[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>game has going on for 4 months >This is normal, since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: vlcsnap-2015-07-18-18h24m15s428.png (101 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-07-18-18h24m15s428.png
101 KB, 512x288
>game has going on for 4 months
>This is normal, since our games are very long
>Around the third sessions one of the PCs (a male rogue) was hit by a spell when trying to open a trapped chest.
>He's turned into a female. We think this will be just a comedic thing for a couple games.
>Time goes on and the rogue stays the same. Much of the character development is him trying to reassert his masculinity despite his mind starting to become "female".
>It reaches a point when she is secretly attracted to men and wants to look cute.
>Another PC is a paladin. They were buddies at the start but their relationship starts to change. They even mock marry at a point to get into a temple. Rogue also realizes she hates when other girls flirt with him.
>Things get physical. They actually kiss a couple times. Then last game there is a joust and our pally takes part. He is losing and the rogue remembers he previously said he is very attracted to his female self. She suddenly stands up and yells "If you win I'll have sex with you as a reward!!!" in front of everyone, before turning "red as a tomato". He just answers "deal".

>mfw everyone seems to think this is fun and not a shitty joke that has dragged on for way too long.
>>
Sounds pretty neat. Perhaps you hate fun?
>>
>>43645400
Sounds pretty fake. And pretty stupid to boot.
>>
>>43645425

What's really stupid is how a bit of /tg/ think that everything that isn't GRIM DARKNESS is fake.
>>
>>43645456

What's really stupid is people who don't care if it's fake or not, and laugh anyway.

No, wait. That's not it. What's the word I'm looking for?
>>
>>43645320
>everyone seems to think this is fun
>you're here pissing and moaning
Congratulations, you're That Guy.
>>
>>43645542

Well, he'd only be That Guy if he did something to disrupt the group. If pissing and moaning on /tg/ qualified then everyone who visited this board would be one.
>>
>>43645456
It's more that it doesn't really matter if the story is real, since it's a stupid story either way, but it's especially stupid since it's fake.
>>
It'd be faster for everyone involved if the players just fucked.
>>
File: 1318221107517.jpg (69 KB, 447x453) Image search: [Google]
1318221107517.jpg
69 KB, 447x453
>>43645320

This is the equivalent of women going through whatever emotionally unstable teenage phase they call it when they get quasi-relationships with other girls.

Except this is with adult men, projecting through RP.

I guess it's harmless, but it's also really sad.
>>
>>43645664
>>43645595
>>
>>43645581
>Implying
>>
File: image.jpg (624 KB, 958x1400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
624 KB, 958x1400
>>43645320
Yeah, no you didn't.
>>
File: image.jpg (571 KB, 959x1400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
571 KB, 959x1400
>>
>>43645898
>>43645910
Sir, if I may be so bold, could you kindly provide me with some sauce?
>>
>>43645941
Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari
>>
>>43646003
>Doesn't seem to be about a rogue being turned into a woman and wanting to fuck the paladin
I've been sadly misled.
>>
>>43645910
>>43645898

Ah, the classic "let's act as if we played a manga scene in our p&p game" thread.
>>
>>43645898
>that manga

that was a surprisingly good read for a harem story.
catgirl princess is best girl
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.