[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FNW: Anew Quest thread #20(Cont.)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1
Today is Wednesday 29th of April 2442

QM Twitter: https://twitter.com/FalloutQM

Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Fallout%20nuclear%20winter

Perks:
http://pastebin.com/6xHQgq1A

Rules:
http://pastebin.com/DDGxkWHx

Stats+Inventory:
http://pastebin.com/et6TU5it

Encyclopedia:
http://pastebin.com/kLAF3xRt

Quests:
http://pastebin.com/kwFWePQe
>>
Choose a perk

Perks:

>Unhealthy glow
You gained an exceptional increase in your rad Resistance but you feel somewhat unhealthy [-2 END, Immunity against Minor/Average Radiation levels]

>Body and Mind
Any increase or decrease in your Endurance will affect your intelligence

>Camel
You can survive longer without water

>Hibernator
You will last longer without Fuel in freezing temperatures.

>Big Boned
Better and big bones make you less vulnerable to crippling injuries [+1 END] but you feel less nimble [-1 AGL]
>>
>>43637952
>>Hibernator
hi snow
>>
>>43638212
Hello anon.

Damn my shitting time restraints.
>>
>>43638216
>shitty
>>
>>43638216
we can postpone this thread if there's no one else here besides me
>>
>>43638212
You chose Hibernator.

You took a moment to assess the situation around you. Delt was missing some chunks of his body. His guts were spilled out and he was starting to stink.

The glowing one was slighty bloated. nothing to interesting about it. It was seeping some radiation so this might be a problem.

The rest of the main chamber was picked up clean. You spotted nothing that might prolong your survival. The radio transmitter was broken from the impact, Delt must have received the orders to return to his hometown from it. Max was trying to fix it with little success. The stench from 'the good stuff' crawl space alongside with your vomit didn't make it any easier.

Speaking of crawl spaces, The Engine's crawl space was emitting a red hue probably from the engine room itself. A faint smell of fuel tangled with other shitty smells in the room. The whole fortress was getting colder with each passing second.

Your stomach was growling, your hands were shaking. Anglo leaned against the wall, he was breathing heavily while looking at the glowing corpse that might be the end of him.

>Sleep
>Take a rest for now
>Check on Anglo
>Ask ___ to ___
>Help Max to fix the transmitter
>Crawl to ___ [My Space/Engine /Wheel /Main frame]
>Use your last fuel canister
>Drink [Please specify how much]
>Eat [Please specify how much]
>Loot then, Try to dispose of Delt's corpse
>Try to dispose of Glowing one's corpse
>try to look for anything hidden? [Roll 1d100 PER7]
>other
>>
>>43638343
It is alright anon. Unless you are somewhat busy. I won't pin you here if you don't want to.

>>43638366
Also

>Figure a way to get the dead ghoul out of the way
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>43638366
>>try to look for anything hidden? [Roll 1d100 PER7
>>
>>43638406
That's a failure and a half. Welp.

You couldn't spot anything out of the ordinary.

>Sleep
>Take a rest for now
>Check on Anglo
>Ask ___ to ___
>Try to dispose of Glowing one's corpse
>say something to Anglo/Max
>Ration what supplies you have left
>Figure a way to get the dead ghoul out of the way

>other
>>
>>43638466
>>Check on Anglo
>>
>>43638478
"How are you feeling?"

"Could use...some radaway." he painfully admitted

"This glowing one will kill us all." Max joined the conversation "Someone has to move it elsewhere."

>Keep it here for now. We need some protection first
>I will do it [Open hatch, throw it/Cram it in one of the crawl spaces, ___]
>You can do it, Max
>Anglo is the one for it
>other
>>
>>43638537
>>You can do it, Max
time to prove he's worth it
>>
>>43638537
>I will do it [Open hatch, throw it
>>
>>43638547
Max nodded, he had a burning question "Where?"

>Just open the hatch, throw it away
>Put it as far as you can from us
>Cram it in ____ crawl space
>other?
>>
>>43638594
>>Cram it in the good stuff' crawl space
>>
Max grabbed the glowing one with nothing but his bare hands. He did what you said with some difficulty. Max came took a seat on the chamber's only chair. He looked terrible "Done, what now?"

>Sleep
>Take a rest for now
>Ask ___ to ___
>say something to Anglo/Max
>Ration what supplies you have left
>other

>>43638593
hello anon
>>
>>43638685
>>Ration what supplies you have lef
>>Crawl to Engine
Maybe there's some fuel to warm us up
>>
>>43638685
>>Crawl to Engine
Sure.
>>
>>43638750
you had:
-1 full fuel canister
-4 old world food
-2 canister of water

The food could last for four days if you were careful enough. you can manage yourselves with these two canteens for two days at best The problem was with your fuel. A day without some proper warmth would danger your chance of survival.

For now, you crawled your way to the Engine. Spilled fuel lied ahead of you halfway through the crawl space. You could see the opening from the other side.

>Turn back
>Continue
>other
>>
>>43638828
>>Continue
>>
>>43638940
you smeared your armour with cold fuel by the time you crossed the other side. The engine room was at complete chaos with the main tank spilling more fuel on the floor. There were a lot of buttons, analogs and other stuff you couldn't fully comprehend.

The main engine itself was overheating inside its chassis. parts of it were still running somehow. This bulky beast probably powers everything around here. you felt incredible warm next to it but you had a bad feeling about it exploding out of the sudden. A tube feeding the Engine's radiator had a hole in it hence the cause of the overheating. There was a heating system in the Fortress as well but it ran out of fuel. It relies on the main engine. Delt left two large fuel canisters in the engine room, they couldn't fit the crawl space by any mean.
You did found a tool box amongst the chaos.

>fix the radiator tube
>Ask for help
> Grab tool box, Get out of here
>Plan on how to get the fuel from the engine room to the main chamber [Roll 1d100 INT 7]
>Keep the engine running, every other system relies on it
>Shut down the engine, too risky....might explode
>Use the large fuel canisters on the main tank
>Use the large fuel canisters on the heating
system
>Get everyone in this warm spot
>other
>>
>>43639105
>>fix the radiator tube

No skill check?
>>
>>43639365
if we were in wasteland, i would say mechanical repair.

PER?INT?LCK? you tell me
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>43639391
>PER?INT?LCK?

Well the problem is pretty obvious so I guess it's an INT check to see if we know how to patch it properly.
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>43639391
Not like the rolls matter due to the ludicrously big malus from withdrawal.
>>
>>43639434
>>43639457

Best roll=95
Modifiers=+20% [INT 7] -60% [Jet withdrawal]
Overall= 60 [Success]

You patched the radiator tube using the tool box. The engine started to cool down a little bit. You still had two problems. The main tank was still pouring more fuel on the floor, it was less than before since the fuel level was getting close to the gap level. You couldn't fix that one while the heating system required more fuel to function.

>Ask for help
> Grab tool box, Get out of here
>Plan on how to get the fuel from the engine room to the main chamber [Roll 1d100 INT 7]
>Keep the engine running, every other system relies on it
>Shut down the engine;any rouge spark might set this place ablaze.
>Use the large fuel canisters on the main tank
>Use the large fuel canisters on the heating system
>other
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>43639550
>>Plan on how to get the fuel from the engine room to the main chamber [Roll 1d100 INT 7]
>>
>>43639662
Hi sleepy.
>15
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>43639550
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>43639550
>>
>>43639697
>>43639662
>Forgot using struck once perk
God dammit. Sorry anons

The solution wasn't ideal but you managed to strategically place the smaller one into the crawl space. It would require a lot of pushing to get it through the other side.

The larger one was way too big to fit.

>leave
>Pour fuel in the engine
>Pour fuel in the heating system
>other
>>
>>43639806
>>leave
Don't wanna stick around and get blown up.

Hey Snow. Where are you in FO4?
>>
>>43639840
I kill Kellogg's dude.

>BOS Blimp
Tippy Top Kek
>>
>>43639882
Haha yeah. That was pretty kek all right. The info you got from him is also keked as well as HOW you get it.
>>
>>43639806
>>leave
>>
>>43639840
you crawled your way to the other side with the pay load. Anglo was happy to see you so did Max to a lesser degree. His skin was getting pale. he coughed periodically.

"Oh....good job getting this baby, she will serve us good." Max coughed a little "The transmitter can only receive signals...the best i could do really."

>Good job.
>Sorry for putting you through this
>Don't cash your chips so early, Max
>Karma's a bitch.
>So your tales were just bullshit, huh?
>other
>>
>>43639806
>>leave
>>43639882
>tfw not giving a shit about the story and I'm simply running around
>>
>>43639989
>Good job
>>
>>43639989
>>Karma's a bitch.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>43640110
>>43640120
1=good
2=bitch
>>
>>43640110
>>43640120
"yeah...I guess..i need a nap,yeah." he didn't even touched his share of food. he just curled next to a corner.

you and Anglo did the same , hopefully the radstorm will be over by tomorrow.

and that concludes our very short cont. , thank you for participating.
>>
>>43640208
Thanks for running sorry I only caught half. What was your favorite quest in FO4 so far?
>>
>>43640305
Oh, well, i didn't left that much of an impression to be honest
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.