[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never be a lich >civilizations will never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: lich.png (650 KB, 888x800) Image search: [Google]
lich.png
650 KB, 888x800
>tfw you will never be a lich
>civilizations will never rise and fall while you neet it out with your skelliebros
Also undeath general.
>>
File: 1447030457541.gif (334 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1447030457541.gif
334 KB, 500x281
>>43646178
>As civilization collapses around them, wise skellingtons are living out their days playing board games and spending NEETbux on anime figurines
2spooky4me
>>
What immortal undead gets the most ladies? Being a magical skeleton is cool, but I don't want to give up my, ah... special inflatable bone.
>>
File: latest[1].png (109 KB, 223x296) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
109 KB, 223x296
>>43646277
>He thinks you need flesh to fuck
>>
>>43646277
Vampires. Bitches love vampires.
>>
File: 2spooky.gif (379 KB, 300x164) Image search: [Google]
2spooky.gif
379 KB, 300x164
>>43646178
I'm all about that lichness.

Why wouldn't you become one if you could.
>>
>>43646385
You need blood to get a stiffy, vampires are dead so they cant pump blood, no stiffy.
Or magic boners.
>>
File: 1447474009720.jpg (170 KB, 585x496) Image search: [Google]
1447474009720.jpg
170 KB, 585x496
>>43646178
I wouldnt mind being a skeleton, that just means i'd have to pay someone to make me a new body. like one of those japanese adult dolls. only more robotic to avoid uncanny hell.
>>
I'm running a cyoa with light gurps rules type campaign for a friend with obvious lich endgame what kinds of things would you do as a lich in your downtime also what other wacky undead would you want to be?
>>
>>43646178

Necropolitan master sub-race.
>>
>>43646423
>he thinks you need blood to get a boner
>a BONE-R

ishydiggy
>>
File: LordCalcico.jpg (615 KB, 1754x1746) Image search: [Google]
LordCalcico.jpg
615 KB, 1754x1746
Reminder that only undeath leads to the true lack of giving a fuck.
>>
>>43650362
I want to play this game. Every time I read this I want to play it.
>>
>>43647025
>Begin a gradual construction of a vast library containing all the knowledge in the universe
>Attempt to design extremely well-structured undead bodies for others who wish to join me in un-life, carefully crafting each body to the best of my ability, rather than simply raising disposable, shambling corpse, creating a civilization of undead living outside of the known world, continuing to exist as civilizations of the living rise and fall
-Create other, mindless undead servants to assist in constructing a vast subterranean city to house all this
>>
>>43646277
If you're a Lich that means you're already massively skilled at magic.

Just develop something that allows two (or more) souls to fuck. You'd get a deeper connection and not be limited by orgasms.
>>
>>43646649
Nah, you can avoid that by wearing a badass mask. A custom made work of art.
>>
>>43650737
>If you're a Lich that means you're already massively skilled at magic.
Not really. It just means your a level 11 wizard who has made a contract with a demon lord for information that allows you to perform the highly evil ritual of undeath.

If you're level 20 you can just snag true immortality, instead of the shitty shortcut of lichdom, and never worry about going insane from the lack of physical and emotional feeling. Being a lich is for chumps who don't make the cut to true actual power.
>>
>>43651193
>implying implications

Some of us prefer the aesthetic of undeath. There's lots of easier ways to become immortal, after all.
>>
>>43651193
It's about disposition. Lichdom rejects flesh and its pleasures, focusing strictly on mental pursuits. With true immortality you could fuck a fair maiden, sure, but you would be wasting that five minute encounter when you could instead study ancient forbidden magic.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.