[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maiden White Quest: Smoldering Hearts #8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 24
File: Smoldering Hearts.png (1 MB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
Smoldering Hearts.png
1 MB, 850x1200
Your relaxing stay at the island resort has taken a turn for the strange when some of your friends seem to have fallen under some kind of amorous spell that causes them to become obsessed with you. Well, even more than they already were. Normally you wouldn't mind, but you can spy a possible disaster on the horizon. You need to fix this, and fast.

You have managed to disable and augment the enchantment placed upon you by Cocoa Torres, preventing you from inflicting the ailment known as 'Burning Heart' on any more of your suitors, however you still face the task of curing those still infected.

> Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Maiden%20White
> Twitter: https://twitter.com/questqyubey
> Ask: http://ask.fm/Qyubey
> Status: http://pastebin.com/VX56kt3e

You are Makoto Kiryoka; a teenage boy with a penchant for getting into strange situations. You bear the power of the magical girl Maiden White against the wicked souls that seek to terrorise the innocent.
>>
>>43642108

Awakening on the cushioned floor of Cocoa Torres' beach hut is a new experience for you. The light feeling of sand flowing onto your face from the beach alongside the salty air and distinct sight of a sun rising over the ocean through the giant hole in her wall. Right, she should probably fix that; not that anyone in their right mind would try and take advantage of her. They're probably be on fire before they ever had the chance to pinch anything.

Speaking of the woman in question, Cocoa is lying next to you on the ground - fast asleep and with a dumb grin that matches Shun next to her. You smile at the both of them. See? Free love solves everything.

Well, maybe not potentially insanity-inducing, heart-melting curses. But it managed to put your mind at ease for a while.

You stretch your back out and get a feeling for your body. It feels a little different this morning - and not just because you're still carrying sand on you. You reverted back to your male form by sleeping- which has the unfortunate side-effect of losing your Maiden White garments. Thanks to Cocoa burning your clothes (if you could call that bikini 'clothes'), you're buck naked right now.

"Mn..." You grumble, blushing a little bit at the sight. You could try and get back to your room for proper clothing, but you'd run the risk of running into someone. Early morning streakers probably aren't too common here...

[1/2]
>>
>>43642254

As you stir and awaken, you hear a similar sound beside you as Shun rises, yawning loudly. She glances at you, blinking blearily, but smiling all the same once she recognizes you.

"Ahhn~ morning Mako." She mutters in between yawns, rubbing her eyes.

"Sleep well?" You ask her. She nods back.

"Oogh, like a rock!" She replies, wrapping her arms around her legs, grinning. "Ahh man, I can't believe last night! Two cute girls, ahehe~" She giggles lightly to herself.

"Well, one of them's still here." You say, gesturing to Cocoa beside her. Shun looks down and flinches at the sight - evidently she hadn't noticed the snoring. As per the usual, the sight of Ms Torres' chest has Shun transfixed, and she giggles to herself again. You pout.

"I'm more naked than she is."

"Ah- I'm sorry." She's quick to respond. You blink at her.

"So, how's that spell working for you? The Burning Heart?" You ask, leaning forward. "Dooo you want to jump me right now?" You ask. Shun blinks and rubs the back of her head.

"Ehh, a little bit. But I'm not super obsessed with it."

"Good, then it worked," you sigh, relieved, "I doubt it cured the others, but fixing the spell means it's not going to get any worse."

"Do you know how to fix our buds?" Shun asks, rocking back and forth. You shake your head.

"Still working on that."

> Wake up Cocoa.
> Let her sleep.

> Head back.
> Raid her wardrobe.
> Magic up some clothes.
>>
>>43642403
>Let her sleep
> Magic up some clothes.

We could teleport?
>>
>>43642403
> Let her sleep
> Raid her wardrobe.
Now, will we adjust to her clothes or her clothes adjust to us? Accidental Adult Makoto?
>>
>>43642403
>> Let her sleep.
What's Shun wearing?
is oversized shirt from boyfriend available?
will crotchless bikini be available?

clearly the next step in exhibitionism after barely there string bikini is the not there at all crotchless bikini. lewder than being naked!
>>
>>43642403
> Raid her wardrobe.
then
>Wake her up with Makoto and Shun each latching onto one of her tits.
>>
>>43642403
> Wake up Cocoa.
> Raid her wardrobe.
>>
>>43642403
>> Let her sleep.
> Raid her wardrobe.
We should leave a note.
>>
>>43642403
>Let her sleep.
> Raid her wardrobe.
>>
>>43642403
> Wake up Cocoa.

> Raid her wardrobe.
>>
>>43642486
>>43642495
>>43642557
>>43642633
>>43642679
>>43642779
>>43642904
>>43642925

You decide to leave Cocoa be for a while; last time you tried to wake her up, it didn't end so well. Well, EVENTUALLY it ended well~

Shun looks like she's still in her outfit from yesterday; a sporty bikini with boy shorts and a large, airy overcoat. it covers her fairly well but exposes her arms and legs to the open air, just like she likes. Cocoa is still in her own getup of a bikini top and thick shorts. Evidently wearing less is the order of the day on the beach. Lacking clothes, and not wanting the possibility of your clothes up and vanishing on you, as magic clothes tend to do, you decide to raid her wardrobe instead. Although when you find what appears to be Cocoa's armoire, your choice inside seems rather bleak.

"Maybe someone already raided this..." You grumble, looking in at the disorganized chaos that comes with just chucking your old clothes in a wardrobe. Still, they're at least clean, so give her some credit. There's a lot of bikinis inside, but none of the tops will fit you - they accommodate a more superflous bust than your male chest. Aside from that, there's a degree of casual wear, but all of it is pretty revealing; a lot of cargo short shorts, large open blouses, and other clothing ready for the hot weather. You suppose the heat isn't great for dressing up.

> Decline.
> Turn into a girl, fit a bikini.
> Just take a bikini bottom.
> Short shorts and shirt.

After that, you leave a note for her (along with a kiss), and head back for the hotel. Shun's sad to see her new pair of breasts go, but you have bigger concerns.

"Nothing is bigger than those things..." Shun sighs, groping the air.

"Focus," you remind her, "we have our friends to worry about, and there might still be something wrong with you."

"R-Right..." She mumbles, looking down. "So how should we approach this?" She asks.

> Act like nothing is wrong.
> Cautious.
> Let's avoid them.
> Teleport.
>>
>>43643007
>> Turn into a girl, fit a bikini.
Cocoa sized Makotos?
> Teleport.
>>
>>43643007
>Just take a bikini bottom.
>>A crotchless one, if possible
>>
>>43643007

> Teleport.
>>
>>43643007
>>
>>43643007
> Turn into a girl, fit a (crotchless) bikini
If that's not flying, then
> Just take a bikini bottom.
>>
>>43643007
>>
>>43643007
> Cautious.
>>
>>43643007
>>
>>43643007
> Cautious.
>>
>>43643007
>>The lewdest one
> Teleport.
>>
>>43643032
>>43643043
>>43643054
>>43643057
>>43643081
>>43643089
>>43643188
>>43643213
>>43643224

You decide to opt for a more conservative look (relatively) than your outfit from yesterday. Shorts and a shirt- hell, you might even be able to look masculine in this!

A quick look in the mirror confirms that no- you still don't look masculine in this. You look like a cute, summer girl.

"Haah~" You sigh. Not bad, but sometimes you wonder if you could ever look like a guy again. However, Shun hugging you from behind and nuzzling her face into your shoulders alleviates that concern somewhat. She runs her hand up your bare leg, causing you to twitch.

"H-Hey, hey, we've got things to do." You say, jumping back. Nookie can come later.

----====----

"We'll just act like nothing at all is wrong." You say to Shun, proudly. She screws up her face.

"But... they're still... 'affected', right? Won't they jump you?" Shun asks.

"Ah, there's not *that* bad." You say, waving your hand. At least... you hope they aren't. There was an awful lot of time before you 'fixed' this problem...

Ahh, that's for future Makoto to worry about, you think, and stride towards the hotel. It's still fairly early so not a lot of people are up and about right now. Despite that, as you and Shun approach, you still feel a little weary and glance around for anyone you know. No-one yet; just some crew for Mai's video... a video you still need to crash, but maybe you'll have time now.

"Wait!" Shun says, smacking her arm across your face.

"Ow," you grunt, "Shun you elbowed me in the face!"

"Shut up and look." Shun says, pulling your face to look at the kitchen. Inside you can see Umeki, fussing about at the counter. She... seems fine.

"You said act natural, right?" Shun asks, sweating a bit. "Should we just head up to your room?"

> No, let's talk to her.
> Yeah, let's head there.
> No, they'll expect me there.
>> Lets go to yours.
>> Lets go to Shizuko's.
>>
>>43643346
You missed >>43643271
>>
>>43643346
>> No, let's talk to her.
Umeki is pure.
>>
>>43643346
>> No, let's talk to her.
>>
>>43643346
>Yeah, let's head there.
>>
>>43643346
> No, let's talk to her.
>>
>>43643346
> No, let's talk to her.
>>
>>43643346
was thinking about > No, let's talk to her.
but I'm feeling a tad contrarian
>> Lets go to Shizuko's.
>>
>>43643346
> Yeah, let's head there.
Let's meet everyone else
>>
>>43643346
> No, they'll expect me there.
>> Lets go to Shizuko's.
>>
>>43643346
>> Yeah, let's head there.
>>
>>43643346
Q are you dead?
>>
File: 640px-Cecilia_surprised.png (180 KB, 640x335) Image search: [Google]
640px-Cecilia_surprised.png
180 KB, 640x335
>>43643365
>oop, sorry.
>>43643370
>>43643379
>>43643381
>>43643383
>>43643397
>>43643410
>>43643427
>>43643446
>>43643491

"No, let's talk to her." You tell Shun. She looks alarmed for a second.

"B-But what if she-"

"Shun. It's Umeki." You say, gesturing to the girl. Shun's eyes dart back and forth between you and her, then she relaxes.

"Yeah... I guess. Even an aroused Umeki is probably still a good girl." She muses to herself. "But what if she got super horny or something?"

"You're complaining about that?"

"...Um." Shun mumbles, going red. You shake your head and walk over to Umeki. In your standard fashion, you walk up and hug the girl firmly.

"Morning Umeki!" You exclaim as you grab her. She squeaks and shakes as you embrace her. "What's cooking?" You ask.

"O-Oh! Um, m-morning Makoto." She replies. From your view, it looks like she has some eggs and rice. "I, uh, I was just making breakfast for the kids. You haven't seen them have you?"

"Not for a while, but I've been, uh," you rub the back of your neck, "...busy." You explain. Shun approaches from behind, still cautious. Umeki smiles at her.

"Oh, that's a shame. I hope they're not in trouble." She sighs. "Well, did you want some then?" She offers. So far so good; nothing strange. You take the offer and munch on it, looking down the hall.

"So do you still feel strange?" You ask her.

"Strange how?" She asks.

"You said yesterday you wanted to 'do things' with me." You explain, raising an eyebrow. She goes a little red.

"O-Oh, uh, yes, things. I suppose I still do. D-Did you want to do them?" She asks, rubbing her hands together.

> Definitely~
> Maybe later.
> Not really.

"Hey, can I have some too?" Shun asks, eyeing the food. Umeki reaches over to grab her a plate. "Hehe, sweet. I didn't get to eat much yesterday. I was with Makoto the whooole time and we- ack!" Shun grunts as Umeki shoves a plate flat-on into her chest. The three of you blink, watching the eggs and rice slowly drip to the floor.
>>
>>43643967
>> Maybe later.
>>
File: 2HcoFpl.gif (216 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
2HcoFpl.gif
216 KB, 320x240
>>43643967

"AH! I'm so sorry!" Umeki says, glancing away.

"Aheh, it's fine." Shun chuckles, tugging at her jacket. Well... that jealousy is still there, it seems; but if a plate of food is all you have to worry about, everyone should be fine.

"Makoto, can you get us a cloth or something? I'm terribly sorry." Umeki mutters, holding the place to her body. You nod and head over to the bench. There isn't any in here so you head out to the dining area instead and grab some napkins. You hear a plate smash in the kitchen, followed by Umeki's "OH... d-darn it." cry to follow. She can't even swear, you think to yourself with a sigh. You pass by her on the way in.

"I'm going to look for our kids, Makoto. Can I ask you to sit tight?" She asks sweetly.

"Heh, sure." You reply, smiling. She looks happy and walks off as you return to the kitchen. Shun is there, putting the plate in the bin. "Clumsy puts it lightly."

"H-Huh!?" Shun asks, jumping back in shock. "Oh, M-Makoto, right. Y-Yeah, Umeki's pretty airh-headed..." She mutters to herself. She seems different from a moment ago; more sweaty. She's probably not used to Umeki acting jealous... if you can call that jealous.

"Should we go check on the rest?" You ask, dusting your hands. Shun twitches.

"The... the rest?" She asks.

"Uh, yeah?" You reply. Shun looks on at you, wide-eyed and horrified.

"...M-Maybe we shouldn't!" She suggests. "U-Umeki was... f-f-fine, but the rest might not be! I think the best idea is to find a room, and stay there!" She says, shrugging.

> For how long?
> And what shall we do in this room together~?
> Shun, don't dodge this. I need your help.
> What's wrong? You seem tense.
>> Are you afraid Yui will throw food at you too? Haha~
>> You must really hate eggs.
>> Umeki didn't do anything, did she?
> Maybe you can do that, but I'm worried.
>>
>>43643993
>Shun, don't dodge this I need your help
>>
>>43643967
>Not really.
>>
>>43643993
> Maybe later.
>>
>>43643993
> Maybe later.

> And what shall we do in this room together~?
>>
>>43643993
> Maybe later.

>>
>>43643993
>> What's wrong? You seem tense.
>>
>>43643967
> Definitely~
>>43643993
>>
>>43643993
> Maybe later.
>>
>>43643967
>> Maybe later. I have things i need to do first.
By the way what kind of things?

>> Are you afraid Yui will throw food at you too? Haha~

Besides Shizuko will be safe she wasn't affected when I talked to her yesterday.
>>
>>43643993
>> You must really hate eggs.
>>
File: thisworldissick.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
thisworldissick.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>43643985
>>43644027
>>43644042
>>43644047
>>43644063
>>43644076
>>43644083
>>43644103
>>43644104
>>43644123
>>43644200

"Maybe later." You tell her with a smile. Umeki wiggles her shoulders back and forth impatiently and nods.

"Ahehee, I might h-hold you to that." She replies, pointing at you. She quickly falters and looks sheepish for doing that though.

---===---

"What's wrong, Shun? You seem tense." You ask her, crossing your arms. Her eyes dart around.

"N-Nothing's wrong." She's quick to assure you, but you don't believe it. She's way too evasive and jumpy for this to be 'nothing'.

"Come on, honey," you say, nuzzling up close to her, "Umeki didn't do anything, did she? Well, besides throw food at you." You ask, shrugging. Shun just stares straight ahead, getting even more nervous.

"A-Ah, come on, her? She's an angel," she comments, shrugging, "b-but maybe don't stand so close?"

"Huh?" You say, blinking.

"Mm." Shun mutters, blinking slowly. This time, you leer.

"Shun, you're sweating bullets, stumbling over your own words, AND you don't want me to touch you? You're going to tell me what's wrong- NOW." You say, standing firm before her. "Don't dodge this; I need your help. You have to tell me anything you've learned." You tell her. She shakes in place, then looks around nervously.

"...Um, o-okay, but just keep this between us. See-"

"Hello!" Umeki calls out, her head suddenly hanging in the door.

"AAGH!" Shun screams, grabbing onto the counter. You stare at her in shock and Umeki raises a hand over her mouth.

"I m-mean... h-hi Umeki. I thought you went a-away." Shun stutters, sweating even more. Umeki smiles.

"Oh of course not. I'm always around." She replies simply. There's a bit of an awkward pause after that line though.

"...Okay, gotta go! Stay sharp~" She says, and starts to walk off again. Shun looks like she wants to cry.

> PLEASE tell me.
> Take her somewhere, get her to talk.
> Leave it alone.
> Umeki, what did you tell her?
>>
>>43644311
>> PLEASE tell me.
Use the heart Makoto calm her down!
>>
>>43644311
>PLEASE TELL ME
>>
>>43644311
>> Take her somewhere, get her to talk.
maybe she wants some more alone time.
or maybe she wants to get us alone again. we could get more clothes in our room
>>
>>43644311
> PLEASE tell me.
>>
>>43644311
>Umeki, what did you tell her?
>>
>>43644311
> PLEASE tell me.
>>
>>43644311
>> PLEASE tell me.
>>
>>43644311
> PLEASE tell me.
> Take her somewhere, get her to talk.
>>
>>43644311
>> PLEASE tell me.
Seems like a good time to try our new heart power for calm.
>>
>>43644311
Clearly she was threatened.
>>
>>43644333
>>43644345
>>43644373
>>43644374
>>43644378
>>43644403
>>43644461
>>43644557
>>43644558
>>43644585

You're not sure what Umeki did - not even sure if her creating this level of panic is even POSSIBLE - but you absolutely have to find out what she did. With Shun in no mood to talk, maybe it's time to try this new power of yours. This empathic conditioning.

"Shun, just stay calm..." You say, laying a hand on her shoulder. You try and extend your powers, hoping to find a way to influence her. Luckily, it seems to come fairly naturally- you can feel the burning heart spell within her, still small and unassuming. It lies atop a fast-beating heart, elevated by panic. You focus your will onto the spell and try to calm her down. With such close proximity and a weak spell, you feel it calm easily, and slowly Shun's breathing abates.

"Haa~ haa~" She pants, slower and slower. You rub her shoulder.

"Is that better?" You ask. She nods.

"Yeah... is that your new power working?"

"Mhm." You nod back. "Now please, you have to tell me." You insist. Shun glances at the doorway, but nods slightly.

"Okay, but not here." She whispers, taking you out of the kitchen... and into a broom closet.

"Subtle." You comment, crossing your arms.

"Well it's private at least!" Shun squeaks back, keeping her voice low. "At least Umeki won't stab me."

"What!?" You ask, shocked. "She said that?"

"Yeah, lets go with said 'said'." Shun grumbles. "Not 'grabbed by the throat and held under a knife'." She says, shivering. Your jaw completely drops. How the hell could someone like Umeki do something like that!?

[1/2]
>>
>>43644855

"But she doesn't even have magic, it couldn't grow. I-It didn't get worse did it?" You ask, wondering how.

"It didn't get better!" Shun growls. "I like Umeki, Makoto. I don't wanna get stabbed by heeer~" She whines, tearing up. Maybe it's reacting to when she had the time focus for a while, or it's leeching off of everyone else. Or hell, maybe Umeki is secretly just a psychopath? Unlikely, but it's always the quiet ones...

"Just stay calm." You say, patting Shun on the head, "it's only... a little worse than I thought. Hopefully."

"She said, 'so long as you keep acting so lovey-dovey around Makoto, you better watch your back'," Shun explains, "It was like she was a completely different person. A s-scary person."

"Jealousy then." You summarize. "The others will probably be about the same as well then." You think. Shun tears up more.

"T-Then Yui could strangle me, or Hiroko could d-drown me. Saito could bury me in gold, and Yuuki could stop me in time forever." She mutters to herself, shuddering. You admit, it's not a great situation for her- being your number #1 squeeze. "A-And Shizuko... um..."

"No, she's fine." You remind her.

"Well, she couldn't do anything anyway." Shun sighs. You glare a bit at her. She could... take a picture of you?, you think, sheepishly. "Makoto, I'm really scared~"

> Okay, keep your distance. I don't want you getting hurt.
> Shun, you're stronger than any of them.
> But I need you. Please stay with me.

> I'll try directly removing those spells.
> I need to talk to Shizuko, and Mai.
>> Head for Shizuko's room / Call Mai.
>> Find Mai / Call Shizuko.
> Confront Umeki.
>>
>>43644881
>Okay, keep your distance. I don't want you getting hurt
>Confront Umeki
>>
>>43644881
>Shun, you're stronger than any of them.
> Confront Umeki.
>>
>>43644881
> Confront Umeki.
Time to blast her with love
>>
>>43644881

> Confront Umeki.
>>
>>43644881
>>
>>43644881
>> Okay, keep your distance. I don't want you getting hurt.

>>
>>43644881
>Confront Umeki
>Pet her, tell her what a good girl she is and try to influence her heart into calming down from the high
>>
>>43644960
>>43644966
>>43644984
>>43645016
>>43645090
>>43645124
>>43645137

"...Okay, keep your distance, Shun." You sigh, standing up in the closet.

"You're serious? Don't you need the help?" She asks.

"Are you offering now?" You ask. She looks down. "I think I will, but I won't force you to do anything. I don't want you getting hurt." You tell her, running a hand under her chin. She seems to appreciate the comfort at least, and stands back up.

"Then... at least... I can watch you." She suggests. "Far enough that they won't get jealous, but close enough to still jump in if things get hairy."

> No, you have bad judgement.
> No, you could get hurt.
> Yes, do that.

>>Both nos count towards the same total, but splits the reason that Makoto tells her.

With her dealt with, you open the closet and search for Umeki. You need to confront her now, and tell her to stop threatening to stab people. Never thought that'd be a concern with her...

Umeki isn't too hard to find; she seems to be wandering the outskirts of the hotel, searching for the kids. Despite that, she still seems to be trying to keep within a certain distance of you, and you're pretty sure of the reason why. You approach her on the lawn, and she smiles at your approach.

"Makoto!" She leans forward to hug you, and you take the embrace. She's as gentle as ever with you.

> Say hi back, talk sweetly.
> Ask her if she threatened Shun.
> Ask to solve her burning heart.
> Fix it immediately [Roll].
>>
>>43645294
>> Yes, do that.
> Ask her if she threatened Shun.
>>
>>43645294
>No, you could get hurt.
>pet Umeki, tell her what a good girl she is and fix her carefully while she is distracted
>>
>>43645294
>Yes Do that

>Ask to solve her burning heart
>>
>>43645294
> Yes, do that.
>>
>>43645294
> Yes, do that.

> Fix it immediately [Roll].
>>
>>43645294
>> No, you could get hurt.

>>
>>43645294
>> Yes, But only if i call for you or things look relay relay relay bad.

>>
Anyone have a feeling that we're slowly becoming Maiden Black? I mean, we're adding a lot of powers to our current skill set.
>>
>>43645665
Nah, Maiden Black is when something like Phantom Pain rolls around. This is just the shonen-esque power up sequence.
>>
>>43645665
> Maiden Black is evil; or at least hideously selfish. It's Makoto's corrupted form, taking all his flaws up to eleven.

>>43645302
>>43645325
>>43645333
>>43645365
>>43645376
>>43645380
>>43645463

"Yes," you tell Shun, "do that. I might need the help if someone reacts badly."

"Alright, you can count on me." She assures you, pumping her fist. You should certainly hope so.

---===---

"Hey Umeki!" You speak sweetly to her, and raise a hand onto her head. You rub her head, gently petting her. "You're the nicest girl I know. Do you know that?" You ask her. She smiles and blushes, nuzzling up close to you. It just then occurs to you that THIS is probably equivalent to her of sex to the others. Well, if not for the knife threats, you wouldn't think this was such a bad thing after all. You can feel the burning heart within her, just inches away from yourself. Unlike Shun's, this thing is burning hot and throbbing with power. Feeling the energy, you have no doubt about Cocoa's claims that it could melt her flesh - it's like a magic battery inside her, and it feels unstable. Like a lover's heart, you suppose.

"Umeki, I think there's a problem inside you I need to fix." You tell her, remaining sweet.

"Hm, inside me?" She asks, blinking. She pauses for a second, then goes incredibly red. "I-Inside me!?"

"Uh, n-not like that." You say, sweating a bit. Having sex with Umeki would probably feel like deflowering a virgin princess... for all the good and bad that it entails. Maybe...

"Uh, anyway. It's a spell that you have on you called 'Burning heart'. If not fixed, it could be very dangerous. May I?" You ask. Not knowing any better, she of course obliges with a nod. Okay, that makes things easier!

> Roll 1d100, best of three.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>43645723
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>43645723
Why do I want this to go lewdly wrong
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>43645723
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>43645723
>>
>>43645736
Pretty Good.
>>
>>43645734
no Umeki's first time shouldn't be under the influence of mind magic. Though after the Omake I am ok with us easing her into the fact the we are super lewd and would be happy if she joined in or if she stayed pure.
>>
>>43645736
>>43645737
88-8!
Noice.
>>
>>43645729
>>43645734
>>43645736
> 88 is enough. Congrats, you got Umeki.

Affecting her heart proves to be a bit trickier than Shun. The massive heat scorches your soul as you try and calm it, but you persist through the pain. You focus on the emotions you want to convey to her; calm, patience, demurity. Slowly, little by little, you feel the spell start to cool itself. Umeki's grip seems to grow less intense as you work, and she seems calmer; her smile relaxes into a neutral position, almost like she's falling asleep. Finally you reach a point where it seems roughly similar to how Shun is now. You slowly pull her away, holding her firmly.

"Umeki, are you okay?" You ask her.

"Mmn? Yes, of course." She replies, shaking her head like she dozed off for a moment. You narrow your eyes.

"Do you feel any different? Do you want to... do things with me now?" You ask. She blinks, then seems to get flustered.

"O-Oh, um, I d-don't know if w-we should. I w-would never w-want to do anything to make you d-dirty- not that I think you're suggesting anything dirty!" She quickly speaks to you, getting red. She's still probably thinking about cuddling or something. "Ohhh..."

"Seems like you're okay now. What a relief." You sigh, hugging her again. She seems confused as to what you're talking about. "Alright Shun, she's okay!" You call out. Gingerly, Shun emerges from the bushes.

"Y-You sure?" She asks, approaching cautiously. Umeki opens her mouth, then immediately seems to pause with a horrified expression.

"A...Ahh- Oh no, ohnohonohno~" She whimpers to herself, almost tearing up. "Nono, not Ume, never Ume." She mutters to herself.

"Eh?" Shun questions.

"Aaahh, I'm sorry Shun!" Umeki says, slumping to her knees. "I'm so sooorry~"

"Yep, she's fine." You nod to yourself. One down, several more to go.

[1/2]
>>
File: cec79032c9b476ed1ccc3085078c52fd.jpg (673 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
cec79032c9b476ed1ccc3085078c52fd.jpg
673 KB, 1000x1500
>>43646058

Umeki cries some more until Shun hugs her - at which point she cries into her chest. Judging by her smile and blush, she got over being threatened pretty quickly. The two seem so enamored that they don't even notice when something slaps over your mouth and drags you into the jungle.

"MMFF!" You cry out through a muffling stream of water as it quickly recoils into the brush. It engulfs your head, draining you of breath. It retracts until you hit a sudden pillar of water. Your head is the only thing poking out, so you gasp for air.

"Found you~" You hear Hiroko say. Glancing up, you see a gargantuan facsimile of her head atop the mass of water.

"AHH!" You cry out, then she slaps more water around your mouth. The head collapses into water and a portion of the pillar removes itself, slowly forming into Hiroko's natural body. It has a slight hue of water to it that slowly turns to fleshtone, along with a dress that covers her body. Liquid clothing, you think to yourself, handy. She remains attached to the pillar by a finger, tethering her to it. The water itself is such a swirling mess of magic and matter that you can barely nail down her soul - it's as fluid as she is. Still, that throbbing heat source is a good marker - it's even worse than Umeki's, and structurally different.. She smiles and leans close to your face, raising a finger to her mouth.

"Shh~" She sweetly whispers. "You don't want those other girls showing up, do you?" She asks, removing the water from your mouth.

> HEEELP!
> Of course not. You're the only one I can trust.
> W-Who is the 'other girls'?
> Hiroko, I need to fix you. You're not well.
> You know what I find really sexy? Not kidnapping me.
> Oh my gosh, you're naked! What a pervert~
> Try and teleport away. [Roll]
>>
>>43646149
> You know what I find really sexy? Not kidnapping me.
>>
>>43646058
>"Nono, not Ume, never Ume."
What?

>>43646149
>>
>>43646149
>>
>>43646149
Oh my gosh you're naked
>>
>>43646149
dito >>43646172 about the >"Nono, not Ume, never Ume." line

>> You know what I find really sexy? Not kidnapping me.
>> Oh my gosh, you're naked! That's perverted~
> Hiroko, I need to fix you. You're not well.
>>
>>43646149
>try to trick Hiroko into wrapping around us again so we have as close a connection as possible
>try to cure her
>>
>>43646149
>> Oh my gosh, you're naked! What a pervert~
>>
>>43646149
>>
>>43646149
>Oh my gosh, you're naked! What a pervert~
>>
File: 1422758541007.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1422758541007.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>43646159
>>43646172
>>43646181
>>43646198
>>43646223
>>43646245
>>43646254
>>43646278
>>43646297

Immediately shutting her down might be the prudent way to end this, but perhaps you can get a shot a curing her by playing to her desires.

"Of course not, Hiroko. In fact you're the only one I can trust." You tell her. She looks suspiciously at you.

"Is that a fact? Because you seem to be perfectly happy hanging around those two sluts." She growls. You feel the water around you tense - if that's possible - and the pressure starts to press down on your body. You cough. Dammit, this might actually be worse than Yui's constriction.

"A-Absolutely." You tell her. "Ever since we met, you were always the smart and righteous one. Doing the right thing- I was the one who screwed up." You say. You feel the water around you depressurize. Hiroko smiles and you feel the water around you slowly move; gently massaging your body.

"Ohh, Makoto. Don't be so hard on yourself." She says, holding her arms together as if embracing you. "I know you make mistakes, but you're the better person for them. Except when you sleep around." She's quick to add. You need some way to disorient her, now that she's on your side. But what? Your thoughts drift to her watery clothing. Oh, this'll be fun.

"Oh my gosh, Hiroko- are you naked right now!?" You ask, in utter shock. She twitches.

"Wha- No! Are you blind?" She asks, tugging at her clothes.

"But those clothes are you, right?" You ask. Her eyes dart to the side.

"Uh... yes?"

"So that means you're not wearing anything at all right now. You're completely naked." You say, gasping. "How perverted."

"WH- N-NO! T-That's not true!" She quickly mutters, utterly flustered. You can feel the water quivering around you. "Un.... Unless you like t-that kind of thing..." She mutters.

> I can feel your naked body around me, Hiroko.
> How shameless are you?
> I do. Come on, take off those 'clothes'~
> Try and cure her here. [Roll]
>>
>>43646693
> I do. Come on, take off those 'clothes'~
>>
>>43646693
> How shameless are you?
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>43646693
> Try and cure her here. [Roll]
>>
>>43646693
>> I can feel your naked body around me, Hiroko.
>> How shameless are you?
>> Use the distraction, Try and cure her here. [Roll]
>>
>>43646693
>I can feel your naked body around me, Hiroko .....we push forward and then into her butthole
>>
>>43646693
>I do. Come on, take off those 'clothes'~
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>43646758
forgot roll
>>
about to get steamy in here
>>
>>43646816
I hope not. Hiroko is one of those that isn't really interested in us. Taking advantage of her different state of mind just feels wrong.
>>
>>43646878
I agree if we have sex with Hiroko or Yuuki before we cure them i will be sad.
>>
>>43646921
>>43646878
...I meant that the spell would...because water...and...nevermind.
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>43646693
>> I do. Come on, take off those 'clothes'~
>> Try and cure her here. [Roll]
>>
>>43646693
>> I can feel your naked body around me, Hiroko.
>> How shameless are you?
>>
>>43646811
> You only roll if the option succeeds.

>>43646710
>>43646733
>>43646734
>>43646758
>>43646780
>>43646801

"Come on, how shameless are you? I can practically feel your naked body around me, Hiroko." You utter, smiling lewdly as you moan. The water around you quivers even more as you see Hiroko growing even greater flustered.

"I-I'm not..." She blubbers to herself, trying to reconcile her beliefs and this reality. As she grows flustered, you sense a change in her heart. It grows hotter and seems to engorge. You gulp, wondering if that's a bad thing to induce. But, to your surprise, the water around you ebbs and releases you from her grip.

"T-There!" She exclaims as you are deposited onto the ground. "N-Now you're not... s-swimming in me." She says, scratching her cheek. Sweat on a girl made of liquid is an interesting sight. She creeps up closer to you, and places her moist hands on your chest.

"I'm not a pervert, Makoto." She whispers, pressing against you. "But... I feel like I want to be one when you're around."

"Oh?" You ask, blinking.

"Mm..." She nods, rubbing her body against yours. To her credit, it does feel really nice~

"GYAAH!" You hear a woman shriek as someone tumbles through the jungle near to the pair of you. That white hair above a sprawling mass of leathery tendrils is a clear sign of who it is.

"Haa~ close one, Aoi, darling. But you're going to have to do better than that." Yui, as Ebony Strict, scoffs, flicking her leather whips behind her. Stomping out from in front of her is a suit of golden armour, holding a number of leather stands - transmuted into pure gold. Her armour is distinctly feminine, like a proud, shining vakyrie. It makes for a stark contrast against Yui's jet-black attire and pseudolimbs. Saito, as Glory Gold, snaps the taught lines with ease.

[1/2]
>>
File: 1424158286086.gif (488 KB, 499x367) Image search: [Google]
1424158286086.gif
488 KB, 499x367
>>43647035
>>43647052
> Forgot to put you two on there.

--==--

"Stop cutting them off! Stand and fight me!" She growls, throwing her fist out and firing a few golden bolts at Yui. She leaps into the air, letting them slice through the trees underneath her.

"Too slow." She jeers, hanging from the trees in a casual posture. You can't see Saito's face in that armour, but you can feel her anger.

"Makoto is mine, you bitch!" Saito shouts, pointing at Yui.

"Pfft, maybe in your dreams." Yui scoffs. "Unlike you, I'm not embarrassed to be seen with him."

"That's- You- Grrr-" Saito growls, lifting a chuck of rock out of the ground and chucking it at her. "Quit dodging! I need to find him, and you're in my way."

"That's exactly WHY I'm in your way, darling!" She exclaims. "My feelers are searching for him as we speak. Give it up; I'll find him before long. There's no way he can evade-"

You cough. The two of them glance at you, wide-eyed. Hiroko clutches you tightly.

> ...Oh, hi girls!
> Let's be calm.
> Let's run the fuck away.
> Hiroko, perhaps we should go somewhere private?
> Quickly, try and cure Hiroko. [Roll]
> Teleport.
>>
>>43647197
> Agh, wrong pic. Oh well. They're vaguely related at best.
>>
>>43647197
>> Let's run the fuck away.
>> Hiroko, perhaps we should go somewhere private?
>>
>>43647197
>> ...Oh, hi girls!
>> Let's be calm.
>>
>>43647197
>> Quickly, try and cure Hiroko. [Roll]
>> Teleport.
Quick grab Yui
>>
>>43647197
> ...Oh, hi girls!
> Let's be calm.
>>
>>43647197
>Let's be calm.
>>
>>43647197
>> Hiroko, perhaps we should go somewhere private?
>>
>>43647227
>>43647244
>>43647256
>>43647275
>>43647310
>>43647693

The silence continues for a few moments as everyone exchanges glances with each other. You raise a nervous hand and wave.

"...Oh, hi girls!" You say. "Now, let's all be calm and-BRYK" You grunt as Yui ensnares you with her tenadrils, attempting to hoist you into the air with her.

"Oh no you DON'T!" Hiroko shouts, holding onto you from below. You feel an interesting tug-of-war on your body between the leather straps and the constricting water, but ultimately you slip towards Yui. She looks overjoyed as she pulls you up, immediately throwing her arms around.

"Makoto~!" She joyously proclaims, wrapping the two of you up together. "Ohh, you're all wet. Don't worry, I'll wring you out." She says flatly before squeezing you.

"I'm not a sponge!" You grunt, just before a few golden spears slam into the trees around you. They slice straight through her strands and Yui shrieks, dropping you. Saito catches you before you hit the ground, laying out her armour on the ground beneath her to absorb the impact. You hit the ground with a thud nonetheless.

"Nngh." You groan.

"Ah, are you okay?" Saito asks, frantic in her voice. You lean up and finally get a look at her, and have to blink. Saito is dressed in a cute, blue front-tied bikini, with a light sash around her waist. She notices you staring and blushes.

"I, uh, w-wanted to show you yesterday but you weren't around." She says, tapping her fingers together. "How do I look?"

"You-" Before you can answer a wave splashes over the both of you; smacking Saito to the ground and dragging you along with it. Aoi growls and is rebound in metallic armour instantly, as Hiroko rushes past in a liquid form. Strands of leather shoot into the water from above as Yui tries to tug you away.

"GIVE HIM TO ME!" Each of them call out, trying to hold onto you.

> Teleport, for the love of god.
> Shun, help!
> GUYS, STOP!
> Blind them with maiden light.
>>
>>43647828
>>
>>43647828
>> GUYS, STOP!
>> Blind them with maiden light.
>>
>>43647828

>"Maiden's BLINDING LIGHT!" *Flash Them*
>>
>>43647828
>GUYS STOP
>BLIND THEM WITH MAIDEN LIGHT

Come on guys, Umeki held a knife to Shun's throat. UMEKI! Calm your asses down!
>>
>>43647828
> GUYS, STOP!
>>
>>43647828
>> GUYS, STOP!
>>
>>43647828
>> GUYS, STOP!

If neccessary we may have to knock them out...
>>
>>43647828
> GUYS, STOP!
>>what about free love? *cry*
>>
>>43647828
>Teleport, for the love of god.
>>
>>43647828
>> GUYS, STOP!
where does the light come from?
>>
>>43647857
>>43647859
>>43647885
>>43647889
>>43647890
>>43647901
>>43647920
>>43647966
>>43647978
>>43648249
> Makoto: Mah butt!
>*slap*
> Makoto: M-My whole body...

"Rnng," you growl as the three of them fight over you, "guys- STOP!" You shout at the top of your lungs. You instantly shift into your maiden form and emit a blinding flash of light. The three of them recoil from the sight, sending them sprawling back over the ground. You even hear Yui slump to the ground in a pile of leathers. When the light fades and you open your eyes, they still seem to be blinded for a few seconds. You hover slightly above the ground; the dress from your gown only hitting the dirt just beneath your heels whilst the rest of your outfit flutters in the air.

"You need to calm down. You're all stricken with a spell called Burning heart," you explain to them whilst you're able, "it's making you crazy over me, even to the point of fighting each other out of spite and jealousy, but you need to fight it! I can calm it down, but I can't do it if you're all trying to kill each other!" You continue.

"Now come on, we need to- Agh!" You exclaim as one of Yui's strands tugs you back down to earth. Dammit, you think, watching the leather coil around your leg, Yui knows how to tense through her pseudopods; blinding her does nothing! You're reluctant to start cutting through, since that would cause her physical pain, but the longer she has you bound, the more time the others have to recover. Saito was in a suit, so she didn't take that much light; and Hiroko can probably just form entirely new eyeballs to gain her sight back.

"Dammit..." You groan as you struggle against more and more strands coiling around your limbs.

[1/2]
>>
>>43648314

"Fore!" You hear called out as a rock rockets past you. The shockwave in its wake severs the connections, causing Yui to recoil in pain. Shun, resplendent as Striker Vermillion, leaps from the fray and hits the ground near you.

"That's golf, Shun." You grunt.

"Oh I'm sorry, should I go back and try it again?" She asks, tapping her bat on the ground. You don't respond. "Thought so. Come on, we need to get away." She grasps your arm and pulls.

"No, I can cure them here!" You exclaim, tugging away from her.

"I don't doubt that- but you can't get all of them!" She replies. "If you waste time curing one, the others will gang up on you- AND her!" She reasons. "I don't want to imagine what they might do to each other if they were weakened. Saito was already trying to skewer Yui."

"I'm skewer you!" Glory shrieks, throwing out a few spears at nothing.

"See what I mean?" Shun says, gesturing with her head.

> Let me at least try.
>> Try and cure [person].
> *sigh* You're right.
>>
>>43648341
> Let me at least try.
>> Try and cure [Hiroko].

She's made of water. She's invincible.
>>
>>43648341
> Let me at least try.
>> Try and cure [person].
Saito, he's the most damaging one
>>
>>43648341
>> Let me at least try.
>>> Try and cure [Saito].
>>
>>43648341
>> Let me at least try.
>>> Try and cure Yui
>>
>>43648341
>> Let me at least try.
>>> Try and cure [Saito].
the other two deal less damage.
>>
>>43648341
>> Let me at least try.
>> Try and cure [Yui].
my instinct was to fulton one of them, tackle another, carry the third one out, then come back for the last one.
these instincts are no good!
>>
>>43648362
>this

Hiroko can simply liquify herself, Yui and Saito have nothing to counter that
>>
>>43648341
>> *sigh* You're right.
>>
>>43648362
>>43648365
>>43648366
>>43648377
>>43648385
>>43648454
>>43648503
>>43648582

> Alright, we're trying to grab Saito.
> Roll 1d100, best of three.

> probably the last post after this.
>>
>>43648597
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>43648597
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>43648597
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>43648597
>>
>>43648625
All hail the dice gods
>>
>>43648624
>>43648625
>>43648628

"I get your point, Shun!" You call at her, ripping your arm away from her grip. "But if I leave them like this, they might hurt someone- or themselves. If I can get one of them healed now, then I have to at least try." You tell her. Shun bounces back and forth in place, impatiently.

"Ngh, okay but be quick. I'll keep you covered." She says, holding the bat ready. You nod back. Between the three of them, you decide to focus on Saito first; she represents the most real threat right now with those golden weapons of hers. Potentially she could skewer Yui, and even transmute Hiroko into gold. You doubt she could survive as metal. You sneak up behind Saito and phase your hands through her armor, cleanly carving through to her bare skin. You caress it gently, and she squeals.

"M-Makoto, is that you? I can't see..."

"Just stay calm, Aoi." You tell her, caressing her belly softly. She shivers at your touch, reaching right through her armour like it was never even there. You can see her burning heart deep within her soul, bound with plates of gold. So they do augment themselves within magical girls. Luckily Saito hasn't set much more than a thick wall between you and your goal; something that you have no trouble piercing with your own powers. Still, it does take time to reach in. During that time, Hiroko seems to recover. She notices you caressing Saito from the back and glares with steely-eyed jealousy.

"You..." She growls, unfurling herself to an all-consuming mass of water. Shun quickly slides in between you and her, hoisting her bat.

"Easy now, Shimada. Everyone'll get a turn." Shun says, eyeing her down. Hiroko lunges at her, but Shun smacks her away. She seems shocked to actually be affected, but Shun holds her bat steady; it emitting a slight humming vibration. She tries the left and the right, both of which Shun blocks. That is, until, she tries both at the same time by splitting herself,

[1/2]
>>
>>43649032

"Shit." Shun ducks to the right to smack it away before heading left. The left side is too fast for her and reaches you in time. Both you and Saito feel a pull as you two are pulled violently to the left, casting you both out upon the ground. Shun smacks down Hiroko's water form, but she just slides elsewhere.

"Liquid whack-a-mole," she comments, running over to you, "can't think of a more unfair game. Mako, you holding together?" She asks, pulling you up.

"Yes, ngh, but I need to concentrate." You say, quickly crawling over to Saito.

"Okay, well, I'll- HRK" She grunts as a leather vine wraps itself around her throat, dragging her away. Yui seems to have recovered. Dammit, you think, you're so close to fixing Saito. Hoping Shun can handle herself, you lean over Saito and finish the last of your cure. Her heart seems to calm and its thumping subsides as you share your calming emotions with her. Slowly, but surely, you extinguish that fire in her chest.

"Ah~ finally." You gasp, sitting back. With Saito done, you turn to focus on the rest, only to see they have vanished. "Ah... Shun? Yui?" You call out, but no-one answers. You feel a lump in your throat go down as you stare out into the jungle. Shun *can* handle herself, can't she?

---=== END OF SESSION ===---
>>
nooooooooo, Shun!
>>
>>43649062
I'm surprised by Hiroko's lack of wanting Saito in addition to us
>>
>>43649127
She has yet to accept the free love into her heart.
>>
>>43649127
It's an obsession with Makoto first and foremost. Given the two of three of them alone, it *could* happen, but they'd both be primarily trying to get with him, not each other.

Besides, it's not a true threesome. It's two twosomes happening at the same time and place. It's a filthy lie and not at all representative of the tenets free love-

MAKOTO GET OFF MY KEYBOARD!
>>
I want to check on Shun next time, because i suspect she will be in the "throes of battle" with Yui.

have we become mako-chan to her now?
>>
>>43649200
Thanks for the run!
>>
>>43649062

> Status: http://pastebin.com/21ZR2jbu
> Twitter: https://twitter.com/questqyubey
> Ask: http://ask.fm/Qyubey

Bit of a cliffhanger ending, let's hope Shun is okay. Let's hope everyone is okay (Rei and Naoki ain't doing too good neither).

Tossed up whether or not to have Shun bail you out of give the choice. All in all, choice is usually the better option to give. Y'all got Saito back, but Shun is gonna have to fend for herself.

Next thread should be Wednesday EST. The Saturday session won't be on next week (birthday thing, not mine), but maybe I'll do a small pastebin omake. Still taking suggestions for those in threads and on ask.

Thank you all for playing tonight!
>>
>>43649214
I think Shun has called Makoto 'Mako-chan' once before. It's a nickname.
>>
>>43649407
is Saito's status the same as last time?
>>
>>43649407
>SUFFOCATION. NO BREATHING.

Thanks for running!
>>
>>43649407
>Momo and Sen's status
Oooooooooh
>>
>>43649407
Thanks for running, Qyubey!

Also, how about an omake where Saito's personality has changed, and he likes being an idol?
>>
>>43649555
Made unconscious from our dispel?
>>
>>43649407
GG as always thanks Q
I am worried about Shun
and Rei
Though Yuuki seems to be coping well with Burning Heart
>>
>>43649740
Guess it's because Makoto hasn't been thinking about him much in that way, and neither him about Makoto.
>>
>>43649407
You forgot to do Saito's status
>>
>>43649407
Thanks for running.
>>
>>43649555
>>43649811
Fixed now. It's not amazing insight anyway.

>>43649670
But anon, Saito DOES like being an idol. He just doesn't like doing it in front of people.
>>
>>43650134
What about he openly likes being an idol? Like, putting on costumes and dancing without a problem?
>>
>>43650175
How does that work with him disliking girly things? Is he disguising himself, or just dealing with it because he likes doing it? Because otherwise that's something that could happen in mainline.
>>
>>43650316
Disguising like... y'know, turning into a girl? Which he can do. His mother's already after that form.
>>
>>43650344
So it's a jem and the holograms deal then? That'd work.
>>
>>43650391
Incidentally the movie with the same name as that franchise sucked ass I can't even call it a remake it's just a movie with that title
>>
>>43650551
Not that it would be particularly possible to make a good movie of that show without relying entirely on 80 s cheese...
>>
>>43649407
I feel bad for Shizuko.

We should spend some time with her after this.
>>
>>43651050
Beach resort date episode?

Spend the entire date with both of us genderbent?
>>
>>43651050
This arc was kind of going to be a thing with a lot of her... but then you guys rolled really well. Even the dice screwed her.
>>
>>43651076
Guess we'll just have to screw her manually then!
>>
>>43651050
I agree.
We also need to call her for help as soon as we have a spare moment she can talk sense to Hiroko for sure.

>>43651076
anything in mythic feudal era would be fun.
Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.