[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
some of you loyalists are alright. don't go to Istvaan V tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 40k horus and fulgrim.jpg (322 KB, 717x526) Image search: [Google]
40k horus and fulgrim.jpg
322 KB, 717x526
some of you loyalists are alright. don't go to Istvaan V tomorrow
>>
>>43647254

thanks senpai
>>
Why does Horus remind me of Bill O'Reilly here?
>>
>>43647266
Horus, master of the no spin zone.
>>
File: Alpha_Legion_Traitor_Marine.jpg (24 KB, 250x391) Image search: [Google]
Alpha_Legion_Traitor_Marine.jpg
24 KB, 250x391
>>43647254
is the alpha uprising finally going down? you might want to chillax and not alert ultramar.
>>
>>43647254
>when you realize Horus meant Ultras, Scars, Imperial Fists, Wolves, Dark Angels, and Blood Angels.

really, Horus? you shot up the biggest losers and spared the jocks of the legions.
>>
>>43647575
IIRC Horus was actually chill with the Raven Guard and would personally request they follow his legion on missions before Corax CAW CAW'd everything up.
>>
>>43647624
Horus was chill with everyone. that was his thing.
>>
>>43647624
Caw! Caw! Bang! Fuck, I'm dead!
>>
File: l.jpg (11 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
11 KB, 320x240
>>43648783
>>
>>43647254

Careful dude, back when this meme was first on, I made two of those, onr with Perturabo and one with Kor Phaeron, and got banned for three days.

Shit was cash tho.
>>
>>43648783
>>43649530

Oh god, I laughed so hard my stomach hurts.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.