[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Continued from This Thread >>43632443 Your GM tells you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59
File: 1447473087346.png (20 KB, 243x218) Image search: [Google]
1447473087346.png
20 KB, 243x218
Continued from This Thread >>43632443

Your GM tells you to make a character that is your magical realm right now. What do you build?

The twist is that this is not ERP. Your GM wants you to make something that is a legitimate character concept even without the erotic element factoring in. Does it succeed or is it blatantly transparent?
>>
I guess my bookish glasses-wearing librarian could be a caster of some sort with working in a magical library being her backstory. Or a tough as nails fit martial arts girl could be a monk.

Neither would pass because my DM knows my dating history and knows both are clearly my type.
>>
Guess I'll repost.

A somewhat short and not too muscular looking, but very hot-blooded and enthusiastic about adventuring, fighter. Although normally very confident he gets flustered when women flirt with or show interest in him because she's actually a woman disguised as a man for vaguely defined reasons related to honor and family circumstances.
Alternatively, I could go with my other biggest fetish and just play a ghoul.
>>
Roguish and dashing sky pirate.

My fetish is swashbuckling high adventure.
>>
File: 002[1].jpg (153 KB, 1200x1696) Image search: [Google]
002[1].jpg
153 KB, 1200x1696
>>43641527
I play this character as an Acid mage.
>>
I'd make a robot. I'd work with the GM to design it to make it fit both the game world and the party.
If allowed, I would prefer the robot to be an obviously mechanical, non-humanoid bio-mimic.
>>
A wizard who accidentally transformed herself into a loli, and now she's on a quest to regain her former 25-year-old looks. With massive amounts of tsundere.
>>
File: 1447246938899.jpg (159 KB, 799x799) Image search: [Google]
1447246938899.jpg
159 KB, 799x799
>This desu
Pic related and Naoto just so happen to be my exact magical realm
>>
File: Franservice.jpg (130 KB, 705x930) Image search: [Google]
Franservice.jpg
130 KB, 705x930
Tzimisce following Road of Humanity
>>
File: 1445724790605.png (182 KB, 641x1109) Image search: [Google]
1445724790605.png
182 KB, 641x1109
>>43641527
an Arachne oracle, protector of the threads of fate
>>
>>43641527
My martial arts fetish passes completely under the radar as monks or whatever else.
>>
>>43641527
>Fuck, it's the next character I had in mind, give or take a couple of years.
>>
>>43641527
Any class, any gender, as long as they are covered by ridiculous amounts of clothing or armour. All to prevent any kind of physical contact, zealously.

Early game they'd be kind of standoffish, but soon grow attached to the party. Invades personal space a little, bumps into people and actually shake hands. Since we're supposed to not ERP this I'd suppose it would never get any further than that.

Beneath all clothes and armor they're just super sensitive and protect themselves to avoid everyday arousal. But if one actually opens them up, as a lover or greedy friend, they're absolutely desperate. Just touch them. More. Please.
>>
If it's a fantasy game I'll make a big musclegirl monk that's submissive and very housewife-y out of combat, but when the first are flying she goes full apeshit on whoever threatens to harm her friends.

If it's a cyberpunk game i'll make a military-tier I.C.E-breaker A.I inhabiting a advanced gynoid body. During runs she spends her time probing and slowly unraveling matrix security plus if needed fucking with the opposing forces' uplinks. During downtime between runs she plays the floozy and puts her gynoid body to good use. Pretty much powers down everything but the most necessary processes and watches some good holoflicks while her body does the dirty, unless it's someone really attractive or interesting.
>>
It's pretty easy to fly under the radar with shortstacks.
>>
If it's DnD I just make a wizard with the enchantment school
>>
>>43641527
Shota-looking bard covered in magical tattoos that make his butt irresistible to all beast-men cock.

Or alternatively, a fighter who is blessed with fae energy so that he is constantly followed around by pixies and dryads.
They also want his d
>>
>>43641641
I don't know how a character can be so cute while embodying a fetish I find revolting.
>>
File: 2 lenagh streaker.jpg (497 KB, 1208x1600) Image search: [Google]
2 lenagh streaker.jpg
497 KB, 1208x1600
Happens in every eclipse phase game desu.
>>
>>43641527
It succeeds WHILE being blatantly transparent.
>>
File: pixygarden_title_screen_cg.jpg (125 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
pixygarden_title_screen_cg.jpg
125 KB, 1024x768
Loli-looking fairies who wear little. Too little.
>>
>>43641527
Blonde-haired, blue-eyed female paladin with a nurturing vibe
>>
>>43641527

A good natured half-giant or goliath fighter girl who specializes in grappling. Doesn't like violence at all and would really rather work in her childhood friend's inn and look after people, but she feels responsible for her town and her friends. Not great with weapons but surprisingly good with improvised ones like her hairbrush, a belt, or a frying pan.

Nobody has to know her unarmed strikes on grappled targets are spanking the shit out of them unless I specifically mention it, so I should be good.
>>
File: 1445212952375.jpg (369 KB, 565x787) Image search: [Google]
1445212952375.jpg
369 KB, 565x787
Either this >>43642539
(which I am doing right now)

or

An Eberron changeling or similar race. Extremely fluid with their form and gender, and not adverse to using their natural talents to find out information. It'll succeed as long as I keep things matter of fact rather than seeming eager about changes the character makes-though almost everything vaguely related to Dungeons and Dragons transmutation school of magic seems blatantly transparent on some level.

>>43642414
Dolphin rape is still rape.
>>
>>43641527
I've got several magical realms, but there's pretty much no way to put the top 3 into "stealth mode" without it just becoming a part of their backstory that I never tell anyone.

So I guess I'd make some sort of mind control mage.
>>
A fighter/rogue, skilled at disguises and infiltration. She is always eager for adventure and does not shy away from dangerous situations.

She then proceeds to never ever get captured, tied up, and/or enslaved by the bad guys
>>
>>43643279

Can't tell if you're avoiding the ERP aspect of your magical realm or your magical realm is a roguish adventurous lass who's really good at her job.
>>
A shapely necromancer.

Curvy goth chicks are my krypytonite
>>
>>43642366
What fetish?
>>
File: 1357346869516.png (280 KB, 442x334) Image search: [Google]
1357346869516.png
280 KB, 442x334
>>43643666
Catholicism.
>>
>>43641527
>Race: Changeling
Specialize in infiltration, picking the easiest person to imitate, no matter the species, sex, or attitude.
TG and innumerable others
Boom, done.
>>
A dragonborn (or similar warm blooded reptilian person) gish from a long dead society. He survived whatever killed his civilization by magical accident, and has recently revived in the present. Possibly found in stasis by adventurers.

He plans to rebuild his society ... by fathering a new generation of his kind with every female person that gives him the time of day. His blood always breeds true, so there are no half breeds, and any contraception other than a barrier (which he would not want to use) is ineffective.

Tavern wenches of every town he visits end up laying eggs, but he could otherwise be a normal adventurer seeking wealth and relics of his old civilization. I'd be obligated to try to knock up female PC's, but I wouldn't try too hard to avoid party conflict.
>>
>>43643666
The character he posted a picture of is a vomit fetishist who removed her front teeth with pliers because they were getting in the way of her getting her throat rammed by fingers, dicks, and household objects.

She loves the feeling of vomiting, but her parents won't let her because frequent vomiting is bad for her health.
>>
File: 1424453808321.png (288 KB, 509x887) Image search: [Google]
1424453808321.png
288 KB, 509x887
I already made that character, he's a huge dude in fullplate with a heart of gold and loves animals. He's also A virgin.

My fetish is beefy human men in armor, and virginity.
>>
>>43641527
A hot blooded knight errant/ronin who leaps before she looks. Tries to force of personality/intimidate problems only if fighting won't work. Traveling to perform daring do, for bards to sing about her and to find a worthy lord to serve. Yet all she really wants is to go to sleep wrapped in the arms of someone who cares.
>>
>>43645109
>literally every setting on any RPG contains your fetish
>>
File: 1443145217626.jpg (148 KB, 701x948) Image search: [Google]
1443145217626.jpg
148 KB, 701x948
>>43645178

I know, isn't that great!
>>
File: 1411489455296.jpg (356 KB, 1146x1054) Image search: [Google]
1411489455296.jpg
356 KB, 1146x1054
>>43641527
Spunky lizardgirl/dragonborn warrior with big hips and butt. Fiercely protective of her friends. Has a hot water bottle when sleeping to help regulate body temperature.
Enters regular heat cycles. Hard to resist.
>>
>>43645279
Oh, she's got a tiny dragon for clothes. At first I just thought she'd stuffed an adder up her arse. Something like a juvenile horned viper judging by the size,or a large death adder.
>>
>>43645014
I forgot to mention some previous mates getting addicted to the experience and following after him for more. Maybe a formerly demure elven lady trying to rape another clutch of eggs out of him.
>>
Oh dear. What's my fetish this week again? Oh right.

My character is a knight who fought for the king in a great war. However the war left them with a scarred psyche and as a result they wet the bed.
>>
>>43641527
My magical realm is a guy TG and becoming a lesbian.

I just make any character as a woman, hide the transformation in the background story and only mention the lesbianism if necessary.

I've stealth played my magical realm before son.
>>
File: 1411590060072.jpg (224 KB, 773x1000) Image search: [Google]
1411590060072.jpg
224 KB, 773x1000
>>43645321
That's DOCTOR tiny dragon. He has a stethoscope. That's how you know he's a doctor.
>>
Sexy as fuck femme fatale who plays elaborate pranks on everyone, with an emphasis on squirting pranks (she hides a spray jet in her cleavage), shocking touch and kiss effects (while she's insulated thanks to her long gloves), and hiding air jets places to blow up other girls' skirts.

I guess it'd be pretty transparent. But fun!
>>
>>43645405
And here it seemed like the wardrobe bit was excuse enough for him to molest her. Let's just hope he doesn't get any funny ideas about sticking a bothrops up there tail first.
>>
File: 1411590139023.jpg (206 KB, 773x1000) Image search: [Google]
1411590139023.jpg
206 KB, 773x1000
>>43645568
...now I think about it, maybe my character should actually be living equipment she uses.
Last one of this character.
>>
Fleshshaping mage of any sort.

Large insertions, stomach bulging
>>
it would be a female dragon with big phat Hips and tail
>>
>>43645847
Unf
>>
>>43641527
A gentle, slightly chubby and homely girl with long curely hair. She specializes in tg magic
>>
>>43645601
Your magical realms is my magical realm. Where the fuck are these from, and where can I find more?
>>
>>43641755

>Naoto

haha

look at this basic bitch
>>
File: 1410885134089.png (453 KB, 644x850) Image search: [Google]
1410885134089.png
453 KB, 644x850
>>43645884
Dont know, unfortunately. Looks like the twokinds artist though. Tom Fish-whatever.as far as I'm aware that's all there is of the character, though he did introduce a similar dragonborn into the comic recently.
>>
How fucking terrible is it that I'm at a point that I'm using MAGICAL REALM -type material completely nonsexually since I've grown accustomed to certain designs and actually just consider them cool? For example, I'm big on half-dragons like >>43645279

I just really like the designs, but I recognize 100% that I've mostly seen that shit in my lewd japanime comics and derivations thereof. And the fact that someone might recognize this stuff one day is making me kind of question it.

But... but it's not magical realm if I don't actually ever do anything sexual with it, right?

Right?
>>
>>43645956
It's kind of funny how the Two Kinds artist is Markiplier's brother. CONFIRMED
>>
>>43646008
Everything is someone's magical realm.
What are you gonna do, never play a classic barbarian because the musclebound, loincloth-wearing warrior wielding a phallic imagery weapon and bedding saved damsels gets some people off?
Everything can be made, is or will be shortly made magical realm.

Just play what you want and feel the table you play at will like too.
>>
A skinny girl with a wolf curse placed on her, causing her to become a werewolf girl. She's looking to break the curse while trying to resist the urge to devour everybody she knows and loves. She works out a lot to keep in shape so that she does get fat on the bodies of her enemies. Mages go right to the hips.
>>
>>43641527
I've already played Syx tier curvy sluts, shortstacks, musclegirls, monstergirls and all sorts of other fetishes characters. Just because somebody has a particular build or certain proclivities does not mean you cannot give them well, character.

My characters typically embody some fetish I have or do something that I enjoy in that manner.

>tfw no game to play a curvy fat-bottomed blue tau girl in
>>
File: Performance anxiety.png (81 KB, 185x268) Image search: [Google]
Performance anxiety.png
81 KB, 185x268
>>43641527
Shy Ranger x Rogue husband and wife team, geared towards high Perception and Stealth. Cautious and watchful, usually the first to volunteer to keep watch over the party when camping out in the wilderness.

I got nothing. My fetish is group voyeurism...
>>
A strong ladyknight wearing a form fitting arming doublet and brigandine with a domineering, hot blooded and aggressive personality, or an effeminate knight wearing a form fitting arming doublet and brigandine who's sweet, good natured and sensitive.
>>
A sadistic vampire who enjoys capturing women and keeping them prisoner. He cuts them and drinks their blood that way without biting or killing them. He tries to convince them that because he isn't killing her that he cares for her and attempts to get her to fall in love with him. When it doesn't work he eventually gets bored and kills or releases the woman, moving on to another.
>>
Already am playing her. large lamia girl, including special hugs
>>
>>43641527
My magical realm involves large amounts of being dominated by other people, so it would require either NPCS or other players to behave a certain way sot hat I could interact with them.

I'd want to be cursed to be tiny and unable to deliver almost any manner of damaging attack, but with the ability to survive grievous injuries that would be fatal to almost anyone else. My character would initially be unaware of this durability, and fear injury like normal. He would still be able to be wounded, cut and bled, but would be able to survive and heal. I would have powers allowing me to buff party members, but lack the ability to do anything powerful for myself.

I would want female characters to preform acts of vore or unbirth upon me.
>>
>>43650935
>Easy to get overpowered and taken advantage of since you can't fight back.
Alright, I am with it.
>Unable to die but still get hurt
Okay, I guess some sort of Masochism thing?
>The last spoiler
I was with you to that last part.
>>
>>43641527
>Wall of text incoming
I would like to play in a world where humans are a the race with the least prevalent magical capability. My character would be a faithful and fairly intelligent fighter who, like many humans, lacks magical ability. He would meet a witch who has sorcerous magic due to her being, at some point in her lineage, descended from a Hag, or a Yaga, an ugly female dark nature spirit.

We would meet up in a situation where I would be in dire mortal peril, my mundane combat skills not enough to save me, and she would swoop in and rescue me with her extraordinarily powerful sorcery.

After this, we would team up together, ending up in various adventuring parties, but always keeping together due to our great synergy, my mundane combat abilities with her magic, myself serving as a protector for her, and a distraction for the enemies while she casts her powerful magic.

In a moment of desperation and mortal peril for the both of us, she would apologetically ask me to tap the energy from my mortal soul to empower her magic, strengthening her spellpower, allowing us to survive, but at the cost of great agony for myself, as my life essence is being squeezed out by dark magic.
>>
>>43651044
>continued
Gradually, my character would become obsessed with protecting her, and, as we face more and more dire situations, her tapping my soul to strengthen her magic would become a more common occurrence, until my character essentially serves as a well of necromantic energy for her.

She would regret that she hurts me so, as she is thankful for all my sacrifice, but gradually become desensitized to the pain I suffer for her sake.

Eventually, after having my soul tapped for magical energy for so long, I would develop some abilities to channel soul magic by using my own soul as fuel, independently. In a moment of separation, I would discover this ability and use it to save her.

This power would ultimately consume my soul and kill me. She would thank me for all that I had done for her, but I would state that I was only repaying her for saving me on that day long ago.

Holy shit, this was the most autistic thing I have ever written. Jesus christ.
>>
>>43651054
>>43651044
>ashamed of my autistic story idea, but dying to know what people think of it at the same time
>life is pain
>>
>>43641527
I am still an obese spidergirl
>>
My character was my magical realm. Knocking up naive paladins with rapidly growing eldritch spawn gave me a raging hard on under the table.
>>
>>43651054
>Being this much of a beta
But actually p standard stuff, muh sacrifice for waifu shit I'd rather play with this than these vore fags desu.
>>
>>43651235
I am that vorefag
>>
>>43651190
What game lets you do this?

I need it for uh reasons hint hint wink wink.

It's for ERP.
>>
>>43651428
D&D. My DM homebrewed all the stat effects of the pregnancy after my GOOlock and the paladin did a little fade to black action.
>>
>>43651235
>implying dying via vore to sustain her isn't the ultimate form of sacrifice for muh waifu
>>
>>43651235
>>Being this much of a beta
yep. 2000000000000% accurate.
>>
>>43651524
That's accurate enough to successfully land a craft on the moon by accidentally setting off the launch with the spaghetti spilling out of your pockets.
>>
File: 1446536128660.jpg (89 KB, 884x904) Image search: [Google]
1446536128660.jpg
89 KB, 884x904
>>43641527
I suppose a drider wouldn't be too hard to fit into a normal campaign
>>
My magical realm characters are easy.

Anything with a low will save. I just need to face off against the classic mind controlling villian.
>>
File: 1446242068479.png (708 KB, 800x1090) Image search: [Google]
1446242068479.png
708 KB, 800x1090
>flavour of the week: ball joints

I make a living doll with built in weaponry.
>>
>>43641527
Justice loving, bouncy, perky, nerdy, acrobatic, short/young/petite, dragon-half, white mage healer/druid type. Small tail and wings are fuzzy instead of scaly. Pointed ears and small horns. Would wear some sort of white mage styled outfit consisting of a short-cut shirt (a bit longer than a standard crop top) with a cowl/hood, spats and a skirt, would also have a longer mantle/cloak to wear ontop everything.

Hmm... It's been a while since I've put this much thought into my magical realm. This is good insight. I shall continue for the hell of it.

Probably some footwear similar to tabi or something. Problem is that she would be too casually flirty/teasing and most likely wouldn't pass. I think she would wear some sort of simple circlet, no piercings anywhere, and a simple locket. Some fancy gloves or hand/wrist jewelry would be nice too, if gloves they'd probably be fingerless and stop before the elbow, and be laced together instead of just slid on. Hair would be around shoulder length, not sure about trimmed bangs or not, and color would be white, silver, or light blue. Eyes...I have a strong fascination with eyes and can never decide on a favorite color for eyes, so hers would probably be multi-hued (not full heterochromia though, odd colors, but both the same color) or they'd be able to change colors for one reason or another. She would have a soft, crooning voice, something like a mix between Lights and Lara Jill Miller. Weapon wise she would have a staff with some simple designs to it.

She would probably have a longer elegant name that can be easily shortened into a one or two syllable nickname. Depending on the story she would be given this nickname by her traveling companions or she would come up with it herself as a way for her friends to not have to call her by her full title, perhaps being ashamed of her full title in either case.

Blah, guess I'll call it. Copypasta to notepad for future reference.
>>
>>43651044
>>43651054
>The world is ruled and warred over by powerful sorceresses
>They each have legions of broken-willed men serving under them as slaves, their souls fuel for the sorceresses' magic
>These men are too broken-willed and afraid of their sorceress' powerful magic to rebel
>They're basically mind-controlled
>People see this witch and a fighter and assume their relationship is the same, and that she's aspiring to become a powerful tyrannical sorceress warlord
>People think the fighter is her mind-slave, her thrall
>Don't realize that he's perfectly cognizant and allowing her to tap his soul of his own free will
>Witch and Fighter overcome ridiculous obstacles other people wouldn't be able to by enhancing Witch's magic with Fighter's soul
>Witch's magic becomes equivalent to that of a Sorceress Warlord
>The reason for this is that Fighter's soul is as "strong" as an entire legion of a Sorceress' thralls combined
>His soul's "strength" comes from the fact that his will isn't crippled, that he is doing this by choice, that his will is strong enough to deliberately burn his own soul for Witch
>This is why he becomes capable of burning it himself
>>
>>43651798
Not Fighterboy up there but I can totally dig it. Could be a pretty damn interesting story.
>>
>>43651822
I'm glad you think so! I thought I was just being a huge autistic faggot with stories like these here.
>>
>>43651798
>Witch and Fighter go on a quest to overthrow these tyrannical Sorceresses
>Fighter does in the end
>>
>>43651914
*dies
>>
>>43651914
>Different types of Sorceresses
>Focused on different types of magic, like D&D
>Some are more offensive, some are more defensive
>Also female Wizards are a thing
>They're less common though. Most magic is innate.
>There are also roguish characters who don't care about the affairs of the Sorceress Warlords
>If this were a campaign setting, most players would start in one of the many city-states ruled by a Sorceress
>Different Sorceress Warlords have varying degrees of tyranny, some more, some less
>Most of them are pretty tyrannical though
>Living as a man under one of these Sorceresses is to fear every day that you'll be forced to become a thrall
>The less openly tyrannical Sorceress rulers (the ones who try and hide it) put out an image of a happy, orderly society
>They take men from their prisons in secret and make them into thralls
-While most of the Sorceresses bring terror, many of them also bring order, and their city-states are some of the most technologically advanced sites in the world
>Some of the Sorceresses are really just crazy monstrous dictators with their subjects living in genuine squalor, like one would expect
>There are a few settlements outside of the Sorceresses' city-states, but they are rural and without much technology
>This would be another potential starting location if this were a campaign setting
>Fighter likely came from one of these villages
>Witch Came from a Mage's College in one of the city-states
>>
>>43652169
>Many of the Sorceress Warlords are elves, some of them are some type demon, some of them have monstrous or fey ancestry. Maybe a dryad or two. None of them are entirely human.
>Most Sorceress Warlords have both great offensive AND defensive magic, so they can keep themselves alive and little threatens them
>Witch has almost purely offensive magic capability, but damn is she good at it
>Because she lacks many defensive spells, she relies on Fighter to protect her from harm
>Because of this and the fact that Fighter offer's energy from his soul to Witch so she can enhance her magic, they make a great team
>When Fighter dies at the end of their quest, Witch ensures that his contributions are commemorated as well, not just hers
>Because, while most people focus on Witch as the hero who saved the land, Fighter also contributed a great deal, and he was important to her.
>>
>>43651748
mary sue af desu senpai
but hey, you do you. good to see someone put so much detail into their character
>>
>>43652183
>After Witch and Fighter overthrow the Sorceress Warlords and a city-state is constructed by the people, with Witch's help, which the people choose to name after Witch, their savior, Witch steps down and elects a Council to rule the city, so that she herself doesn't become a new tyrant, even though she's now had enough practice with magic that she could, if she wanted to.
>Half of the council Witch elected were women, and half of the council were men
>Witch did this to move forward from the matriarchal world that she overthrew
>She becomes the military adviser on this Council
>Because she and Fighter fought together leading a military force against the Sorceresses, they didn't do it all by themselves, so she has experience
>Her and Fighter obviously defeated all the Sorceresses themselves in person, though
>Witch has a statue of Fighter erected in town square to commemorate him

>The next conflict is literally against he Goddess of magic, who constructed the world the way she wanted it, and isn't happy that Witch turned it on its head
>She has to fight off the forces off a literal deity while still mourning for Fighter
>>
>>43652243
*literally against THE Goddess of magic
*fight off the forces OF a literal deity while still mourning for Fighter

I shouldn't use 4chan on my phone anymore
>>
>>43652300
>Witch wins
>>
>>43641527
a flat chested girl with short red hair because I'm vanilla as fuck
>>
File: asuka.jpg (360 KB, 530x750) Image search: [Google]
asuka.jpg
360 KB, 530x750
>>43650935
Would keep as tiny pocket mage,

I have a similar interest, but I don't really expect other NPCs to universally act the same way towards me. Call me sappy or optimistic, but my sense of immersion would be ruined if every other girl just jammed me into her mouth or vagina. That's just not something normal people do. And really, HAHAHA YOU LIKE THAT LITTLE MAN brands of tiny domination get a little dull after time. If they want to make you feel so small, pathetic, or helpless, etc., why would everyone be going out of their way to ensure you're like that? And why wouldn't the dudes do that? Not that you're implying every NPC would do that, but for the realm to come up enough, you'd have to have some number of people doing it consistently.

For me to RP that magical realm, I'd need something a bit more. Maybe a curse or disability that forces other NPCs to treat me that way - like always being perceived as food or sex toys for most females.

Or one particular NPC/Player/familiar to perform those actions while the others are totally oblivious to your suffering. Like, the buffing spells that only work if the user is fully surrounded by the target's stomach or vaginal walls, so one female fighter keeps you there for as long as possible - or a villain who has a past with you and really wants to make you suffer.

Since I'm something of a switch, I'd probably find it a bit easier to enact that particular magical realm from the other side by playing as a giant girl who seems really timid, nervous, and subservient to others at first, but has a sadistic streak in battle. Or a fairy from a bottle who's managed to grow to enormous sizes and wants other races to see how being trapped in a small space feels like. That might just be my tastes, though, because I prefer growth to shrink.
>>
File: stop_penis_erect_archer.gif (936 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
stop_penis_erect_archer.gif
936 KB, 500x281
>>43652657
>by playing as a giant girl who seems really timid, nervous, and subservient to others at first, but has a sadistic streak in battle.
>>
I make an extremely submissive brown skinned elf.

Alternatively, an extremely submissive brown skinned elf trap.
>>
>>43651044
>>43651140
Holy shit anon, this is the first time I've seen someone else liking that.

In fact, my entry was going to be a blood mage that has to draw his powers from his own life energy, slowly withering and killing himself the more he uses them.
>>
File: elf3.jpg (137 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
elf3.jpg
137 KB, 600x800
>>43652754
Reminds me of the time I tried to make an ERP profile for pic related.
>>
>>43652855
I like you.
>>
My magical realm hot chicks that don't give a shit about being naked... wearing shoes and jewelry, at best. Being naked is not necessarily sexual to them, either. They're just that comfottable with being naked and confident enough not to give a shit what anyone else might be thinking. It's their problem to work out.

Various fey, succubi (even though they can make soggy corn flakes sexual) etc. fit right in. So I can make any character, really. She's just gonna stay naked. If we're talking D&D/PF, the obvious choice is sorc.

Ironically, despite the naked chick failing to see her nudity as sexual, I definitely would! I'd play her absolutely as if she were fully clothed... but I'd be all over my gf (who knows my realm and is often naked at home tempting me!) as soon as the game ended.
>>
My ultimate final form magical realm are body-stealing creatures that lop off the heads of people and then transplant their bodies onto the neck stump.

Specifically, I'd like to play an Oxeph (https://campaignwiki.org/wiki/Rheaspace/Oxeph) who took over the body of a female monk. So squid head, human body.

Her name would be Higira, and she'd be a kind, friendly person who helps out those in need...and tries to overshadow the fact that she murdered some poor monk chick and took her body as her own.
>>
>>43641527
Arcane mad scientist type, focusing on magical surgery in the Franken Fran vein, transformations, maybe a little mind control. Vaguely like the Medic from TF2, in personality. Chaotic Neutral, verging on Evil, but isn't going to actively fuck over the party or their quest and wants the BBEG dead as much as anyone.

Primarily a support character, focused on out-of-combat healing and providing buffs through experimental surgical grafts and potions, but can augment themselves as well or poison enemies.

Tends to be rather reckless and less than respecting of "informed consent" or "bodily autonomy", sometimes attempting to conduct minor experiments on other party members without their knowledge or permission. Does, however, respect "you stop trying to inject me with that shit while I sleep, and I won't stab you / we won't kick you out;" he needs the party's help to succeed in defeating the BBEG, and they'll have a better chance of success if he helps.

[spoilers]Mad science is my magical realm. You get a D/s aspect in the subject losing control over the form of their body or mind, a little bit of bondage, and you get all the fun parts of transformation and mind control with a side order of creepy. Also, Science! [/spoilers]
>>
>>43654341
Actually, on second thought, I might tone that down a little; as it is, it still feels almost Kender-ish in terms of "why are we adventuring with this asshole."

The problem with a character intended to dominate others is that "violating the autonomy of other PCs" is one of the definitions of That Guy. Would definitely need careful tweaking and a few notches down on the sociopathy to be a workable character.
>>
File: 1415629271728.jpg (265 KB, 1000x724) Image search: [Google]
1415629271728.jpg
265 KB, 1000x724
>>43641527
So pic related?
>>
>>43654179
I didn't realize we had kaldanes on this board.
>>
The sad thing is that I can make anything female, humanoid and reasonably attractive sexual as long as they haven't always looked like that.
I don't necessarily need TG or cross-race TF - simply for example a muscular short-haired mercenary who used to be a normal village girl or a wizard who "accidentally" polymorphed herself into a 12-year-old is enough to get me where I need to be.
Somehow I feel this is simultaneously more and less extreme than the rest of the stuff in this thread.
>>
I'd basically like to play as the human companion of a female vampire who genuinely cares about me, but has fed on my blood multiple times, and feels bad for hurting me, but continues to do so because of her hunger. She'd try to be gentle and make it as painless as she can for me when she does it, but it would ultimately always still be a painful experience. I wouldn't let her know that, though; I'd hide the pain and act like it doesn't hurt me for her sake. I'd imagine she'd almost always ask before biting me, but there's be a few scenarios in which she'd be injured or somehow otherwise starved for blood, and would take it from me by force, feeling bad about it after. Bonus points if human and vampire were childhood friends when vampire was still mortaI, but were separated upon adulthood by some calamity that she was not believed to have survived, meeting up again at some point afterward with me being overjoyed that she's still alive, but initially afraid at the discovery that she's now undead.

If there were a mod for Skyrim in which you could offer your blood to Serana with bits from her voice clips to simulate dalogue options, my dick would fucking explode and shatter into a million pieces.
>>
>>43641527
Tbh it wouldn't be that difficult to play a character that is my magical realm in a non-ERP game, but it would be blatantly transparent.
My fetish is pregnancy, which is a normal enough thing that it wouldn't be too difficult to have a character who is pregnant. But it would be pretty hard to justify the reason for wanting to have your character be pregnant with anything other than "it's my fetish".

BTW, am I the only one who would rather play a non-ERP magical realm game? Roleplaying having sex doesn't really do anything for me, and would just add extra awkwardness. I'd much rather play an otherwise normal game except the character just happens to be my fetish.
>>
>>43641527
Yandere Ranger Elf, who switches between playing the damsel in distress for whatever male Human she attaches herself to and a cackling she-witch.
When the group goes to rest, she breaks off on her own to heal and clean her owl companion, while secretly describing to said owl either how she's going to make him all hers or how much she glories in the bloodshed she generates every fight.
I regret nothing.
>>
>>43641527
tfw no magical realm
tfw I make no character
>>
>>43641527
I'm currently playing this. It's pretty well-rounded.
>>
>>43656379
You and I, we are alike, more then you think.
>>
A muscular Orc warrior who's flamboyantly straight. Very boisterous and friendly, with a high CHA, and frequently stirs up a rousing impromptu party. Constantly losing his loincloth,(Dont matta, cuz just uz men ere, roit?) and getting men to reciprocate acts of homoerotic machismo. It's his go-to plan for any sort of distraction or infiltration, and he's good at it. Explains everything away later as, "Eh, boyzll be boyz, roit?" And somehow, he always manages to be absent when the frequently-mentioned "wenchin'" happens.

Obviously so far into the closet, he's got a dildo made of wire hangers. Self-denial as hard as iron. Going to wind up happily taking it up the bum from any love interest able to firmly call him out on his shit.

And for good measure, he also heavily overindulges in human food and drink, and quickly starts putting on weight. No reason to mention that until it becomes relevant.
>>
>>43641527
Trappy shota mage, MILFy cleric, or Musclegirl barbarian depending on what the party needs
Done
>>
>Cop-Paladin from a slave-keeping society similar to Rome with 50 ft of rope, manacles ("in case we need to capture criminals"), chains, and a wagon with cages, "livestock" brands, and, uh, gags.
>Worships a God that teaches that the guilty must repay society for their wrong doings though service and labour
>"repay"
>Paladin order emphasizes taking all but the most dangerous criminals alive so that they might repay their debt
>Sell them into slavery in order to pay off their debt, basically
>In the case of particularly heinous criminals, the debt may be life long
>(Sexy) heretics are kept by the church itself
>P-prostitution isn't a c-c-crime....

All of that would be background. The Paladin would just have a lot of slave--I mean criminal catching gear.
>>
>>43651798
God dammit this is really cool.
>>
File: 1445902718806.png (1 MB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1445902718806.png
1 MB, 900x1200
"half"-orc brawler, quite basic. Grappling master, obviously. Maybe he used to hug cows before decapitating them to make them feel safe. He'll be good at hugging. And a pretty furry chest, obviously.
>>
A fluffy anthro woman adventurer who enjoys cuddles and has a fetish for human males. It could work.
>>
>>43641527
I'd make a male human fighter or monk that is well behaved and a all-round friendly guy. Except when the chips are down that is.

[/spoiler]I just want to meet a guy that isn't a complete ego-centered bastard. Is that too much to ask? ;_;[/spoiler]
>>
>>43661300
london__________________?
>>
>>43661300
And i even fuck up the spoilers. Today just isn't my damn day it seems.
>>
>>43661331
Nope sorry. Dark and cold sweden
>>
File: 1445713109227.jpg (270 KB, 700x897) Image search: [Google]
1445713109227.jpg
270 KB, 700x897
>>43651798
Reading this triggered me.

1. Are all the sorceresses in this setting retarded?
>Apparently.
2. Is this a gender-magic scenario, or are you trying to introduce a "one man can burn it" mcguffin?
>That's what it seems like.
3. Just to top it all off you have the "muh wills!" bullshit. Anything that bases itself off of "I want this so badly it happens" is just awful and you should be ashamed of yourself.
>If it wasn't bad enough...

I'll take some pity on you, and provide some examples of how to do any of these three fuck-ups without making me, and hopefully anyone else who has an experienced taste for rp/storytelling/reading, gag on it.

I'm going to treat this as a story, rather than a character background, but you can extrapolate it easily enough.

1. If a sorceress ever found out that having just one willing friend made you stronger than having a thousand slaves WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THEY WOULD DO? Off-the-top-of-my-head-mystery-men.jpeg.

Here's my redeeming example of "powerful sorceresses with mind controlled slaves" to soften the bite to this post.

Elvenborn by Lackey and Norton.
>Powerful "Elves" rule mankind. Lots of harem slaves (PG-13 because reasons -.-). No magic mind control, but sociological mind control, which is definitively better than mcguffin willpower control. Elves are few, but lord over the people, ect ect. Slaves are actually slaves and the "elves" treasure them for the fact it's easier to have domesticated slaves do labor than used magic (not willpower sponges... like wtf is that even) Suffers from some serious shortcomings but it knocks home how to accomplish a fun slaves-magical realm setting.

Cont. motherfucker.
Have a sexy warrior woman as payment to the thread for my shitposting.
>>
>>43641527
I'm furry trash so I'd probably make a big tanky female gnoll with no concept of personal space. Shake things up a little bit and add in some book smarts and ditch the understanding of basic human interaction.

No psudopenis though. I'm not that /d/
>>
File: 1406346994780.jpg (66 KB, 339x600) Image search: [Google]
1406346994780.jpg
66 KB, 339x600
>>43661912
2. I'm all on board for magic being stuck with women. 100% behind it. I like fucked up shit like that, and I love the fantasy magical realm that can tag along. The problem is that you introduce a rule, AND THEN BREAK IT.

I don't have a redeeming example of this. If you introduce a rule just to break it later it begs the question once again, WHY IS EVERYONE ELSE SO STUPID.

Are you telling me that your witch/warrior couple are really so special, so motherfucking innovative, that they not only discover that BEING NICE TO PEOPLE MAKES YOU STRONG, but that they also discover MEN CAN DO MAGIC TOO NOW!! Hurray. Good job. Difficulty and adversity give even the worst character in the worst setting at least something to redeem him/erself with.

Here's an example of a shitty book that does exactly this, but reversed.

Feast of Souls by Friedman.
>Pick up book, read foreword about how the author hunted down a prostitute to better frame her "female who discovers magic in a man's-magic world" protagonist. Protip? She should have just made it all up. The book sucks. The idea of introducing a rule into the setting just to break it asap to make your mary sue special is fucking atrocious.

She also jumped on the "Winter is Coming" bandwagon and the sooner that can stop the better. Holy shit.

Fine. Here's your good example of gender magic where a rule is introduced to be broken.*

Dune by Herbert.
>Space Nuns have a not-magic magic. Man shows up who can do this magic not-magic, and this story is about that man. The thing is, Paul is a person who breaks ALL KINDS of barriers, and does so in a historical, unstoppable way. The kind of way you'd expect things to go if a leader from our time was sent back 2000 years and just straight up kicked ass.

TL;DR If you make things about character you can get away with a lot of shitty plot elements, or even redeem them.

Cont. one more part.
Have a bad ass babe.
Sabriel, if you're wondering.
>>
>>43662257
>She also jumped on the "Winter is Coming" bandwagon and the sooner that can stop the better.
What's this referring to? I know the phrase is from ASOIAF, but what bandwagon are you talking about? Is she writing for the show or something? Lost here.
>>
File: 1421715596658.jpg (65 KB, 798x1001) Image search: [Google]
1421715596658.jpg
65 KB, 798x1001
>>43662257
3. Lets cut right to the meat. Willpower does not exist. It's a fictional made-up thing that people put faith in, and then begin thinking that because they're putting faith in "fill-in-the-blank" in this case "willpower" that it has some kind of meaning and reinforcement to them. When people say "Have the WILL to do it!" they really should be saying, "Have the Faith in Yourself to do it!"
If you guessed the good example here of this done right is Gurren Lagann, have a fucking cookie. You still won't guess why! Better keep reading.

The reason this is an important distinction to make is because when you look at the idea that faith gives power, you tread on the toes of a much better creature: Gods. I see you bring up gods in your little fap fiction (not an insult, fap fiction is some of the best, if only because it doesn't take itself seriously... that being said, you can't be pants on head retarded about it, or you get people like me knocking on your door). If you want to deal with gods, just cut the crap and figure out where the line is drawn between gods and wizards, and everything else. I digress.

Willpower is bunk. Have a little creativity. Make the slaves be taught from an early age that their sorceress is the one god to protect and love them. It doesn't matter what she does to them, just make it about propaganda. Sorceresses can now have fun stealing slaves, taking slaves, and it cleanly cuts out your retarded bullshit of "FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC(ALLY EMPOWERING)!" Blah blah blah you get the idea. You do the work, I've done enough.

Example time:

Gurren Lagann by B. Bong and C. Chong.
>Jokey, fun shit where it's all just masturbation. If you want to go with something as shallow as willpower, you have to embrace things and that means you're likely going to have to rely on humor. I love humor. If you want to drop the pretense of seriousness and make jokes all day and fight the universe itself in the end- no more shitposting.
>>
A barefoot drow with charm person would work fine so long as I remember to put actual character traits in in addition to the fetishes.
>>
File: 1408684779559.gif (529 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
1408684779559.gif
529 KB, 500x259
>>43662302
Spoilers blah blah blah Alert.

In ASOIAF you have this danger beyond the wall to the north. The world is basically fucking around doing more damage than good, and meanwhile a darkness to the north is manifesting, and preparing to head south. Only a few beleaguered people in the north know of this, and are trying to stop it, but all the Oh-So-Wise people won't listen.

In Feast of Souls you have this danger in the north, behind a wall that is a bunch of huge obelisks stuck in the ground no one can get near, and are in every way a "Wall." The world is busy fucking around doing literally nothing productive. Only a small kingdom in the north, charged with maintaining and watching this wall, know shit is going to go down, or in other words, know that winter is coming. They are trying to stop it and warn people but nobody will listen.

Instead of white walkers you have dragonfly monsters, but it's exactly the same fucking premise, and Freidman's editor needs to be shot for letting that go to print, or tortured to death if the editor suggesting she try to mimic a bestseller to help her sales.

Also since I was such an asshole to >>43651798 I'll pitch in my answer to >>43641527.

Until I finish writing here's someone's magical realm that I like. Mmmm. Pic related.
>>
File: 1395039754125.jpg (64 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
1395039754125.jpg
64 KB, 848x480
>>43662400
Not that guy. But I can't agree with your evaluation of Gurren Lagann at all.
>Jokey, fun shit where it's all just masturbation.
Now, I'm not going to say that TTGL took itself overly seriously, but to say it's "all just masturbation" and "jokey shit" is a total exaggeration. Pic related clearly was not intended to be wacky fun times, for example, and neither was the scene later where Simon confronts the two versions of Kamina. It's pretty openly and obviously a very sincere if lighthearted testament to, as you put it, "muh will," along with of course the other mecha anime that influenced it that often also liked that kind of thing.

I agree that that guy's scenario could use some work, and that it is a little hard to believe that the solution could be that simple and yet unfound by the time of the beginning of the story(although, of course, that's going to depend on just how old this mageocracy is when the story begins). But suspension of disbelief goes a long way, and I think your longwinded critique goes a bit too far in criticizing just that post. For an example, the method of slavery mentioned was as follows:
>These men are too broken-willed and afraid of their sorceress' powerful magic to rebel. They're basically mind-controlled.
Which you later ridiculed as:
>mcguffin willpower control
Which you contrasted with your "good" example of what you called:
>sociological mind control

The problem is that no McGuffin of any kind was actually mentioned in the original post you were ostensibly replying to, and the "sociological mind control" you praised was all but spelled out verbatim in it. To put it frankly, I think that when you were self-deprecatingly claiming that the post "triggered" you, I think you were being unintentionally very apt, because as it happens you wound up criticizing aspects of the post that were not there.

>>43662554
I see. That is pretty unfortunate. Two authors seems a bit fast to call it a bandwagon, but that's pretty shitty.
>>
File: Spidergirl.png (158 KB, 700x376) Image search: [Google]
Spidergirl.png
158 KB, 700x376
>>43641527

>Pathfinder
>Wizard

> Necromancy, Transmutation, Illusion.
> Specialize in Enchantment. (Fuck Evocation and Divination)
>Charisma
>Magical Items/Creation
>Pretend to be a Bard/Backdoor the math with the DM so if I pass my bluffs players think they get bonuses.

>Once I get rolling...
>See how much the DM will let me get away with making my own custom spells, and start using magic to make people into monsters. I'd have a tower at first to do this, and then expand. Maybe take over a part of the underdark by the end of the whole thing if I'm permitted.

In game I'd have my character and then whatever latest monster I'd created and approved of as a sidekick. You know how bards are. Heh heh heh. I'd tell people, under my guise of charismatic rogue, that I'd befriended them from a dungeon, and everything would be wonderful. If one day I charmed an enemy npc over to our party or just a random girl from a village, and next time we grouped up for adventure I had a new monster and the new befriended npc is missing... well... It's up to them to guess.

If a PC ever discovered my secret they'd have to just join the menagerie, that's all.

A fun little touch for the other pcs or npcs to catch on would be having an npc pass a will save (I'd love it if the DM made it harder and harder for them to make the save the longer they were changed) and gasp something before I had to "help" them return to "sanity."

So yeah. If you guessed the fetish it's pretty clear. I wouldn't go into it in game since no erp, but most girls would most assuredly become monster girls, and there's the whole slave thing mixed in too for some extra fucked up. Just imagine the current monster girl; she's fighting to get her warrior kickass spirit back while she's just a plaything brought along for comic relief (and some other relief, if you know what I mean, heh heh).

Sorry I don't have a better picture. No good SFW posts. Damn you /tg/.
I'm sorry /tg/ I didn't mean it.
>>
>>43662722
You're right. Lighthearted is the better way to put it.

You're also right that saying "this triggered me" was a method to underline the fact that this isn't meaningful critique. I saw it, and wanted to rant. I've thrown my idea out there for others to ridicule to give anyone suffering my assault on an anon a chance to pay me back in kind.

I would say you're wrong though in your assessment of the mind control McGuffin. The whole point is that it seemed like he didn't put much thought into his post, and he relied on elements that, while they can be used in a story, didn't come together in his story to give me the feeling he's typing out anything meaningful.

I tend to think being long winded is a complement. He posted quite a bit about his idea and it seemed only fair to put some time, if not kindness or much else, into responding.

Summary:
I'm saying the whole "Will-broken slaves lending sorceresses power" isn't thought out very well at all, and isn't that interesting (a far worse accusation). As far as your thoughts on the validity of mind control as a product of magic or a product of social influences, in regards to how interesting each one is, that's pretty much a solid opinion with little crossover in fact/objectivity, so take it how you will.

I'm laying off the images so we don't cap out. I have more though. So many more.
>>
>>43663274
>The whole point is that it seemed like he didn't put much thought into his post, and he relied on elements that, while they can be used in a story, didn't come together in his story to give me the feeling he's typing out anything meaningful.
That doesn't make it involve a McGuffin. His post had nothing to indicate the presence of anything like that, lack of thought put into it or not.

>As far as your thoughts on the validity of mind control as a product of magic or a product of social influences, in regards to how interesting each one is, that's pretty much a solid opinion with little crossover in fact/objectivity, so take it how you will.
You misunderstood what I said. Your criticism that his method of mind control was being less interesting than "social influences" was off-base, because that was one of several factors explicitly keeping the men down.
To simplify, you critiqued a work with X for containing Y, when it did not, and advised that he add some X instead, which it already had. That has nothing to do with opinion.
>>
>>43645601
>...now I think about it, maybe my character should actually be living equipment she uses.
DO IT
>>
File: tg spgirl.jpg (278 KB, 700x1079) Image search: [Google]
tg spgirl.jpg
278 KB, 700x1079
A petite east-asian spidergirl whose spider aspects include 6 additional minature eyes which are placed around her brow area, four legs extending out her back, and exoskeleton resembling long gloves which extend up to above her elbow and kneesocks which obviously extends above her knees.
She dresses in a black leather jacket with ripped sleeves along with a cropped grey tee with black short-shorts, rocking black lipstick and has a short hime cut.
Plays as a mid range caustic-mage gunner, equipped with two custom mana-fed pistols.

Damn I'd play the fuck out of that
>>
File: 1421896863165.jpg (130 KB, 634x851) Image search: [Google]
1421896863165.jpg
130 KB, 634x851
An unmarried older woman from a society where the wife's family pays the husband's family a large dowry before marriage. Her family couldn't afford the dowry, so she took up adventuring to pay for her own wedding. She frequently tells younger party members that they can surely do better than an old woman like her.
>>
>>43646139
If you some how work her eating them whole in there it's best fetish

>>43650935
I wonder if that one anon who ended up playing with his GF who has a giantess fetish, several other girls who seemed to have a femdom fetish, and who's character got shrunk ever came back and storytimed his attempts to see if they'd let him play out his vore fetish
Your post reminds me of him

>>43652657
Would play with, would gleefully be your bellypet or sadistic giantess
>>
>>43664891
>>43652657
I mostly just keep my fetishes entirely to myself, because I assume (reasonably) that they disturb/disgust most people.

It's refreshing to meet a few others who see them in a less harsh light.
>>
File: 1asjoAMl.jpg (33 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1asjoAMl.jpg
33 KB, 640x640
A half-dragon masquerading as a maid in order to hide from an organization of fanatical dragon slaying zealots
>>
>>43666624
>bulge
>no mention of gender
subtle
>>
>>43666953
Having a slight French accent and chocolate skin helps complete the charade as well
>>
>>43666624
>>43666953
>Half dragon trap maid
Now if only he was forced to serve a ladyknight who's forcing him to be her maid and wear really short maid uniforms
>>
File: 1438117326077.png (282 KB, 430x600) Image search: [Google]
1438117326077.png
282 KB, 430x600
>>43667581
His mom was something of a knight if you're not too picky on the details. But that's a detail that can easily be overlooked or waved out cor the sake of having an adequate squire.
>>
File: 1442456505839.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1442456505839.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
>>43642346
>beast
>>
A wizard who uses a barbarian slave as his spellbook, complete with painfully tattooing new spells on when he learns them. A friend who plays a barbarian wanted me to do that, but I get rock hard just thinking about her shirtless, so collaboratively thinking about her character shirtless as I dehumanize her and turn her into a reference tool is a bit much for me.
>>
I would make a character that comes from a remote and isolated village that is hostile to strangers and wishes to be left alone by the rest of the world. They send out every young male when they come of age to seek fame and gain favors from the neighboring countries so that they will have their backs and protect them in their time of need. After his adventures he would then return to his village and live out the rest of his life there.

It works but I feel that it's also extremely transparent about what's going on.
>>
>>43641527
I suppose my magical realm character would be a cute little mouse girl with glasses and who knows her way around a gunfight. Pretty vanilla, but I have a thing for small women and furries, as well as chicks who can handle themselves. Sue me.
>>
>tfw had a character in our party that was a sorceress who loved using polymorph to turn men into little boys and then getting them to follow her

It was played by a girl, it was a very spicy game
>>
>fighter/rogue chick
>little under 6'0
>acts stern and serious around most people, but privately has an almost innocent joy with life
>even around friends, her humor is of the drier variety
>never befriends anyone she doesn't consider her equal
>is kind of a dick when she drinks
>really good at card-playing
>never uses sexuality as a tool, considers it beneath her
>if she begins a task alone, she will almost never ask for help, even when she probably needs it
>has the gift of tongues
>knows how to apply a glamour to make herself appear like someone else
>enjoys the wilderness
>has what some might call a mildly self-destructive sex life
>>
>>43667773
Someone wanted you to do that to their character? Was it there 'hing too?
>>
>>43667945
god I hope so, but I'd assume she has the awareness to not bring her magical realm to the table, she's a ca/tg/irl who learned to play RPGs with her mom and dad.
>>
>>43668068
To be perfectly honest, if the story went as you told it, your realm was in plain view and she was almost definitely playing along. Just thinking of that idea requires a certain level of personal interest.
>>
I've actually done bits of this here before, but here goes
>human
>herm
>around 6'2
>all her "assets" are fairly generous and she's very /fit/ but edging into going full muscle girl
>green eyes and a full blown mane of red hair
>cleric dedicated to a fertility goddess that lost all her worshipers of her true religion, including the pc's parents, to a bad case of the deads
>raised by a priest who was a cleric of the more mainstream version of the deity until she came of age and told her about everything you know the plot hook
>her attire can charitably be called clothes and is generally only covers her bits but leaves them easily accessible
>much of her delicious brown body is covered in tats that are basically her holy symbol and the scripture of her faith
>very aggressive about converting women to her faith and getting them to join up in the coven, ending up sleeping with them before and/or after the recruitment as her mission is basically repopulate the cult and find the looted artifacts
>pretty aggressive in general, but her heart is the right place

And that's all I got now. Not really sure how to expand the idea.
>>
File: 1446205723440.jpg (100 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
1446205723440.jpg
100 KB, 600x550
>>43645043
>who removed her front teeth with pliers
And here I thought I was a pervert.
>>
>>43668356
>red hair
>brown body
Disgusting,
Both these things are sacred but they are never meant to be mixed.
>>
File: three nevers.jpg (477 KB, 768x1648) Image search: [Google]
three nevers.jpg
477 KB, 768x1648
>>43668468
>denying Nanako
>>
>>43668356
Hate to kill your buzz, but that's pretty firmly outside the purview of this thread. If your character has a dick when they're not supposed to, or even just anything out of the ordinary about their genitals, you've jumped straight into ERP already in the chargen phase.
>>
Warforged Paladin?
>>
>>43668562
That's what the whole religion bit is for. I got too tired to go into detail about it.

OP asked for my magical realm, this is the best I can think of to justify the whole thing.
>>
>>43668577
The catch is that it isn't just your magical realm. The challenge in the thread is to find a way to include your realm in a game that's explicitly not ERP, and for extra points manage to cram it into a character concept that would pass under most GMs' radar.
You're going to have to make some compromises to do that, of course.
>>
>>43668604
Not exactly the impression I got from the OP. My magical realm isn't exactly subtle so I'm not too sure how i can properly mask it whilst staying truish to it.
>>
Drow Noble.

Enough said.
>>
I've been on /tg/ so long that my fetish list transcends Individual body types. So, to really make a "magical realm" PC... They would have to be:
3.5 D&D Changeling Druid / Master of Many Forms.
Which was a character I actually played... But I had to play the only sane man in my group, so no sexy time.
>>
File: 1430762244333.gif (938 KB, 400x289) Image search: [Google]
1430762244333.gif
938 KB, 400x289
Well a Lamia won't stand out very much.
>>
>>43668757
Every GM with any kind of fantasy roleplaying experience will tell you otherwise. For me and multiple other GMs I know, it's a huge red flag of unspeakable proportions.
>>
>>43668883
you must run very boring campaigns
>>
>furry
>playing Hc Svnt Dracones
We've been here for a long time.
>>
A cute androgynous character that's a sent out under the command of a thrall herd to adventure and bring back wealth for his master in exchange for headrubs, cuddles, and lewds doesn't sound toooo bad? I mean it's obviously magical realm but like, since the whole master/pet thing is kept out of the general RP it could be passable?
>>
>>43668883
go outside one day and meet real people
>>
>>43651164
There are... there are other people into that? I thought I was alone!
>>
>>43668932
>>43669011
I like the instant defense mechanisms you have.
I have not seen a single time in five years, in my own group or anyone else's, where a lamia character was not a creepy fursona/waifu/self-insert. They pander to too many fetishes and are only moderately appealing as a serious character type, and combined with the kind of media most people are introduced to them by (i.e. porn), it results in the race having a bad reputation among non-sexual players and attracting the worst of the worst.
I'm not saying they're not viable for ERP, just that every single example I've ever seen, whether in real life or online, has been abominably creepy and full of sexual undertones.
And thank you very much for the concern, but I meet real people and play entertaining campaigns. Not everyone who disagrees with you has to be a "loser neckbeard", no matter how incapable you are of even considering the idea that someone else might be right and you're wrong.
>>
File: 50871471_p2.png (739 KB, 654x900) Image search: [Google]
50871471_p2.png
739 KB, 654x900
Swole as fuck, old wolf-folk fighter that treats you like his kid. Including sleeping and bathing together. He also haven't got laid in a while.
>>
File: 1422140738559.gif (119 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1422140738559.gif
119 KB, 500x281
>>43669055
Jesus buddy, I think you are the one being a bit too defensive yourself.

Personally I have never played a game of DnD where anyone played a human char or really anything approaching human.

Mostly for the simple fact that, when you have the chance to be all these crazy interesting things why would you ever choose to be a fucking human. I get to be a human all day every day. I would rather be a magical robot or a half snake rogue or one of the many other crazy things I could be.

Also if you are really playing with people who make none human chars purely for sexual reasons then maybe you need to find some new people to play with.
>>
Mine would be a princess who was forced to leave her magi-phobic kingdom when it was discovered she had innate magical talent.
The magical realm being she's spoiled as a princess should be, chubby, and about as effective in combat as you'd expect - and still insists on being treated as royalty even though her kingdom's long gone.
The DM would probably be able to tell though :/
>>
>>43669143
You're making a few assumptions there.
In my experience, the "why be human" viewpoint is mutually inclusive with bad roleplaying habits. It shows that you don't appreciate the thousands and thousands of more subtle, identifiable character concepts that you can get out of "normal" humans and instead go for the sparkliest and most novel gimmick you can, as well as an unhealthy degree of escapism in aiming for specialness rather than a good roleplaying experience. In my personal experience, you shouldn't be playing roleplaying games - you should be seeing a shrink. The "I get to be human all day" train of thought, and especially the way you use "be" about playing a roleplaying character, raises a billion fucking red flags for me. The players who've done that in my group have always had issues.
And your assumption about my group is a bit aggressive, don't you think? I've *played* with people like that, but Christ, do you think I'd play with them again?
>>
>>43669055
go

outside

get off the internet, meet real people, learn that offline that kind of behaviour is very atypical
>>
>>43669200
I like how you keep on shrieking and howling the same line over and over again when I've already told you.
I have an active social life for a fa/tg/uy, I meet a lot of people and I'm around them on a daily basis. I go to cons, I have non-roleplayer friends, I play with a large amount of people, and still I hold the opinions and experiences I do.
Is it too hard for you to swallow that you could possibly be wrong?
>>
File: 1350578427895.png (153 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
1350578427895.png
153 KB, 500x340
>>43669192
and yet you feel happy to make assumptions about me.

10/10 - Almost made me mad
>>
>>43669192
>unhealthy degree of escapism

holy shit you are retarded
>>
>>43669221
your anime body pillow and your guidance counsellor don't count as friends, try again
>>
>>43669226
I'm not making assumptions, I'm making observations.
"Your group must be bad because you've had bad experiences with players" = assumption.
"I've experienced that people like you tend to have issues, and I'd recommend you to make sure you haven't" = observation.
>>43669230
How long do you spend lying to yourself every day? Ask any psychologist out there, and they'll tell you that excessive escapism is extremely unhealthy. It causes difficulty in interacting with the real world due to rejecting learning the ropes of life in favor of escapism, it causes social networks to atrophy and become inbred, it can cause self-esteem issues (in both directions) and many, many other things.
>>43669241
Do you realize how much of a howler monkey you sound like right now? Go put a bullet in your head right now, because you have no idea of how to be a constructive member of society. Sometimes you need to admit that you're wrong.
>>
>>43641566
Just playing an attractive female hardly counts.
>>
>>43669270
>How long do you spend lying to yourself every day?

I dunno, you seem better positioned to answer that

>Do you realize how much of a howler monkey you sound like right now? Go put a bullet in your head right now, because you have no idea of how to be a constructive member of society. Sometimes you need to admit that you're wrong

maybe if i scream really hard the nasty anon will go away, and we can be together, mizuki-chan
>>
I would go with a lesbian blonde bombshell of a wizard that adventures with her red haired /fit/ paladin. Gratuitous threesomes would occur.

>>43669299
>>43669270
Okay girls you're both beautiful, now stop trying to show eachother up with pithy insults.
>>
>>43669270
YOU:

- hiney hassled
- kiester kalamity
- tushy troubled
- rump rustled
- bum battered
- butthurt
- rectum ravaged
- anally assailed
- colonic catastrophe
>hershey highway holocaust DING DING DING WE HAVE A WIENER
>>
>>43645043
>removed her front teeth with pliers because they were getting in the way of her getting her throat rammed
isn't this a separate fetish? because I am pretty absolutely sure that this is not actually how vomiting works.
You have millions of bullimics and none of them has ever done that because of the magical ability to open your goddamn mouth so that the teeth are not in the way of vomiting (and you have to open your mouth anyways, otherwise your lips would be in the way, so its just a matter of how much you open it)
>>
File: Ho-Hum.png (88 KB, 378x283) Image search: [Google]
Ho-Hum.png
88 KB, 378x283
>>
>>43641527
>Having only one magical realm
what are you, 12 with freshly dropped balls?
>>
File: madness.jpg (61 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
madness.jpg
61 KB, 750x600
> It's slowly becoming a passtime of mine to properly stat-out waifus in my preferred systems for whatever genre they fit into.
>>
File: 1398411692641.jpg (75 KB, 1000x620) Image search: [Google]
1398411692641.jpg
75 KB, 1000x620
>>43669272
> playing the thing you find most attractive doesn't count as playing the thing you find most attractive
okey dokey

I would play almost exactly the same thing as that guy, but she would wear robes and stuff all the time so nobody would notice that she's also pretty built under there. Her fear of becoming a hunched old hag like the librarians before her motivated her, from a relatively young age, to begin each day with a respectable work-out routine, before descending into the labyrinth-like halls of her library (she lives in the tower on top of the building; it's not even really a bed-room, just a study she passes out in at some point in the night).
>>
>>43641527
Really, I couldn't, just because I enjoy so many things. The resultant chaos would make no sense, contradict itself, and be filled with a lot of blatant fetishes. But if we split a few of the more recent enjoyments up we might get some good ideas.

A butcher and chef turned adventurer after he was forced to flee the city he lived in, because he was working for a local crime syndicate to make bodies disappear. A bit greedy, certainly gluttonous, but also loyal and when you pay him to do a job it gets done right.
Shades of hard vore but mostly a fetish for intricate preparation of humans for eating, and of course cannibalism in general. Minor mentions for fatties/BBM. I think with the right presentation I could get it into a less good-aligned party.

A freakish and warped demi-human, probably a loli, with extremely corrosive spit; an experiment that was able to escape into the outside world. She's too monstrous approach civilization now, and even if someone could turn her back she'd be deathly afraid of them, so now she's trying to deal.
Some transformation, a bit of vomit, a dash of loli, a sprinkling of suffering and all that delicious body horror. I think it'd get raised eyes at the least in most games, probably need a lax GM for that one. Or just a Nechronica game, but that's some >implications.

A boisterous and well muscled woman with a penchant for insulting and demeaning anyone she sees as weaker than her. Specializes largely in cheap shots (such as dick punches), submission holds (especially choke holds) and crippling attacks (snapping leg bones and the like). She'd try and take charge in the party, thinking herself naturally suited to that role unless someone else could 1v1 wrestle her.
In equal measure femdom, musclegirls, ryona, asphyxiation and CBT. Futa, among others, dropped to pare it down. The most obvious is the musclegirl, though it could certainly be waved away. 50/50 shot maybe?
>>
>>43641527

alright. please no bully.
this character was was brewed since when I was, like, in elementary? anyway, under the basis of 'people could get better if they got fancy biotics/cybernetics!' and 'if people could understand each other by psionics, yet still maintained individuality, than people might stop fighting' so I started to flesh out from that. I cut down old or added new details and history about the character. things changed a lot so that I could actually predict what the character could actually do, instead of leaving blanks between big events. of course, personal preferences started to factor in, and eventually I think it's at least affordable to read, if possible.

my magical realm is healing abused chracters, cuddling and things that makes me feel warm in the chest. although the impact is stronger if I saw the horrible things happening, and see how the character reacts(caution: not 'interacting', but reacting.).

I know I got the detailed story and notes somewhere in here. should I?
>>
File: 1438129617680.jpg (98 KB, 504x470) Image search: [Google]
1438129617680.jpg
98 KB, 504x470
All of these great character quirks turned fetish. Some are completely innocent out of context. I give up. Everything is fetish material now.

>mfw I am finally free.
>>
>>43669055
>creepy
Post disregarded.
>>
>>43669896
I think it's more like the other way around: fetish turned into non-sexual character concept (to varying amounts of success: some fetishes are pretty easy to turn into something non-sexual, other not so much).

Everything is somebody's fetish, though. Pretty much any character concept can be played for a fetish, and by same token even a concept that seems very fetishy could be played straight. So being afraid to play some character concept because you think it might be somebody's fetish (as I've seen sometimes happen on /tg/) is kinda of silly because if so you wouldn't be able to play as anything.
>>
step 1: make monstergirl
step 2: have her NOT be obsessed with cum

that was so hard guys
>>
>>43669530
I think what that anon meant was that the OP was kinda talking about your more weird fetishes or kinks.

Then again if that really is as far out as you get then good for you buddy.
>>
>>43669882
Do go ahead. We're all anons here.
>>
>>43669896
A fetish is when something not sexual becomes sexual.
It can be literally anything.
>>
>>43641527
probably a slender young woman in a maid outfit.. dont know which classes to ake though :D
>>
>>43670378
Actually it's a little more - a true fetish means that arousal without the object of the fetish is difficult or even impossible.
>>
>>43670329
It actually kind of ruins it for me, even in hentai, to have all monstergirls be inherently obsessed with cum. Can't the author think of any better reason for them to want a relationship?
>>
A werewolf with uncontrollable transformations, looking for a cure and hating what he is
>>
Its going to be tricky since my fetish is getting pushed around by the other spellcaster.
>Join online group
>The party Witch keeps scolding my Sorcerer whenever his list of spells known proves inadequate for whatever challenge.
>She is always the first to verbally complain whenever my magic isnt powerful enough.
>Complains that she has to solo the burden of having to craft magic items for the entire party and makes me help her
>Always makes me tag along with her whenever the party has to split into smaller groups otherwise I'd get myself in trouble
>At first I start to resent her since I feel that I'm doing more than my fair share of the work
>As the campaign goes on I start to realize that I find her constant nagging to be enjoyable
I'm not sure if that counts as femdom or whatever
>>
My fetish is being a sleek attack helicopter with lasers.

I guess I could make some kind of wizard or warlock that preps nothing but fly and laser spells all day, and take feats to wear full plate and craft myself to look like a helicopter or something.
>>
>>43671790
I guess I should have learnt to expect these kinds of fetishes after living through the dragons-fucking-airplanes trend on /d/ back in the day, but it never really stops utterly baffling me.
It doesn't creep me out and it doesn't turn me off, it just doesn't mesh for me how people can possibly make it sexual. I am amazed and possibly a little scared.
>>
Why is it so hard to convince my DM my character wants to impregnate as many NPCs as possible? Yes it's a fetish and yes it's based on his obsession with masculinity and virility, didn't he read my backstory?
>>
>>43671841
I always thought it was weird that people DIDN'T share my fetish. You've got flight, right there, that's awesome, and POWER. Just flying above everyone raining down thick ropey beams all over the place.

The laser part is a bit weird since I know there's no real lasers for military application, but it's my fantasy. I self insert as the helicopter; I don't want to fuck the helicopter.
>>
>>43671902
The GM is perfectly within his rights to veto a character concept if he doesn't think the player or the game can handle it. A character focused on sex is going to have the game devolve into ERP or FATAL-lite if the whole group isn't both prepared and willing to handle it, and putting a player in control of a character who they get off to can be a bit of a mess, to say the least. You very often end up with players putting unreasonable and off-putting focus on their fetish, making the other players uncomfortable from having someone else be aroused at the table and wanting them to take part in or observe their fantasies. It also often (personal experience) can make even a normally good player farcically defensive about their character, since the fetish is a very personal thing that they often have a hard time dealing with perceived offenses towards.
I know that I'd forbid what you're asking for in one of my games, both to hedge the risks of you getting weird about the character, it disrupting the group dynamics (i.e. giving other players the screaming jibblies) and finally to make sure the game focuses on the plot instead of going around and playing an elven bard.
>>43671925
I think the big disconnect here is between human and non-human, and to a degree the direct connection you make between sexuality and power. Most people have a bit of a mental barrier preventing them from identifying or inserting as something nonhuman, much less inanimate, and the link between "powerful" and "sexy" usually needs to be a bit more clear for most people.
>>
>>43671790
>>43671841
>>43671925

>I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
>>
>>43671925
And anyway, I think GURPS is the perfect game for you. It's incredibly easy to do exactly what you want with even the basic rules, and the default Infinite Worlds setting almost invites that kind of concept. Your fetish is also so straight out of left field that no one will figure it out unless you're panting like a 40-year-old anorak outside a grade school in August.
>>
>>43672041

My group only plays 5E/Pathfinder sadly, so no GURPS for me.
>>
>>43641527
So basically an Illithid. Alright, I can make this work pretty well.

Will need to see if I can't produce more Illithids without killing the host.

Begin testing
>>
2 words: living armor
>>
>>43672057
Ew.
To be honest, if your group is so inflexible that they'd never want to play another game even if it's something as flexible as GURPS, they might be a little bit too hung up on their favorite games.
It also confirms some of my stereotypes about 5e and Pathfinder players as too new/lazy/casual/hipster to play anything else than what I consider substandard AD&D clones marketed towards Tumblrinas and 14-year-olds, but that's just me being a grognard.
>>
>>43671998
>Most people have a bit of a mental barrier preventing them from identifying or inserting as something nonhuman, much less inanimate
I don't know. If it was possible, I'd totally replace my body with cybernetics. Nothing sexual about it, but I just subscribe to the Admech-style notion that flesh is weak and if machines can do the job better, why not improve yourself? I don't see it really being any different than, say, getting glasses to help your vision, or replacing your hip with a titanium one cause the organic one is broken.
>>
>>43641527
>implying I'm not doing this already
currently playing a friendly, boundlessly enthusiastic half-elf girl who, due to magical fuckery, is also a highly competent killing machine with massive prototype-esque claws. Prefers to dispatch her enemies and greet her allies by pouncing on them, either for enthusiastic licks or RIP AND TEAR

it's my group's favorite character I've played so far

we're only level 4 and I haven't even gotten to the really good mutations yet. they have no idea
>>
I just hand my DM a sheet for an androgynous Druid. The things you could do with wild shape...
>>
>>43672100
The thing is, such things fall into the uncanny valley for a lot of people. Humans have evolved to react much more negatively to something nearly human than to something not human at all, because it's an easy way for evolution to ensure we're instinctually going to shy away from sick people and know when someone is injured, as well as it being a catch-all mechanism to induce a fight-or-flight reaction in many dangerous circumstances (mentally ill people, mimickry-using predators and other such things).
It's that combined with the human self-image and philosophical/religious concepts of "humanity" that makes people reluctant to all as one aim for a cybernetic revolution (well, that and a concern about inequality).
>>
>>43672159
g o o d t a s t e
o
o
d

t
a
s
t
e
>>
>>43669270
Son, only one person here is screaming the other should kill himself.

Bit of a dead give away who's the problem.
>>
>>43662400
To babble autisticly in response to an old post; you're empirically wrong.
The idea of willpower has been studied fairly well, and while it comes down to "mental heat sink" rather than "internal god-force" willpower is a quantifiably real thing and your post reeks of edge.
>>
>>43641527
>Female
>Christmas cake
>Dragonborn, preferably with a human face if dm allows.
>Probably bard or Brawler if Pathfinder

I think I can get away with it as long as we don't run into any shotas.
>>
>>43673083
Is that you, Bard?
>>
>>43641527
Be a young boy summoner with an angelic eidolon. The kid is a smarmy brat, verging on outright malicious behavior. The eidolon is tasked by a higher power with somehow turning this young asshat into a bastion of good.

The angel would probably take the lead in planning, party dynamics, etc. with the DMs permission, while the summoner was underfoot or treated more like a companion npc.
>>
>>43673362
MILF angel?
>>
>>43641628
You are welcome at my table, homeslice
>>
>>43641527

Female dragon-groupie late awakening drake adept.
>>
>>43641527
Which one?
> right now
Well, I just read this thread >>43656202
I could probably get away with a raptor.
>>
>>43652855

sauce?
>>
>>43676584
>Well, I just read this thread >>43656202
You should have seen the one last night before the mods got it, then you'd know a raptor was definitely several folk's magical real
>>
File: 1415165173629.jpg (234 KB, 620x877) Image search: [Google]
1415165173629.jpg
234 KB, 620x877
>>43670368
What I fap to and what I actually find attractive aren't necessarily the same thing.
> mighty yandere barbarian loli?
> 20ft tall curvy lady dragons?
> chicks with horse-dicks
> ghost that posesses ladies and fucks me w/ them because she has no body of her own?
> undead warrior that both fights and fucks so hard she has to put herself back together after either
Hot; I'm rock hard, but I'd probably never fuck it irl because you don't stick it in crazy (and/or it'd be death by snu-snu for me).

Where as the librarian girl:
> shy but competent
> secretly a fan of off-the-wall fiction that she often reads instead of studying
> cute face on a fit body
> wears her hair in a braid and/or bun
> megane
> member of an ancient sect of wizards that guard ancient knowledge
> goes on adventures to recover ancient tomes and artifacts of wizardry to add to her library
> wears big poofy clothes to add to her hugability
^That's prime wife-for-life material right there.
>>
>>43677506
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/43547993/#43547993

I think that has links to them all? IDK.
>>
>>43641527
Male Werebear. He can go martial class or caster depending on what the group needs.
>>
>>43678310
You can't just say that and not post anything.
>>
>>43670375
Right. I'll get back here if I finish sorting out and write this thing down in text. Hopefully I'll deliver.
>>
>>43646252
>brigandines
>my fetish
>>
>>43679478
http://pastebin.com/wWFxjJK6
>>
>>43641527
A big, muscular tiger or lion man, wolves also acceptable. Setting and reasons don’t matter, maybe he’s a barbarian from the wild unsettled lands where clans of animal people roam, maybe he’s a disposable soldier created by a mega corp in space, I don’t care I am an unremitting furry garbage fire.

Key points: Being physically larger and stronger than most of the rest of the party. Born to tank with a protective streak a mile wide. Cannot into normal human society very well due to culture clash or temperament. Probably WARRIOR HONOR. Kind of gruff but ultimately a true, loyal friend who would be honored to die fighting back to back in the most badass way possible.

Bonus points if he finds a smaller, probably human girlfriend/boyfriend to be embarrassingly in love with, cuddle, and protect at all costs. I’m really too shy to ERP at all though.
>>
A big, strong Weaponmaster who is just generally superior to the average person. He also genuinely believes that, being so generally superior, it's in humanity's best interest for him to spread his genes around as much as possible.
>>
Since I'm into everything growth/transformation/fat related, I guess I'm with >>43645621
>>
>>43678641
Y'know, I can't argue with your logic, it's flawless.

That being said, the ghost idea's really hot, sounds like it'd be fun to play.
>>
>>43641527
Something related to musclegirls, preferably by somehow convincing the DM to let me play the class from >>43620262
Or better yet, be a shota cleric with some sort of immunity to the damage that would be dealt and camp out inside someone playing a musclegirl with that class healing and buffing
>>
>>43641527
Little bit surprised Thrallherd hasn't come up in this thread.

It's basically a prepackaged Magical Realm PrC.
>>
>>43668562
>anything out of the ordinary about their genitals
Does a cuntless crotch count? Like, they're just silky smooth and, despite what Corruption of Champions says, NOT into anal sex?
Just grinding pls
>>
>>43684647
Well, that would count. Being turned on by a lack of sexual characteristics is magical realm, but not ERP.
>>
>>43684303
>Spoiler
Well, that same thread also has a cleric variant which gets an unbirth-spell designed for healing allies, which would let you do that (assuming you can cast spells without verbal components).
>>
>>43669342
its so she doesn't hurt the hand of the mouth-fister.
>>
I play a woman trapped in a magical suit of armor. This armor grants her immense combat prowess, but it can act independently of her while she wears it and can basically be 'wearing' her while it forces her to do what it wants. When the visor comes down, she can't even speak.

Of COURSE there are built-in dildoes and waste management.
>>
>>43685857
my nig

I'd prefer something more organic than a suit of armor, but it's all gucci
>>
>>43685908

Ideally I'd go for something like a latex symbiote, but that just gets people going "oh, like Venom from Spider-Man."
>>
File: 1370383424939.jpg (218 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1370383424939.jpg
218 KB, 600x800
>>43685927
I'm not too partial to the "venom" type symbiotes personally. Would much rather it be something more substantial like pic related.
>>
>>43685951
That is pretty hot
I wish to research more upon the subject, maybe you can tell me what tag it goes by on booru sites?
>>
File: miyauchi hina.jpg (169 KB, 421x840) Image search: [Google]
miyauchi hina.jpg
169 KB, 421x840
I'm going to be a GM and one of my players made a character from MY magical realm. They've pumped their mental attributes and dumped skill points into nearly every skill linked to those so they can act as the party support and multitool, while letting others steal the scene.
>>
I make a submissive headmaid/headbutler character that serves as the bodyguard of someone else's character. Shoudln't be too hard to pull off.
>>
>>43686217
Living clothes, living armor, or parasite armor are the most common
>>
>bdsm
>dragons
This shit writes itself, a former/current slave to a dragon, unhappy with his life, manages to escape and tries to live in hiding with the unfortunate skill-set he has.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.