, 245x184
>>43670753
"You think that staying in the same place will work against MY stand? Idiot, my Stand thrives on this!「We Rise Again」!"

A ghostly visage appears where Trans-Continental Hustle previous floated, launching into a barrage of fists. In the meanwhile, the actual Trans-Continental Hustle adds to it with it's own flurry of punches.

What electricity was pumped into the bus able to knock out both the brightly dressed and leather jacket wearing men. The bus driver was still driving, but was visually panicked as he was trying his best to drive on the dirt road the bus found itself on. The sleeping man was still passed out. The woman at the back however was currently standing against her window, bleeding from several places. "You motherfuckers! You will pay for what you did to Me and 「Dragonforce」!”

"Fuck you! I HAVE NOTHING MORE TO SAY TO YOU!" Single lady positioned a ring in front of Simone. Empowered by Single Lady's strength, Simone and her stand lept through it simultaneously, launching themselves at the enemy with incredible speed!

Simone and Single Lady landed a solid punch with a loud crash, but Dragonforce was in the bus now, blocking the blow. "Nice try BITCH!" the woman shouted back, spitting up a little blood.

Mr. Brut made an uneasy expression as the bus is shaken and torn apart by the psychic battle. "I knew I shouldn't have trusted public transport! I'm going to put a stop to this crazy ride." Mr. Brut tipped his hat and quietly whispered to himself. "Visitors." The monkey-masked figure stepped into view from behind Brut, piercing its fingers into the fabric of space and spreading the tear. "FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS!" Mr. Brut reached through the hole in space, punching the brakes.
>>
File: Simone's Plan.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Simone's Plan.gif
4 MB, 320x240
>>43670773
Once the brakes were hit, the bus’s wheels screeched to a halt and kept going as the bus slowly tipped onto it’s left side as the driver panicked. The bus rolled a few times before coming to a stop laying across the road, the front of the bus facing a group of trees. The group seemed to be alright save for a few scratches and bruises, but the other passengers were all heavily bleeding and except for the driver, still out cold. The woman and Dragonforce were also missing.

Outside the bus they looked to have crashed on the edge of town, but there was something more worrying. A ring of lightning was hovering off the ground and had almost encompassed the bus, but it seemed to have a gap not filled around the front.

Mr. Brut wobbled a bit as he got his bearings. "Well.. looks like that momentarily got rid of her.. hopefully."

Florin gently popped open the emergency exit on the roof, and crawled out to examine the lightning - keeping his Stand ready, guarding, and prepared to throw a punch at the first thing he sees that looks like the enemy. "Interesting..." the Romanian muttered, dusting himself off. Slowly but surely, he edged towards the trees - still keeping himself ready for anything.

"Son of a bitch! No! You're not getting away! You die NOW!" a ring hovered in front of Simone. She turned the dial up all the way to x10. With the ring positioned above her, Simone once again used her stand to perform a massive leap, and passed through the ring, rocketing into the sky to get a better vantage point.

Simone noticed a trail of blood from the bus to the trees ahead. As she fell back to the ground, a ring appeared beneath her. She passed through it, remaining at the same speed but now flying at an angle toward the trees. "Here I come, asshole!"
>>
File: What Actually Happened.gif (872 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
What Actually Happened.gif
872 KB, 245x200
>>43670795
Simone rocketed through the trees, but was sent flying as a pink, scaly hand swatted her to the side. Simone crashed into a tree with a sickening crack, her left arm breaking. Back across the clearing the woman taunted with Dragonforce at her side "Nice try Bitch, but you don't stand a chance against me!"

Brut grimaced as he saw Simone impact into the tree. "Ouch. Maybe that'll serve as a lesson to this group on recklessness."
Mr. Brut carefully eyes the lightning ring surrounding the area. Maybe I have a chance of escaping the border unharmed, if the enemy is unable to FIND me in order to attack with their stand. Mr. Brut calls out his stand, this time it's a different entity from the monkey-masked figure. This one is more well-dressed, and wears a raccoon mask, unshifting and expressionless. Mr. Brut's appearance seems to shift unnaturally for a moment, before he entirely fades from view. Vanished.

As Simone rose to her feet, Kirk rode up to the crash on a probably stolen motorized scooter. "Whoever this is, they think I'm an idiot. Public enemy #1 Kirk wouldn't fall for an obvious trap like that." Kirk said when she noticed the lightning ring. But she also noticed the wounded Simone in the tree clearing up ahead.

"AAGH! Damn you!" Simone staggered to her feet, holding her broken arm. "This is far from over!"

"I would, however, do this. ROOF WITH A HOLE IN IT!" At that, Kirk sprouted a giant pair of grasshopper legs from under her shirt and to lept over the lightning to Simone's side.
"Damn, you look like you could use a spare. Um... Sorry. You're gonna have to..." Kirk looks down sheepishly and mumbles a bit.

"Just fucking do it!" Single Lady immediately grabbed its own arm and tore it off before Simone could second-guess herself.

"..."

"AAAAHHH! FUCK! FUCK! HOLY SHIT FIX IT FIX IT!"

Kirk heaved a bit.

The woman stared and shouted "I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONE THAT WAS GONNA KILL YOU!?"
>>
File: Simone's New Plan.jpg (45 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Simone's New Plan.jpg
45 KB, 480x640
>>43670808
"I-I'm not- Ohmygodpleasedon'tlookatme" Kirk mumbled as Meat Puppet shot Simone in the shoulder, though, and gave her a brand-new arm. "How-how's that for a... a 'shot in the arm?' Eh?" Kirk gave her a weak little thumbs-up.

The woman gritted her teeth and pointed at the lightning ring "Dragonforce go and finish the ring!"
At that Dragonforce rushed forward, lightning in its wake and closed the gap. The circle of lightning then complete. The lightning ring quickly closed in on the bus, with Brut still nowhere to be seen Florin jumped off, landing in between the group and the woman in the clearing.
Florin dusted himself off as he sized up the situation. As he opened his mouth to say something he was interrupted by the woman “Just shut up and die! D will be happy once I’ve gotten rid of you all!”

"Three assassins in one day? Your boss is quite tenacious! Why does he want us dead anyway?" Kirk said as she regained her composure.

"I wasn't even looking for you, today is just my lucky day!"

"That's a preposterous thing to say when you're the one bleeding heavily," Florin retorted, drawing forth his stand. "「TCH」!" he yelled, sending the Stand off in a rush of punches - followed by an after-image of punches as soon as the time is convenient.

But Dragonforce was too fast and lept back to its users side before a single punch hit it. "Is that the best you got? That attack on the bus was just a fluke!" the woman yelled at Florin.

The three rings hovered close together, and suddenly, hooks extended from their edges. The rings docked together. Single Lady, severed arm in hand, winds up for a pitch.
"To be honest, I always wanted to do this as a kid."

The hand sped through the rings. Before 「Dragonforce」was able bring up its guard the clenched fist makes impact, staggering the enemy Stand. The woman coughed up some blood and leaned against the tree heavily. "DAMNIT"
>>
File: Brutal.png (387 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Brutal.png
387 KB, 600x600
>>43670832
“Yeah! Way to go, Simone! Beat her with the wet end! And while she's reeling from that blow to the face-- How about some venom, right into your bloodstream?!" Kirk cheered as Meat Puppet fired a volley at the enemy Stand user.

The woman ducked down and avoided the volley, grinning all the while "Nice try, I'll make sure to get back for what you did to Williams you little bitch!"

"He was a pervert! He had it coming!"

After that comment the woman let out a yell and Dragonforce rushed forward, claws lashing out at TCH, but it was far too slow. "Fool! You left yourself wide open with that!" Florin snapped, as TCH pulled back slightly to avoid the claws - simultaneously winding up the opening blow of a short barrage, directed straight at 「Dragonforce's」head. As the flurry slowed down, the after image of 「Trans-Continental Shuffle」continued with another flurry which sent「Dragonforce」and the Stand user, flying back.

Dragonforce faded away as the user crashed into a tree, heavily bleeding and clinging to consciousness. As she struggled to try and get up the group closed in around her and Meat Puppet replaced what missing teeth she had. Simone loomed over the enemy. "Where is D?"

But the woman refused to talk.

"Good grief." Meat Puppet shoots a dart into the Stand user's thigh. "In 30 seconds, you'll grow a venom gland of the Brazilian Wandering Spider, directly into your bloodstream. If you're lucky, you'll suffer one of the worst deaths possible on the planet Earth. If you're unlucky, you'll live. I can still dismiss it. Talk." Kirk said glaring at her coldly
>>
File: 120dkap42.jpg (16 KB, 272x200) Image search: [Google]
120dkap42.jpg
16 KB, 272x200
>>43670832
Florin shook his head idly. "Ah, the days of being noble to your fallen foes are long past. Unless, of course, you talk."

The woman spat blood up at Kirk “Like I, Lily Dolib would tell shit to you punks! When D gets here he is gonna kick all your asses! I swore my life to him, so you all can eat shit!”

"Eight seconds. What's it gonna be? No buying for time. “ Simone said, using her phone for a timer.

"Kirk, remove the glands," Florin said, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Enough people have died already as it is."

“You kidding me? She's dangerous!" Simone nearly yelled as she saw her phone was already dead.

"There's an ambulance on the way, she'll survive whatever we can do to decommission her," Florin replied.

Kirk loomed over her. "Nope, not yet. Pretty soon you're gonna see a bulge where that dart hit you."

Lily gulped and glared at the group “Fine! D is gonna be here in two weeks. He also had some other lackeys take these weird rock looking pills.”

"Oooh, cut it real close there. But looks like you were a little too slow." Kirk pointed down at the dart, where a small but noticeable bulge had formed.

Lily closed her eyes and grit her teeth "See you in Hell!"

"Kirk. Remove it. Now." Florin said, staring at Kirk.

Kirk flipped off Lily "It's an improvement on this backwater." Then she walked away all cool like a cool guy."
>>
File: Good.gif (695 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
Good.gif
695 KB, 500x350
>>43670885
Lily is keeps her eyes closed, waiting for death. But after a moment she opens her eyes and lifts an arm slowly "W-Why aren't I dead?"

"Kirk, you fucked up." Simone stated as she summoned Single Lady and knocked out the enemy.

At this point the sound of ambulance sirens filled the air and Mr. Brut appeared from nowhere next to the group. “I had Visitors get the people in the bus out before the ring fried everything inside, we should get moving.”
"Aw, come on! Why you gotta cramp my style?!" Kirk complained.

“Give her a new leg. There's an old man who deals in souls. He can help us." Simone said while having Single Lady pick up the KO’d stand user.

"It was such a great bluff!" Kirk whined

"I know, Kirk, we were all impressed." Simone patted Kirk on the back to try and cheer her up.

Florin scoffed. "Certainly a lot of loyalty for a hired Stand user..."

"Oh well. Hope she likes gopher saliva in her blood." Kirk says as the group makes their getaway.

To Be Continued ====>
>>
>>43670895
You guys are like quip city
>>
File: Witty one liner.jpg (41 KB, 495x148) Image search: [Google]
Witty one liner.jpg
41 KB, 495x148
>>43671283
The players like to make sure dialogue is JoJo esque.
>>
>>43671283
>>43671343
Stupid dialogue is nonnegotiable.
>>
prolly not in the spirit of the thread, but I'm curious what you all think
>User Name: Holly Kujo
>Stand Name: (Tangled Up) In Blue

Strength: E
Speed: D
Durability: C - A
Development Potential: A

>Appearence: In Blue is an overgrowth of plants (typically vines, but they can mimic local flora if need be) spanning the entirety of the stand's range.
>Ability [Got the Blues]: In Blue can transfer energy between people in contact with it and itself, using it on stands effects their parameters and the potency of their abilities. Charging a person with energy fills them with energy and inspiration, but gives them progressively narrow focus, to the point where they may injure themselves in monomaniacal frenzy. Draining energy from people clears their mind, but reduces their stamina until they eventually pass out. Stand Users cannot be drained of energy if their stand is active.

>As Holly further musters her will and comes to grips with being a stand user it gains a new function.

Strength-> B - A
Durability-> B
Development Potential-> C
>Segments of In Blue act as giant muscles, pulling on the terrain it covers to form weapons and defenses.

>Eventually she accepts the Legacy of the Joestar family, and In Blue gains an alternate form.

>In Blue: The Hermit

Strength: B
Speed: C - A
Range: C
Durability: B
Development Potential: E
>In Blue gathers itself around Holly, trading its environmental control for direct attack power. In Blue can switch between forms, but not on the fly.
>Appearence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QHGE82b4Ig [Embed] [skip to 1:40]
>>
>>43666212
I keep all of my previous Stands in a text document on my computer. That being said, yes, I should make a Google document for them to go in instead. Anyways, expect 「Spear Of Justice」 in the near future.

>>43672321
This looks like a cool guy. I like it.
>>
>>43672440
>This looks like a cool guy
pic related

and to clarify, the - indicates temporary buffs from drained energy
>>
>>43672472
Ah, that explains a lot. I suppose I should've explained why I think it's a cool guy, which is because it'd fit in with that one AU where Holy replaces Jotaro, and the other protagonists get swapped with other characters, for instance Iggy and Pet Shop, and I believe continue to insist upon Lisa Lisa and Joseph.
>>
>>43672746
OOH, I'm digging that
>>
>>43672746
now is there actual content for this or is it just "hey that would be cool"
>>
>>43672843
It is something that people have talked about but for reasons no single person has written down. Mostly because we can't fully agree on who replaces who. Even though we should have Hol Horse replace Kakyoin and Younger Looking Joseph.
>>
>>43672966
I thought Hol Horse replaced Avdol and Midler replaced Kaks, I know we decided on Sherry being Polnareffs replacement for certain, was her Stand When a Knight Won His Spurs?
>>
>>43673200
High Priestess seems like an odd stand to work with for a protag
other options for Kakyoin include N'doul, ZZ, Rubber Soul, or a part 4 stand if the chronology worked
>>
>>43673200
Right it had been awhile. N'doul would work better as Kak's replacement. But we still need to settle Lisa Lisa or Young looking Joseph.
>>
>>43673346
>>43673383
I believe we were torn between Midler and N'doul for Kakyoin, given that either could feasibly work for his replacement, though I don't necessarily have any particular favourite out of the two. As for Lisa Lisa VS younger!Joseph, I'm still pushing for Lisa Lisa largely because she works as a replacement for Joseph, which just de-aging him some wouldn't work for; additionally, even if she doesn't achieve the right circumstances to start off with a Stand from the get-go (which could be an interesting subplot in and of itself, mind you), I'm of the opinion that she'd most likely develop one sooner or later due to a combination of rather frequent need during the journey to kill DIO, and due to being surrounded by at least five other Stand users on a regular basis. She certainly has the willpower to develop a Stand, I think, since she has the potential to utilise the Ripple.
>>
>>43673663
for Midler vs N'doul, here's the breakdown as I see it
>Both
+long range stands
+crusaders had the lamest stands anyway
-could trivialize certain fights
-/+ don't have much on their personalities
>Midler
+could lead to some cool scenes with the stand either by taking opponent by surprise or luring them into a location where High Priestess can go max size
+ focus on power over precision changes things up, important since the other stands are physically weak
- canon fight came down to brute force
>N'doul
+ Seismic sense adds a new tactical layer to stand fights
+ could have interesting moments with surprise stand water
- if geb to control more water than shown in the fight, it would be broken as hell, unless it lost speed and precision with size, in which case it would just be the water equivalent of High Priestess
>>
>>43673663
as for Lisa-Lisa, even with hamon she'd be older than Enyaba, that's going to be at least somewhat weird regardless of how it's handled.

I suppose if you wanted to play up a "ragtag bunch of misfits" angle you could commit to her being a woman out of her time, then have N'doul as the token evil
>>
>>43673200
though I suspect Hol Horse would still be closer to Polnareff in role though, what with him being an idiot

anyways, any ideas on how When a Knight Won His Spurs would work?
>>
>>43674441
I figure the personalities thing would be something developed over the course of the story. Also, if they'd trivialise a fight, it might be prudent to exclude them from the fight somehow, which is pretty much what they did with Avdol in canon ahaha bad joke.
Incidentally- and I'm not sure how I didn't mention this before now- but it should probably be pointed out that none of the swapped characters would be exact matches to the original SDCs. In my opinion, they'd roughly match the group's overall traits, but with mixes and matches between roles and general personality traits in characters. How this would affect the story would then be up to whoever decides to actually write out how it goes, such that, for instance, where Polnareff previously had major precedence, some of his roles may instead be taken up by the Avdol equivalent of the swapped party, and likewise, maybe Kakyoin's replacement is replaced by the Pet Shop equivalent in their efforts to discover what DIO's Stand does. (And he'd probably need a new name by the way, since alternate universe stuff.)

>>43674709
Pfft, whaaaat, noooo... she'd only be a hundred. That's, like, fifty or so in Ripple years, right? Also, canon blatantly stated that N'doul would've been a good person if DIO hadn't gotten to him, so.
>>
>>43674981
I'm seeing an automatic Stand that uses a two handed Sword as opposed to SCs Rapier, as a bonus, when its around Sherry it has the personality of Baymax...until something tries to kill her, then the kid gloves come off. also it looks much...softer when it's calm, but it can quickly resolve into a 7 foot tall pain machine should the need arise.

Also while it may be slightly slower and less precise than SC, it more than makes up for this when it comes to damage.
>>
>>43675199
Oh, and it's Spikier and has what appears to be steam engine like funnels at its elbows and knees
>>
>>43675199
>>43675268
>basically just steampunk strong SC

Léon Jules Polnareff is le watching you m8
>>
>>43675330
Eeeer, nope he's just frothing a corner.

Anyways, I was thinking that it would be a little more than 'Hurr swordsmash.', I do want to play up the angle that 'He's only a Painengine if he thinks you hurt Sherry, the rest of the time hes actually quite nice.' also, unlike most other Automatic Stands, Knight can't talk, he doe communicate through sign language though.
>>
>>43675004
>Pfft, whaaaat, noooo... she'd only be a hundred. That's, like, fifty or so in Ripple years, right?
Don't actually know Enyaba's age, so whatevs.
Still, chronologically she might as well be Kan-ra compared to the other auCrusaders, so that could be used for some character or humor moments.
>none of the swapped characters would be exact matches to the original SDCs
True, but as I said SDC protags had the least interesting stands of the series, so it would be good to make some use of their canon gimmicks.
>>43675330
yeah, admittedly I've been thinking about Anarchy Reigns lately so I'm a bit biased, but the name of Sherry's stand makes me immediately jump to "rocket legs". Which would mean attack rush would be less oraora and more spin2win
>>
>>43675699
>Which would mean attack rush would be less oraora and more spin2win
Heh, So Knight as painengine attacks by becoming a tornado of property damage
>>
>>43669635
Day 2:

>Decide to check out the book sale
>Same boy approaches me
>Instant question about what is going on
>Introduces himself as Koichi Hirose and explains how he needs allied Stand Users
>Stand explanation and shit
>Gives me more money then i've ever owned during all of those 3 years, going with him with promise of more
>Maybe i don't have to eat instant noodless anymore???
>We go to the town center
>I meet Jotaro along with some other chucklefucks (party members)
>Cue introductions
>I ask about the book, do they know something about it
>He says that it's based on real events, but every name and location is changed
>"Oh shit."
>It looks like this: Somehow DIO resurected and is in this city, now Jotaro has to hunt him down again
>He needs allies because he doesn't know anyone in this country
>Of course we all agree for different reasons, me for monnies
>We get divided into groups of two people (there were 4 party members)
>Me and muh partner have to look for potential DIO's hiding place
>We go lookin'
>>
>>43675792
>>43675697
other other idea would be that Sherry doesn't get a new stand and instead rolls with Anubis
>>
>>43675951
trip for future discussion
on one hand, unless she abused the possession ability or one of them had another trick up their sleeve, you'd be right back at the issue of "Boring Ass Stands"
otoh, if this led to a kind of Ryuko/Senketsu relationship, you could do a lot of stuff with that
>>
I can see we both Banepost the living hell out of our campaigns. Granted when my group and I do it we just joke about it and move on - a reader wouldn't know unless they were there.

> Tell me about Diablo! Why does he wear the mask?
>>
File: 1427381993108.jpg (822 KB, 1876x1528) Image search: [Google]
1427381993108.jpg
822 KB, 1876x1528
>>43676702
Baneposting is no joke bro, it's taken lives
>>
>>43677333
Full house confirms.
>>
File: Tenpenchii.png (1 MB, 1916x1080) Image search: [Google]
Tenpenchii.png
1 MB, 1916x1080
Okay well i was going to use this thread to come up with a character for a potential Jojo game my friends have talked about maybe possibly doing someday.

But jesus fuck did i roll strong on my first try. One of the sub-abilities under Perfect Storm is "Boundless Elimination" which literally translates to "Destroy Everything Ever". I took the challenge of trying to work with it anyway. How'd I do?

Stand: Suicide
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_(band)
Power: Perfect Storm
>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Perfect_Storm

>Appearance:
Suicide is a small grey sphere, 13 cm in diameter with four large holes around it’s equator. These holes draw electricity to it’s core, forming a powerful reactor that generates a vortex around itself. The eye of the storm (and Suicide’s physical body) stays locked on the apex of the user at all times, and only their movement will direct the storm.

Strength: A
Durability: E
Precision: C
Development Potential: B

>Ability: [Zero Hour]
By draining electricity from the area around it, Suicide creates a massive and deadly electrical storm. The storm can not be controlled by the Stand User, and will only subside if Suicide’s core is covered or destroyed, or the user is knocked out or killed.

The power drain is slow but builds up over time. The more time Suicide is active, the more devastating the effects are. Immediately on activation, the entire area within the Stand’s range will be rendered powerless. Slowly, people will begin to go dull, and eventually shut down as Suicide pulls the electricity from their neurons. If it proceeds even further, Suicide will tear away the electricity from the atoms in the earth, causing matter to violently break apart.

The storm itself produces increasingly powerful electrical strikes that, while not directly controlled by the Stand User, naturally focuses on source of their ire. As Suicide becomes stronger, these strikes become more deadly and more frequent.
>>
I FINALLY UNDERSTAND KING CRIMSON

IT'S SO SIMPLE

all he does is treat time like a film reel.

when he erases time, he cuts out a segment of film reel and stitches the loose ends together. He then looks at the cut film and deduces what's going to happen from it.

once he's done, he lets the film play again, but with a jump cut where the removed film was.
>>
>>43678540
Wow, you figured out something that they explain in the manga, you should be really proud of yourself.
>>
>>43678917
To be fair, it's originally explained in a part that currently has a notoriously shitty translation. Anon can be forgiven on that front.
>>
File: charge_up_and_JOJO.png (370 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
charge_up_and_JOJO.png
370 KB, 500x463
>>43675699
Want something interesting? !Youngseph has got plenty of tricks up his sleeve.
>>
「Spiders From Mars」 is basically a stand that manifests as this big web, that drifts about in earth's orbit and catches the debris floating about, without actually disrupting the velocity. 「Spiders From Mars」Woulds then be able to bring this debris to the surface instantly, making it rain high-speed debris on a target.
>>
>>43681996
Sounds interesting, would be fun to see fleshed out more since at first it reminds me of Planet Waves.
>>
File: Part9CharactersRevealed.jpg (101 KB, 720x717) Image search: [Google]
Part9CharactersRevealed.jpg
101 KB, 720x717
Ran the first session of my game tonight. I'll type up a summary tomorrow; for now I'm going to bed.
>>
I am home, about to sleep, and happy to see /sss/ still lives. I'm running my FotNS campaign tomorrow, but another JJBAHRP draft may be in the cards later in the week if this lasts.
>>
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-11-17/jojo-bizarre-adventure-part-4-anime-main-staff-cast-april-premiere-revealed/.95484

Duwang subs for the blue ray would be the only way to make it better.
>>
You know I just realized, with all the Bowie references in MGS5, you could say Snake just wants a quiet life.
>>
So what percentage of a population do you supposed would have enough fighting spirit to develop a Stand? Like if someone ground up the arrows and released them in a stadium or some shit, how many people would just up and die from Stand fever?
>>
>>43689864
I would say 90%. Looking at all of JoJo there are so real wimps with Stands. The only person who actually got sick was Holly.
>>
>>43687659
You could also say that Dio is a big guy.

>>43689864
I'd personally say whoever fulfils the conditions for learning the Ripple can probably acquire a Stand as well, especially given the apparent links between the two. So, uh, 9999 out of 10000 people would die.
>>
>>43690385
something to that effect, yeah
course you had folks like Avdol appearently developing them spontaneously IIRC
>>
>Peaches
>a stand bound to a sack
>the user can pull any form of object, matter , or energy out of the bag as long as it fits the bags opening
>they don't even need to be "things", just objects
>the user can pull out anything to loaded guns to molten metal to stand arrows and stone masks
>even things like lighting and radiation can be created
>the sack always appears full
>the stand can only create, nothing can be put into the bag
>however, the user and people that he brings can enter the bag
>the inside is an infinite labyrinth of rooms, some strange, some normal
>they can manifest from anything from functioning steel mills to mansions to rooms covered in slime bleeding corpses
>the user can enter or leave the bag from any door in this world
>only the user can open the bag
>>
>>43690429
Yeah, and if Joseph had ever bothered trying to teach the Ripple to the other SDCs, maybe Avdol would've had the reflexes to dodge Cream's initial surprise attack. Seeing as how the Ripple does that.

>>43691099
Ooooh. I do like this Stand. Could it pull another Stand out of the sack? The user could become a Stand-kemon trainer. Yeaah.
>>
File: 1 thru 7 - Am I Evil?.png (788 KB, 1117x1122) Image search: [Google]
1 thru 7 - Am I Evil?.png
788 KB, 1117x1122
Does someone, specifically one of our regular Stand creators, wanna do me a huge favor for JJBAHRP?

I need about a brief, page to page-and-a-half at most, essay about how to make a good stand for inclusion in JJBAHRP. You'll get full writer credit for it and will be helping not just any prospective PCs for JJBAHRP, but me as well.
>>
Stand: 「The Perfect Kiss」

Ability: Luck Bestowal
>The power to make other people lucky. Opposite of Jinx. The user is technically a living luck charm. They are able to make other people beings luckier, whether the user themselves or other people. The effects are either increased luck in gambling, avoid being hit by a car, or falling from the rooftops into a trampoline.

Power: B

Speed: C

Durability: E

Precision: C

Potential: A

I randomly rolled the stats, but I think they fit quite well. Perfect Kiss doesn't excel in combat exceptionally, but is certainly able to hold it's own in a scrape. His real strength draws from his ability to augment luck, granting the user or allies tremendous luck in fights, or in normal life. Should another stand hurl lightning towards Perfect Kiss, even with A grade precision, he will be able to dodge luckily. Similarly, he can grant luck to his controller or allies for boosts in battle, whether it be escaping death, or a boost in damage from a lucky blow to a vital organ.
>>
File: Johnny Jordan + Bitchin Camaro.png (82 KB, 828x932) Image search: [Google]
Johnny Jordan + Bitchin Camaro.png
82 KB, 828x932
Another question: Has anyone given any thought to the OP and ED's of their Fan Parts? I just came up with mine for Lonesome Blues.

OP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypQLaq9uKU4

ED for Part 1, prior to the Tonio Benniti fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSlV5D7yMmQ

ED for Part 2, after the reveal that Nelson Developments was responsible for Jimmy Buon's death: https://youtu.be/VdQY7BusJNU?t=41s
>>
>>43691478
I can give it a shot later. Consider it in progress.

Can somebody give me some feedback on Stand User: The Gravity? So far, I've gotten nothing from here or /wodg/.
>>
>>43691919
I don't use an OP really, but for EDs I use a different song for whatever stand appears in that session.

I had sessions with stands named after song, albums, etc by the Talking Heads, Bare Naked ladies, Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch, and so I ended the sessions with Road to Nowhere, Odds Are, and Good vibrations respectively.
>>
File: 04Unshakeable.png (57 KB, 336x565) Image search: [Google]
04Unshakeable.png
57 KB, 336x565
>>43692270
Thanks, dude! Lemme check that Stand User out for ya.

>>43692296
I use an OP as a "Session's starting, everyone get ready" option.
>>
「Spear Of Justice」

Destructive Power: B
Range: C
Staying: B
Developmental Potential: C

「Spear Of Justice」 appears as any number of glowing blue-green plasma harpoons, which the user may fight with and/or fling around within the Stand's Range as desired.

「Spear Of Justice」 possesses the power of 「Anyone Else Would Be Dead By Now」, allowing its user to split themselves apart into various body parts, typically no smaller than the user's hands, with the capacity to hover about independently of one another, and reassemble themselves as and when desired. The user typically uses this as a way of avoiding attacks by letting them pass straight through their body, though they frequently also just separate their own hands and fight any given opponent from afar.

So it turns out Undyne is actually MGR:R's Monsoon. Who knew?
>>
I'm wondering what kind of stands you guys could make from these
Technologic
Blood Sugar Catalyst
Mister Brightside
Put Your Records On
Moon Trance
Cinderella Man
Do Ya Thang
>>
>>43696947
Haven't you posted this same list in past threads? Just come up with them yourself broski
>>
>>43697167
I try to switch up some of the titles
I just throw them out when the thread seems dead, trying to create some discussion or activity
>>
>>43696947
Let me try. Technologic is one I already posted here.

>Technologic
'Prints' verbs on ferromagnetic objects and forces them to act out that verb until the word is removed.
>Blood Sugar Catalyst
Causes diabetes.
>Mister Brightside
Swarm of miniature The Suns.
>Put Your Records On
'Records' an object as it performs an action and can project it as a hologram to be repeated at a later date.
>Moon Trance
Releases 'lunar radiation' that can turn people into monsters after the Stand bites them.
>Cinderella Man
Can switch the body parts of creatures with the parts of other creatures. It can also switch a Stand User's parts to grant part of their Stand to someone else.
>Do Ya Thang
Causes an 'apathy field' that makes people not care about anything until they just lie down and die.
>>
>>43698766
what happens if technoligic's user puts two conflicting commands on the same person?
is put your records on's effect just an image or can it actually preform actions?
moon trance and do ya thang sound like villain stands, either minor or major
and blood sugar catalyst just sounds like a "fuck you" stand, even f you defeat the user, you still have diabetes (I assume)
>>
>>43691099
Kinda reminds me of Caravans, from 7th Stand User.
>>
The Wu-Tang Clan name generator is really good for coming up with Stand user names
>>
>>43699330
>what happens if technoligic's user puts two conflicting commands on the same person?
First, it doesn't work on people. Only metals. Second, I forgot to mention that it can only do one word at a time. It can 'spin' a steel ball and 'fling' it, but it will stop spinning once it starts being flung.

>is put your records on's effect just an image or can it actually preform actions?
It's a hard light hologram, so it can do shit like "I recorded your ORA ORA ORA, so now I can do it too!" Maybe there should be a 'one recording at a time' rule so it doesn't get OP.

>and blood sugar catalyst just sounds like a "fuck you" stand, even f you defeat the user, you still have diabetes (I assume)
Usually, a Stand's effect turns off when the Stand User gets RETIRED, but it could stick depending on how the Stand works. Like, imagine little blood cell/sugar particle Stands going around your body and fucking up your pancreas.
>>
>>43699404
wu tang clan sounds like it could be a clan of stand using assassins
>>
>>43699468
oh, I thought you meant it was making command magnets or something
>>
Alright, idea coming through: a group of math-themed Stand users. Think Sho Minamimoto.

Names I have so far are [Death Math] and [Smooth Operator]. [Formula 409], [Foil] and [I Go Through Phases], and maybe [Beautiful Decline] are other possibilities. Not all *directly* math themed, but...there's possibilities.
>>
>>43699541
You could also do songs in the math rock genre, for a more oblique reference.
>>
File: 1344631957588.jpg (82 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1344631957588.jpg
82 KB, 640x480
>>43699558
>Using songs from Schoolhouse Rock
yesss
>>
>>43699558
Not something I've ever listened to, actually.

Ideas for powers:
[Death Math] is a stand that can tell when people will die.

[Smooth Operator] can change variables in a situation, but not add/remove them - it can alter a person's strength, or make a weapon more powerful. It cannot directly affect Stands.

[Formula 409] allows the user to understand the necessary "ingredients" to create an outcome - but not necessarily how to use them. For instance, should the user wish to create the outcome "I am immortal", it could show them the stone mask and blood. If they want the outcome "This person dies", it will show them the tools and places involved. Essentially, it hands the user a list of tools/information with no context and lets the user work it out.

[Foil] lets the user reverse the outcome of any action.

Just prelim ideas.
>>
>>43699506
This is actually a thing in my game. A group of elite Chinese assassins working for the BC Tongs. The players haven't run into them yet, but one of them's a former member, and he knows it's just a matter of time before they come knocking...

They're only bound to get deadlier when they find out about the Stand-granting cassettes and start sending "Ghostface killers."
>>
File: AWAKEN.jpg (76 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
AWAKEN.jpg
76 KB, 500x281
AWAKEN MY THREAD
>>
File: Crowley&Believer.png (585 KB, 2280x1900) Image search: [Google]
Crowley&Believer.png
585 KB, 2280x1900
>>43703248
AIIIIII AIEAIEAIIIIIIIII~
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trocKTQifJc
「Pain the Town Red」when?
>>
Bizarre Bump
>>
What is the worst fight in JoJo and why is it Dark Blue Moon?
>>
Having the urge to think out a timeline where it's Jonathan who dons the Stone Mask and Dio is the Ripple Prodigy. The kicker being Jonathan is still himself and Dio is still a petty cunt.
>>
File: casino.jpg (51 KB, 700x372) Image search: [Google]
casino.jpg
51 KB, 700x372
Let the longest storytime begin!

Stars in the Water: The Boys go Gambling

Three full days after the attacks and everything had calmed down. Both Florin and Brut decided it was time to take part in a time honored pastime, gambling. The two of them met up on the pier with the casino’s ferry docked at it. There they waited for their probably drunken companion to arrive, the smell of dead fish and bay water in the air. Florin took a heady whiff of the sea air, chuckling lightly. "Ah, gotta love days like these, like God himself is looking down and decreeing that all shall be nice. Hopefully that same decree extends to vice, of course."

Mr. Brut plugged his nose at the oceanic odor. "I have to disagree. C'mon, let's get out of the elements and into that nice, air-conditioned building."

As the sun began to set, people drove their cars onto the ferry, not wanting to leave their vehicles. After a few more moments of waiting the horn was sounded, signaling the imminent departure of the ferry. "Well, regardless, this money isn't going to make itself," Florin remarked, boarding the ferry.

Brut boarded the ferry with Florin. "Well, you seem quite assured that you're going to come out on top. Just remember, these places don't make their money on winners."

"Trust me, my confidence certainly has a leg to「Stand」on," the Romanian replied, biting back a self-assured laugh.

Brut shook his head in disappointment at the terrible pun.

The ferry was rather large and featured a lounge, bar, dining area, and a billiards hall. The rooms all had red carpeting and a mix of fake and real leather seats, but were empty except for the crew which were cleaning things up.

"Well, why don't we see if you have the skills to back up that confidence?" Mr. Brut gestured at the billiards room.

"Oh, I'll be more than glad to," Florin answered, stretching slightly in preparation.
>>
File: Pooldogs.jpg (13 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
Pooldogs.jpg
13 KB, 261x193
>>43708135
"I suppose I can't dislike a man who's eager for a challenge." Mr. Brut approached a table in the billiards hall and started arranging the balls into place.

"I try to live up to the Vasile name," Florin replied, grabbing a cue stick and gently rubbing the tip in the chalk. "În mândrie, victorie. In pride, victory, in English."

The bathroom door slammed open, and out came Otto, already drunk. When he spotted Mr.Brut he swaggered over to him, shouting in cheerful acknowledgement. "Mr. Brat, my man!"

Brut squinted his eyes at Otto. "It's BrUt. I'll chalk that up to the booze.. though I guess we have to chalk everything up to the booze with you. And don't distract me! I'm about to show this guy how it's done."

Otto raised his hands placatingly, though the sudden motion spilled some vodka around. "Don't let me stop ya, man. Mind if I watch though?"
Mr. Brut removed the rack from the table, leaving the balls arranged in a triangular fashion.”If you'll be a RESPECTFUL audience member, then by all means."
He then positioned the white cue ball, then leaned on the table and carefully lined up the stick. "Let's call this a warm-up. Loser buys the winner and Otto drinks." Finally, Brut fires his precise thrust, beginning the game.

The game was quick and brutal, each sinking one ball after another. As the game raged on an employe slipped in to clean up the vodka and placed a fruit bowl on an empty pool table. After Florin sank his final stripes it was all down to Mr.Brut making an 8-ball shot in the correct pocket.

"Not bad. Maybe you do have something besides just confidence. But I'll be taking those free drinks now." Mr Brut pointed at the right-corner pocket opposite from him to call his shot. He then leaned over and aligned the cue ball with the 8-ball in his view. With a satisfying clack the 8-ball bounced into the right-corner pocket. As the ball sank in, the horn of the ferry also blared to signal they had arrived at the casino.
>>
File: 21.jpg (12 KB, 190x266) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
12 KB, 190x266
>>43708308
Florin chuckled lightly as he saw the last ball sink into the pocket. "Good show, good show, I'll pay for those drinks from my winnings tonight. Can't risk not being able to buy in, especially with Otto's consumption."

"Very well then friends, how about we go make ourselves some money, eh?" The Romanian asked, barely pausing for an answer before he made his way out of the ferry - grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl on the way and chomping down on it.

The Casino had a parking lot for those that sat in their cars to park in and had a bright red neon sign that read “Dan’s Casino”. When the group got inside they saw the multitude of options which had all of the common things a gambler would want. Taking advantage of the rest of the customers parking, the group easily made their way to the chip counter where a woman in a red vest and white shirt was behind the counter.

Florin fished through his backpack, drawing forth a small wad of cash - mostly ones and fives, disappointingly. He double-checked the value, and handed it over to the attendant. "One seventy-eight, please."

The woman smiled at Florin and took his money, sliding him a handful of chips in return.

"Awright!" Otto flexed his arm in a gesture of cheerful determination, placing a stack of bills on the counter and getting a tray filled with chips.

Mr. Brut took out his wallet and thumbed through his (meager amount of) bills. I need to play at my best if I don't want to be broke by the end of the night. But I'll ACT like I have sufficient funds for this, at least. Mr. Brut placed down a benjamin on the counter.
The woman looked down and gave Mr. Brut a confused look "Is that all sir?"

Mr. Brut's eyes narrowed at the impertinent woman behind the counter. "Be patient with your customers!" He somewhat hesitantly slapped another $100 on the counter.

She took the money and slid the chips to Mr. Brut. "My apologizes, have a wonderful day."
>>
File: Basically.jpg (94 KB, 746x694) Image search: [Google]
Basically.jpg
94 KB, 746x694
>>43708511
"So, I assume we're all ready to go, then?" Florin asked. "I'm going to try out the blackjack tables and from there, well, you two will see."

Mr. Brut took his chips, still giving the woman an angry look as he turned away and started heading towards the tables. "Just be careful not to lose all of our drink money, Florin."

"Don't worry, I have a sock full of quarters in case things go south."

Mr. Brut, Otto, and Florin all took seats at different tables, the other customers joined each other them. With three tables filled, the first cards of the night were dealt. With no bets taken it looked to be a warmup hand. As the cards were dealt, Florin called forth his Stand and had it perform a quick sweep of the table, to observe the other players' cards. From his Stand, Florin saw his pair of 9s was the best hand at his table.

Otto sat back and sipped from his bottle, all casual and without a care in the world. "Hit me." With the hit he had 10,8,2. Everyone else at his table looked nervous as smiled with an almost childish amount of confidence.

Mr. Brut looked at his cards, 6 and 4, then looks at his dealer, straight-faced and unassuming. "Hit." He then raised an eyebrow slightly at the last card dealt to him, an Ace.

Florin motions that he is to Stand, carefully looking around at the other players - matching their expressions to the state of their cards.

"Aaaan' I'm gonna Stand. Heh. Heh hah." Otto said as he took another swig.

"I'll stay." Mr. Brut replied to his dealer. Too bad there weren't any stakes on this round. I hope I didn't expend all my luck right away

The other players have varying sighs as the cards are shown, none of them at any table having higher than a 15. Each of the winners were then slid a note from their dealers. "First Round Winner, please move to the advanced table."
It was then they all noticed an empty table with a dealer at it. The man wore the same uniform as the others, but had a featureless white mask.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmSV9kzzuOk
Would Stands named after Dubstep be more abstract looking?
>>
File: Dueling time.jpg (31 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
Dueling time.jpg
31 KB, 500x318
>>43708707
"Maybe they know we're troublemakers." Brut whispered to the other two as he sat down and threw in a 20 chip. "I'll start with this."

"I shall match that," Florin added, placing his own chip into the pot.
"Starting low, are we? I suppose the big bucks will come once the game gets going. Also I should note, I am one of the best dealers in the country, if you cheat I will know"

Otto dumped two grands' worth of chips. "That's my bet, an' by Jove I'm geting my good hand's worth."

Florin sputtered at that mound of chips, looking between it and Otto. "You... what...?"

"Good, let's begin then.” The dealer said as he gave out the cards.

All three took their cards and looked them over. Brut grit his teeth behind his unmoving expression. Not off to a good start. Well, who ever got anywhere by following the rules?
Mr. Brut tapped his foot on the ground lightly, and the monkey-masked Visitor, Headcase Hoodlum, reared his ugly head out of the floor.

"I'll take a hit," Florin says after a moment of contemplation.

Otto meanwhile, takes a swig off his bottle as he lazily watches the others. He lets out a loud belch. “Hit me too!”

Brut’s Stand reached its hand up towards the bottom of the table, directly underneath the card deck. A tiny hole opens in the table as Hoodlum mischievously reached up to take a card off the bottom.

"Hit." Mr. Brut calmly lowered his head, the rim of his hat covering his eyes. His expression remained robotic and unmoving for a moment, but then a slight smirk broke on his face. He gracefully swiped his cards from the table. In the same motion, Headcase Hoodlum slid the card Mr. Brut just got into his sleeve. Brut positioned the stack of cards in front of his face, then fanned them out. "And this one had better be a winner."

Florin shook his head idly at his comrade's antics. "And I'll take a second hit."

With all the cards dealt the dealer turned to the group “Shall we show our cards then?”
>>
File: WWCD.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
WWCD.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
>>43708807
Florin flipped his cards, revealing an 8, an Ace, a 4, and a 5. "18," he says.

Otto flipped his cards in turn. A 2, a 7 and an 8.

Mr. Brut slid his cards out on the table in front of him. 10, 7, 4. "Twenty-one"

The dealer showed his cards as a 3 and 7, then took up them up and slid the chips to Brut. "Another round of bets please"

"Good play, Brut," Florin said. "Forty for me."

"Hm? Oh oh yeah, I'll put in another two grand!" Otto said as he laid his chips down.

Mr. Brut calmly sighed. "Are you trying to show me up, Otto? Well, let's see if I can match your audacity." Mr. Brut placed down 2000 in chips.

Otto's face broke into a big grin. "Now yer talkin'!"

The Dealer dealt out the cards "This is much better."

“Hit me” Florin said, regretting it immediately, rubbing his forehead and muttering something under his breathe he flipped his cards over. "I'm out, 23," he says, motioning to the 3, 10, and Jack.

Headcase Hoodlum's hand suddenly peeked out of Mr. Brut's sleeve, holding the stolen card. It expertly placed the card into Brut's fingers, then took the undesired card and slid back into the sleeve of Brut's shirt. "Stay."

"Mmmyeah, I'm stayin' right here. Oh honey!" he gestured to a nearby waitress. "Could you bring me somethin' stiff? You know, for luck?" he said with a wink. The waitress complied and came over, letting Otto have his fill of cheese and crackers.

"Show cards everyone." The dealer said, tapping on the table.

Otto picked up a cracker, dipping it in cheese and biting down on it, as he flipped his cards. King and Queen.

Brut slid his cards out in front of him. Jack and Ace. "Twenty-one."

The dealer turned to Mr. Brut as he flipped his cards.10 and Ace.

"Mother of God..." Florin muttered.

Brut attempted to hold his expression in place, but he couldn’t help but have his eyes widen and his jaw drop slightly.

"Lucky you, Mr. Brut." the dealer said calmly as he took the chips and started to reshuffle the deck.
>>
File: None of this.jpg (26 KB, 450x429) Image search: [Google]
None of this.jpg
26 KB, 450x429
>>43708909
“What are the bets this time?”

"20," Florin reaffirmed, his confidence slightly shaken at the events taking place.

A bead of sweat rolled down the side of Brut's face. "I'll do 2000 again." He pushed the chips forward.

"Guess this cowboy ain't so lucky tonight. Ah shit, what the hell. Goin' for broke!" Otto shouted, and tossed his remaining thousand in chips on the table.

“Perfect” the dealer said as he dealt the cards out.

"Hit me up!" Otto said, leaning back in his chair.

Florin swallowed nervously as he looks at his cards. Normally this'd be a great hand... but those two, they're luckier than an Irishman who just landed a coin on its side!
"Stay," Florin finally managed to say.

"Another card." Mr. Brut rudely gestured with his hand in a 'gimme' fashion. “And another”
Hoodlum's hand slipped out of Brut's sleeve again, dexterously rearranging his cards as desired. It's not perfect, but I think it'll have to do.

The raccoon-masked Visitor, Low Key, peeked one of its blank eyeholes out from behind Brut. Unseen to the others, the card inside Brut's sleeve began to vanish. Just an extra precaution
Brut tried to nod calmly, but there was a slight flinch of hesitation. "Stay."

Mr.Brut felt a slight tugging at the edge of his sleeve. When he looked down, he saw a black dot hovering in mid-air. To his horror, he saw the cards stored in his sleeve being sucked out and into the hole, being crushed and contorted before the black pinprick blinked out of existence.

"Is that a Stand sir?" the dealer asked, facing Otto.

"Hm? Oh yeah, I'm stayin' right here."

"Show your cards" the dealer says plainly, turning his over to show Blackjack. Ace and Queen.

Florin muttered something foul and flips his cards - 9 and 10.

Mr. Brut laid out his cards with a slight sigh of relief. Queen, 3, 5, and 2. "Twenty."

Otto showed his, 2-7-9

The dealer took up the chips and faced Otto "It seems you are out of chips, that is a shame."
>>
File: Otto's Enemy.jpg (58 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
Otto's Enemy.jpg
58 KB, 500x277
>>43708978
"Well, in a pinch you could always bet your soul, eh Otto?" Florin joked.

Otto bursted out in laughter. "Naaaw, doubt it's worth much."

"For you two, this is a special offer. Double the stakes if you bet all of your remaining money." The dealer offered as he shuffled the deck.
Florin mentally ran the odds - comparing his meager stack of chips to Brut's. Well, I could always use the quarters on the slots...
"I'm down for it if Mr. Brut here absolves me of my prior debt."

Mr. Brut shrugged his shoulders. "I suppose I won't be needing it anyway, after I've finished cleaning all of you out."

"Uuuuuh.... the god of vodka needs a prayer. Be right back!" Otto scampered off to the bathrooms, dropping his bottle along the way.

"Oi! Otto!" Florin called out. "Watch yourself!" As Florin turned to yell at Otto, he could see dollar signs in the pupils of his eyes.

Florin turned back to the dealer. "So, might I ask what you did to Otto?" he said, drawing forth Trans-Continental Hustle.

"I don't know what you mean, let us keep playing."

"Hit," Florin said, resolved to pay much closer attention to the dealer's antics.

Meanwhile in the Men’s Bathroom…

Otto’s body except for right arm had started to obey someone else, grabbing a roll of toilet paper from a stall. But using what power he had left Otto had「Iron Maiden」smash the roll away. In response to this his body threw itself into the stall headfirst.
His body was falling too fast to use a black hole to destroy the toilet, so Otto’s head plunged into the bowl’s depths.

Back in the main area Florin had asked for another hit when both him and Mr. Brut felt their legs go numb.
"Neh- what the?" Florin muttered, looking down.

It's not enough for me to get a good hand.. I need to ensure that his hand is worse. Mr. Brut thought his legs have fallen asleep for a moment, until he notices Florin getting similarly alarmed. He leaned back from the table and looked at his legs.
>>
File: TopLeftAnnoyance.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
TopLeftAnnoyance.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>43709026
In the center area of the main room a rather rotund and short man in a purple suit stood. He was bald and sporting a 5 o'clock shadow with a golden headed cane in his left hand. "I hope everyone is having a good time! Sadly you will have to be finishing your games soon. We are beginning renovations today and will need you all to be back on the ferry soon." he said, motioning around the room.

It was at this point Florin and Brut looked at each other. Florin also had a dollar sign in one of his eyes.

Mr. Brut didn’t bother to glance back at the man. "It can wait! We're in the middle of a high-stakes game here. Be patient with your customers."

"Oh there is no rush, this is just the final round. I'm sure the game is very important, Mr. Brut." the man said as he walked over.

The dealer nodded "Yes, we will finish this game in a few moments Dan."

"And I shall take one last hit," Florin said. It's all or nothing at this point... he did something to Otto, I will make him undo it.

"...not my finest moment," Florin muttered, flipping over his cards to reveal three 6s, a 3, and a 4.

If I want to ensure that I get a good hand and that he gets a bad one.. Then I'll need to steal more than one card. Mr.Brut thought to himself as he noticed Florin then had dollar signs in both his eyes.

Brut made brief eye-contact with Florin, then glanced back down to his cards. Hoodlum's hand reaches from Brut's sleeve and rearranged his cards as needed. Now for the tough part..

"I must excuse myself." Florin said, sliding his chips in with his left hand. He then got up and walked to the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom Florin saw Otto struggling to pull himself out of a drained toilet. Florin lashed out with his Stand's right arm, reaching out to pull Otto out of the toilet. But all it did was give him a fresh breathe of air as his body resisted and plunged itself back in.
>>
File: LifeAlert.jpg (27 KB, 350x273) Image search: [Google]
LifeAlert.jpg
27 KB, 350x273
>>43709093
After a moment Otto managed to use his free arm to pull himself up, his body resisted and tried to pull him back down, but it was a stand still. Florin was tugged to a sink, his control arm grabbing the roll of toilet paper on the floor and trying to clog the drain with it.

Back at the table Mr. Brut silently moved his lips beneath the shadow over his face. "Visitors." Low Key made one of Brut's cards vanish, then Headcase Hoodlum took the invisible card and reached its hand through the hole in space, planting the card on top of the deck.

"Is that all, Mister Brut? Do you Stand?" The dealer asked.

"Yes, I believe we're finished here. I Stand."

Mr. Brut inhaled deeply, his hand trembling slightly, before he smacked down the cards. 9 plus Ace. "T-Twenty."

The dealer slid his cards forward, showing a pair of 7s. Chuckling he dealt from the top, giving himself a 3, then stops. "W-w-what?! That's not suppose to be a 3!"
The dealer flipped the next card from the deck, showing a 10. "You win..."
With a defeated sigh the dealer gave Mr. Brut his 400 winnings while Dan ran off “I’ll be in my office!”

"Those idiots are taking forever in the bathroom. They missed out on my strategic victory!" Brut's eyes followed Dan as he staggered through the room.

Back in the bathroom...
Dammit, this is why I don't go to public bathrooms! Florin cursed internally, using the one arm of「TCH」to sever the water giving pipe to the sink in one punch, sending water spilling across the floor.

「Iron Maiden」also managed to punch the toilet apart for Otto, but his body was still falling face first into the jagged remains. Otto then used his own hand to push himself away, cutting his hand on the remains and banging his head against the stall, dazing himself.

It was then Otto and Florin felt control returning to their heads "I knew something was suspicious!" Florin cursed into the sink. "Oi! Somebody help me, I'm being attacked by myself!" he yelled.
>>
File: Close enough.jpg (21 KB, 482x386) Image search: [Google]
Close enough.jpg
21 KB, 482x386
>>43709118
Brut froze as he heard Florin's yell from the bathroom. "What the..? Oh no! He must've forgotten to check if the stall had toilet paper first! I have to help him!" Brut unnecessarily lept over the table and dashed into the bathroom. He then stared in silence at the two straining to not harm themselves.

"Brut! Enemy Stand! Controlling our bodies!" Florin shouted, as his right arm managed to nearly poke in his eye.

"Oh! That's... actually kind of a relief, since you're not doing that on purpose."

Florin suddenly stomped over to the hand dryer as「TCH」yanked it off the wall, leaving it dangling and its wires exposed. In the split second before it fell into the puddle below Mr. Brut managed to jump back, but Florin was stuck in place. "Grah-azu-ba-nyeeeer!" Florin cried out as the energy convulsed through his body, leaving him more than a little shocked.

"Don't you guys know that bathrooms are the most dangerous kinds of rooms?!" Brut summoned forth Visitors, having them grab a fuckton of paper towels and toilet paper, then throw it all into the water puddles, soaking it up.

"Wait... idea!" Florin exclaims. "Every Stand has a range! We just have to get out of it, and hopefully this will wear off! ...hopefully." Florin’s left hand then shot to his throat and was just barely stopped by Florin’s other hand.

"Well, I guess that plan will have to do!" Brut turned around and slammed the bathroom door open. He ran back into the main room of the casino and scanned his surroundings for either Dan or the masked dealer.

While the dealer was calmly talking to the chip counter attendant with the mask at his side, the door Dan ran too was still shut. "Which of them could be the stand user? Damn.. I guess I'd better have a word with the manager, the customer service here has been exceptionally poor." Brut said as he dashed for the door to Dan's office.
>>
File: Just One.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Just One.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>43709148
Mr. Brut used Visitors to open the door from the inside and stormed in, showing Dan behind his desk with a wall of monitors, showing every room, behind him. Dan quickly turned to face Brut "B-Back up pal! I got a knife! "

Mr. Brut calmly stepped into the office and closed the door behind him. "Is that all you have?"

Hoodlum lept forward from behind Brut in an ape-like fashion, clawing a hole in space to open a portal to the bathroom. As the portal was torn open Dan hurled his knife at Mr. Brut, finding its mark in Brut’s right shoulder. But in return a single punch from TCH flew through the portal, hitting Dan in the nose and sending him flying back.

Mr. Brut staggered backwards and slumped against the wall behind him. He slid down to sit on the floor, smearing a trail of blood down the wall behind him.

"That's what you get for trying to hustle the Trans-Continental Hustle," Florin murmured, standing slowly as he regained control of his body. "...right, let's go check on Brut," Florin added, dashing out of the bathroom and towards the manager's office as the Ferry’s horn sounded.
>>
File: JOJO TO BE CONTINUED.gif (1 KB, 212x53) Image search: [Google]
JOJO TO BE CONTINUED.gif
1 KB, 212x53
>>43709202
Brut pulled the knife out and limp-wristedly tossed it just to the side. He grit his teeth and made an ugly whimper/groan. "D-damn.. I guess you can't win every gamble."

“Brut, how are you?" Florin asked as he entered the manager’s office and saw his comrade's condition - worry slipping into his voice. "Mother of God, we need to get that patched up quick, you're bleeding."

Suddenly Florin was pushed to the side from behind. The two see a man they hadn’t seen in a week, Captain Tennille "Let's wrap this and get to my boat. The drunk gave me a call and said that you could use some help."

"Ah, Tenille," Florin said with a smile. "What convenient timing..."

“I was on my way in with the days catch, hope you don't mind fish smell." he said lifting Brut up by his not bad arm "Let's get moving."

"Now... for the matter of our foe... well, we can bring him with us, no?"

"I suppose, not a fan of kidnapping though." Tennille said as he carrying Brut out of the room.

"Ah, we'll just be helping along to a doctor. Right, Dan?" Florin said looking back
Dan grumbled and staggered after the group “Yeah, yeah. Just let me go home after this."

"Good. You'll have plenty to tell us on the trip over," Florin said, clapping a hand on the manager's shoulder and clenching it firmly.

Mr. Brut contorted his face as he standed with the help of his comrades. Partly from the pain, partly from the mention of the fishy odor.

To Be Continued ====>
>>
File: 1443123437399.jpg (2 MB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1443123437399.jpg
2 MB, 4500x4334
>>43709202
>Can't hustle the Trans-Continental Hustle
It's like pottery
>>
>>43706711
I think we can say Forever is also pretty bad.
>>43706758
Would be pretty cool.
>>
>>43654558
>Outland
>Chemical Breath

Fitting.
>>
>>43706758
>Jonathan is still himself
Doesn't the Stone Mask make you evil, regardless of who you were before putting it on?
>>
>>43714861
Can't recall anything about that.
>>
Stand Name: [Seven Nation Army]

Stand Power: [National Personification ]
(http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/National_Personification)

Power: D

Durability: B

Precision: A

Potential: B

Absolutely Perfect
>>
File: 1446306564519.jpg (398 KB, 1100x728) Image search: [Google]
1446306564519.jpg
398 KB, 1100x728
Since I'm in no position to have any sort of JoJo game going, I'm just going to dump a Part/scenario idea I had here.

>America, 1970s
>A drug-smuggling ring is gaining more and more traction, causing the FBI to panic and discover the cause
>Turns out that it's because they're employing stand users as protection
>In response, the Speedwagon Foundation enlists a group of FBI Agents, Police Officers, US Soliders, etc. who all have stands as a special task force to neutralize the stand users and track down the boss of the operation
>The leader of the task force is a young but decorated New York City police officer born to an Irish father and an English mother, both immigrants
>His name: Joshua J. O'Malley, or JoJo
>The team's stands are all named after singles by The Police, Joshua's being「ROXANNE」
>Their assignments send them across the nation, as well as a bit into Mexico, Canada, and the Caribbean
>Eventually, they find themselves face-to-face with the boss of the operation, who explains his ambition
>Evidently, unlike most people who develop their stands in their youth, he developed his stand while coked out of his fucking mind, and the combination of the spiritual high and the physical high was an unmatched level of ecstasy
>He's never been able to match that high since
>He does, however, have a way to feel that high again: by using the power of his stand,「COCAINE」
>This stand allows him to powder any substance, and have its essence enter his body when snorted
>The boss wishes to obtain the Stand Arrows, as well as the meteorite from which they were forged, in order to create himself a lifetime supply of stand-giving cocaine, selling off the excess to the highest bidder
>The final battle occurs after he manages to get his hands on a stand arrow and snort it, giving him a new, much more powerful stand,「TEARS IN HEAVEN」
I've got a few Stand-of-the-Week ideas floating around too, if anybody cares.
>>
Hey Dargon & other game runners, would you mind posting the stats of the Stands that appear in your games in the threads? It can be a bit difficult to figure out what they do by reading your stories
>>
>>43715603
oh my god i fucking need it that's amazing

would other stands include [Invisible Sun] and [Deathwish]?

anyway i got some hot new ideas:

[Colonel Panic] is a humanoid stand that wears a commissar cap, with spiked pauldrons and thick rings around its elbows and wrists, as well as corresponding joints on the legs. It has a circuit-board design running across it, which shimmers in the light. Its eyes are a pair of goggles, apparently sunken into its head.

[Colonel Panic] allows the user to control computers. Anything you could conceivably want to use a computer for, [Colonel Panic] can help with. It has to be touching the stand or user, though, rendering them vulnerable as they work.

[Colonel Panic] can also increase the power of any computer it's...integrated with. Mediocre connection speeds get boosted to instantaneous downloads, low clock speeds get tricked out to insane power - Colonel Panic makes computers simply *better*. However, once [Colonel Panic] stops augmenting a computer, it breaks to the point of unusability - unless COlonel Panic is there to bring it back to life. There's diminishing returns on any individual device, though.

The Colonel's no slouch in combat, though - it can shoot silicon filaments similarly to Hierophant's Emerald Splash, and is pretty fast and strong. Can't take a hit for peanuts, however.

[Colonel Panic]'s final ability, [I Go Automatic], is learned under extreme pressure. Any computer previously affected by [Colonel Panic] "reawakens" and forms a massive botnet/hivemind that can spread to other unaffected devices. [Colonel Panic] gains a massive powerup and can retrieve information/calculations/etc from its hivemind nearly instantly.

Effectively, [I Go Automatic] allows the user to become digitally omniscient.

Power: B
Staying: D
Learning: A (Dropping to E once [I Go Automatic] is unlocked)
>>
>>43715049
It's very strongly implied by what happened to Zeppeli's father.
>>
>>43715603
I dont just simply care anon, i NEED this in my life.
>>
Hey I'm working on a (fairly boring) stand, give me feedback?

>Stand
Man From LA Mancha
>Stand User
Eduardo Cervantes Quixano de La Mancha (aka Ed)
>Appearance
Humanoid figure in brass and gold armor with white eyes peering from behind the grill of its sallet helm, wielding a broad sword
>stats
Power - B
Speed - B
Range - C
Durability - A
Precision - B
Potential - CC
>Stand Powers

(Impossible Dream)
Man From LA Mancha's defensive power allows it to take far more punishment than most other stands, and transfers some of this durability to its user. (impossible Dream) offers the stand armor that is highly resistant to harm, and furthermore prevents harm to the stand being transferred to the user. If for instance Man From La Manchas arm is torn off, the user will feel all of the pain from said injury but will not lose his arm or use of it. This works both ways, making the only way to defeat Man From La Mancha to incapacitate the user some other way, kill him outright, or somehow completely destroy the Stand - something its strong armor usually prevents. Beyond his tremendous ability to take a beating, Man From La Mancha is a fairly straight forward and uncomplicated combat stand.
>>
>>43720406
I think this is actually a fairly solid Stand, with the only thing that really determines how powerful it it being one thing: how fast does it heal from injuries? For instance, if it does have an arm torn off, will it grow back within a minute, an hour or a day? Because having a Stand which regenerated incredibly quickly would potentially be really, really strong
>>
>>43720491
Regeneration wasn't something I considered. Let's say (Scorned and Covered in Scars) lets it regenerate in a minute, the big limit being how much pain - because the user still feels everything) can handle before going into shock. Imagine if the stand was crushed in a trash compactor for instance,it wouldn't be destroyed but the feeling of it could kill you
>>
>>43720528
PS I chose 1 minute because anime loves ticking clocks
>>
>>43720528
I think that balances it out. That way the Stand can potentially do some incredibly dangerous things to protect the User or his allies, but he's risking himself more and more each time. It takes a concept that might be bland and makes it more unique, and so I approve of this Stand in it's current state.
>>
>>43720546
Maybe I'd next nd the full regen time out to 5 minutes. The Stand User is meant to be a hotblooded college student with don Quixote syndrome,and ironally kind of thin and physically unimpressive for a Jojo (so he looks more like a toned animu bishonen than a brick shithouse like everyone else is)
>>
So, with the talk of Undertale Stands earlier, what does 「NEGALOVANIA」 do? For those wondering, it's Grillby's boss theme.
>>
>>43721083
Ah shit, realized it was fake too late. Ignore my stupidity.
>>
Stand:「Gold on the Ceiling」
「Gold on the Ceiling」is a Stand bound to a Casino. The building itself can't be manipulated, but it can be viewed and effected by non Stand users. 「Gold on the Ceiling」is styled like an old fashioned Las Vegas casino on the inside while the exterior has a large red neon sign that reads "Dan's Casino" .

Ability: Debt Control
Anyone that exchanges money for chips while inside will come under the effect of「GotC」. The effect is that once that person has run out of chips, their limbs will come under the control of Dan, excluding their right arm.

Power: E
Speed: E
Range: E
Durability: A
Potential: D

User: Dan Black is a short and rotund man usually found in his purple suit. Dan loves one thing above all else and that is money. He has said he runs his casino, but reports to the mysterious man known as "D" when important decisions need to be made.
>>
>>43716264
>>43720288
Alright, here's an idea for one of the main/PC characters, going off their The Police motif:
>Stand
「EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE」
>Stand User
FBI Agent Max Zeppeli, another son of immigrants.
>Appearance
The stand takes the form of a thin, off-white mist, barely visible to even other stand users. In its resting state, it does take a generally humanoid shape, but it can disperse and move about in any way a gas could.
>Ability
Zeppeli is able to trace every individual particle which makes up「EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE」within the stand's range. This includes when the mist is within a person's lungs, making it ideal for following people.

Durability: A (due to being a gas)
Precision: A
Potential: D
>>
File: Johnsuke Higashikata.jpg (33 KB, 403x361) Image search: [Google]
Johnsuke Higashikata.jpg
33 KB, 403x361
Bump
>>
>>43716488
Well... If anyone could remain a moral person as a vampire it'd be Jonathan.
>>
File: 1438538923909.png (270 KB, 416x636) Image search: [Google]
1438538923909.png
270 KB, 416x636
>>43715603
>「COCAINE」
>「TEARS IN HEAVEN」
Nice Eric Clapton motif. Made me smile.
>>
>>43699721
That's not what math rock is, but hey why not
>Elementary, My Dear
>3 is a Magic Number
>4-legged Zoo
>Ready or Not, Here I Come
>I Got 6
>Lucky 7 Sampson
>Figure 8
>Naughty Number 9
>My Hero 0
>Conjunction Junction
>Interjections!
>A Victim of Gravity
>Interplanet Janet

And who could forget that trio of Stand Users
>Rufus Xavier Sarsaparilla
>Rafaela Gabriela Sarsaparilla
>Albert Andreas Armadillo
>>
>>43727300
>Armadillo
ARMADILLO!
>>
>>43715603
>tears in heaven
Damn that's fucked up
>>
>>43727300
Also
>One The Loneliest Number
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWYvIMmFCEc
>>
>>43715603
>>43723631
Here's an idea for a Stand-of-the-Week kind of enemy.

>Stand
「GIRLS ON FILM」
>Stand User
Middle-Aged Porno Flick director in Florida
>Appearance
Think Hermit Purple, but with film reels instead of vines.
>Ability
The User of「GIRLS ON FILM」is able to move any person or thing from one location to another, so long as it is in the User's field of vision. The power is activated when the User does that hand gesture directors do where they make a landscape shot with their index fingers and thumbs (maybe with pinkies stuck out too for visual flair), and deactivated when their hands are separated.

Speed: C
Range: B
Durability: D
Potential: C
Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.