[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Excuse me, Divine Valar, but where do dwarves go when they die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Excuse me divine valar.jpg (57 KB, 466x405) Image search: [Google]
Excuse me divine valar.jpg
57 KB, 466x405
Excuse me, Divine Valar, but where do dwarves go when they die? I know the fates of humans, elves, and hobbits, and I assume orcs just disappear, but what about dwarves?
>>
So, you're going to just keep making these, as soon as when one falls off?

And you're just going to be repeating old topics, over and over again?

Why? Why are you so invested in making these lazy threads?
>>
>>43645055
Rape.
>>
Nobody knoooooooooooows!
>>
>>43645055
Y'know, you could read the books that deal with this.
This isn't even a difficult question, or a logical fallacy.
>>
>>43645055
Google it and think before you type count fagula
>>
File: file.png (16 KB, 818x493) Image search: [Google]
file.png
16 KB, 818x493
>>43645055
The answer is in this magical scripture.

Whenever you have a question please refer to it.
>>
>>43646509
#buttwrekt
>>
>>43645055
Read the fucking book. It is at least implyed once.
>>
In the ground, where they belong.
>>
Yes my fine young maiar, when Eru Iluvatar granted the spark of true being to Aule's children, he set aside a purpose at the final end. When they die they return, some say, to the earth and stone itself, or to a special hall set aside in the Halls of Mandos, where they will wait till the time comes to rebuild the world.
>>
>>43645055
>Dwarves
>Souls
They're constructs, artificial shit, where do you think a rock goes when it dies? no fucking where
>>
>>43647004
Dwarves seem to think Aule gathers them separately in the Halls of Mandos, and will help rebuild arda after the last battle. I don't know there in there.
>>
>>43648647
So the elves whose souls can't leave only have an eternity of watching the sterile dust blow between shattered rocks and the bleaching bones of the fallen. The world is dead and they must remain. Forever. Sings songs about joys that will never be again and increasingly distant and fading memories of beauties from a time too long ago. An infinite despair, a winter with no spring, death everlasting.

The they hear shit moving. Singing in the deep.

Rocks are kicked out of blasted mountains to reveal door to the hiding places of the mistake people.

Then the dwarves terraform a dead Arda and make a new garden out of it for the elves to be reborn in.

And you can still bet nobody will say thank you.
>>
File: ThreadNecromancer.jpg (45 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
ThreadNecromancer.jpg
45 KB, 375x523
>>43651809
>>
>>43651853
cry moar fagt
>>
>>43645055
Eat a shotgun blast, faggotron.
>>
>>43651853
Such a cool card deserves a bump
>>
They return to the earth, becoming one with it.
>>
Are orcs evil because of their upbringing

Or are they evil because of genetics/evil magic?
>>
>>43654307
Nothing is beyond redemption.
>>
>>43654169

>>43651853
>>
>>43645055
>The Valar
>Knowing the secrets of the afterlife
The only fate they know is that of elves, and that's because one of them is in charge of where they end up.
>>
>>43655854

>>43651853
>>
>>43651853
Bump~
>>
>>43658021

>>43651853
>>
>>43658335
Exactly
>>
>>43654307
Probably upbringing or evil magics. "Genetics" would imply that they're not good somewhere deep down, which is simply not kosher with the rest of how Arda works.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.